HOLOCAUST THREAD

This is basic bread and butter shit Holla Forums, and given the shilling I think we need to go back to our roots for a bit.

HOLOHOAX DENIAL THREAD

Post 'em all boys, let's trigger some kikes and see how many "survivors" come to tell us what was real. In their mind :^)

ARBEIT MACHT FREI

HEIL HITLER

Other urls found in this thread:

vho.org/aaargh/fran/livres9/TalesV2.pdf
holocaustdeprogrammingcourse.com
winstonsmithministryoftruth.blogspot.com
forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=10729
8ch.net/log.php?page=1&board=pol
archive.fo/Vl1OW
cwporter.com
vimeo.com/24350691
fcit.usf.edu/holocaust/resource/document/document.htm
m.liveleak.com/view?i=eaf_1382262528
youtu.be/RddqP0ABzwM
youtu.be/TwbzzVDuYD4
holohoax.nu/
forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=10719
fpp.co.uk/books/
video.genfb.com/1040453512705170
pqasb.pqarchiver.com/wsj/advancedsearch.html
tomatobubble.com
holohoax.wordpress.com/2013/10/26/holocaust-or-holohoax-05-20-amazing-facts/
youtu.be/r5kxahU6kEQ?t=4477
youtube.com/watch?v=47rbRNSGQUs
hitler88.com/evil-maggot-kike-jews-international-holocaust-remembrance-day/
sobibor.info.pl/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/Report-by-Y.Haimi-Autumn-2013.pdf
holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.ca/2016/09/from-vocabulary-of-aktion-1005_11.html
holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.ca/2006/07/open-air-cremations-in-auschwitz.html
holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.ca/2012/07/the-auschwitz-burning-open-air.html
youtube.com/watch?v=89KdR7wAymY&t
liveleak.com/view?i=8d8_1411775723
archive.org/details/AJewishHistory
archive.org/details/ArthurButz-13thIhr-conference-HistoricalPastVs.PoliticalPresent
rationalwiki.org/wiki/Holocaust_denial
usa
twitter.com/AnonBabble

THE HOLOHOAX NEVER HAPPENED BUT IT SHOULD HAVE

GAS ALL KIKES NOW

GET IN HERE SCHLOMO YOU'RE LATE

bump

I almost feel ignored - this many posts and not one shill!

Thank ye, bruder

WHY ARE YOU DENYING THE HOLOCAUST GOY ITS THE CURRENT YEAR

You're late. -10 shekels, kike.

Also, I'm aware there's a couple mixed in my folder somewhere that are shit. It's part of the collection. Deal with it.

That last pic reminds me. Get a copy of Mein Kampf and the Patton Papers - volume 2 at the very least. Get as old a copy as you can find. Read them. Memorize them. Read every info ITT. Breathe it. Live it. It is our duty.

Last image. Total of 126 images as of this post.

OH WHAT YOU THOUGHT I WAS DONE JEWS?!?!?!? REALLY?!?!?!? HAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA GET TRIGGERED KIKES

Fuck off TRS. Your slide attempts won't work on us!

Make that two triggered kikes! Does this inspirational webm of our Fuhrer agitate you so? I hope it does.

Gas yourself.

One of the best "survivor" testimonies.

Does anybody have the one from the Shoah Foundation where the kikess claims they made sausages out of jews? I know somebody made a webm.

I don't think denying the lolocaust really worth it. They already milked it…

I mean the arguments should be

Better than getting clasiffied as a "Holocaust denied out of hate bla bla"… I mean even the eternal normie is sick of the lolocaust bs.

No. Nothing short of full refutation of kike bullshit can be tolerated. If normies are tired of hearing it they will be susceptible to our propaganda efforts to spread the truth. Once they learn the yid lies to them constantly about everything, there goes Schlomo.

Never mind, I found it.

Starts around 1:14:37.

kek that second one never gets old.

Glad you're still posting even after all the retarded drama that engulfed the board for the past week or so.

Problem is we can't actually prove it. While we can easily argue that the lolocaust is overused, over-milked, justified horrifying things, worst things than lolocaust aren't mentioned like how many Christian/Muslims commies killed in Russia which is times the lolocaust…

Don't start a losing battle. You can outjew the Jew and play using their methods or just go full zealot and lose…

Thanks for shekels. In reality I'm someone who's really concerned about the Jewish question and trying to solve it with realistic means.

Look at how much work they put into destroying the Institute for Historical Review, and more recently how hard they kvetched when google delivered factual results for searches about it.

Kikes are terrified of revisionism. They know that it's game over as once the fact that the Holocaust was a lie becomes common knowledge.

Holohoax and Jewish 9/11 are very powerful redpills. If you can get somebody to believe either then they will be very open to further instruction on the JQ.

It's possible, just not everyone can do it. Play to your strengths. I happen to be able to beat jews at their game, so I will do so. But even with that in mind, you can not, MUST NOT, GIVE A SINGLE INCH TO THE JEW. Even if they call you a racist nazi (which actually probably is true around here, but don't let them know that).

You’re completely retarded.

Also, look at the pics posted. It debunks it pretty thoroughly. I recommend watching "David Cole in Auschwitz."

Here's an embed. Learn more, get good at bullshitting.

that's just the kind of think a jew would say

I think almost anyone can convince people to at least question the Holohoax.

1. Point out that the 11 million figure that's everywhere is admittedly based on a lie.
2. Show them articles 19 and 21 from the Nuremberg Trial.

When… telling the truth?

Or even just Pastor Anderson’s video.

That shlomo wearing the lampshade is fucking great.

“He who controls the past controls the future. He who controls the present controls the past.”
Jews still use the holocaust to control whites into giving up their very nations. It justifies all of the money they get, it justifies all the guilt they push, it justifies all blocking nations that pursue nationalism, all because of the lie that the NSDAP controlled Germany willfully carried out a genocide.
This is why it is such a powerful red pill, it shows the true nature of the jews and it breaks people free of the guilt that was needlessly put on their backs.

what are you sliding chaim
fuck off back to 4chan cuckshill

Oh I know. I have done it frequently.

It's a figure of speech. What I was trying to communicate that didn't penetrate your thick skull was that you need to improve your skills of oratory and debate. It is perfectly possible to beat a jew at his own game. You just need to know his tricks and how to beat them.

Nice projector. Where'd you get it yid?

That's a good video, but he does the math as if they claimed all 6 million were gassed and oven, which isn't the narrative they currently go with and makes it easy for kikes to discredit the whole video. He also promotes Victor Thorn's Holocaust book, which has some flaws.

It's a very well known one in any case. You debunk that and it will get them questioning, and further discredit the kike narrative.

some of these are good but I'd like it if there were sources so that when I show them to my dad he doesn't go "but this could be a lie as well if there's no proof"
polite sage for no contribution

All people need is reasonable doubt. The questioning the holocaust is important because so much of contemporary jewish power relies on people not willing to even question that mythology. Once someone is willing to seek truth, even truth of a topic as taboo as the Holocaust then they are truly "redpilled".

fuck off christcuck

Read them, pick ones that have good sources, and you can easily source the rest. David Cole in Auschwitz is a great video to show him as it sources itself.

Almost everything in this thread has a source.

Reported for intl.

Thanks. I was trying to find that one exactly. Fukken saved.

wow nice id checked

fuck off shillcuck go back to 4cuck

I'm an outside watcher and have no problem denying the holocaust, but I think the Western normie really can't, it really affects them, it really goes to their mind as "I can't be this bad".

You should offer something morally valuable. Denying the holocaust offer nothing morally. Showing how it got overused, and re-purposed for personal gain of Jewish people than becoming the Nazi genocider that they were the victim of once in the past is more morally valuable IMO.

Why not look at it from the "inequality" point of view. I think you can easily get the normie to your side by painting Jews by elite, controlling media, bankers… with a non-racist tone.

Like why Jews are the most privileged? is the system working for them? they should pay back to society… same stuff that it's being said about white people… but with Jews you can easily rise the bar really much higher.

basically what Hitler did.

How you can prove it? historic facts can't be proved, they are gone.

Dude, I don't believe the Holocaust. At least not as the official story.

A jew is someone playing with you with cheat modes activated. And you are like "well, I can beat you without cheat codes"

I know but. All the world know Commies killed 94 millions people, but simply it isn't used against them since no one pushing for it hard. You can do the same with the lolocaust.

If your reason to debunk the lolocaust is for love of Nazism. Really WTF? even if you debunked it Nazis aren't against doing such a thing. Grow up.

You are wise to not buy into it. Read up, watch the vids. Learn some more. There isn't anything quite like blasting some kikes the fuck out.

yeah, thing is my dad and most of the people I know can't speak english at all so I'm trying to pick the ones that have less words and more images

Dude no one in my country believe in 6 gorrilion. And we never study it or anything until we grow up and hear from it from the (((Western))) media.

I remember once an reporter from my region challenged an American diplomat when he started bragging muh freedoms to say that only 5'999'999 Jews died in the holocaust. It's not that sacred taboo topic here, you are talking to someone from another galaxy.

Want to redpill your dad, lol…

Where are you from. I'm curios why it matter to you if your dad believe or doesn't believe in the lolocuast…

Please tell us all which awesome country this is.

Ah. I wish I could help you translate but I am shit outside of english. Try some from here.

(last one - worth it if you can pull it off)

I'm jelly user. Way jelly.

We only found out about the Hollow Cost after that Kikeberg movie Swindler's List was shown in our country, aggressively promoted by the Israeli Embassy.

Morocco.

it doesn't matter where I am from, all I'm gonna say is as any other sheep, he and others believes what he's told, he's not dumb though so yeah, I'm trying to redpill him and whoever is smart enough to doubt years of brainwashing and propaganda when exposed to the truth

Neat. How is Morocco?

Best of luck dubs user.

im not sure if it's been posted yet but if it has hatechan should catch it. if not, whatever.

I'm just curious because I wonder how it's affecting you. The holocaust doesn't get promoted in places where it doesn't benefit the Jews… there's why there's no opposition for the non-holocaust opinion.

