Brit/pol/ UNCUCKED #0007 "PORTENTIOUS NO.7/the Druids hate lily allen" edition

LOYAL LADS
apologies for the earlier technical difficulties
The septimus incarnation of our LOYALIST NEW ORDER is now upon us. Seven is the most portentious of all numbers and so in turn we may look forward to a portentious thread filled with potential mirth and happenings and a good old dose of blinding fucking rage to boot. As we enter CURRENT YEAR +2, global events seem to be culminating into reaching some kind of globalist vs nationalist epoch.
On the LOYALIST front the fruits of our labour have paid off and UNCUCKED has come into its own, now wholly seperate from our erstwhile & misguided bretheren in its culture and general mannerisms. As we celebrate the seventh thread, we give thanks to the BASED druids who's occult guidance through the numeromancy of repeating digits have provided us with many portentious occurrences. Without doubt the spirits of ancient druids are with us lads. Awakened by occult memetic energies combined with the reeeeemerging of the latent nationalistic current that we have managed to tap into, the druids watch over our board. I'm led to believe they see us as kindred spirits and the closest thing they have to a modern incarnate - not followers of a wishy washy new age 'one-world' bullshit movement but loyal lads of the land, whos love for kin, kith and country transcends petty social and materialistic concern. They admire our righteous indignation regarding the traitor and the invader. They approve of our interest in applying the esoteric to the exoteric and provide assistance in this endeavour through portentious repeating numerals and they have seen fit to serve as our boards guardian ancestor spirits.
They discerned to us last thread, through their usual method of numeromantic augery, that they also hate lily allen.
Remember to give thanks to the BASED druids lads as they watch over our threads.
THANK YOU BASED DRUIDS

As the geopolitical world continues to roil in its current tumult and storm clouds gather, let us continue with the current newslinks for the readers perusal and delectation.

God Emperor to meet sharia may in feb
news.sky.com/story/pm-theresa-may-to-meet-donald-trump-in-february-10719170

New UK ambassador to eu after previous remaincuck traitor loses position on gravy train
bbc.com/news/uk-politics-38512901

Good boi who dindu nuffin gunned down by evil police on motorway for no reason whatsoever
news.sky.com/story/man-shot-by-police-on-m62-died-of-gunshot-wounds-to-the-chest-10718948

Are Nige gets own radio slot on weeknights
bbc.com/news/uk-politics-38517624

Fat-tongued leftoid speech impediment retard tv chef & ubercunt extroidanairre jamie fucking oliver blames Brexit for some wop restaurants closing down
express.co.uk/finance/city/751004/jamie-oliver-blames-brexit-for-six-Italian-restaurant-closures

Treachery and subversion of governing bodies have left our maritime borders in an unsecured situation
breitbart.com/london/2017/01/05/exclusive-uk-maritime-borders-porous-protections-dismantled-top-security-expert/

Feral savage orks torture autistic white kid in chicongo. H8 criem charges imminent but only because he was disabled, not because he was white
dailystormer.com/yes-blm-kidnapping-is-an-appropriate-name-for-what-happened-in-chicago/

It shouldnt really need saying any more but a quick reminder of the golden rules
NO HARRISPOST, NO CANCER, NO DIVISIVE POSTING OR BAITING, NO PUNCHING RIGHT, NO PAKI, NO REMAIN

Forwards and onwards lads and remember to keep it BASED & LOYALIST
ALL HAIL THE NEW ORDER

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/7ezaI
archive.is/PMZwn
archive.is/PNnXC
archive.is/vedVN
amazon.co.uk/King-James-Bible-400th-Anniversary/dp/0199557608/
independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/cctv-brixton-chicken-shop-stabbing-knives-belts-gang-teenager-victim-south-london-a7512481.html
news.sky.com/story/british-great-grandmother-among-five-dead-at-florida-airport-10721845
athousandflowers.net/2017/01/07/millennial-woes-linlithgow/
twitter.com/unsavourycabal
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-sussex-18308450
theargus.co.uk/news/11175736.Violent_clashes_as_March_for_England_returns_to_Brighton/
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-redcross-health-idUKKBN14R08H
athousandflowers.net/
twitter.com/sarahhiggins90
twitter.com/jamwithlabour
facebook.com/AThousandFlowers
twitter.com/shoe0nhead/status/818012050169401344
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-supermarkets-idUKKBN14S07O
telegraph.co.uk/business/2017/01/07/get-ready-pound-rise-brexit-rows-fade/
poundsterlinglive.com/gbp-live-today/5980-pound-undervalued-deutsche-bank-3434
sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/01/170104174210.htm
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38545671
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/israeli-embassy-official-take-down-pro-palestinian-mps-video-sir-alan-duncan-shai-masot-maria-a7515511.html
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38546484
theusualroutine.com/2017/01/04/rare-astrological-event-january-7th-2017-planets-moving-direct/
archive.is/1rsya
archive.is/xgyJB
twitter.com/GahmuretKing/status/818430852933840897
dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/daily-record-reporter-joins-veteran-7346852
archive.is/zY9Qr
archive.is/bMxFf
paganachd.com/faq/misconceptions.html#racist
reddit.com/r/Paganacht/comments/5kb8ol/are_there_any_instances_of_gender_variance_or/
whats-your-sign.com/animal-symbolism-frog.html
johndwood.co.uk/for-sale/properties-for-sale-in-united kingdom/england/hampshire/so41/4-bedroom-house-in-barrows lane-so41/lym160118
blackpigeonspeaks.com/2017/01/the-woes-of-woes-a-rallying-cry-to-all-dissident-thinkers/
sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/01/170111132818.htm
sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/01/170111093516.htm
sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/01/170111102942.htm
archive.is/wfxyJ
dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/vile-youtube-racist-flees-puts-9598730
dailystormer.com/who-doxed-millennial-woes-looks-like-antifa-liam-turbett-fed-the-info-to-journalist-alan-mcewen/
clyp.it/i0dgrfy0
theguardian.com/media/2017/jan/12/bbc-sets-up-team-to-debunk-fake-news
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4115536/EU-car-insurance-farce-Premiums-set-rise-UNINSURED-drivers-compensation.html
uk.mobile.reuters.com/article/domesticNews/idUKKBN14X1SZ?il=0
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38608825
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38608716
ukconstructionmedia.co.uk/news/vinden-partnership-reaction-ons-construction-output-figures-november/
ukconstructionmedia.co.uk/news/ons-rise-in-new-work-for-construction-industry-in-november/
uk.mobile.reuters.com/article/domesticNews/idUKKBN14X1X2?il=0
uk.mobile.reuters.com/article/domesticNews/idUKKBN14X0WT?il=0
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/13/tristram-hunt-quits-labour-mp-triggering-by-election-brexit/
bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-38589427
uk.mobile.reuters.com/article/domesticNews/idUKKBN14X001?il=0
sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/11/161122124116.htm
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-sussex-38624219
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38626293
theguardian.com/commentisfree/belief/2011/feb/16/antisemitism-philosemitism
archive.is/rA8bI
archive.is/WrLEx
sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/01/170116091428.htm
uk.mobile.reuters.com/article/idUKKBN1501A6
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-38635518
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leeds-38653144
youtube.com/watch?v=Z3vyFepljl8
theargus.co.uk/news/local/west_sussex_news/15031736.Man_jailed_after_pink_cocaine_seized_at_Gatwick/
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-cambridgeshire-38587916
youtu.be/x2WkDjpowso?t=2m51s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for
BASED TITLE

Sorry about the previous hic-up lads but we couldnt have a 7th thread without a title. It would have angered the druids

(checked)
Those dubs seem to have appeased the druids lad. portents to start the thread are always good
Good thread.

Thanks lad. Heres to us night owls eh

Have to help get the new thread going lad.
Going to make an effort to post updated links throughout the thread this time too, standards to keep and all that…

Why can't we have a Trump of our own?

Because our government was successful in keeping him out of parliament.

Good job lad. - current links keep the thread fresh. Im also impressed that in its near 5k post history now, new UNCUCKED has not spawned a single obnoxious tripfag.

I know that feel. All I want is a right leaning leader with spine. What we have at present is so impotent and shit its painful. Chin up though lad, at least labour is fucked for the present future i fucking hope anyway and a lot can happen between now and 2020 which will be a portentious year i reckon

As long as comrade corbyn refuses to fuck off labour are done.
They cant stop themselves from dropping spaghetti over it and d&c'ing themselves, meanwhile the younger generation are excitedly getting behind his marxist talk and helping to keep him at the helm further driving the wedge through labour.
Just a shame ukip are a shambles at the moment, lets hope based Nuttall can capitalise on their labours weakness so we finally can challenge the tories.

Archives of some of the previous threads here lads

archive.fo/7ezaI
archive.is/PMZwn
archive.is/PNnXC
archive.is/vedVN

There is #0001, #0004, #0005 & #0006.
If lads have archives of #0002 and & #0003 post them itt.

Nice work, hopefully someone got the other two.

To be fair. It is about time for Labour to die.
Opposition parties don't tend to last this long.

All we need to do is sit back and watch it happen lad.

God willing…

Look at our history brah.
Labour has exceeded all other opposition groups. But it is time.

Hope so lad it feels though im missing part of a collection by not having them

Where did this Druid shit come from?

Seems like a forced meme.

Its been going since thread #0002. The druids are real lad dont provoke their wrath by implying they are a forced meme.

Seems like heresy against Kek tbh.

If we trace this back, we may find Kek already within the druidic circles.

do druids communicate with repeating digits

Don't know if they can even count tbh

Kind of. They did use nootropics I know, irish club moss has huperzine-a and it was a favorite of them.

Burger dropping in to express my appreciation for you gentlemen. Holla Forums has been pretty wild these past few days, what with the return of some (((familiar faces))) and all the drama. You guys continue to stick around through everything. You weathered the Brit/pol/ and /brit/ situation, and you saw some pretty crazy shitposting and d&c, yet here you remain, UNCUCKED and unautistic.

It doesn't get said often, so I'll say it now: you're good lads. Thanks for staying so grounded and reasonable, despite it all. I hope you are all doing well.

Excellent work, woke up to a lovely new thread
Hows Saturday so far lads?

Thanks lad, we very much appreciate the support.
ANGLOSPHERE ALLIANCE FOREVER

Go back to /brit/ you irish-hating, white-murdering britkikes.
Start considering that you fucked up white people and you may come back here.

(checked)
We are not from /brit/ lad, we've been here since they left.

Hows about you fuck off back to Israel D&C kike

Paying respects to our ancestral druids is the right thing to do. It does not preclude belief in Kek, it is parallel and likely stems from similar ancient forces.

>>>/brit/
cuck

Not bad thank lad. Just doing a marathon tidy up so I dont get bitched at for being idle when she gets back from work.
How are you doing?

Thankyou lad, that is much appreciated.

Portentious septimus doubles confirm that the brit/pol/ druids are a complementary force along side kek drawn from the same well of emetic occultism. They are not rivals.

These ones do lad.

Remember to post in this thread lads, not the other one. The mods have not deleted the other one yet and have decided to title it now so thats kind of confusing.

The whole druid thing is a bit odd as according to accounts from Rome the Britons used to believe that druids reincarnated and would go on to become druids again. Over and over and over regardless of the circumstances they were born to each time.

Which raises an interesting question.
Were they right? Are we them ancient druids back for another go?
Or were they just an excuse for how some Britons tend to be whacky motherfuckers with no real reason?

Very interesting lad. An eternal cycle of druidic rebirth. I wonder if they were similar to the tibetan lamas is the sense that they could retain the previous lifes wisdom in to their later incarnations and this accumulated over several lifetimes to make powerful magi with multiple lifetimes worth of experience and knowledge.
The druids were also adapt as visceromancy - that is divination through entrails. They could apparently predict the weather by looking at a sheeps liver.
Regardless of the truth of their origins, I think they make a fine mascot/theme for our threads.

Afternoon lads. How are you all?

(checked)
A double digit portentious entrance there.
Very well thanks lad. What are you upto this afternoon?

Just a bit of chatting with folk, writing a bit, etc. Might have a flick through my Bible. Cousin got me a copy of the 400th anniversary edition of the KJV. Pic related.

Dude where did he get it? I've been looking for that.

I'm not sure. I assume online, but it wasn't cheap.

Well mine's older, in Greek and with hookers!
though all bibles include hookers

amazon.co.uk/King-James-Bible-400th-Anniversary/dp/0199557608/

Thanks man

Might take a wander into town shortly, other than that just having a few beers, going to the Anglo beer shop to find some rare ones Ive not tried.

Nice book lad, I dont mind having a leaf through some of the bible tbh, makes very interesting reading.
(checked)
(based)

Any lads got some comfy druid jewtube documentarys to watch?

Ive got this queued up, not watched it yet, but I dont mind Melvynn Braggs voice tbh.

Thanks mate. I used to listen to this while driving to work. It relaxed me.

Technically Stonehenge and other neolithic sites aren't Celtic/Druidic but even during the Saxon's "Night of the Long Knives" the Welsh met them there, Celts didn't know enough of Saxon culture yet.

The Celt nobility always incorporated what and where they moved into , possibly even in the Americas. You should check out the entirety of Puck's song though, you'll even find an old yet intriguing form of Christianity in it, where the monks have to run out a Viking sword making god who asks for cattle in return for good farm equipment.

I'd have to say though the mightiest of any Druid would have to be Hu and his patron was a Welsh deity named Kêd.

You must be joking lad.
user.
Kek.
I must see the source lad.

Im now seriously questioning just what the fuck is going on lads.

Have you seen Lord Ken Clark's Civilisation?

Tommy Robinson goes on filterman with pjw to discuss cuntface mcnepotism for any lads interested. Fun to watch cuntfacemong get btfo tbh.

nice one lad, ill watch that in a bit.

(checked)

Confirmed we must delve deeper into the info based lad has unearthed. Hu & Ked must be looked in to and memed.

The portents continue to flow!
THANK YOU BASED DRUIDS

Well I guess those dubs settle it.

Kek speaks to us through Druidic dubs.

(checked)

Wish they still made tv like that tbh lad. Telly is the complete opposite of Ken Clark stuff. All geared to be 'inclusive' and pander to mongs. Its sad to see how far it has degraded in such a short time.

S E P T I M U S
E
P
T
I
M
U
S

whycantiholdalltheseportents.jpeg

I think they just wanted someone to listen tbh.

(lad those digits)

Hu is a name Druid's assume very often, even the one Claudius captured called himself Hu. It's more of a title, I guess like user.

Not much is known about Kêd though in the early 1800's some guy had a bunch of compiled notes on it trying to figure it out, Edward Davies was his name, I havn't been able to find this particular work. What is known is Kêd had a cauldron where all the priestess would congregate to praise the great god to keep their virtue, the word could also mean virginity.

