Seventh Son Dox Part 4: The Real Dox Edition

Jesse Dunstan (seventhson)
His real name is Jesse Craig Dunstan not Jesse Bjorn
7 Addison Rd Fishkill, New York
instagram.com/jessebjorn (archive.is/P9kDI) (archive.is/3HVMJ)
Wife
Heather Dunstan (archive.is/mob14)
facebook.com/heather.dunstan.9 (archive.is/foh1z) photos (archive.is/z5gYI)
instagram.com/heather_dunstan (archive.is/yacd3)
Her facebook album of Jesse's band Mathematics w/e (archive.is/vaGZB)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.freecapitalists.org/blogs/stillbjorn/default.aspx
lewrockwell.com/2016/08/vox-day/sjw-attack-survival-guide/
8ch.net/leftypol/res/1212780.html
8ch.net/pol/res/8707719.html
twitter.com/dankdonutz/status/817516226662596610
twitter.com/m_enoch
reddit.com
archive.today/pdlwX
archive.today/4rlyK
archive.today/M54mX
archive.today/vH51N
archive.today/oIdK7
archive.today/bDFkz
archive.today/gKIyE
archive.today/SysY9
archive.today/jicR7
archive.today/j2umj
a.pomf.se/tqhtxd.mp3
facebook.com/profile.php?id=1319680807&fref=pb&hc_location=profile_browser
facebook.com/profile.php?id=100011444130842&lst=100010256463868:100011444130842:1481957902&sk=about
facebook.com/jadie.myatt.3?fref=pb&hc_location=profile_browser
facebook.com/mikurois?fref=pb&hc_location=profile_browser
facebook.com/jamdock?fref=pb&hc_location=profile_browser
facebook.com/brian.franck.3?fref=pb&hc_location=profile_browser
facebook.com/julie.hoscheid?fref=pb&hc_location=profile_browser
facebook.com/matthew.b.parker?fref=pb&hc_location=profile_browser
facebook.com/kadentrosper?fref=ufi&rc=p
encyclopediadramatica.se/PN
encyclopediadramatica.se/Gnaa
encyclopediadramatica.se/Penis_Pump
bbs.dailystormer.com/t/bulbasaur-doxed-by-Holla
ghostbin.com/paste/4qadw
forumwarz.com/incit/view/3539
github.com/bibanon/bibanon/wiki/Ruin-Life-Tactics
archive.is/NwpvY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Consequence status: Permanently Altered

We doxed CTR and scoped their office for an "MK ultra activation accident". We doxed our own BO, we dox pretty much anyone. Anyone who thinks this is new, is new.

Why are we doxxing guys that openly discuss the JQ and drop red pills all day, on multiple forms of media?

All TRS has to do:

1. Leave Holla Forums
2. Apologize
3. Never come back

It's that simple!

Jeez, why the fuck would the mods delete a thread of antifa dox and leave this faggot shit up?

I will see your threat slit.

Because they got caught raiding us twice.

Trying to stir some shit.

Because they shilled and raided Holla Forums, tried to subvert us and then refused to apologize. Any more questions, Captain Retard?

You need to DIE.

I'm literally bursting into treats.

Make it happen.

Seventh Son didn't raid us. The mannchild and a few other autists did.

You're only making things worse fam.

You will burst into blood you fucking antifa faggot.

Reply to a nigger faggot from the last thread.

Except most of the statements in that post are verifiable via screenshots of the TRS pozforum and/or social media faggotry.

More generally we have definitely been invaded by goons, antifa cucks and trs faggots but what they fail to realize is that there are no moderates here to be swayed. Their fagposting is just solidifying most Holla Forumsacks' opinions, and consensus cracking will never work here because to be here in the first place means that you have a decent grasp of the truth. All that they can accomplish is muddy the waters and slow discussion down, but their efforts are ultimately a waste of time.

Kill yourself.

so? Are they an ally or not? Who is the real enemy? TRS? Jews? Niggers? Spics?

They have done more than any of us would for the white nationalist movement

Kill yourself, lil' kike loving normalfag.

Hate to interrupt the fun but I just looked through he other 2 dox threads and i can't seem to find any obvious proof that this dox is correct, just assumptions based on voice.
Can someone point me to or post the proof that this guy really is Seventhson?

gif for visibility since I have nothing that is appropriate for the post

You love the abuse. You NEED the abuse. You're a fucking sadist, I can tell. You're probably watching some dominatrix stomp on some poor fucker's balls right now.

Kek. You really think that? Tell me son, what redpilled you? The chans or TRS?

WHY THE FUCK DID THE MODS DELETE THE ANTIFA DOX THREAD

Why is there a chinkess with them in the last photo?

oy……….vey…………..oy vey!

Make a new one until it makes a mess like this thread, that way we'll see who's the faggot mod who protects antifas.

It's one of their wives.

Chans first, I will admit. I'm talking about singular people. TRS is like a dozen guys. Why ruin their lives over this shit?

that fourth pic is making me feel bad, Seventhson may be a faggot but I don't want leftist going after his kids

Funny how mods bumplocked this thread about you IRC groups shilling Holla Forums as your personal armies. But lets you goons have three threads on the front page.

Why do you all talk like you know each other? I thought we were all supposed to be anonymous here. Why is IRC drama spilling over into these threads? Why are mods protecting you?

Second picture of OP. #TRS

Because you're trying to divert the attention away from your precious forum.

This is pasta.

Chans for me too. Curiously, I have never met one single individual who was redpilled by TRS.
Again, this is all regrettable, but Holla Forums's power source is its spergs, and when you anger the spergs bad things happen. You just hope you're on the spergs' side. In this case, TRS was not.

No, you're a fucking faggot and and an antiwhite piece of shit.

Says the shill who wants your site to be shut down.

Easy fix TRS can follow if they want their families left alone:

1. Leave Holla Forums
2. Apologize
3. Never come back

It's that simple!

Why do you think your IRC group is allowed to shill Holla Forums?

I don't get on IRC, TRS.

the dude has a fucking family, kids and shit. Antifa has a history of actual violence and shit. You're not punishing just him, you're punishing the kids. It's pretty fucked up.

TRS is not entry level stuff though, they probably won't convert many people through the actual shows, but maybe through some of their activism. They post pro white flyers at colleges and stuff like that.

the irc is not hidden, you colossal retard, you can come in and see. nobody is saying anything, its literally been quit/join messages for the last 5 hours. You think that this is some IRC drama, this is literally Holla Forums fucking tired of you TRS fucks.

TRS shill.

I love it how all these people are asking for an apology.
Either ask for an apology to establish guilt or act like it is righteous because they didn't apologize.
That is leftism 101.
It's how they go after targets.

These people speak like leftists, they behave like leftists, they even use words only leftist use.
Look at this thread in the pic and ask yourself who made it?

They start with a time 'After this post' 'Between this,' And they end with an action.
They used more words then it required to get the point across. Typical lefty speak (which is why their memes suck)

Leftist will use the air quotes " " to give themselves more authority. They often over use it as seen here with "alt-right" "jewish allies" "muh schism"

Finally we have three tell tale signs.

1. They say we are 'very upset' as our motive. Emotional language rather then logic.
2. The phrase "Thanks for showing your true nature' is SOOO leftist.
3. 'disinfo' who the fuck says disinfo. NO ONE. It is a leftist word though and though.

How these leftists actually managed to fool people I'll never understand.

No, you are an infiltrator piece of shit.

I'm not talking about the Holla Forums IRC. Why are IRC shills so eager to divert attention away from themselves?

TRS shill.

Ok. Tell that to the spergs. I just witness the power of unbridled autism in motion and not its sheer destructive power. It's no wonder to me why the chans have such a fierce reputation.

Because some autistic people from a community came to our board and posted links to a podcast the espoused rhetoric that is fairly similar to ours, saying we should check it out. The Daily Shoah really is shitty rambling nowadays, and could grind peoples' gears. So, some people got pissy about external links to something pushing the overton window rightwards, but, apparently not far enough (14/88 barely ironically is now not far right enough), and doxxed leaders of the website.

There.

Is antifa involved? It seems that way, with how petty this sounds, but I'm not sure. This does also feel like the old-days of chan-culture doxing namefags. It's hard to say. Should Sven have just come out and said "Sorry, Holla Forums, I call off all of the autistic fucks in our circle. and will ban any shllers?". Yes. He should have. But he didn't. And that's where we are today. He should have made a public statement, and things would not be where they are today. Instead, Sven fucked around saying some shit, then posting other things on the forum.

Now that the Sven dox have been dropped, I suggest we wait a bit. He's disposable. He was not TRS inner circle when it first developed. Enoch is really the chief of the circle. If Sven needs to be exiled for his riling and fucking retarded behavior, so be it. Mike has always been very hardcore on his dox. He sees potential for this to blow up. I anticipate that he's going to start cutting ties with Sven and his provocative shitposting.

tl;dr: Sven shouldn't have fucked around with us. He would have been fine. Now he keeps taunting everybody, and the inner circle is going to continue to suffer. If he's smart, he disconnects completely, preventing the impact of his dox from spreading too far. If the inner circle are smartER, they cut him out of the circle, and issue a statement.

-t. former inner circler

Oh wow, you copy pasted the same shit from the last thread. Only a TRSfag cares this much about this situation.

this is how fucking stupid you cunts are. JUST LEAVE

Watch this post get deleted

TRS shill.

Or maybe I'm just another pro white father/husband who is the sole provider for his family, and thinks it's super fuckign shitty to ruin a goddamn family like that, over shit like this

All TRS has to do is:

1. Leave Holla Forums
2. Apologize
3. Never come back

If they can't do that then they bring it on themselves.

Image from his instagram. Picture of his face from a stream. Webm of his voice. Also this stuff. The fact that his facebook was deleted at some point was probably skipped over. As a Mid 30's guy who used to be in a band it's weird he got rid of his facebook without a reason.

from /baph/
also goes by stillbjorn
archive.freecapitalists.org/blogs/stillbjorn/default.aspx (seems deleted)
which was more evidence.

You cowards won't even put forth your actual views.

Kill youself you antifa fuck.

TRS shill.

nobody is trying to divert attention, you are now fucking sperging about IRCs when this was literally started in plain fucking site
>>>/trs/
just fucking stop

TRS shill.

Which IRC group are you affiliated with, shill? Holla Forums isn't your personal army.

Except most of the statements in that post are verifiable via screenshots of the TRS pozforum and/or social media faggotry.

More generally we have definitely been invaded by goons, antifa cucks and trs faggots but what they fail to realize is that there are no moderates here to be swayed. Their fagposting is just solidifying most Holla Forumsacks' opinions, and consensus cracking will never work here because to be here in the first place means that you have a decent grasp of the truth. All that they can accomplish is muddy the waters and slow discussion down, but their efforts are ultimately a waste of time.

Because the mods are compromised, have been for a long time.
This just confirms it.

Nice copyasta from the previous thread.

Hey, is Angry Goy a trojan or not?

TRS shill.

If he doesn't want his family ruined he shouldn't let his goons shitpost in our community!

1. Leave Holla Forums
2. Apologize
3. Never come back

It's that simple!

TRS shill.

I gas kikes

Antifa confirmed.

missed that, thanks.

…still, this leaves a bad taste in my mouth. I don't like hurting white children.

here is the lit thread

not really a surprise that the people bitching about there not being any don't actually read them lol

Hey, retarded newfags, antifa scum, impotent Holla Forums shit dicks, TRS homos and anyone else who's confused about why shit is going down the way it is right now. Read this post and then kill yourself.