It's fine. Boring politically…

Nothing wrong with that.

As for the other user, it's used in tandem with other things to keep people in line. Jews use it to guilt trip people into overlooking how they are so they can continue taking advantage of us. People here are wise to it, but in other places it causes a lot of problems.

Pick one.

I'm from a country that is still part of the EU and as you may have heard, the EU is run by literal kikes and kike lovers who want to destroy western civilisation and turn Europe into a 3rd world muslim shithole, so you can see how it affects me. Also, the holocaust is promoted in any country that has kike banks therefore political and economic influence over said country in it don't let the jew tell you otherwise.

Yeah, sadly in an era when the public opinion is easier to be heard the politicians are ignoring it even more.

Britain is at least getting uncucked, by more of the Zionist power focusing on America and the fact that somehow propaganda became less effective there.

Anyway let's hope the best in the future.

2 replies before me and nobody checks these dubs

dubs check'd

I for one am here to check these dubs

check those dubs mein negrah

If Holla Forums was serious about changing society, 50% of our time and energy here would be spent getting the public to become more accepting of "holocaust denial"

Sadly, the user base here is primarily interested in flattering their own egos and talking hot air, not thinking about how to create real change in society. This is essentially why we are ruled by Jews.

OC

Can someone tell me where these drawings are originally from? I assume this is AWM's work.

Tales of the Holohoax, written by Michael Hoffman and illustrated by A. Wyatt Mann

vho.org/aaargh/fran/livres9/TalesV2.pdf

(There's a page missing on all the scans, nobody seems to have it.)

We're taking this board back and we're starting with
REDPILL BREADS

At least it's better than the TRShill spam threads.

Always go after the Jewish Question
You will find that the Jew is the ROOT OF ALL EVIL

I think the hardest part for your average norman is just how simple some of this evidence is. Like the whole door thing at Auschwitz. It's so simple and such a fabricated lie that I have trouble comprehending how it was passed along, to the point I sometimes have second feelings about it all. But it's a lie.

Forgot to take off Sage

Have a bump OP and we can't forget the Holla Forums approved official holocaust red pill website now can we?

The mother lode of all holocaust websites I have ever found.
I also have one more for anons that want to really delve into the minutia of the scam.

winstonsmithministryoftruth.blogspot.com

Lets keep this thread at the top of the catalog until it limits out.

Didn't the Black Rabbi of Inle cuck out say the Holohoax happened?

forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=10729

Who is the Black Rabbi of Inle?
Sauce please so I can read up a bit.

CODOH good post user another time honored website for the cause.

The guy who runs The Winston Smith Ministry of Truth blogspot. Check the thread.

Ahhh ok
I have never seen anything that leads me to believe this but basically I only hit his blog once a month or so. About 10 years ago when I was hot and heavy on the subject I used to read it more often. What gave you the impression that all of a sudden he is a holocaust truther after putting so much effort into his blog site?

Check the CODOH thread I linked, he apparently claimed jews were gassed.

(checked)
ty will do

Is that you, Nick?

I've never seen some of these rarities… Never in this high of resolution.

No Jews are really not that clever. They just tell big bold lies and deliberately confuse the situation. The only way to fight against this obfuscation is to be honest. The world is not shaped by democracy. Their are leaders and their are those who fallow leaders. "Redpilling" normalfags is not nessisary, they are lemmings and will follow whoever takes power. If you buy into the ideal of majority rule than the kikes always win because they control mass media and large group people (no matter how smart the individuals are) are blind and the masses are easily manipulated in the confusion. This is why the Jews hatted Trump even though he is milktoast kosher civic nationalism at best because its Trumps brand of Populism that could actually stand up to their propaganda. Literally someone like Hitler, an amazing public speaker, who stands for real virtues, can lead and has an Ethos would be the best foil to the Jewish Globalist. This is why the Holohoax myth is so integral for the Jews to maintain because without the "Nazi bogyman" to shame and demoralize the Goyim we could overthrow these rats rather quickly being a very small percentage of the population.

Here's a complete "TALES" …

kek, I'll give that a read later tonight, in the meantime here's a bump OP

Final page (back cover)

Is there more context behind the first picture so I can refute the notion that the German soldier is executing a mother and child. I guess if he was executing the civilians they wouldn't be hiding behind the stick for cover due to incoming fire? They would have probably been lined up side by side. Maybe they were talking and came under fire, which is why one women is dead next to them and the other is running to cover to join the others, I dunno…

dont quote me on this, i could very much be wrong or have the wrong picture, but i remember looking at an image like this and being explained to that the soldier holding the gun was in the wrong uniform and that it was soviet era USSR garb, not german soldier. That may be the wrong image though. There's something about it that doesn't look legit however, the "civilians" look out of place.

This.

Once the Holocaust is proven false, every Jew will be looked at with suspicion because of it.

The thing that makes it obvious the pics are fake is that there's no fucking reason to take a picture if it were true. Unless the reich was cartoon-villain evil they couldn't try to spin a pic like that as good (you can't sell "join us and kill unarmed women and kids!") so the photographer can't be german. But if he isn't then the soldier who just shot a kid would kill the photographer too.

OP, today you are not a faggot.

Wew, make that a triggered kike mod too. Top lel.

Today is glorious

Beautiful stuff anons. I will add it to my holohoax folder.

I try not to be :^)

BONUS: Triggered hotpockets!

Can someone link me the modlog?

8ch.net/log.php?page=1&board=pol

"Holocaust denial" is mainstream jew lingo you faggot.

better image of that second one + some redpilling questions for normies

Did you read anything said here about beating the jew at his own game? I didn't think so.

Oh, thanks user

Yeah you're totally right user! The other user is just a conformist, fuck that optimist faggot.

Pic related is me, I just finished cutting my wrists 6 million times.

Gas yourself

Fuck off alt-kike

Eric Hunt's twitter handle was "holocaustdenier", should he be shut down too?

Oh look another triggered shill. Gas yourself

Was OP really banned for holocaust denial?

Get the fuck out.

Yup

What the actual fuck

So what the fucking hell does that mean?

Explain the difference between using the kike-made term "holocaust denier" and using the kike-made term "alt-right".

YOU CAN'T

SAVE EVERYTHING BEFORE THIS THREAD GETS DELETED

SPREAD IT EVERYWHERE

It means Holla Forums has been compromised.

Yeah, for at least a year. We know that.
>>>/sudo/8334
But THIS is something entirely different.

archive.fo/Vl1OW
ARCHIVED

Mods are known shills. Go to pol meta and you'll find a ton on imfaggy alone.

It roots out faggots like you who try to use it to derail threads. Kill yourself immediately.

The ban reason is >denial, meaning the mods are telling the op to stop spelling it like a faggot.
If they were kikes then they would trash the thread. I agree they're uptight faggots (especially with ban times and shitty explanation of reasoning) but they had a good reason. Op refreshed his ip so no harm done.

Was it spelled "holocaust" and not "holohoax" before?

OP got banned for making this thread?
How very strange and I thought this was Holla Forums.

This. Mods are fags.

Yup

It's completely unsurprising who banned you.

The gas chamber line is over there, schlomo.

Whatever, they're still faggots especially knowing how paranoid people are of having Holla Forums compromised.

It's impossible to derail thread without creating the stimilus to make an off-toopic comment. You as an op failed in this and that is the reasoning for your ban.

On the contrary, op. Cuck writing roots out ops who are fags.

not an argument

This one is getting desperate

trips confirm

not at all, Milo. I'm waiting for a response of significance, which you fail to deliver. Maybe I am the one in the wrong! Prove this, I'm all ears!

Where did I say holocaust denial in the op? Cap it. Then go an hero.

I think the mods edited your post.

Still, this is major autism on their part.

see

(agreed, an edit + a 3 minute ban to get the message across would suffice)

They just added the red text. All this being said I will still argue in favor of using the phrase "holocaust denial" and taking it from the likes by beating them at their own game. Nothing short of full refutation of kike bs can be tolerated.

Come on.
Compare current op to the op from your ban screencaps. See any difference?

In his defense it's probably because his page is cached or something

alright nigger you do you

Ah I missed that. Stupid of me to forget. It doesn't change any arguments I've made for using it though. We need full refutation on every level. Including when they poison something to make us run.

Here is some more study material to add to the list. Carlos Whitlock Porter has done some serious work on the topic here is his website. Along with a video for your enjoyment.
cwporter.com

Retard

Dafuq

Because he used the word "denial", it's autism not kikery.

IDK man. He's kinda got a point when he says to bttfo at every level. The kosher salt would be glorious.

Anthony Lawson's video on the subject was banned many times on utube.
Sadly he passed away a couple years ago his take on the current political climate would have been priceless.
Sorry can't embed a vimeo vid

vimeo.com/24350691

Why have these all been redone in computer-generated fonts?

cuck>>8719239
go back to cuckchan shill

I forgot the title for the video
Holocaust, Hate Speech & Were the Germans so Stupid? — Updated & Revised

Not sure if this has been posted before.

Save it before they delete it.

You're viewing the images on a computer, right? Then aren't computer-generated fonts sort of the "native language" here? Just goin' with the technological flow, junior … it's called "progress".

Delete this.

Fucking shit phone can't even copy links properly.

Here's the proper vid.

holy shit

the kike created and controlled UN has a fucking article that explicitly states that controlling freedom of expression is wrong? What is the technicality for why they never follow this, is it because this article is a UN stipulation and therefore is not a binding law? Does violating this basic human right have no consequences?

