Spic guns down US Embassy staff in Mexico

mobile .twitter.com/AFP/status/817764519258820608

Sounds like we're about to do some major house cleaning and then get us a 51st state.

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.
archive.is/bwsgC
youtube.com/watch?v=2-KxchvVdIA&t=0s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is this what they're gonna be running with now?

Everything is Trump's fault, cmon user you already know this.

These people are fucking meatsacks.

#UPDATE: US official shot in #Guadalajara is stable. Unconfirmed reports victim carrying DEA identification. @AP.

mobile. twitter.com/Stratfor/status/817804862247288834

If this is true then the cartels are nervous as fuck, as they should be. The wall will utterly destroy business for them.

We must secure the existence of our embassies and a future for diplomat's children

They are probably beaners themselves.

Bring all diplomats back home and immediately cut all foreign relationships with any country involved with faggotry of this sort, SPECIALLY cutting foreign aid.
See how fast the bullshit will end then

double dubs conformed

Right at the barricade too!

It would be great if the Marines who manned the embassy as security were allowed to carry weapons. But it takes a fucking Benghazi style event for them to be allowed to bust them out.

that's a guy? looks like a kid

It's a Mexican manlet.

squatemalans, bro.

And Trump was praising Dutarte too. Imagine Trump using the precedent of Obama illegally assinating terrorist to murdering cartel bosses.

Here we go

TIME TO BLEACH THE WHOLE NORTH AMERICAN CONTINENT!

For a second I thought it was Church Roof.
But then I realized it's Jose Sam Hydiadad

Samuel Hydalgo.

Makes me want to watch the most unintentionally redpilled tv show ever, Breaking Bad, where a Mr. White just constantly guns down Mexicans and nigger Sudacas. Then teams up with the Aryan brotherhood to fuck more shit up.

Can't we just make them a territory under military occupation instead?

It's like you don't pay attention to anything.

Occupations ALWAYS fail.

Agreed, which is why we need to do something about the current population. Personally, I think simply sterilizing them would work. It allows us to use them for cheap labor to rebuild the country, and by next generation or two they won't be a problem.

And yet we have propaganda where we mock NK for being malnourished and short.

archive.is/bwsgC

Its time to declare war I think.

Why the hell even bother with security if you are just going to tell them all they can go is hold their dicks and pray?

Wall gets higher every day

Security Theater, cause why have real security when you can save money by doing it half assed? or not at all

So if it really is the DEA how crazy is shit about to get?

Maybe nothing. Cartels kill us ageents from time to time. I could see Trump designating the cartels terrorist organizationsand having jsoc or sad go all clear and present danger/cicario along with drone strikes. Hell, drone surveillance and fixed wing strikes could be possible to. When lefties freak out he can just point at king niggers assassination program.

Win win, gonna need to buy more popcorn stocks.

Once the wall is built I think that's what should happen. That way they can't just retaliate by driving across the boarder and shooting up a town.

We're technically sort of at war with the norks, while we're technically not at war with Mexico since the last few times we kicked their asses.

Especially when problematic populations misbehave. Trump made them do it, using his mental powers, and his dick.

Rolling for beaner Kristallnacht.

Never forget Kiki Camarena
This should be fun to watch

Is Obama trying to manufacture another Benghazi? One that the liberal media will harp on for the next 4 years?

I can see this really happening.

Mexico is the very fucking center of drug trade between North America and Latin America. Do you have any idea what would happen to drug prices in the United States if that wall is built?

Cartels would be privatized very heavily, we're talking cutting out every middle man. Then you would have U.S. and Mexican border patrol agents being paid more for their smuggling and mule services. Drug prices would skyrocket, and if people can't get their drugs from Mexican cartels for a better price, they'll get it from somewhere else or other drugs will become much more prevalent, including the methods it takes to produce and supply. And the 'war on drugs' will escalate. I've got 10 Internets on it.

Latin American farmers would be fucked. A coca farmer earns like, 10 times more than what he would earn for growing coffee beans or anything else. The only fucking positive I see in that wall being established aside from an over crowded school, and over burdened health industry, would be better coffee prices.

The Greater and Lesser Antilles islands will become the main route for drug and weapons trading between North and South America.
And since not all of those islands are U.S. based territories, we'll just wind up asking the other countries whom most of those other islands belong to to tighten their air and sea security just so that the U.S. doesn't have to fucking worry about it, and then we'll never know who to fucking blame. Then we'll have to take it upon ourselves at the risk of interfering with foreign operations, or whatever the fuck it's called.

Then Colombia would take the financial hit when most of the business has to be geographical shifted to the west. And it wouldn't surprise me to learn that they've prepared for this for decades now.

You seem like a clever person, so i'm going to ask you why you believe "the only good thing" that could come of this is lower coffee prices.

And how is solidifying a border wall going to burden healthcare and education?

Fuck you and your shitskins

hurr i bet 10 internets.
your reddit is showing.
go the fuck away from here
faggot

also checking your reddit dubs
oh, and what part of
AMERICA FIRST
dont you understand?

I've never understood this logic and I'm sure it's just a complete lack of knowledge that personal responsibility is a thing. When someone walks into an embassy and shoots someone then the person at fault isn't the person who walked into an embassy and shot someone, it's games or movies or the soon to be president of the united states or fucking anything else but the dude himself and his thing.

Well that sounds like grounds for war.
You can't just shoot American embassy staff and there not be any retaliation.

You mean a bunch of commiefornian jews?

Man I sure hope those spic farmers starve user.

probably disinfo tbh

paragraphing is important you low iq nigger.

Shit is going down in Mexico.
Riots and looting - being blamed on increases in gas prices.

The wall can't be built soon enough

video related
youtube.com/watch?v=2-KxchvVdIA&t=0s

kek
And Norks only get 800 kcal/day, 200 more for soldiers.

No user, we build the wall, the cartels collapse, and we make mexico okay for the first time in it's existence.

Am I supposed to care?

Imagine having 2/3 of the drugs removed once that wall goes up. Imagine the country getting better and actually starting to heal once it goes up and drugs are fucked. Imagine property values going low enough for people to be able to afford homes and not having to mortgage and pay off 40 year loans. The wall pays for itself.

Honestly drug dealers should be executed within a day of conviction, it's a crime that warrants death even more than actual murder because of how many lives it ruins and ends. Also you could argue that it's treason because it shits up society immensely

I have no idea what this post is trying to say. Why are all these effects you listed not positive?

OP get your shit together, there's one Embassy in the capital, lots of Consular outfits around the nation. There's a bit of a difference.

They already are, jewmedia blamed trump for the spic turned mudism that shot up the airport.

The cia/fbi/homelandsecurity are all in on it.

OBAMA IS AT IT AGAIN

Oh no. Government worker died. Oh no…

Nah, the cartels would just switch to other smuggling methods. In fact, they already do to some degree. They stuff shit inside legal cargo passing the border. They use submarines and flying drones to bypass the land border completely. I don't think the Wall™ will make any noticeable impact on drug trade. Other Trump policies could, though.

Any updates?

Redditfag pls go.

I have noticed Google is unproffesional with choosing what to display.
The first half is not true, it looks like it came from a forum. I do not know about the second half, but hopefully things get better for them without having to give up there ideals.
Besides, height on how well fed the person is, as well as whether they are indio, mestizo, or white. I would not consider the malnourished, or the crippled short, unless the person's group happens to be short even with good health.