Who are pegglecrew and keksec?

I don't hang around in IRC groups so somebody clue me in. Why do these IRC groups get to use Holla Forums as their personal army?

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/log.php?page=1&board=pol
8ch.net/bans.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

they're both script kiddy groups who need to feel 1337.

Holla Forums and /baph/ are comrades, we help each other out from time to time. Loyalty to sympathetic fullchan boards comes before the wellbeing of some faggy normalfag forum.

So these two IRC groups speak for Holla Forums and /baph/? Which IRC group is David Davidson affiliated with?

We already gave you the /baph/ mod: Joshua Conner Moon, now go away with this

Yes, because TRS filth are disrupting our board. The sooner they're beaten into submission the sooner we can move on.

I'm not affiliated with TRS. I don't care about some Joshua Conner. I want to know why you IRC people are using Holla Forums as your stomping around.

That I don't know. Ruin Joshua, he got me too.

Like a goddamn fiddle

Both goons/leftard.

They didn't do shit. They're just claiming credit like ISIS claims direct credit for every snackbar. It was Josh, he's the leader.

The sooner TRS goons leave Holla Forums the sooner things will be back to normal.

Which IRC group are you affiliated with? Dump IRC logs.

What are they doing here still? Where are their posts? This feud is like blood in the water for bolsheviks and their pets

I can't or Joshua would know who I am. Joshua Conner Moon. The last time I heard he lived in Florida.

Goons can leave Holla Forums or we can dox some more of them.

Why are you people so stupid?

Hello. As soon as kampfy got what he wanted, which was to drop SeventhSon's dox, the tsunami of shilling stopped immediately. Goons infiltrate TRS, collect dox, and then drop them here to make us take the fall and kampfy is complicit.

I think there is a insurgence of anti-Holla Forums sentiment because at this point in time TRS has not yet learned how to be generative. And I think we Holla Forums is going to be part of the throes of that transformation, which must take place. TRS is not going to be the monolithic forum of faggotry they once were in the last couple years. Holla Forums is going to be at the centre of that. It’s a huge transformation forTRS to make. They are now going into a purifying mode and Holla Forums will be resented because of Holla Forumss leading role. But without that leading role and without that transformation, TRS will remain the den of sodomy it is.

It's not that I'm stupid. I'm just not autistic enough to waste my time in IRC cirlejerks. Just because I'm not familiar with what goes on internally in your groups doesn't make me stupid.

I want to know
1) Who and what these groups are
2) Why your groups are using Holla Forums as your stomping ground and personal army

fuggin capped :DDDDD

LOL

Where'd all the shills go? It all vanished immediately.

I prefer PRS

This. Anyone arguing this is usually a shill, only due to the fact that if you don't know what's going on you're either new or full of shit.

David Davidnigger has nothing to do with a fucking IRC, it's a name the now BO of >>>/trs/ decided to fucking use when he emailed seventh spic. It's an old as fuck boardname that is synonymous with "user" and you're too dumb to look past your humongous fucking nose and think for a moment as to why you're being hit when you came here and shat up this fucking board, you fucking dumbass.

Why are you trying to divert attention away from the topic of the thread?

C'mon now, don't spill the beans about that name. It makes the foreigners so easy to identify.

I'm sorry I'm not as acquainted with David Davidson as you are.

dont piss off josh, hes got amazing coding skills, and if he wants you to suffer, he'll make the suffering last for months on end. his last Op he did was called [REDACTED] Next and it almost tore the entire site apart. serious stuff man

well said. This is exactly what is happening and exodus to your heart's content if you don't like it. Leave. I'm not even a fucking oldfag and I take offense when some fuckhead shits up one of my only pleasures on the internet.

Nigger I know David Davison was a replacement on Holla Forums for anonymous 2010~. I'm asking about the person that calls himself David Davison currently.

GO ASK HIM YOURSELF, I JUST TOLD YOU HE'S THE FUCKING BO OF /trs/ YOU STUPID FUCKING SHITHEAD.

This is the problem with IRC stink. Just because people don't know what goes on in your groups doesn't make them stupid. I want to know what's been going on in these IRC groups and why these people speak for Holla Forums suddenly.

WHY DOESNT TRS HAVE A SINGLE ARTICLE ON THE JEWS OR WHITE GENOCIDE?

