Swastika, ‘die Jew’ left on rock at door of Canadian couple

Swastika, ‘die Jew’ left on rock at door of Canadian couple

Winnipeg police treating incident as hate crime, say they are taking it ‘very seriously’

A package with an anti-Semitic epithet and a reference to a Nazi death squad was left on the doorstep of a Jewish couple in Winnipeg, Canada.

The incident occurred on New Year’s Eve, B’nai Brith Canada said in a statement Wednesday.

The couple returned home at about 10 p.m. to find a red gift bag on their front steps containing a rock the size of a loaf of bread wrapped in a ribbon. Painted on the rock in red letters was “DIE JEW BITCH. EINSATZGRUPPEN.”

The Einsatzgruppen was a Nazi death squad responsible for the mass killings of Jews and other minorities during World War II.

A swastika was also painted on the rock. On the red ribbon were the words “Jude Bitch get out of neighberhood (sic).”

“This is very unusual for Winnipeg,” Rob Carver, the public information officer for the city’s police department, told B’nai Brith on Wednesday. “I can count on one hand in the 24 years I’ve been in this position the number of incidents that were as egregious and as threatening as this. We are very concerned about this and taking it very seriously.”

The police said they are treating the incident as a hate crime.

One of the homeowners called the incident “invasive,” as well as “horrible” and “frightening,” according to B’nai Brith Canada.

Winnipeg, a city of 720,000 in central Canada’s Manitoba province, has a Jewish population estimated at 10,500 to 15,000.

archive.is/OuuEM

[spoiler]It's probably another case of "Hey Rabbi…"[/spoiler[

Hey rabbi, whatcha doin'?

Real life leaf shitposting

much easier to use
**two asterisks instead of spoilers**
asterisks instead of spoilers

Fire rises

Cremations are performed in a chamber where the temperature is raised to approx. 1600 degrees F. It takes roughly 2.25 hours to consume organic matter at that temperature.
Heat Energy (calories) = m * c * ΔT m = mass of human ( average: 80.7 kg
c = specific heat of human body ( 3470 J. kg-1 . K-1 )
ΔT = Change in tempature. ( cremation temp - room temp )
Room Temperature = 26 °C
1600 °F = 871°C
Therefore: H.E. = 80.7kg * 3470 J/kg*k * (871-26)
H.E. = 236,624.5 kcal
Bonus:
The typical cremation conducted in a modern crematory requires an average of 28 gallons of fuel (about the amount of fuel that can be held in an SUV gas tank). This translates in the release of approximately 540 pounds of carbons dioxide (CO2) Source.

I googled a few different sites, seems like ~540 lbs of CO2 is the magic number

one kg of bituminous coal (bituminous is cokeable) is ~7000 kcal (actually starts at 5k)
HE required per body is 236,624.5 kcal

34kg of coal per one body.
3168 bodies every day for 5 years (to reach 6 million one needs to euthanize 2.2 jews per minute)

107712 kg per coal per day or 108 tonnes.

one tonne of hard coal takes about 13 cubic meter of space
108 tonnes of coal per day = 1400 cubic meters of space

That's 1.4 cubic kilometers of coal per day.
1.4 kilometers are almost 13 football fields long, and that cubed, filled to the brim with coal.

Have fun shoveling that coal.
PER DAY.
FOR 5 years of regime.
1825 DAYS!
196574400 kg (196574 tonnes) of coal in 5 years.

The only people genocided in this scheme are the german workers trying to feed
the furnaces.

Every ton of coke requires about 1.6tons of coking coal.
Not to mention the coal required to run the coking furnaces.

Einsatzgruppen Death Squad Now.

Hey Rabbi

It could be kids doing a bit of horseplay. Young adults make stupid decisions. We need to ask whether the comments were sincere or just stupid ranting and raving. While there were terrible anti-semitic statements this incident does not appear to be racially motivated.

Could also be edgelord teens. Either way, it's more fuel for Castreau's fire.

best response

Of course it is. 'Einsatzgruppen' was a dead give away if the other shit wasn't.

DEFCON 5
HATE CRIME

Fuck this gay Earth

The "victims" have a gofundme page I am guessing???

am i b&

defcon 1 is the worst one, user.
just remember: 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, BLAST OFF!

