Exploring our oceans: Dont you fucking do it

You know how scientists are always clamoring about how we know more about outer space then we do our own oceans?

Maybe there is a fucking reason for that
1. The ocean sucks
2. Who wants to be around some faggy fish
3. Fuck salt

Let me explain to you something Holla Forums
We never need to explore our fucking oceans because theres nothing cool down there
So dont you go looking because your going to waste your time my time and humanities time

I dont understand why anyone would wanna go check out that bullshit

If you wanna get the same experience just go to the deepend of the pool or a pond and its the same exact shit just deeper

I repeat there is nothing cool in our unexplored oceans and aint nobody got time to find it out

Atlantis

I remember some talk about exploring the sea and looking for Frisia or Altlantis.

Dont come down here

kek wills it

t. water ayys

What is this /cuckchan/ shitty thread?

Sea floor cities. Lebensraum aplenty.

Frogs are amphibious, user, it is our destiny to conquer the land, sea, and stars.

try and stop me faggot I'm tying a cinderblock to a gopro right now and ill drop it off the pier i swear on me mum i will

exploring the ocean is akin to exploring a few miles into the crust of the earth. It's just more dirt and we can't live there. Who gives a fuck.

We could probably find more stuff about pic related, and I'm pretty sure we could build underwater cities.

So is space but that doesn't stop people wasting trillions on 'research'.

Space is a test for technology we will need. Being able to resettle on another planet is a noble goal that is doable. It is the next step in our evolution of exploration. The ocean is backwards.

It's an expensive fantasy and is an affront to the natural world we have here; which we should be cleansing for our people.

why is this a thread. fuck you OP. quit sliding

Staying on this world means we all die if this planet goes down.

You know how OPs are always clamoring about how we know more about mens assholes then we do our womens pussies?

Maybe there is a fucking reason for that

kek

Then so be it. Remember in space, no one can hear your hands rubbing.

But muh cool fish and unexplored ocean

Honestly.. doesn't seem all that strange.

I feel like I'm playing Spore.

Honestly I want the race war over, before the redpill I had a passion for science and history, I'd rather be exploring than having to protect the future. God let my sons know the joy of looking at new worlds.

I want them to come on earth so I can swordfight them.

im not sliding.

Just leave me alone okay

Its lame down here
There isnt any cool stuff

Dont make me depressed I have tried to forget about spore and how EA fucked it. The amount of cut content, it still hurts.

This is the last webm I have.

Look, you want really crazy shit, look no further than what's inside your own body. Or simply an amoeba. Amoeba's are fucking nuts. Still doesn't make me feel like we need to spend more time exploring standing pond water.

GEE I WONDER WHO COULD BE BEHIND THIS POST?
FUCK YOU, NEPTUNE. WE'RE COMING FOR YOUR SEA GOLDS AND REDHEAD DAUGHTERS

Don't get me wrong, I'm saving all those webm's. It's good shit.

Space is still where to focus though.

Or even better, looking upon the world their father helped make whole again.

neat

That's a comfy documentary you're posting user.

Does anyone remember the giant Australian lizard thread we had a while ago? was bretty /comfy/

the one about Abbos burning them out?

We aren't getting in space for a long time though. We have time.

yes

thanks user

lul'd

Im not sure whether its David Attenborough's narration of BBC's "Life" documentary or if its "Planet Earth"

oshens are so dumb
fucking deep puddles

Yeah OP? And how does one go about 'exploring' the ocean? Because if you've ever been on any of them, you know it's scary as fuck. 50ft waves of black water. It's also like 10 Everests deep in places. So it's not a fucking matter of jumping in with a snorkel.

I have another suggestion, we dump the Jews in the oceans and feed whatever is in there.

So… gas the pikes, sea war now?

It's like Planck calling quantum physics a spook.