WHAT FUCKING IRC GROUP
YOU KEEP SAYING THIS BUT UNTIL YOU HAVE FUCKING PROOF YOU'RE TALKING A LOAD OF SHIT. I WANT TRS TO STOP SHILLING MY FUCKING BOARD, AND THE ONLY WAY WE KNOW THAT PEOPLE THAT ARE SHILLING TRS HERE ARE IN FACT NOT FROM THERE IS IF THEY PUBLICLY DENOUNCE SHILLING HERE, WITH AN APOLOGY, WHICH THEY HAVE NOT DONE AT ALL. I HOPE THEY FUCKING GET EVERYTHING THEY'VE SOWN HERE. IT WAS SO EASY TO PREVENT, FUCKING ALL OF THIS, WHY DON'T YOU GO THERE AND ASK TRS YOURSELF TO DO THIS? WHY DON'T YOU TALK TO THE BO, WHO SAID HE WAS THE ONE WHO MADE THE EMAILS, OF /trs/? WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU, WHY CAN YOU DO NOTHING USEFUL, ALL OF YOU?

name the jew?

That's certainly a fucking start. Now help me spread fucking anti-shill rhetoric and get an apology or "we don't shill on Holla Forums statement" so I don't have to deal with these god damned threads anymore, you fucking tools.

Nobody here is even talking about TRS. I want to know about KEKSEC AND PEGGLECREW. Why are you bringing up TRS when these groups get mentioned? What are you hiding?

Start dumping IRC logs. These groups don't deserve any loyalty. Holla Forums would do well to know what's been going on in these IRC groups.

because this is a trs drama thread.

Fucking why? gonna check boardlogs to make sure he didn't delete it himself to make it seem like the mods are kikes.

I saw you on 4/pol/ lad, I wanted to ask because you seem to have your head screwed on straight, what the fuck is going on and what can we do about this?

You can't make this shit up

He was banned

He probably got banned for the other posts he made.

His post doesn't even appear in the boardlog, look for yourselves.
8ch.net/log.php?page=1&board=pol

Because you are asking the wrong board. If you're not a newfag, you know what board specialize in doxing peoples

You were never from here anyways.

logs aren't live, they take a while to refresh at least that's how it used to work

holly shit please, mein sides

You can't delete your post on Holla Forums

boardlog do not update in real time

4cucks
go back to your cuckshed

You stink of goon and IRC

Someone post the Lothar dox already.

cry some more

More like I'm not autistic enough to circlejerk in a goon chat all day.

No namefags except for sparta,Jewinvader and Josh. No personal army except for pegglecrew and keksec. Seems like some sort of orwellian tendie autist theatre shit to me. These are pretty reasonable questions you're asking that I wouldn't mind an answer to.

thirteen minutes from my post now is where he was banned in, one of those three posts on the boardlog. Pretty sure it wasn't the spamming one, so it was on of the two.

Josh Moon is behind all this anti-TRS stuff because they banned him from the TRS forums. If you want to deal with him then good luck.

You fucking leave you cucks. There has been a new and perfectly fine board for a month now, go to the other Holla Forumss and find it. There won't be a Shekel Shoah this time so it'll be slow going but all you can do in the face of 100% pozzed mods is leave.

ever wanting to go back.
just go and stay go cuck

neck yourself in aidsbog

did he ever get dox'd?

Created a new permanent ban on Holla Forums (#185132) with reason: another shill IP bites the dust

that one

I'll see about the other Holla Forumss to see if quality is any better.

I think it was pic related.

You're a fucking goon. Every one of you acts like this when you get caught. You have goon stink all over you.

more like you are just so fucking stupid you don't know how to operate a computer

ITT: trs cries because their jewish tricks dont work here

To clarify as much as I can here without getting my post flagged, the good new one is being talked about on the older alternate Holla Forumss that anyone from second exodus on ought to know about, which still suck.

If you mean xyz it's still shit.

Are you pretending we don't know Endchan has TRS modding Holla Forums? Didn't I say you're jewish tricks won't work here? We're too good for you. Now be gone.

You're clearly new to all this.

Why don't you google it dude. they hacked the NFL

Underrated post

Thats a mod logs, are you imkampfy?

do you really not know about the bans page?

