Chinese government pushes race-mixing

See:

archive.is/mMQel

archive.is/vqG3Z

In China the Chinese government literally push race-mixing and mass immigration to destroy Tibetans and Uighurs.

They pay racially mixed couples an extra stipend.

Now, you think this isn't genocide because they're technically not discriminating against Uighur men who may marry Han Chinese women - but here's the reality: Since the vast majority of Han in Xinjiang and Tibet are single male entrepreneurs or workers with more money than the natives. The policy in de facto terms is that they're basically paying a bribe for Tibetan and Uighur women to fuck Han men and have Han babies to wipe out the native races there.

Proviso: Naturally, I'm not a libfag so I don't care much about what China does vis a vis executing drug dealers/imprisoning libtard lawyers and sending them to labor camps etc, but that's one aspect of their domestic policy that makes me sick.

It is soft genocide and it is what chinks have been doing for thousands of years, slowly eroding the ethnic cohesiveness of other groups through one-sided intermarriage (it's literally how Cantonese manlets came into existence during the Han Dynasty).

I also think this is a useful case study to bring up when people claim that race-mixing isn't genocide. I thought the quote from the second article was worthwhile:

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sino-Tibetan_languages
hellenandchaos.blogspot.com
hellenandchaos.blogspot.com/2009/11/know-thy-enemy-terran-dragonian-cronian.html
hellenandchaos.blogspot.com/2012/02/normal-0-false-false-false.html
archive.is/nJBQW.
youtube.com/watch?v=r8k5kGbCR0M
youtube.com/watch?v=bgZE8s0hBRQ
youtube.com/watch?v=MrOsOmBFq4c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

China is as wise and coniving and patient as the kike. Destroy thy enemy by waiting them out until they no longer have a genetics of purity left to pass on.

The entire "han race" is just a bunch of muds with the same paternal line but a completely muddled maternal line depending upon region.

Where is the (((international community))) now? this is pure genocide.

No you are a libfag no one cares about these kike subverted Tibetians or mudslime Uighurs,take your asian drama to your gook,chink or whatever liberal subreddits.

(((Hmm.)))

The Dalai Lama's overtures to the West are just PR. At heart the man is a racial nationalist. That's a fact.

Realism is required here. Tibet is China's because there's fuck all anyone can do about it. The only people who care about Tibet as much as the Chinese do are the Indians, because their most important rivers all start in Tibet. China keeps diverting the flows which is threatening to starve hundreds of millions of Indians. India went to war with China over this issue in the 60s and lost.

Can poos actually prosecute a successful war against China?

And yeah, I completely agree. I don't really give much of a damn about Uighurs or Tibetans, but I think it's a useful rhetorical weapon to bring up when people claim race mixing is "just about love!!!" or whatever.

fug these are nice
fugggggggggggggggggggg

What's the point?

You do realize that Fingol X Swede is more of a racemix, right?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sino-Tibetan_languages

And nothing of value would be lost.

Hasn't this been going on for years?

hellenandchaos.blogspot.com

That's still not enough to solve the problem of too many young men.
tfw you may be sent to Africa to breed with negresses

Actually a pretty smart move.
Imagine 1.3 billion chinese mixing with ~10 million Uyghurs. After a few generations there'd be no trace of them left.

hellenandchaos.blogspot.com/2009/11/know-thy-enemy-terran-dragonian-cronian.html

First they came for the Uighurs, but I was not a Uighur.
Mudslimes though they may be, an independent East Turkestan would help undermine Chinese influence in the region, not to mention deprive them of Xinjiang's natural resources.

I stumbled on this shit just tonight and it's been bothering me so I'm gunna throw it on you anons now.

hellenandchaos.blogspot.com/2016/11/subject1-traitor-of-usa-kissinger-opens.html
archive isn't working

Zurkerberg is about to have him a half chink/half kike kid. The jews may control America but the Chinese own America. I believe these two racial groups are in tangent to destroy the white race.

You are a true enemy of Europe.

I want them from where they become - central Asia.

They're probably going to suck America of all of its ressources then move onto China.

