Daily reminder: behaving and speaking like this benefits the jews...

Daily reminder: behaving and speaking like this benefits the jews, and they encourage and goad you to do so by misrepresenting their identity.

Shut up cuck.

Gas yourself.

Jew

Jew

Speaking like what? This is the most half baked subversion thread in recent memory.

No one here is a skinhead you fucking faggot.

So much for PR.

You know. It's so obvious and apparent about these communities that I don't even need to specify. You know exactly what I'm talking about, and it is a big problem for us, and is the #1 way our rulers (the chosen ones) manipulate and control us. Have none of you ever asked why they have been able to basically conquer our societies despite being outnumbered by us 100 to 1?

Yep. Deal with it. If all else fails, throw a little shit on The Enemy, and only The Enemy.

You're close enough. Same breed of useful idiot, being played like fools by (them)

Prime example.

Why don't you go take some based nigger cock?

It's weird. I just saw a post in reddit's r/alt-right sub saying the exact same thing. It's almost like there's a coordinated effort to get the True Right to stop noticing Jews.

Only fucking idiots ever accuse DA JOOS when it's obviously the fault of STRAIGHT WHITE MEN every time!

Jew

You get one response:
XD

It's actually the Satanic, globalist Nazis.

Nice to see some intelligence here. Godspeed brother

Daily reminder that you will be shot in the street and left to bleed into the gutter.

You're going to have to say what "this" is. As for the picture, where's the neo-nazi larpers? Only time they're seen is in pics like yours.

TRS kindly get >>>/out/

Nice merchant.