1. Because Hitler wasn't stupid and knew that throwing away the physically capable ones would be throwing away free slave labor.
2. Because they were wartime memoirs; i.e. personal experiences. They did not personally experience the Holocaust.
3. They were for the personnel.
4. Actually, no. They tried this, and it didn't work because they went through bullets too fast. They needed the bullets for those wars.
5. Because they have? fcit.usf.edu/holocaust/resource/document/document.htm This is just a profoundly stupid argument. A much better argument would be to claim that these documents were fabricated.
6. Because Auschwitz wasn't the only alleged death camp. Just because 1 million died there doesn't mean only 1 million died. Another profoundly stupid argument.
7. The first half of this statement is a real argument, provided that it accounts for the later mentioned code (i.e. no code was present). The second half, however, is retarded; in times of war you always assume that your lines of communication are under threat.
8. Valid Argument
9. Valid Argument
10. >Eyewitness accounts. Although this is a valid argument if it is true.
11. Because it is a relatively minor facet of their claim and they don't see a need to routinely address it. I'm sure any kike would rant about it if you prodded.
12. Same as #11.
13. Missing number, because this file is shit.
14. >He wasn't gassed so why didn't he personally see the gas chambers?
15. Dr. Mengele examined survivors at Auschwitz. That is not an outlandish claim.
16. Valid Argument
17. Valid, though poorly written argument. The examples given to back up the original claim are very vague and low-energy; perhaps talk about the "evidence" that got men to hang instead.
18. Valid Argument
19. It is exactly like saying slavery never existed because it is denial of a historical phenomenon. It is nothing like saying the Earth is flat because that is denial of a physical phenomenon. This is a false equivalence and incredibly easy to see through.
20. Valid, but kind of a petty argument that few people will give a shit about. Also, the Civil War was fought by men, not whiny kikes.
21. Valid Argument

The Holocaust didn't happen. But for fuck sake stop posting this half-assed disinfo. Nothing bluepills normalfags harder than "redpill" info that they can immediately and easily discredit through logos. Fuck, when did we stop giving our own info a trial by fire? When did we lose our QC filter?

Don't know f these have been posted et but they are essential.

m.liveleak.com/view?i=eaf_1382262528
youtu.be/RddqP0ABzwM

This last one has a phony video title so jewtube won't take it down.
youtu.be/TwbzzVDuYD4

SIEG HEIL
PALESTINE

RE Your list of 1 through 21
If it give you this much heartburn make a new list and improve on it you already have half of the work accomplished polish it up a bit and post it.
I am eagerly awaiting your new OC.
Respectfully be well user

Essential resource I say holohoax.nu/

Great work as always, AWM.

1. International Committee of the Red Cross Records:
The International Red Cross was stationed in all German labour, internment, concentration and prison camps throughout World War Two. The Red Cross were never given access to any Russian camps before, during or after World War Two. At his trials in Canada, during the 1980s and 1990s, Professor Ernst Zundel finally got the Red Cross to release their records from the German camps despite strong Israeli objections. The Red Cross records seem to suggest that there were no gas chambers, and a total of 271,301 died during World War Two in these camps, mostly from typhus.
In a letter to the US State Department dated November 22nd 1944 The Red Cross, who were stationed in all the camps, stated : “We have not been able to discover any trace of installations for exterminating civilian prisoners.”
2.United States Airforce Aerial Photos Of Camps:
From 1942, until the end of World War Two, the United States Airforce performed low flying, low-speed photography of all the alleged “death camps” to obtain evidence of what was going on. This followed jewish claims in the West that a mass murder was occurring. All these photographs were released in 1979 when they were declassified. None of these photographs show any sign of mass murder or disposal of millions of bodies.
3. Western Allies Never Liberated Any Death Camps With Gas Chambers:
None of the Western Allies ( Britain, Canada, USA, Australia, France etc. ) liberated any camps that had gas chambers, or other systems of mass murder in them. All the alleged death camps with gas chambers were liberated by the Russians. Consequently any alleged evidence of death camps and/or gas chambers was forthcoming solely from Soviet Russia. The Western Allies liberated a total of 12 main camps and the Soviet Russians 8 main camps.

4.The Leuchter Report:
One of the pieces of evidence Professor Ernst Zundel produced at his trials in Canada was the “Leuchter Report” compiled by Fred Leuchter on his commission. Fred Leuchter is the World’s foremost expert on gas chambers, and holds the patents for nearly all the gas chambers used for executions in the World. He has also personally built, or supervised the building, of all gas chambers in the USA and most in the rest of the World. After inspecting the alleged gas chambers at Auschwitz, Leuchter concluded they were unsuitable for use as gas chambers due to their lack of airtight doors, lack of a gas extraction system and general shoddy build. He also chemically analysed the walls for ferrocyanide ( produced when Zyklon-B reacts with brick walls ) and concluded there was none – the Auschwitz authorities took the same tests with the same results and now admit there was no gas chamber in Auschwitz.
5. The British Secret Service Monitored All Concentration Camp Deaths:
Using some of the World’s first computers the British Secret Service had cracked the German top-secret Enigma code and had access to most German Military communications by 1942. Sir Frank H. Hinsley, in his book British Intelligence In The Second World War; It’s Influence On Strategy And Operations, stated “The returns of Auschwitz mentioned illness as the main cause of death but included references to shootings and hangings. There were no references in the decrypts to gassings.” The numbers of dead in the decoded messages tallied exactly with Red Cross and German Military records of the time. The British Secret Service also monitored various atrocities carried out by the Germans across the rest of Europe – why would the Germans report these to Berlin but not the alleged gas chambers at Auschwitz and other camps?
6. The French Resistance Denied The Holocaust:
During World War Two Germany invaded France and occupied Northern France from 1940 to 1944. A secret army of French Patriots known collectively as “The French Resistance” fought the German occupiers in various ways. A large number of French Resistance members were imprisoned, tortured and executed including their leader, and French National hero, Jean Moulin. After World War Two French resistance members were released from various German concentration camps, including Auschwitz and other alleged death camps. On their return to France they all gave horrific accounts of their treatment by the Germans, and were full of hatred for them because of the events of World War Two. However they all denied any knowledge of gas chambers and a mass murder programme in the concentration camps.

7. The Gas Chambers Of World War One:
It was widely reported during World War One ( 1914 to 1918 ) that the Germans, and their allies, were using gas chambers to kill thousands of prisoners. However, in 1919, after the end of the War British Prime Minister Stanley Baldwin admitted in Parliament that it had been propaganda and no such gas chambers had existed. He also apologised publicly to the German People for this racist slur on them.
8. Amounts Of Zyklon-B Used At The Camps:
Zyklon-B was the trade name for a cyanide-based pesticide invented in the early 1920s. It was used in Germany, before and during the Second World War, for disinfection and pest extermination in ships, buildings and machinery. Zyklon-B consisted of diatomite, in the form of granules the size of fine peas, saturated with prussic acid. In view of its volatility and the associated risk of accidental poisoning, it was supplied in sealed metal canisters. One of the co-inventors of Zyklon-B, the chemist and businessman Bruno Tesch, was executed by the British in 1946 for his role in the alleged Holocaust.
In the concentration camps it was used for sanitation and pest control. There were disinfectant chambers, in all the camps, where inmates clothes were disinfected to combat typhus and other diseases. When you break down the amount of Zyklon-B used in all the camps, those not alleged to have gas chambers and those alleged to have gas chambers, the amount per inmate is very similar. This means the alleged death camps would have had to have had a secret supply for the “gas chambers”.
9. The Nuremberg Trials 1945 to 1949:
The Nuremberg Trials were held in the German City of Nuremberg from 1945 to 1949. These Trials were held by the victorious Allies ( France, Britain , USA and Soviet Russia ) with the Germans as defendants. They were the worst sort of show trials with the main Judge being Nikitchenko, who had presided over Stalins’ show trials of 1936 to 1938 in the Soviet Union. The Court came up with ridiculous findings like jews being turned in to lampshades and even soap, these claims are now discredited and even the jews admit they were untrue.
The Chief Justice of the United States Harlan Fiske Stone called the Nuremberg trials a fraud. He said “Chief US prosecutor Jackson is away conducting his high-grade lynching party in Nuremberg,” he wrote. “I don’t mind what he does to the Nazis, but I hate to see the pretense that he is running a Court and proceeding according to common law. This is a little too sanctimonious a fraud to meet my old-fashioned ideas.”
The Nuremberg Trials – the ultimate Soviet show trial held under the Allies
Associate Supreme Court Justice William O Douglas charged that the Allies were guilty of “substituting power for principle” at Nuremberg. “I thought at the time and still think that the Nuremberg trials were unprincipled,” he wrote. “Law was created ex post facto to suit the passion and clamor of the time.”
According to British General Montgomery, the Germans had only one sin: They lost the war.
President John F Kennedy in his book, Profiles in Courage, criticised Nuremberg as a show trial.
Out of 139 German witnesses who testified that the Holocaust had occurred, the British Medical Officer recorded that 137 had “damage to their testicles that is beyond repair”. A number of Germans had died under interrogation by the Allies. There was also the threat of sending Peoples’ families to Soviet Gulags.

10. The Concentration Camp Crematorium:
One of the main problems with the 6 million jews being murdered claim was disposal of the bodies. It was claimed at Nuremberg that they had been disposed of in the camp crematorium. There were crematorium in each camp, but they simply didn’t have the capacity. Each crematorium oven could burn a body in about one and a half hours, meaning a maximum capacity of 16 bodies every day or just less than 6000 bodies per year per oven. The camps had between four and twelve ovens each giving 24,000 to 72,000 bodies per year maximum at each camp – this still wouldn’t be possible as you can’t run these ovens non-stop without the metal fracturing. Even double or triple loading wouldn’t help as this increased the time to three hours for two bodies or four and a half hours for three bodies. Also bodies aren’t totally reduced by this process and usually leave the pelvis and thigh bones which need crushing with special machinery – no such machinery was found at any of the camps. There is also the problem of fuel as each body would need about 40 kilograms of coke to burn – there is no record of the massive amount of coke required being supplied.
11. The Liberation Of Belsen Concentration Camp Film:
The whole World has probably seen the film of the liberation of Belsen concentration camp, it is horrific to say the least. Human skeletons are walking round with dead bodies covering the ground. This film was shown Worldwide at the time to show the evil of Nazi Germany. However, Belsen was liberated by the Western Allies, and was never alleged to have had any gas chamber or be part of a systematic mass murder programme. The victims are in fact all dying from typhus which is confirmed by German Military, Red Cross and British Military medical records – this is never pointed out whenever this film is shown. Ironically the deaths were mostly due to a lack of Zyklon-B, at the end of the war with Germany collapsing, leading to a mass typhus outbreak in the camp.
12. No Film Or Photographs Of Any Gas Chambers:
The Nazis were technology freaks, to say the least, and filmed and photographed virtually everything they did during World War Two. Hitler even had executions of his political enemies filmed so he could watch them with his cronies. However there has never been a single photograph or film found of any of the alleged gas chambers in operation. The Nazis did film, and photograph, themselves committing many atrocities across occupied Europe so it seems unlikely they wouldn’t film the alleged gas chambers. All the films we are shown of gas chambers are Hollywood recreations made after the war.