I think it's more complex and ancient than that. The Chinese are what, 1.4 billion strong? The chinks are practically yellow jews. No. I think there is an alliance between the two that goes back to the Atlanteans and the prehistoric Athenian Empire.

It's not just America they own either but Australia, Canada and Africa too. While the kikes are kicking rocks in the desert, China is expanding all over the world at a rapid pace. Tbh, I consider them both to be existential threats to the white race.

Well most of them are mudslimes so I can understand why they would want to get rid of them.

So it is really us against the world in the end ?

Now that's an interesting match up. The poos have more aryan and high end warrior genes in the upper tier of society but they're also majority poo.

I'd assume chinks would win but who knows, the poos could pull out some creative move that soulless chinks can't predict.

Yep. The Chinese are also far too underestimated as a threat, including by WNs. Far too little attention is paid to them.

Shaolin vs. Lama 2 when

We are not entirely forsaken user. Our Princess is chained but she will be freed.

Story ?

Honestly, Trump should just give Japan as much assistance as possible to overtake china, and since he legitimately hates them I hope he does something along these lines

he needs to support Chinese and Japanese nationalist alliance against the commies

None of China's neighbors really like it. The Japs, S. Koreans, Indians, SE Asians etc all perceive China as a potential threat.

Trump has a lot of options open to him.

He is also close friends with some former SS men like Bruno Beger or Heinrich Harrer. Google it. I don't think leftists realize that kek.

I'm going on a holiday there soon, I'll give them a helping hand :^)

I'm still putting the pieces together myself as I only just tonight stumbled onto how much China really does own shit. I don't even really know how to start but I'll try.

We, the white race, are descended from a people that arrived here from andromeda, while Earth was under jurisdiction of, let's just say, Zeus. They brought civilization and forged the first ancient empires. The Atlanteans, Athenian Empire, and the European Pelasgians. And for a time, it was good. Then a race, Selene, came seeking shelter on Earth which Zeus granted under a strict immigration policy, for lack of a better term. What Zeus didn't know was this alien race was a parasite, that drug up mineral and ore from planets using the slave labor of it's inhabitants until it sucked the planet dry and moved on to the next.

So this alien race became what we now call the chinese, and they came into the ancient empires. And soon they had sowed discord among these white racial brothers and a civil war breaks out and the first shabbos goy was born. For some of these ancient white people sided with the Selene against their brethren. These became what we know as jews today. As the civil war rages Zeus is caught up in some other war in another part of the galaxy but he does his best to combat this alien race and the traitors but it's not enough. Highly advanced weaponry is used against the Atlantians that flooded their lands, ending the golden era of high technology and civilization. Zeus realizes he cannot win so 1/3 of his army is sent towards the 4 inner planets(Saturn, Uranus, Poseidon, Pluto), 1/3 of his army goes to the center of the Earth, and the rest with him to Olympia to inform the other gods of the invasion and the crimes of the Selene.

TLDR: They Hyper Korean-Finno space war may not be far from the truth

You can read the full version here if you want hellenandchaos.blogspot.com/search?q=race
It's crazy, I know. But this whole year has been crazy. Meme magic is real. Shadilay.

Wrong link. hellenandchaos.blogspot.com/2012/02/normal-0-false-false-false.html

Then you will be stripped naked,arrested and the media here will sympathize with you saying you dindu nuffin.;^)

But what about niggers?

Gunna have to read the full version. They're a footnote

NoScript tells me your website tried to XSS me.

I don't what that means and I hardly care. I don't into computers. Sorry user.

I just looked it up and I wouldn't blame the mods if they banned me.

In case your really don't know and you're not ruse cruising me, clean your browser of all trash with CCleaner/Bleachbit and install NoScript to make sure you don't get fucked again.

I truly didn't user and I do feel bad about it. I use an old mac and I don't bother with tech shit tbh, I have other hobbies. I actually tried to archive the pages but archive wasn't up but of course it is now. So archive.is/nJBQW. But it seems even archive is having a hard time with it.