That's an actual Temple in Waterloo, Ontario, Canada.

I dont think its fair to say that kikes claim all 6 million jews were cremated, retry the calculation with ~2m cremated jews as a "conservative estimate" and show that the numbers are still ridiculous

Something something hey rabbi

Not left through window. Canadian jews must be so lazy that they don't even want to break their own windows.

It's "die Judin" you useless lazy Leaf!
Also, I disbelieve. This is the country where the security services had to gin up their own neo-nazi movement so they could put it down.

It couldn't have been antifa because the swastika is correct.

10/10

Einsatzgruppen hahahha someones granny told them stories.

100% the Jews did it to themselves.

I was going to meme with you but apparently Google translate says Jüdin is a Jewess so die Jüdin would be correct.

Just look at that fucking rock. Perfect throwing stone. All of us should just send that motherfucker through their front window not play arts and craft.

I want photos of these disgusting kikes. I bet they look like the Jew parents in South Park haha

this kike wanted his victim righteousness, but his natural cheapness prevented him from throwing it through a window

You've still got it, Wyatt.

cool it with the anti-semantic remarks

Will the ==OPPRESSION == never end?!

RED TEXT

Superlative kek

Yeh fucked oop the red text, yeh cunt, yeh.

But damn that comic's funny.

I think he knows, but is referencing the fact that most people think DEFCON 5 is the worst because 5>1.

Fuck the kikes

1400 cubic meters =/= 1.4 cubic kilometers

i wonder if theyll upgrade the 6 million anytime soon

Only the jews are worth anything, goyum.

Not the best, but you can definitely do worse when it comes to Canadian cities. I'm pretty sure we won "most racist city in Canada" once, though that's mainly the result of people being annoyed by the hoards fat alcoholic useless welfare featherniggers that live around here.

95% certain this is a false flag though.

I don't under stand this. How do they survive -20 weather for 6 months

I guess the cold doesn't bother you if you're drunk all the time.

When I think about it maybe the Heebs are onto something with this. Maybe we could weaponize nazi rocks.

only by putting them through a jew's window

10/10

It's fucking freezing outside right now, who has time for this shit.

t. winterpegger.

ps if they had lobbed it through their own window probably would have died cause winter.

>Their property is still intact, there's no damage whatsoever to their stuff, just a rock that was GIFT WRAPPED
100% sure the kikes did it to themselves or had a friend do it for them.

A lot of kikes have Paranoid Schizophrenia, my dad has it (His not a kike) and not to long ago he spray painted a threat on his house "Die you fucking cunt" and was complaining about it to me. I knew it was him because I looked at his previous writing on documents and it exactly matched what was spray painted on the wall. He loves playing an innocent "oh poor me" victim too like a typical kike.

How do you know he did the edit exactly?

Probably not. The Canadians who arent cucked are starting to get really upset, and this is the type of thing we could probably expect to see from them outside of poster campaigns.

where can I get one
and how many shekels?

Do society a favor and gas your father.

That's hilarious. Have you ever considered the possibility that you live in a sitcom?

Jews who want to fake a hate crime have a fatal weakness: They cannot bring themselves to damage their own property. So great is their love of material wealth, that they will never do more than superficial damage to their own things. Real vandals smash shit with intense hatred. If this was real, that rock would be shoved up the rabbi's asshole, not gift wrapped and gently set on the porch.

Pics related are Job Lovitz's house and a Jewish college girl's dorm room at (((Rutgers))). Note the painter's tape that peels right off. No other damage was reported.

That would be "Jon," not Job. Though I now realize that "Job" works too, given the context.

No, you were right without the spoiler

It feels like a fucking sitcom, I'm a quite guy and prefer to be left alone but having to deal with my father is a fucking nightmare. On Christmas he got high on speed and went on a rant about how he wanted to commit suicide while making Christmas dinner (Which was just deep fried frozen fish, which he gave to his drunk pals and forgot me). I went home early and then a hour later he comes racing to my house drunk off his face (Its at least a 15km drive) threatening to back slam me because I stole his shitty Nokia. Is was probably not the worst Christmas though…

His a welfare parasite who can't keep a job for more than a month, I agree that a dosage of Zyklon B would be preferable, the guy is a lost cause.

