(((BLM)))

(((BLM)))

(((White Guilt Box)))

(((Feminist rabbi)))

Jesus fucking Christ.

Wtf are you on about OP? Why are you showing me a screen of Hebrew Brrainwashing Onward?

Sorry, we're too busy doxing white nationalist to help against BLM. Maybe try back after we've sabotaged Trump's presidency.

Of course you don't, you dense idiot.

I see it's opposite day.

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck

Sadly it is not.

JEWS GOTTA JEW

Wait, jews are white again?

I see you don't understand how Infinitechan works.

They're white when it's convenient.

No faggot, you didn't give an explanation of what the video was about, not even the title.

White Guilt In A Box: VICE News Tonight on HBO (Full Segment)

Basically it's Jews profiting off the worries of stupid liberals, again.

I see people should check out these dubs

They pretend to be what ever they need to be at the moment, to get the upper hand over the "goyim"

What are you a fucking 10 year old nigger?

OP IS A FAGGOT FOR NOT POSTING A WEBM

This guy is an even bigger faggot than OP. An impressive feat.

AN EMBED IS A LINK YOU YOUTUBE
YOU WATCH IT FROM THEIR SERVER
YOU GIVE THEM A VIEW
THEY GET MONEY
YOU ARE A FAGGOT

Oh I see, in which case I am going to become Jewish and tell them to leave us be.

I can do that right?

We should make White Guilt boxes that are ovens, then throw these yids in them.

Fucking saved

Dubs you can't become jewish, you are born a jew or you are not. If you have 28 inbred genetic diseases, a hook nosed, poor posture, celebrate peoples genocides, had your rabbi mangle and fellate your benis, are a human slaver, pedophile, cannibal, and hate all good and beauty in the world maybe you can fool them.

No, they don't. It's a singular view, like archiving.

Try harder, Shlomo.

You are a complete fucking retard, fuck off back to TRS.

Well I knew about crypto kikes like Marranos, Donmeh, and "Hello fellow Whites". This makes alot of sense as yids are a mongrelized amalgamation of different races. These Ory Gevart/Bulgogi Yids, would be the next step as South Korea and China seem to be their next host after the Western Countries have served their purpose.

youtube bucks averages to less than $1 / 1000 views these days.

~20,000 views so far, that's less than $20

then you look at the dislike bar and the comments, if you go to that video and downvote and drop some redpills in the comments it's a chance to trigger some cucks and blmfags, and hopefully redpill. they're giving us more exposure than we're giving youtube dollary-doos by visiting.

also, the youtube algorithm for views supposedly does not count views unless you watch for more than 30 seconds. because advertisers have been upset over autoplay videos and fake views such as how facebook was faking their own metrics.

Back to Faggit, little SJW.

lol
Throw this shit to all the usual suspects. Sargon, Milo, Gavin, Chris Cantwell. They'll love this shit and roast it in a way normalfags can enjoy.

White guilt is dead, baby. It died in Chicago.

Holy shit you are choking on a million dicks.

You still don't understand how linking works on Fullchan, do you nigger.

And you still don't understand that we've been WebMing shit we don't want to feed clicks too since the first day we arrived here from Cuckchan.

(((Linking to Vice)))

Still acting like a nigger? They don't get views, moron.

hownew.ru

Are you saying embedding a youtube clip on Holla Forums doesn't give the video views?
Are you retarded? Why are you talking about stuff like you know anything about it, when you clearly don't?

>>>/reddit/