"Storks", blatant racemixing propoganda

New movie coming out, "Storks", which blatant is trying to normalize miscegnation.

And guess what, surprise fucking surprise. The writer is a jew:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicholas_Stoller#Life_and_career

The other director, Douglas Sweetland, has no info online about his race/religion, but he looks a bit like one. Has the curled lips, nose, and revealed upper teeth - not sure though. 3rd pic is him.

If this isn't threadworthy then don't bump it and it will die on its own. Not like it's a surprise that they push this shit, but I think it's good to bring it to light. To anyone browsing here who isn't convinced of what's going on.

Steven Mnuchin was also an executive producer. A little concerning.

I wish Walt was still alive. This shit wouldn't have happened on his watch.

Any anons with anti miscegenation facts should post em. Could get a quality thread going.

It's not just the mixing, though. There's some creepy fag-parents shit in the clip, as well.

FAGGOTS GETTING A NEW TOY

RAINBOW HAIRED SJW BABIES

DOES THE RIDE EVER END?

Here's some.

So current year

OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN!!!!!!!!!

Why are so many of you faggots even still aware what is coming out and on tv?

Give us some news or fuck off

This one made me lel the most.

>single mothers with microbrownies (probably because the nigger sperm-donor left, kek)
I was wondering when this sort of Judaism would reach unsubtlety and the mainstream. So far business sense has overruled goy-hatred and we haven't had this pozz shoved into movies meant to retain some veneer of innocence, but I guess our children need to be pozzed just as much as we do. Let nowhere be safe, says Schlomo. With any luck this thing will fucking bomb because no one actually wants to see racemixing and faggots, especially not with their children. Plus I can't see it being a very interesting movie disregarding the pozz.

For my peace of mind maybe I'll just pretend all the "whites" are kikes instead but I know that's not how it'll be seen. Here's hoping this goes the way of Cars 2.

Forgot to add that this is only a reason to turn the oven dial a little higher.

At first I thought, no way. Colors on user's monitor must be off. Why did I doubt trips?

The miscegenation grievance needs to be shuffled just a bit for normie consumption. Pointing out that the movie implies that we are all interchangeable cogs could have a better chance of memetic uptake since it (a) resonates with "everyone is a special snowflake" and (b) does not step out of the Overton window.

fuck this gay earth

Saw this movie with the wife, I thought the same thing at first but I don't think that's the case. Most of these weird looking babies you see were made in a machine and just kind of given to people. The main characters are a white family waiting for their new white baby. I believe they did all the random colors because 1. Weird hair colors are trendy and 2. They wanted to avoid cries that the movie lacked diversity.

:^)

sounds even worse, state distributing babies randomly.

will they ever learn? Im fucking fed up of how they dont understand shit and then proceed to say "it doesnt affect you personaly :^)" like if the concept of race was individual.

fucking jews I swear the time is close and we will expose those long nosed bastards until DOTR is fullfilled

INCOHERENT RAGE

More like random organization of birds that live a top a mountain that really have nothing to do with the human world outside of delivering babies to people. If anything it promotes gene customizing of test tube babies. It was still Hollywood produced, but I think there was less implicitly than I first thought watching it. I still think the multihued babies was annoying, but Kikes wil kike

Back to original topic, it's not lost on me that every film or TV show aimed at kids explicitly promotes racemixing now. It's not even something that you see occasionally anymore, it's literally in everything, every time now. They're memeing as hard as possible to break down any sense of community or self-identity that the kids might develop. They must know their time is almost up.

Unfortunately those children, although white, would be the clones of race mixers and raised by degenerates.

Holy shit, that's only shown for a split second too. Of course she has nice red hair.

Oy vey! But it's just an innocent children's movie, Goyim! Why are you so upset? Just pop the DVD in and go do something else while the children are entertained.

This is the worst part.

WHY USE THAT DISGUSTING ART STYLE, SERIOUSLY FUCK EM

funny considering its the exact same gene pool lel

List of white women in this clip:

Meanwhile:

This is not just miscegenation programming, it's also promoting white sluts. And then there's the last pic related programming muh responsible baby daddy within a couple frames of the end.

why the fuck is EVERY SINGLE CGI MOVIE pixar-cloned shit? they always look exactly the FUCKING SAME. That art style is fine but this shit is like the calarts cartoon bullshit now, what the fuck. No originality, it's just the same smooth shaded skin with gigantic eyes over and over again.