There is a story from Gaul and in Grimm's tales of the Froschkönig where the frog king must restore the princess's virtue before the whole kingdom collapses, she starts to act like a man in hunting and wants to go to battle, since the first family guided the families of those below that would mean collapse, so after some drama she kisses this frog he becomes a human prince who instructs her on how to be womanlike and the kingdom is restored. Unknown if that story is Celtic or Germanic though.

Back to Kêd here's what I got from the archive on such short notice, I'll look for more later. Nobody has ever translated Kek's coffin scripts so there might be more information in there for you if you know Berber from that time.

4chan.
In sumerian means God.
We arrive at the same place we do with everything else - the Great Flood. The druids worshipped the man who provided the ark which saved the ancient humans. I dont know what we have uncovered here.

Great work lad.

LADS see the underlined in red.

The book was written in the 1800s and the author uses the Ogdoad concept.

This is from the same book lad…
BASED DRUIDS WE CAN HEAR YOU

OH FUCK THE OGDOAD ARE THE ONES WHO PRESERVED THE ARK

Where were you when Noahs ark became Druids Ark?

Fucking brilliant work lad well done. Tip top research tbh. Fascinating stuff.
So we have a solid gnostic connection now?

Wow it is.
Page 573 what does this mean?

More than that lad. Nobody googled "ogdoad ark" before. Im actually in disbelief.

Its all coming together. I can fucking feel it.

That is some highly portentious forgotten esoteric knowledge the druids have imparted to us. The fact that the connection had not been previously made prior to this and that was the first time it had been googled makes it all the more potent.

Thank you based druids

CY+2 Britpol has really gotten its shit together.
I was expecting pictures of Nigels head superimposed on traps when I came ITT.
Instead I learned esoteric knowledge.

whats the name of the book i want to read some druid knowledge

Try this on for size my friend.
Druid=Aryan.

I thought that to, it continues on page 574.

Search about Taliesin.

Historians like to call all these similarities "Fake Celtic History" where the Celts write themselves into other cultures like saying they invented the Hebrew language or Jesus was born somewhere in Scotland.
But what if its not fake?

See second picture Kêd is a "vessel".

We are moving up in the world tbh lad

"Mythology And Rites Of The British Druids by Edward Davies"

thanks

Its the Druids lad. Thank them.

Have you ever seen Robert Sephers work?
I think this is very pertinent to this thread.

As a Brit I endorse this post.

Mention of vessels and such in occult literature always have some super esoteric meaning, similar to the ark.
What would be the modern incarnate? The internet could be considered a vessel as it contains almost all information.

Ill watch it now, thanks lad.

tfw we occult scholars now

A means of transport (figurative/information)
A means of communication
A means of providing goods
A means of fighting war at sea
A means of fighting war in distant land
Yes, thats the internet.
History is a cycle that repeats itself. Every ancient Religion and esoteric teaching shows this. We are aware of the cycle, what happens now?

The Vessel to me is akin to the Egg in the Ogdoad from which the Universe was borne.
The Ogdoad are those 8 aspects of reality that allows the universe to exist.
So to me the ark seems to be the vessel in which begins the start of each cycle.
The rebirth after death. The Universe remaking itself. Dying but not destroyed.

can we break the cycle? Is that even possible?
Or is the redpill that the cycle is indeed unbreakable. Do we use the knowledge as a beacon to guide ourselves though the coming storm?

Based Druids give us a sign

The internet will bring the next incarnation. Or means the end of our current incarnation. Thats my 2pence.

The song that has just come on the radio is
Im convinced.

See first picture.

Is this like the 9 words from Germanic mythos or this a place within Hæfonen? Or was this mis-translated and is another after life?
See second picture, very strange.

"The Tomen, on its lonely hill, bears silent record of the mighty still!"

Nigger you are on the same page as me so much it is fucking terrifying.

Like those digits.

1st pic
Remember "Hu" meant god? and Hu came from overseas to Britain? What if Hu was a druid priest? Who worshipped Kêd, the father of the ark (relates to christian god),
Divine emenations could be the Christ mythos.

The white cow is the Hebrew red heifer…

tfw no based na

Thankyou Based Druids

Thanks based Druids
Nice OC lad

(checked)

(three portentious threes checked)
The druids obviously appreciated your thanks lad

THANK YOU BASED DRUIDS

PORTENTIOUS AS FUCKING ALWAYS

See picture it might mean water and was mis-translated? Also always go back to the original source but then you need to learn Gale.

I need to find that dialogue between Caesar and a Druid who called himself Hu. Hu sometimes means a title, as Druids rarely are rarely called by name during their life. The bards in Wales said "The Christ" was an event. Kind of like how Kêd might be a vessel. It may be all mixed up or just generalized.

See the second picture.

Expect to see some shitlib leftoid sites spew out some kvetching articles soon about
or
..come out soon.
We know you browse here journoscum

I will fucking phone and letter those cunts so much they will wish they were fucking dead I swear.
Lugenpresse scum we ARE fucking druids - We have more proof than your average editiorial, motherfuckers I hope you realise what you'd be getting in to.

And thats the holy grail and jesus connection I have been looking for.

why aren't you loyal to my dick OP

Thats what I mean, but remeber the sumerian name for god is Hu?

I like the flag of the Isle of Man. Three legs.
Post your county flags mates. County Durham here.

That's some great music man. Here something out of my country

Earlier I was having a daydream about the class of 2050 Eton & Harrow, or Eritraea & Haloumi as it has become known.
The class are being told about their great ancestor Faisal Dee Rake and how he finished catching all the pokemon while his ho Ply Mouth looked on admiringly, before he rocked up all swagged in his Afro-Bentley and sunk the Armada with his DJI Phantom that he had soldered an extra cpu into so that it dropped bombs out of suitcases.

I had no concept that their history was literally the basis of all life. All the clues are there though. Druid Kangz. Getting laid lines. Stoned circles. How would D-Rich know he was a lionheart if he wasn't African?

So Druids are merely the bidders of Kek. Why not just skip the middle and get dubs for Kek?

What if I told you the Jews stole the Gaelic language?

See the second image, in Hebrew the name has no meaning but when transcribed into just a standard Gaelic dialect it gets a whole lot of meaning. One has to wonder if you transcribed it to an ancient Ogham like dialect what secrets would you find.

Well which god though? God is the Germanic Gaut, do you mean Enki? Hu is a cognate of Horus as far as I know?

Not a SINGLE fucking Mystery od the Druids image in this thread? The fuck is wrong with you faggots? This is like having a Trump thread with no MAGA Hat edits, jesus christ on a bike

are you trying to become an echo chamber?

Vectis here

probably nothing because Ogham is a sacred language considered to be druidic shorthand
Celtic alphabets have been traced all the way to France in 1500BC where the first Celtic alphabet was found and guess what
its basically runes
the proto-Ligurian language has been found on bones and rocks with runic script
Celts used runes like Germanics and Norse
however by the time the Romans began interacting with Celts and recording their experiences with them it seems most celts had abandoned runes as a form of communication and had adopted the Greek alphabet similar to how the japs adopted the chinku alphabet

Bants, mountains of fine lit, civil discussion. How did you guys cure the cancer, GcMAF?

no lad, they are seperate but complementary entities, they just draw their source from the same well of power. As a memetic the druids are particularly intune with anons from the british isles. But only if they are LOYAL.

definitely LOYAL
on a side note i just drank a spider in a cup of mead
fuck its dark in here

astutely observed user.

I love based Tommy.

Shame he's such a fan of Israel though, and signals against the Right.

ID DUBS, KEK APPROVES OF DRUIDITY

Yeah, as I thought, Kek is not down with this Druidic nonsense.

tbh I can see the druids as being the autists of the ancient world

Yer an idiot

I asked Kek.

Kek responded.

Fuck me I laughed more than I should at that. Happened to me one too lad, except it was in a glass of mateus rose.

(off by one)

Kek responded indeed you stupid autist. Kek shuns those who ask for dubs.

I didn't ask for dubs, I asked for guidance.

Kek said no, to Druids.

(OFF BY ONE AGAIN)
Stop trying moron.

I dont even know what that is but it sounds posh

never ask for dubs Kek bestows them whenever he feels like it

he didnt say no to Druids
check my post
he said no to you newfag

(checked)

Clearly wise ancient right wing autists are a force to be reckoned with.

(checked)
So many dubs today!

Fuhrerdubs confirm that druids were indeed the based autists of the ancient world and their single minded autistic determination to their craft allowed them to develop their systems, its rites and its rituals.

I like the sea symbolism. Forgive me, but what is Vectis?

BRIXTON DINDUS ATTACK

independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/cctv-brixton-chicken-shop-stabbing-knives-belts-gang-teenager-victim-south-london-a7512481.html

KEK HATES DRUIDS!

It could have been for political control there are accounts by Romans of Druids having such complete control over their flock the people would be able to build siege weapons but not know how only a couple years later.

There is also a strange rulings throughout Germania of not writing anything down unless it was blessed, the Book of Invasions could say why, or not. Though you can see in the competing mythologies Germans fearing "magic" users and looking down upon it was it because of these Danans?
First picture.

See second picture about the Druid Dear-dra.

Well met from Tewkesbury.

From my research Kek is a Berber deity. The Berbers have been largely displaced especially in race, I have no evidence to relate them to more parts of Europe though Keku should be a guide in that way for us though. Though the druids probably knew of him.

isle of wight lad. Vectis is latin for diamond I think because of the isles shape.

Okay, that was a test.

I guess Kek doesn't hate Druids.

But maybe he's just indifferent to them.

Is that really an attack though, or is that just a cultural dance we're unfamiliar with?

KEK LOVES DRUIDS!

KEK DOESNT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT ANYONE OF ANYTHING, INCLUDING DRUIDS!

Different cultures probably?
It's like unifying Germanics and Slavs.

Okay I give up.

Fuck you and your trips.

Never give up user. Hu!

I'm just trying to find out the truth about Druids and Kek.

I nearly died laughing lads.
THANK YOU BASED DRUIDS

Present some independent research then lad, see what the druids think of it.

oooooo careful
cant equate 5th century Bardic druids in Ireland with the older ones of the Roman era
the Isle of Anglesey was a Celtic pilgrimage site known as far as Galatia in Anatolia
its why the Romans were so keen on destroying it
the druids of Ireland would have lost contact with the rest of the world sometime in the 1st century AD

BASED INDIVIDUALIST RHETORICIAN SARGON OF AKKAD REVEALS NEW "ARTISIC" SIDE

Now we know what Manlet Wews likes about him

In Sussex we wunt be druv.

is that you isle of wight lad?
i still remember that white burqa statue the locals wrecked
bloody marvelous

I havent seen wews in ages
how is the diabetic porridge wog these days?

Burger here, loving the direction this place has taken post-containment. That said, I can't listen to things about Stonehenge anymore that only go back a few thousand years and involve only celts or druids. I've gone full atlantean now; my interest in druid era Europe lies in how it descended from pre-flood whiteness.

Also check out the we wuz atlanteans thread if you get the chance. Some highlights you can grab off yt:
- carl munck, "the code" (dense and slow but powerful)
- graham Hancock, "lost civilization" series (skip through the parts about him doing mushrooms he's not as deep as he thinks he is)
- "revelations of the pyramid" (most hollywoodish of the lot but fuck is it bad english. For anyone triggered by a French accent be forewarned you might want to search for a version with subtitles and watch on mute).

Thanks for the support friend, Ive definitely been in the atlantean thread, and thanks for the reccomendations for further study. We think it goes all the way back lad. Everything seems tied together.

been there contributed much to the thread already
from what I remember Stonehenge was built somewhere between 11,000 BC and 9000BC and was dismantled mostly for spare parts by around 7000BC
geosurveys from the air of Stonehenge showed massive structures built in around the site that stretched for miles on end
theories state that what we see today of Stonehenge is simply the central point of an enormous and highly complicated solar calendar built sometime shortly after the last ice age ended and all thats left today is some standing stones of its most central point

One has to wonder why Boudica's forces didn't turn to face the Roman army that she knew was headed toward Anglesey, at that time the druids were the saviors of the Celtic people who you'd fight to last man to save, why did none of her forces, made up of different chieftains, not turn to stop it?

There was a druid with Boudica who told her exactly what she must do if she wanted one of her daughters to live a long life. Did he tell her to face the other assault and knowingly loose instead? If so were the Druids wiped out in Anglesey, or did the Romans say that was the case to ensure peace? How do we know the bones there Druids? There teachings continued.

As Germanics as a people like to use their "Reich" concept where the lose of yesterday is the reason victory is assured in time. Perhaps the look of lose was part of larger strategy, the knowledge survived.

Yeah lad its me. It was glorious. It showed that the locals had no time for lefty shows of pro islamic tolerance.

Oh, ok. I learned something from Holla Forums. I live well away from the sea. map related. It's a small town in the Pennine mountains. There's a river near my home. I often swim in it but it's very cold. If you get your head under and just dive in, then it's alright.
Your body will go into shock immediately. Controlling breathing is the key.
You just have to go against what your body tells you and get in. After it has been raining, it's very dangerous. I never swim after rain as I don't want to drown.

the druids knowledge did survive, well scraps of it
pretty sure in Wales druidic lore survived with Taliesin and bards like him well into the 8th century
Boudica was not a liberator of Britain she was a figurehead behind which the dispossessed disenfranchised Celts of Britain rallied behind
if you want a true Celtic hero see King Caratacus
the man who lead the defence of Britain against the Romans, betrayed by Queen Cartimunda who owed him her fealty to the Romans who brought him in chains before the Senate where he made this speech to them
after that the Senate pardoned him and ordered him to live the rest of his days under house arrest in a palace in Rome because if he went back to Britain the entire country would rise up again in arms under his name

based islanders do it again tbh

There have been mixed reports as to what Wews is up to, since he has gone media silent recently.

There is a credible rumour circulating that he got doxxed by an pro-SNP newspaper, who have been sending journalists round his house harassing him night and day, with the occasional gang of antifa joining them, shouting marxist slogans and throwing bottles.

Wews is going on the run, plans to hide in alt-right safe houses round the country, until the heat is off him.

He says Britain is no longer safe, and plans to escape to America, where he envisages setting up a NEET commune from where he can further direct his media operations, making videos and hosting hangouts.

Some people think it was Comrade Kikemarez that turned him in, but this is just unprovable hearsay at this point.

The main evidence for all this has been a small number of screen grabs from Wew's underground skype community.

Wews is asking for additional financial help to assist in his plans to build a NEET commune and alt-right media hub in America.

I envision thousands upon thousands of unread emails, letters, texts and voicemessages on Richard Spencers personal effects from wews begging for help

Good rundown lad. Have we had any solid conformation on the info outside of the screengrabs yet or are we still in the dark as to its veracity?

I cannot allow them dubs to go unchecked any longer

Post the druid lore in the Kek theology threads.
We will make reality Aryan again.

Caractacus was a legend. Thats a motto and a half for Brit/pol/. Thanks for the information lad.