13. Sir Winston Churchill Never Mentioned The Alleged Holocaust:
In his monumental six volume ‘The Second World War’ Sir Winston Churchill, British wartime Prime Minister, never makes any reference to gas chambers or a planned mass extermination of European jews. This is despite the fact he goes in to great detail about virtually every facet of World War Two including many atrocities committed by the Nazis. The same can be said about Eisenhower’s Crusade in Europe. After the Second World War, with the Cold War starting, Churchill stated “I think we slaughtered the wrong pig here” a clear reference to the fact Britain would have been better helping Germany defeat Soviet Russia, or at least staying out completely.
14. Star Witness To The Alleged Holocaust Elie Wiesel:
One of the star witnesses to the Auschwitz allegations is Nobel Prize winner Elie Wiesel. Wiesel was born in Sighet, Romania on September 30th, 1928. Wiesel has given evidence at various trials around the World on his alleged experiences in German camps during World War Two. Wiesel is a well-known writer of fiction with over 40 published books. However, it is his autobiography of Auschwitz, Night, which has come under scrutiny. Firstly, Wiesel claims the bodies were disposed of by a secret Nazi method of using bodies to burn bodies – if this was scientifically possible wouldn’t they just use this method to burn the bodies? Secondly Wiesel claims that his concentration camp number A7713 was tattooed on his left arm like all inmates, however, video evidence shows no such tattoo and he has never explained where his tattoo went. Thirdly his camp number, A7713, was assigned to a different prisoner and there is no record of him at Auschwitz despite all camp records being recovered after the War. Fourthly, in all his different accounts of Auschwitz, Weisel never mentions any gas chambers. Fifthly, Wiesel makes bizarre claims about mass graves that would shoot fountains of blood up in to the air, this is also scientifically impossible. Sixthly, Wiesel claims he spent three weeks in the Auschwitz Camp hospital with an infected leg – would a death camp bother curing prisoners? There are many other major discrepancies to his claims, and a read of his book ‘Night’ is recommended.
For a more precise look at Elie Wiesel and why his allegations don’t stand up to any scrutiny please visit this site here.
15. Fake Photographic And Film Holocaust Evidence And The Ever Changing Numbers:
The first time fake evidence was used was during the Nuremberg Trials. This however became an industry in its own right after 1945, with large rewards paid to investigators for “finding” Holocaust evidence. At the time a lot of this evidence was very cutting-edge, but under modern scrutiny it simply doesn’t stand up.
Modern forensic techniques have exposed a lot of “Holocaust” photographic evidence as faked New systems of examining photographs and film have exposed large amounts of it as totally fake, other evidence has been exposed as coming from completely different sources e.g. The Russian Gulags.
As evidence has emerged discrediting large parts, if not all, of the alleged Holocaust narrative, the jews have been forced to constantly change the numbers in their claims. They have, however, constantly stuck to an overall total of 6 million jewish deaths, even though this makes no mathematical sense as the component numbers are revised downwards. This hasn’t led to a partial refund of the damages paid to Israel by Germany based on the 6 million figure.

16. The Balfour Declaration, World War One And 6 Million Jews:
During World War One the British Government had agreed with leading jews that they would support a jewish homeland in Palestine in exchange for the powerful jewish lobby in America getting the USA to join the Allies. This led to the Balfour Declaration being made by the British Government promising the jews a homeland in Palestine. After World War One the British Government were unable, or unwilling, to make good on this promise. From 1919 onwards the jews claimed 6 million jews in Europe were under threat from extermination unless they got a homeland in Palestine. This was 14 years before the Nazis came to power and 24 years before the alleged Holocaust started.
17. Holocaust Denial And The Holocaust Deniers:
In most parts of Europe questioning any aspect of the findings of the Nuremberg Trials is a very serious criminal offence on par with rape, murder or armed robbery. In France you can receive up to 20 years in prison, which may have to be served in solitary confinement. Even where it is not illegal questioning the official Holocaust narrative will probably cost you your job, family, house etc.
Despite this a lot of top writers, academics, historians and scientists have questioned the official Holocaust narrative or denied it entirely. Professor Ernst Zundel was put on numerous trials around the World, had his house firebombed, received death threats, his family broke up, was deported from several countries and eventually was imprisoned for five years in Germany. No other historical event can attract this type of punishment for questioning the official narrative.
Despite these threats, the official narrative is constantly exposed as being a lie and the jews have to constantly change their claims when faced with irrefutable evidence of their lies.
18. The Main Stream Media And The Alleged Holocaust:
The Main Stream Media never question the official narrative of the holocaust, and go on an all-out attack on anyone who does. They have created the term “Holocaust Denier” for anyone who doesn’t believe, or dares to question, the official narrative. “Holocaust Denier” is one of the multicultural buzz-words like “Fascist/Nazi/racist/homophobe” designed to denigrate the person described as such, and lead to “pack-attacks” by the media, politicians and the general lefty PC crowd. However, bear in mind that around 96% of the Western World’s media is controlled by jews and/or zionists. You will notice that the jews/zionist are willing to keep running newspapers/TV channels and other media outlets at a financial loss simply to keep control of the MSM.

19. There’s No Business Like Shoa Business:
“Shoa” is the term used by jews and zionists to describe the alleged Holocaust. After the Second World War Germany was forced to pay trillions of Dollars in compensation to set up Israel, and is still paying to this day. There are now second and third generation, the children and grandchildren of alleged Holocaust victims, who receive compensation from the German Government and various German Corporations. The American Government also use this as an excuse to give billions of American taxpayers’ money to Israel, although the real reason behind these payments is the strength of the Israeli lobby in America.
As early as 1941, two years before the alleged Holocaust was even meant to have started, the World Jewish Congress had been demanding that the Germans pay for the resettlement of jews in Israel as reparations.

I'll just shill this board for an eternity >>>/awyattmann/

bump

Can somebody make an infographic out of this?

forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=10719

Does anyone have a mega of a folder with all these images in it and more?

I want to start collecting these pictures like pokemon cards, and I really would prefer to not download each image in this thread one by one.

I can create one and upload it in a bit with all that's in this thread. Hell this alone is a pretty good collection to keep around.

Wait another day, I'll dump more later tonight.

kk

Bump. JIDF is active today and they need some rustlin'

Why the fuck was OP banned? Fucking kike mods.

Holocaust is the final boss of normie redpilling, and comparable in its difficulty, it is the kind of conditioning which doesn't wash away easily. The biggest challenge is also making it memetically efficient, it is very hard to condense as much information is necessary into an easily spreadable infograph, picture, etc. Our main expertise is meme based progaganda which doesn't work well with holocaust debunking.

If you have any bright ideas on how to go about this, post them. Otherwise fuck off, contributing nothing to redpilling normies on the holohoax and then accusing us of not putting in adequate effort to do so is faggotry. IRL flyering and such might work on a marginal basis, I leave copies of Tell the Truth and Shame the Devil and other good revisionist literature in places like waiting rooms and coffee shops, what have you done for the cause faggot?

Dumping some Holohoax atrocities

Thanks OP, the 21 questions is easily digestible and I can ask one or two of them to someone when the topic comes up when i remember

It's also interesting to note that holohoax denial is banned in TRS forums. Goes to show how "anti-semitic" TRS shits really are right?

who could be behind it?

The Jewish race is without honor.

I'm thinking about buying some David Irving books.

What are the one or two best to start with?

I don't know….

Can another confirm? I knew TRS was cucked but I never imagined that they were that far gone.

Meant *Can another user confirm?

Every one of David Irvings books are available in pdf form online.
You can d/l about 20 of his books I believe browse the digital and purchase the hard copy.

(checked)
Here is his website where you can see all of his work plus read it.
fpp.co.uk/books/

Thank you. That way I can make my own decision about what I want in hardcopy.

You are most welcome user.
When I first found Holla Forums it had a holocaust thread and that made me smile

anyone know any good documentaries about the thule society or himmler? i am particularly interested in himmler's interest in paganism and the occult

Here is one for you.
video.genfb.com/1040453512705170

While reading the Nuremberg book by David Irving, I came across
I can't seem to find this Plan in the Wall Street Journal archives. Did it get suppressed? I don't mind buying the article, even if the $5 goes to jews, but I want to buy only the right article.

pqasb.pqarchiver.com/wsj/advancedsearch.html

Plus the next button is broken. I can't paginate the results.

b-b-bumping

Cremations are performed in a chamber where the temperature is raised to approx. 1600 degrees F. It takes roughly 2.25 hours to consume organic matter at that temperature.
Heat Energy (calories) = m * c * ΔT m = mass of human ( average: 80.7 kg
c = specific heat of human body ( 3470 J. kg-1 . K-1 )
ΔT = Change in tempature. ( cremation temp - room temp )
Room Temperature = 26 °C
1600 °F = 871°C
Therefore: H.E. = 80.7kg * 3470 J/kg*k * (871-26)
H.E. = 236,624.5 kcal
Bonus:
The typical cremation conducted in a modern crematory requires an average of 28 gallons of fuel (about the amount of fuel that can be held in an SUV gas tank). This translates in the release of approximately 540 pounds of carbons dioxide (CO2) Source.

