How bad has marvel comics writing gotten when even Dragon Ball super has better written new gay characters than current...

How bad has marvel comics writing gotten when even Dragon Ball super has better written new gay characters than current year marvel? Not only we gotten the first canon female super saiyans. They are in a lesbian relationship so subtle. You might not noticed it at first.

Pretty bad

How about until it's confirmed you keep you degenerate tumblr shipping to yourself?

Nigga fuck you

Kale clearly wants Cabba's dick.

Maybe bi, but not full on gay.

Dragon Ball is fucking stupid, fuck off to /a/

this may be bait, but this is the perfect tumblr attitude I've seen. People who are good friends MIGHT be lovers secretly.

I even read a post about someone having a headcanon that peter is bi because he made the odd joke about dating iron fist and so on.

No only the over the top ones. Female and Sayan she's gonna breed one of the other characters.

Even the worst of manga and anime is better than current year capeshit.

That reminds me of something…

Yuri is love. Yuri is life.

Looks like someone needs to kill themselves.

We've had dbz threads before, OP is just a dirty faggot from Holla Forums or reddit or whatever shithole the top two boards managed milk this time.

lol Holla Forums lives in the mind of Holla Forums rent free these days

I wouldn't mind a DBZ thread, but whenever some faggot posts DBZ stuff here or even on Holla Forums, it's always to promote some cancerous autistic faggot who makes reaction videos to every leaked screenshot and episode description they can find.

Hey look, its the powergirl autist. Looks like his ban finally expired.

Me neither, like i said we've had it before. Its just that we're getting hit hard this summer and there's not enough vols around to clesn this place up.

I agree

Jesus Christ, you dumbass.

I like lesbians

Fuck of Holla Forums and your shitty thread too.