Sometimes I doubt you Holla Forums

But every now and then I am reminded that Holla Forums was right again.
I've been redpilled a long time ago, but every time I find this stuff I find myself with my teeth chattering.

Is that why you need to make a retarded blogpost like this?

3:40

Not a blog post, it's fucking vid related.

can you include some information in the OP instead of a low energy thread? Vid might be good but jesus christ put some effort into it

How do they get first post every time?

Whenever someone asked, the tradition was to deny their request for spoon-feeding and tell them to just "lurk moar". Did that change? Are you as lazy as a nigger? Do I have to translate into ebonics so you can understand the context of the video?

Okay. Should I feel surprised?

NOBODY'S GIVING TO GIVE YOUR CUNTING JEWTUBE CLICKS
Tell us what it is and then fuck off and die.

It's basically nothing new, but the obviousness of it is what could piss an user. It's basically a thread to reassure anons why the "Holla Forums is always right" meme exists in the first place.

Then she goes to talk how women movements, communities, anti-racism, reformation and social movements always had jews in them and for a good reason. How she makes the face when she mentions nationalism, borders and countries. They literally believe that what they're doing is in the name of human solidarity and the universal brotherhood of man, that nations are the main cause of war and strife (so that they genuinely believe they are fighting in the name of peace).

In the first video she also discusses about how Zionists hate to mention leftists jews, how the state of Israel is killing off a jew's international status or w/e.

Stop acting like a nigger.

You are literally like the cargo cult niggers in Africa trying to build an aircraft by welding and hammering corrugated sheet metal into a roughly plane-looking shape. You posted a video that is quite long. If you want us to watch it, provide a fucking synopsis so we can tell if it's something worth spending time on.
Now either make a fucking synopsis or get the fuck off this board you little shit.

How about you read the thread before you post and spare yourself the need to defend yourself when I call you a lazy nigger, you lazy nigger

Thanks for the bump though.

because they get paid to sit and monitor the board all day

Give me a fucking timestamp. I'm not watching 9 minutes of this old kikes pregnant pauses.

I'd like to think that it is a rare find, considering how it is not very popular. I was hoping some user would save it since spamming Barbara Spencer's video over and over would bore the normie and claim that it is an "isolated case".

I merely typed "internationalist jews" on yt and got some really interesting finds:
Fuggin' jej.

Oh, it got anchored :(

Guess we pro-Jew nao.

OP's video is good.

It basically confirms the Jewish divide and control tactic, as understood by a Jewess.

On the one hand , Zionist Jews make sure Jews have a safe and protected homelands.

On the other hand, Liberal Jews like this woman advocate for minority rights, open borders, and the dissolution of non-Jewish nations, to stop a second "holocaust" and also meaning Goys have no safe space of their own, seeding their destruction due to mass immigration (invasion).

Both sets of Jews believe what they are doing is righteous, because both serve Jew's evolutionary self-interest.

What does it mean when a thread has been "anchored"?
It can't be bumped anymore?

Shh. Your newfaggotry is showing. Don't worry, it is our little secret.

Yes.

lurk moar