No it's not. It's the fucking global public ban list.
Are you for real?
8ch.net/bans.html

top cuck
hahaaha you truly are from a cuckshed just leave and shut up

Can someone explain? OP asked a legitimate question and a bunch of triggered autists who are clearly "in the know" started screeching simultaneously about how people are stupid for not knowing about IRC drama and how they have no idea what IRCs people are talking about.

There is literally no context to this thread.

The mods dont need any help to look bad, plus you cant delete your own posts newfag. Do you think its just a bad jke all these people complaining about the mods being compromised? Take a look at /sudo/ and /polmeta/. The administration" of Holla Forums is hiding some REAL kikey shit

TRS IS WORKING FALSE-FLAGGING AND WORKING WITH ANTIFA

TRS HAS MODS ON THE Holla Forums BOARD AT ENDCHAN – ITS A HONEYPOT

It's my fault, because I'm retarded, but it's essentially the same group of questions from the other TRS threads, so I assumed this was going to be the same.

Fuck off, people do that on Holla Forums all the time.

No shit. This should have been obvious ever since TRS or Holla Forums started shilling that board here.

gotcha

Didn't everyone say that is was goonchan or Holla Forums that owned it a while ago? Why are you saying it's TRS now?

It must have been excruciating for you to post those smugs goon-kun

This was the ban, idk why this post triggered imkikey but it did

(checked)
There are more than one xyz, it's the one without schizos and dipshits using a leftist meme by saying Drumpf constantly. The good one actually seems to have competent moderation.

yeah no D&C going on

THIS user IS IMPLYING TRS AND INT AND ENDCHAN ARENT RUN BY OR AT LEAST INFILTRATED BY THE SAME GROUP OF JEWISH PUPPETS. LAUGH AT HIM

You're a goon there's no doubt about it. You all act the same everywhere you go.

because they're practicing the same D&C tactics that worked so well against TRS

That's called IRC stink. It's all over Holla Forums right now.

pegglecrew is the part of /baph/ that did shit. They are old /i/nsurgents. It was a bad idea for TRS twitter dudes to mock them.

do you even know what an IRC is?

Are you stupid?

He means not TRS, as in you.

are you?

the eternal anglo strike again go back to 4cuck

He means that Holla Forums has the stench of being a battleground for petty spats originating on IRC. And he's right. Also you're an idiot.

who was mod when dox dropped? why let there be three of the exact same threads open at once no where near post cap?

This absolutely stinks of goon dramafagging and infiltration.

Aren't those the same faggots with the Holla Forums Tox chat that used to spam OPs to get people to join their quasi-IRC namefaggot circlejerk?

What's the name of the character in your Second Smug goon-kun?

just stop

Heil, therealmoonman, and imkampfy are the triumvirate who run this board

mods are banning people form the threads so they're going below the 750 limit so they're getting new posts and then new bans and etc.
It's kinda funny tbh.

see that 🚫 at the top left.. that will take you to the ban list as well. It is very publicly available.. also there is this 8ch.net/log.php?page=1&board=pol
thats the board log to see all moderator actions

The threads wouldn't happen if they didn't go into other threads and defend it there, usually illegibly. This all started months ago, and when people tried to reach out, there was just some passive-aggressive shrugging-off of stuff in pics related.

No IRC group is Holla Forums's ally and never will be.

Holla Forums has its own IRC you fucking dunce.

Null dindu nuffin'

Nah he's right, IRC circlejerks are cancer.
It is, however, dubious that there is an IRC doing this.

Oh, definitely, but the key to ending the conflict is not in our hands, it's in TRS'.

i don't know but thanks for adding more smug to my collection anglo cuck

I know you're a goon lad, you can drop the facade.

TRS is organizing their raids of Holla Forums on IRC shit for brains.

TRS uses (((discord))), moron.

pls user.

Isn't that also the guy that sent someone to a pig farm to be eaten so he could dispose of the body?

Different service, same drama. You can smell it in the air.

Been in a bunch of threads. Literally NONE of the screencaps show anything bad, it's all well-reasoned, polite, and deserved criticism if not outright banning shilling. Whoever is doing this are traitors and our enemies.

IRC is a technology, not a service. Fucking newfag.

if i say it 6 gorillion time it will be true

One thing is certain. This whole TRS drama is astroturfed IRC group shilling. These IRC groups have some kind of personal vendetta against TRS and got Holla Forums involved.