You are a kike.

Which is your IRC group keksec or pegglecrew?

TRS shill.

Then you must be lost.

TRS shill.

Anyone who cares this much about the faggot Jesse Dunstan at this point, at 1:55am still defending TRS is obviously TRS.
If you're Holla Forums, you know this is business as usual and even if you don't like it, you stay the fuck out of it.

I'm not falling for your IRC group astroturfing.

this is just embarrasing

Yeah Holla Forums totally attacks white nationalists all the fucking time

TRS shill, filtered.

Instead of spamming this thread, spam the board with the dox of the antifas you tard.

Pick one you cunt.

imkamphy was bought out by Kushner.

No sacred cows, you little faggot.

IRC shill

Always kill a traitor before an enemy jimbo. Besides, his wife his chinese so I'd hardly call them white

Ya I reposted because it was right at the end of the thread.

Congratulations you win. What was your role in this op? Saying TRS shill after every post?
Well done. successful Goon op. You win.

TRS shills.

Guess the doxing will continue lol

If TRS are white nationalist why are they wasting their time raiding our board? Not a very white nationalist thing to do, but they can fix it with three simple steps.

1. Leave Holla Forums
2. Apologize
3. Never come back

It's that simple!

Wtf? I'm a kike now.

TRS shill filtered.

You are antifa scum. You will die in the next six months, by my hand. I have your names and addresses from the previous thread.

If you don't like what's going on, find another thread.

wtf, I love TRS now.

Is there any evidence that the TRS mods supported TRS fags shilling here? Or was it just passive support in that they didn't delete the threads and ban the users suggesting/supporting it?

kek.

Oy

Daily reminder that filtering requires two clicks.

I'm surprised TRS is still fighting. Sometimes it is best to just accept your fate and let the wolves devour you.

Holy shit, you're retarded. Why are you so fucking stupid that you can't just go to /trs/?

Oh right… Because you're not fucking from here, you little bitch.

REMINDER THE TRS DRAMA THREADS ARE STARTED BY IRC GROUPS PEGGLECREW AND KEKSEC
THEY ARE USING Holla Forums AS THEIR PERSONAL ARMY BECAUSE THEY HAVE A VENDETTA

It was started by me. Let's talk.

If TRS wants it to stop, all they gotta do is:

1. Leave Holla Forums
2. Apologize
3. Never come back

It's that simple!

Which IRC group are you affiliated with?

you are embarrassing

Right you are, Sven. You did start it.

Lothar, a global mod in on the raiding.

global mod from TRS but I mean do you actually care? It's clear that TRS won't apologize. It's clear that Holla Forums isn't alt-right. Let the chaos continue

All of them.

I think I got them all for now.

So they WANT their families doxxed.

Yes. Yes they do.

I'm going to keep saying IRC group because that's what you are. This whole thing is astroturfed by IRC shilling.

I don't even know why TRS shills are still here. We've had, what, two or three days of them at this? It's like watching someone try to win a boxing match with a cactus, lose, and then come crawling back for more suffering.
Why are they so overwhelmingly desperate for our approval? They're even getting doxed now and they still keep coming. It's like they're willing to die for the sake of trying to get a few random Holla Forumsacks to accept degeneracy and kikes.

Look at you acting like you're not part of an IRC group. You're a goon at that.

you know what you sound like, a fed trying to figure out where pegglecrew and keksec IRCs are. Makes sense now

Add removing he known goons in their forum like Lothar to the list or else this would happen again

Guilt was already proven when Lothar and other TRS users and mods were caught shilling kikes on Holla Forums

Typical reverse victim and offender shit. TRS were caught shilling for kikes

The only IRC I've ever used was #chimpire years ago. Where I met Lothar. That's why I have beef with lothar. Think v/niggers… Think about what you did to v/niggers, Lothar.

Even if I were a Fed. Any IRC group shilling Holla Forums deserves to get taken down by Feds.

Then you understand how fucking stupid these people are. Instead of doing their thing anonymously and foregoing whatever minor e-celeb faggotry they mustered, they just had to build online personas and namefag in the most autistic way possible. In the case of this shithead (seventh son), not only is he completely balls deep into social media (an insanely irresponsible thing to do if you aren't a bluepiller and have a family), he's also real smug and power-trippy making himself a target.

That dipshit should have contributed to their gay podcast and kept it low-key, he (and the other TRSFAGS) instead believes he is a some kind of serious business eceleb and couldn't stop himself from fagposting and likewhoreing like some teen girl. He was irresponsible, now his true enemies (shitlibs, commies, goons) and the ones he has created (everyone who hates namefagging and the smugness that goes with it) want to see him crash and burn.

yep, knew it, a fed.
and feds sure as shit shouldn't be on Holla Forums trying to shill to get Holla Forums IRC groups.

The rule was hands off.

You will see from screen caps from 4-5 months ago (which say 2 hours ago) talking about Holla Forums. During these discussions it was concluded to leave it alone because of course it creates more hatred then it is worth.

You will then see other threads from about 2-3 months ago talking about it again because it got worse, even with the hands off approach people (Goons and banned autist) were still making the threads.

The hands off approach has been a complete failure, but it's too late to change anything now.

Why are you trying to protect these IRC groups that are shilling Holla Forums? Why don't you dump keksec and pegglecrew logs?

This so much. If you have a family it's your own responsibility not to go drawing trouble to them.

That means no high profile shit, don't be a giant twat, don't go around antagonizing a fucking imageboard of all places.

If your allies are "shitlibs, commies, goons" you should take a long hard look at your actions.

Are you not seeing what happens to groups that try to shill here?

fuck off fed

Then why are we doing the most damage? Is that us?

It's not too late. There's still time to fix this if they just…

1. Leave Holla Forums
2. Apologize
3. Never come back

It's that simple!

see

You commies are truly despicable

Why do you care so much about this?

fair enough. I will report back with my findings.

Hands off would have worked if they had actually been hands off. When you get b& and then immediately post your b& screencap on your forum, then holy deuce you dun goofed.

Why are you protecting these IRC groups that are using Holla Forums as their personal army?If your loyalty is to an IRC circlejerk you are truly autistic.

Bingo. Capped.

KEK they aren't apologizing you silly Goon.

lewrockwell.com/2016/08/vox-day/sjw-attack-survival-guide/

Just enjoy your show trial.

there is that utterly incorrect and retarded statement again. I don't deal with feds

TRS shill, filtered.

is this an antifa board now?

Anyone defending TRS at this hour is obviously TRS.

Seventh spic, what a poseur shilling some of muh 90's Scandinavian metal bands.

You can always spot the poseur wearing brand new band shirts.

t.metalfag

TRS shill. Filtered.

You goons can protect your trashy families, but only if you…

1. Leave Holla Forums
2. Apologize
3. Never come back

It's that simple!

Yes, it really happened

No, but it sure as shit isn't a TRS proxy board.
GET OUT

Gee I wonder

NTH FOR LOTHAR

Why are you defending TRS then?

Why is it retarded? This is obviously what's been going on. None of this organically happened on Holla Forums. It was coordinated over IRC.

The apology is the gesture TRS needs to make indicating that they submit to Holla Forums and admit their inferiority to us. Penance for attacking our board.

1. Leave Holla Forums
2. Apologize
3. Never come back

It's that simple!

sure i am bud

Am I safe? :DDD

Read my posts again, I am not

Another TRS shill. Filtered.

Dox our mod. Dox the vols. I will kill them. I am not kidding.

Whose mod?

DO IT FAGGOT, we will cheer you on

You sound like a fag. Married? Girlfriend? It's ok, we all know. You've been at this all night.

I don't have any dog in this fight, but just reading your bitch words makes me realize you should get your ass beat. I bet you're real popular. As the kid, most likely, everyone shits on.

=YOU'RE A FUCKING POSEUR SVEN, NEW AMORPHIS IS FRIGGEN GAY :DDD=

=YOU PROBABLY DON'T EVEN LIKE THEIR CLASSIC TALES FROM THE 1,000 LAKES. :DDDD=

Can someone explain to me why people are doxxing fellow right wingers? I casually read both Holla Forums and TRS, I don't keep up on drama, what the fuck is going on? To my knowledge TRS admins/mods have never advocated raiding or shilling anything. How is any of this productive?

I can't tell if you're a shill or just a faggot.

TRS raided us and is now butthurt that their actions have consequences.

It was working. The issue is there are tons of people not on the forum. They have no control over them. There are also people who didn't get the message to ignore this trash and engaged anyway.

The level of stupidity in doing that was incredible. I don't even think some of these people understand Holla Forums, a lot of people on the forum came from elsewhere. Trying to explain to people like that the forum culture would be difficult.

YOU'RE A FUCKING POSEUR SVEN, NEW AMORPHIS IS FRIGGEN GAY :DDD

YOU PROBABLY DON'T EVEN LIKE THEIR CLASSIC TALES FROM THE 1,000 LAKES. :DDDD

This whole thing is astroturfed so obviously by IRC groups pegglecrew and keksec. And the mods help you faggots because they're IRC filth.

This TBH. Do they think we even like our mods?

You can post about "based nationalist jews" to your heart's content on TRS but first you gotta:

1. Leave Holla Forums
2. Apologize
3. Never come back

It's that simple!

I think there are probably outside forces stoking the flames though.

They were in the wrong, but at this point it's helping the enemy,

Must be super casual matey, this has been a long scene of spaghetti spilling over three straight months. Anyways, rumor has it TRS legit challenged baphomet itself. That's something you never, ever do if you value your anonymity in any way, shape, or form.

What is the proof of a raid? I honestly have a hard time believing people give this much of a fuck

Mods are letting it go because someone from TRS spammed us with gay porn for a few hours.

TRS shill, filtered.

Holla Forums is subverted by leftists.

What goon swamp did you crawl out of?

Cripple kike chan doxing prominent right wingers
Sad
Fuck this shithole

Mr. FBI-kun, you really are retarded.

wew trs shill filtered

WEW, LADDIE

Good to know.

Not condemning or condoning any of this shit, but Holla Forums is obviously enjoying this.

8ch.net/leftypol/res/1212780.html

nigger-tier trs shill, filtered

Just you watch. After they are done with TRS they will find some other group to go after in the next 6 months.

Cap this

Your friends are waiting for you.

Maybe, but TRS has been trying to inject soulless moralist conservatism into Holla Forums for months now. I believe they are the source of the puritan infestation we've been dealing with. So if this all resolves in TRS finally leaving altogether I say excellent and to hell with them, regardless of who helps.

Remember, puritan moralists deserve the firing squad!

Here go, evidence of the raid.

seriously, stop while you have dignity left.

TRS thinks Holla Forums has one mod, and thinks /baphomet/ is secretly antifa

TRS has a public and private stance on shilling. They have been shilling cuckchan and fullchan Holla Forums for months now. One of their global mods was banned on Holla Forums for shilling nationalist kikes then posted that ban on TRS

You IRC shills speak to each other in these threads like you think people won't notice.

it's on
>>>/trs/
also we had like 20 threads where new evidence was posted. At this point who cares. No one from the outside is going to understand what happened.

check out this thread lmao :DDD

8ch.net/pol/res/8707719.html

t.op

FUKKEN WEW

I have been talking to you the entire time, nobody in here is from IRC and the more you talk the more autistic you appear.

