KARR is KITT's "evil twin" while being the original in canon

Any other instances Holla Forums can think of where the "evil twin" is actually the original and the protagonist resembles them?
Also Knight Rider Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=du3Xv-94jQY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

hitler is drumpf's evil twin and is the original

Why would you think Hitler was evil?

Seriously, he's Jesus tier.

There's also that episode where Michael gets amnesia and doesn't remember KITT, but another where KITT gets amnesia and doesn't remember Michael.

he's obviously training those animals to devour human flesh, I know because he's feeding them pieces of my grandfather's arms mengele cut out at auschwitz, luckily those grew back after the war.

They did that in the Bionic Woman reboot. Sarah Corvus was the first bionic woman and was spooky and villainous.

I thought KARR was from Stroker and Hoop.

The prototype of a robotic thing is always the evil one, there's a whole tv trope of that. Also: Lore from Star Trek.

"The Empire" in Star trek was basically an entire evil twin universe.

Does Futurama count? Bender is evil and has a good twin that plays up all the "evil twin" sterotypes.

Those exist simultaneously, neither one could really be considered the "original".

Not sure which one was assembled and activated first, and I'm even more not sure if it would count if it was Bender or if it was Flexo.

Did KARR and Garth ever team up?

They never even tried to explain how turbo boost worked. Press a button and it jumps over whatever. How does a ""boost"" lift the car off the ground with the front bumper pointed up 45 degrees. Why does michael even bother pressing the button.

This but more powerful

Terranigma and Tales of the Abyss come to mind.

same here, my grandparents died in auschwitz when they were just 5 years old

This fuckin guy. Lore was bullied by the colonists on the planet where Dr. Soong created him. He literally did nothing wrong, though. Just a bit high-strung.

that's like a sort of shitty version of the citroen hydropneumatic suspension with the 1 really cool feature of jumping.

does sanic the hedgehog count with shadow existing before him and being the evil twin?

Still can't find Gottfried's joke on him in that absurd american "banter" show.
Ballsy as it gets in ZOG TV, no wonder Youtube and Comedy Channel scrapped it out of existence

I genuinely liked Asch better than Luke. Fortunately the story proceeded to justify Asch's death and Luke's survival with the glorious ending which implied an incoming threesome.

sage for Holla Forumsshit

In the Knight Rider video game made by Davilex. Don't buy it.
youtube.com/watch?v=du3Xv-94jQY

Made KR2000 seem a blockbuster-budget masterpiece in comparison holy shit

I feel like he was probably lying about most of that. I wouldn't say he did nothing wrong but he did try to kill Wesley at least, so he definitely had a lot of good in him.