Woes himself has said it is true.

its a motto thats survived for 2000 years
this wasnt a man that conquered whole continents
just a man that wished to defend his home and his people from foreign tyrants

Hory Fug, is this true?

Its good to find an ancient that stands with us against traitors and invaders - we must clean these green sceptered Isles before we can move abroad and restore any former glory. Between him and the druids I think we have a firm ancestral support base for our righteous Nationalism.

Damn that sucks. I've been envisaging a run at streaming myself and this is what stops me: I don't know how to stay anonymous even if there was no money involved. Good luck to this wews guy, I won't throw money at an unsubstantiated story, but could definitely swing him some coin if he can get stateside and prove he's here already.

This is what Im waiting for too lad, substantiated corroborated proof.

Unsubstantiated outside of a few small screecaps but very possible as they have been actively looking for him for a while now.
We will have to wait for word from the man himself.

see .

Wews is in a tight spot right now.

t. wews & co. insider

M8, I don't know why you don't seem to get that we cant all take your word for it.
I even said its very possible, I believe it but what you've shown isn't proof, I understand that you cant give any more than that which is why we all keep saying to wait for word from wews.
This isn't personal, you should know we have to be sceptical.

Spat ale everywhere, 8.8/10

Lel.

Woes' misfortune came from the NPI conference and Hailgate. Such a thing might have blown-over in the States, but in Scotland it was another story. Antifascists are desperate to find him due to his channel being so popular. Also, in my opinion, they can see that he's just one lone guy sat in his bedroom; he's vulnerable.

Since the beginning, really, antifascists have been trying to find him – remember Nick Lowles' request that someone identify Woes? That drew a lot of attention from the underground Left, and they're not ones to give up easily.

IT'S ALL TRUE, EVERY WORD OF IT.

I'm a good friend of Woes, and can confirm via direct conversation that he's had at least one journalist show up at his house, and that antifascists in his local area are trying to find him. He's trying to let it all blow over, as it seemingly did when the BBC and the Daily Mail contacted him after Hailgate, but this time it looks like it's getting serious.

He'll be alright, I think, but he's very worried about his family, understandably.

This.

That could easily be faked

Funny timing to see druids mentioned here, as I've been watching videos on Irish mythology just out to learn more about it. Holla Forums should really get around to watching Michael Tsarion. I think he might be on the right path to prehistory. It's more /x/ tier than anything, but Holla Forums and /x/ go hand in hand.

Michael Tsarion is a fucking spic looking conspitard loon.

Beneath David Icke tier gobbledygook tbh

See

(moar druidic dubs)
Yeah I remember Tsarion from my tinfoil days. Hes pretty out there fringe but he can be quite entertaining as can chris everard.

In fairness David Icke has become pretty based in recent years. Hes not fallen to the lure of socialism/muh one world globalism like many new agers did. You dont have to agree with everything someone says to appreciate parts of their work.

REEEEEE! Why isn't Kek blessing me with any significant digits?

Do I have to follow the based Druids to get dubs now?

Nah, that didn't work either

Oh welcome to the thread oathposter
Filtered

Bong among the dead from yesterdays snackbar attack in Florida.
news.sky.com/story/british-great-grandmother-among-five-dead-at-florida-airport-10721845

fugg did we meme this too far lads?

Woes is now leaving Britain.

requesting that peter hitchens webm where he's day-dreaming while a sad song is playing. Anyone got it? thanks m80s

Fug

I thought the whole thing was a big joke

Reeeeeeeeeeeee!

Why can't Brit/pol/ meme anything good?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Now im mad lads. Fucking smug blog of degenerates. He needs to at least come to england to get away from them lefty scots. He can stop with me if he wants, he'll get no bother from folk here.

Colin Robertson
disappoint it wasnt angus mckilt tbh

So, now we have to dox this blogger

All eyes on these lefty cunts

This tbh. We return the favour in kind now.

Well, we all knew it would happen sooner or later, lets just hope wews has a decent contingency plan in place.

Fucking kek lad.

I'd rather he was called something badass like Maximus Ironsides.

Colin Robertson is a bit underwhelming.

The leftist cunts that doxxed are Woes actually call themselves an "unsavourycabal" of feminists, queers, and trolls.

twitter.com/unsavourycabal

how do you feel about this

Indeed, I never had him down as a colin.

Poor wews I hope this blows over for him, I dont want to see him exiled or harassed by leftoid drone scumbags who know nothing about him.
Fugg, I couldnt abide living somewhere where the hard left has a presence. The worst we have down here are the young green party ffs and theres about 3 of them. Its fucking mad how parts of the country are politically polar opposite from others (I imagine brighton would be pretty nightmarish for instance)
Scotlands cities are bad on accounts I hear too, infested with university commie sjw filth and immigrants.

the fuck is wrong with these people…

Any university city/town is probably shit for it tbh.

Lad, im four mins in and this boring, is there a point to it?

The weird thing is, even though they describe themselves this way, they STILL think they are the good guys

Every single one of their ancestors would have hated them, and seen them as a drain on the tribe, and a nefarious influence on the young, but these deluded cunts don't think that's important.

They really believe they are their own judge and jury, since they have no connection to their ancestry, land, spirit, and people, and so no moral compass.

Brighton is not as bad as it could be - we had the Battle of Ship Street 2/3 years ago where we turfed a few dozen soap dodging hippie squatters out from the old post office during the EDL march - The lefties are numerous but get opposed hard when they try anything down here.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-sussex-18308450

theargus.co.uk/news/11175736.Violent_clashes_as_March_for_England_returns_to_Brighton/

who /LARP/ here?

is imperium still allowed here?

Fuck off.

Funny how lots of disruptive >(1)s appeared we started discussing doxxing this thousand flowers blog

you mean every thread?

How do I find an Asian beauty, lad?

Tippidy toppity wew tbqhwy(pbuh) lads.

Top kek the mods and their beta bitches are so pissed off by r u l e cuck it's filtered.

Very strange indeed.

MODS

This is a British thread for me and my BRIIIIITHIIIISH BROOOOOOOOOOTHERS. Get out

AHHHHHHHHH NO PLEASE DON'T BAN ME I'M ACTUALLY ONE OF THE GOOD GUYS

I doubt it's imperium poster tbh, he's probably just banned from /brit/ again.
Speaking of /brit/…
Hello lads, how is school?

Sorry lad I got a tad reply-happy.

Are you implying most /brit/ posters go to school? Why?

Filter and report them.

I hate leftists so much.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAA, WAAAAAAAAAAAAA
DADDY IMkAMPFY SAAAAAAAAAAAAVE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
MMMMHHHMMM PUT IT IN MY BUMBUM, YOUR NONWHITE PEEPEE FEELS SOOOOOOOO GOOD
BRITISH PATRIOT BUWWIES WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND OUR SPEWSHUL WELATIONSHIP OF WUV, WISH OUR GRANDPARENTS ALL DIED IN THE WAR TBH

Is that you 22st?

Every thread, couple of hundred posts in and you do the same routine, is it really that fun?

No you.

A couple of hundred posts for you is about a week for me to be honest with you

We've been up 24 hours you mongoloid.

N-NO

go to bed then

Anyone got any FRESH POLITICS to discuss?

How about we discuss the benefits of forming an empire read imperium with Kuomintang Taiwan?

Don't worry lad, I've got your back.

Can’t wait until we kick the Polish menace out of the UK after Brexit tbh with you lads.

""""""""""""""""""""uncucked"""""""""""""""""""""

I need this

Chinky wives are now the UK's biggest import now that we've set up a trade deal with Hong Kong

Invaders straining NHS
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-redcross-health-idUKKBN14R08H

So?

I fucking knew it, lad, just post normally and people wont hate you.

2/10 tbh

And I've got yours, lad *stabs your back*

Why is he so based lads?

Leave me alone, lad. I am a refugee now.

I LOVE HUWHITE PEOPLE

You should be thanking me for bringing your dead thread back to life

*Absorbs the knife and spits it out*

Time for death short round.

I don't know how to play cards, lad. Go easy on me

I know, stop being a cancerous sperg then.
They only ban you because you shit the threads up, it wont be tolerated here.

I actually admire your autism lad, must be tough but you manage to carry on.

Lad…

Germany invaded Poland, lad. And Churchill wasn't in charge at the time

I try

sweet quads, lad. I am me. I can't help it.

You better try lad.

*Starts playing blackjack*
You're fucked now kiddo.

Just filter and/or report these spergs.

They are here to disrupt.

*Wins blackjack game and rides off into the sunset with Chinky wife*

boring

No… I just want to be free

YOU HAVE TO TEACH ME WHILE WE PLAY LAD

CUCK MY LIFE INTO PIECES
THIS IS MY WIFE'S POLISH SON
NAZI LARPIN, NO THINKIN
HAD E.D. SINCE DOCTORS SNIPPED MY BOY WILKIN

THIS IS MY WIFE'S POLISH SON

Too late kiddo.

Good point lad, I forgot I filter them.

you wanna play 21? I've got 22.

How do you find out who owns a domain name?

I want to know who registered this site, the one belonging to the leftist shits harassing are Woes.

athousandflowers.net/

Why is nobody talking politics?

Thats actually good to hear lad. Fight the good fight.

Isn't there a website for that? whois or something?

I WILL STICK MY WILLY IN ANYTHING HOLY SHIT GIVE ME RELEASE

Be strong, lad. You're supposed to be on nofap

They're busy adjusting their tinfoil hats so the niggerjewspacelizards that lied about Hitler can't hear their thoughts, lad.

Yeah but it's not working for me.

Very impressive digits.

Who is this sperg you are talking to.

Can't you use his autism to help us in our quest to dox these vile leftists ?

You raiders will only anger the druids and end up cursed you know. Its not something to fuck about with. Druids dont like yellow fever or fat shitposting neets coming where they are not welcome.

Is it possible we could use their autism to harass the disgustin leftists that are attacking Woes?

(portentious)
Notice how the BASED druids grant quads to one of our own who is admonishing the raiders lads?

Thankyou based druids

Don't know then lad, maybe try /baph/?
(checked)
Its the 22st lad from /brit/, you will remember him as the one who used to be obsessed with virginia.
He gets banned from /brit/ almost daily and tonight he's on a d&c mission for them, just filter him, all he wants is (you)s.

What 22stone and imperiumposter? Doubt it lad, they are cancer distilled fit only for the filter. They only want to shit things up for us. The effort involved in going after leftists is far beyond them and is dangerously close to doing something conducive to the cause for them.

WEW

Ive seen you in the other thread lad, I just saw you laughing with them, im filtering you now though.

prove you are not then and dox that degenerate blog that fucked with are wews then fat boy
you are not even getting a you tbh lad

Druidic dubs confirm that is the only way to redeem yourself, whoever (You) are.

Fatboy is really lonely tonight it would seen. inb4 he saw the post about the Bourbon & cheese henges and thought they looked damn tasty

Get him to help us dox that blog

Or filter him

Its 22st, just filter him and the rest of them.

Kek, he's not lonely, he's still posting in their thread.

Yes, son.
In the grave.

Fucking cunts, were not raiding them yet they send that fucking bull to rampage in our proverbial china shop. Smhtbh lad.

i know that this is a bit over the top of a claim, but it is what it is, just look into it if u doubt

1)Old Gaelic is actually Hebrew

2)Druids were non-kike race mixed lost tribe of Hebrews, Dan. (making ashkenazis the caananite hebrew mixed offspring)

Well that makes him even more of a bloated cunt then. You fat fuck I hope you get DVT or carpal fucking tunnel syndrome

Kek.

we WWIII now niggas

Filter them lad, their hatred for Holla Forums has twisted them tbh.
They are like Khorne now 22st is clearly Nurgle

ID 282494 IS FROM /BRIT/ PLAYING BOTH SIDES

>>>/brit/133861
>>>/brit/133942
>>>/brit/133892

question can a burger be a druid?

I either read something or watched a fringe video years ago about the druids being one of the lost tribes. Id forgotten about it until you mentioned it.

You are right tbh lad. The odd one is reasonable like the one who was calling out the plastic paddies even if it was a bait thread he had a point and he was capable of reasoned discussion but the majority are cancer who just enjoy shitting stuff up. Children tbh.

This, funniest part is, they all bang on about us cucking for the mods and being jerrycucks.
The mods stay out of here and we only ever deal with them when someone is shitposting and I think I see one mention of Germany per thread at most.
I think I may have filtered a good lad though by accident and I don't know how to undo it tbh

(checked)
Druids=one of the lost tribes.

Do you remember estimiating /brit/ as being Uni or college shitposters? Judging by the conduct we have seen tonight, I think that is insulting to shitposting students tbh.

you should have allied with the chinks

We all know this is you, two faced prick.

I know it's you, you two faced prick. You mentioned uncucked first in the thread, you said here you're in both threads, you posted here before anyone else in /brit/ came.

Dubs confirm the estimation was to generous. Poor conduct on behalf of our misguided former bretheren tbh.

Fuck you lad, I've been here since the start of these threads, I was one of the three or four lads that kept it going so we could still post here.
Also: (1)
Fuck off and shitpost with the fat lad back on your own board.

REMINDER THAT MILLENNIAL WOES HAS BEEN DOXXED BY A LEFTIST BLOG

Weird how all the shills showed up right after the conversation started on that.

Indeed.

He's probably a spy anyway. Look at how he allowed Kikemarez to continue to hang out with him.
Joe Owens warns us about spies astroturfing themselves with prison and doxxing to gain street cred. It happened to Tommy Robinson, and it could happen to any prominent nationalist you know.

All the autism and d&c put us off tbh.
What do then lads? I doubt the faggots at that website have much personal info available, all we know is their twitter and the disgusting blog…

Let the preponderance of portentious repeating digits flow freely

Fugg me!

We watch them for now, probe them for weakness and put the word out. We could make a thread on the main board too to draw attention to it. Maybe that would be the best course of action to take.

Dox the, post their dox to Holla Forums

Let everything else take care of itself, we don't even need to do any of the dirty work ourselves

Just putting their info out there will be enough

The druids seem to approve of this plan

(checked)
I wouldn't know where to start, how do you track down degenerate jocks?

Here's one of them for starters

twitter.com/sarahhiggins90

Look, she has rabbits

Be awful if something were to happen to them…

Just awful…

Yes, she's just asking to be punched

Jesus, what a mong.
I thought they would be anonymous, they have their names on the blog kek.
twitter.com/jamwithlabour is another one.
The rest either are anonymous or haven't posted in years.
The wews dox was posted by the admin account.

facebook.com/AThousandFlowers
Few people on wewsidf in the comments of the article post.

SARAH HIGGINS

ahhh fuck you scared me

That smile she is doing is one that fat women use to try and disguise their fatness.

I wonder how she'd look if she wasnt a fat fuck.