I googled a few different sites, seems like ~540 lbs of CO2 is the magic number

one kg of bituminous coal (bituminous is cokeable) is ~7000 kcal (actually starts at 5k)
HE required per body is 236,624.5 kcal

34kg of coal per one body.
3168 bodies per day (to reach 6 million one needs to euthanize 2.2 humans per minute)

107712 kg per coal per day

one tonne of hard coal takes about 13 cubic meter of space
108 tonnes of coal per day = 1400 cubic meters of space

Have fun shoveling that coal.
PER DAY.
FOR 5 years of regime.
1825 DAYS!
196574400 kg of coal in 5 years( 196574 tonnes of coal required overall.)

The only people genocided in this scheme are the german workers trying to feed
the furnaces.

Every ton of coke requires about 1.6tons of coking coal.
Not to mention the coal required to run the coking furnaces.

Any good counter material on this. I saw one in the thread, but got any offhand?

Anyone know of any redpilled books on WW1? It's critical to understanding WW2 but even on Holla Forums it seems to be largely neglected. I ask because I keep finding conflicting claims on certain key points and want more, better sources.

Mike King at tomato bubble writes a ton about the big wars. He has a lot of books he sells as well
tomatobubble.com

Nothing?

Source? I know it has been ten days, but I’d love the actual paper to have on file.
Source?
Holy shit, source?
Page number?
Parliament transcript?

Basically this is all great stuff IF we can hard source it. I have about documentation of about half of the content here already, but the rest is just as vital to have.

user I read all of that on a blog I think quite a while ago I found it very interesting and copied all the text to a word file on my desktop.
That is how I posted it to this thread. I searched for the original but I found several copies of the same text here is one of them.
holohoax.wordpress.com/2013/10/26/holocaust-or-holohoax-05-20-amazing-facts/
I hope that helps you.

The Nazis made sausages and bologna out of Jews

youtu.be/r5kxahU6kEQ?t=4477

1. Revisionists contend that the distinction between a "work camp" and a "death camp" is a false one. The conditions of disease and starvation would have existed in all camps, regardless of how they're labeled.

2. Ground penetrating radar at Treblinka showing bodies doesn't prove the alleged massive death toll, or that it was a "death camp". Deaths would have resulted from disease and starvation, just like at every other camp. Also Treblinka was near a centuries old Christian burial site, see "The Treblinka Archaeology Hoax (2014)":

youtube.com/watch?v=47rbRNSGQUs

3. The point of highlighting instances of "muh six million" in newsprint years or decades before the Nazis took power is to illustrate how the Jews whined about something completely imaginary. It does not matter if they lied about muh 7, 5, 4, etc million of Jews dying or being at risk of death.

Revisionists don't deny that.

What a stupid image. It "debunks" very little. It only gets posted endlessly because it contains so much (useless) information. Gish Gallop.

OP banned for holocaust info thread,
Yet just about every other ban you see says something along the lines of 'Kike shoveled into oven for this post'..
It's almost as if whoever's trying to lead this place wants it to turn it into a stereotypical 'skinhead' type forum, good for nothing but red texting nigger 1000 times a day and incapable of any form of critical thought.

And also continue to buy into the TRS drama, it certainly isn't manufactured to distract you from other things going on

It's pretty fucking clear the OP originally called it "holocaust denial" initially and got banned for that.

Even if OP was a kike spreading disinfo, shouldn't the board be strong enough to realize that without help from the mods? Shouldn't the board be strong enough that users don't need to insist upon absolute language and post conformity in order to detect disinfo? Shouldn't the board be strong enough to reason out which ideas are good and which are bad regardless of who said them or how they were said?
And it might be strong enough if you kids quit rolling for dubs with le magical frog of the middle east or worrying about all manner of irrelevant drama or rubbing one out to the latest cute slut on jewtube who pretends to think what you pretend to think and actually read some fucking books or encouraged sharing knowledge on the board.

This is what you get when IDs and overbearing mods prevent would-be anons from getting a feel for imageboards… a bunch of idiots screeching about nothing all day while thinking they're actually doing something.

I've been looking into the recent interviews and videos by David Irving.

What about the claim now, that there were 3 death camps? They were dismantled and there's nothing there now.

Apparently 1 to 2 million people were liquidated there, most probably jews.

Is it possible these death camps are real?

No

You mean these camps really were just to seize their properties and then send them further east?

Do we have hard evidence for that interpretation?

The whole death camp meme is pretty much BTFO now.
The Germans acted just like the Americans did rounding up the Japanese and putting them in camps.
The difference is the Americans were not fighting a war at the same time on their soil.
Hence it makes it a lot easier to feed and clothe your detainees.
Capiche?

bump

Time to bring it to Twatter

Just to let you all know, I'm trying my damnedst to redpill some people on r/The_Donald by constantly reposting imgurs full of pics from this thread and getting banned for it. If we can get the most normie of Trump supporters to realize that the Holocaust was a hoax, then maybe we can meme ourselves a real one.

A HWNDU bump

who the fuck cares.

hitler88.com/evil-maggot-kike-jews-international-holocaust-remembrance-day/

bump

This website always needs to be included in any holohoax thread. It is a beginning point for anyone that wants to learn more.

hey Holla Forums, I'm looking to take the red pill on the Holocaust.

Come back in 4 months once you have read everything and watched every vid and give us your report.

Some kike faker did an AMA on Plebbit a year ago and got called out accidentally by a normie.

It lasted hours before the mods deleted the growing number of red pills the normies were asking with no reply from JIDF in Tel Aviv.

But yeah, they do the holosurvivor AMA there a lot

Sorry. Here's the "Holocaust survivor's AMA" properly sized.

There's no way people are this fucking retarded. Absolutely no way.

bampu

Martyrs for what? Their father, the devil?

One thing that makes me glad in this whole holohaux mess, is the knowledge that whether it was 300,000 jews who died or 6 million, all of them are frying in hell right now for rejecting Jesus, whom their ancestors had crucified. And no amount of tears, monuments or hollywood propaganda on earth will ever change that.

l saved it not because the title, but because it claims there were 65,000,000 victims. lt was apparently an informational pamphlet about the Holocaust. It was in a CL ad along with this letter. The date on the letter? April, 1947

Decided to look up this "prisoner's" name in the USHMM Name Database and, unsurprisingly, no one with that name or anything similar comes up in their records.

you misspelled "memes", goy
also you're so last century and failed tactics

report for sticky tbh, this is the fiery hot center of Holla Forums and it always has been. Yes, trump stuff is important… but SO MANY new people need to read this thread. Thanks for the thread again anons

Tfw bugs like lice require a greater concentration of prussian blue to kill. Low energy counter argument

but you cant take power without first gaining legitimacy, and no one is going to let ebil nazi holocausters lead them, although anything other than being explicitly anti jew will not solve the problem. you need to espouse an ideology that only coincidentally gets rid of jewish influence.

They totally had the manpower to just dismantle them and hide the evidence goyim. Trust me.

Not sure if this has ever been mentioned before by anyone and I'm not sure why I have never brought it up in a Holohoax thread but here it goes.
Many years ago before I found Holla Forums and came to the realization that the Holocaust is a big phony, the one thing I always asked friends in high school was
I would then go on and mention how Hitler was unarguably a great leader for HIS country and he had done some great things to keep his country growing. (learned that from a teacher who's mother in law was from the motherland during WWII. Awkward enough that same lady ran a multicultural club in my middle school that did not allow whites)
Now if he was such a damned smart guy, the others he surrounded himself were likely decently smart as well including those that were running the concentration camps. They have all this labor locked away in these work camps but the labor is starving to death. Ever work when you're hungry? You wouldn't have any motivation to be productive in factories what so ever, let alone for your 'evil oppressors.'
If they had both; a large amount of dead Jews and a large amount of starving Jews and they were such evil Nazis and hated the Jews so freaking much. Why on God's green Earth would they not feed the dead Jews to the starving Jews? Specifically the ones that were the most capable of being productive in the work camps and factories, to help aid in the war effort and keep productivity levels to their full potential to help win the war.

funny thing is the idea of them feeding jews to other jews is a way better lie. jews fucking suck at lying
also it might of went against their perception that they were death camps, for killing, not for labor

Reminder spreading the holomeme to normalfags is absolutely the most important thing

best video on the subject

Checked.

Alright so I debated a dude on the Holla Forums (gay, I know) Discord about the holocaust. He provided materials, some are trash some are decent.
One thing I admit he brought into question is the infamous train wreck photo, which on further inspection it is unclear whether or not it actually depicts a body burning pit or the aftermath of some horrible wreck. Interesting stuff.

Anyhow here's his sources for evidences of the
holocaust:

(A paper on an excavation of Sobibor supposedly where they found evidence of mass graves, questionable integrity)
sobibor.info.pl/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/Report-by-Y.Haimi-Autumn-2013.pdf

(Claim that the Germans had an order to hide the evidence oy vey)
holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.ca/2016/09/from-vocabulary-of-aktion-1005_11.html

(claim that they used open air crematoriums AKA threw bodies in a burning pit, logistical fallacy I know)
holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.ca/2006/07/open-air-cremations-in-auschwitz.html

(Rebuking the train crash photo origin and whatnot, as always up for debate)
holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.ca/2012/07/the-auschwitz-burning-open-air.html

Obviously I'm going to go mull over this shit for a couple days and get back to him with rebuttals where possible but I just want to present it to keep the debate lively for you guys.
AKA I'm lazy fuck you, disprove muh holocaust resources.

Also yeah
I know it's BS, disprove it anyway it's good practice.

Also

At least they don't condemn death upon wrong-thinkers anymore

This is the best clips from one of my favorite discussions of the Holocaust.

Also check out holocaustdeprogrammingcourse.com

Hmm. My splice didn't work. Guess I have to break it in two parts for now.

REQUESTING
image that was collage of tens of newspaper articles that mentioned the 6 million since 1898/1900

Nevermind, found it among last images, called "timeline of 6 gorillion".

A bump to remain relevant and not get slid.

A huge portion of the evidence for the Holocaust came from jew-controlled Soviet Russia.

Your one with an oven is a false fake planted by the Jews to discredit the rest. You really should stop using it.

