Seventh Son Dox Part 5: Don't punch to the right, guyse!

Jesse Dunstan (seventhson)

His real name is Jesse Craig Dunstan not Jesse Bjorn

7 Addison Rd Fishkill, New York

instagram.com/jessebjorn (archive.is/P9kDI) (archive.is/3HVMJ)

Wife

Heather Dunstan (archive.is/mob14)

facebook.com/heather.dunstan.9 (archive.is/foh1z) photos (archive.is/z5gYI)

instagram.com/heather_dunstan (archive.is/yacd3)

Her facebook album of Jesse's band Mathematics w/e (archive.is/vaGZB)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/NwpvY
archive.is/8se3q
archive.is/QHf8
archive.is/7GfzM
archive.is/Ly2Dr
archive.is/QWAXD
archive.is/Q1Gwb
archive.is/ntqa0
archive.is/03nc1
archive.is/aUFV1
archive.is/9Nrlz
archive.is/oLGlm
archive.is/ej1AR
archive.is/NW6M1
archive.is/fkjgd
archive.is/VVgFo
forumwarz.com/incit/view/3539
archive.is/j9EjG
archive.is/hAdqc
archive.is/2Kz9r
instagram.com/virtualogre/
virtualogre.tumblr.com/
tiredghost.deviantart.com/art/Outer-Haven-558243732
steamcommunity.com/id/kampfy/
archive.is/kOmod
archive.is/6h1Wn
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/106055440#p106056951
sacred-texts.com/bib/bep/index.htm
8ch.net/baphomet/res/121381.html
web.archive.org/web/20170107042658/http://8ch.net/pol/res/8703907.html
archive.is/p6uhZ
8ch.net/pol/res/8703907.html
archive.is/tDHce
8ch.net/pol/res/8697825.html
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/106064405/the-day-antifachan-was-born#p106065915
disqus.com/home/discussion/therightstuffbiz/libertarians_better_off_cutting_ties_with_their_own_party_than_the_alt_right/#comment-2896099289
facebook.com/heather.dunstan.9
instagram.com/heather_dunstan/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

going for (144) again?

Still salty, TRS?

No they aren't.
I've never heard of TRS until last year, and I've been around since 2011. We were fine without them. They can fuck off forever

is there a tl;dr.jpg you guys could put in the op

been ignoring this because i don't touch dox threads with a stick

Found the antifa shill.

Is Mike Enoch next? I wonder if he is as fat as he sounds.

so fill me in, this guy is the owner of TRS?

Friendly threadly reminder about TRS counting on a lack of periodic reminders showing who attacked first so shills can insert false boogeymen and deflect away from TRS. Here's a pasta'd list of archives for most of the threads before the dox drops.

First thread: | archive.is/NwpvY (Image is from this thread)
Second thread: | archive.is/8se3q
Third thread: | archive.is/QHf8
Fourth thread: | archive.is/7GfzM
Fifth thread: | archive.is/Ly2Dr
Sixth thread: | archive.is/QWAXD
Seventh threadL | archive.is/Q1Gwb
Eighth thread: | archive.is/ntqa0
Unofficial ninth | archive.is/03nc1
Official ninth | archive.is/aUFV1
Tenth thread: | archive.is/9Nrlz
Eleventh thread: | archive.is/oLGlm
Thread twelve #1 | archive.is/ej1AR
Thread twelve #2 | archive.is/NW6M1
Thirteenth thread | archive.is/fkjgd
Fourteenth thread | [ARCHIVE NOT FOUND]
Fifteenth thread | archive.is/VVgFo

If you want me to be more specific, I've been around since /n/ on halfchan back in 2008. 4/pol/ was made in 2011 and TRS never existed. They had nothing to contribute to the Trayvon Saga and are ultimately newcomers trying to run shit.

I repeat, they can fuck off forever.

I honestly don't like TRS, even though I'm going to get called TRS for posting this, but it's easy to see what's going on here.

So you are one of the newfags that came in 2008. You can fuck off back to halfchan.

Nigger, you've been on this for several hours now. Tell me… Why do you care so much if you're not TRS?

SS is the leader of the narcissistic namefags

I think Kike Enoch is more their leader than SS. But he's important, too.

REMINDER: BULBASAUR IS A HUGE FAGGOT THAT POSTS PICS OF FAGGOTS KISSING FOR INTERNET POINTS

Nah. I'd rather have TRS fuck off to halfchan, since they're obviously so new to the idea of imageboards that they thought they could start shit with anons and get off unscathed.

I have the full shilling archive on >>>/trs/2085

Because someone is using Holla Forums to be their personal army.

We're not Holla Forums and we're not /baph/.

Here is 14
archive.is/j9EjG
and 16
archive.is/hAdqc

You're a fucking retard. /baph/ is the ones that doxed them. Fuck off, nigger.
They started shit with /baph/. Talk to them.

Cool. I'll be sure to use the updated lists.

how exactly do you know who started shit with who on an anonymous imageboard?
because they filled the name field?

Does anyone have the thread where they goaded /baph/? I missed it

To get rid of your enr

Ask /baph/ how they knew who it was. Better yet, go blame /baph/. They did this.

I don't have it.

Friendly reminder there are a few dedicated shills on this board at the moment who are doxing nationalists and their families over a combination of petty personal bullshit and sympathy with antifa types.

They are posting 70-150 times in each of these threads and posting the same tired archives as "proof" of something that makes it OK to dox nationalists and their families.

Clearly, as the shills themselves admit, it is /baphomet/ and a couple of super elite hackers who TRS "messed with" that are doing the real legwork. It should be obvious by now that this has little to nothing to do with "shilling" by TRS or any political divide. It has to do with certain people falling for a not very good D+C campaign by some trolls and tearing their own board apart in the process.

Feel free to cry TRS DINDU NUFFIN!

Take it up with /baph/. They did the doxing. All Holla Forums did was create threads.

then why do we have threads about it?

Are you not entertained?

i'm not a fuckin shill you autistic walruses but why are y'all so fuckin pissed at TRS? are there screens of them shilling on 4chan or were they just getting talked about positively by a few posters and the accusations of shilling were so strong people went ss3 autism to defeat freeza?

To spite fags like you

釣りしてる

also, tripfags belong in the bog. reported.

Found the shill.

long way still to (144) but I'm sure you'll make it

What part about their "cummies" forum did you not understand?

Funny you should mention that. TRS tried to use Holla Forums as it's personal army when Ghoul doxed himself. They wanted Holla Forums to dox all of ironmarch then got mad that Holla Forums wouldn't be their personal army so they started to shill the board again

No. Because TRS shilled nationalist kikes, then got banned on Holla Forums. Then they posted their bans to the TRS private forum, one of which being a TRS global mod

I might switch to VPN after a few more posts. I haven't decided yet.

because their fucking mods shilled here and got caught

I hope this isn't the best you have, TRS.

faggots post their bans crying about them all the time on here and /sudo/

how do you know who is who here?

Do you think that's the main reason why we're pissed at them?
Try addressing the rest of his post, if you would.

Who the fuck cares

Trump is pro-Israel. Of course his movement is going to have pro-Israeli sentiment

Except it was (((trs mods)))

how do you know that?
do you know who I am?

So stop defending him.
Not only is he 'pro-Israeli,' his daughter is a fucking kike who married a fucking kike.

Because they posted their own b&s screencaps on their fucking forum you tard

Lmao see

Wow get a load of this antifa faggot
He wants you to think that the movement can never expand past this Chan. It's isolation technique. They pull the oldfag card to claim legitimacy.

Take the TRS positions as what you will, but these doxers are leftists trying to cut off the Chans from the outside world and irl. They are pulling every trick to keep us in a cave of our own making.

I was disputing user's point

kek

Yeah keep it up shill. You're really gonna convince people that the source of the ((())) meme with a show called the Daily Shoah is philosemetic. You're almost there. In the meantime ignore the dozens of posts here, on 4/pol/ and /baphomet/ stating clearly this was about "messing with the bull" of some 1337 h4x0rs.

Then go on and convince people that somehow, any of this makes it OK to dox nationalists and their families for antifa. Then kill yourself.

wewlad

The doxers are /baph/, retard. How many times will I have to say that?

1 mod in which the caps didn't show shit apart from not understanding the weaponised autism he was going to unleash.

if you shills don't fuck off something bad's going to happen to you

Trump is pro-Israel only enough to throw off accusations of being literally Hitler and to indebt the Jews to the U.S.A. instead of the other way around. TRS on the other hand wants to go full circumcised dick sucking. Yuge difference.

No one was trying to expose your safe space, user dw

2 mods. Apparently you don't know that we're talking about SS and lothar.

It wasn't just one mod, he was a fucking global mod to boot, and it confirmed our suspicions that (((trs))) was shilling here when all we wanted was a guarantee that wouldn't happen anymore

Seventh Son, from what I saw was telling people to cut it out or face a ban. But yeah, fuck it, dox the cunt. Wise.

How did you get that from my post

Oh

Some fucking faggot begged a board dedicated to doxing people to dox your people, man. You know nothing at all.

What does that have to do with insularity?

According to whom? They host a show named 'The Daily Shoah' for fuck's sake

Is that what he was doing when he told us to piss off and called us faggots when David Davidson extended an olive branch? Interdasting.

wew

Yes, TRS users.