Okay cuck. Keep punching right. Very productive

They don't really think that baph is antifa, that's just diversion. Check the thread over there. They're in it trying to say TRS dindu nuffin.

TRS is to our left. Nobody is to our right. We are as far right as it gets.

TRS shill, switching VPNs, filtered.

Right that's why you do antifa work for them

Notice how the narrative has changed from DnC to "You're doxing fellow right wing/white nationalists!!"

And after this, antifa is next.

They're anti-purity.

No sacred cows. Whatever happens, happens. Can't help that antifa benefits. Oh well.

TRS raids our board and disrupts us and you think we're the bad guy.

If you want it to stop, it's super easy:

1. Leave Holla Forums
2. Apologize
3. Never come back

It's that simple!

How long has it been time for that now, but you haven't posted any dox?

TRS could have apologized. But w/e. The doxing will continue.

So… A couple people shitpost and get banned from 8ch like any random user? Judging from podcast jokes the admins don't even read the forums, how are they supposed to stop thousands of people? How does any of this justify doxxing a podcast host?

This is blackpilling as fuck. All this autism is going to ruin people's lives.

Nobody is to the right of Holla Forums you dumb son of a bitch.

kek, TRS shill, filtered

Why wasn't it your primary mission?
Because you're not who you claim to be.
Who do you work for?

LITERALLY CAN'T EVEN RN

Good, TRS normalfaggots deserve it for shitting up our board.

Which IRC group are you affiliated with?

Yes you do.

Look at the image in this post. This is what the IRC shills are doing

It's happening in every thread. You post post about shit only known internally in your IRC groups. Then you pretend like you're not shilling Holla Forums and using it as your personal army.

Holla Forums does not take orders from IRC groups.

If there are actual natsoc/rightwingers helping antifa and the kikes, I hope you get raped by a pack of niggers. For anyone who realizes this is stupid, you must also understand that this board is compromised cancer.

Now that is just pathetic, I think in one of the earlier threads they pissed off the BO of /baphomet/ and just today they were asking for his dox

Next you are going to tell me to not purity spiral

Papist, please go (back to a third-world, Roman Catholic cesspool).

Ok, leave any time then.

this is normal behavior

Guess what? TRS shill, filtered.

Don't shitpost on our fucking board you goon faggot.

1. Leave Holla Forums
2. Apologize
3. Never come back

It's that simple!

your retort doesn't even make sense to my statement.

kek.

You're a nigger, TRS shill, filtered.

Actually this was considered and an user sent an email to sven explaining what was happening and asked for help from him. Sven instead insulted him and posted the whole conversation on the forums.
And now he's doxed.

do you have actual evidence? I can believe that that mods are compromised but I need some kind of proof first.

That filter is getting clogged, m80.

I'm pretty sure you're the shill.

SJWs always project.

It's dumb to blame this on anyone other than the tweenie actually doing it.
The productive thing is to recognize the person and how it limits whats supposed to be a "movement". It's a joke. Little fag who hasn't had his ass beat enough. No one gives a fuck. No one in the world gives one fuck about anything to do with the guy. He's that important.

If I removed all the filters there would be a spew of shit ITT.

IM were the ones who doxed TRS. We DINDU NUFFIN

Oh, you read SJWs Always Lie.

I guess that's the lesson they needed to learn this time around. Next time the train comes, maybe we can get some decent people trying to become heroes instead of a bunch of nobodies in way over their heads if not outright playing for the Feds.

Don't care what you think!

There's no such thing as "normal" behavior. There's only behavior.

Do you feel in charge?

I don't know if you're a shill, but filtered

I feel like I'm posting in another cancer thread.

Aw, poor little leftist and his impotent rage. Want a helicopter ride?

Jesus. Might as well just lube up your anus for lefty pol while you are at it>>8707784
Because they are cucks. Traitors essentially.
Honestly if you feel good in being antifa cuck good for you, you worthless piece of shit
They will get it and every other white nationalist because they are that retarded>>8707762

Look at yourselves.

1. They did
2. They apologized
3. They are an integral part of /pol

The fact these people don't care that they are flaming everyone who questions helping antifa as a TRS shill just shows that they aren't from this board. They would care about the number of random people they are shitting on.
This is a Goon op.

KEK look at this guy trying to lay the blame on IM.
Obvious false flag is obvious.

Meh. I'd buy this, but I remember them taking credit for both JIDF and CTR too. They're leftists, they like to take credit for work they haven't actually done.

He doesn't get to bring friends.

lol good try though

They are still here.
No apology yet.
TRS has no place here.

1. Leave Holla Forums
2. Apologize
3. Never come back

It's that simple!

Nice try, goon.

That's on you, and only you.

They love taking credit for things they have nothing to do with.

Cancer.

Cancer.

pfffff TRS shill, filtered

Normalfags are cancer. TRS must:

1. Leave Holla Forums
2. Apologize
3. Never come back

It's that simple!

What about cancer?

Cancer shill.

I sure hope so. If there are white nationalists unironically aiding antifa you should probably kill yourself.

Feels good man.

hey user

The way you use cancer is how 13 year old kids use it when talking about some youtuber they don't like.

I can't make statements like that without evidence

If you don't have any or can't post it for some reason then give me a link or something to a place that does, I am monitoring this thread closely and will see the moment you post so even if your post gets taken down I will see it

I need to see evidence

I'd say this is about 25% Lothar's fault. Can we all agree on that?

I know, right? TRS is doing antifa's job for them by shitting up Holla Forums. TRS should hang lock themselves and their trashy families in a room and burn themselves to death.

Just like you use TRS shill.
Cancer.

What?

No, this is 100% YOUR FUCKING FAULT YOU ANTIFA FUCKING FAGGOT

nigger can't even into thread IDs

And yet the impulse to co-opt and or subvert occurred in the first place. The fact that it crossed their minds to shill us at all is one of the many reasons Holla Forums hates TRS, it is an underhanded and kosher tactic, not to mention absolutely pointless in Holla Forums's case.

They may say it was something innocent, trying to get the word out. It wasn't and we have the screen caps to prove it. And even if it was originally well-intentioned, did they think Holla Forumsacks didn't know about them? If anons here didn't receive them positively, why did they persist end get ever more judaic in their tactics?

TRS has GRID and now Holla Forums wants to see them burn. And they did it to themselves.

Get the rope.

This is a new level of pathetic.

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD

This guy has a wife and kids. Why would you do this to them? This is some antifa tier heartles shit, especially if he loses his job.

You're all on the same team, probable in adjoining cubicles.

relevant. TRS could have just taken the /trs/ board and had a presence on Holla Forums and asked for help occasionally. TRS chose this path

What?

TRS shill, filtered.

It's all they've ever done.

Everyone here who is a shill unanimously blames antifa. Really makes you think.

You two are both kike pieces of shit and I will see you fucking dead in the next six months.

It's not antifa tier, it's literal antifa. The mods deleted the thread exposing them because they are fucking KIKE PIECES OF SHIT.

Maybe he should have thought about that before being a giant attention whoring dramafag on the internet?

so what you're saying is TRS shill, filtered?

that's all TRS ever did.

What kills me about blaming antifa is that they aren't really a fucking thing in the US. Yet you all unanimously agree that it's antifa. All of you. Weird.

So what right wing site is next on our hitlist, dailystormer? Fucking namefag normalfag cancer Anglin, lets get em

That's what you said, cancer.

Yeah that'll make the pictures of his kids and his address disappear from the internet, you fucking shit.

bleeding heart TRS shill, filtered

Difference is I don't put my identity on the internet because I'm not a giant retard.

Now, TRS…

1. Leave Holla Forums
2. Apologize
3. Never come back

It's that simple!

You can't subvert or co-opt a fucking anonymous image board you retard.
If you were a Holla Forumsack you would know this shit.

When he shills here, we will do the same to him. Have you seen Anglin shilling here? He knows better. He's been in this way too long to think shilling Holla Forums is a good idea.

Several in cali
Several protesting outside NPI
Yet they don't exist

You are not Holla Forums you fucking kike. You are a fucking jew faggot and will die by my fucking blade.

You know I'm right. You've been at this all night. Friday night. Your mission in life. You have zero friends.

What most likely will happen is TRS guys will keep growing in popularity. They'll probably normalize a fair amount of stuff, get out in the real world. Some year down the road, you'll find yourself going to one of their events. Never ever mentioning your faggotry. You'll disown yourself.

Keep that in mind for your glorious friday night homo. Don't hate yourself wanking later.

Guess that's his lesson in basic internet usage just like every idiot before him who got doxed and harassed by an imageboard!

dailystomer does raids here all the time, lets dox him

Their existence is more or less on par with the Klan.

Hell is forever, commie!

Show me proof.

cry more TRS shill, filtered

No one did this to them. They stepped out of line and got hit by the tendrils of primordial autism which are perfectly avoidable if one isn't an idiot on the net.

Jesus christ the cuck damage control is amazing.

This is pasta, uncreative TRS shill, filtered.

this is over the line
you faggots take the side of antifa and include kids in this
you're all dead to me and this board is done

Do we really need proof, its a fucking aut right website full of fascist racist fucks. Want me to find some for Holla Forums plebs so we can convince the dumb ones to help us?(KIKE WAS GASSED FOR THIS POST)

OMG
they way you type it's so obvious you are a lefty.
Jesus Christ some people are stupid.

SUCK MUSLIM COCKS IN HELL YOU ANTIFA FILTHY.

again.

Good, get the fuck out!

Hey guys, Antifa here. Thanks for taking care of this for us. Maybe we could work together in the future sometime.

again.

nothing is over the line, there is no line TRS shill, filtered

Reminder this whose side you cucks are on

congratulations on taking the side of the Jew
idiot

Was definitively proven, you fucking scumbag piece of shit. I will kill all of you.

What… antifa didn't want any of that?

Filtered.

TRS are kike lovers. Their presence on Holla Forums must end.

Show me proof.

No problem, you're welcome on this board. All the nazi pussies ran off after a little dox.

idiot, what are you 12?

It's too bad we haven't really talked about the fact that seventh son was in a band with a nigger just a few years ago.

You mean besides the thread the mods deleted to cover your fucking ass?

again.

Kill yourself.

THE TRSHILL CRIES OUT IN PAIN AS HE SHILLS YOU

So you're not from here or you would've archived. Crymoar, faggot.

Oh sorry I just assumed, since you are functionally doing their job for them.

again.

Round One completed.

You are scum and I will slit your throat and piss in your aids hole.

Can confirm Sven was always fucking butthurt by 8pol when he'd come here to browse. Once Jesse is out, I'd bet things will calm down after a bit. With Mike's dox-protection level, Jesse will be gone soon. Jesse always got seriously butthurt by 8pol, and I'm serious about that. Take it for what you will.

-t somebody who's seen this in action for 2 years

:^)
WEW

You are antiwhite scum and I will find you.

again.

Come get me. I'm in Detroit. There. I did half of your job for you.

which one is jesse? never paid much attention to TRS people until they shat on the living room carpet so to speak.

His twitter is still up. And there's this cheeky guy
twitter.com/dankdonutz/status/817516226662596610

Severe Goon Butt Hurt

The nu-metal guy in the OP.
Fail.

