How bad has marvel comics writing gotten when even Dragon Ball super has better...

Aaron Clark
Aaron Clark

How bad has marvel comics writing gotten when even Dragon Ball super has better written new gay characters than current year marvel? Not only we gotten the first canon female super saiyans. They are in a lesbian relationship so subtle. You might not noticed it at first.

Bentley Rivera
Bentley Rivera

Pretty bad

Blake Cook
Blake Cook

How about until it's confirmed you keep you degenerate tumblr shipping to yourself?

Jason Myers
Jason Myers

Nigga fuck you

Samuel Diaz
Samuel Diaz

Gay characters

Kale clearly wants Cabba's dick.

Maybe bi, but not full on gay.

Xavier Brown
Xavier Brown

two women who have had next to no screen time the entire series are shown to be protective of each other
in a show with writing so stupid the last arc ended with Goku forgetting the whole plan and having a punch out with an immortal
this automatically means that not only are these characters gay, but any subtlety or nuance these characters have right now totally won't get thrown out the window next time one of the writers rushes an episode's script in
Dragon Ball is fucking stupid, fuck off to /a/

Camden Walker
Camden Walker

this may be bait, but this is the perfect tumblr attitude I've seen. People who are good friends MIGHT be lovers secretly.

I even read a post about someone having a headcanon that peter is bi because he made the odd joke about dating iron fist and so on.

Eli Robinson
Eli Robinson

Faggots on DBZ

No only the over the top ones. Female and Sayan she's gonna breed one of the other characters.

Cooper Hernandez
Cooper Hernandez

Even the worst of manga and anime is better than current year capeshit.

Brayden Howard
Brayden Howard

That reminds me of something…

Josiah Bell
Josiah Bell

Yuri is love. Yuri is life.

Levi Campbell
Levi Campbell

liking yuri
Looks like someone needs to kill themselves.

Cooper Garcia
Cooper Garcia

We've had dbz threads before, OP is just a dirty faggot from /tv/ or reddit or whatever shithole the top two boards managed milk this time.

Luis Gonzalez
Luis Gonzalez

lol /tv/ lives in the mind of Holla Forums rent free these days

David Moore
David Moore

I wouldn't mind a DBZ thread, but whenever some faggot posts DBZ stuff here or even on /tv/, it's always to promote some cancerous autistic faggot who makes reaction videos to every leaked screenshot and episode description they can find.

Easton Hughes
Easton Hughes

Hey look, its the powergirl autist. Looks like his ban finally expired.

Dylan Bennett
Dylan Bennett

Me neither, like i said we've had it before. Its just that we're getting hit hard this summer and there's not enough vols around to clesn this place up.

Ryan Smith
Ryan Smith

I agree

Justin Diaz
Justin Diaz

/tumbrl/

Luis Price
Luis Price

Jesus Christ, you dumbass.

Oliver Diaz
Oliver Diaz

I like lesbians

Alexander Perry
Alexander Perry

Fuck of /tv/ and your shitty thread too.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit