Jews Aren't White Psyop : Put On The Fucking Glasses Edition

Inspired by
Decrypting Crypto Jews is the logical next step in redpilling the normies. Since pushing "Jewish Privilege" is likely to backfire as they will just counter with "oy vey that is white privilege goyim" A better plan is as follows:

1.) Make BLM nog or SJW sockpuppet accounts on twatter
2.) Attack Jewish accounts with anti-white rhetoric about how they are all "white devils who need to be gassed to create a progressive society free from hate" and other such drivel.
3.) Point out the "pernicious influence of white devils like Janet Yellen and George Soros in media, banking, politics, etc."
4.) Jew Journalists can't resist the kvetching and will signal boost x100, exposing them as kikes and possibly their plans for white genocide (((journalists))) are high priority targets.

Since kike kvetching responses are entirely predictable this psyop has a high likelihood of success IMO, and kek has endorsed this idea with trips, lets get the normies to put on those glasses!

Other urls found in this thread:

dailystormer.com/contact/
archive.is/ajTw3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

pic related, Canada's immigration minister (((John McCallum))). Look at this fucking guy. He looks Jewish as fuck!

From kikepedia:

How to dig into this and prove he is Jewish? It is driving me crazy.

Seriously, does this cunt look SCOTTISH to you???

He is a fucking reptile.

I know he lurks here, but how do we bring this to Anglin's attention? I feel like his audience has access to plenty of shill accounts like this…

The purpose of this is to get kikes to expose themselves by turning their anti-white golem against them, digging is not necessary, shitposting on twitter is. If he has twitter spam him with "fuck evil whitey gas this white devil for the sake of a progressive society" shit as an SJW or nog.

no thanks, moshe

I don't trust anglin, personally, but if you want to take initiative with involving him, knock yourself out. If you want to reach out to him I am sure there is an contact link on daily stormer.

Did you miss the part where you are supposed to attack Jews and exclusively Jews on twatter? Fuck off.

Got nothing to do with trust, only the fact that he's signal boosted/initiated a number of similar campaigns. Think of it as a compliance test.

(1)

We may never know. . .

dailystormer.com/contact/
Daily Stormers mail gets flooded with a ton of emails, if you want to ensure compliance and participation multiple anons should email him with throwaways so it actually gets his attention.

Found some info on McCallum's parents:

archive.is/ajTw3

Need to somehow find Joan Patteson's mother's maiden name.

Bump

Anti JIDF Squad reporting in.
Notice the smell first and the voice second.
Then your eyes will confirm the premise.
This is not a joke.

Those infiltration hybrids are tricky
best way find some picture of his grandparents

5) create sockpuppet jewish accounts and argue that jews aren't white bc muh middle ages oppression
6) create hashtag #NotAfraidToBeJewish or #WeJewsAren'tWhite and get kikes to label themselves again

THAT'S SO GOOD!

Bump

Thid

I've seen some accounts doing this and I'm guessing they were inspired by this thread. Lads, don't be shit at it. It may be fun to talk about goyim privilege but that doesn't pass the bullshit detector of anyone over 13. Jews just don't operate that way. Sure, they despise all goyim but privately, in public they pretend to be on everyone's side and then push the goyim to fight each other.

Only if this post gets trips, will Kek bless this operation.

Only if this post gets trips, will your cancer not be terminal.

#proudofyiddishheritage

*Former* immigration minister. Isn't it ahmed "lightbulb head" hussien now?