Just ugly

Most leftoid birds are fucking dogs tbh lads.

lmao that pic is perfect

kek confirms

I'll send the human shortbread depository a fruitcake
fat fuck needs some fruit in his diet anyway

saw two women walking together at the shops earlier
one was normal in a singlet and shorts
the other looked like she was trying her hardest not to look like a woman
black shirt, black jeans, side fringe hair, arms covered in tatts and problem glasses
sad tbh the normal one was kinda cute

Ok lads, now im mad.
Faggoty gamergate/ebin centre left lolatfeministsamiriteguise twitter is attacking our haggisplanet.
twitter.com/shoe0nhead/status/818012050169401344
WERE THE ONLY ONES ALLOWED TO BULLY HIM REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Morning lads, how is everybody today?

THE POUND PREDICTED TO RISE ON SOLID MANUFACTURING, CHRISTMAS SHOPPING PERFORMANCE
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-supermarkets-idUKKBN14S07O
telegraph.co.uk/business/2017/01/07/get-ready-pound-rise-brexit-rows-fade/

DEUTSCHE BANK CLAIMS POUND UNDERVALUED
poundsterlinglive.com/gbp-live-today/5980-pound-undervalued-deutsche-bank-3434

REASONS BEHIND CONTINENTAL SWARTHINESS CONFIRMED BY SCIENCE
sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/01/170104174210.htm

ISRAELI DIPLOMAT TO UK FILMED PLOTTING TO TAKE DOWN MPs
(2 sources please archive)
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38545671
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/israeli-embassy-official-take-down-pro-palestinian-mps-video-sir-alan-duncan-shai-masot-maria-a7515511.html

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38546484

That fucking coalburning hack bitch is having a pop at are wews?

REEEEEEEEEEEE tbh

Not bad thanks lad. Just back from church coz the boy was serving on the altar was up late last night & I nearly dozed off during communion

Thanks for the links. They serve to keep the thread fresh and topical.

And what do you know? that faggot spinosauruskin is involved.
I cant stand that skinny little leftist twat.
although wews might be being a bit of a dick just dcma'ing videos cos they annoy him tbh

Yeah that little prick really rubbed me up the wrong way - first when he was on wews stream then the way he behaved a couple of days later.
Fucking smug little prick id love to wipe that smirk off his face tbh.

DMCA makes it worse, because now they know he's fearful of being accused of something. What he said wasn't particularly extreme either.

A rare astrological event called "All planets in direct motion" began yesterday.

theusualroutine.com/2017/01/04/rare-astrological-event-january-7th-2017-planets-moving-direct/

This could be quite portentious lads

(checked)
potentious dubs talking about portentious events?
I like where this is going tbh, good find lad.

Are you ready for a real redpill?

The massive spike in anti-"Jerrycuck" posts we saw in Brit/pol/ around edition 760 was ALL a fucking false flag.
The /lippe/ raids, the harris spam, all of it.
All of it was orchestrated by (((outside forces))) to cause further division and get Brit/pol/ banned.
We know from the guy who runs that board that there were only one or two of the same IPs posting any spam.
The Deustch/pol/ noted that one of the people spamming in their thread had the same ID as one who posted anti-British stuff in German before.

That all fuckin turned out nice for them, didn't it?

Not surprising but it doesn't matter now anyway.
It would only have needed one person to start harrisposting anyway as a few autists ran with it once they saw it triggered Holla Forums. one of said autists is still planning threads to annoy Holla Forums
Besides, look at the state of the thread last night, we needed rid of that element tbh, shame the others left in a huff too though.
I don't even care anymore, im just going to report and filter them on sight now, its the only way to deal with it, they're just trolling for a laugh so ignoring them works. 22st was talking to himself for about twenty mins last night before he scuttled back to /brit/ kek.

I always thought the Harrisposters were blatant D&C.

I always said so too.

It's a common assumption that it was intentional and not just for laughs or autism. The spamming continues to this day in the other board. It's not as obnoxious as it was before, but any newcomer will just think it's a load of utter banal shit and probably never return.

Based Tommy's gun identifed. archive.is/1rsya

Didn't the SPLC or ADL claim they had the receipt for the gun kit or instructions that Tommy Mair used?

Or do I remember that incorrectly?

He got some instructions but the one he used was clearly not home made.

I have no idea, it was never shown to anyone, as far as I knew

I heard it was some contraption he'd made himself

There were photos of it after the trial. You can see in the link above.

I vaguely recall the first reports saying it was some sort of home made gun too lad, maybe it was crossed wires from the police to the press? They may have thought "sawn off modified rifle" meant a hand made job.
The lugenpresse fuck stuff up all the time in their clamour to report breaking news, like when reports come out of multiple gunmen at mass shootings and it turns out it was just confusion in the heat of the moment.

Look at this lads.
What percentage of the population are they again?

Woes on front page of Daily Record. Should have taken Brother John's advice and doxed himself to neuter their power over him.

So lads, how can I get out of the TV Licence Jew?
There is literally no way for me to hide my TV from the window since my house is so small.
A friend of mine swears by the No TV declaration, says he hasn't been bothered in 3 years, but he lives in Glasgow and I'm in Belfast so they may actually bother to visit me like they say on the letter.
Fuck the BBC.

Disconnect it from the TV aerial and don't watch that shite. Just have it for youtube, gaming and downloaded vids.

much as im loathe to agree with john there, you are probably right tbh lad. It would have disempowered those looking to name and shame him and would have allowed it on his own terms.
Hes had his face out there in public for ages. Im not sure how he thought he could remain user indefinately anyway. If he'd hidden his face maybe but as it stands, he put himself out there so it was inevitable that he would have been identified eventually. Like john said, he should have had the reveal on his own terms.

(checked)
(checked)

The day is off to a good start with two examples of portentious numerological dubbery already. My favorite based welsh/cypriot hybrid MrE has a new video out

They charge you for it even if it's not connected to shit

They don't charge people, they encourage and trap them into incriminating themselves.

What is the practical difference in this case?
Some twat comes to my house at a random time of the day, looks in my window and sees a very obvious television.
This twat then knocks on my door and says "You have a television, you need a licence."
What am I supposed to say? "No I don't"?

"I don't watch live TV. Bye". Shut door. Don't engage them any more than that.

Would it be worth doing the No Licence Needed thing anyway first, and then telling them to fuck off if they visit my house after?

Also, are any of these options here to trick me, or can I safely tell them I have a television if I don't watch live TV?

Thank you master!
*kisses your american feet
I'm so sorry for what us Britkikes did to your great people.
I feel so validated now that an American has told me I'm a good boy.

Yes but as it says they can still come round to your house.

Spoke to that mate of mine and he told me it's better if I just tell them I have a TV but I only use it for DVDs or games or whatever. That way if they come and look in it's less suspicious than if I told them I don't have one.
The BBC aren't getting a penny from me.

wew lads
archive.is/xgyJB

Me neither, I want to see them begging for donations like the guardian does now.

They don't mind doxxing woes but they are pretty shy about their own identities

Registrant Contact Information:
NameRegistration Private
OrganizationDomains By Proxy, LLC
AddressDomainsByProxy.com
Address14747 N Northsight Blvd Suite 111, PMB 309
CityScottsdale
State / ProvinceArizona
Postal Code85260
CountryUS
Phone+1.4806242599
Fax+1.4806242598
Email

Fucking hell I hate lugenpresse so much.
Literally none of these things are true. They just want to harrass and bully him into shutting up because hes broken the leftoid narrative and is encouraging others to do the same.
Fuck I wish I could somehow hold them to account for this. Best we can do is counter dox that blog of degenerates and the journofilth who wrote this crap if possible.
Fuck the scottish leftards so much though. Our lugenpresse is bad too but I cant see any of them devoting a full front page spread to identifying a right wing vlogger. I dont even think the graun or the mirror would scrape the barrel for a headline like that.
Tomorrows fish and chip paper tbh.

Hope woes is keeping his chin up about this. It will all blow over in a week or two.

If he is smart, which he is he can use this negative attention and turn it positive. He also can sue the luggenpresse for giving out the place he currently lives.

well….Woes is screwed

you can't sue for that

Yes lad, use the online form to opt out but state you use the tv for games etc, I've been doing that for about six years now and never had them round. (don't have an aerial plugged in though so I wouldn't care if they did tbh)
The questions try to catch you out but just keep saying you wont watch live tv, they cant do shit. stop watching their shite anyway lad, its bollocks

Hi /brit/

Apparently, the guy who doxed him is in link related twitter.com/GahmuretKing/status/818430852933840897
No clue if its real or not, came up on my twatter earlier.

dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/daily-record-reporter-joins-veteran-7346852

seems legit

THANK YOU BASED DRUIDS
I asked you for help and you provided

It's sad to see this happen to Woes, of all people. He's not violent or hate-filled, he isn't overly crass, and I never got the impression that he ever wanted to be "preacher of Nazi vitriol." He's just a nice guy, with some self-esteem and self-doubt issues, who came to understand some uncomfortable truths about current-year life and society. He probably found that analyzing it, and communicating with like-minded individuals was a way of coping with it, easier than living in it and suffering in silence, at least.

For Christ's sake, look at the picture of him they used. Does he look like a psychotic monster who burns down ethnically-diverse schools and orphanages? Hopefully, if nothing else, at least some more normalfags may check out his channel to see what all the hullabaloo is about, only to realize that he's not like what is being described in cuckenpresse rags. Maybe this will be an indirect redpill for some.

Wews is a pro faggot moderate(unless that changed, haven't watched his vids in a year or so.), if that's nazi vitriol I'd love to know what they'd say about those even a wee bit more to the right than he.

Also, when the fuck did Wews become a fat cunt?

About the same time he ate all the pies lad

How can I become a druid?

Druidic menhir dubs confirm klog and his sjw crew are condensed cancer

I was thinking I should help the poor fella out
went to patreon.com
typed Millennial Woes into the search box
that's the first vid that comes up

BREAKING

Woes' doxers have now themselves been doxxed

how did they relate that silver 4x4 to the journalist?

You could join one of the fraternal orders like A.O.D but the way to become a proper BASED druid is to:

Yeah, people are doing a great job.

hitler dubs do not lie tbh
born under our white heaven or join another group of enlightened sorcerers

The wews doxed thread has become flooded with shills screaming "TRS!" at everyone.
I dont like it lads, where the fuck are all these waves of shills coming from? They are operating on multiple sites too.

Im wading through it now lad, its a shitshow.
Wews catching a lot of flak for all the gay shit lol

It's been happening for months

Yeah, the shills have been out in force.

There is some organised plan from the Left to destroy Holla Forums's ability to function as a memetic nexus, so that the Right can no longer influence politics

Some new strategy or place to organise might be needed, if it doesn't subside.

They do that to exploit fracture points. I dont think many real Holla Forumsacks give a fuck what someone did in their private life years ago providing its kept private and behind closed doors.
Wews should never have mentioned it though tbh and should have stfu about it and carried it as internal shame. No one wants to know that he got bummed in his college years or whatever.

BREAKING

WOES IS ON THE RUN

Have you lads take the final pill yet?

Filtered

Not sure why he would need to finish for ever. He just needs to avoid saying anything illegal.
The damage is done now in terms of his employment prospects.

This tbh. It does seem that hes overreacting a bit.

It could have been the best thing that happened to his channel. Think of the extra traffic it would have got, and then people would have watched a vid or two expecting some genocidal maniac and it would have turned out to be completely reasonable.

I agree.

I don't think he should have gone on the run, it shows that his attackers have won, so they will do this again.

But I also heard his family are not on side with his politics, and have been giving him a hard time over his channel, asking him to stop.

The combination of these two things probably made him decide that it wasn't worth staying.

Fuck knows what he's going to do without his channel though, something which got him recognition, respect, a girlfriend, and an income.

I can't see that he is going to stop making videos. Maybe he has some other plan in mind.

That beefucking thread has devolved into a shilling shitshow now too
reeeeee fucking perturbed by these obvious outside forces fucking with the board

I bet he's just in a bit of a panic right now, probably in a bad place and gone all "woes is me" sorry lads, couldn't resist I reckon he will be back making videos soon enough once he calms down. Cant blame the wee haggis muncher, antifa are bad enough without the press vultures on top of it all.
Hope they're bricking it now tbh.

Reading that kind of stung, honestly.

In totally sympathise with the guy, but he should have been mentally prepared for this and it's bad for his cause to flee abroad from journalists and leftists when one of his main objections is refugees coming into the country.

I'm actually confused, why haven't you guys made nigel your prime minister yet? Or somebody else who qualifies well. Don't you have the numbers?

Britain's electoral system meant the million or two(?) votes UKIP received meant basically fuck all.

I thought it was more than that, actually.
But yeah, their First Past the Post system meant that UKIP got one MP, but other parties with fewer votes got more.
And people think America's electoral system is fucked up.

Brack pigeonu has done a pro-wews video. Good on him tbh. Rips that alan mcewan cunt a new arsehole

honestly it feels like betrayal tbh

Indeed, there is nothing wrong with a tactical withdrawal but in this case it feels like hes just running away. Has he not got some beefy lad mates who he can get round his house to guard it and to intimidate any journofilth or antifags that show up? Thats what i'd do. Id get my mates and my missus cousin because hes fucking massive and covered in tats to menace any cucks who came to mouth off. Id record it and upload it. Missed opportunity tbh. Running away just plays into their hands and they will see it as a victory

In doing this hes just emboldened the likes of the commie cunt blog and that beta cuck reporter.

its wews
we're not even sure he has regular m8's

found the picture related

fucking discusting

address the west lothian question and England would be free of the EU for good

True although perhaps he could get commander kikemarez with his 1337 haxxing skillz, spy contacts and super seekrit special forces training to singlehandedly rectify the situation.

archive.is/zY9Qr

Hope Not Hate, Scottish Tories, and reports of an organised email campaign

Today, I have a message for the Daily Record (JewTube related).

Made me rage tbh. Hope not soap trying to push for hate crime charges just because he stated that a conflict between the europeans and immigrants is inevitable. At no point did he call for this - he just says he thinks its coming. To be prosecuted for making a prediction, that would be beyond orwellian. I dont think they would tbh - too tenuous - I think this is being done to try and frighten the rest of us into stfu'ing. They are making an example of him in an attempt to scare the rest of us. Im fucking raging tbh. Dont get why they went after wews in particular (perhaps because his mild manners and calm and reasoned ability to debate worried them. There are a lot more extreme nationalists than wews that they could have gone after with h8 criem bullshit)
Is another factor in this because its scotland which seems hyper left wing at the moment? I cant see any english tabloids going that far tbh. Not even the mirror or the graun would devote a front page to shaming a youtuber with 20k subs. Its fucking surreal lads - if youd told me this would be happening to are wews this time last year id not have believed it.

True, PER has put some much more inflammatory language out there.
It does make you wonder how this will play out. Could he end up getting extradited or arrested on arrival at Edinburgh airport. They would likely make an example out of him.

"No punching right"? Careful boys, don't want TRS setting up shop in your general.