(checked)
Thanks for pointing that out, but do you have a source or something to back that up?

No source other than a better version. Notice the fuel port in the oven in the background, the bizarre gloves the unnatural lines on the mans pants and the copy paste bricks.

Also note I think its a much more recent inclusion, added after the days of Photoshop.

Kikes be like, oie vey they found out about our faked photos, how can we shut it down. And in a sublimely kike move they decided to add in faked fakes to be spread with the real ones so as to discredit the whole lot.

I think I see what you're talking about, especially on the oven in the background. Appreciate it.

The "holocaust" is a 100% false event, not one single kike was gassed, the ones who died at the camps, did it because of illness or execution because of different reasons. Not more than half a million died because of the camps.

In 1942, some warzaw kikes ordered the allies (Britain) to bomb their newly invented hoax - the gas chambers, but what Britain actually bombed was the sleeping halls.. (Not remember atm if it was Treblinka, A-Birkenau och Belzec, details in one of the zionist protocols from copenhagen 44 or 45)
"RAK B'DAM TIHJE LANU HAAREZ".

I will start releasing newer before seen hebrew sources for the hoax the coming weeks. Stay tuned!

"There were many more shocking crimes committed by these abject degenerates known as "Jewish statesmen", we could list many more example, but for the time being let anyone produce a valid excuse for the above facts. Zionist responsibility for the Holocaust is threefold.
1. The Holocaust was a punishment for disrespecting The Three Oaths
2. Zionist leaders openly withheld support, both financially and otherwise, to save their fellow brothers and sisters from a cruel death.
3. The leaders of the Zionist movement cooperated with Hitler and his cohorts on many occasions and in many ways."
-Rabbi Gedalya Liebermann ”The Role of Zionism in the Holocaust”

”It is our task to organise the moral and cultural blockade of Germany and disperse this nation. It is up to us to start a merciless war.”
-Bernard Lechache: President of the World Jewish League; The Right to Live, December (1938)

”Even if Hitler at the last moment would want to avoid war which would destroy him he will, in spite of his wishes, be compelled to wage war.”
-Emil Ludwig Cohen, in his book The New Holy Alliance (1938)

”The millions of Jews living in America, England, France, North Africa and South, not forgetting Palestine, have decided to carry on the war in Germany to the very end. It is to be a war of extermination.”
-The Jewish newspaper Central Blad Voor Israeliten printed in Holland on 13 September (1939)

”When the National Socialists and their friends cry or whisper that this [the Second World War] is brought about by Jews, they are perfectly right.”
-Jewish magazine Sentinel of Chicago (8 October 1940)

"The Holocaust has proven to be an indispensable ideological weapon. Through its deployment, one of the world's most formidable military powers [Israel] with a horrendous human rights record, has cast itself as a "victim" state, and the most successful ethnic group in the United States has likewise acquired victim status. Considerable dividends accrue from this specious victimhood-in particular, immunity to criticism, however justified."
-Norman Finklestein ”The Holocaust Industry: Reflections on the Exploitation of Jewish Suffering” His parents were genuine Holocaust survivors..

"The hopes of Europe's six million Jews are centred on emigration. I was asked: 'Can you bring six million Jews to Palestine?' I replied … 'From the depths of the tragedy I want to save … young people [for Palestine]. The old ones will pass. They will bear their fate or they will not. They are dust, economic and moral dust in a cruel world … Only the branch of the young shall survive. They have to accept it'."
-Chaim Weizmann: report to the Zionist Congress in 1937 on his testimony before the Peel Commission in London on July 1937.

”Germany is our public enemy number one. It is our object to declare war without mercy against her.” 
-Bernard Lecache, President of the World Jewish League (1932)

”several plans were arranged to rescue as many Jews as possible. Rabbi Michael Ber Wisemandel and Joel Brand, among numerous others, arranged with silent approval from Hitler and German SS leaders, plans for the evacuation of hundreds of thousands of Jews, especially Hungarian, from Nazi persecution. Every single plan was undermined and destroyed by the Zionist leaders and the Jewish Agency. 'Rak B'Dam Thieye Lanuh Ha'Aretz' was the policy of the Zionist movement.”
-Satmar Hasid Jewish scholar

"One cow in Palestine is more important than all the European Jews."
"It would have been worthwhile to sacrifice another million Jews for the glory of the Warsaw Ghetto revolt."
-Yitzhak Greenbaum

"The most valuable part of the Jewish nation is already in Palestine, and those Jews living outside Palestine are not too important."
-Chaim Weizmann During the course of the negotiations for release of 70,000 Jewish refugees of the Trans-Dniestria

"Here Mr. Schwalb expressed the complete Zionist ideology and stated clearly and openly the politics of the Zionist leaders in the area of rescue: The shedding of Jewish blood in the Diaspora is necessary in order for us to demand the establishment of a 'Jewish' state before a peace commission. Money will be sent to save a group of 'chalutzim' [pioneers], while the remainder of Czech Jewry must resign itself to annihilation in the Auschwitz crematoria."
-Rabbi Shonfeld

"Germany must be turned into a waste land, as happened there during the 30-year War."
-Das Morgenthau-Tagebuch, The Morgenthau Dairy, p. 11

"The fight against Germany has now been waged for months by every Jewish community, on every conference, in all labor unions and by every single Jew in the world. There are reasons for the assumption that our share in this fight is of general importance. We shall start a spiritual and material war of the whole world against Germany. Germany is striving to become once again a great nation, and to recover her lost territories as well as her colonies. But our Jewish interests call for the complete destruction of Germany…"
-Valadimir Jabotinsky, in Mascha Rjetsch, January, 1934

”As far back as 1880 the Anglo-American occult leaders, directing the political leaders, knew about the coming World War and prepared for it. The German leaders knew nothing, and would not take warning, that is why they lost! The physical war was easily won by England, but it will be followed by a spiritual war between East and West (East- India, Russia, and German; West - Anglo-America), which will be much more dangerous for the West. Germany must fulfil her mission, otherwise the European civilization will be ruined."
-Rudolph Steiner, lecture at Stuttgart 1918: Light-Bearers of Darkness, by Inquire Within, pp. 78-79.

"The rescue committee of the Jewish Agency falsely bore the name 'rescue'. It would be more appropriate to call it the Committee for Covering Up, Ignoring and Silencing … the thoughts of Zionist officials and especially the chairman, Greenbaum, were steeped in plots and schemes to use the holocaust and its consequences to build up the national home and to realize the demands for establishing a Jewish State."
-Rabbi Shonfeld in his book ”Holocaust Victims Accuse”

"laugh about the, six million story just like the story that Christ was a Jew and the God's Chosen People story. This should show people that we have a solidarity like none other in the world. Jews have a closeness to other Jews whom they have never seen or perhaps even heard of. "
-Harold Wallace Rosenthal

"The Communist Movement and ideology played an important part In Jewish life, particularly in the 1920s, 1930s and during and after World War II … Communist trends became widespread in virtually all Jewish communities. In some countries, Jews became the leading element in the legal and illegal Communist Parties …" 
-The Encyclopedia Judaica section called "Communism" in Volume 5 (p792-93) The Encyclopedia Judaica is published in Jerusalem, Israel

"Zionism was shaped in the image of German nationalism … The Holocaust gave you the courage of injustice, to drive the Arab out of his home, out of his field, because he was without resource, because he was in your way, knowing that those you had driven out were rotting in refugee camps, not ten miles away, buried alive in despair and lunatic dreams of vengeance… You used the Holocaust to create Israel … Should you not honour me who have made your long, vacuous dream of Zion a reality?'"
-George Steiner a Jewish Cambridge professor - (The Portage to San Cristobal of A.H.)

'If I knew that it was possible to save all the [Jewish] children of Germany by transporting them to England, and only half by transferring them to the Land of Israel, I would choose the latter, for before us lies not only the numbers of these children but the historical reckoning of the people of Israel.'
-David Ben-Gurion confirming his, and Zionism's, willingness to let the Jews of Europe perish in the Holocaust in order to secure the expeditious founding of the Zionist State of Israel. Quoted in Shabtai Teveth by Ben-Gurion (1987)

"You [fellow Bolshevik Zionist Jews] mustn't give in to debilitating pity. We are the agents of historical necessity. We are fulfilling our revolutionary duty."
-Lev Kopelev, Jewish writer who witnessed and rationalised the "Holodomor," the "Famine-Genocide," in which millions of Christian Ukrainians were murdered.

"The recording of statements is hampered also by the hysterical state of the women, who often break down many times, whilst the statement is being recorded … There is, however, no doubt that many sexual atrocities were committed by the attacking Jews … Many young school girls were raped and later slaughtered … Old women were also molested."
-Red Cross Assistant Inspector General Richard Catling 1948 on attack on the small Arab town of Deir Yassin east of Jerusalem

"Of those 250 people, 25 pregnant women were bayoneted in their abdomens while still alive. 52 children were maimed under the eyes of their own mothers, and then they were slain and their heads cut off. Their mothers were in turn massacred and their bodies mutilated." 
-Dr Issa Nakhleh, The Encyclopedia of the Palestine Problem (p.271). (1948)

"We will have a world government whether you like it or not. The only question is whether that government will be achieved by conquest or consent."
-James Paul Warburg, son of Jewish Banker and Rothschild stooge, Paul Warburg, testified before the US Senate in February 17, 1950

"Wars are the Jews harvest, for with them we wipe out the Christians and get control of their gold. We have already killed 100-million of them, and the end is not yet."
Rabbi Reichorn, former Chief Rabbi in France, 1859

"We will openly reveal our identity with the races of Asia and Africa. I can state with assurance that the last generation of white children is now being born. Our Control Commissions will, in the interests of peace and wiping out inter-racial tensions. Forbid the Whites to mate with Whites. The White Women must cohabit with members of the dark races, the White Men with black women. Thus the White Race will disappear, for the mixing of the dark with the White means the end of the White Man, and our most dangerous enemy will become only a memory. We shall embark upon an era of ten thousand years of peace and plenty, the Pax Judaica, and our race will rule undisputed over the world. Our superior intelligence will easily enable us to retain mastery over a world of dark peoples."
-Rabbi Emanuel Rabinovich's summation of the progress of his tribe, the Modern Tribe of Jews, toward One World under Jewry. Emergency Council of European Rabbis in Budapest on January 12, 1952.