Lol Bump

No, its not.

I wonder what area of the city. im too poor to have jews in my area. so many fucking chugs tho

Hey rabbi, whatcha doin?

Seriously. Winnipeg is covered in 10 feet of snow. Where the hell did these people find a rock?

Likely not a false flag. Tried and true method to get someone to leave your neighborhood. Swastika isn't retarded as well.

Wyatt? It has to be.

Lol was thinking of doing the same thing, just needs the hebrew letter style tails on the ends.

Howdy teacher, what's up?

HOIL HORTLER

Please do not post cucks.

He's not only the OP, but the typeface matches up to his recent works. He tends to make threads just to show them off.

Just because something matches doesn't mean it's him. Shouldn't jump to such conclusion so fast user, that's the type of mentality that occasionally get's this board in trouble.

The last time I saw an actual case where it wasn't a fake hate crime was in Woodstock, Ontario. And then the police managed to bungle and ruin the chain of evidence.

*gets this board.

wut? Hey, rabbi…

So how would you objectively decide if these are fake hate crimes, or if they have been done?

Was Dylan Roof a false flag? How about Breivik? I guess Oklahoma was just a big psyop, and Bob Mathews was a zogbot, amirite? I mean, no one ever lets their frustration boil over and snaps, everyone thinks the exact same way you do, and these are clearly not real events by frustrated people who feel powerless and are grasping at ways to empower themselves.

Hile Holter!

What these stupid kikes fail to realize is that their inability to draw a correct swastika instantly discredits the "hate crime". It's 6 fucking lines in a symmetrical pattern. How can they still not do it right?

Evidence. Living in Canada, you usually see this shit happen when someone is trying to pull some bullshit. One of two things happen, either someone sees something or the people state that they did it for xyz reason. Right now MB(Manitoba aka the city in said province) is having an influx of illegals from the US who are running.

We also occasionally have fake hate crimes from natives, which are the equivalent to inner city problems in the US with blacks. You also see the occasional fake hate crime by islamists here.

Like that guy from Europe, I forget the country - he put pork on a mosque entrance, fairly common these days and a good way to let the local muslims know they arent universally welcome, if that was your intent.. charged with a hate crime, died of a heart attack from distress in prison.

I guess that was all just a well organized government hoax, nope, no outrage to be had, it's not like they effectively killed a guy for putting bacon on a doorstep.

All of that is subjective, and the definition of a hate crime in Canada is broad. Im well aware of what its like in Canada, and the Canadians who are aware have plenty of reason to let their anger boil over. When one of those "hey white person" posters made it into the news, one guy on cuckchan wanted to go after him and the school, the guy who exposed it. Was a principal who saw the sign, made a big stink, got it into the news etc.

This guy wanted to go and do some very stupid things in response, I convinced him he was more helpful alive and free.

Pic related drugged, raped, video taped, blackmailed and prostituted out over 20 underage white girls in Montreal, was charged at the start of the year… and youre trying to tell me every time an angry response turns up, its fake?

Youre undermining anyone who actually does give up their life. It would be stupid, but people who demonstrate extreme selfless courage should be venerated, not swept under the rug and disowned.

Image if Bobby Sands/the 10 brave men were disowned, and were widely accused of being false flag psyops who didnt actually die on hunger strike, but were living fat and happy on an island laughing about it all. Its all a government plot to demonize the Irish, those arent our martyrs! Dont bother joining up to avenge their name or follow in their footsteps, nope, no heros to admire here, no courageous acts to speak of.. move along people.

I smells joos

Steven is such a madman.

Good detective work

Shalom means peace, and is often used as a greeting by Jews. yes, I know, the audacity of these people.

There was no property damage. The Rock was gift-wrapped, for fucks sake.
It used part of a common Jew story about the holocaust which ruled out Muslims doing it too.
Jews did this to themselves.

Ur right my bad

Not an argument.

How the fuck do middle-schoolers and jews fuck up swastikas so badly? How lazy do you have to be to fuck up 4 fucking lines all bent at a 90° angle turning right.

I'm thinking this was a CIA or clinton army move to alert peeps to their presence in the city. Their gonna move on the pizza gaters soon. Too bad for them I'm an indebted degenerate and loved by no one.