This reads like you have a shitty movie playing in your head. "you'll be back, you'll see," you say to yourself in smug satisfaction. The problem is you don't understand imageboard culture at all. There are a number of very good reasons why Holla Forumsacks hate TRS, but aside from major irreconcilable ideological differences (muh based jew, muh based faggot, muh purity spiral, muh dicky spencer, muh grindr greggy) a major reason is the eceleb faggotry and namefaggotry that TRS is obsessed with.

If TRS grows and starts redpilling normies, great, that means the net amount of poz iwill decrease slightly. But Holla Forums knows TRS is compromized or controlled opposition. Maybe some normies will see through it, but the fact of the matter is that that most trs fans are doing it ironically. Those who are worth anything will eventually tire of it and move on to more ideologically robust content, the rest will just be normie chucklefucks and O'sullivans Law will fuck up TRS over and over.

The Jesse this this thread is about.

TRS took the side of the jew, that is why this is even happening. First they blamed IM, then they blamed Stormfront, then they blamed IM again, then CTR, JDIF, IM, cuckchan, reddit, IM, Holla Forums, and now they are blaming antifa. All to protect their egos despite the evidence of TRS shilling Holla Forums

You should probably calm down.

Seems pretty likely, yeah.

Thread theme:

Please fuck my face

You're right of course, but what you have stated will fall on mostly deaf ears. Ears that have been plugged by egotism. Namefags always do this, which is why they are vulnerable to subversion, be it by goons or kikes or whoever wants to extract keks from them. These TRS retards will learn or they will get run over. There's simply no other way.

so that merits serving up their personal info and children's pics to antifa and the general public. makes total sense and seems fair yea,
so say you sink TRS, what's the next step of your master plan? I'm not seeing the genius behind this

We could hypothetically have a discussion with you guys IF you were honest, but since you absolutely refuse to be honest you scream kike or leftist. If you actually knew anything about TRS you would know your claims are baseless.

They HATE jews, goddamit and you KNOW it, all kikes are banned
disavowed all faggotry, milo donavan, every single one you get banned for admitting you are gay
So? Its a legitimate point. This thread proves it, attacking a fellow jew wise WN with a family over some nonesense achieved nothing but help the left. Way to go fags.
Not part of TRS but he literally has a daughter, not proof of being gay whatsoever, all completely groundless
He isn't part of TRS

I don't expect you to respond to any of this in an intelligent manner. Call me a TRS shill and keep going I guess.>>8708060

Is it possible to dox Mike, or is he too cautious about any opsec?
I've always wondered what he looked like. I figured Bulbasaur would look like a fat autist based on how he talks. And Sven matches the image of a heavy metal faggot. But for some reason I always imagined Mike was close to 300lbs, had male-pattern baldness and chainsmoked (all based on his voice alone obviously).

No shit dumbass. The fact that they wanted to in the first place is evidence of their cancerous and judaic ideology.

Are you positing that IMkamfy is Common Filth? Because that would make everything fall into place.

get out

Round Two begins
TRS shill, filtered.

And yet relocation to a new board, fresh of cancer, will not happen, in spite of all this pressure of the mods being compromised. I'm legitimately confused as to why.

And before any faggot up and goes "D&C D&C TRS SHILL" there's been evidence before of boards on this site that up and relocated and within a day had their numbers and populous back, all the while leaving the quarantined board figuratively obliterated.

Yet the mod of their forum was here defending red ice interviewing a "based nationalist" kike.

"Round two." Nigger you can't do shit. Bulbasaur and Sven were stupid enough to connect their normie accounts to their TRS shit. Everyone in their sphere is now purging all their shit and doubling their opsec.

Look at his twitter. He's got 3 chins.

they literally came in here to shill for based nationalist jews, bud. if you say one thing and do another i'm gonna go with what was done

Imagine the roles reversed. You're an imageboard mod. You get an anonymous, aggressively worded email from a forum demanding an apology for activity you didn't know about from one of thousands of anonymous users. An apology would be an admission of guilt and you aren't sure what kind of autistic drama is going on, so you tell them to fuck off. On what planet is that not a reasonable response? Should 8ch mods get doxxed because some user posted about making pro-Holla Forums posts on TRS? This is so many levels of fucking autism it hurts.

again, show me evidence. The fact that you get your threads taken down is not proof that the mods are compromised

Nigger what?

Mike Enoch's name is literally Michael Enoch.

TRS shills, filtered

All efforts at resistance are futile.

Gee I wonder if you're from around here.

No they didn't that was you guys, who pretended to be from TRS.

Has his private twitter even been posted?

An imageboard mod is entitled to a degree of dignity, some shithole forum mod is not. Forums are cancer.

lol

Keep your head in the sand, nigger. It's what this board has been doing since rachposter, after all. All bark, and no fucking spine.

When he's doxed and that's his name, I want your rarest smug.

imageboards are not closed forums. If a mod of an imageboard is lacking in opsec to such a degree then who cares. For the rest who cares. Sven chose to ridicule the user who tried to help him and now he is doxed. This can be a lesson but I think relations between Holla Forums and TRS are completely severed so who cares lol

Is that true though? I always figured it was a joke name because Enoch is a very Jewy surname…

Well atleast the autism in this thread has shown me that nothing will really come of this. Enjoy your bubble cripple channers

Mike Enoch's twitter:
twitter.com/m_enoch

losers

Okay then.

Suck a fat GRIDS dick and die you fucking piece of shit. Take Dicky Spencer's cock in up your anus. Donate liberally to his pyramid scheme and chug foreskin you fucking waste of oxygen.

Is that unintelligent enough for you, nigger?

Great work guys.

This drama is created by the shitskin imcuck and the mongrel gookman and fueled by antifa. 8pol is compromised. Come over at altright, they have no power there

reddit.com /r/altright/comments/5mg0su/on_the_trs_and_iron_march_beef_its_over/

wtf is the obsession with imkampfy anyway

i've only ever seen him get posted about, and it's always by posters who make grand claims with zero evidence. it's been going on for years, too. wtf is up with that? what's special about him compared to the rest of the mods?

That's not him, the real one is fatter and beardier, also Jewier.

He lives pretty close by, so does Bulbasaur. Weird.

TRS shill, filtered.

So proof of the TRS global mod Lothar who is a known goon getting banned on Holla Forums for shilling kikes is not proof because of ego
Then what about Stu
No that is a kike way of trying to get others to accept degenerates because those at the top just want as much donations from as many groups as possible

Talk shit get hit
Crashing their forum with no survivors

TRS just can't stop fucking up

You can't be this gullible…
Enoch lives in Manhattan NY.
He's met up with Sven multiple times.

this board has only 3 mods, this drama threats are constantly spammed by 3 persons

I'm not 100% sure on if it's THE Mike Fagnoch, but it's a start. His profile is tagged with "trs."

So help fucking find him?

It's the same sort of autistic chimpout that occurred when two anons started globally reporting any and everybody that wasn't saging a rachposter thread. They bombed it with red text and other shit.

Want to know what's funny? I must have been "globally reported" at least twenty times because nobody was listening when I would tell them it's not working, that nobody is coming. The other person there besides me and the screaming anons? rachposter, corroborating what I was saying.

Nothing is going to happen, nobody is going to do anything about it.

nigga r u srs

doesn't answer anything. what's special about imkampfy?

Point taken.

Enoch lives in NYC, though.

nothing. he's a nigger

I know. I'm just laughing at you retards at fhis point. I realize you probably don't have sven and likely couldnt dox your mother if she was on her knees sucking my cock

You're a fucking retard in many ways apparently.

If I was sure it was him, I would have created a new thread.

eh gasses kikes and doesnt afraid of anything

the type of people who use Holla Forums trend towards autism and paranoia. They're also iconoclasts. So hating the mods and fighting against them is kind of an ingrained habit for anyone coming here. So I mean imkampfy in particular or really any mod would have set off an autistic shitfit. Just the nature of the beast. Some of the worse broke off to make other boards or other chans but the same problem seemed to keep happening lol

Why would anyone do that? You're a traitorous antifa faggot.

he bans everybody except these shitposting cunts

again.

It's still true, faggot.

Duh, he got paid off by Kushner.

I'm not sure what you suggest as a solution to IMKamphy.

He bans the most. I've never had a problem here and only have gotten banned when shitposting once or twice.

Holy fucking shit you're a retard.

No one here wants you shitting up threads. We don't want dialogue (which you've already precluded), we just want you fucking gone.

Check vid related you stupid fucking nigger. Looks Holla Forums knows TRS better than trs fags (or at least Holla Forums attractes higher IQ individuals) because the general consensus is that Kike Enoch and Pals are doing it ironically and to capitalize.

After constantly shilling that fag for two solid years and inviting current homosexual ecelebs on their GRIDcast. After banning common filth for calling out the faggotry in your ranks. After hiring an openly homosexual inten.

It's a fucking buzzword you foreskin collectors use to deflect criticism of your watered down kosher nationalism. You have no counterpoint, so you spew that like blue haired parasites say muh patriarchy.

Sevent Sperg is getting hit because he is a namefagging eceleb narcissist and a smug kosher nationalist, read some of the posts in this thread that articulate it very well. You fuck.

WHO FUCKING CARES IF HE HIMSELF IS A FAG (he is). HE PUSHES FOR FAG ACCEPTANCE! stupid nigger.

You don't belong here because your basic response to valid criticism is "nuh-uh" or "NO U". You are not as intelligent and reason-oriented as you think you are. again, please go back to your aids bog of a forum.

Nice redtext, faggot :^)

Pretty good thing this biard is impotent then

You wasted trips you dumb nigger. Red text only works on its own line. Go home, change your IP and try again.

Haha I can't wait for the anti-antifa blowback.
They are a shit and are in for SERIOUS BUSINESS

this is more proof that Jim screwed us all.

but I still haven't nutted

lol

I don't even care about TRS but you must be a sad person irl

Do you dox everyone you disagree with?

Yes.

sven had his face leaked during a skype chat. It's him.

Do you even realize how incoherent you type?

I actually agree with you about imkampfy, stop seeing everybody and everyone as a fucking shill. I was pointing out an observation, that's all.

Or you could just do what those other anons did, globally report me and watch as I still keep leaving posts with this ID.

All I want is for someone who looks like Damigo but isn't a manlet.

I guess now that trump is elected and the chans arent relevant anymore this is what will happen next. Probably for the best.

The funny part is im like 99%sure they haven't even doxed the right people. The guy they are callinf sven is probably some lolbertarian they had on the show 3 years ago

cry more, TRS shill, filtered

Seems pretty likely, given how he keeps deleting your posts.

Why haven't you left yet?

Autism

Congrats nigger, you just got filtered.

Then why are you here spamming and shitting in the thread?

I havent popped in for months user. Welp, cya!

aa5f51 user Is surely a leftist trying to stir up the flames here.
just look at his posts (+50) all of them being one phrase and like 2/3rds being "TRS shill, filtered."

While I Dont think Pushing TRS more to the right side with matters such as
Remember (((they))) are pushing this as an oportunity to make us fight for them.

Also mods here are still compromised but thats not new

pic of QT grill for the attention

I posted proof of recent TRS faggoty to prove that TRS accepts faggoty

Why haven't you gotten a girlfriend yet, faggot?

Bye bye now!

That's wishful thinking, but it's clearly him.

You're gay bro.

Because your whore mother does it for free.

filtered

At least someone gets it.

She's been dead for years.