Always >(1)

Hi Schlomo, how's the D&C going?

Its like you actually want us to call you a prick or something

Hows Tuesday going for you lads?

Wews should come back to the UK via Belfast City Airport. Some LOYAL LADS in Ulster will keep him safe from antifags and the peelers won't be able to touch him.

archive.is/bMxFf

who would have imagined this?

Anyway…
Seriously, read this shit nigga:
paganachd.com/faq/misconceptions.html#racist
reddit.com/r/Paganacht/comments/5kb8ol/are_there_any_instances_of_gender_variance_or/
>decide to make a thread on >>>/asatru/13205 to see if anyone wanted to help

Well shit nigga if this isn't a sign I don't know what is.
Another sign?
whats-your-sign.com/animal-symbolism-frog.html
"As a Celtic symbol meaning, the Frog was deemed lord over all the earth, and the Celts believed it represented curative or healing powers because of its connection with water and cleansing rains. "

johndwood.co.uk/for-sale/properties-for-sale-in-united kingdom/england/hampshire/so41/4-bedroom-house-in-barrows lane-so41/lym160118

might buy it tbh

reeeeeeeeeee at the runnymeade trust cuck tbh

Weird how none of the leftists were protesting the system here when it kept ukip out right?
Cunts…

Looking on twatter today, wews has lots of support, even a bunch of the centre left anti feminist lot were defending him.
Lot of people calling for the dox of the reporter too to see how he likes it
I think they made a big error going after wews tbh, half the pepe profile pics in the replies were laughing and calling wews a moderate, they picked on the wrong target. Its mainly that commie blogs fault, nothing better to do with their gross, polyamorous, gender fluid lives but bully a fat neet guilty of wrongthink.
Sounds like they did the legwork doxing him and gave it to the cuck reporter.

Welcome back lad, we try to keep things less autistic now, its much nicer.

That looks comfy as fuck, shame they stapled a shitty upvc conservatory on the back.

What, my first post in the thread can't be pointing out how pozzed an aditude that is? So, what you're saying is, if a gay Arab Jew says "I love nationalism and white people" he's an unfair target? Is that right?

Why not go on their subreddit, make a burner account and downboat all their shit? It might not do much, but at the very least if we get a few people on board it will make people searching out a connection to their history turn away from that cuckoldry.

False equivalency and spurious comparisons are for faggots. Now fuck off.

Good to be back.

I want to do that, but something needs to replace those searches.
Preferably uncucked shit.

You're old friend nigposter is here. Terrible thing that happened to Wews. I hope he comes back tbh.

Morning lads, how are we all and what are we up to today?

Someone's left beer cans possibly or possibly not filled with piss at my doorstep. I don't know if it's just some hammered lad who doesn't know the house is now occupied or if the neighbourhood is making me unwelcome with a message or not.

Upon return to my abode after a shitty uni exam, I have reflected and figured out what happened.
I remembered being blown about like fuck on the motorway, and putting this and the fact that my recycling box lid was off together, I have worked out what happened.
I was mistaken, nobody has left beer cans at my door. It's windy as fuck, meaning that the lid of the recycling box blew off and some of the shite the previous tenant had in it blew all over the front garden.
I should have more faith in the white working class.

Lad you have just cheered me up no end with your phantom piss cans. Fucking kek.

who goes to university via a motorway?

THE WOES OF WOES

A Rallying Cry To All Dissident Thinkers

blackpigeonspeaks.com/2017/01/the-woes-of-woes-a-rallying-cry-to-all-dissident-thinkers/

Remember there was a time when our capital wasn't pozzed to high heaven

Camulodunum was a long time ago tbh
I dont recognise a capital full of wogs built by the Romans to oppress our celtic ancestors, became a hive of merchants during the Saxon years and swore fealty to the Normans when they came upon the doorstep

A welshman

Alright lad, Ive not been here for few days, I have slacked on the link postingsorry about that chaps I am very impressed with the state of the thread tbh, I think Brit/pol/ is officially back on top.
THANK YOU BASED ANCESTRAL DRUIDS

Anybody got any lighthearted links for me? Ive been dealing with some pretty bad news tbh.

Threadly reminder that the EU is doomed

No Namefags

Okay lad.

Got rid of your fag tag though didnt you faggot?

what kind of bad news user?
no links from me im afraid ive heard nothing but bollocks and shite since the new year began

fresh Rochdale man

A close family member is in hospital in a serious condition, Ive been in hospital for 4 days so far with them. Thanks for the concern lad, Id like to tell you exactly but Id be inviting trolls etcetera

Further to this, Id like to publicly thank our superbly BASED National Health Service. The ambulance driver and paramedic have been unbelievable, all the doctors and nurses have been fucking amazing.
GOD BLESS YOU NHS & STAFF

ah sounds terrible tbh
i hate health scares
are they terminal or just sick for now?

Hope everything goes ok lad, yeah the nhs does amazing work despite all their problems.

He's right tbh…

(checked)
Just very sick, but likely seeing effects for life. It could be far worse though lad, the paramedics arrived quick sharp and did their thing like utter professionals. Any ideas how I could show my gratitude to them lads?

I have not got a single complaint about our NHS, you may wait weeks to see a GP but fuck me do they move fast to save lives. As much as I hate foreigners in general, the foreign staff at the hospital have been unerringly positive, and our very young, blonde and gorgeous female English consultant who delivered the news was reassuring and competent. hospital was full of pakis and muslims though, fuck them tbh, ignorant, arrogant letterbox looking cunts

fruit basket these days
a few decades ago a bottle of scotch
sounds like a stroke tbh

NEW YEAR, NEW ANGLOBEER
High Weald Brewery, First Gold IPA
DarkStar Brewery, HopHead IPA

Im a fan of the DarkStar beers lad, Hophead is very nice.

Not a bad idea - I have a family member that sells luxury food hampers of cheese and posh bacon and that, would you lads appreciate that as a gift? Pic related - I dont eat posh food or poncey sauce and shit so I dont know if thats something people do?
Not far off lad, it is as bad as that. I have thanked my ancestors that medical science is as advanced as it is for us these days.

Me neither but a box full of nice food would make me happy as larry tbh.
Nice gesture lad, Im sure they would appreciate it.

id stick with the fruit
with the number of pakis and pajeets in the NHS if you sent posh bacon and cheese half of it would get thrown out
I dont like posh food either tbh
my favourite cheeses are cheddar and red leicester, occasionally a bit of feta
an ideal gift for me would be a beef wellington and a pint but we cant have that can we

Fucking kek, that cheered me right up, nice one lad, and you make a sane point.

Thanks lad, I might see if I can get a Halal one (Im not joking, dubs user above has a point)
(h)'appy as larry
That takes me back to my childhood.
(checked)
Dubs confirm Id offend the people that I am trying to be thankful to. On this occasion I must respect the Druids wishes to not offend anybody with my gift. As much as it grates on me and does not sit well, I will look for a bacon and cheese free hamper, they probably do a fresh fruit and cake one or something (christmas style one?)
I agree with the pint and meat tbh (and the scotch user), but times change

I wouldnt really call it worrying about offending anyone would just be a waste of posh food otherwise is all

That sounds like a much better augury analysis, much more in keeping with my beliefs.

portentious dubs confirm you are good with the druids lad

was there one where he ends up shouting at the pigeons in the centre of Edinburgh?

yeah but no idea if i have it
wews is a mess

THANK YOU, LOYAL LADS
I dont have much IRL support so having you faggots to vent to is a life saver tbh, Ill stop being a faggot now, kek.

BABY MRI SCAN IMPROVEMENT
sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/01/170111132818.htm

ADDICTION MEMORIES STRONG AND PERSISTENT
sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/01/170111093516.htm

BRAIN TUMOR TREATMENT ADVANCEMENT
sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/01/170111102942.htm

I know its not politics, but stick it up your arse if you dont like it

That made me laugh more than it should tbh.

fucking brilliant lad 10/10

not even mine tbh
a relic from before the great Shillining

Yeah, that was nicely written.

Morning lads, we are apparently due snow later today, ready to get the toboggans out?

Doubt we'll get it where I am on the Isle lad. We get hotter summers but miss out on snow. '09 was the last time it snowed properly here. I only like snowfall before Christmas anyway. Puts me in the festive mood but after Christmas I find it depressing.
used to snow a lot where I used to live though peak district

archive.is/wfxyJ

fucking hell lads, this is what the elites have in store for us

Rustling as fuck tbh

They cant even get the continuity straight. Only the most fucktarded brainwashed millenial would lap this up.

Over my dead body globalist filth.
TRAITORS WILL HANG

That probably deserves its own thead at some point tbh lad so the rest of Holla Forums can laugh/rage at it

Och
Well I come doon from the isle of Skye,
Im not very bright & im awfur shy,
and the ladies shout when I go by,
COLIN WHERE'S YER TROOSERS!?!

Isle of Skype

kek, good one lad

Leftist Extremists Celebrate Chasing Millennial Woes Out Of Britain

dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/vile-youtube-racist-flees-puts-9598730

Requiem for Wews

I hope the hate machine makes these people pay dearly tbh.
All media must burn.
No exceptions.

Why didn't he stand up and fight

you know he doesnt have enough coke to do that!

Brave New World Order.

Good spot lad, I was so consumed by burning fury that I entirely missed that.
I second this tbh.

First NA, then Woes, then me? Im actually ordering a custom printed Woes shirt, any suggestions on how to make it substantially more triggering?

Woes uses the C02 in Coca-Cola as a pneumatic tool to inflate his body like a haggard, sweaty bagpipe. He can stand up fine when the pressure is just right. Thats why he looks bloated or puffy on occasion.

His family was being put at risk. If he fought back, they would have been put in the firing line.

Remember, the Left have no honour, nothing is beneath them. They would have done everything imaginable, and if there was the slightest hint of retaliation, they would play the victim - "Cry out in pain even as they hit you".

Woes has made the wisest choice for now.

tbh I accept his existence more now that I know he is just a sentient bagpipe, filled with coke and burgers and given life via ancient druidic magick gone wrong
poor bagpipes probably scared for his tartan skin by now

lugenpresse and their far left allies are filth. We wont forget the way they treated us and when the time comes I fucking SWEAR on me mum m8 we will visit a furious retribution on these traitors when the time comes.

NO EXEPTIONS

(portentious checkery)
kek lad
The druids seemed to be amused by that one too.

I think the 'feels bad' one is more apt at present.

.. provided I resize the cunt before posting it

fugg

its alright lad

the druids prefer honest feelings over polished finished products it seems

Don't mind me lads, just checking all these dubs…
Portentous stuff indeed.

Thanks lad. Based druids tbh

(checked where appropriate)

DAILYSTORMER COMPLETES THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE COUNTER-DOX OF ALL TIME

Oops, forgot the link.

dailystormer.com/who-doxed-millennial-woes-looks-like-antifa-liam-turbett-fed-the-info-to-journalist-alan-mcewen/

Thanks lad. The counter offensive begins. They will taste the full fury of the hate machine

Whoa, the guy that owns athousandflowers is a skinny, faggy looking cuck, I am shocked I tell you lads…

I agree in a sense
but I dont think we hold the same ideals

The maoist scum who runs that 1000flowers blog
LIAM TURBETT
moar like turbocuck amirite
Hes exactly what you'd expect. A lanky beta cuckfaced student type who looks like styxhexenhammers retarded brother.
His life must experience ruination. The druids demand it.

Anglin done come through for us lads.
You think this little cuck prick will be at work tomorrow?
You think his place of business will appreciate the sudden increased volume in calls all asking to speak to the little maoist prick?

TARANIS MAY THIS CUCK BE RAPED BY A HORDE OF TOADS

Theres a recording of some argie calling turbocucks dad (whos coincidentally is also a far lefty cunt who retweets momentum so the apple doesnt fall far from the tree in this case) up on the stormer that is pretty kekworthy

The Portentious druids approve of this info post links if you can

Near the bottom lad.
kek

sorry lad mislinked that

here you go lad clyp.it/i0dgrfy0

Nice one lad
Theres no thread up regading the stormer info yet. Should we make one? Let the burgers have some fun with the turbocuck family too? After all they have the freedumbs. It seems awfully selfish just to hoard this info to ourselves anyway :^)

Certainly - let everybody have a crack at it lad.

Phone: 0141 404 0231 (start with 01144 from the US)

Inltl shitposting backed with a summary of the week.

Repost it everywhere idc, if they don't stop at wews who will be next?

Morning lads, I avoided most of the snow last night, woke up today to nigger ice all over the roads. Any interesting occurrences happening?

I think this is why the druids are interested
theguardian.com/media/2017/jan/12/bbc-sets-up-team-to-debunk-fake-news

Churchill didn't declare war you total mong.

Bbc is cancerous fake news that is up there with CNN for blatant shilling, extreme libtard bias and globalist agenda pushing and everybody knows it. Who do they think they are kidding?!?
Everyone outside their metropolitan pozz bubble hates them these days anyway. Just a cursory scroll through any comment section on a bbc news video and it will be filled mockery and disdain for the corporation, usually folk calling them out for breaking charter, bias, the licence fee extortion racket or for protecting and enabling the likes of jimmy savile.

Cant wait until we see the bbc destroyed. Its nothing but a globalist mouthpiece outlet now that spews out anti english demoralisation agit-prop aimed at the native populace. There is literally no programming that they show anymore that does not have some form of social engineering purpose in mind. Not even stuff like 'countryfile' or 'the sky at night' or even fucking local news were safe from the plague of 'diversity'
I hate the bbc so much tbh lad. Utter scum. it is comprised of nothing but degenerates, cucks and grievance mongering minorities and of course (((they))) are also massively over represented. White city needs to burn.

Kek reminds me of this
the difference between how most people think and feel and what narrative the Bolshevik Broadcasting Corporation try to construct

Long time no see lads, how's everyone doing since the Christmas celebrations?

Also I've got a quick suggestive post, I've been thinking a lot lately about becoming more religious in life and I'm thinking in converting to Catholicism as every day I see it being the "true" bulwark of Christianity. I was raised a Protestant and was baptised. Any thoughts and opinions if I should lads or if i'll be known as some religious traitor to the unfortunately cucked CoE.

Also to add on I wish to gain a bit of your knowledge on the whole catholic to prot to catholic to prot events in history, just trying to follow a more English way or as some depict it is the wrong way, just been fairly conflicted recently lads.

Historically it was the true church but this current pope is an impostor

Nah the Catholics are cucked/kiked up too. Just be a nondenominational Christian. Buy a Red Letter Bible and follow the words of Jesus only.

Damn right. There should be no Pope. Only fellowship of Christians, equal under God. Each congregation may have a shepherd/pastor/priest/vicar/leader/elder/whatever or may not. It's up to them.

Also checked

I understand the current pope is a kike and nigger lover but people say John Paul II was one of the greatest popes they had, I just felt and wondered if it was holier in a weird sense and the CoE is sooooo cucked beyond cucked.

