Is it really possible to live in a van or other big vehicle? Or caravan?

is it really possible to live in a van or other big vehicle? Or caravan?

I am trying to outjew the jews. I don't want to spend a lot of money per month for rent. I would rather save that money and invest it later or multiple that money.
Why would I need to rent apartment or room? I only spend my time on computer and eating food. I could do that in a bigger van. I only need small bed to sleep.
But how about water and food? I would need to be buying bottled watter I assume? Food would be kept in some small fridge connected to car's battery? PC should be connected to car's battery too? Wouldn't it be expensive to get electricity from petrol?
How about temperature and heating? Won't I freeze if van will be turned off during the night?
How about police? In what countries it will be legal or police won't care about me?
How to get shower, I only need it two times a month. But where to do it? In public pool?
But how to get mail and have official address if you live in a van?
Where to shit and piss?
How to wash your hands or prepare food?
Any other tips?
OR SOME OTHER IDEAS HOW TO NOT PAY RENT AND OUTJEW THE JEWS?
abc.net.au/news/2018-02-17/brisbane-woman-chrissie-junge-lives-in-back-of-truck/9450880

Just read up on RV living

Hospitals are great places to go. You can sleep in waiting rooms without anyone getting too suspicious. They have areas for patient family where you can get hot water and microwave access for food. They'll usually put leftover uneaten food outside of patient's room where it stays until the orderlies take it back to the cafeteria. Large hotels are also great if you need to get out of the elements. You can try to sneak into the areas where they do laundry to do your own. Otherwise, you'll need to find a laundry mat. Washing clothes in a public bathroom might draw too much attention. If you have (some) money, you can park a car in 24/7 shopping area parking lot to sleep. Truckstops have shower access and let you park to sleep, but they also have meth heads and gays. A cheap 24/7 gym membership would be best for shower access, tv, wifi, and just feeling human. If you decide to shoplift for food, don't have any weapons on your person. It's the difference between being taken to jail or a homeless shelter. Libraries, hotels, and hospitals have computers for hospitality. Put a live linux on usb and make a second partition on the flash drive to store files. They might have the bios locked out, but you should be able to find someplace that lets you change boot disk.

No. It is impossible. Nobody, anywhere, has ever done it.

I don't see what this has to do with Holla Forums.

The ultimate goy. No land, no grassroots, owes everyone, posts unrelated laingag threads on technology board.

This, user if you are in america or europe you are 100x better just renting a rathole (you know, one of those student rooms that are cheap af that are in a bad neighborhood)

In my area the hovels in the 'bad' neighborhood still cost thousands a month. Welcome to the west coast.

Ask Terry.

If you search for vandwellers, you will find indexes to a specific subsection of a specifically well-known website.
There, you'll find many information about it and tips from people who are currently living that way.

Oh well, even that Hilux owner will poo-in-loo!

you know, it's possible to own an apartment.

Shit is this terruy

move.

Just get a diaper.

I'd absolutely love to, but uprooting my entire life seems challenging (and of couse - living here leaves me with no extra money anyways).

So living in van is expensive?
Then how to outjew the jews? Renting gives jews free money, a lot of money

Any other ideas how to not pay for rent or pay minimum amount?

how to quickly get $200000?

run from civilization. live by your own rules. make a tribe. create your own culture

in usa?
its illegal to be homeless and own a car
or at least drive a car
after all your license and registration need to have a home address
po boxes are not accepted
maybe you can get a friend or family member to let you use their mailbox
same with employers requiring an address for tax purposes
this is why homelessness is so rampant
its basically impossible to bounce back from it

Living in a van would suck. It's basically homeless.

1000x better would be to live in a smaller RV or pickup camper. You can get an older one for cheap on craigslist.. especially pickup campers. You just need a decent pickup truck to put it on.

Many truck stops and rest stops have "dump stations" where you can empty the septic tank for free. You can hunt around for unlocked spigots to refill your water tank. Walmart allows for overnight parking of RVs.

Terry was getting 1400 a month in disability. That would have been plenty if he had a RV. With out a fridge/stove/kitchen you are basically forced to buy takeout and fast food which is very expensive.

Don't listen to this retard. In many areas, namely LA County in California, it's actually legal to live in your car

What made you think I was OP? I could never live in a car - I'm not a self-abnegating retard.

Or you could buy an old school and make it into a ghetto-rigged RV. Some cousin of mine decided that was a good idea, and despite meeting a bunch of redneck stereotypes it's actually kind of comfy. It does depend on how big the price difference is however.

Instead of being a fag why not find an apartment with electric included in the rent and start mining crypto?

living in a van you can go stealth camping. which is perfect for wardriving. even better is a truck with a truckcap, make it comfy inside and fit high gain directional panel antennas flush with the truckcap so you can aim the truck at good signal locations.

It's far easier to do in Australia than what it sounds like it would be in America.

I live in a self-owned caravan in a caravan park. There's quite a few people in their 50's who semi-retire into these places, and rent out their own homes for extra cash (empty nesters). It isn't mentioned much because everyone is obsessed with tiny houses or other unconventional living arrangements, and the "trailer park" mentality still exists - you'll find most caravan parks for long term residents will make you interview first to ensure you aren't a dero.

Water is fine, as there are so many grey nomads around, there are always places to refill water containers for free. Your caravan will have waste storage (likely via a cartridge) that you can dump in a free waste disposal point.

The hardest part of caravan living is learning to reliably reverse the damn thing in tight spots.

not if you intend to drive it too, again you need an address to put on your license, and if you dont intend to drive it then good luck finding a place to park forever thats not your own property...

It's always surprising to read amerifats and other breeds of diabetic fatasses don't already drink bottled water.
Public water supply is lowest tier poison. Barely fit for human consumption.

Do you really think they wouldn't put the same shit in bottled water? What do you think they mean by "minerals for taste"?

It's usually just the same shit tap water, but shoved in a cheap plastic bottle and sold for 500% markup.

That really depends on your water source.

That doesn't sound like outjewing anyone so much as just living like a homeless person.

there are literally whole youtube channels devoted to teaching you how to live out of a van. go search them if you really want to do this.

If you are in the US, and have a job, there are absolutely amazing subsidies for first time home buyers. Buy a house, pay rent to yourself, build your nestegg. It's really that simple