Ass Mad Liberal Cunt Doesn't Want Hillary To Attend The Inauguration

This is gold. A little long, but pure gold.

Buzzword count:

Xenophobic: 3
Racist: 4
Ableist: 3
Sexist: 2
Transphobic: 1
Mentions of White supremacy/KKK: 7

A taste:

The rest:
web.archive.org/web/20170107093151/https://www.pastemagazine.com/articles/2017/01/there-is-no-defense-for-hillary-clinton-attending.html

Other urls found in this thread:

dailydot.com/via/married-millennial-living-at-home-with-parents/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This looks very exploitable to cause more rift between the left.

Wut?

I think she's referring to the "we wuz kangs" dogma, which is the ancient religion of the indolent negro. Practiced since prehistoric times, we wuz kangs has provided for the negro an ontological response to the cosmic question "why de black man bes beneat de white man."

she just fucked up the grammar a little bit. it should read
"…#BlackLivesMatter, or that Muslims…"
she's using "that black lives matter" as an entire clause

Why isn't this punished with death?

At least she'll understand when the Day of the Rope arrives.

You. You I like.

Is anyone at all worried about the fact Hillary is attending the inauguration? Someone as vindictive and selfish as that cunt would usually be nowhere near an event that is symbolic of her failure and defeat.

I don't think she would go unless she expected (((something))) to happen.

Pretty sure I found her.
www.linkedin.com/in/briannacox
In this article she ooks about not having a job. She has a Masters in Humanities and Social Thought.
www.dailydot.com/via/married-millennial-living-at-home-with-parents/

This is why she likely will be out of the country that day

Nog journalism. All buzzwords that inherently mean nothing, the complete piece is pretentious rambling. These people have a very distorted view of the world.

We had this shit in our referendum to leave the EU. The (((media))) labelled all the 'leave' voters as complete thugs. Aye, well they can fuck off.
As if it's possible to hate an entire continent while being part of that continent. I love Europe. But hate the EU. I've lived and worked in Spain, France, Germany and Ireland. The media in UK tried to conflate being against the EU with being against Europe.

The cunts would ask questions like "why don't you want to be in Europe". Well, fuck me pink. Unless by some magical geographical voodoo trickery that moves these islands into the Pacific Ocean or whatever, then we Bonglanders are Euros.

But I'm just a racist, bigot, xenophopic, sexist, homophobic, intolerant fascist pig.
Good luck Yank bros. I'll be clapping like you fucking burger munching fat fuckers on 20th of January. I might even shoot my gun.
Inauguration day will be glorious.

Good, she shouldn't get time off for good behavior to attend because she is a security risk.

Sometimes I feel bad for are Nige, the poor man has to be associated with such a cucked country.

lel

Christ, I heard the L85 was a piece of shit but I didn't think it was that bad.

It's even worse than that

Me:
I'll bet Holla Forums is wrong this one time. No way can they all be kikes. . .
Checks
>Lives with parents dailydot.com/via/married-millennial-living-at-home-with-parents/

Damn you, Holla Forums.

My apologies for duplicating your fine comment, m'lad. I was researching while yours loaded and I didn't see it. Well played, sir!

I went and got a burger in your honor Mr. Bongistani, if you shoot that gun make sure to hit one of your resident chemical jihadists for me.

Fucking capped. Shine on you crazy diamond.

Fuckin a I don't think she should be there either. She needs to just disappear if she isn't going to be put in a jail cell. Clintons should be forgotten. They're the only thing that's really acceptable to put down a "memory hole." Pretend the scum never existed.