"The dispersion of the Jews has rendered them a cosmopolitan people. They are the only cosmopolitan people, and in this capacity must act, and are acting, as a solvent of national and racial differences. The great Ideal of Judaism is not that Jews shall be allowed to flock together one day in some hole-and-corner fashion, for, if not tribal, at any rate separatist objects; but that the whole world shall be imbued with Jewish teachings, and that in a Universal Brotherhood of Nations, a great Judaism, in fact, all the separate races and religions shall disappear… The new Constitution of the [Jewish] Board of Deputies marks an epoch in the history of that important institution… The real importance of the new Constitution is … that it provides a machinery for enabling the Jews of England to work together when the occasion requires, that in short it organizes the Jews of the whole Empire, and renders their aggregate force available in cases of emergency."
-Article in the Jewish World (February 9 and 16, 1883) hints at secret ambition (of the protocols) at the heart of Talmudic Jewry

"The next time you read about a particularly bloody pogrom and pause to wonder how Christians, dedicated to a religion of mercy, can exercise so much brutality against the Jews, remember that the Jew wheedles all the mercy out of his neighbors in the ordinary course of business. He lies and cheats until he is caught. When caught, instead of accepting punishment, he moans and tears his hair, invokes the sores of ancestors in their graves and living relations at the point of death in hospitals, until the wronged gentile, nauseated, lets him go. Then, thumbing his nose at the gentile behind his back, the Jew goes about his business the same way, lying and cheating now doubly to make up for lost time. A pogrom is usually the climax of years of such relentless goading. Do you wonder that when the final reckoning comes the gentile is absolutely merciless?"
– Samuel Roth, Jews Must Live, Ch. 13, p. 206, f/n 31 [expurgated chapter] (1st print)

“Wherever the Jew is found he is a problem, a source of unhappiness to himself and to those around him. Ever since he has been scattered in your midst he has had to maintain a continuous struggle for the conservation of his identity.”

”Freedom at large was not and is not a Jewish ideal. Service, love consecration, these are ideals with us. Freedom means nothing to us: freedom to do what?”

“We do not attack you deliberately. We are unwelcome to you because we are what we are … Our attack on you is only incidental to the expression of our way of life … as surely as we attack you peacefully”

“We have joined your capitalistic world in deliberate emulation and rivalry: yet Jewish socialism and Jewish socialists are the banner bearers of the world’s ‘armies of liberation’.”

“For when he [the Jew] brings into your world his passionately earnest, sinisterly earnest righteousness, absolute righteousness, and, speaking in your languages and through your institutions, scatters distrust of yourselves through the most sensitive of you, he is working against your spirit.”

”Our [Jews’] very radicalism is of a different temper. Our spur is a natural instinct. We do not have to uproot something in ourselves to become ‘radicals’, dreamers of social justice. We are this by instinct: we do not see it as something revolutionary at all. It is tacit with us.”

”He [the jew] is the only true socialist and cosmopolitan – but in such a true and tacit sense that he is completely distinguished from all of you. It is one of many vital paradoxes – a thing illogical and yet true to life.”

“In everything we are destroyers – even in the instruments of destruction to which we turn for relief. The very socialism and internationalism through which our choked spirit seeks utterance, which seem to threaten your way of life, are alien to our spirit’s demands and needs. Your socialists and internationalists are not serious. The charm of these movements, the attraction, such as it is, which they exercise, is only in their struggle: it is the fight which draws your gentile radicals.”

"We Jews, we, the destroyers, will remain the destroyers for ever. Nothing that you do will meet our needs and demands. We will for ever destroy because we need a world of our own, a God-world, which it is not in your nature to build.”

“We cannot assimilate: it is so humiliating to us that we become contemptible in submitting to the process: It is so exasperating to you that, even if we were willing to submit, it would avail us nothing.”

-Maurice Samuels, Intellectual zionist, in ”You Gentiles” 1924 (p.155,10,88,130,142,145,151-151,152,152,155,209

"The Jewish people as a whole will become its own Messiah. It will attain world dominion by the dissolution of other races, by the abolition of frontiers, the annihilation of monarchy and by the establishment of a world republic in which the Jews will everywhere exercise the privilege of citizenship. In this New World Order the children of Israel will furnish all the leaders without encountering opposition. The Governments of the different peoples forming the world republic will fall without difficulty into the hands of the Jews. It will then be possible for the Jewish rulers to abolish private property and everywhere to make use of the resources of the state. Thus will the promise of the Talmud be fulfilled, in which is said that when the Messianic time is come, the Jews will have all the property of the whole world in their hands."
-Baruch Levy in a letter he sent to Karl Marx, and published in the Rothschild-controlled La Revue de Paris, 1 June 1928

"The Jewish exodus from Russia drafted to the United States large numbers of Socialists, mostly college and university students, who must be reckoned among the pioneers of the socialist parties in America. Their main field of activity was the ghetto. But the masses of Jewish workmen and tradesmen who were educated by this propaganda scattered throughout the country in pursuit of employment or business opportunities and became the 'pedlars of socialism' among their shop mates and neighbors."
-The Jewish Encyclopedia article entitled "Socialism" p. 420

"Our [the Jews] power has been created through the manipulation of the national monetary system. We authored the quotation. 'Money is power'."
”Rosenthal stated publicly that his people, "the Jews," not only control every facet of political life in America and every aspect of the communication media, but also would ultimately come dominate the entire world.”
"… television and movie industries furnish the necessary temporary distraction. These programs are carefully designed to appeal to the sensuous emotions, never to the logical thinking mind. Because of this, the people are programmed to respond according to our dictates, not according to reason. Silent they never are; thinking they will remain."
"We have castrated society through fear and intimidation. Its manhood exists only in combination with a feminine outward appearance. Being so neutered, the populace has become docile and easily ruled. As all geldings in nature, their thoughts are not involved with the concerns of the future and their posterity, but only with the present toil and the next meal."
”The jews Have been successful in dividing society against itself by pitting labour against management … This perhaps has been one of our greatest feats … We are never called to task for our role which is the real reason for inflation, since the conflict between management and labour is so severe that neither has time to observe our activities. It is our increase in the cost of capital that causes the inflation cycle. We do not labour or manage, and yet we receive the profits. Through our money manipulation, the capital that we supply industry costs us nothing. Thus, we do more than God, for all of our wealth is created from nothing. You look shocked! Don't be! It's true; we actually do more than God … We Jews glory in the fact that the stupid goy have never realized that we are the parasites consuming an increasing portion of production while the producers are continually receiving less and less."
"That is why we have the control today. One of the reasons. Your people did not believe that it was possible for any people or race to accomplish what we have within a couple of hundred years. The Gentile is stupid. We are intelligent. I am going to be a very important person in and around Washington and soon. I intend to become nationally prominent. You are going to hear and read about me in the future. I'm young and have had the guts to tell you more than any other Jew would ever dare to tell you – at least publicly. I've stuck my neck out White. Some of what I have told you is part of the inner, invisible world of Jewry."
-Harold Wallace Rosenthal

"six-million human beings were ”gassed to death" by the evil Martians.”
-H. G. Wells ”War of the Worlds” 1898

They tried it before WWII:
”During the World War 1, evil Austrians and Bulgarians, with German help, had gassed 700,000 Serbs, according to jews!”
-ref. the London Daily Telegraph, March 22, 1916, page 7. (”Gassing” in ww1.. well.)

"I believe now that Hitler and the German People did not want war. But we, (England), declared war on Germany, intent on destroying it, in accordance with our principle of Balance of Power, and we were encouraged by the 'Americans’(Jews) around Roosevelt. We ignored Hitler's pleading, not to enter into war. Now we are forced to realize that Hitler was right. He offered us the co-operation of Germany: instead, since 1945, we have been facing the immense power of the Soviet Empire. I feel ashamed and humiliated to see that the aims we accused Hitler of, are being relentless pursued now, only under a different label."
-Chief Prosecutor for the United Kingdom & The British Attorney General, Sir Hartle Shawcross, speech at Stourbridge, March 16/84 (AP).

”We lost lives, but they lost wealth which is not so easily replaced. Our gains in this war, I tell you, were greater and our losses proportionately smaller than those of the gentiles.”
"In the meantime we Jews have gained freedom and a beautiful revenge. Oh, it was worth being pogrommed for. The government which strangled us writhes hopelessly in the dust of oblivion, the new government does not dare invoke the old anathemas. Where we were once the humbly persecuted we are to-day the majestic and relentless persecutors. They have not yet admitted us to the League of Nations? What would we do there–the only people on earth without a war-debt?"
-Now and Forever — Samuel Roth: A Conversation with Israel Zangwill (New York: Robert M. McBride & Co., 1925), 156 pp

"Wars are the Jews harvest, for with them we wipe out the Christians and get control of their gold. We have already killed 100-million of them, and the end is not yet."
Rabbi Reichorn, former Chief Rabbi in France, 1859

"In the management of the New World we give proof of our organisation both for revolution and for construction by the creation of the League of Nations, which is our [Jews] work. Bolshevism is the accelerator, and the League of Nations is the brake on the mechanism of which we supply both the motive force and the guiding power… What is the end? That is already determined by our mission."
-The Comte de St. Aulaire

On one hand, there is tons of evidence that shows the Holocaust to be exaggerated.

On the other, it would be an incredible disservice to deny what happens when "white people chimp out".

are there any pictures (or test for chemicals) of their used clothes covered in zyklon-B. because that would show that they used the rooms for delousing clothes.

Clothes were usually burned. Typhus kills.

Bump, nothing to add right now though.

Here's a good one for the people who claim Himmler's Posen Speech is proof that the NSDAP planned to exterminate the jews.

bump

As far as i understand, while not being nat-soc, even myself acknowledge the danger that jew poses to humankind.

