Safety Pin Box: The $100-a-month MAGA hat for white people who didn’t vote for Trump

youtube.com/watch?v=XW1dUvFDVzU

Trump is already making niggers more industrious.

I say good for Shaniqua and the girl. Take Twitter cuck money and have them do some, head on shoe type bullshit. Keep the little retards occupied so we don't have to deal with them. Iz win, win.

webm.

We should capitalize on this and start selling them suicide kits too.

100$ per month for white guilt ?
That's top tier judaism.

Why didnt i think of this

You weren't chosen user.

Make an Patreon account instead to collect shekels to support your "Modern Art" projects under the guise of a non-binary, bi-polar homosexual.

It's too perfect.

I thought the safety pin meant "intellectually, I'm a small child." I guess we'll see how many pay a monthly bill for the right to do chores for porchmonkeys. I smell a rat behind this.

They jewed the jew.

My god this is too brilliant to have been thought up by niggers.

How much do you want to bet that 90% of the monthly chores will involve donating money to dem programs?

Donating money or labor. Undoubtedly.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! EVERY FUCKING TIME.

Pretty soon these kikes will be suggesting immediate suicide for gentiles but only after visiting Shekelstein and Shekelberg LLC for appropriate disposition of the customer's estate.

I wonder what kind of skeletons these people have to feel so guilty about everything.

Guilt is a growth industry.

Can't really blame them banking on idiots.

As anyone actually seen bleeding hearts wearing safety pins? I've never seen it.

We need to come up with a way to make money off of libshits. Its just too good of an opportunity.

Holla Forums needs to get a list of the subscribers and send out their own fake box one day in advance. One task: set yourself on fire

Oh, I'm awake, all right. You could even say I'm erwache.

Send out boxes with helium "exit bags", and instructions on how to purchase tanks of helium from party supply stores.

Exit bags don't work in the states anymore, they cut helium with oxygen.

I haven't either, it'll either become popular like the equal sign or die

You could even say "Ich bin aufgewacht"

;^)

Nitrogen then? Argon for welding should work too. Unfortunately one of these limp-wristed numales walking into a welding supply shop seems a bit unlikely.

Meth cooks have put enough stress on burn wards in this country, we don't idiot liberals being the straw that broke that camel's back.

Couldn't we just meme white guilt fire challenge or something of that sort?

Didn't fags in the 90's wear safety pins so other faggots know they're gay.

Yes, it's why we memed the safety pin after brexit, it didn't take, and after Trump's first win where it did.

what are they talking about, white guilt. they are not even full niggers like their chimp cousins in Africa, they are obviously racemixed, they look like they have white ancestry.

I work at a retail store in Austin..Only seen it once.

It's rarely seen because those who wear one are using it to fasten their diaper.

There is literally nothing wrong with this. These negresses are taking advantage of a ridiculous situation and probably getting their hair did and buying a new Acura with the profits. It's in the American spirit and I applaud them.

I did something similar (and so did many many people) right after the election ended. Remember all those stupid anti-trump t-shirts and mugs floating around online? I sold some of them. And I made money for about a month as liberals cried in their pillows over the election results.

MFW all these liberals gave money to a literal Hitler. Feels good man.

The memes write themselves

Acura? Nigga be needin a monte carlo at the least.

putting money in your pocket and profiteering from libcucks because of muh slavery isn't a radical thing to do, niggers been doing this since forever ; you want to be a radical nigger? Get a fucking job and earn that money working for a change

Great idea

the only acceptable way to wear safety pins

noice

How much did you make on those fuckers?

Tbh I expected this to be done by kikes, not niggers.

Well that vice webm shows a kikess buying it, so thsy are involved in some way or another

Likely an investor pushing marketing to get the shekels flowing.

Hilariously jewish, but also dangerous in further programming. I can just see some of the shit now being like:

"Magnum" condoms with holes poked in them.

Wasn't this a gay signalling thing?
How many virtue signalling tards have been raped by beefy bears since election day from wearing these?

correction to previous post

Jesus fucking christ if it wasn't so obvious already at the societal re-engineering.

Shekel me timbers!

Is VICE showing this in a positive light or something? The title of it gives the opposite impression.

Strange, it's a tumblrfag gif complete with watermark and trademark shit quality at 8FPS and I unfortunately know what he's actually saying there, but if you read the lips just right, you can meme it into him shouting "NIGGERS".
checked

At this point, I'm saying all of them. Bears do love themselves an easy rape.

How nice and convenient of them!

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Obvious way to scam these libshits is by selling virtue signalling T-Shirts like Black Lives Matter, anti-trump shit, and refugees welcome at a yuge markup. Whenever SJWs buy shit for the purpose of virtue signaling price is not much of an object and you can manage 200 percent profit, easily.

lol oh I'm "woke" alright. Anyone I see wearing this diaper pin I'm going to dismiss from my mind altogether. I know of some people who will probably do this….

A Jew is a Jew, but at least some are still men. I have a feeling too that a lot of Jews secretly hate niggers.

I thought it's a "rob and rape me, I won't fight" pin.

Vice is getting shit on in the comments section. Glorious. I hope people stop watchin that bs channel with that degenerate fat shit wigger who just smokes weed on tv. Fucking stupid.

Niggers have never been and will never be again as productive as they were in the cotton fields
and that's not saying much, they were shit there as well

These needed combining

What is the opposite of a safety pin?