If (((trs))) wasn't "your people" you wouldn't be here at all lol

poor save, chaim

Tell us your feelings on TRS then.

We've had immense influence as anons for years before TRS decided to namefag themselves on our boards. Your dumb point falls flat on its face.

I didn't see that. You have the cap? Did he do it on Holla Forums?

Fucking retard.
>>>/trs/

So acknowledging that some people are not 'my' people makes me Jewish?
You're really grasping at straws here.

he knew who was the one doing it, but like a typical leftist during goymergayte they closed fucking ranks

>>>/trs/1601
>>>/trs/1602

You presence is proof enough (((trshill)))

He posted information on his own forum, to members of his own forum where he also said exactly what I said, according theose caps. (which I'd read btw)

So, when are you going to get /baph/ to get rid of Holla Forums?

Whenever Holla Forums goes into /baph/ to start shit with them, you know, like TRS did.

You really have no idea how chans work, do you?

Except then he started to bash him for reaching out:

>>>/trs/1483
>>>/trs/1484
>>>/trs/1486
>>>/trs/1490

If TRS hadn't shilled here this wouldn't have happened. You can't memory hole it faggots I remember when you all tried to tell Holla Forums about based national news and defend faggots like tricky dick wants. If you don't want to get doxed don't namedfag, it's that fucking simple.

wew

Didn't know 8pol were such good goys tbh

Holla Forums has been a hive of degeneracy since the dawn of /chans/, more than any "cummies forum".

So once again, when is /baph/ going to get rid of Holla Forums?

How convenient the whenever the /chans/ are working *right* Holla Forums gets to claim responsibility - "anons have always had massive influence" - but when it comes to cleaning up your own shit, suddenly "You really have no idea how chans work, do you?"

You're either shills or you need to get the fuck over yourselves.

Haven't seen one of these in an hour. :^)

Whenever Holla Forums goes into /baph/ and starts shit like TRS did.

Well, in this case, it literally hasn't been Holla Forums doing the doxing, so you don't have much of a leg to stand on.

While Halfchan formerly called Cuckchan is busy doxxing the leftists goons,people here Antifachan formerly called Fullchan are doxxing some white nationalists and their families because they got triggered by some random TRSkikes and falseflaggers pretending to be them.

when did antifa become so dumb?

Kek.

Meanwhile TRSkikes didn't even know the word goons existed before this incident. Also you're just reposting the dox that was posted here of antifa nebraska. You're a retard mate.

Show me a picture of Trump kissing the Jew Wall then. Pro Tip: You can't

And yet your bumping the thread, keeping it active.

My IQ is dropping reading these comments

Like I said, you have no idea how chans work.

Why would I need to show you pictures of him kissing a wall when I can just remind you that he welcomed a Jew into his daughter's vagina?

This. Shit is disgusting, absolutely embarrassing. 8gaggers literally turned me from a white nationalist back into a libertarian. You all should be ashamed of yourself.

T. Good goy

Then you were never a white nationalist, kiddo.

We were the ones that doxed antifa to begin with faggot

((())) was the greatest meme of 2016, hope that statement triggers all antifa and kike shills

TOP KEK. Thanks for taking the bait and proving who really doesn't know how this chan works. Wanna know how I knew that's how you would respond? Because you're fucking stupid.

Did you even read what you wrote? it's incomprehensible. Listen if TRS goes and pokes the /baph/ bear while at the same time being namefags, you're going to get doxed. If the dox gets posted on Holla Forums you don't get to come over here, cry, false flag the shilling calling it iron march, then leftypol, then antifa. Everyone who isn't fresh off the boat knows antifa is unorganized and has little to no presence stateside, if this was a bong land or German issue I'd believe it, but it's obviously not. You fucking retards played with fire shilling your based national news and fags and now you're all paying the price. It's also simply a bonus that antifa got doxed, TRS and antifa are truly equally faggy. Maybe get on of your godly niggers to ram you and you'll all feel better

holy wew

No. Trump was the greatest meme of 2016. Pepe was better than your faggot parenthesis.

kek

In case you aren't a shill and just a lost cuckchan refugee that was baited into coming by TRS shilling the other Holla Forums to try and use them as a personal army against fullchan Holla Forums. Yes there is, they have been shilling cuckchan for months, and playing both sides

They posted it on the TRS private forum, one of which being a TRS global mod. It is proof that TRS was continuing to shill Holla Forums, let alone shilling nationalist jews on Holla Forums

When does the next shift begin for you guys so I can at least see a decent reply?

lel, did you actually fall for that Holla Forums maymay?

So post the context faggot if he's wrong

the meme that was seen by millions more people that Trump himself tweeted out was indeed better than your ((())). Both are registered as "symbols of hate." One of them is known in almost every household.

I might have misunderstood you. What are you saying?

I don't know why people hate TRS so much. I never see these supposed TRS shill threads. I only see threads about how much like five Holla Forums autistes hate them.

TRS was born on Holla Forums and all of their attitudes and philosophy are perfectly in line with Holla Forums-style White Nationalism. This vendetta against them seems founded on nothing. it smells a lot like external D&C.

There, fixed that for you. This was a trophy for a bunch of amoral or moralfag haxxors to mount on the wall. You don't really give a flying fuck about TRS being too soft on Jews, you just wanted to see the world burn after a bunch of brigading (((someones))) shilled TRS for two weeks.

Hiding, banning, filtering images or words, oh, that was just too hard. TOO HARD! Ah, yes, goy, you were but FORCED to doxx a bunch of white guys and their families! Hmm! Forced!

FORCED!

I TOLD YOU SO LOTHAR

You mean API, New Renaissance, and "Radix"? Yeah. I haven't seen TRS so much as propose a conference.

It's ALMOST like you didn't listen to their podcasts or the Movement in general. Hmm. HMM!

They should have listened to Barbute.

White nationalists don't have forums dedicated to "cummies."

Also to note, I notice a massive influx of
Ever since the shilling really started yesterday. It's you isn't it TRS? You've been doing it since the beginning because we don't like nationalist kike subverters or based godly negroes. You retards are basically the mine craft forums of white nationalism.

Then represent them properly. Show us the "true meaning" behind those caps.

Then show counter evidence, faggot.

Whenever they go into /baph/ and start shit. We didn't get rid of anyone. /baph/ is who doxed you.

You're really fucking triggered by blank lines, aren't you? All that empty space, it's a Shoah all over again!

Seriously, how is this still posted? I thought dox and blackmail were only permitted on /baph/.

Shit, now how will identify your faggotry?

I'm on Holla Forums a lot. I used to be on it all day for years, and absolutely was during TRS's big blowup in popularity.

I never saw shill threads or advertising posts. These example screencaps are such rarefied content I have no idea how much you have to be riding the catalog refresh to catch those posts. But you have to have been even more of a pathetic autist than me.

Can't bring myself to give a fucking shit about the opinions of someone even more hikikomori-sad than me from six months ago.

The caps are maybe 12 posts deep, and half of the posters say "No, 8pol seems insane." That doesn't sound like a little brigading campfire song.
GO FUCKING FIGURE.

You can't divide something that was never united

TRS was warned many times by many users

Then why are you here?

then post the context faggot

Just like it wasn't TRS who came here begging for us to love their podcasts and niggers. Fuck off you retards, go back to your minecraftesque 50faggums and beat off thinking about Israel.

You realize you just outed yourself as a TRS shill, right?

I only fucked up "dox" as "doxx" once. See? That third one:

What is this, the SPELLING Nazi board?

archive.is/2Kz9r
We have plenty more where that came from cuck

Only redditors and faggots spell it "doxx."

either post the context or neck yourself (((trshill)))

Yeah, it's almost like they run a show for white nationalists and people here have threads about white nationalism and ethno-states on a regular basis. Oy vey! So Jewy!

That said, when and how has TRS ever been pro-Nigger?

newfags get out reeee

Niggers aren't godly get over yourselves.

Apparently to give you a reality check about how fucking off the deep end and out of line you are.

Either that or you're a legit enemy of white nationalism. TRS supports white separatism, white ethnostates, brown immigrant genocide, and on and on. They have done incredibly effective work to popularize WN opinions among white normies who would never browse an imageboard. What are your actual motives here? What are you protecting?

Certainly Holla Forums isn't responsible for you faggots going into /baph/ and starting shit.

Kek. This board is a joke.

No it's not, because you're not going to do shit to me and I don't give a shit about TRS being doxed. What I don't like is seeing retards here getting used like pawns.

What am I protecting? Holla Forums.

kek, I didn't know having black friends and being a "white nationalist" was compatable

Your trs reverse phycology isn't going to stop me pointing out all four of his kids are married kikes and he's the biggest Israeli shill in the white house.

You mean /baph/ being used like pawns? They doxed you.

Too bad your list is missing the most important thing: Gassing Jews. But you can never add that with a straight face, can you?

But their own podcasters have niggers for friends? I smell bullshit

How mad can you be?

Never too mad it seems.

lol it's FoKy

Proof faggot, can you deliver it?

It's just sad to see the board I've spent so much time on the last year turn into a cesspit that does the work of kikes.

No. He can't. Just filter and report.