Holy dubs checked

Follow the original house church model. Meet X times a week (once or whatever) at someone's house. Read the Bible. Discuss it. Break bread and drink wine/water/beer/whiskey/whatever. Work on your own self improvement with fellow Christians. Have a common purse (ie some tithes paid in to a common fund for expenses and taking care of the needy). You should always be praying (ie trying to communicate with God and asking him to do good) so no need for prayers on your knees etc. If you want to do that on your own time, or if you want to fine.

My uncle was an old school Christian of this sort so I know a lot about the original form of Christianity.

Based Ratzinger is the TRUE pope imo. Bergoglio is antipope thanks to vatican2 fuckery and (((globalists)))

The Catholic Church is fucked get it into your heads. Celibate priests? Faggotry. Pedo rape. Etc. Etc. Ad infinitum. Hostile takeover? Maybe. Joining? Get fucked.

What do you lads make of spiritualism?

Spiritualism: The practices of normies who immitate the image of mages and priests, without absolutely any fucking understanding of what they originally witnessed.

But what about the ghosts lad? Spiritualist mediums can materialise ghosts and spirits though ectoplasmic externalisation or transmogrification. Thats pretty fucking interesting imo

Kind of like Scientology, providing fraudulent answers to vulnerable people.
Dont yank my chain lad, theres something to Ouija boards and that, but not ectoplasmic externalisation tbh.

It seems like you guys don't know the meaning of that word.

Im listening then lad, Ive only come across the Victorian era fraudsters with relation to spiritualism.

Nonsense. Invented in the 1800s by Americans going through a spiritualist craze. Explained by people subconsciously moving it, or even twitches, patent owned by Hasbro. And proof in the pudding, who has ever demonstrated actually talking to the dead in a believable manner? Ridiculous.

Not him, but kikepedia is quite concise on it:

I considered ectoplasm to be bullshit when I was a child and ignorant of magi, I consodered ectoplasm bullshit when I delved the deeps of the occult, and I learned ectoplasm to be easily replicated bullshit whn I did some gigs in film. Ectoplasm was a cheap trick to scam stupid pop figures out of money.

The talking boards on the otherhand are just stupid. It's a means to get a bunch of dumb people to beg random spirits to possess their hands.

Once did a Ouija session with some friends and their family, the whole family were deep into ghosts and spirits and seances and all that so it wasn't uncommon for us to end up coming back from the pub and joining in with some stupid shit when we were teenagers, the Ouija session I referred to was hilarious, we "contacted" a spirit that was a murderer that had died. I was sober and was amusing myself watching the various family members blatantly pushing the glass around the board and eventually spelling out that it was the famous British killer Myra Hindley le gasp! everyone at the table got uncomfortable and worried about the repercussions and all that…
It was only the next day when I realised that she wasn't dead at the time, she died a couple of years later kek.

sounds normie as fuck
wish I'd experienced it tbh
May as well be living in the South Georgia Islands

WTF lads?

You don't have to keep it LOCAL, but at the very least keep it political.

it is pretty daft to talk about which branch of Christianity you want to be and spirtualist nonsense in a
BASED DRUIDS
thread tbh

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4115536/EU-car-insurance-farce-Premiums-set-rise-UNINSURED-drivers-compensation.html

You don't have to be a demographer to work out which group will benefit most from this.

(CHECKED)
Exactly lad.
BASED DRUIDS AS ALWAYS

Any lads know much about the upcoming by election triggered by that labour MP resigning?
I caught a bit on the radio about it earlier, ukip came second last time they voted, any chance of them getting a seat this time?

not with
CIVIC
putting thumbtacks on seats and eating entire tubs of mayonaise for lunch so his fat ass can take up every ukip seat in parliament

I expect nothing less from the EU tbh. If it was logical Id be worried.
The fuck is wrong with the current system? I have only just read about the current system tbh, hadnt considered it before.

I do not believe that spirits control the board, however I believe the subconscious power exerted by the group to influence all group members actions is a force of its own accord. I think this fits into meme magic and things like schooling, swarming, and flocking behaviour in animals. The board itself is just a tool to access the Collective (sub) conscious. I have not fully explored this theory so forgive my incomplete ramblings on the subject.

SHARIA MAY DISTANCES HERSELF FROM THE TRUMP DOSSIER FUCK UP
uk.mobile.reuters.com/article/domesticNews/idUKKBN14X1SZ?il=0

CAREER CHANGE FOR DICK HEAD
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38608825

ANGLOSPHERE ALLIANCE BEGINS
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38608716

BREXIT CONSTRUCTION ANALYSIS
ukconstructionmedia.co.uk/news/vinden-partnership-reaction-ons-construction-output-figures-november/

ukconstructionmedia.co.uk/news/ons-rise-in-new-work-for-construction-industry-in-november/

His face triggers me immensely.

Good links lad.
Not sure I believe him tbh Is this resignation the beginning of labours final crumbling?
I hope so

(checked)
Rats flee sinking ships. Do you reckon they can feel the wind changjng?

They'd have to be fucking blind not to, labour is utterly unelectable now.
Im actually worried that corbyn might step down and they start getting themselves together tbh,

Doubtful, he is on about a wage-cap at the minute, he is in his marxist element tbh. The old guard tried to oust him with that Owen faggot, to see if the mandate could be swayed with a pretty face, and they lost. The only way Corbyn goes is if he loses the mandate before the GE. That is unlikely with the current geopolitical situation, in my opinion anyway.

Hope so, he's been the best thing that's happened to the right since I can remember.
Ukip need to be capitalising on this tbh.

Any lads have a prediction for Trumps inauguration next week? The current sticky about the general is very interesting - I think a big false flag event would impact us even here. If anything kicks off like an armed uprising after he is assassinated, we would all be banged up as a preemptive measure, to stop anything occuring in Britain. If its a dirty nuke by islam I can see riots here. If its a false flag against Russia or Syria false then we will be at war within a week. Im buying plenty of food and water before next Friday tbh.

I don't think anything major will happen maybe a failed Muzzie attack and a few Cartel/Chimpouts.

They're checkmated because if they take out Trump, the gloves will come off and all bets are off.

I predict it will go without a hitch and be a bit dull.
Maybe some gay leftists will get arrested outside protesting but that's all I think will happen.

(checked)
I see this is the Druids favoured prediction. That would be the best outcome.

Predicted false flags events are always boring, the happenings never happen when we think they will tbh.

We Need To Meme May Into Being a White Nationalist Fascist Dictator

Off by one.
Why druids, why?

What must I do to please you?

Druids is England lost to the dark hoards?

We must scour the lands and find a worthy leader.

Britons never ever shall be slaves.

How based is BJ Boris Johnson?

So do you guys talk about NI politics here too? I've been hearing shit about how the Unionists and the IRA party are about to fucking break the Good Friday agreements or some crazy shit.

Can anyone give info?

I don't know if it will happen or not but there's a lot of Bremainers wishing for it to happen.

POO IN LOO STEEL GIANT FLEES FROM UK FROM PENSION OBLIGATIONS
uk.mobile.reuters.com/article/domesticNews/idUKKBN14X1X2?il=0

UNEMPLOYEMENT WILL NOT RISE IN 2017 CLAIMS BoE TWAT
uk.mobile.reuters.com/article/domesticNews/idUKKBN14X0WT?il=0

CAREER CHANGE CUNT TRIGGERS NORTHERN UKIP MOVE
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/13/tristram-hunt-quits-labour-mp-triggering-by-election-brexit/

BLACK & BOLSHEVIK CORPORATION IN MELTDOWN OVER TRUMP DOSSIER
bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-38589427
The terror is palpable tbh.

Lesser links
uk.mobile.reuters.com/article/domesticNews/idUKKBN14X001?il=0

sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/11/161122124116.htm

Evening lads, I hope we all survived the 13 day of ill portent yesterday. If thats the case and you experienced no back luck then dont forget to thank the druids for they protect us from spiritual calamity.

Good links lad, funny to see the bbc shat its pants over jumping on the trump golden showers troll. More credibility chipped away from the msm everyday which they will never regain. I cant wait for them to die tbh. And then for them to be treated as hostile enemy propagandists once the time comes. Fucking lugenpresse. I hate them the same as I hate the politicians - worse in some places tbh, bbc being the worst offender imo.
Anyway I hope you lads are all ok and no one got friday the 13th'd.

Butthurt taig detected.

No bad luck befell me, thanks lad, I hope your day was as positively portentious as mine. I thank our frighteningly based ancestral Druids for their protection yesterday. Also I think they helped me with some baneposting inspiration for the tagline for my business today, as I drove past a bronze age fort strangely - Planning big (business sector) ideas, for you.
Now I just need some DRUIDIC inspiration for the name and logo/lettering, maybe 4 U's rotated in a circle or some shit

Everybody has seen and heard of this, the veil has been pulled back on fake news and now we need to keep the momentum going. I think you are right about hating the lugenpresse more than most MPs, based purely on the level of shit they each try to feed us on the daily.

Wew lads
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-sussex-38624219
Its not the religion of peace sadly, sounds like a tommy mair.

Oh shit…
Wait, when they say "not related to terrorism" do they mean "it is but we don't want to upset moslems"? Mind you, not sure hassocks is a hotbed of islamic activity lol

The guy was 50, in Hassocks - almost certainly some autist farmer type with a shed and computer. Theres loads of pakis in that area though, not sure about the peacable religionists tbh.

Morning you cunts.
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38626293
It comes as the chancellor said the UK could "change its economic model" if it loses access to the single market.

(checketh thy portents)
Morning lad. The druids blessed you with high level masonic repeating numerals it seems.

What are we all up to today lads? Im just doing up some haggis for lunch. The tin of it is making me think of are haggisnigger in his self imposed exile. Raging about the lugenpresse and maoist cunts still but im also not happy that wews just fucking upped and ran away like some kind of cowardly frenchman. He should have stood firm and proved that he couldnt be intimidated but instead hes turned tail and run - essentially giving a victory to the ones tormenting him and giving them the ammo to claim that they successfully drove him out of town.
Also the fact that he is panhandling for shekels without delivering any content rubs me up the wrong way.
No wews, im not paying you a living wage to hide & gallavant across europe because you are scared of confrontation with some cuckface journoscum and some degenerate leftist/maoist minions. Fucking man up son.

What he said can get you arrested on the Scotland.
Say what you'd like, but it doesn't change that he's fleeing prosecution, and not just a bunch of Maoist teenagers and Alan McEwen.

What a great year.

There is no talk of him getting arrested though, nor are there any charges outstanding. I think hes over reacted tbh lad. Folk like jez turner and sven longshanks have publically said things far more extreme than wews ever did - both with their faces out there. I think hes panicked tbh, probably egged on by the spergs in his super seekrit skype group that he keeps around to kiss his arse.

2017 will be the year when we attain complete mastery over the egregore

Because he left the country fairly soon after he was doxxed.
Panicked, yeah, I think so. If he was calm he would have made a video about it at least.

Still, better safe than sorry. Its no major loss, guy was a homo and a dilettante. He did as much as could have been expected, criticising him for not letting himself be crucified is unreasonable.

I suppose you're English?

I dont think that at all. I like wews hand have been subscrubed to him pretty much since he began vlogging. I just think he has over reacted and dont think he needed to run away like some garlicky frenchman

He is actually a homo.
His vids are okay. There is no special insight there, and sometimes he fucks up quite basic questions of history.

In any case, I'm being too critical. He's done more for the movement than I have.

This isnt new from 2011 but I came across it while researching whether philo-semitism is anti-semitic it is, thanks to the new law,, thought you chaps may find it amusing.
theguardian.com/commentisfree/belief/2011/feb/16/antisemitism-philosemitism
Kek.

Thanks for the link. Pretty good advice from the guardian, tbh. I've started looking into israeli electoral politics, absolute shitshow. Seems ripe for D&C.

Im looking to show that the recent antisemitism provision is ludicrous and hypocritical, and maybe to write an anonymous article about how philosemitism is inherently antisemitic, racist and bigoted, for the keks.
I dont know much about Israeli politics lad, posting anything you have would be appreciated tbh.

Consume some more cancer like:
archive.is/rA8bI
archive.is/WrLEx
All these general "arguments" against "positive racism" can be applied to philosemitism.
It's even easier with kikes, given they shapeshift between being a religion/race/nation/ethnicity/historic identity/etc.
Making any positive racial generalizations is offensive to non-genetic converts/children of goy mothers this is a good topic, cus the jews are so confused about it themselves
Being positive about judaism is offensive, when most israelis are non-believers 15% atheist, 37% agnostic and 27/120 seats in the knesset are held by secular-jewish parties.
Celebrating the jews as a nation implies members of the diaspora are therefore not a part of the host nation and I think suggesting jews are disloyal to host nation is now illegal
Being pro-settler/anti-palistinian offends 2-staters/multicultist jews.
Calling anti-zionism anti-semitism implicitly suggests jew=zionist. Even bieng positive about israel itself could be construed as antisemitic, given some of the diaspora oppose israel existing.
There are lots of angles. Jews hold pretty much every position you can imagine, so any positive comment about them/israel can be interpreted as bigotry, given at least 1 kike will oppose that idea. You just have to find that kike.
Another line to take is to suggest special protections against antisemitism validate the popularity of antisemitism, when we all know all the goys love the jews.
Long post, but also look into the Shomrim. Segregated police forces are are cause of antisemitism, goy! We must stamp it out to protect our jewish friends!

Wews Woes: A novella
by Irvine Welsh
Part 2

It had been nearly a month since the NPI debacle and wee Coalin had returned to his sleepy home town of balamorey. The lugenpresse article attempting to find him had wounded his confidence but the sting of the attack was beginning to dissipate. He remembered the sage advice he had been given by commander kikemarez;
"Just ignore it, dont address it and pretend its not happening maaaan, It will go away if you dont think about it or address it"
Sage advice indeed, or so Colin thought as he pottered about the house, attending to his usual routine of smearing packets of mustard and ketchup (which he would procure from the local KFC by stuffing great quantities into his pockets while no one was watching) onto his bedroom walls. It was a perculiar hobby indeed but one he could not shake and through some mad notion inside his brain he had convinced himself that this was the best way to attain the 'dark' effects that had become a signature of his vlogs. The festering stench of several years worth of mustard and ketchup dried to the bedroom walls was overpowering but coalin, having long since immersed himself in such an enviroment, was immune to its effects. Indeed, he found the though of his stinking ripe sanctum comforting as it would act as a deterrent to anyone wishing to invade upon his personal space
"They cannae git me in here" He thought smugly as he squeezed another sachet of mustard onto the wainscotting and proceeded to smear it about with the empty packet.
He stood back and admired his handiwork. Commander kikemarez had once suggested to him that he might be better using a dark coloured paint but colins inner scot would have none of that.
"Git tae fuck ya cunt! Im nae paying fookin GID MONEY fir paint when I can git awa this yin sauce fa FREE!" was the response kikemarez was inevitably met with for having dared to suggest such a thing and this was usually followed by a summary 24hr ban from the MW sooper-seekrit skype club to cement the punishment. It had worked too; Kikemarez had long stopped suggesting anything to colin that involved parting with money.
Colin, now devoid of purloined sauce sachets sat down in the middle of the floor and admired his endeavour with pride. The entire room was encrusted with dried condiments and an evil smell of decay permiated everything. Colin beamed taking satisfaction that it was a job well done. The original plan had been to smear the wall in faeces (an idea that had been inspired by events that had transpired in his art school days) but this did not go down well with his father, woes senior who had threated to have wee coalin wews sectioned if he ever tried having of those "fucking dirty protests in ma hoose ever again ya fat wee cunt yee"
(cont….)