About that third picture:
Actually it was Monowitz which was hit by these bombs, not Birkenau.
Monowitz is where they had fabrics and huge halls for ammunation constructing etc.

Obviously that doesn't make it any better though.
In fact, this is just another piece of evidence for holocaust deniers. If I remember correctly these bombs were dropped in 1944. It is said that the Allies did already know about alleged mass murdering going on in the camps by then.
And instead of bombing the infrastructure around the camp hoping the Germans will have to shut down the camp they bomb the fucking fabrics so they have better chances winning the war against the Germans?
Looks really odd to me.

Is that daily news thing real? The imagine looks wonky as fuck. I will only use true propaganda, so doublechecking.

Daily Express, you mean?

Yeah, that. The earlier image had darkening around the letters, not sure what the term is. What causes that?

That's just artifacts from bad jpeg compression.

Some of the best counter-arguments are pointing out that pretty much the only 'version' that we get to hear of the 'death camps' is the Communist one, since the Soviets occupied the territory of ALL of the death camps (Western camps outside the region were quickly called 'concentration camps').
What a COHEN-cidence!

bump 2

It changed my life.

Bump to keep the thread on the board.

Removed by the user. What was it? Is there a reup/mirror?

Looks like it was that kosher "(((The Jewish Question)))" video that some AnCap faggot made.

bump

We always talk about the Jewish (((Holocaust))) but no one ever talks about the Japanese one. I always wondered if that one was fake too.

The actual witness to Mengele's experiments, so ridiculous even the ZoG lackey judge seems incredulous at the possibility it was possible.

youtube.com/watch?v=89KdR7wAymY&t

You will find the revist to the lying kikess in part 2 that automatically plays after this one

Bump to keep

Good video for normies.

This seems as good a place as any to ask:
A few months ago I saw a video on Youtube about how Hollyjew started covering the Holohoax around the time of the Blues Brothers, and how the "Nazi march" in Skokie was headed by a kike.
Anyone know what I'm talking about?

(checked)
The Nazi march in Skokie was pushed by a jew Frank Collins aka Cohen, the ACLU even took up his cause for his march. Skokie (small IL town outside of Chi) was chosen for the march because according to experts on the subject it had the highest % of hall of cost survivors in all of the US. The blues brothers parodied the Skokie nazis in their movie. There is tons you can look up and not be a lazy little faggot and read about regarding this subject. I am pointing you to knowledge because of your Hitler dubs. Go forth and learn.
t I remember the march and what a huge deal it was in the news but was a dumb little country boy dweeb at the time so I had no idea what the real significance was.

Thank you. I am aware of that; I wanted to know if anybody could help me find the youtube video about it that I saw before, as I can't find it again.

Good one.

utube search skokie protest

Removed from jewtube
liveleak.com/view?i=8d8_1411775723

Jesus fucking christ

Back to the top

I'm unb&. Have a cap of your awesome post, user.

Is the guy who's talking that mulatto dude?

No, that's Dire Wolf, but it was coincidentally from a show where he interviewed the mulatto (JAM Jr.).

archive.org/details/AJewishHistory

Worth a listen.

David Cole's documentary is pretty good too

(checked)
That is part of the video one third of the holocaust. The full video is about 3 hours and worth watching.

Suprised mods haven't bumplocked the thread tbh. It's gotten bad here fam.

They banned OP for "holocaust denial" but other than that nothing.

OP was banned for using jewish language.

Yes, that is jewish language, retard.

As if newfag cancer would stop to lurk and read a redpill or holohoax thread or just stop shit posting for two seconds. The fuck is it with them that they feel the need to chime in on everything, never saging either because they're fucking retards or shills

bump for justice

dear kek there a lot of slide threads being made

NO DILUTION ON Holla Forums
What you do in real life aka tactics is up to you. Only the truth belongs on this board.

Unrelated, but I have some OC wallpapers for yall (if I get requests I will size them to be the size of your screen).

Got any in 1080p?

The problem with the Treblinka ground penetrating radar study is that the results were never published. It's very hush-hush as to why, but I think the methods of data collection were illegal in Poland. You need official permission to do archeological studies there, and the Polish government always consults Rabbis first. Not even kidding.

To see how they manipulate physical investigations into the Aktion Reinhardt camps, watch this excellent documentary: The Treblinka Archeology Hoax

This was a great point made by Dr Arthur Butz in 2000. I cleaned the audio as best I could

The source of this clip is here:
archive.org/details/ArthurButz-13thIhr-conference-HistoricalPastVs.PoliticalPresent

The whole lecture is great insight into historical methodology, and is worth the pain of listening to the bad audio.

Updated with archive links

Just dropping by to say this is a good thread to have. Once you realize this is false the entire narrative breaks down. I actually think it's the most important red pill because it opens people up to the real problem, the Jews. Without taking this red pill, even if you are aware of many problems, you are not aware of their source and you will ultimately fail to combat those problems because of this, as you will be co opted by the very people who are causing the issues. The entire "alt right" is a great example of that.

When we Holocaust the kikes for real, let's not waste Zyklon B on the fuckers.

>Scene: a room. A KIKE stands amidst several NAZIS.
>Moishe: Well, goyim, guess you can't shoah me after all then. MOISHE rubs hands.
>NAZIS suddenly wrap MOISHE up tight with a rope and a pole. NAZIS lift MOISHE.
>Exit NAZIS, carrying MOISHE.

>Scene: crematory room. The ovens are glowing cherry red.
>Enter NAZIS, carrying MOISHE. MOISHE is visibly agitated.
>Moishe: (screaming) NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! DON'T! NO! DON'T! PLEASE NOOOOO!
>NAZI TROOPER opens an oven door. The wave of heat visibly spreads across the room.
>MOISHE writhes and thrashes, screaming incoherently, but the ropes hold firm.
>NAZIS gently place the screaming MOISHE on a cart and roll him to the open OVEN.
>Cut to MOISHE's viewpoint, seeing his feet in front of the open oven.
>Cut back. Moishe is screaming even louder. NAZIS shove MOISHE into OVEN.
>NAZI TROOPER closes oven door as MOISHE screams even louder still.
>Moishe (in oven): [muffled screams]

>Scene: hallway outside crematory room
>Nazi Leader: (grinning ear-to-ear) Of course! Didn't you see the look on that kike's face when the oven "spoke" to him?
>All NAZIS burst into laughter. FIN.

MAKE THE HOLOCAUST REAL AGAIN!

>>>Holla Forums1456956
Holla Forums thinks they know their shit about the lolocaust haha ffeel free to take a look, boys.

Holy fuck thanx for the link there is dissension in the ranks there.
I just might have to post a link and see what happens.

GOOD THREAD OP, I'M BUMPING THIS

bump

https ://www.facebook.com/6millionjews
pathological lying

I am wondering this. I have never seen this posted on Holla Forums at all, and I just researched it briefly but it's really hard to find census data pre and post WW2. I looked for 1895 and early 1900s but couldn't find actual numbers of Jews before WW2.

rationalwiki.org/wiki/Holocaust_denial

Hold on I will help you out a little later today.

Here is 1933 and 1945.
www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=85432

Just found out Speer and Göring also denied knowing shit about holocaust until their deaths. Höss testified Treblinka was a death camp… under torture. Decades later it was found that Treblinka was never a death camp. In fact a lot of "death camps" were only recently found out to not be death camps.

Then there's the whole issue of Jewish bolsheviks and their confirmed propaganda.

Hell, Hitler's Bodyguard never heard of the Holocaust
usa today.com/story/news/world/2013/09/06/hitler-bodyguard/2775459/

In fact, none from Hitler himself either and he kept meticulous records. There is the whole Haavara Agreement/Madagascar plan on record though.

It's the current year and even the JTA denies the holocaust. Get with the times.

Are you sure you aren't thinking of Dachau?

Please user keep making these threads, we all know intl/leftypol have an agent in power as mod.
When we can get everyone to go to a new Holla Forums it will get better

Not on my watch

10/10.

I just finished a couple.

I'm supposed to believe the Germans had a plan to exterminate the Jews and undesirables, but were taking their sweet time exterminating them in this small subset of camps
I'm supposed to believe that the German war machine found it reasonable to waste innumerable amounts of fuel, materials and human resources to exterminate the jews and dispose of the evidence instead of oh.. I dunno.. fighting a war? Sounds pretty reasonable to me, guys.
If the 3rd Reich's plan was exterminating the Jews and they spent over a decade trying to implement it, holy shit did they suck at it.
Not only were the claims varied and ludicrous at the Nuremberg trials, the goalposts shifted multiple times. Take some time and look up the claims: metallic, electrified, jew-killing floors with so much power flowing through it, it burned all the bodies to ashes. An exercycle for crushing jew heads. A man put into a small gas chamber given a small pump for him to extend his life by a few minutes. It's unfit for realistic fiction. I could go on about this.
The existence of labor camps scattered through German-occupied Europe makes complete sense to me. Able-bodied German men were either at war, or working in support of the war. It's obvious they needed the labor.
Am I supposed to believe that they squandered this highly limited resource? Squandered it intentionally (and inefficiently) because they were evil knotzees and that's just knotzees do, Goyim.

Another thread to bump against all these retards who post every stupid idea that flashes through their ADD minds as they'd rather giggle at libshit retards instead of discuss politics at all. As if they lurked for even one hay.

Already off page 1 to give way for shitty shill threads bumped by shills who should be banned and newfags who should be lurking. The fuck is it with this shit

Nigger please. Any poster worth their weight uses the catalog. The front page is fucking useless to anyone who isn't a complete newfaggot.

I think these pics are a bit misleading. The biggest part about those stadiums aren't the people in it but the building itself. So it ends up looking much more ridiculous than it really is since you could pack those 900k people much tighter than the 10 stadiums.
It's still impossible but it doesn't look as ludicrous.

Excellent video

Always bump holocaust threads. Always reply to holocaust threads. Gas the mods, Auschwitz war now!