Reminder that Antifa got doxxed too and your info is online

congratulation on finding me out, it only took you accusations of antifa, ironmarch, goon, ironmarch again, Holla Forums, and 'butthurt TRSer' to figure me out

seriously look at this, the only connection between rachposter and imkampfy is that at one point, according to the author's word and no actual evidence imkampfy and rachposter stopped interacting with the board for a similar period of time

ah, see, that makes sense. if he's the most active mod, taking him down would essentially force the mod staff to hire new guys and then you could get someone on the inside, or at least try to

Whens the last time our current BO did something anyway?

I guess that's why she doesn't move around very much.

Bulbasaur deleting his twitter, instagram, and facebook didn't do him any favors lol

Kampfy, tell us why you do what you do?

Repost it.

0/10, kill yourself

I Really doubt it consided the same tard OP posted a random mike enoch he googled on twitter that lives in NC. Pretty clear you are literal retards

You mean fight against them, and why do you think I'm saying that you retarded monkey?

When we get the Enoch dox, it will get its own thread. I even said I wasn't sure it was him, but he sounds like a fat fuck.

WHY ARE POSTS DISAPPEARING?

Go back to your alt kike subreddit

Ban evading spammer getting nuked.

(heil hitler)
TRS shill, filtered

Enoch guzzles coke the entire show. I constantly hear him opening cans of Mountain Dew or coke and pouring into a glass on the podcast.

Because the mods are banning everyone who catches onto their anti-white agenda.

cool

fucking faggot. Filtered.

butthurt you got banned?

Hey now… I didn't hate them until they shat on Holla Forums.

I did, on the cuck chan discord heh.
It's out there famalam, get ready to taste your own medicine

Faggots will be purged on the night of the long knives

Well with your doxing methods im sure you'll get him in no time

They have been pushing the "mods are compromised" thing since the beginning here almost. That's when they made a bunch of alternate boards like /polpol/ and tried to draw people away to them by claiming the mods were compromised.

Oh boy I'd hate to be imkikey when /baphomet/ finds out about this.

He allows trs fags to raid us but yet deletes any posts calling him out.

Post it here, now.

/baph/ will get him. I'm not losing any sleep.

Mfw after filtering those with +50 posts the thread is tiny.

Reminder their tactic is establish the "TRS shill, Filtered" as something common as they tried with
Its basically the same

Go ahead and post it liar. Hell, make it it's own thread.

You need to figure out if you are a top or bottom, Natt.

All alternatives have thus far proven to be trash.

.pl for example is owned by a confirmed kike and hosted in france, which has anti-holohoax-denial laws.

Lol sure you cucks will

Hey user.

Wahh do what I tell you to do.
Haha faggot antifa

You're one of the two faggots from that autistic chimpout thread, aren'tcha?

Yeah, keep repeating shit. I'm sure the mods will do something. I'm sure the global mods will do something. I'm sure somebody will do something.

still lol. TRS tried to shill us to have pro jew views and now they're all getting doxed. What a ride fam.

No I want to kill these faggots. Posit it.

HAIL /BAPH/!!! :DDDD

they're in the /baph/ thread dude

Correct The Record: Alt-Right Version

kek

notice how my posts are dleeted before you even reply? but of course I'm just a spammer who is spreading anti-kampfy messages, that's bad on here, the neo-Holla Forums kike slave board

Exposing yourself more, faggot.

REMINDER THIS IS AN ACTUAL COINTELPRO SCHEME BY IMKIKEY TO DIVERT ATTENTION AWAY FROM HIS OWN SHILLING OPERATION AND GET Holla ForumsLACKS TO FALL IN LINE UNDER HIS NARRATIVE CREATION NO MATTER WHAT

REMINDER IMKIKEY HAD HIS IRC BUDDIES RAID US SO HE COULD PRETEND THEY'RE AN OUTSIDE GROUP AND THEN BLAME THEM

REMINDER IMKIKEY BANNED REDPILL AND LITERATURE THREADS UNTIL LAST WEEK WHEN HE MYSTERIOUSLY STARTED THIS "CAMPAIGN"

DO YOU FEEL IN CONTROL, CUNT?

DOX IMKIKEY AND I WILL PERSONALLY GUT HIM AND PUT AN END TO THIS CYCLE OF SUBVERSION

REMINDER IMKIKEY IS THE ONE PUSHING MUH BASED JEWS, HAS BEEN EXPOSED, AND STARTED THIS OPERATION AS A DISTRACTION

Have we come full circle, TRShills are claiming that this is all IM again. No one on Holla Forums supports your implicit faggotry

I fully admit that I can't do shit. Just simple google searches.
By the way, how did Bulbadick and Jesse "The Body" Dunstan get doxed?
Simple google queries? Oh that's right.

You're getting banned because you're fucking ban evading it and admitting it, like in this fucking post, you dumb shit.

Cross post it, I'm not seeing it on either baph.

You realize that as compromised as they probably are, spamming that shit is just deflecting from the issues with TRS. Its pretty easy to tell that we're getting shilled hard (2 weeks ago nobody even talked about iron march but now its mentioned hundreds of times a thread and TRS has beef with them I gather). We can still function reasonably well regardless and its not got all that much bearing on the current situation.

And rachposter was obviously redpilled satire if you paid attention. He let it slip every once in a while. Just somebody funposting

TRS shill, ffffiltered

im not kampfy im goon

ama

/polpol/ was actually really good for a while but yeah that's what i'm talking about. it's been pushed since the beginning and it's always been imkampfy

This whole thing is high school gossip bullshit.

Then leave.

Imkikey still allows trs goons to post but yet bans anyone who calls him out.

never been there lol

You mean like the constant rolling anti-TRS generals?

fascinating filtered

notice how my posts are dleeted before you even reply? but of course I'm just a spammer who is spreading anti-kampfy messages, that's bad on here, the neo-Holla Forums kike slave board

REMINDER THIS IS AN ACTUAL COINTELPRO SCHEME BY IMKIKEY TO DIVERT ATTENTION AWAY FROM HIS OWN SHILLING OPERATION AND GET Holla ForumsLACKS TO FALL IN LINE UNDER HIS NARRATIVE CREATION NO MATTER WHAT

REMINDER IMKIKEY HAD HIS IRC BUDDIES RAID US SO HE COULD PRETEND THEY'RE AN OUTSIDE GROUP AND THEN BLAME THEM

REMINDER IMKIKEY BANNED REDPILL AND LITERATURE THREADS UNTIL LAST WEEK WHEN HE MYSTERIOUSLY STARTED THIS "CAMPAIGN"

DOX IMKIKEY AND I WILL PERSONALLY GUT HIM AND PUT AN END TO THIS CYCLE OF SUBVERSION

REMINDER IMKIKEY IS THE ONE PUSHING MUH BASED JEWS, HAS BEEN EXPOSED, AND STARTED THIS OPERATION AS A DISTRACTION

Round Two completed

You are problem

I'm like on my 10th ip imkikey has banned in the past hr lol.

I oughta post maddow, since it seems to scare the shit out of you

I'll continue to make the threads. Leave if you don't like it.

Are the only two faggots defending this nonsense. Someone dox and kill them.

Most of us are okay with Maddow, since LearningChode isn't actually shilling for donations.

You're both either autistic manchildren or shills. Do the world a favor and end yourselves.

TRS earned that ire all on their own. Being anti shill isn't shilling

Final round begin!

I already told you where I live. Come get me.

Horse shit.

It's almost like you have a personal rat in this race.

It's probably the same two faggots from the last rachposter thread

Give me your name and address faggot.

yeah, it's called Holla Forums.

Hey faggot, guess what.

Guess it continues then. Going to sleep fam. hope we get new dox tomorrow

Work for it.

REMINDER THIS POSTER IS LITERALLY IMKAMPFY

No, it's called you being an antifa faggot.

You got me. I am imkampfy and rachposter. Boo.

It's really just a continuation of the others, since they're at 751.

It will prove that imkikey allows trs goons to posts but bans people who call him out.

TRS global mod Lothar was caught red handed

Nobody fucking cares.

lmao already called out faggot

I sure am, friend. May I entertain you forevermore

I notice you guys responed very quickly. Almost like a simple smug picture with a comment laughing at you is something you don't like.

Who is IMKIKEY ? Is he an ironmarch guy who is a mod here.

Read this infopic :DD

TRS shill,
filtered

Same, honestly I'd have been happy if he didn't ban me originally for a perfectly reasonable point.
But OH WELL years of this board and now I'm gonna have some fun until I see fit.
EXPECT ALOTTA WORK IMNIGGER

Nope. Doesn't justify attacking an actual white nationalist.

==READ THE INFOPIC :DD==

Go back to Uzbekistan.

We know.

aw, got tired, cunt? I'm gonna have your scalp soon.

We're not looking for fame, we don't care about your events.

You losers are now a joke. We're all laughing our asses off at you on 4/pol/. You're literally useful idiots for Holla Forums now. How fucking pathetic is it that you cucks split into two boards specifically to segregate right and left leaning thought, and you STILL punch to the Right? How pathetic is this, seriously.

Absolutely contemptible. Proof again that we are better than you.

Yeah. They're old /i/nsurgents. They won't stop. Everyone told you TRS guys what was going to happen and you kept thinking it was a bluff.

If you lose a tooth, and you put it under a pillow. He will visit you when you are asleep and replace it with a condom.

I'm not trying to convince you, goon. I'm trying to show your bullshit to people watching.

This is fucking evil

What has happened to Holla Forums? I started on /new/ came here after Moots Pearl Harbor and then eventually went back to half chan to fight the good fight.

Whatever you have to say about TRS they are fellow travelers that talk about Jews 24x7.

I just can't believe this is white nationalists doing this to a white family. This has to be leftists using Holla Forums.

But user! Who would be discouraged by cute 2D?

This is fucking evil

What has happened to Holla Forums? I started on /new/ came here after Moots Pearl Harbor and then eventually went back to half chan to fight the good fight.

Whatever you have to say about TRS they are fellow travelers that talk about Jews 24x7.

I just can't believe this is white nationalists doing this to a white family. This has to be leftists using Holla Forums.

low energy, TRS shill, filtered

Antifa/Iron March (same thing) conquered Holla Forums.

Okay antifa cuck

evidently

You lose, kike. I'm here to stay allllllll night and let the people of Holla Forums know who's subverting them. I'll hang you myself.

Wow your changing your IP before I did totally proves you are unbiased.

TRS shill, filtered

Antifa?

You're barking up the wrong tree, friend. There's only enough branches up here for myself, one or two other normal anons, and one really fucking big manchild. And unfortunately he's taking up all the space.

Cute. Could anyone who isn't four years old come explain to me why this is acceptable? I need an explanation in English not in faggotese. Why is it acceptable to destroy fellow White Nationalists?

False flag as fuck
Nobody here talks like that, queer.
Evil? Really?

I'm against this, but you faggots really need to give up on the IM bogeyman.

Imkikey's calling card, everyone.

We know.

I'm literally first post in this thread, I didn't reset my router

lol

Wew lads, we have in fact come full circle. TRShills are now in an organized fashion spamming that this is all IM's fault all over the board

i wanna fug every girl on that show

have you never heard the phrase 'none of us are as cruel as all of us?'
have you never heard the story behind 'an hero'

jesus, pure cancer

Am I a mod too?

We know.

Welcome to Holla Forums. Nobody trusts anybody, and everybody is Antifa/TRS/Common Filth/JIDF

Wait, that isn't his voice in that webm.
Doesn't even sound remotely like him.

We are all Imkampfy.

We've been fooled by imkikey Holla Forums , trsodomites.

