This was such a soulless cash grab. why did we all fall for it at the time...

this was such a soulless cash grab. why did we all fall for it at the time? I remember coming on Holla Forums and you were all discussing it like it's a work of art and saying its better than the SW prequels.

I didn't fall for it, the yids at Disney didn't get any of my shekels

You did. Stop generalizing your failure.

Because JJ Abrams made Lost and Star Trek and that was enough to be above the competition.

I remember that thread. You kept interjecting about black penises and how much you love them. You were kinda militant about it.

You fell for it.

Nobody else except the cucks did.

What you fail to understand is that every hollywood movie is a soulless cash grab. TFA was big enough that it was a movie event. I could meet up and watch it in IMAX 3D with a whole bunch of friends I hadn't seen for a couple of years. Even a steaming pile of shit is still a cool experience in IMAX 3D. Plus it's a social event. Movie was meh. Huge disappointment to EU fans. Only thing I really liked was the crashed classic Star Destroyer.

Actually I was rubbing the prequels in the face of the cucks who got tricked by Jew Jew. Years of bullshit talk about how the prequels were bad and how anyone but George could do a good job. All that time spend being totally WRONG.

Never have I seen such obvious and unabashed bait. For that, I won't even sage this post.

fug

FORGIVE US, GEORGE. YOU WERE RIGHT.

We weren't worthy of you, George. I'm sorry.

Thanks for the sage user, it really means a lot :)

People were praising Wonder Woman this year and Logan things havent changed

dunno what chan you went to and saw that, but it sure as shit wasn't here lad. we've been steadily bashing the fucker since the leaked plot synopsis.

Is this a copypasta? Because 8ch is well known to be the only site that utterly destroyed CuckAwakens when it came out. Hundreds of thread every day, all shitting on it.

Not on 8ch.

What are you talking about user? the farce awakens trailer alone was literally the best thing I've seen in years bar none. ^_^

IMBEACH BONALD HYUMPFT NAO!!