I was talking about bulbasaur but sure, seventh cuck has niggers on his band and reads books written by niggers as well

Fucking waste of quints.

It's ok let the anger out.

Man you guys are fags.

Fix your image, have you never once made a meme in your life, not even one in MS paint

Don't bother Holla Forums has named him honery "good Jew". We love mod cock.

Filtered

where is the accompanying blonde girl middle finger/elsa/Fuck off, KIKE! etc

I thought "dox" is the noun, "doxx" is the verb. It has two x's to note the difference and the trailing "cks", kind of like "piss."

Literally just ignoring my points now? Fucking kike.

Imkikey's dox: Joshua Conner Moon

Fix your bot, faggot

wew

I don't truly care. It's kind of over at this point and even if he's a kike-guzzling zionist, there's absolutely nothing you could do about it. I happen to think he's not, and you arent going to change that TRS. All you retards have proven is that it is indeed TRS who started the whole drumpf kike maymay in the first place.

I just gave you his dox, why you yelling at me?

Kek here's a point for you;
Do you condone being friends with niggers?

Is this some neuro-language programming horseshit? When did they do this?

Does anyone notice anything familiar?

Wew.

YOU'RE TOO LATE, FAGGOT

Except that it was inspired by (((trs))) shilling Holla Forums to begin with. Not every Holla Forumsack is pegglecrew but every pegglecrew is a Holla Forumsack

Go look in the catalog faggot and tell me when was the literature, self improvement and science thread made you daft astroturfer.

The feeling is mutual. You having no strong feelings and not being able to articulate why he's not a kike lover doesn't stop it being true. Also trs are the biggest trump shills.

No you retard they probably started spamming it when we told them we don't like godly niggers.

Sidenote this is the white standard of beauty every TRSposter should ascribe to, literally the pinnacle of white beauty.

If blatant disinfo and evidence denying doesn't work I guess spamming redtext is the next logical step?

You throw words you do not understand around like a retard. If you want to speak to peggle, talk to them on twitter. @wewsparta, @invaderjew.

Fuggin checked. TRS has nothing but their tears and their shit to fling.

Trump's normalfag fans are not welcome here.

So a bunch of bored 13-year-olds started spamming it on here after the CURRENT YEAR MAN segment, and you're ascribing it to TRS?

Why are the mods deleting so many comments?

"Repeat a lie enough in
BOLD RED CAPITAL LETTERS
and eventually the stupid goyim will believe it. -Dr. Shekelbergsteingoldensachs

fuck off nigger you are not welcome on this board.

kek
Fucking tweet at them if you want to know so badly @wewsparta, @invaderjew.

You don't know where you are, do you?

KEK

Why are the curating this thread so harshly? Why did they delete the antifa dox last night?
What the fuck is actually going on?

Yeah because my original comment was about trs drama wasn't it?
People can read threads jidf. It's not a special skill.

Go back to bongistan faggot

So can they not be both or is one feeding the other, cause Nebraska Commies have been outed already.

Oooo namefagging, big deal. Just use the block function if ur so triggered. Hey at least it isn't maldraw again. Again, isolation is what they are attempting. Months of purity spiral shilling then attack anyone not pol, then doxing

wew

Mods must be literal kikes, like le drumpf huh? Exodus nao? Maybe to endchan, pedophile island?

That wasn't my post, I merely screencapped it so it could survive being deleted. But I notice you're not even trying to defend your point of view, everything you put forth is just a dismissive, rather feminine, sarcastic response.

Mods haven't been online for 10 minutes and there is a thread with antifa dox in OP. It's also present on /baph/.

foky i am not imkikey i am your friend from 4chon please do not speak to me in this way, words hurt, baby

Wow so they took a ten minute break in between purging our discourse. Also, since when is it fashionable to defend the mods? Until last week, everyone fucking hated them.

It's ALMOST like no one gives a fuck. Go back your rectum selfies forum.

Wew.

Can you guy please keep TRS from shitting up half/pol/. I got no beef with you but those faggots are relentless trying to recruit some vendetta against you for "selling white nationalists out to Antifa" I think its working on some of the newer faggots that don't realise how chan culture has to stay sovereign.

Please tell me this shit will blow over soon

wewfuckingladdy

What's the matter shekelberg? Want some more anime tiddies?

Actually user it's a based godly nigger cock forum, get it right.

hey, i was on their forum some while ago.
I wasn't active, though.
Got banned because a guy in our group" counter signaled the alt right".
They purged the entire group.

This tactic is old as balls why the fuck do they still use it?

Very unbiased. You're a fucking faggot.

They can try to fuck with us as much as they want, we really don't care. And if they keep shilling we'll just swat bulbasaur and seventhcuck lol

Who is "everyone"? Is it TRS? Because they got gassed for being cancerous. Holla Forums also hates mods for being swift and deleting their cancer. Stop astroturfing with words like "we", "everyone", it's pathetic. Any regular to this board knows where to go to check what the mods are up to.

TRS has now made its 3rd thread today complaining to 4cuck. how pathetic can one group of people be.

Did quiet trigger you? God damn those sexists making such a sexy character! Here, have some more tiddies.

We literally don't give a shit about them kek

Good ban. Based mods.

The other day on my campus I saw a faggot demanding that ROTC wear dresses to help them understand the social challenges of being a woman in the military. I can understand not liking TRS, but wouldn't it be better to target the actual fucking opposition first? Can't we lynch the niggers, burn the faggots, gas the Jews, and then target the TRS people?

I don't even understand why these threads hate them so much. What did they do? Shill on Holla Forums and not be ideologically edgy enough? Big fucking deal, everyone shills on Holla Forums, from the Jews to the other chans. Call them shills, report the threads, and treat such posts like we have been dealing with JIDF posts for years.

Link? I want to mine the salt

Taking a look at this pic:

He didn't blur out his IP enough that it couldn't be gotten by simple means. If anyone can clear it up any more than I can then go for it. I think I'm fairly close. I would imagine it's a VPN though since he's still posting.

If they knew what was good for them, they'd stop before I shoop a pic of that fucking slopehead SS is married to sucking off a fucking dog with Sven being buttfucked by niggers and send it to his fucking kids.
Any normal sane person would have stopped long ago.

So now you're doxing anyone who dares disagree with you?

Enjoy. 4chan.org/pol/thread/106055440#p106057285

You always hang the traitors first user.

It won't. /baph/ just outed popular podcasters on the civil nationalism / white nationalism sphere, and it's going to have repercussions for years. This will have a chilling effect on ANYONE talking to normies.

Before anyone says, "But TRS deserved it! TRS let members on their forums come here and shill! Or there were shills that were clearly ((not trs agents)) shitting up the boards!"

No, that just means you're so easily triggered you'll ascribe anonymous bad faith action to whoever comes next and dox them, too.

So you'll be first in line.

rude. I just wanted to see what the ruckus was about

Because they are in panic mode.

Kek, please do it

Another shill. Jesus fucking Christ. Do you understand what's going to happen? Do you really want your asses kicked?

Lol, no. This is day nine or ten. Apparently there are more dox on standby too. This will not blow over soon.

Probably the usual reason: Jews aren't actually super-geniuses. Any genuine intelligence they have is just leeched off of a superior organism. The Jews are losing their teeth, so there are no new tactics to leech.

Which is the real goal in all this. Why else would the mods bumplock the thread that explicitly lays out what their plans are? >>8697825

Exactly this. Cleaning house takes priority.

Nothing pleases me more than seeing TRSKikes get Long Knifed. Please faggots, keep posting your ban messages. It only inspires confidence in the mods by showing the good work they're doing.

While we have over 2 dozen threads about those homos and working with antifa to doxx them,looks like they are living rent free in some of ya'll minds at this point it is obvious we are the kikes here.

Jews. Jews never change.

Sure, but I don't understand how they are traitors. Months into this drama and I still don't get it. Seems to me that if we're Nazi Germany, TRS is Italy. They're a bit faggy and have more than a few things backwards, but I would rather be fighting France and Brittan with them on the southern front than going 1v2.

This just seems like a bad use of time.

They DO have fans, and let's be fair, 4pol is willing to entertain threads like "is X degenerate? Please tell yes or no." They'll bitch about near most anything.

No, have an ass instead.

You need to go back

Is the focus on TRS guys who deserve it or is this a scorched earth operation?

Yes.

Evidently you'll kick anyone's ass as long as anyone shills long enough.

They deserve it. Every last faggot.

Notce how imkikey's IRC buddies always talk as if they know eachother?

REMINDER THIS IS AN ACTUAL COINTELPRO SCHEME BY IMKIKEY TO DIVERT ATTENTION AWAY FROM HIS OWN SHILLING OPERATION AND GET Holla ForumsLACKS TO FALL IN LINE UNDER HIS NARRATIVE CREATION NO MATTER WHAT

REMINDER IMKIKEY HAD HIS IRC BUDDIES RAID US SO HE COULD PRETEND THEY'RE AN OUTSIDE GROUP AND THEN BLAME THEM

REMINDER IMKIKEY BANNED REDPILL AND LITERATURE THREADS UNTIL LAST WEEK WHEN HE MYSTERIOUSLY STARTED THIS "CAMPAIGN"

DO YOU FEEL IN CONTROL, CUNT?

