Episode 19: Inside Job

mega.nz/#F!hkFSATiI!aQpgkb54tEcaiznh_0bUDw

Double Cross
www.mega.nz/#!iwI1VTBT!llpJIeVW4HGZHaSj-nG9EYuvORFClTpddW-ToNsGLEw

Garden of Evil
/#F!Nxd3kISb!UreRVcd6jNBvqGZgMBnvLw

All Aboard the Space Train
mega.nz/#!8iRhlSAY!gF-lic9nQ7Lk69t-z0SLhcN4z01TrAQIUngH--9NN9g

Featuring Poison Ivy, Jonah Hex, Deadshot and many more.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Justice_League_Action_episodes
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Poison Ivy a cute!

my poison boner

remind me, is it confirmed that JLA is getting canned, or is it just that we have 0 info about it getting continued?

Right now there is no info on whether or not it will continue. There are still a lot of episodes left to air before the first season is even finished.

oh my, the wiki claims it's a 52 ep season. That changes a lot. I thought it was a standard 26.

There's 52 episodes so it probably won't be finished for another few months, considering we're not even halfway.
Still, DC can ship it around as CN doesn't own it, so they can't actually cancel it.

I… did not even realize this was airing. Is it any good?

Young Justice had some bullshit Martian clothes as an explanation for Miss Martian.
Justice League Action had Plastic Man go nude.

where do I watch this?

Only one way to find out, user.

All the episodes are in the 4 MEGA links above. Other than that, you could cry something like KissCartoon or check a torrent site.

It's not as good as JLU, but it's worth a watch.

Its like Batman Brave and the bold

Why would she be a turbo-dyke in a christian anime?

I have not seen a single episode of this so which ones are the best?

Not just not a turbo-dyke, but also a cute.

Has she ever being a turbo-dyke? I know she is written as a lesbian with Harley Quinn, but she has been consistently portrayed as feminine all the time.

Isn't she defined by being a misanthrope that only loves plants?

But current year I suppose. No space for character.

It weirds me out Mark Hamill voices Swamp Thing and doesn't use a deeper voice he is capable of doing. It sounds too…light.

I didn't like it at first but it grew on me

Start from the start and watch in order.
I can't think of any episode that was explicitly bad, though maybe the 3rd episode was a bit boring. The first four episodes are in order, while the rest are standalone (though I assume they'll do a multi-part episode for the finale).

She's never a misanthrope.
She's always a human-hating plant-lover who seduces men and women to help her cause. The only optional thing about her is whether she and Harley are fucking.

Where's ep 20?

OP, you should renumber the MEGA files to be in line with the official production codes, else there's a US, UK and EU version of numbering.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Justice_League_Action_episodes

And whether or not she wants the Batawang.

They are just good friends