Fucking kill yourself faggot

Lets ponder for a moment. Would Ralph Lauren have become an iconic brand with jews, the people of the founder, as models instead of Aryans?
Although the clothes are stylish, not denying that.

How is the sex of the genocide victims relevant at all? Tibetan men marrying Han women does just as much to remove their ethnicity from existence.

Actually not.
While the languages are more related (Maybe because chinks were literate before tibetans were so the latter overtook the written word.) The tibetan genes are really unique. They have some isolated denisovan ancestry that makes them naturally superiour at high altitudes as they can breath freels where other races choke due to low oxygen. Look it up its fascinating.

It's a better origin story than the conspiracy that humans are bred as cattle for underground lizardmen from space, I'll give you that much.

Why should I give a shit about some group of shitskins getting killed off? As a white mob, it is of no concern to me. Quit cycling for the non-whites, op

The (((International community))) couldn't give any less of a flying fuck if it tried about the ethnic policies of non-White countries. That whining is saved for North America, Europe, and 'Straya.

Here are some real redpills:

youtube.com/watch?v=r8k5kGbCR0M
youtube.com/watch?v=bgZE8s0hBRQ
youtube.com/watch?v=MrOsOmBFq4c

The greys have been lying to their abductees about the history of humans and the Earth since almost day one. They tell different stories (and show different virtual reality hallucinations) to almost every abductee. No one knows why, but what is clear is they are liars.

According to his bio he seems like a pretty cool guy.

I think it's a pretty even match. If the west backed them up, they could absolutely wreck China.

And we should do this, since China is a much bigger threat than India.

This is the first step.

Obviously its not for China but the area it wants to own. It knows it cannot just invade the place, but turn it into little China. By then, those countries become protecterates or join China as allies, or just outright join China.

Don't forget that the Finns and the Hung-Aryans are somewhat related, from Mars, and were the ones who made us tech-savvy and built pyramids.

Wouldn't matter if there were an equal number of Tibetan male to Han female marriages anyway, the goal is to have no more Tibetans left.

It is the same thing that the Japanese have done to the Ainu.

Asians understand how to conquer a people, they are like the Borg. This is simply the most efficient strategy for claiming new land.

Once all Tibetans have at least some Han blood resistance and separatism will drop dramatically. It will not, however, vanish completely and it can come back.

Look at the Scots and Welsh, or the Catalonians and Basque.

Even if you have thoroughly raped an ethnic minority for centuries until their gene pool and your own are basically indistinguishable as long as there is some residual culture or WE WAZ separatism can rise.

China can never truly secure Tibet as a Han core even with migration and colonisation because of the geographical and cultural separation and distinctiveness from Bejing, a problem it already has (to a certain extent) with China's own interior.

Having said that, Tibet must have a very small population, less than 10 million ethnic Tibetans. It really won't be hard for the Han to completely erase them through marriage and migration. Some Tibetans will even welcome it, and those who resist will either end up in prison or being forced to flee.

Chingroes
A hybrid of autism and primitive brutality

Ah yes Ralph Lauren of the embarrassing made in China Olympic uniforms fame. And the let's make the horse bigger so everyone knows my polo shirt is a real polo shirt.

Good post, the parallel with Scots is especially relevant.

¥5 has been deposited to your account

Quality posts start with (you).

Communism can't deny it's roots…

Nice dubs, fam. Mixing has always been about subverting, conquering, ruining and destroying. Think about what type of man would want to fuck foreigners–one who not only does not respect himself, but also totally hates the foreign females. Likewise, the females who do this have no honour. Just look at the behavior of niggers and how they abuse and often murder the White girls dumb enough to fuck them.

Are liberals complaining about this? The used to cry about
but i haven't much of that recently.

Gonna be one of those days huh?

My ancestors probably had unique and strong beliefs but I wouldn't know because of encouraged mixing and elimination of independence and individuality.

Funny thing about that, I once read an article on how the Chinese government was banning race mixing, and I was like: Based Chinks, then I see this article and I am like what the fuck China? It feels like that one time when Merkel said Multiculturalism has failed, the does a 360 and imports a bunch of muds and nogs.