DOX IMKIKEY AND I WILL PERSONALLY GUT HIM AND PUT AN END TO THIS CYCLE OF SUBVERSION

REMINDER IMKIKEY IS THE ONE PUSHING MUH BASED JEWS, HAS BEEN EXPOSED, AND STARTED THIS OPERATION AS A DISTRACTION

This is imkikey's instagram

virtualogre.tumblr.com/

And his tumblr

His deviantart

His steam

Why worry about jews stabbing you in the back when whites are willing to do it over e-drama?

I'll ask it again: Has anyone figured out why it's damn near impossible to advance white interests in the US? Pay close attention to shit like this and you'll understand why. You don't have to worry about kikes, or feds, or local law enforcement because white trash will happily try to destroy you for their own shortsighted, ego driven goals. Nice job whoever is behind this. You've shown that you're worse than niggers and kikes. They'll go after your job, but you went after a white dude's children. That's beyond low regardless of what you think of the guy, and the fact that these threads are still up and running should tell everyone that at least one mod is behind it.

Yeah funny how that thread went missing.

Pfft.

Amusingly, if TRS had just backed off this would have fizzled out day 1. Instead they're still here spamming.

I'm about to start spamming SS's mother nigger dick pics.

It's almost as if the oldfags were right yet again

This. Ever one of them is trying to clear trs of any wrong doing. Pretty amusing.

Naisu.

More tiddies? More tiddies.

Both.

Lmao nice dox looks like SS is shaking in his boots. Bet he'll be shutting down the whole operation any second now…

REMINDER THIS IS AN ACTUAL COINTELPRO SCHEME BY IMKIKEY TO DIVERT ATTENTION AWAY FROM HIS OWN SHILLING OPERATION AND GET Holla ForumsLACKS TO FALL IN LINE UNDER HIS NARRATIVE CREATION NO MATTER WHAT

REMINDER IMKIKEY HAD HIS IRC BUDDIES RAID US SO HE COULD PRETEND THEY'RE AN OUTSIDE GROUP AND THEN BLAME THEM

REMINDER IMKIKEY BANNED REDPILL AND LITERATURE THREADS UNTIL LAST WEEK WHEN HE MYSTERIOUSLY STARTED THIS "CAMPAIGN"

DOX IMKIKEY AND I WILL PERSONALLY GUT HIM AND PUT AN END TO THIS CYCLE OF SUBVERSION

REMINDER IMKIKEY IS THE ONE PUSHING MUH BASED JEWS, HAS BEEN EXPOSED, AND STARTED THIS OPERATION AS A DISTRACTION

virtualogre.tumblr.com/

And his tumblr

His deviantart

His steam

And what's the context of that comment, kike?

virtualogre.tumblr.com/

And his tumblr

His deviantart

His steam

No, it wouldn't have. This is due to antiwhite interests acting in bad faith.

Oh wow they didn't just bumplock it, they deleted it. And note, the same fuckers who are spamming these threads rushed in to derail it into another TRS firing squad.
Thread in question:
archive.is/kOmod
Article in question
archive.is/6h1Wn

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/106055440#p106056951
fucking kek

Which pegglefag are you?

Thanks for not answering my question, TRS faggot.

Yet more tiddies.

All of them. And I'm /baph/.

The context of that comment was there were IM/TRS threads getting spammed one night and it was shitting up the board, nigger.

I can tell you're a woman.

Take the hint and at least spam cute girls while you're at it.

I can tell you donate to nationalism because you love your race.

Filtered.

In other words the mods did right with that ban. Thanks for confirming!

Don't sweat the sweater meat, I got you covered, onii-fam.

Go egofag somewhere else.

lol wut?

Don't get lost in the tiddy tundra, it's quite the trip.

A scared demoralized man does not spend his free time Saturday morning typing Lmao at an Irish Nationalists post.
Haven't you been a busy boy today

Are you sure this is him?

Where's the thread/post where he admits they're astroturfing?

No they won't.
Holla Forums has been shilled by dozens of groups over the year and none of them have been doxed like this except for CTR.
This is just a group of 3-4 fags pretending to be Holla Forums riling up gullible idiots.

The man can't get enough tiddy meat ladies and gentlemen!

all of my wews

Jeez. Both Bulb Seventh really dont match up with their voices.

OATHS = VOIDED

Yeah, but Bulbasaur does match up with his username HEAVENS2KADONKA.

You'd probably be more comfortable on IRC.

More you spam it, less I believe it you fucking amateur

Too bad flat is the future /ara/ scum

as a /baph/ole we've seen damage control a plethora of time and everything you're writing fits the bill wew

To be fair, he already got found out once about a year ago. Not to this extent, but he was outted to all of his friends through the parody music.

Why do goons get triggered by anime every single time? It's seriously amazing, you'd think they'd at least try to hide it.

I'd argue there must be more than that, as well as people in /baph/ willing to wade into an Internet slap fight. You're right about it being a small group.

I see you. Hey, while I have your attention do you think you can address my comment? I'd like to hear you believe shit like this is in the interests of whites.

Anti anime is anti white

This is why you post smugs.

Because they hate anything pure user

Goons are on offshoot of Jewish thinking, and Jews hate everything beautiful.

And every time you do another one, it become less and less convincing. You guys don't know how to run a proper op, which is why you needed the mods on board.

You fucked up the redtext, genius. That little fuckup gets you an ass instead.

Explanation for the reasoning can be found here

They'll just fall back on CF tier logic about "muh sodomy"

Nigger there hasn't been a thread you haven't been BTFOd in. If you truly believed that, you wouldn't be kvetching so hard in these threads.

I would rather hear your explanation for TRS thinking opening the flood gates for Jewish "allies" is in the interests of whites.

When did they do this? What article did they write? Is this about Weev being from a Jewish family?

Tiddy meat!

You have a specific episode you'd like me to listen to where they state that?

FUCKING KEK.

This shit is astro-turfed af, and Holla Forums doesn't even put this much effort into doxxing actual commies, feminists, and kikes.

Anybody who supports this is either a false-flagging leftist, or a fucking retard. End of story.

inb4 "TRS shill"

There were threads only a few weeks ago attacking that jewess who threatened Richard Spencer's mother. Even though Spencer is not an ideal WN (soft on Jews, tolerates faggots, wants a European macronation), he was still worth defending over an evil zionist bitch.
So now what the fuck is this, then? Revealing the identities of actual prominent WNs and defending it? The only people who gain from this are kikes, since you know they'll be on their ass starting yesterday. And what is Holla Forums going to do then? Defend them against harassment? What the fuck?

I have a feeling that the Jewess who attacked Richard Spencer's mother was an incident unrelated to Holla Forums and its response was genuine. Now, it seems like there are lefties crawling all over this board trying to get their enemies to attack each other. Just look at these (50)s and (100)s

So just how nerve-wracked are you losers that you can't even keep track of what was posted in one single thread?

>trust me goys, I'm one of you!
Never has anybody been more of a fed.

Get the fuck out, faggot.

They really can't help themselves, can they? They are literally incapable of not outing themselves.

No, I'm asking explicitly at what point did TRS advocate opening a "floodgate" of Jewish "allies." When. It's a very simple question. WHEN? FUCKING WHEN?

Honestly I would just like the board to return to normal. I don't think we need another one of these threads.

Brilliant wit from the guy who didn't read his training manual re greentexting

It's at the point now where I'm bursting into treats every time I see it.
The ride never ends. I just spit cinnamon toast crunch all over my fucking keyboard.

It doesn't matter. The people you are arguing with are not working for white interest, they're just mimicking our vocabulary.

Oh jew!

You might have a point there.

I've been in this thread for over an hour. When exactly did anyone point out when they advocated opening a floodgate? Is Weev really such a bellwether you don't need further proof?

You just want a collection of anime from anons now, don't you?

Mindblowing how stupid namefags are, isn't it?

Tiddies!

Me too, but TRS idiots like >>8711505 are only dragging this out.

Nice weak smuggie, bitch. That wasn't a typo. You're just a TRShill.

When they let a fed kike be their forum owner, when they had that kike enoch do the podcasts, when they had that kike over at red ice. How about when they tried to shill their "based nationalist kikes" tripe here?

The mods are probably egging it on if not outright complicit.

Looks like you want some of my tits too!

I think if we just let the SS dox thread die it'll fizzle out. Mods, please just bumplock these threads for now, I think we have given them the message.

Fuck yeah they're complicit. We fucking hate all of you TRS faggots. We hate you. The mods hate you. Take your fucking ball and go home. Don't forget your shinebox, nigger.

Can someone please explain how TRS are ideologically different from the rest of Holla Forums?

Of course you hate them, you're a fucking leftist.

Thread one, then thread two. That is what all of this was about
archive.is/NwpvY
archive.is/8se3q

Jews and faggots. Before you ask for proof, read the thread. It's all archived.
>>>/trs/

You really think that's endemic to only TRS? You're ascribing anonymous posters to TRS? Again? Fucking Hell.

You mean Enoch, Weev, or someone else?

Also
I thought we were talking about TRS and the Daily Shoah.

I'm not familiar with him. Is he a Jewish nationalist? Pro-Israel? Is he from a Jewish family and "born again"?