Creativity is fucking dead, that's what you get with kike nepotism.

Also is it just me or did they just palette swap some of the babies ON TOP of blatantly copying an overused fucking art style?

God forbid the parents actually look similar. God also forbid two white people actually want to have kids with eachother. Not ONE regular white couple, or even a regular couple for that matter. We got to do something about Hollywood and fast. Honestly though, at this rate they'll push the pozz so far they'll go bankrupt. How long until their coffers run out though?

Yeah, turns out Trump is a bluepilled cuck on race and the Jews

Yeah, what was going on there? I have seen anons talking to him about this shit before the election, yet he doesn't seem to be putting any of that into practice. I would very much prefer to believe that he's playing 4d chess again, but if he's serious about all of the things he says he won't deliver, we are in for some shit.
Any Holla Forumsacks willing to stand for election in 2020? I'm far too autistic for that.

That's exactly the issue with animation in particular: nepotism. Everyone went to CalArts, UCLA, or Loyola Marymount. In some cases they went to those schools, plus they were born into the (((correct religion))), and they have relatives that were already in the industry for years. The result is that everyone knows each other and they form cliques. People end up only hiring their friends and classmates, and if you do anything to piss one of them off, you're blacklisted. Because the result of these social processes has been a tiny number of extremely far-left liberal people having all the power to decide what stories and values are produced and aimed at young people, I would argue that it's insidious and destructive for the animation industry to function in this manner. Walt Disney wouldn't even get to be an intern in today's animation world - he probably wouldn't want anything to do with it at all.

a lot of people don't bother watching an animated movie if it isn't targeted at kids, so studios don't bother with targeting adults anymore. dump a ton of money into the animation and make everything else shit. why change their animation style when it's already as smooth as silk?
just take a look at my pics, first pic is the first episode in a series, and the second is the OVA that was done in a different art style. hollywood would never change the style just because, it's damn near a trademark look at this point.

I can't even remember the last time I watched a western animated movie and enjoyed the story, it's just special effects that don't give you a lasting imprint. i can remember what seems like frames from frozen but I can't even remember what it was about, same with the lego movie.

The only fully CGI movie for adults I can think of off the top of my head is Beowulf. And that shit is years old, the CGI at the time was as realistic as they could make it (iconic scene of "naked" golden Angelina Jolie in it) but it looks dated today. It was an okay movie.

I can't think of anything else for adults that wasn't partly live action.

Wish I was retarded enough to watch anime, life must be so simple ) =

And both of them look bad.

I think you've got it the wrong way round. You're too retarded to watch anime.

LESBIAN AND GAY COUPLES IN A KIDS' MOVIE? FUCK NO!

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Do you seriously think anybody here doesn't know that?

At this poiny I think this guy is actually a bot.

Like pottery.

Disney spent his later years trying to fight (((Communism))) from infiltrating Hollywood. It's sad to see his company become so kike-ridden.

I'd think that too, but he shows a level of restraint unusual in bots. I see his copypasta just often enough to remember it.

You are justifying genocide.

I'm not justifying it. Fuck off back to /r/TheDonald, where you belong.

BAJOR FOR BAJORINS, FERENGINAR FOR THE FRENGI, FEDERATION COLONIES FOR EVERYONE!

Everybody says there is this SPECIES problem. Everybody says this SPECIES problem will be solved when interplanetary aliens pours into EVERY human colonies, and ONLY into human colonies.

The Earth and Alpha III are just as crowded as Qo'noS or Cardassia Prime, but nobody says Qo'noS or Cardassia Prime will solve this SPECIES problem by bringing in millions of aliens and quote-unquote "assimilating" with them. Everybody says the final solution to this HU-MON problem is for EVERY human colony, and ONLY human colonies, to "assimilate," i.e., intermarry, with all those non-humans.

What if I said there was this SPECIES problem and this SPECIES problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-humans were brought into EVERY Cardassian controlled colonies and ONLY into Cardassian controlled colonies?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a HU-MON problem. I am talking about the Final Solution to the ALIEN problem? And how long would it take any sane alien to notice this and what kind of psycho alien wouldn’t object to this? But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my species, the human species, federation officers and respectable section 31 agents agree that I am a HU-MONWhoWantsToKillSixMillionBajorins.

They say they are anti-speciesist. What they are is anti-human. Anti-speciesist is a code word for anti-human.

Hasn't miscegenation been normalized for decades sadly?