Let's call for a ceasefire until we get some answers here from imkikey and why he deleted the antifa doxes.

your taste is too good to be a mod

Here's some fun trivia, boys. When these threads are active, drumpfposting and cumskinposting is non-existent on Holla Forums.
Really makes you think.

See>>8708442

you niggers want to make Holla Forums into a americuck website, now we all have to deal with small brain americuck drama.

why can't we act international. trump was already elected let's move on.

Who is the BO right now? Did the original BO ever get back in control after Jim accidentally banned him during that mass banning last year, or is it somebody else?

Almost saved that.

It's called /baph/.

really fires up those neurons

Really they're not, within maybe a week these threads will die. And a week after that Holla Forums will go back to it's usual of bitching about how the OP didn't make a perfect thread start, and masturbating.

Looks like we're getting new dox tomorrow at this rate.
Do you feel in charge, TRS?

You think that's something? You ever heard about Gaybrouse? It's what made /baphomet/ a thing. Totally fucked up some dude in cali because he said "fuck Holla Forums". Shooped him and his sister in porn, hacked his twitter, posted it there, sent death threats from the twitter to literally who, sent 10,000 dollars worth of pizza to his house, cold-called him 700 times, got him fired and spread rape allegations all over his social media to his friends.

This is nothing.

We are all mods, user

We know.

So low energy you shitskin faggot, can't even keep up with me? How are you gonna outrun me?

==repeat do not listen to these autistic cunts,they are endchan kikes promoting their shitty site and their vitamin supplements while complaining about the mods for doing their job==

You should appreciate the shitposting capabilities of these enchan kikes they have been shiling hard nonstop for the past 8 months.

We're on day six already you nigger. And with doxxing they're going away any time soon either.

Ah, so we have a lot of TRU tv/pol/acks in here.

Isn't that place run by a goon?

Now…that is an interesting tidbit of information

you are the worthless kind of autist.

the kind that wont even screencap when ImKampfy does something retarded, or lrn 2 dox and instead screech like a fucktard.

He's not completely wrong, he lets the WN get doxed and not the antifas. It's not the first time he covers for them.

imkampfy confirmed ironmarch false flag! mystery solved, go home everyone

TRS shill, filtered

That's strange if true. However, I give zero fucks because I'm not antifa. Also, antifa isn't shitting up Holla Forums right now. TRS is.

Cui bono….

And you lap his shit up like the kike enabling faggot you are.

He's either very good at his autism, or he's actually the enemy. Or imkampfy.

IMKIKEY IS A GOON AND TRICKED Holla Forums INTO FIGHTING TRSODOMITES LADS :DDDDD

WAIT TIL /BAPHOMET/ FINDS OUT ABOUT THIS IMKIKEY :DDDDD

They're capitalizing on it.

maybe it was just for the lulz

BULLSHIT
They are not doing their jobs, nigger banned one of my VPN IP's for 4 years because I showed MILD concern.
And a post from the OP of the thread posted the ban reason before I got banned in the comment directly beneath me.
IMSPICNIGGER IS TO OP OF THESE OR COLLUDING TOGETHER WITH THESE MANUFACTURED THREADS

oh look, a miserable eastcuck poster.

kill yourself.

Except no one other than TRS blames IM since that is a dead forum with 7 users, and TRS has some sort of beef with them. Read some of the old threads, it is actually funny how often TRS blames all of their mod problems on IM

I get that antifa is capitalizing on it. I would change that if I could, but that's collateral damage. Can't be helped.

You're getting really meta with your shilling, faggot.

Reminder leftists and internationalist scum in general is bad at keeping the mask until they can strike. They get overconfident, like imkikey has.

he's clearly imkampfy that's the only logical explanation

ENDCHAN FAGGOTS AND ANY MENTION OF THEM NEED TO BE BANNED FROM THIS SITE

we should relocate to another board.

why aren't you promoting some gay shit like:

>>>/altpol/

ANYBOARD WOULD DO, THE NAME NEEDS TO BE SHORT AND GOOD.

Does anybody know if the original BO of Holla Forums got the board back after Jim accidentally banned him last year?

I'm glad I left 4chan for this place.

CALLING FOR A CEASEFIRE BETWEEN Holla Forums AND TRSODOMITES UNTIL IMKIKEY EXPLAINS WHY HE DELETED ANTIFA DOXES :DDD

do want.

WE NEED WORD FILTER FOR ENDCHAN AS SHILLCHAN

Deport yourself immediately.

of course, multiculturalism is shitposting, you're an eastcuck shill, fuck off with your racemixing cartoons.

You're getting really meta with your shilling, faggot.

The firing right now is not done by Holla Forums anymore.

user I haven't laughed this hard in ages. Thanks for making my night bearable with this fucking cold.

recheck my post famster, what other board should we go to?

thekikestuff.jizz

It's too fucking late for that. You've destroyed a White Nationalist's family. I hope you're happy with yourselves.

shut up, imkampfy, we see through your lies

there's rules but they're not what they think he is

rule 34 is still an important one

I need to post anime to be qualified as a racetraitor/illegal that deserves deportation.

TRS shill, fu fu filtered

WE CAN GET BACK TO Holla Forums VS TRSODOMITES ONCE IMKIKEY EXPLAINS WHY HE DELETES ANIFA DOXES :DDDD

Yeah, it's one big joke to you fucking kikes.

You'll realize how funny it is when you notice how many of those "racist" right wingers aren't in their containment boards since you've subverted them so thoroughly.

"Right now"
You are posting in a thread that either doxed one of their mods, or a random guy with white kids.
WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?

HOW VERY CONVENIENT, IMKAMPFY

So is this the new Baphomet? We r legiun Xd

you poor thing.

Holla Forums is now about doxing nazis, don't fuck with us

Fuck off, imkampfy.

SHUT UP IMKAMPFY WE SEE THROUGH YOUR LIES
BAN URSLEF

So THIS is what all the CTR faggots turned to after losing the Trump battle.

You're just upping TRS peoples' power levels this way faggots.

Alright my dude.

SHIT I FORGOT ABOUT THEM

I doubt any of the doxing was done by Holla Forumsacks.

WE CAN GET BACK TO Holla Forums VS TRSODOMITES AFTER IMKIKEY EXPLAINS WHY HE DELETED THE ANTIFA DOXES :DDDD

Oh Jesus…oh Jesus Christ…2 imkampfys?!

BACK, YOU DEVILS

all the doxxxing was done by imkampfy who's an ironmarch false flag against trs, duh. pay attention.

my implication is very accurate, you're a fat hambeast with a small affordable room, you will slap that reset modem button constantly to get a new IP every milisecond because the device is right next to your desk along with twinkies, cheetos and plenty of mountain dew bottles.

Good times
All this new drama is either newfags misplacing or goons starting shit.

dont forget he also works for antifa

not an artform.

No, man, clearly the doxxxxing is being done by antifa faggots that infiltrated the modbase.

checked, inCUCKFY on SUICIDE WATCH.

Makes me think :^)

pretty sure routers need like a minute to actually reset

TRSODOMITES AND Holla ForumsLACKS ARE STARTING TO FIGURE IT OUT NOW IMKIKEY :DDD

YOU'RE IN BIG TROUBLE NOW IMKIKEY, WAIT TIL /BAPHOMET/ FINDS OUT ABOUT THIS :DDD

WHY DID YOU DELETE THE ANTIFA DOXES IMKIKEY? :DDDDD

Nothing needs to be explained. The action explains itself.
What are some alternatives to Holla Forums on 8ch?
There used to be quite a few but there hasn't been much drama in a while.

They were simpler times, yeah. Holla Forums was actually good, which blew my fucking mind. Guess it's just an accelerated death here.

I guess 8/pol/ needed to compensate for bleeding traffic, so it became a dox board.

Nigger, I haven't used IRC in fucking ages.

I use skype now :^)

IMKAMPFY IS LEGION

naw dude antifa's another ironmarch false flag

No it was done by a bunch of poor trash who decided to be muh blaghat, and decided to look on facebook for a grand total of 20 minutes.

Bravo, you did what desperate single women do after they meet a hot guy at a bar and forget to get their number.

I know one of you has the ANTIFA dox, post the archive please so I can spread it to allies

READ THIS INFO PIC :DDD

Thread 2: archive.today/pdlwX
Thread 3: archive.today/4rlyK
Thread 4: archive.today/M54mX
Thread 5: archive.today/vH51N
Thread 6: archive.today/oIdK7
Thread 7: archive.today/bDFkz
Thread 8: archive.today/gKIyE
Thread 10: archive.today/SysY9
White knight: archive.today/jicR7
Twitter feed: archive.today/j2umj
Swat: a.pomf.se/tqhtxd.mp3

I miss you /baph/

only if you have shit router, some just allows you to disconnect and reconnect instead of resetting the whole thing, it takes roughly 15 seconds or less for it to return with a new IP.

It definitely felt more free. I don't know what happened if anything, but something about this whole thing feels off.

Post the antifa dox here lets spread it,niggers and spics need to be finished IRL.

i won't fall for your lies imkampfy

Don't forget that they signed him up for the army as well lmao

I HAVE THIS ONE FROM LOOKING AT HIS FACEBOOK :DDD

facebook.com/profile.php?id=1319680807&fref=pb&hc_location=profile_browser

HELLO

We need antifa dox, much more important than doxing the trs

Truth be told, I don't actually give all that much of a shit about TRS, I just wish they'd leave us be. And if their intent is to leave us be, it wouldn't be hard to just say "no, we're not shilling you" so we can just conclude they're all niggers here, shilling.
Oh well, this is fun in its own way, I think.

It can't be like it used to because there's no unified boardculture anymore, like there was post-exodus. Once /int/ happened, cross-boarding just died. It's quite sad, really.

See:

nvm found it

Name:AB Khim
Org: Antifa Nebraska
Work: Server @ LeadBelly: Contemporary American Pub
School: Active @ Metropolitan Community College (Nebraska)
Profile: facebook.com/profile.php?id=100011444130842&lst=100010256463868:100011444130842:1481957902&sk=about
Name: Jade Guinevere Myatt
Work: Lifeguard @ Armbrust Family YMCA
Profile: facebook.com/jadie.myatt.3?fref=pb&hc_location=profile_browser
Name: Marc Momo Whitlock
Work: Deli Clerk @ Baker's
Profile: facebook.com/mikurois?fref=pb&hc_location=profile_browser
Name: James W. Craddock
Work: First National Tower
Profile: facebook.com/jamdock?fref=pb&hc_location=profile_browser
Name: Brian Franck
Work: Hebro Tinner @ Standard Heating & Air Conditioning
Profile: facebook.com/brian.franck.3?fref=pb&hc_location=profile_browser
Name: Julie Hoscheid
Work: International Agent @ Travel and Transport
Profile: facebook.com/julie.hoscheid?fref=pb&hc_location=profile_browser
Name: Nate Van Fleet
Work: Barback @ O'Leaver's
Drum Teacher @ School of ROCK
Profile: facebook.com/profile.php?id=1319680807&fref=pb&hc_location=profile_browser
Name: Matthew Bryan Parker
Work: University of Nebraska at Omaha
Profile: facebook.com/matthew.b.parker?fref=pb&hc_location=profile_browser
Name: Kaden Trosper
Work: Hi Times Liquor Mart
Profile: facebook.com/kadentrosper?fref=ufi&rc=p

What a faggot.