TRS thinks Jews and faggots can be based allies as long as said Jews and faggots are nationalists.

/baph/ dox'd Bulbasaur and SS you know. People post these threads just to spite you

They know. I've said over 20 times that /baph/ doxed them. They don't get it. So this is now fun.

So is IMkamphy.

Yeah, I really want to read three days of Archive links to approximate an answer when "They did x, y, z."

It's almost like you don't have a specific instance beyond the summary here:

The redice interview with the "based" kike that inevitably had (((trshills))) coming in and shitting up the thread calling them out for it. We know their own retarded mods were complicit because they posted their b& screencaps on their forum which proved that they were shilling us afterall

Nobody will spoon feed you, faggot. If you were from here, you'd know that.

I'm actually Queen Elizabeth II, I'm just using an American VPN. Don't believe the lies about me being sick or dead.

I'm not on their forum, but i listen to TDS and they seem to hate kikes and faggots like Milo though?

See

76f5cd(70)
can you reach 144 before it reaches postlimit

Not if I switch VPNs :)

This.

Squirm, you loser.

I love archival work.
I love archiving.
I love you, archive user.

Sounds like they need to clean house and no longer allow mods stroking e-peen.

Weev is a kike you fucking dumbass. If TRS users didn't have lukewarm IQs, then maybe they wouldn't need Holla Forums to educate them.

Thanks. Other anons helped way more than I.

Say no more.

I was talking about weev. Weev is jewish (as he admitted himself, stating his name was Auernheimer or some jewish shit like that). He used to be in prison, released early - telltale signs of an informant. Mike Enoch is a kike who is "anti 1488", .mp4 related. Red Ice having a "based nationalist kike" over is what began this mess. Some fag from TRS started shilling the podcast here, then he got banned. Then he went to his forums and more TRS fags joined in, saying how "Holla Forums was always a nationalist board, not racialist one" and all combinations of the like. If you still don't find it convincing, then consider for a second that TRS has google spyware and facebook spyware scripts listening in on its users. If you don't know why it's bad, then I can't help you.

Wait. So … you're mad at TRS for brigading / spamming a thread calling out ANOTHER White Nationalist podcast for propping up a "based" Jew?

Isn't that what you'd expect self-consistent White Nationalists to do?

We have a way of going about things user, I'll only spoonfeed you this once and after that I'm gonna tell you to lurk moar
>>>/trs/1962
>>>/trs/1995

Ok.. I'll fucking do it this one time…

Yea no. I posted one of these thread and TRS threads just to rile up assblasted fags like you for example. I don't even use IRC, Twatter or other social media for that matter.

It's a bit irksome to see a few Holla Forums newfags get the wool pulled over their eyes by like 3 or 4 couple of cum guzzling /baph/ sand niggers, but if they fall for it they deserve it.

No, they were doing the opposite. See >>>/trs/1962

Notice how imkikey's IRC buddies always talk as if they know eachother? It's almost as if they're part of an operation.

REMINDER IMKIKEY HAD HIS IRC GOONS RAID US SO HE COULD PRETEND THEY'RE AN OUTSIDE GROUP AND THEN BLAME THEM

virtualogre.tumblr.com/

And his tumblr

His deviantart

His steam

You'll notice his obsession with anime and moeshit, which explains why his IRC buddies fallback on le smug anime.

Alright, now you've got me pissed. This sort of grand heresy can't be allowed to stand.

See what I mean?

Look, I listen to TRS but I don't have a dog in the fight. If they have TRS forum posters giggling about Holla Forums bans after shitting up a thread, that's not something to be proud of.

Why don't I believe you?

Do you have the imkikey3.jpg image? I see it was posted here but then deleted. Since it was deleted, I'm now interested in what the image was, streisand effect I guess.

Kek. If they were doing that, this would never have been an issue. They did the exact opposite of the correct response, namely defending said podcast for propping up a "based" jew.

Just go look on >>>/polmeta/ . I guaranteed it's plastered there everywhere.

This. No self respecting white nationalist would ever take their shit after that

He is the one that I really wish would have been doxed, he's such a fucking faggot nigger that never shuts his mouth on TDS. The kike is always interrupting everyone else on the show. The should rename the show the Kike Enoch Niggerdom Show.

The only reason he hasn't been doxed yet is because no one has really tried tbh

Thank you.

I'm a little ambivalent. The mod seems to chortle about his band warning, then out and says "Adopt user culture and don't "shill."" They'd have been better saying NOTHING, because now everyone here is butthurt and convinced any neutral or pro-TRS poster is direct from the forum.

Fucking Hell, this is Internet 101.

I was lurking 4cuck before and caught this.

Kill yourself TRS kike.

Honestly I don't blame you. Up to you I suppose.

This whole mess is a massive fucking shitstorm and i'm convinced that Goons are stirring shit on both sides.

I think that refocusing on the Goon problem would be best considering that the TRS fourm has most likely been Gooned.

Given their listener base and appeal to normies, there are bound to be TRS fans that aren't on the forum. As it is, 4pol and 8pol are jumping at anything that resembles a TRS fan.

Can someone compile all we have on Enoch so we can work with it and develop a profile?

LOOKS LIKE SOMEONE WANTS SOME MORE ASS

90% chance of being a Jew, lives in New York, fat. It's like trying to find a specific straw in a haystack.

Wew lad

she a cute

Well, we had that leftypol idiot bragging about how he got into the TRS forum, and we know how competent they are with anything. If he could get in there, then yeah, they're infiltrated.

Jew from New York? This should be easy.

There's like an eighty percent chance his name is just straight up actually Mike Enoch.

Do you think everyone has the same short-term memory problems as you?

Nah that was just TRS false flagging to shed some heat. /leftpol/ doesn't antagonize us anymore. We have a fairly amicable relationship even if they will get the rope. Even if they're leftist scum, they're anons. Not to mention half their posts are us bashing their heads in on their own board.

It's been confirmed that it's a pseudonym. What you have to look at is why he would have chosen that particular pseudonym. Any ideas?

I refused to wade through three days' worth of shitposting pro- and con-, yes. Now that I see the slip-ups by TRS, what happened was inevitable.

How is arriving at the truth a "defeat"? What a Jewish sentiment.

Uh oh… Keep digging. I think you've got something.

That's what happens when you're spoon fed. You might get it, but you're still a worthless, lazy cunt.

The book of Enoch the Prophet. It was supposedly an apothrecal book of the Bible, but was ultimately thought to be a hoax.

sacred-texts.com/bib/bep/index.htm

thread reminder that none of this ever would have happened if TRS had just apologized.
now if more dox are posted I'm going to spend however is needed to get their address. ;)

Is that supposed to make it any better? Kill yourself namefag apologist.

Lel

Consider: if I'm autistic enough to sit through this thread for over an hour and derive the truth, what do you think the typical TRS normie will do when and if you say "LOOK AT THESE 18 ARCHIVE LINKS!"

You're better off saying "We found them probably shilling for "based" Jews on a podcast, which is inimical to White Nationalism, and starting a slap-fight with Baphomet."

Untrue.
archive.is/kOmod
How the fuck does one apologize to anonymous, fluid group anyway?

Waaaaaay too much text. This video is how you actually meme. You have to keep your audience interested.

I wasn't aware the majority of TRS posters were namefags. I thought you spent a great deal of time ferreting out any potential pro-TRS anonymous poster based on the number of x'es in "dox".

When did that happen? /Baphomet/ is just being dicks to fuck with people, as is their wont. TRS didn't have to do anything to them.

Aaaahahahahahah. You retards actually got perfectly trolled by antifa? You autismlords need to get your heads out of your own asses.

Tim Buckley would be proud

B^U

That has been said a thousand times already you fucking kike.

ALL TRS posters are namefags. Anybody who uses a traditional forum is by definition a namefag.

Consider: Holla Forums doesn't give one single fuck about what TRS thinks after their stupidity, and is on a mission to burn TRS to the ground.

It's been said here and other threads someone at TRS was dumb enough to dare others to dox them. That and the shilling was intense enough the OP of the root Baphomet thread was "So, look, they've been shilling for ages …"

8ch.net/baphomet/res/121381.html

This has been taken to mean "TRS started it."

You're not wrong.

TRS is fucking toast

(((Who))) could be behind this, I wonder?

Threadly reminder that Hitler supported Zionism

No, it was said "They're pro-Kike, they're pro-godly-Nigger, they have Nigger friends."

Just keep the image macros on speed-dial. They help contextualize it pretty quickly.

This would be excellent copy-pasta.

Leave faggot.

dubs says that this whole thing is infiltration from jidf

That probably means it's JIDF and some folks just in it for the lulz.

So … if I use a handle on a completely separate forum despite NEVER using one on a chan board, I'm a namefag? What?

REMINDER: BULBASAUR IS A HUGE FAGGOT THAT POSTS PICS OF FAGGOTS FOR INTERNET POINTS

Off by one, faggot.

web.archive.org/web/20170107042658/http://8ch.net/pol/res/8703907.html funny how this got deleted, I'll take my ban now kikephy.

checked

Damn that 4cuck thread is a salt mine.

ambivalent feelings towards TRS being kill
what fills the void?

(checked)

So kek has spoken.

They're more of an ally than you are. What have you done to support the white race? Besides doxxing other white nationalists for our enemies, because you ain't gonna do shit with that info.