(cont…)
Having been denied his primary desire of faeces as his choice of room darkening material, wews had instead settled on the next best thing.
He looked on in pride at his workstation where he made his popuular hatespeech vlogs and upon catching sight of his distorted reflection in a corner of a wall mirror that had somehow escaped the condiment smearing, he stopped and stared. The pudgy bejowelled face stared back at him, eyes sharp and hair wild and dishevelled like fuzzy wog hair. He let out and evil grin and the urge that had overtaken him at the NPI conference once again gripped him and he began furiously seig heiling at his relection. Upon spying an unopened sachet of HP brown sauce under his bed, be pricked it with a pin and used it to style a rudimentary 'toothbrush' style mustache upon his top lip. To complete the illusion, he smeared some beef dripping into his hair and swept it across into a stark side parting.
Upon beholding this uncanny transmogrification, wews headed down the stairs and proceeded to don a pair of black wellington boots. Now, clad in said boots along with his HP sauce mustache and his beef dripping sideparting, he began to goose step around the house. Fifteen minutes of this was enough to exhaust wee colin wews and he collapsed in a heap on the sofa, sweating and panting but satisfied. Almost all thoughts of the newspapers were gone and wews felt safe in his abode, secure in the knowledge that his faith in his comrade kikemarez advice was well placed.
The sharp ringing of the doorbell suddenly intruded upon wew's festering serinity and irritated, he hefted his corpulent frame up from the sofa and waddled to the door intent on chastising whichever interloper had dared to disturb his self reflective musings. Wews opened the door to be met with a skinny ratlike cuckface peering at him though a pair of problem glasses.
"Good afternoon, my name is Alan MacMuckraker from the Daily Record and I am looking for a mister Colin Robertson" snapped the rodent like figure in a grating effeminate drawl.
Woes froze in abject terror. He immediately befouled his trousers then slammed the door in the rat like creatures face and fled at full speed towards the airing cupboard. Shivering in fear his fat sausage like fingers dialed 999 and as the operator answered it took all of his energy to muster a feeble "help ma boab" before collapsing into a quivering heap and sobbing uncontrollably.
The rat like creature MacMuckraker at the door had bought reality crashing back to earth and wews worst fears had now been realised. He saw no other viable course of action now. The only option was ignominious flight….
(To be continued)
too soon lads?

But sod the European peoples that the they have so tortured with moral considerations, which the jews themselves completely lack, right guys? Just get on with feeling sorry for this tribe that must be protected at all costs.

They live up to every malicious sentiment allegedly espoused in the Talmud, without even realising it: this is the depth of their effeminate and narcissistic exceptionalism.

Only an individual of a race as self-obsessed and pathetically neurotic as the jews could write such drivel in earnest. They seem to completely lack self awareness: hence their being devoid of scruples and only capable of thinking of themselves as a cohesive unit - to the exclusion of all others (though they'll manipulate the tribalism of non-white races for their own anti-European purposes).

Not soon enough lad. These make me chuckle.
Poor wews, they picked the perfect photo to complete their "check out the fat loser nahtzee that does the racism from his dads basement" story.
He really didn't deserve all this tbh.

Thanks lad. Dubs confirm the druids are also sympathatic to wews plight.
I actually feel a bit bad writing it tbh lad but that photo inspired me and i didnt want to lose the inspiration because these things can be fleeting

He knows we are just bantering him anyway r-right?

Im a firm believer in comedy having no boundaries. Nothing should be off limits.
Wews plight that he largely brought on himself tbh is no exception, plus, its added some spice to the fanfic kek.
At least the doxers are getting some heat for once, seen so much "akshully, its ok when we do it" horseshit on twatter about it last few days, its driving me mad.
Half of them probably haven't even watched any of his videos…

The Continued Adventures Of Comrade Kikemarez

Kikemarez crouched in front of his computer, the flickering light from the screen glazing his shiny face in electric neon green. With a lurid grin, he read the message he had just received from Manlet Wews rapidly fifteen times his eyes flicking from side to side as he did.

"Help me Kikemarez, the newspapers have found me out. What should I do?"

Inhaling sharpyly and noisily through his nose, Kikemraez suddenly let out a loud cackling burst of screaming laughter, his head arched back with cruel arrogance of the accomplished victor.

Then suddenly snapping back to face the screen, leering with delight, Kikemarez wrote back to the beleaguered Scottish NEET, with all the false concern he could muster.

"Oh no who did that happen???????!?"

He smirked as he did so, knowing full well how it had happened. All too well. Very well indeed.

"I AM THE MASTER OF DECEPTION!" he shouted triumphantly to the empty room, shaking his underused pasty body with such force that a few ornaments around the room - hand painted plastic figurines and some collectable 1980s toys - wobbled and almost feel over.

Manlet Wews did not reply to Kikemarez message, but this was not unusual. From his highly trained powers of astute observation, Kikemarez knew that the perpetually "busy" white supremacist terrorist mastermind that he had been hunting for the last two years sometimes did not respond to message for up to two months, if at all - especially if it was a direct question. Kikemarez had recognised that this was one way Wews - with his perpetual bad moods and ever present low self esteem - made himself feel important to other people, by not responding to them for weeks or months on end. That, indeed, was why Kikemarez asked him a question to begin with.

Everything had gone exactly according to his plan.

"And the best part about it all," Kikemaerz said to himself, "Is that nobody suspects me at all. Not even me…"

He made his best "innocent" face in the black second computer screen to his left, then grinned wickedly again. He was so good at this, that he almost felt sorry for poor Colin, the object of his enterprise, his prey that never stood a chance.

"I love it when a plan comes together," He said with satisfaction.

Kikemarez stretched his arms behind his head for a moment, causing his joints to crack loudly, then sunk deeper in to his chair.

"If only people understood how clever I really am," he mused whimsically.

Then he frowned, remembering he needed to write up his report to PREVENT - the only people that had recognised and utilised his tactical genius. They alone knew what a force of nature he really was, how powerful his mind, how unending his abilities, which is precisely why they had head hunted him for this task - to hunt down and destroy every white nationalist terrorist in the country, starting with the notorious Haggis Mchamplanet, aka Manlet Wews, the most feared nazi of them all.

Loving all the fresh oc lads.

Topkek lad 10/10
Literally had me sniggering & chortling out loud.

Kek you have got his character and mannerisms down to a tee lad, kudos.
The Adventures of Comrade Kikemarez and Wew's Woes have become staples of our loyalist uncucked druid/brit/pol/. Long may we continue tbh.

Thanks lad.

Reading your recent episodes reminded me to do one. I think they could tie together quite nicely.

I don't supppose you have a copy of the original "Adventures Of Comrade Kikemarez" or the original Woes story? I forgot to save them anywhere.

I have indeed lad. Ask and thou shalt receive
it was too good not to save tbh

and heres wews woes part 1

Your alliteration and attention to detail brings me great joy lad, nice fucking work tbh.

Thanks lad
turns out an english GCSE from 1996 actually payed off

banter makes the heart grow fonder
We'd still love a hopeless worm of a man as long as his hearts in the right place

X-posting from actual Brit/pol/ to warn you lads of the raids currently taking place.

Can you expand on that please lad?

Thanks lad.

Good stuff. Saved.

not particularly this thread
thanks to the portentious druids perhaps?
but theres raiding all over this place tonight

From whom?

freech? intl? TRS? jidf? plebbit?
the list is pretty endless when it comes to our enemies isnt it

Entire board has been overrun with shills for weeks. It's nothing new at this point.

Thanks for the heads up tbh lad. We will be prepared.

Im glad some of us paid attention, kek. What would your year 11 english teacher say about it? this is how I critique my bullshit, thanks Mr E tbh

Just because people claim TRS are our enemies (that jewish cunt excepted of course) does not make it so. I stand by my previous position that this is all co ordinated behaviour from outside groups since that circumcised bloke wrote the article about disrupting the (((aut-right))). Fuck off you shilling cunts, you sour my mood with your presence, and thank you BASED ancestral Druids, for holding the filth at bay while we form rank.

9/11 dubs confirm sabotage is afoot.

Here we go lads, ancient Aryan civilization is not far wrong
sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/01/170116091428.htm

REUTERS PRE-ANALYSIS OF SHARIAH MAYS BREXIT PLANS

uk.mobile.reuters.com/article/idUKKBN1501A6

>London's stock market .FTSE continued to benefit, however: the FTSE ended a 14-day winning streak, but was the only major European index not to close deep in negative territory. It has surged 25 percent since Brexit, partly because the pound's slump helps internationally-spread firms that earn in dollars and euros. and people who sell abroad, thanks stingy hedgefund semites, kek

LEFTIES CHUFFNUGGETS OVER PASSIVE-AGGRESSIVE TRUMP TV LISTING
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-38635518
I hate these people, I hope they all get untreatable sexual organ infections

Speaking of Taquiyya May, it just dawned on me that she is the THIRD unelected PM we have had in less than 30 years. And maybe I missed it, but noone seemed to complain about it this time. People were at least a bit mythed when the porridge wog pulled that shit.

not so bad really
Australia has their third too and this time everyones sure its a jew in disguise

The druids have spoken. Banter, horseplay and satire will continue to be directed at woes regardless of any tragedy that befalls him now or at a future date.

New MDE video about Britain, just in time for the druids thread.

You know what's even more funny? If the left keeps this up, they're going to meme Trump into actually being the next Fuhrer although Kek has already decreed it

I never fail to laugh at burgers trying to imitate a brit accent. None of them can do it convincingly.

Why not tbh. They already inadvertently meme'd a load of gamers into literal ebil gnatzees, dont see why they cant go the full whack and meme a previously fairly innocuous property tycoon and reality tv personality, known more for his bizarre hair than anything else, into the most right wing western leader seen in 70+ years. I hope they meme their own executions while they are at it tbh

would be funneh tbh

and yeah yank attempts at our regional accents make us all sound like our names should be Lord or Lady Smythe Huffington

These faggots know not the power with which they play.

I wish Woes was back tbh lads

me too tbh lad

Based Max Musson on Radio Ayran lads

HEIL HITLER

CANT SAY "BASED TOMMY" ANYMORE LADS
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leeds-38653144

I find it hilarious that you have to put "UNCUCKED" in your thread names.

Its to differentiate our current thread series from that of previous forms. I reckon its also sophisticated post-irony as well tbh

More proof that diversity + proximity = conflict.
I feel for the lad tbh. Cant be nice having to live in bradistan. Shameful that this young white lad was, thanks to globalist leftist policy, so disenfranchised and alienated that he felt the only recourse is to go full call of tommy. This is what leftist treachery and globalist cultural rape has wrought. I predict we will see a lot more white folk 'radicalised' in the coming months and years.

Also for the purpose of any outside agencies that have been monitoring brit/pol/ I would like to categorically state that any images posted on this board that portray tommy mair are either parody, satirical or ironic. There is no laws against the use of black/gallows humour you stuffy authoritarian pricks.

I feel nothing but sadness that he chose the path that he did. If he had been guided by a large community of native Britons with no pressure from the invaders I doubt he would be where he is now. If any of you GCHQ fags were agent provocateurs for that lad, I hope you feel deep shame
Im still waiting for my 1914 Tommy Tommy lad, the collection is far from complete without him.

So how about that speech lads, feels great that "are we staying in the single market?????" is finally fucking dead.

Here you go lad

I dont much like the talk of "global Britain", I would prefer it to be packaged as Reunifying the Empire, or Reasserting Anglosphere Ties, or equivalent. At least she has been bold enough to confirm exit from the (((single market))).

My daughter's 18th birthday is on Thursday.
I'm a single dad as her mum died in 2012 in a car crash. Our daughter was 13 at the time.

Anyway what do you think of the presents that I bought for her:
100 glowstick things that you snap and they glow in the dark.
A paracord survival bracelet with a compass.
A light cube that changes colours.
An Xbox one game - Dishonoured. I don't play video games so have no idea if it's good.
A digital camera.
I also made her a card with my terrible art skills and put £50 in it. Making something is better than buying it. I put some photos of her cat on it. And did some drawings.
It's my birthday exactly a week later on 26th. I'll be 49. I'll probably get nothing.

Did I make good choices? Should I get her anything else?

Actual Tommy Atkins, saved.
fucking leg end, nice one

This snapshit won a photo of the year award in the UK.

Hi lads, where's the Polish version of the thread?
Cześć chłopaki, gdzie jest polska wersja wątku?

its shit but shes a girl so she might like it
Dead Rising is always a good bet for Xbox games
hack and slash zombies, ridiculous corny story and the fun is mostly in how you wreck the zombie hordes shit up in hilarious ways

Everything about your post says you did a bang-up job lad, she will love the card most of all. not the money, the cats and the effort
Now I dont know if you are a level 99 troll wizard…. I think I will give you the benefit of the doubt, in this instance though.
Thats terrible about her mum mate, you have done a good job to get even this far, 18 is the biggest milestone. Is it difficult being a single dad?

0/10 for photography
11/10 for diversity and virtue signaling though

Tiptop presents there tbh lad Id be happy with that haul and im a 35yr old bloke :^)

The lads at UNCUCKED will make you an original do not steal oc birthday card if you drop a couple of subtle hints remind us a bit nearer the time

No need to spoil her fella.

Thanks for the advice.

I'm not trolling. I'd love to be a wizard. My hobby is photography so I got her a good digital camera. I use 35mil SLR (Canon EOS 300) with wide angle and zoom and develop film in my makeshift darkroom - the bathroom. Digital photography is instant. Just plug in a USB cable.
I'm still working on the card. It's bigger than standard, as I'm putting lots of stuff on it. I'm even making the envelope out of a4 card and sellotape.

18 is an important year. It's when you legally become an adult. I've done my best to bring her up well. My mother is making a cake, and her boyfriend is taking her out for a meal. When I was younger, 21 was the big birthday.

Well colour me surprised.
Whoever was responsible for the judging of said contest needs a good fucking slap tbh>>8810359

I am too cynical sometimes, its nice to talk someone genuine.
What do you take photos of lad? I like architectural details, pic related. I dont know much about cameras tbh, but I know SLRs are the dogs bollocks. Is she into it too? A good digital camera is something I would have loved at 18.
Is he white lad?
Post pics tbh lad.
Thats excellent that she has grandparents around lad, my mothers parents practically raised me.