It reminds me of the evalion raids, in the beginning it was anons disagreeing with each others, then third parties jumped in.

i'm an expert on the field, here is my portfolio:

encyclopediadramatica.se/PN
encyclopediadramatica.se/Gnaa
encyclopediadramatica.se/Penis_Pump

lay it on me broski, I need an update on what the fuck I need to dox.

Thanks will spread it,after jan 20th it will hell for these bastards' lives.

You're exactly right. That doesn't excuse the extremely poor choices by TRS admins, though.

Someone capped the nebraska branch in a thread but they might have gotten banned.

Same, but I'm pretty interested in who the players were behind this whole op. It would be interesting if we could finger the people who caused this whole ruckus. I wonder who they are and what groups they're affiliated with. I wonder what discords and IRC groups they're in. That's what I'm interested in.

Check whatever the thread after was, there's a second batch.

But now what ?

whats the point of the dox if there is no execution.

we need to use those dox more then making more of them, you know how to do that right?

Any alternative Holla Forums boards still around?

>>>/altpol/
>>>/politics/

I don't think it was /int/ this time, I think it was some "funposting" offshoot like the lizardniggers from a while ago, Holla Forums doesn't usually spend this much time doing this, they tend to get bored doing the same thing a few times.

Wait to see how seventh spic responds to his address and family being posted online, I guess.

Unless you know skins are who willing to pay them a visit, there isn't much we can do.

Hello Common Cuck.

This isn't a Holla Forums meme butthurt anarkike

Well, at least now you are admitting that you, shitlibs, commies and goons are all on the same side.

No Holla Forumsack actually gives a shit about hotpockets frivolous bans you sycophantic bootlicker. Go mail your soiled panties to Moot foreigner.

They are already calling on Dailystormer as their next target in some of these threads.

TRS shills, filtered

Is /new/ any good?

Yeah
>>>/out/

Wow, it's fucking nothing.

Some of it was funposting, but there's definitely a groupchat vibe.I'm wondering where exactly that chat is, and how many layers they have.

This guy is interesting. All his posts itt are "where should we go now?"
Kinda creepy.

You already told us it's just you hopping VPNs, not dozens of people.

No, only my last two or three.

I guess so, I think its the better choice since we all started from /new/ anyways

might as well give /new/ a try because Holla Forums is a fucking mess.

NEW THREAD WHERE

we're not going to tell you :DDD lmao haha

Let's see those logs you disingenuous fucking kike. My posts in this batch were entirely in the last two hours. Now go back before that and you'll see other anons banned indefinitely for questioning why this is being pushed so hard by you.

But of course, you're a kike and disingenuous, so you won't actually respond. So I'm left with the choice to hunt you down and end your subversion.

Maybe if you faggots didn't think this was a game of subverting a board of autistic manchildren you wouldn't have done this. but now you have someone who will kill each of you in your sleep once I find out your names.

Just you wait.

just do it yourself.
drive by or better yet put a company decal on your car and just sit next door and watch.

I see what you mean, yeah. This'll blow over eventually, though. I just wish it would fucking hurry up, I want to meme niggerdeath in the other shit threads that usually get overshadowed by this one.

I'm nowhere near Nebraska.

THIS
Hook us up fam. Let us see who posted what.

Pretty sure this was just Ironmarch who are anarchist mongrels who LARP as white and fascists.

They push Social Identity Theory hard to prove to themselves that race doesn't exist. ie We aren't White, "we" are Holla Forums an arbitrary and socially constructed identity.

Likewise with elevating fracture points beyond all reason until you arrive at Common Cuck-tier nihilism. Basically always be talking about flawed specimens of the white race and never be talking about Jews.

Reminder to post any dox relating to the shitskin kike BO to endchan, polchan, .pl, intg, and it will be acted on in a timely manner. Thank you for your cooperation in the fight against jewish subversion

This does sound like an online soap opera consisting of fourteen year olds.

THIS
8/pol/ has gone the way of the byzantines cucked from within and now decrepit. I actually remember that meme how 4/pol/ was Western Rome, I suppose it's come full circle and now it's the HRE.

tfw its true

then get some friends, jesus.

Maybe, but it doesn't have the smell of IM. It smells like leftist shills who know the internet, so I want so say goons, but they're scattered and dead. Smells like a weird twitter op. Something creepy and networky about it.

GET IN HERE

WEW LAD, GET ON

Oh well, was fun here while it lasted. See you in Vienna friend.

Because… you stupid motherfucker… here's something you obviously haven't read

The HRE wasn't the successor to Western Rome. It wasn't Roman, Holy, nor an Empire.

Go back to 4chan if you like it so much. I guarantee you it's not better than this place.

SEE

GET IN.

prices are high tbh

very high indeed.

and obviously

I read that, bud. I'm keeping all of this on board. Smells to me like a small group of internet chucklefucks* who think causing arguments and getting responses are the height of comedy.

*their insult

NEW THREAD

TRS are becoming notrious raiders. Either fix your raid problem, fix your fear of naming the jew problem.

Pic related. Another jew company discovered as a ponzi scheme.
Jews need to wake up immediately and crack down on their peers, or we will always assume subversion. TRS needs to admit this problem, or we'll assume subversion or idiotic ignorance of the elephant in the room.

Good job lads

You're welcome :^)

don't say we didn't warn you fags

You're a sad little cunt if you think this was a good thing.

They need to leave trs if they are a part of Holla Forums or go deeper web and not public.
If they go deeper web, then you're flirting with death and should have no fear of the jew to not name the jew.
Name the god damn jew. The whole subversion, whether motivated or inadvertent, was caused by not naming the jew.

please dont mess with his kids dude thats fucked.

Remember when 4/cucks/ hacked Pete Santilli - who's better on the jews than Spencer - and planted CP and fake evidence that he was an informant?

But you are antifa you don't speak for Holla Forums

Even JIDF was more enjoyable to talk with. This nigger just repeats "I will kill you" almost troll like.

kek you mean the place talking shit about us right now? Wonder why they might be a target lol
bbs.dailystormer.com/t/bulbasaur-doxed-by-Holla Forums-dudes/75477/81

This is literally a half dozen guys that got b& from trs and are sperging out here and on halfchan. Most are pretty young, too.

Nope, otherwise we would have seen it.

Actual /baph/ole swatter here, I won't fuck with any of them as long as we get an apology, you have my word.

ghostbin.com/paste/4qadw
kkkek

CTR may have switched tactics.

Remember - they have reasons to continue shilling. Such as blackmail.

kek

Go suck antifas dick some more /baph/nigger

How triggered are you (((trshill)))

I almost want to feel bad at this point for TRS getting rekt this harshly, almost. But at this point every single autright eceleb seriously needs to get knocked down a peg. It's amazing how confident these moronic namefagging podcasters are when attacking Holla Forums until they actually feel some heat. I didn't listen to Holla Forums during gaymergate and got memed into thinking that 'ecelebs weren't all bad' but now I know for certain they are all sheer cancer.

idk, the only pedo thing i saw in that was him saying he didn't find cp funny, and some other guy said he was posting links but none of that is in the log

gay drama pastebins are the worst tbh

seriously the damage seems to already be done, antifa will harass his business, people will stop going to it, his home will be vandalized and with no income he may have to move home. You've ruined his kids life over a petty internet dispute, you're not a white nationalist you're a traitor.

wew

Wow… It's literally fucking nothing. Nobody is going to do shit. But he knew this could happen. Simple google queries was all it took. He should have known better. Someone was going to do it eventually.

Maybe he shouldn't have shit on us or had his retarded forum members goad us to dropping dox. The only thing tragic here is his arrogance.

because Holla Forums is now full of retarded newfaggots from shitholes like twitter who fell for it

because Holla Forums won't let you faggots in here to beg for d'nations because we love our race and white nationalism

calm down mate, you should thank me for taking the time to read literally nothing except weev getting trolled

We love our race more than cucks like you.

He had kids, he's a white nationalist. How many white kids have you produced? You're traitor scum.

"If I had but one bullet and were faced by both an enemy and a traitor, I would let the traitor have it."

Corneliu Zelea Codreanu

Its a couple of banned users baiting people. Same guys have been starting threads on halfchan. This sort of thing has been happening for years, people used to get into beef on livejournal and dox each other on Holla Forums back in the day.

eh, did you not see the part where he's associating with a tranny who "blew 4 guys" when he got out of jail

he didnt do anything himself, he never said to mess with Holla Forums, it was people who were banned from trs that went to cause trouble as revenge. This whole thing is so pathetic, all you've done is help the enemy.

And you just admitted you're from TRS. Thank you, have a nice day.

REMINDER: BULBASAUR IS A HUGE FAGGOT THAT POSTS PICS OF FAGGOTS KISSING FOR INTERNET POINTS

This board has become a fucking joke, fucking newfags have destroyed it

Why do you think we doxed him to begin with? He was the traitor. Period

He acknowledged that it was going on and didn't pull back Lothar. Then he wouldn't even privately apologize.

I bet you have no kids or wife/gf
you can't be a nationalist without a family

Then why didn't he b& the mods that were?

kek. I outed you as a TRS shill and this is your defense on Holla Forums? You might notice we are anonymous. That means I can tell you that I'm a neckbearded faggot that jacks off to anime and eats doritos all day and it doesn't mean a goddamn thing.

This shouldn't have happened, but there's audio of American Vanguard planning to do the same thing to people TRS didn't like.

Neither side has clean hands.

H I T L E R
I
T
L
E
R

how any of you retarded faggots fell for this obvious d&c shill operation I will never understand

oh wait, I guess I do

So your argument is that we should be anti-white traitors because TRS/American Vanguard are also, okay kike.

kek

Where are we attacking DS? You're trying to make it seem so because you think your nigger buddy Anglin is going to rescue you.

Hitler was a leader, you are a follower, you are nothing if you don't produce a family, this is not a fucking debating point, it's iron clad must for white men.

Nah, but if they didn't want to get doxed they certainly shouldn't have goaded on /baphomet/

Fack off, I'm the mayor of Holla Forums

Surely mods will not have a problem with us posting dox of various synagogues…

Congregation Bnai Israel
Address: 4401 Indian School Rd NE, Albuquerque, NM 87110

Congregation Nahalat Shalom
Address: 3606 Rio Grande Blvd NW, Albuquerque, NM 87107

Adat Yeshua
Address: 529 Jefferson St NE, Albuquerque, NM 87108

Temple Emanu-El  
Address: 8500 Hillcrest Ave, Dallas, TX 75225

Congregation Shaare Tefilla  
Address: 6131 Churchill Way, Dallas, TX 75230

Baruch HaShem Messianic Synagogue  
Address: 6304 Belt Line Rd, Dallas, TX 75254

Congregation Ohr Hatorah  

Address: 6324 Churchill Way, Dallas, TX 75230

You fucking tards are overlooking this.
They went in to specificially fuck with /baph/. It was really out of our hands at that point. /baph/ dropped off the dox and if we didn't run with it, someone would have. Might as well be Holla Forums.

Did you even read my post? I said they didn't deserve it. Both sides are pretending that the other is the only guilty party, but that's bullshit.