Permanently cucked.

lulz

This week Holla Forums became antifachan

This has been going on for so long, Holla Forums has to upgrade from smug anime to titty anime. How often does that happen?

TRS still hasn't learned. New thread was made. Look at the rhetoric.

I dub him:

I hate that egotistical fucking kike.

Where were you when /baph/ were the ones that doxed you?

It's rare. But this is the most fun I've had since election night.

/baph/ aren't fascists or white supremacists. They're good at what they do but you should consider whether their interests are yours.

Why the fuck do I even keep opening these?

Actually no, a /baphomet/ mod had bulbasaurs dox but withheld dropping it because even at that point he still wanted to salvage this whole shitshow but one of (((trs))) autists tried to imply he didn't have it so he dropped it
archive.is/p6uhZ
literally a case of asking for it not to mention the sperg on /trs/ begging for bulbasaur to get doxed

Stay mad trs faggot

/baph/ has only ever helped us, kike.

You are unwitting pawns of the left, you don't belong on Holla Forums you are outsiders and made this board such a laughingstock even halfchan is better than this place now.

They went into /baph/ literally Gabe Rousing to be doxed. We had nothing to do with that part of it.

If this keeps going it might be time to bust out a doujin or two.

Why the fuck is TRS even being targetted? So they shilled their content. whoop de fucking doo. See that all the time everywhere. is it really worth all this just because people wanted increased traffic?

So why did you guys go into /baph/ begging to get doxed?

Didn't say that, dumbass. I said that this response helps our enemies more than it does us.

(checked)
What's their philosophy, user? Do you know?

They're extremely good at what they do. They doxed a CIA head last year. I can't believe bulbasaur decided he was going to taunt baph into doxing him, he did.

The shill fears the anime tiddies.

What comes after titties? Has there even been an instance where even more than titties were needed?
Oh, actually it looks like I might have my answer:

Embrace the titty, user.
Embrace it.

I really don't give a shit if you lack the ability to find out for yourself.

TRS is not white nationalist. They are libertardian.

The jews fear the anime tiddy.

Legit question why does leftypol exist? such thing isn't even a thing on halfchan unless you count /lgbt/ which really isnt that political

have you even heard the merchant minute?

Seriously you triple nigger?

Anyone can make their own board.

I have an idea: Smug anime tiddies.

Holla Forums exists because Holla Forums exists. They are like the un-funny Weird Al version of Holla Forums. Not quite as good as the original and lacking everything.

No thanks.
I'm a flithy 3dpd lover.
Sorry can't convince me.

The only reason Holla Forums never existed on 4chan is because ass-blasted communists on 4/pol/ were never able to make their own board. On Holla Forums they finally could, so they did as soon as they realized it.

They shilled their bullshit here and their mods talked shit. That doesn't explain what's going on here.

Controlled opposition. Maybe you mean their mods are corrupt? Ours are too.

What is it with kikes and thinking about nothing but sex?

You just outed yourself. Two shills out in one thread.

Their own founder said that the gets his news from Holla Forums and Holla Forums only. He's chill

why?

its an overreaction to viewcount shilling. probably cointelpro

Thready reminder they stabbed Hitler in the back, Holla Forums should not make the same mistake

At this rate TRS are going to piss off cuckchan as well, and will have both Holla Forums boards and /baphomet/ all going after TRS at once

Reminder not to feel a single ounce of remorse against these fucking pissants.

Because they're actually fucking retarded. They thought they were invincible and they were going to steamroll Holla Forums and anyone in their way.

I know, but he's not the only one there is he?

Exactly. Our enemies saw a weakness and they're taking us for a ride.

Wew.

They didn't fuck with /baph/ that is their bullshit narrative don't fucking fall for it. People from baph demanded they give over info or they will dox. Someone didn't comply, and to them that is "fuck with".

What possible reason could they have to deleted a thread full of antifa dox, but leave up the doxes of several right wing figures?
8ch.net/pol/res/8703907.html
archive.is/tDHce
Why would they delete a thread about community destruction methods actively and currently used by the left?
8ch.net/pol/res/8697825.html
archive.is/kOmod

Ok lurk mor

Science must not go that far!

wew
archive.is/p6uhZ

Sauce?

Well if we're going full autism then oral """sex""" as per my post isn't intercourse either.

Are we sure this is a good thing? I think TRS forum is fucking retarded. It's a circle jerk namefag cesspool but are we helping or hurting ourselves with this? I can't stand Mike the kike but I actually didn't mind Seventh Son.

inb4 TRS shill. I really would love to see their forum burn to the ground and be closed but I think The Daily Shoah is actually a good thing as it's popular and if it's redpilling normies.

It's too late!

But there isn't that many either. Perhaps smug anime tits is an untapped meme?

Before you said
I'm glad you changed it.>>8711893

It isn't.

Tfw you are all impotent cucks and couldn't hurt a white family through antifa trash
Tfw you won't be able to shut down TRS
Tfw

wew

Looks fine to me, kike.

Fine, then we'll just have to swat him ourselves

what did they actually do?

At this point it's more that they're trying to make Holla Forums useless by clogging us up with shit threads like this. How many TRS related threads are in the catalogue now? More than there ever were Pizzagate ones.

Keep swatting the nest.

Hey dumbass, their board is a literal Reddit transplant.

All I see is wewsparta (baph mod) and some random guy Roman Salute arguing. Where is your proof of bulby taunting baph?

You can't make this shit up.

Not the same thread, jackass. They deleted the one last night.

Ask /baph/ for the proof. We aren't their fucking babysitters. They decided to do it.

is Holla Forums basically leftypol now?

And why would it even matter if he was? Holla Forums is not /baph/. I don't give a fuck what happens to them, nor do I take orders from them.

I think this "feud" shit was fabricated in part to distract from pizzagate.

See, this is how quickly your little anti-trs narrative falls apart.

So you're saying we need more tits?

No, I don't. Explain it to me.

They're trying to put the genie back in the bottle. They think if they threaten and intimidate a few "key" figures in the konservativ kounter kultur everyone will just stop fighting leftism.

Someone didn't think this through.

Bulbasaur also talked with Sparta before that and said that jewish dna doesn't make a jew evil, whoever taunts /baph/ is asking for it

this is countelpro to distract from the pizzagate mega story that Holla Forums was uncovering. read infowars ffs!

TRS, don't you regret doing this at least a little bit?

Le because it's so hard to meme arrow right le super dox haxxer

Go ahead it won't accomplish anything you are a little antifa bitch boy>>8711927
Pretty clear double Holla Forums has outlived it's usefulness are a just crypto kikes at this point

Well, TRS coming here would actually be a good thing because they'd be pushed further right.

If we make them h8 us enough, they won't come here I guarantee you

So whats the plan when they keep doing podcasts and people keep linking them here after you've doxed everyone? Piss, moan and cry?

All your memes are foreign and TRS like. I have never seen any of these image, probably because I don't go to TRS.
WEEEEWWW

Yeah. TRS. Because now they have to fight anime nerds. And if you can't beat anime nerds, then you're lower than the lowest, and no one will take you seriously ever again.

(checked)
I wonder how many people are actually falling for it, and how many people are just pretending to be anons so they can act like there's an actual divide of opinion here.

I've been arguing against the doxings from the beginning.

Essentially
Useful idiots will talk shit on twitter

So basically 8niggers are doing antifas work for them because they saw a few screen shots about TSR wanting to influence 8gag?

Don't you realise this board is irrelevant and that TRS and 4ch are where people are actually influenced?

We'll post more tiddies while your faggy pro-kike shithole forum burns.

Wow, I haven't seen this same exact post a hundred times in every thread.

That beard isn't hiding the fat, you still need to exercise and eat right.

I'm sorry Holla Forums for shilling you. Never again.

no akshually we are sooper dooper relevant even tho this board has less users than trs forums hurrr

how can TRS be pro-kike when they do the merchant minute?

Wew lad

And anons keep fucking with them for the lulz.

But you do realise that right? You can't even find 8gag in google which is beyond most normies.

Outed yourself. That's 3 in this thread.

Fuck outta here.

Its not burning now and its not going to. Nothing you do is going to stop TRS from creating content and advertising it here.You will be shilled.

Am I on your super secret list for being against white nationalists doxing other white nationalists for the benefit of our enemies?

hello average fellow Holla Forumsack

If you don't think advocating death to every single jew is a good strategic move, you're pro-kike.

No, you're on the TRS list.

Christ they keep adding fire to the flame, does TRS have some death wish? They are already crying about the doxxing on both chans and they keep on with this shitty shilling and provoking.

Ree.

Don't you see, Schlomo!?!! It's all just a ruse they set up to make us THINK they're actually on the right! Literally everything outside of 8ch is compromised, and only this anonymous imageboard wherein literally anyone can post and is run by a select few people who act behind closed doors is free of compromise.

You're asking for more tiddies, I see.

That doesn't actually answer my question. Holla Forums does not have a governing body. Who do you apologize to?

Not really. Hitler wouldn't have been elected, but Trump was. You can't just jump straight into the deep end as long as we have a democracy.

Isn't it about time you switched IPs?