I'm confused by what you're saying. Are you a mixed race person with only half Han Chinese background, or are you referring to how the Han ethnicity has a diverse amount of genes from race mixing with various tribes?

Well I figure that would just be karma, after all the Uyghurs did exterminate the native Tocharians using the same method. You reap what you sow.

Holla Forums should talk about Tocharians more.

China is not a nation-state. It is a state with various nations within it. It should properly be considered an Empire. I have an infographic about aryans within China, but posted it too recently to post it again. At any rate, this is a huge problem for China, and one tat the US exploited in 2009 when the Chinese pres was going to talk about moving away from a Dollar-based international currency regime, and (supposedly) the US started riots in western China based on racial tensions.

WE

A ripe moment to redpill leftists and subverting them into nationalists. They live and bleed for these kind of David vs Goliat-stories, with big bad China is bullying and wanting to genocide little Tibet.

Let's get to work.

Do you have the Source on that video???

It looks like it came from igorfrankensteins channel before (((they))) shut it down.

This has been going on for decades in Tibet already. There are more "Han" in Tibet than there are Tibetans.

We seriously should have let the japs wipe them out.

More and more evidence are just as parasitic, if not more so, than the kikes.

It may not be fair in any sense but it IS a sure-fire way of curbing ethnic conflicts.

There have been an uncounted number of ethnicities throughout human history, most are bound to die off. The only people that somehow managed to survive for millenia despite being subjects to superior ethnicities are, surprise, the Jews.

Underrated OC

To be fair, the jews talmud-twist their own laws so that they're considered jewish no matter how mixed they are at any given moment in time.

As of now, the kikes are genetically all over the place.

While we're on the topic, does anybody have anti-chink stuff to dump? I really need more ammo to kick the ass of the "buh muh based asians!" civic nationalist types. Anti-gook stuff too if you have it. Must of my image collection has been anti-nig or anti-spic for the obvious reasons.

(The text there says "Chinese-American Businessmen support Trump" or something along those lines)

Fuck you, Moshe. It's just a demographic weapon which they copied from the tribe. Couldn't care less about the Tibetans.

The kikes are doing it to us. That's my worry.

What, is Fan Bingbin a mongrel now?

kek

You are now aware that this is literally nothing new, and the Chinese have been doing this since the beginning of their civilisation. Citizenship meant Chinese-ethnic and Chinese-speaking, and this is what happened to everyone eventually. A modern example is the almost perfect ethnic cleansing of the Manchu, their former overlords.

Northern Chinese are Mongolic/Tungusic mixed. Southern Chinese are Tai/Austro-Asiatic/Austronesian mixed. Western Chinese are Tibetic/Turkic mixed. Chinese are Ancient Integralists.

It'll be scaring the fucking shit out of the central Asian nations though that's for sure. I expect a return to the Russian fold.

Sexy a/f. Bought myself an oversized bomber jacket a couple of weeks ago, checkout chicks get lewd at the sight of it

Lol, you don't know shit bro. Chinese air force/navy are a joke compared to Japan's, and Japan's is itself a joke

Sure the japs have superior navy compared to china, but if a war does ever break out their navy will be instantly overwhelmed by the chinese air force, navy, and the army.

And once China lands its troops anywhere in Japan, it's over.

That's not what most experts say. Most experts say that China would get fucking rekt.

Anyway it's not going to happen

Which experts?

Because I got my opinions from a retired general who was stationed in Korea and his job was to come up with these scenarios

Yeah well I'm a former navy seal and I've killed people more important than that, you can trust me because it's the internet

Sorry I tried to have a serious discussion on Holla Forums ) =

I honestly don't know, it's just what I've read in many places. The deciding factor is clearly America: China has no hope of matching American naval superiority any time in the next several decades, and that would decide the war barring some super surprise attack where America can't move to defend JP in time. But if we've reached that level on the HAPPENING meter then America would probably just nuke Beijing

So, China sees these practices for what they are, and decides to utilise them. They truly are the jews of the east.

Wrong. Jews are the Chinese of the West.

Loving Every Laugh.