Temple Beth El Conservative  
Address: 2815 N Flagler Dr, West Palm Beach, FL 33407

Temple Emanuel of Lakeland  
Address: 600 Lake Hollingsworth Dr, Lakeland, FL 33803

Temple Beth Israel  
Address: 481 Sawgrass Corporate Pkwy, Sunrise, FL 33325
Etz Chayim Messianic Synagogue  
Address: 4416 Co Rd 540A, Lakeland, FL 33813
Temple Beth El of Boca Raton  
Address: 333 SW 4th Ave, Boca Raton, FL 33432
Temple Beth El of Hollywood  
Address: 1351 S 14th Ave, Hollywood, FL 33020

Then why is Holla Forums reading this bilge, if it's baph why not stay there, if you want to dox people dox Cernovich and the actual cucks gatekeeping. That would at least be fucking funny

Wow, thanks for this super secret dox on Synagogues that is completely available by googling "florida synagogues!"

Because they didn't come to Holla Forums to subvert and shill.

This. This. and this. The people who would benefit most from TRS getting doxed are kikes and leftists, period, even if they are fags and may have shilled at some point. The priority for doxing from Holla Forums is either alt-light faggots like Cernovich and Paul Joseph Watson or full blown kikes.

(((102)))

I like where you're going with this, but there isn't anything you can do with synagogue addresses.

Some of them host pdfs of their congregant lists, see if you can find any of those then start doxing them.

Squeaky wheel gets the grease. And TRS came in here squeaking.

why are you so bothered by it then?

Doesn't mean that we can't order pizzas and boxes to the kike nests, and such, it might be more effective to dox kikes home addresses but fucking with synagogues is a worthy cause also even if it only takes google fu to find them.
Most life ruin tactics still apply to synagogues and business addresses in general.

github.com/bibanon/bibanon/wiki/Ruin-Life-Tactics

I actually already have most of pjw dox done, all I need is his wife's name and I'm good to go

K, I might infiltrate my local synagogues to dox kikes also, ill keep you posted, now that ImKikey and antifa are trying to d+c us and are being uppity cunts its time for us to reciprocate.

Make a new thread then

why are you still talking about it then?

This isn't necessarily true.
Besides,
This is fucking retarded and about as anti-Holla Forums as it gets.

Yeah, so that ImKikey can conveniently delete it like he did the antifa dox thread. No thanks, I would rather route this thread into productive action against kikes rather than some aut righters like the goons and kikes would want.

Those were obtained with nothing more than information available on TRS and google. Yeah, someone would have. SJWs are dumb, but they're still smart enough to use google.

The thread with all of the evidence is still up you know, you double nigger.
No one is falling for your synagogue dox deflection either.

If it's orthodox you could probably record some juicy audio of them talking about the goyim.

The nigger showed his fucking face, on top of it, on a goddamn live stream. Don't give me this shit about how nobody would have found them.

Add it to >>>/trs/
Alright that does it, they are going down

this is getting sad

You can leave any time

Full fucking retard.

Oy vey, doxing synagogues is a waste of time, lets focus on White Nationalists who only agree with Holla Forums on 90 percent of issues instead goyim!

Fucking christ, how obvious can these kikes be?

That doesn't appear to be what my post said, you fucking knuckle-dragging nigger.

learn to read, stupid faggot

How do you dox something that is information found in the goddamn phone book?

When was Lothar banned?

It is still up on the front page right here

*money laundering

TLDR.
Someone (SJWs) would have attacked them so we might be the one attacking them.

I will keep that in mind. This fucking travesty of a thread and mods being compromised has only motivated me to absolutely destroy the kikes in any way possible. They might think they are clever by having goons infiltrate but they are pissing on a hornets nest that the will deeply regret pissing on. Every kike and leftist in a 50 mile radius IRL will wish they were never born and every bit of actionable information I can use to fuck with the lives of kikes and antifa will be found. ImKikey and his antifa/goon collaborators just made the biggest mistake of their lives.

kek. I don't care that you post it. But you're a faggot for pretending it's a doxxxxxxxxxxx. Anyone can find this information. keep on tardin'.

Yeah, pretty much.

Yeah, no it is but there was another antifa dox thread with the same info that got deleted by (((mods))) just a few hours ago, I guess they are letting the new one stay because they are trying to be subtle or something or they realized they can't boil the frog too fast, I am onto them regardless, their subversive kikery will not be tolerated.

Reminder this image and archive explains what started this shitstorm. TRS shills are counting on people forgetting who shot first to insert a false narrative and deflect. But Holla Forums doesn't forget.
archive.is/NwpvY

And yet we have multiple instances proving the contrary

REMINDER: BULBASAUR IS A HUGE FAGGOT THAT POSTS PICS OF FAGGOTS KISSING FOR INTERNET POINTS

Speak for yourself faggot

Good to know impotent rage is the only thing TRS can do. Here's another reminder so you can be double butt blasted about how easily all of your lies fall apart.

only women and faggots hold grudges

This is why shills fail. No thinking ahead more than the step that makes them feel like they won, which is always the first step.

So
You're a fucking retarded leftist.

Go back to your aids bog, faggot.

I don't need to, the based mods will b& you ass soon enough and I'll get to watch you sperg out on Holla Forums when your precious ecelebs get swatted

You need to go back to Holla Forums where your kind belongs.

The point is that Holla Forums wants a beaner wall, Mooselimbs back in the desert and we'd like a better job. That's the fucking point. Trump was the best we could hope for. If we could dig up the bones of Hitler and make him run America, we would. Obviously that's not realistic. What we have is a guy we knew had Jewish family and Jewish ties. What we want is our wall and our second amendment and we can take it from there in 2020 or 2024.

You need to go to thekikestuff.jizz where you belong.

If your entire argument against that user is that he posted under the same ip the whole thread then you're retarded

Explain to me how you are not a leftist.

You're retarded

that pretty rare even on threads that reach the bump limit
you'd know this if you weren't a newfag

it's the most important thing

Alright, you know how you shills said that we didn't have any more doxes? Well we do, and your entire little cabal is gonna be homeless at this point if you don't learn your place and stop posting.

They did tell people to stop coming here+fucking with us, but when did they apologize?

I think the dox is dumb, but be honest.

Sven was the one who did all the huge forum purges if I remember right. Honestly, we're probably doing TRS a favor with this, even if they don't realize it. An egotistic namefag if there ever was one.

They are white and voted for white interests by voting for Trump.

Holla Forums is an anonymous board, we don't have an ego to hurt.
This is a personal grudge you have against some of their members.

That's not going to happen. They're going to keep it up. Just drop what you have while I'm awake so I can fuck with them on twitter.

The Alt-Right has been a subversive since its beginning, you dumbass. Like all of Trump's enemies, they have been forced into playing their hand early.

Yeah, it's just me who has a problem with them. You should poke your dick in /baph/ like your buddies did.

Are AV and TRS leftists too because they were planning to dox AW and IM? Don't pretend they have the moral high-ground.

Actually that reminds me, goons also have a huge ban culture and closed system going on. Is there a connection?

yeah, it's just (((you)))

How long until TRS is 10bux?

Did you actually think that the autism maymay was only a maymay?

All due time

/baph/ is not Holla Forums.

If they actually did it, then yes.

No shit there is, bulbasaur is a confirmed goon where have you been

I dunno. This guy here has the tactical nukes. Are you sure it's just me?

Nigger we have audio of them planning to dox others.
Fuck outta here.

Regretting abandoning the NEET life. That would make sense, the more I think about it the more that forum smells of goon infiltration. I'm guessing the evidence is on /trs/ somewhere right?

Though evidence often suggests otherwise.

Yup it was. Gonna catch up.

I have serious doubt that nobody would dox them ever. Secondly,

That means 0 on an anonymous imageboard. The one claiming that could be an Eunuch Fatass and we wouldn't know and that's the point.

But did they actually dox anyone.
I've heard more then one internet tough guy threaten doxing and then not do anything.

You on the other hand actually attacked white children.

This actually explains a lot. Trump is not Hitler, however he is a much needed step in the reich direction. All I have to ask is, has Trump given his soul and kissed the kike wall? also you clearly never read the first chapter in The Art of the Deal

TRS actually passed that a while ago, they figured out by pretending the donations were ironic and calling them d'nations they could milk a lot more than 10 bux out of Whites

Smarter than Lowtax. That's something.

Yeah, I saw that. I don't remember hearing about that. Anyone have a screencap/archive?

When were his children attacked?
Fuck outta here.

You should see /polmeta/. I'm pretty sure the shills have nightmares about imkampfy.

imkampfy is so based he's living rent free in jewish minds.

Thanks for mentioning /trs/. I'll check it out.

all I'm gonna do is tell you it's on >>>/trs/ in the biggest thread. Now fack off

Are you a half-nigger or a NEET? White people donate to podcasts and websites because they don't like being parasites.

Previous thread posted pictures of the kids. That and they aren't old enough to look out for themselves so an attack on the parents and their income (what doxing "racists" always leads to) is an attack on the kids.

Full fucking retard.

You faggots have already been outed. They were having a conference and Ghoul was also involved. You're a fucking dumbshit.

It isn't.

More like 'posted his Instagram feed'

It's the type of faggot that says you have to have a crunchyroll subscription to support anime while making fun of people who buy figures and blurays.

(19)

Well, obviously he loves his race then.

attacking parents for stupid fucking reasons is attacking their young children (which you will never have)

TRS has some pretty good content. (YT:zUO80buovo4). Thanks OP for the tip!

Don't you know, goy? The Internet allows us to d'nate to eachother d'rectly, cutting out the midd'lman! It's grassroots! It's community!

Wew.

yes, parents=children

This fucking thread tho.

4chan.org/pol/thread/106043176#p106047256

At this point I'm convinced that shills are physically repelled by adapting Holla Forums's posting habits to blend in better. Similar to how Jews can never draw a proper swastika to not make themselves so obvious. It's like if they actually took our advice so we would actually have a good challenge routing them out, they would somehow be admitting defeat.

learn to greentext

Don't be a fucking idiot.

No, they posted the actual pictures of the children.

Yes, underage children = parents

If you can show me the attack or that someone has done anything at all beyond twitter, I'll entertain the idea.
No, children aren't parents. If I punch a kid's father, did I punch the kid, you fucking mongoloid?

Sage negated

HERESY

Besides all this, Sven knew the potential consequences of getting doxed. If he really cared, he could have had better OpSec, apologized, or stopped affiliating himself with TRS.

How can we possibly define those terms in terms of each other? All parents are also children, in your world? Or are you too retarded to know what logical equivalence is?

But that isn't what I said, is it?
From his social media accounts, available to the public.
In this case, it is, because all he had to do was apologize and tell his gaggle of retards to stop shilling.

IMPORTANT

tl;dr: Divide and conquer.

TRS members smoke cock on a daily basis. I do not dispute that TRS loves the cock.

That having been said…

The attempt to dox leading TRS figures are a psy-op by non-pol members and are an attempt by outside forces to divide the right wing community into smaller and more easily manageable parts. Members of the 504rm are being lead to believe that we did them wrong. Similarly, newfags on the board are being lead to believe that TRS did us wrong and to encourage and aggravate the injuries. Neither of these things are true. Both are false.

All this infighting serves to aid and abet our enemies.

TRS should, as a measure of good faith, expel the faggots in their community who are misrepresenting them. 8/pol/ should, similarly, ban the faggots who are aggravating our position. We need to put our differences aside and concentrate on locating the ((( persons ))) who are setting us both up.

Holy shit that's uncanny. Anyway isn't Weev part of GNAA? I'm sure that has ties to MPC and Helldump and all that.

Sure thing, Oldfag McOldfagsterson.

Who?