The chan is dead and we have killed it

This medium has run its course. It is too popular now and therefore heavily targeted by subversion campaigns. And its just too fucking easy to do it with this platform. This board has been nothing but an infinite feed back loop of the word shill since October. Every. Single. Thread. Every. Single. Day. How many people do you think it takes to do this? Not many. And its never going to stop. When this board is abandoned and you migrate to a new one or a new boogey man emerges here or whatever new angle is needed to keep you all autistically screeching at each other it'll happen. Its never going to stop. Its funny, earlier there were huge threads on 4/pol/ of people going back there because of this bullshit.

This doesn't happen to communities like TRS, MPC and the Stormer forums because they're either closed to outsiders or actually moderated where people are identifiable and held accountable to a certain standard and/or purpose. The anonymous image board is over. Its been fun but the culture has changed and the signal to noise ratio has devolved to the point where they are useless for anything other than Holla Forums faggotry.

Nice blog, faggot. Goodbye.

This is correct but OP is correct too. You don't get it. This place is filled with infiltrators. It's genuine now, it's real, no more of this "how to spot a shill" shit. They are here and they can pull of stunts by baiting the gullibility of everyone here.

Thanks for the shitposting thread. Here, have a lol

Reported.

Its true, this board, being so small, with agenda driven moderation is merely at the whims of those who will to control context and conversation. 8ch has become a plaything of a few groups, they revel in their ability to completely shut down everything. Other mediums may have their own weaknesses but 8ch flaws are becoming too many. I am first exodus, and I am now leaving. I know you say you won't miss me, but I made many effortposts over the years, this board will be decidedly lesser without me and others leaving whether you admit it or not.

For the curious(me,) pull off stunts like what?

TRS pls

where's your cummies forum now TRSHill.>?????????????

What the fuck no one has done the candlejack meme? What the fuck ar-

almost had me there

Pretty sure most anons are fully aware. Bunkerboards are starting to get traffic, though none has emerged as a proper alternative yet. The point I was making was regarding the last line:

Namefag forums are absolute and total shit. A bad signal to noise ratio on an user board will force an exodus, however name-centric forums with or without karma / likes / upvotes always produce shit-tier watered down discussion. This is why the best poster on a namefagging forum is usually the most hated one. TRS forum users produce shit-tier content in line with the views/cucking set by the pozzed ecelebs running it. MPC is full of smug autists doing nothing but posting unnecessarily verbose walls of text to collect "good post" badges and really that place has been a circlejerk since about 2014 and the stormer forum is a glorified faceberg comment thread.

I have no issue with people who prefer to spend their time namefagging, as long as they do it somewhere else.

Couldn't agree more

so why are you here making that post?

Is there something you need to say to the noisemakers left here?

Do you want them to migrate to those really good content places you mention?

Or do you want people to stop making noise?

Holocaust never happened and blood rituals did, now fuck off to your jewish controlled "opposition" and save the white race for us will you?

my sides are in orbit

GONZERN SHILLING: THE BREAD
XDXDXDDDD

Oh, and this exact shit thread was posted to Holla Forums 2 or 3 days ago - verbatim.

It's best to format it like that for them isn't it?

I thought it helped them read all the words.

Yeah the pattern was pretty clear. Once the election phase was over, you could see daily at least one new thread adressing the battle of the sexes/genderism, homosexuality, so called TRS shilling or just low quality mock approaches to typical Holla Forums topics in order to cause divide among the community. There was high effort, serious planning and uninterrupted presence involved, only to ruin the fun for a couple of anonymous shitposters. We'll se where it goes from now on.

You're right OP namefags are a huge problem. Time to say goodbye to anonymity and all become namefags!

If you're an actual user and not just trying to demotivate people, don't fall for the blackpill. People have been screaming "Holla Forums is dead" for years. The quality rises and falls, but as long as we stay true to 14/88, we will never fall.
**Also, why did you post an ancient meme like Can

That's not how it works. You have to actually say candlejack befor

When the alt right dies Holla Forums and imageboard culture will still be around. Whne the internet gets shut off Holla Forums still has a backup and will still be around. You namefags will wither and die in the same way goybergate did, by sucking Eceleb dick while they cuck out for shekels. Namefag forums are cancer and anonymous imageboards will live on fore

Newfaggotry: the thread.

Our autistic levels of paranoia is what
Seperates 8/pol/ from everything elses. You say we've been subverted, but we simply haven't despite your best attempts. You can't change our mind or stop our effectiveness, and we know that alphabet hates us for it.

A little drama is a small price to pay. Namefaggotry will always be cancer. And we still haven't reached 4chan levels of shitty threads.

Keep LARPing your success though. It doesnt really matter.

are they dead or what?

They don't have to "subvert" you by turn you into commie faggots, they just have to shut you down by preoccupying you with doing nothing but calling everyone a kike shill fed zogbot for not breaking a URL to a fucking youtube video. Its worked.

We're not coming to TRS.

Demoralization. See

No shit, no one is. Just pointing out there is no discussion of anything on this board that doesn't involve calling someone a shill for their punctuation.

Image boards almost always have a "boogeyman" you fucking newfag, and it's never prevented good threads from happening. Only super autistic mods can do that.

welp