It's rather surprising just how many people don't realize that the vast majority of people who go to imageboards never even post. Holla Forums's user count system doesn't count lurkers by the way, newfriend.

Well that's good. How long have you been a TRS shill? Why don't you want leftists to hurt white families because of muh board culture?

also

You have that much figured out. Hopefully you can put two and two together to realize Holla Forums will never be, and never was, Aut-Right.

Here's the thing: I don't think your leftist shaming tactics and doxing are working anymore. There's been no fallout from Bulbasaur's dox, and Sven owns his own business. I don't think people will be that surprised to find out a prison guard and a plumber are racist.

I didn't say that retard. You want to actually influence people and how they think right? Let TRS do their normie shit to appeal to normies.

You apologize on your podcast or make a sticky on your forums, screencap it and drop it off here.

Holla Forums and /baph/ best SHABBOSGOYIM ever!

You autistic retards just went full personal army for anti-wn/fa and us

HAHAHAH!

תודה רבה

Bulby deleted every social media account he has.

No. That's not what this is, you fucking nigger.

For fucks the halfchanners are way better at calling you shills out.

http://
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/106055440

I hope after this all of you faggots learn your place in the world and nevert stir up a hornet nest in your life.

Okay, that was smart of him, but what else?

I hope antifa goes after them IRL and gets shot. That would be a win win.

Le not even going to happen sven doesen't even give a fuck and dozens of antifa showed pictures of his kids. TDS is still going to be on twice a week and you are still a impotent faggot.

Are you trying to get Holla Forums to commit violence so media will report badly on it and law enforcement will target this board?

I've never heard of TRS before the (((suspicious))) feud and I suspect many of the other people on your list hadn't either.

You're either retarded or a shill. This is such a fucking goldmine for the people who want to see us weakened. Not only have they gotten 8/pol/ and TRS to fight, two of the most influential far right groups, but they've also caused infighting among anons and probably amount TRS faggots also.

And you eat it up like the good little sheep you are.

Holy shit that is brutal. 4chan is a tough nut

Exactly, 8gag doesn't actually care about the white race.

Dunno, the purpose of the dox would be to let someone know they can be reached, not actually reach them. Again, it wasn't us that doxed him so yeah.

Our elite status is at an end

I'm not even from this cripple board and I can tell you are a TRS shill. I don't even agree with giving Antifa any possible claim to a victory, but you faggots have been asking for it for months now. I used to like your stupid shit when you didn't have a huge ego and started acting like kings of imageboard memes.

Btw stop spamming halfchan we don't care and you stand out like a sore thumb there as well.

This was worth the likely ban.

If this shit is still going on in a few hours, I'm going to shop that chink wife of SS's face sucking horse dick and send it to all of SS's family on instagram. Keep it up, faggots.

Can't divide what was never united

You'll do it anyway because you are an anti-white cunt

I see you fags are switching IP's good on you. We all know you won't do shit. You have already played your hand. I am going to post the next TDS so you can listen to the next 2 hours whining "why isn't he scared?!?"

guess what they are trying again on halfchan

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/106064405/the-day-antifachan-was-born#p106065915

I bet one of those fags will go "well here is a thread on full Holla Forums that proves that they are shills!" or something dumb like that. srsly.

Wow that's a new accusation that hasn't been ground down to meaninglessness.

:^)
Well, it's true that I am not currently donation to nationalism because I love my race…

Well traditionally after doxing comes swatting. I was reading some tweets by the guy from /baph/ who used to do them. Seems he's not a big fan of you TRS guys as well.

Wishes won't make it so, shills.

Enjoy your fantasy land faggot

We should call Bulbasaur's CO. You know, you can find out anyone's CO if you have their name and know their branch.
What do you think Bulby's CO would say about his appearances on The Daily Shoah?

That's the good stuff.

You can shill there but everybody there already knows you are being kiked by antifa.

He's a plumber? Thanks for the lead man.

Like we give a shit about FtN. Nobody at FtN did anything here and none were doxed by /baph/.

Enjoy your kosher circlejerk. Oh, and anime tiddies. I know you're used to bat dicks so the sight of a good pair of tits triggers you.

I have to hope that most of the "anons" that are buying into this shit are in fact antifa or their friends just pretending to be anons.

God damn, nigger. How hard is it to just fuck off and leave us alone?

AFAIK Mike said he would shut TRS down if he was close to getting doxed.

How's the weather in Bulgaria?

Face it cuck/pol/, you were played like a fiddle. You take your bullshit way too seriously, to the point that all some antifag had to do was hint about another right-wing forum being slightly less right-wing, and then you faggots went full autism.

Its because we haven't really tried but if you faggots keep sperging out I guarantee we will

TRS are faggots and always been faggots , lolbergs deserve the bullet,i also laugh at the idea that natsocs were allies with them to begin with , if you really think thata forum full of mid teens that dont contribuite anything to the cause and the other upper echelon of content creators that are just in for the shekels they living in the same city scheming in the private facebook group that is totally disconnected from the forum would have allies you are dead wrong.

You dont serve any purpose, you were controlled opposition from the beginning and will be deal accordingly.

So TRS podcasts are going down yet the highest rated show is staying up because in reality you faggots have nothing on the two co hosts??
Shocker

I don't mind they disagree, I mind they bring it here.

Keep hoping. Hope is all you have, rat face.

You apologize to Holla Forums collectively

You're so fucking blind. Normies don't come here. Normies go places like TRS, learn some shit, and then come here.

Bullshit, in other threads you admitted that the FtN guys were too hard to dox. The reality is that you guys aren't *that* good. All you can do is hit normies, anyone with a modicum of opsec ends you immediately. This is why you can't dox Lothar.

kek, I wouldn't get your hopes up

I honestly doubt it will you antifa cucks admit defeat tuesday when the next TDS comes up or will keep sperging your autism

fuck off cuckchanner

Switching tactics, eh? Sneaky.

Right, but TRS doesn't know its place so they try to change our opinion.

Jazzy has been leaking information online like a sieve. I don't want him doxed however, I like FtN.

They didn't come here to shill. It was SS and Bulbasaur who fucked with /baph/. Why is this difficult to understand?

Jesus christ retard stop sperging in that cuckchan thread.

Well you see I can't answer that tricky question now, can I? If I said I wasn't you'd be able to dox me and if I said I was you'd act like you 'won' something. I like how you ignored my question, characterized me has someone I may or may not be, and then declared yourself a better.

The goal was never to shut TRS down, it was to send TRS a message that we aren't allies.

Sure thing, fellow user!

Horse shit.

One enoch and mike dox drops TRS is kill from the sounds of it and sounds of these threads.

It's so obvious you're antifags because only a complete moron would actually think TRS are pro-Jew, at least nowadays.

Same shit on 4ch, shills attack "TRS Shills" for being too anti-Jewish and racist to cause a divide between Holla Forumsacks and /r/the_cuckold newfags.

Think what you will user but consider my point.

(checked)
But they aren't gonna change our opinion, are they? Nobody here is gonna buy into their weak shit. But they play an important role, just like /r/the_donald whether people like it or not. Their weak shit is palatable to normies and starts them taking the red pill. Coming straight here would be a lot to swallow, but starting in places like that is easy for them to do.

No one is YOUR ally or YOUR friend
You "we" yid

And you call us paranoid lol

/baph/ never said that

Can we dox Natt? I don't really have a reason behind it, but I want to figure out if the guy who was posting on 4/fit/ as him is him.

why wuld /baph/ care about shilling on Holla Forums?! do you even lift?

Holla Forums has been around longer than your shitty forum, kike. And will be long after it's gone.

le final boss of the internet xDD
you guys are a bad relic from the past

So why are you here?

This is some textbook D&C you guys got going. Even if they tried to shill on 8pol… who cares, it isnt worth this kind of reaction.
What is the point of this, what does the winning side gain? Absolutely nothing besides maybe some bragging rights The only thing either side looks to gain by this is consequences, the only real winner is leftist.
We shouldn't be doxing people willing to name the jew, this whole ordeal is absolutely counterproductive.

How is Professional Boob Washer and MPC involved in all this?

So is 420chan
Doesen't mean it's relevant
This debacle likely makes alot of people cringe

Believe what you want friendo.

That doesn't mean we have to abide by their bullshit here. They come to our den and they will be flushed out. They can exist as a separate entity and are welcome to come here but if they insist on changing the culture and we have evidence of it happening then it's not a peaceful relationship. I would like these threads to stop so that we can focus on other things again.

it does not matter what normies do you fucking faggot , PR does not work and will never work same goes with any demoralization tactic that y they may employ,this is not a fucking headqurter of the rightwing like you seem to think you cuckchanner piece of shit.

See
Just fucking drop his dox already, they aren't gonna learn m8

/baph/ and Holla Forums work together time to time. /baph/ is filled with hard-line doxers and /i/nsurgents so shit is bound to get done

That's cool. Got any evidence from antifa where the time is earlier than than the pic in ?

Okay, I understand given the evidence of trs targetting Holla Forums, that you'd be pissed off. But why go after the hosts, and not the people on the forum who are actually responsible.

It's so obvious, isn't it? I'm really hoping that there isn't actually so many anons that are buying this bullshit, and it's just shills pretending.

They shilled here and that's annoying, no shit. But this response won't stop that, and only helps our enemies.