This is one of them right here. Why don't you just go ahead and dump IRC logs? It'll be funny. What do you have to gain by keeping Holla Forums from seeing them?

If TRS isn't at fault why haven't they just apologized and called their members away?

TRS isn't my concern here and there are already several threads about TRS. I want to know about these IRC groups. Nobody gets to come into Holla Forums and shill us.

you are the paranoid fucks now TRS, there is no IRC discussion going on right now, and those posters are not part of some special IRC group effort.
Maybe you think for a second that Holla Forums is just sick of your shit?

Because apologizing when you've done nothing wrong is what leftists want you to do so that they can use it as an admission of guilt and proceed to even worse tactics.

But TRS are leftist twats so they should be ok with that.

Mods bumplocked this thread but leaves the threads these IRC groups made up and not bumplocked.

Seems that strat really worked out well lol

Also kill yourself you fucking faggot race traitor

(Capped)

For some reason your post triggered my autism. Have a Spurdo. Enjoy.

It's a protocol, not a "technology", pointless pendant.

It's a win-win for game developers at the same basic topic were published the general premise was that you can't shrug this off as mere trolling even particularly vicious trolling there's a man maintains his virginity beyond age 30 he becomes a wizard with magic powers but its userswhose favorite topics include the sex they're not being treated right cluelessness about institutional inequality isn't a crime for example are instructed not just email

They do when they are IMnatt and IMslavros and the board is run by IMkampfy.

This current crop of angry sex-obsessed virgins have to go on that he had never was

Representation in games has not been shown to correlate with violent crime we can pass over the internet personalities that have become their de facto characteristics of your average 8channer at they're

Of ritual auto-fellatio familiar to anyone who's ever attended any corporate event what was odd about itor at least what would be happier if you about

De jure it's right there on the leader however this is bad business by any measure sommers's concern trolling ought to be taken seriously they're to

Is this the next incarnation of Bui's bot?

Fear of their perceived aggressors at this point there is a rote reaction among a certain type of gamer who would be absurd if it and

But it's the backbone of alt-right when it made its way to fuck up in the comment section brought to bear on our culture not to

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDd
i like trannys
[quote from a video game]
once i raped and killed a girl in an arbies
thats nothing, one time, I posted on HF without a vpn
oh wait, they don't allow vpns
one time i bought a stresser with my moms credit card without asking
hi guys lets be friends!
i like you!
mannn
thanks, one time I got a sql injection
if i cant learn to hack
it was cool
before i get out of school
ill kill myself
LOL!
Alright, time to jerk off to some neko shota
I made lizardstresser
ama
whats ur ssn
is it true you built it to antagonise the reptillian overlords?

It's just like the public bathrooms you frequent OP, just with less pozzed loads.

But these are 1-5 US teenagers on Twitter. There's a whole bunch of these less than nothing groups. They buy time on booters as they don't have bots of their own. Or if they do, it's shitty iot crap. No original exploits.Big on trying to social helpdesk indians for peoples details. Just like the halfchan of script kiddies. Pure Cancer that should be murdered along with their parents. FBI gets them all the time. Just worthless fucks. Real White niggers and mystery meats. Often they're found with cp. Think, the Newton town shooter teams up with Elliot Rogers.

I have no idea what pegglecrew is but I know something about keksec.

It was/is an IRC channel half made up of people from 76chan and the other half just people from Holla Forums. Script kiddies and channers. There were also a few anti-GamerGate folks from ayy-team (the kids with the triangles on Twitter) like Teridax and some other faggot. Some people protested their presence but the people running the network didn't want to kick them because you can't really stop someone from wiggling their way back in unless you use a whitelist and they wanted to keep the channel open. Also Ryan/Zkill, one of the kids from lizardsquad, the ones who took down Xbox Live and PSN was there from time to time and everyone kept sucking his e-dick. It wasn't an anti-Holla Forums channel in any way. Ryan did spam Holla Forums but Hotwheels, who also idled there, simply thanked him for pointing out the vulnerabilities of his site. #wotc was their main channel on the network. I've seen it mentioned on a screencap showing weev in some Discord channel in one of the 4 SS dox threads. Blinkrape was also active in wotc and he's also on the same screencap. Another member was b4x, the board owner of /hebe/ who said he's just running it to troll pedos, but I never fully bought that. I believe the person running the network was called jasonb. That was about 1 - 1.5 years ago.