FLORIDA AIRPORT SHOOTER MUDSLIME SINCE 2007

FLORIDA AIRPORT SHOOTER MUDSLIME SINCE 2007
Ginger Gonzo Journalist - gotnews' Johnson - gets jihadi's goods.
Santiago has been calling himself Aashiq Hammad since at least 2007 when he recorded the mudslime profession of faith on his MySpace. Years before he was US military.
Vid related is of his MySpace - RIP headphone users.
archive.is/uyWMG

Other urls found in this thread:

moroccoworldnews.com/2016/01/177474/islam-on-the-rise-in-mexico/
dailycaller.com/2017/01/06/fort-lauderdale-shooter-told-fbi-he-was-forced-to-fight-for-isis/
rai.it/dl/RaiTV/programmi/media/ContentItem-459e4469-c346-4983-896f-67ad10b850c6-tg1.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Shocking Revelation, I suppose we will never truly understand his motives.

Well I thought spics were hardcore catholics christian and rarely convert to islam so what happened with this guy.

Another day, another mass shooting.

The only real Christians are Europeans. Anything else is just a subhuman mimicking their betters.

To me it looks like he has some kind of muslim blood in him. Young Pakis grow that wispy cheek beard that he has.

yeah, spics don't have tend to have blunt noses and wide eyes like that.

NATURAL CONSERVATIVES

Muslims beaners - torture arts of cartels and jihad, combine!

moroccoworldnews.com/2016/01/177474/islam-on-the-rise-in-mexico/

Godspeed, burgers

he was a crazy person, apparently.

He walked into a FBI building and said voices in his head tried to recruit him to ISIS.
He also claimed the gubmint controlled his thoughts.

FBI gave him a psych-check and a few months later… well.

I would like to know why the fact that he said that an intelligence agency was forcing him to watch ISIS videos is evidence only of his insanity. Because surely, that could ONLY mean that he has mental problems. OF COURSE no governmental intelligence agency would actually force someome to become an extremist.

But on the news he's just a crazy white guy. The question is really should we allow checked luggage with guns or not. Can this society just collapse already

But the first Christians were kikes, just like your Rabbi Yeshua

Sauce please user.

DONALD TRUMP WAS RIGHT

dailycaller.com/2017/01/06/fort-lauderdale-shooter-told-fbi-he-was-forced-to-fight-for-isis/

not the same article I read earlier today, can't find it right now.

I know Canada was a big center for MKUltra - but I think I remember Alaska was too, maybe?
Been a long time since I read up on this stuff so I could be wrong. Be interesting to know who his psychiatrist up there was.

It's been in most news stories since a couple of hours after the shootings. Suspicious in itself to be honest.

I didn't think of that, but it's a good point about the psychiatrist. In fact, we should start looking very deeply into the mental health workers for all of these "crazed white gunmen" to see if they have any interesting connections.

I guess they ran out of arab actors to play "terrorists" so they have to use spics

MKUltra derivate program

we will see more of this beanslime fusion when the deportations begin in earnest

MS13 and the like wouldn't covert would they?
They're nominal Catholics despite the mayhem I guess.
It'd be a total shitshow if they did.

They worship power. That is all.

Does this mean he makes his hummus with pinto beans?

Normal Mexicans don't shoot up airports, guys. It smacks of effort. The only time that would happen would be if the airport tried to deal meth in their territory, pendejos.

repostan

Bleaching's not enough, give him plastic surgery.

Looks like he decided to embrace his true moorish roots. When I first saw his picture I immediately thought sandnigger but then it turned out he was a spic, and then it turned out he converted to islam kek.

I've been saying this for a while but because of the juxtaposition of Trump's btfo of spics and muslims I think spics are going to start embracing their moorish heritage and convert to islam in massive numbers in the coming decades. ISIS is going to start outreaching to Mexico and spics will have another bullshit reason to be angry at America. Then they'll start bombing the wall and whoever is emperor at that time will remove tacokebab. Fuck I even remember from this pic that George Lopez said that islam would be a perfect religion for mexicans because you can be drunk and all you have to do is lay down on your rug to pray. Of course he didn't realize that muslims don't drink but this is coming from the horse's mouth. Spics are meant to be muslims, I'm telling you.

MSM still not reporting this.
JYT saying he viewed "extremist material online" - which was ISIS execution videos and assorted ISIS propaganda naturally.

DO WE HAVE AN OFFICIAL SOURCE YET?

I want to post this to plebbit

Santiago confirmed evil white person by TG1 (italian public news service), pic related
rai.it/dl/RaiTV/programmi/media/ContentItem-459e4469-c346-4983-896f-67ad10b850c6-tg1.html

False.
No mention of race.
Barely mentions concerns regarding firearm safety.

This is true. They insist on the mental state though, religion of peace is barely mentioned, "voices in his head told him to fight for ISIS"

We need to ban anime.

This doesnt make any sense

Islam means peace

So this is impossible

There is an evil white man behind this

edit: white and green person, tbh

I am referring to the photos, pal.

Seems like a crazy guy who jihadists saw as an easy target for conversion. One of ISIS' goals is to take advantage of anger blacks and minorities are feeling in the US, especially due to police shootings, and co-opt that for radicalization purposes. Did you know that right now, BLM is running something called Youth Empowerment Strategy Program at Dubai? Why would BLM need to run programs like that in the UAE of all places?