10 yrs ago today - Beautiful White couple kidnapped, sodomized with a bat, sexually tortured for days...

10 yrs ago today - Beautiful White couple kidnapped, sodomized with a bat, sexually tortured for days, forced to drink bleach, set on fire, shot, dismembered and separated into 5 garbage bags by 5 "NotAlls" - Get Trump to mention the anniversary.

web.archive.org/web/20170107041844/http://www.sullivan-county.com/wcva/liberal_racism.htm

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HQVkdmRPez4&t=292s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

OK I will go ask him, brb.

Trump here, thank you for the terrific phone call. I'll think about it.

Niggers. Sad!

samefag

why

Some leftist defended these dindus?

That the niggers could even contemplate this, let alone carry it out, shows what evil has enveloped the country for decades. This is the result of treating the inferior as equal.

Based Alex Linder protesting when it happened.
youtube.com/watch?v=HQVkdmRPez4&t=292s

I will never not be angry again.

IF IT WASN'T FOR JEWS THIS WOULD NOT HAVE HAPPENED

Get on my level.

Just the sight of a nigger enrages me. I don't even recoil with such disgust at even the ugliest jew.

checked

(checked)

Share and Enjoy™

BUMP. Good of you to remember OP.

Bumping

This is bizarre.

I recall talking to a cop about black-on-white violence in 2001. I recall citing a similar murder.

But I had thought for years that I mentioned this murder to the cop, whereas the documents show that this murder happened six years after the conversation.

So … maybe I mentioned another murder?

Or maybe time travel.

The Christian-Newsom murders weren't unique. There is a long history of heinous Black-on-White crime, but the farther back in time you go, the more difficult it becomes to locate the information. By the time of this incident, every WN had access to the Internet so it spread like wildfire.

Good. I hate normies just as much as niggers.

The Horror in Knoxville.

If it were not heavily suppressed by the media, white America would have been where we are now a decade ago.

Bump, already knew the case, but it's always good to remind how dangerous niggers can be.
Btw I'm quite surprised by the fact that the copypasta bot haven't posted here yet.

Many keks

Me too

(checked) trips don't lie

I live near Nashville and before this thread, I had never heard of this. It sickens me to see how this shit could be buried in the news.

-50 gbp for you, incel faggot.

I also just looked up an article in the news about this. Saw one from yesterday talking about the memorial going on. "Oh there is an embedded video player, it must be loading a video talking about the memorial." The video that loaded was a piece on We Wuz AstroKangz the movie. Fuck this horse shit.

It's a horrible fucking story that I wish would have never happened.

But the fact of the matter is,
And she AND her boyfriend paid the toll

This is why it's important to know if your girl slept with a nigger or not.
It's life a death.

Then post some proof.

I hope you are wrong but that would make sense sadly

Read dude.
It's there in the fucking article

The more men a woman has slept with, the looser she is and the more her values come under scrutiny; because more men usually = has fucked a nigger/spic/swarthy.