What a fucking disgusting piece of shit

Is there a Elder Scrolls copypasta somewhere, this have potential.

MORIA FOR DWARVES, LOTHLORIEN FOR THE ELVES, LANDS OF MEN FOR EVERYONE!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the other races pour into EVERY land of men, and ONLY into lands of men.

Gondor and Rohan are just as crowded as the Iron Hills or the Shire, but nobody says the Iron Hills or the Shire will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of other races and quote-unquote "assimilating" with them. Everybody says the final solution to this MAN problem is for EVERY land of Men, and ONLY lands of men, to "assimilate," i.e., intermarry, with all those non-Men.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-elves were brought into EVERY elf land and ONLY into elf lands?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the Final Solution to the ELF problem? And how long would it take any sane elf to notice this and what kind of psycho elf wouldn’t object to this? But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the race of Men, Gondorian sentinels and respectable Rohirric agents agree that I am a MANWhoWantsToKillSixMillionHobbits.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-Men. Anti-racist is a code word for anti-Men.

You obviously don't belong here, torfag.

GAS THE KIKES! RACE WAR NOW!

3rd doesn't look like a jew to me, high forehead with no slope, deepset eyes, straight nose, actual chin. Name is english, or english name for a swede, face makes me think the first.

Where the hell do you think you are?

breaking overton window with clear cases of jewery is Holla Forums's specialty

how new are you?

watched this movie because i wanted an animated movie after watching so many serious movies as of late. Went in not knowing much about this movie. Thank god i didnt pay for this shit. I think the worst one is the single mom with a baby nigglet. Fucking trash 0/10 movie

Well he did establish a company that possesed unfair, congress approved, exclusive copyright laws, taking advantage of the weasels in washington. Not to mention him and Doctor Seuss made propaganda films talking shit about Germany and the nazis. Plus he was willy nilly at accusing his own employees of being commies whenever they demanded better wages.

All and all it seems to me like Walt ended up helping out the jews moreover than any other "antisemite", created a monolythic progoverment corporation with little regulations and massive ammount of shekels pouring in, its only natural the kikes would leech on to it. If anyone can tell me otherwise I'd like to hear it.

anime is low effort trash and it does not look good.
It's only good when ANIMATED and even then most of it is pure low effort trash.
Still shots of anime will not and will never look good no matter how many shitty wallpapers you post.

The liberals at reddit noticed as well and are celebrating it for this reason. What needs to be done is make our own media, movies, tv like shows, video games, so there's something other than jew agenda to consume.

saying an entire type of media is trash is completely retarded no matter what you apply it to.

No, that was nothing to do with Walt Disney himself.

posts some of the lowest energy bullshit to show "good" animation can come from the JA pan company. and let me tell you why
the first and second heavily use background sets that then are animated over wither they used transparencies or computers they only used one layer rather than multi layer backgrounds that the west have been using scene before snow fucking white came out. and then the second one in particular because space ships shouldn't interact with anything the characters just fucking float around.

Hahaha, that second one is fucking garbage, m8.

Well, when they put this sort of shit out, it certainly makes it easy to spot the bad parents. And the future mentally fractured adults. Makes it easy to sort out who you and your kids really don't want to be associating with as well.

Having your life's work stolen after your death does not equal "helping the jews." The jews helped themselves to his legacy.

Welcome to Holla Forums. I see you've already read the beginner's pamphlet.

you're a special kind of retard.

simplicity isn't inherently bad when done right, the webm is a low budget movie made in the late 80s with cel animation. of course they'll limit the layers where they can to keep the quality of the artwork up. even Disney did similar things to keep prices down, clean characters for smooth cheaper animation and detailed static backgrounds/layers.

i suggest the croods, good animated movie

EVERY
FUCKING
TIME

Matches up with reality.

user since you watched it tell me whats the plot in it, its fun to know what those degenerates cooked up

Not him but iv seen it.
Baby dosent get delivered. Grow up with storks. Storks now online store. No more babies. Orphan wants to help and also find her parents. Builds airplanes and shit. Starts babymaking machine by accident. Stork and orphan must deliver baby. Boss stork tries to stop this and they have a whacky adventure. But they deliver baby in the end. Boss stork is also mad that babymachine is on again, tries to turn it off, dosent succed and storks are back to delivering babies again. The end.

That webm was, to be totally honest, the most sincere expression of the human condition I have seen in years.

That big gut is gross.

You think that is a big gut? You need to get out more. Sure, its more than ideal, but not big.