Holla Forums here. I'm proposing to put all Muslims in ww2 era American Japanese internment camps...

Holla Forums here. I'm proposing to put all Muslims in ww2 era American Japanese internment camps. Is this is a good idea?

It is the responsibility of every good communist to hate islam

fuck off islamaphobe

why not just send them to saudi arabia?

sage

That can be done too, but this can be better justified.

Justified how? Guilt by association is itself a crime to pursue.

I presume this is countered by "muh taqiyya" which means all non-jihadi muzzies are just lying

how can you tell who's muslim and who isn't ?

Where are the god damn mods

The ones in the U.S. aren't a danger.

Where's the Islamic gommunist? He should be in this thread.

He got killed by the mountainturks in Rojava

I thought they died, but they bumplocked a thread today. At least one of them is still alive, but he only does things once in a blue moon.

The same way we did in ww2. Anyone who was born in a terrorist country, has connection to its goverment. If they attend a mosque, etc.

On the basis on action during wartime and that it has been done before

because people who emigrate from authoritarian nations usually agree with these nations' values and miss them dearly.

you're wrong, an immigrant from Japan is Japanese by default, he has no choice.
this obviously has nothing to do with his approuval of his country's politics
an immigrant from a muslim country isn't necessary a muslim.
you're not born religious

Good luck with building an internment camp to hold all those americlaps.

Alright, so you hate Muslims and yet don't want to do anything about them? Sure, that makes a lot of sense

You realize that the ME has large numbers of Christians and other non-Muslims correct? Also that many Muslims were born and raised in the west? Some of them are even white.

What would be the point? Sounds like a massive waste of resources.

>>>Holla Forums

no it isn't, the anti-theism thing is just a meme fyi

No. It's unethical (>imprisoning literally millions of innocent, completely average people), impractical (how do you tell who's a Muslim and who isn't? how much money does this cost?), legitimizes radical Islamic terror groups' "the West wages war against Islam" theory/recruitment tool, and needlessly divides the working class instead of uniting us.

Why not have them gulaged, unless they stop being muslim?
You know.. Alongside with Pol, bourgies, sjw feminists… .. anarkids.. tankies .. anyone who's not a Leninist.

didn't the american government even admit that internment camp thing was a bad idea ?