I'm not talking about PR you dense son of a bitch. That would be saying Holla Forums should lighten up. I'm saying that sites that are ALREADY normie-friendly are beneficial.

SS encouraged it. So did bulbasaur.

/baph/ are degenerate shitskins. I didn't realize this was a civic nationalist board.

Not even PR this chan is just stagnated and is in decline. The level of autism in this threads is pretty impressive even among our circles standards and me thinks it is a big reason

beneficial to the private facebook group that enoch and mike are part right? muh shekels cant go away.

My people come first, hobbies/ imageboards come second.

People like SS, Enoch and others run the show literally figuratively. Cutting off the head of the serpent so to speak.

We don't control /baph/ really. They felt slighted at some bullshit they were catching on twitter IIRC and asked TRS to disavow those people. They were told to fuck off and then dox was dropped.

I agree with you in principle. At the same time though, you can't be a doormat and it was TRS who started it.
You get attacked, you defend yourself otherwise you're a cuck. Period.

Wew. Just wew. You TRS faggots are literally incapable of learning. This is what started the original dox. And yet you continue.

No, by beneficial I mean that it helps more people come around to our way of thinking, by a process of degrees. Most of the people who voted for Trump wouldn't be able to stomach the truths we know here, but they could handle /r/the_donald. Do you see what I mean?

yeah because making normalfags become civic lolbergs spouting fashy memes and supporting real faggots and real kikes like milo is exactly so benefitial to white nationalists

so its not about 'naming the jew' or faggotry, but just about TRS staff being arrogant?

because we're the internet h8 machine, we don't attack in a rational way, thats what makes it lulzy

You're not even a white. Your opinion is worth less than garbage.

All 3.

How the fuck can TRS shills still claim these faggots are WN? Seems like they'd have more in common with antifa.

Gonna laugh my ass off is Enoch turns out to be a Jew.

They do literally none of that you dishonest kike.

You keep avoiding the point by bringing up irrelevant bullshit.

We dont share any common way of thinking with fashy lolbergs they deserve the rope and they will get it sooner or lates , they were just being used by many different groups with different agendas this time around they were young and naive and didnt realize it that the only cool hard truth.

First one is from Yaoyoroppai to Kerokero
Second one is from CALL ME!!! Tsuyu-chan

I haven't seen any proof of the former, but the latter was several years ago when they were still edgy lolbertarians

They're still an ally for the time being. Just like socialists and communists hate each other but will cooperate to overthrow capitalism.

Keep insulting them m80. What a grand idea.

Your very own bulbasaur, posting pics of faggots kissing for internet points.

Whoever wins, it can only be good for the movement. Adversity breeds strength.

TRS staff arrogance is what kept it going. It's not the 'naming the jew' part too much either since there's a lot of that on TRS content to be honest. It's that users feel compelled to shill here and they aren't disciplined. A quick 1 tweet apology and 'don't shill 8ch' would have let us purge those people agitating on this board ourselves. Instead we had a shitstorm of TRS' own brewing.

bulbasaur had a nigger for his best man too

This is coming from a different person btw, It doesn't matter if antifa didn't do it first, TRS has proven to disavow these ' cucky ' positions through the daily shoah and other outlets on the website, just because you guys post screen caps of cucked shit Holla Forums probably agreed with at one point in 2011 or 2008, when these cucky posts were probably carried out in the first place doesn't mean they are trying to subvert the movement especially today. Also why are you posting porn? Isn't that what shills were proved to do to attempt to subvert Holla Forums in the past to more degenerate shit? You realize these types of doxes are exactly the type of things Antifa wants and will use to their advantage?

Holla Forums doesn't control /baph/ and vice versa. The thing is neither of these boards appreciate goons talking shit, DDoSing and trying to spam here on fullchan.

That is the reason why this happened in the first place. Bulbasaur couldn't shut the fuck or TRS as whole stop their shilling ops.

TALK SHIT, GET HIT, BITCH'

This, he's a race traitor

its probably not going to happen again. some people in altright leadership are anony for good reasons. Spencer can be out in the media, but Johnson and others cant due to job issues

Yeah just like the nationalist jews right? Holla Forums was just a nationalist board and not raycis right?

Every fucking thread you faggots claim this.

disqus.com/home/discussion/therightstuffbiz/libertarians_better_off_cutting_ties_with_their_own_party_than_the_alt_right/#comment-2896099289

Some other anons posted screencaps where they did say to stop shilling 8ch, they had several stickied posts.

nice

You argue like a fucking jew. I didn't say any of that shit or even imply it you faggot.

Cool. Post the evidence showing where they don't actually want to ally with BASED nationalist Jews.

You dont decide who you are allies with it has to be mutual and no one want to be allies with a bunch of kids in their twenties that think they can hold any political influence with pool parties.

You always were clever, Lamda.

Kill yourself, niggers.

have you considered they did not know Holla Forums's power level. could just be a big mistake

Trs did, who we should be allies with right?

Fucking bulbasaur was spouting bullshit about jewish dna not making them evil just hours before he was doxed, kill yourself

What am I suppose to be seeing in this disqus thread?

Reminder that Hitler literally believed and did the same thing for the NatSoc Movement. I think there's a screen cap in one of the archived threads. Let me see if I can find it.

I think that nigger Gromyko Martin-Weir would like to hear an episode of TDS or see what Van writes about niggers. Don't you?

Right but they did that in the past as well and it's still happening large scale. The people caught weren't disciplined either, i.e. Lothar. It's clear the forumites weren't listening to not shill here, as you can see in this very thread. Really just a small apology would have gone a long way, it's clear that there was chicanery from the side of TRS' userbase and an ally wouldn't let his pride get in the way of an alliance with us.

Oh, ran out of ammo did you? Run off back to your discord and sekrit club like a good boy.

I don't give a shit what they think about us. I'm saying that we both have similar near-future goals, even though our long-term plans are very different.

Their podcasts and shit reach a wide audience.

For reference.

cringe

We also still don't even have proof lothar was b& to begin with

wew

Stay asspained trs

You keep showing my number of posts as if it means something.

This was posted within the last few days on TRS, they still support implicit faggotry
It also helps that they post their personal info to try and namefag even more

SHEEEEEEEEIIIIT

(fuck you)
Way to ignore every point I made you disingenuous bitch. You argue like a fucking slimy jew.

It does, especially when they're all shitty, low-effort posts.

Im talking about from the forum, like (((trshills))) keep claiming here and on halfcuck

At least the other TRSfags either admitted they were wrong or stopped responding after seeing that.

Its an obscure sort of feel. Rooting against your own side.

I'm guessing that makes you oven worthy right?

I'm loving your salt

So… what's it gonna be, TRS. Do I need to get on my puppet Goybook and find Gromyko Martin-Weir and tell him about TDS and Bulby's blog or are you going to leave?
Your choice.

I can do this all day. You and your buttbuddies remind me of CTR, same tactics and everything.

so seventh son's wife removed all the photos of her family from her facebook
facebook.com/heather.dunstan.9
and made her instagram private
instagram.com/heather_dunstan/

lol @ the dude who spent last night trying to shill YOU GUYS GOT THE WRONG GUY

Holla Forums can do this all day, too, shill-kun

It doesnt matter if antifa did it or not.
Trs names the jew, trs pushes the prowhite agenda. You guys seek to destroy them because they dont 100% align with your views. Its absolute bullshit. These guys are doing so much to help whites in a country actively working against them and some how you guys think they are the enemy. There are so many groups out there with the M.O. of hurting white america and yet 8pol is focused on going after a group that is actively naming the jew, a group that raised money for poor whites after the gaitlinberg fires, a group that is getting people to put posters up that promote white identity and solidarity…. and thats who 8pol wants to hurt? Look at what you guys are doing, no matter what you think of TRS they're objectively a million times better then all these liberal leftist groups and yet you seek to destroy them. Your actions are literally making antifa and the jewbergs cream in their pants, theyre loving this shit and laughing at ALL of us.
Come the fuck on guys, whose side are you on? I'm on the side of white nationalism and I'm not going to waste my time and energy going after anyone that can say the same. There are actual enemies out there, if you want to cleanse the In-group you do it after we have stomped are enemies. We gain absolutely nothing by hurting TRS, a group that is actually getting exposure and no doubt doing more to push our cause then any other group in a longgg fucking time. I dont understand why this even needs to be said, we are smarter then this.
You're subverting yourselves and you dont even seem to realize it.

Your the one shilling for kikes you stupid fucking faggot. Look what you're doing. You are actively doing the kikes work by going after a group that names the Jew and yet somehow Im the kike shill?. Fuck you, you're disgusting.

We are feeding them to leftist. As far as i know all they did was attempt to shill their podcast on here and one of them talked about an alliance with jew nationalists and then apologized for being retarded. Was there anything else besides that i missed? It doesnt seem worth it to dox them over this, we need people doing podcasts like that, pushing our views and doing a good job at it. Theyre converting normies into white nationalists. We take out TRS and that leaves normies with no other alternatives besides civic nationalists like Mciness and that gorilla mindset faggot. We should raid their board, insult them, meme stomp em, whatever. But doxxing seems way over the line, all that is going to do is hurt the movement. Seems selfish to put our pride before the movement.