Good call on the DRUIDIC and PORTENTIOUS card we can produce lad.

I envy your life and im only fucking in my early 20's tbh

Mate, life is a mystery. Why are we here? For what purpose? What is our existence? What does our life mean?
Religion can answer these questions. But, I'm still confused. I go to church and pray. It presents more questions than answers. pic in inside my church. It is very old.
Some things are eternal: care for your family and friends. Be strong and gracious. And the golden rule: do to others as they would do to you.
Please don't envy me. I have a lot of problems in day to day existence. Peace to you, user. I will pray for you.
Prayer is very powerful.

I like old churches lad, I feel a connection with the old time lads that built them, being in the modern church and heritage constuction industry. I bought a bible the other day, Im going to read it all with an open mind and see what happens. I have found my connection to ancient Britain and the Druids to be spiritually fulfilling. I pray, it is indeed powerful. I also meditate and muse, I think spirituality is exactly what one personally makes of it - its the connection to others, ones heritage and the esoteric that is important.
So, what faith would you say you are mate?

I figured not to concern myself with such questions since I have no answer and there probably is no answer to them
All I've done is made my objective to survive as long as possible
produce as many heirs as possible
to fuck, to fight, to eat, to drink and laugh with m8's
to teach the younger generations theres a reason to fucking live for
I dont need a church or a priest tbh
the cold crisp air, the silent woods, the hills and moors
I feel like the blood in my veins is soaked in the land
tens of thousands of years we've been here
how long were our ancestors bloodthirsty celts who settled disputes with the sword and died happy going to their gods
I hope the best to you m8 maybe you'll figure it out and feel at peace
but personally I've resolved to leave thinking of what comes after death to chance
theres no point worrying about it in my opinion while we still draw crisp cool breath on our glorious green land
I miss the smell of wet nettles in the morning

True words, I know that feel lad.

Fresh sugar coated gommunism and child indoctrination from fingolia. Amazing how blatantly orwellian and creepy this is tbh.

Something is rotten in benisland lads, I thought spurdos were meant to be based?!

Youve set me off now lad, bloody hell.
Fuck I love England.

not even the mongols are free of this cancer lad

I know lad ive been away far too long
I miss the taste of sun ripened blackberries picked off the bushes with your niece and nephew in tow when you take them to the local pond to feed the swans and ducks

Hey brits, we need boots on the ground around the Ecuadorian embassy again. Assange agreed to come over to burgerland if manning was granted clemency. perhaps it won't be today, but some of you should try to keep tabs on it whenever possible for a while.

never was this meme more apt

I'm Christian. I'm very aware of the pagan influences. It's tradtion. There are many traditions rooted in the old religion. My grandmother taught me loads of wisdom and how to use plants. It is very old knowledge. I can't go into it in full detail as it's complicated.
Some examples: a dock leaf can ease itchy skin, nettle tea tastes horrible but will cure a head cold, mint is a panacea; it will cure almost anything. Rosemary will cure skin problems if it is crushed and the juice is rubbed in.
I thank God for this knowledge. It is pre-Christian. It is beyond written record. My dad (RIP) taught me how to carve wood and catch fish. I live next to a river.
My faith is with Christ.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z3vyFepljl8

just as another part of pre-Christian knowledge
skin a willow tree of its bark and boil the bark into a tea
and its free aspirin tbh

Which denomination? Protestant?
Everything you said has been passed down in my family too - our difference is merely that I thank my ancestors, and you thank your (christian) god. I have an open mind, I hope we one day find our answers.

Checked for ancient Druidic lore.

Any lads here adept at grave robbery?
I have a inkling that if we could aquire jeremy beadles hand for our druidic lodge, it would make for a powerful relic totem that could be used to harness and channel untold amounts of nationalistic memetic energy. It would have to be mounted on the end of a sceptre or something but having such a relic in our possession would be akin to aquiring the spear of longinus.
A man can dream I suppose

Thats a story Id like to see tbh.

Talking of unharnessed nationalist memetics, check out old Paul Daniels the magic man

kek

If you think about it though, it does actually have valid occult potential.
Beadle was a modern incarnation of the 'cunning man' (cunning in his execution of beadles about for instance with all them people he tricked into making tits of themselves and all the keks he harvested from us with 'youve been framed - be it amateur camcorder footage of children attacked by petting zoo animals or grainly vhs clips of fat grannies falling on their arse at wedding receptions)
He was, like the cunning man of old, set apart from the rest of us, wizened and deformed but also highly sought out and known to a great many people.
He also fits perfectly into the cosmic trickster archetype and in turn could be used to represent the fool in major arcana of the tarot. A relic from such a man who fulfils so many of the aformentioned critera is exactly the kind of ritual object that an occult leaning mind might be inclined to employ.

Based Paul Daniels tbh. I got a paul daniels magic trick set for a birthday present once when i was a little kid. I miss some of the oldschool celebs like him tbh. Roy chubby brown is pretty based too and doesnt like the pakis much. Its probably the reason you dont see them on the tv anymore.
Even (((bernard manning))) was pretty funny back in the day tbh.

Casting for Druidic vengeance upon those that harmed are beloved Manlet Wews

I don't believe in the druids anyway

Druids are boring and a bit gay

Dont mock the based ancestral druids lad else you will bring down bad portents upon yourself. They are not going to give you repeating numerals just by you asking outright for them anyway. Thats not how the augery of neo-druidic numeromancy works.

He was better than that fat hag, or the bald guy. Tbh your explanation has made me think about archetypes again, and what other deceased national treasures may be useful to our neo-druidic nationalism. Beadles hand is indeed an interesting case.

Anybody got any interesting links? Seems like its all quiet on the home front today.

BLACK MAN WITH PINK COCAINE CAUGHT RED HANDED
please clap
theargus.co.uk/news/local/west_sussex_news/15031736.Man_jailed_after_pink_cocaine_seized_at_Gatwick/

wtf is pink cocaine?

Its like cocaine, but its pink.

You must be a complete degenerate to know something like that.

Shameful tbh lad smh

FTFY faggot.

Yeah, everyone knows you're supposed to snort it.

Fucking normies tbh.

Does anyone else here think that 8 pol is basically lost to the enemy?

Shills everywhere.

Not really, its always been full of shills, perhaps you have only just noticed. Its our job to filter and report, and counter any retardation that you can, for the sake of the almost-redpilled lurkers.

Nah, almost everyone I talk to outside of the boards says they think 8 Holla Forums has lost its usefulness.

The number of shills has increased dramatically in recent weeks. Murdoch Murdoch even mentioned this in their latest vid, as well as the recent "Hitler finds out Mike Enoch was doxxed" clip that's been going around.

(checked)
Confirmed for full of shills, lack of usefulness in dispute. To whom/where do you talk about Holla Forums?

Under attack - yes. Lost - no. Not much we can do but weather the storm and they will recede.
My opinion is just stay out of them shitshow threads, let it die down and we will be back to normal in a week or two. No point wading in trying to reason because there is a horde of shills trying to consensus crack. Let them expend themselves. Those threads have already become mini echo chambers the rest of the board is getting tired of now. Just let it peter out and we can mop up.

(checked)

Thank you based Druids, finally you acknowledge me.

I'm well connected in the alt-right. I'm kind of a big deal tbh.

For you.

THERESA MAY SAYS SHE WANTS A GOOD HARD

*BREXIT*

Lad, don't be rude, I really think it's just you and me here.

Its 11oclock on a Wednesday, its the graveyard shift mate, it probably is just us, unless 40k is about.

Why the fuck do new construction houses in the uk have radiators and not central heating. Why the fuck are all the windows and doors look exactly the same. Why is everything brick. Why are there so many pubs everywhere. Why on earth do you guys not have proper parking anywhere.

You guys live almost exactly like the japs and it's honestly really strange.

lol k

Why hello fellow Brit.

(constructive portent)
Do you mean a fireplace? Or underfloor? Radiators are good for drying shit out tbh.
Economy of scale.
Better than the concrete shite we had before.
Thats not true, loads have shut. The pub was the heart of every local community. Sometimes a dozen pubs, depending on the brewing history. Also historic breweries own pubs here.
Because town planners are jumped up university sprogs without an ounce of common sense or decorum.
Dubs confirm islands breed peculiar sorts.

Radiators ARE central heating.

This is bait, m88

29c72d is a shill

Fucking hell I try and be polite for once and some cunt takes advantage of it, well fuck me tbh.

If that was your best attempt at being police then you must be a paki, nigger, or worse.

Im not a scotsman lad.

(checked)

TIL Druinds hate the scots…

UK PEDO JAILED IN US
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-cambridgeshire-38587916
String him up please America.

Are you mark citadel lad?

Are YOU Mark Citadel lad?

Lads is it just me or is Bobby Kimball from Toto the fucking spit of Javier off narcos?

Ahh the old double bluff. Interdasting. who is that? t. a rock dweller

Clearly it isnt just you lad

Anyone else get the feeling

That this is the calm before the storm?

More like the eye of the storm tbh lad.

Based Emaciated Warlock Celebrates "Hard Brexit"

How so?

I just feel like there is this deathly, stagnant feeling, that can't last.

There are two many big forces at play, something is going to give eventually.

Uncanny tbh lad. Some John Titor shit right there.

I meant *too many big forces.

Literally who?
actually don't reply I don't even care

They're not proper central heating, really. You need forced air for that proper ventilated feeling.

Also, you guys have a few decent beers but I always get a headache from them.

and the lack of hot water tanks is weird. Also all the chimneys that see zero use. You have the chimneys. The fireplaces are at least semi functional, but not used at all.

ALRIGHT YOOTOOBE!

These are really important issues you are raising, lad, at this portentous time in the history of civilisation.

i'm being sarcastic

Also, the whole country seems to go to bed really early. What's the average bedtime here, 8 pm?

I haven't heard much from Are Nige. Your royals seem to be quiet too. Most people seem to be spending their time watching the telly.

smhtbh famalad

It's the Jews. They have a lot of power here, and force everyone to go to bed early, so they can spend lots of time counter their shekels all night, while everyone is asleep and can't see how rich they are.

Nobody has heard of that band

Nobody

That's horrible ;_; Just as suspected!

lad…

Also, does Virgin really give you 10gb speeds?

That's a pretty decent cover of this TRS original song, that they wrote for black history month

youtu.be/x2WkDjpowso?t=2m51s

That's a meme I can get behind.

Whos making next portentious thread lads?
Do you want me to do it again or does anyone else want a crack at it?

Hard Brexit bread when?

May's dreaming of a big hard BREXIT

Did he died?

On a side not welcome to the druidic fold lad. It serves as our own exclusive british offshoot of the esoteric kekism/memetic occultism that has served the right fairly successfully this past year with a bonus of being more focused and having an actual land/ancestral/traditionalist tie. The druids provide us and by 'us' I mean only loyalist brit/pol/ mind you - the druids favour does not extend to /brit/ because they offend the based ancestral druids tbh with portents in each thread through repeating numerological augery and by memeing and venerating them we in turn give them more power which they feed back into our threads. The more we meme the druids, the more power they gain and the more we will gain their favour and use of said power through arcane and esoteric means.

Make the thread then lad, everyone else seems to have gone to bed, and I'm not doing it, so it's done to you

I tried to read that about four times but couldn't makes sense of what you were saying

Maybe it's because it's late.

tl;dr
feed the egregore lad

She's a funny one, isn't she?

Ok lad, Ill do it tomorrow morning after iv done the school run.

So you're saying I need to summon my inner Druid and rediscover the depths of the ancestral spirits that understood the connection between spirit and land, in order to free Britain from the yoke of materialistic semetic tyranny and restore harmony with the natural divine order?

Stop shitting the thread up with pictures of mays face now lad. dont force me to have to make the next thread tonight by filling it up with mayspam lad i wanted to relax and play some skyrim in a bit

(portentious!)
Now you are getting it lad. See, the druids approved of your post with portentious double sevens in the seventh thread.

Holy druidic shit lad, you're right..

NOW DO YOU SEE?

Well us burger wizards are happy to have you bongs around.

Thanks lad. We are one big occult far right famalam tbh. Also remember that the druids go back long before the founding of the americas so any burger with british ancestry can have a connection to the based druids too. Also the frogs and the micks also had druids too.

Also you burgers have some of the best generals lad.

At last I finally see.

Anyone got a Discord link?

I wondered what that giggling and coins clinking noise was when i get up to get a glass of milk

How muslim is britbong at this point? Websites tend to lie about it saying it's less then 5% but any fucking picture or video that comes out of the place shows a 5 to 1 muslim ratio while even youtubers like pompous as fuck Sargon say they're taking over

Ill make the new thread in a bit lads. Post any links you want to see in it here.

The cities are infested with them as are some major towns but the countryside and hinterlands is pretty much pearly white. They tend to stick to their ghettos. It depends where you go tbh.

New threads ready now lads, ill post it when this one reaches 735+

Good work lad, I like waking up to fresh druidic threads.

You can approximate the muslim density of an area by counting how many muslim owned shops and dividing by the number of other shops - my closest town has about 40 shops, 2 or 3 owned by mohammedans. Approx. 1-3% of the town is islamic. Whereas Brighton has dozens of shops owned by muslims, and hundreds of shops, so about 10%.

DRUIDIC RESOURCES
Druidry Handbook By John Michael Greer.
Contains very interesting information about druidic Ogham alphabet & calendars.

Book of Ballymote page 170 lad.

And are you thinking of Byrhtferth's Diagram?

I was thinking about christian baptimal fonts being octagonal tbh, but you just sparked something
Interesting.

Can we use druids to bring back Woes and makes him safe again?

I miss comfy Woes…

No, if you can think of a way to do it, post it here and maybe the venerable Druids will find favour with it.

Good esoteric knowledge there lad.
Its the #0008 thread next too. Posting it in that could herald something portentious. The Ogham alphabet is also intesting too. We could use it in our memetics to compose secret code to the initiated.

Interesting as fuck. Researching now.

More proof on how the druids placed great importance on numerlogical augery. Good find lad.

Dont see any harm in trying tbh. Its possible. It all depends on will and intent. They wont do our work for us but the druids could help subtly influence events that could possibly end with his remergence. We just have to meme it. Hard.

Whole diagram in pics related. Cant stop looking at it, Im not even sure what Im looking at.

you're looking at a stylised Romanised diagram of the four Greek elements
Terra is Latin for Earth
Igni is Fire
Aqva is Aqua its Water
and Aer should be pretty self explanatory
it is then associated with Babylonian star signs for some reason

It's a mystical vagina, of course

New thread is up my lads

We no longer lads.

We druids now.

God, I forgot how fucking awful and low quality the Vevo upload of Hold the Line was.