After a job well done, Russia is beginning to withdrawl troops from Syria

While the US establishment was stomping their feet over a phishing scam, Russia was negotiating a ceasefire in Syria.
Now that the ceasefire is implemented and the fighting has stopped on both sides, Mother Russia can now bring her children home, starting with an aircraft carrier group.

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20170107000244/http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-38528654
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

forgot link
web.archive.org/web/20170107000244/http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-38528654

why do they paint their planes blue?

What color is the sky, user?

Bumping

!!!

Let's hurry up and purge the corruption so we can be buds with Russia and remove kebab / build the space elevator.

And that's how you fight a war, ladies and gents. In and out in a few months. Instead of fighting in perpetuity, like American wars.

Literal 1984 shit when you put it like that.

They're not was meant to be won, it's there for business.

You drunk?

Typo, sorry.
They're not wars meant to be won, they're for business.

Wow, I thought you were comparing and contrasting the two situations, not just talking about one.

They haven't won anything yet. They took one city, lost palmyra and most of Syria in jihadist hands.

I think Putin realized Syria is perm fucked and got out before they got sucked in worse.

No, my keboard is shit. Sometimes when I hit the key it does't write.

I'm just astonished how essentially a single letter missing made the entire sentence unintelligible.

Exactly. The US doesn't try to win wars anymore unless they feel like having a different war would be more advantageous.

Misleading, the government is in control of most population centers, jihadists occupy vast swathes of desert with little strategic value.

Wow.

It's called camouflage.

Note that only the underside of this Su-34 is painted blue, the top is black, for better terrain masking.

I'm gonna bump just this once.

Why is (((ISIS))) complying with a ceasefire?

abdul pls.

(checked)
I think the ceasefire is between the official Syrian rebels, who aren't technically ISIS affiliated (though we know there are some links). I assume low-level fighting will continue for some time, but for the most part it looks like Assad and Putin will prevail.

But they are officially Al Qaida affiliated.

Okay, from quick wiki and google search I realized the kikes are really trying to memory-hole FSA's affiliation with Al Nusra and their extensive massacres against Christians compared to two years ago.

Does anyone have archives on those? Should we dick into wikipedia's edit history?

It didn't. You're just a fucking idiot.

Note that only the bottom of this Su-34 is painted blue, the top is painted black for better terrain masking.