#fireganin

CNN reporter Sara ganin laughs at video of trump supporter being tortured

youtube.com/watch?v=ZD5jRGhSAm4

youtube.com/watch?v=ZD5jRGhSAm4

Get #FireGanin trending and shut this bitch down

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5mguin/cnn_reporter_sara_ganin_caught_live_on_air/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

REEE ITS GANIM***

smh that ableist shitlord needs to be gotten rid of

get this trending

My media folder is getting fuller and fuller.
as the lists get longer and longer

gas her

We can do #fireganin but we need to get it started with normie looking twitter accounts, not frogs or anime icons. Make it look like normal people care.

And? You laughed too

Surely the handful of people who watch CNN still must have seen this. Is there any outrage yet or just us

Top kek. Fucking lebbos.

I wouldn't laugh even if it's reversed, foolish merchant shill.

Is anyone on this or is everyone too busy with e-celeb drama?

=TWO DAYS=

Dat nose tho

You faggots are coming out of the god damned woodworks.

Just submitted this as a tip to Drudge. Everyone else should do the same. Put a spotlight on this cunt.

#FireGanon

came here to post this

Bumpin for dead jews.

Did she had plastic surgery? Small nose for a kike.

new meme

Maybe it's just poor timing.

#HangHerAnyway

Disgusting kike.

It's being slid of leedit.

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5mh20l/cnn_reporter_sara_ganin_laughs_at_video_of_trump/

Should have gone with #SaraGaninYoureFired tbh

(heiled)
Nice.

Even when they outbreed, they inbreed again to keep those damned hooked noses.

News reporters always do that shit when a camera is about to go live on them, lugenpresse love to put on a plastic smile. Though I'm sure she delights in white suffering regardless.

She's (((Lebanese))) apparently.

In cage?

This isn't gaining traction on leddit. It's being downboated pretty hard.

Those two look like their having nose telepathy and laughing internally.

Agreed, signal boost if you can anons
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5mguin/cnn_reporter_sara_ganin_caught_live_on_air/

Yes.

Inb4 sliding JIDF CTR etc

I usually agree with Holla Forums but who knows what she was laughing at? Looks more like bad timing to me

>>>/reddit/

She acts like she's been caught doing something bad. She knew what she was doing and tried to hide it.

Send it to all those alt-right fags. Cernovitch, milo, anyone who would use it to claim responsibility. At least it would get out

Agreed, they would eat this shit up. It's also a good time for a media employee being caught laughing at white genocide, because this video even enraged the normalfags.

someone should crack this bitches accounts and post her nudes she undoubtly sent to her fuckbuddys

The worst thing is that the media is almost entirely responsible, because of all the race baiting. Now they're literally laughing in the face of racial torture. That one smirk on that twat's face could go really far if we do this right.

They won't be laughing when it's their blood that splashes the walls.

People should start luring journalists into remote locations for "meet ups about important information" then ambushing and executing them.

Nah, just scalping them will suffice.

Look at his nose in . i never saw it before, but zelda is NatSoc. Think about the story of these games.
When Link awakens the sages, he's spreading the redpill. Zelda leads us to believe that it is natural and normal to accept that hook-nosed races are evil. However, "monsters" are preventing people from experiencing this awakening. These come in different forms like fiery dragons and MSM narratives.

(sage for OT)

www.reddit com/r/The_Donald/comments/5mhgie/cnn_reporter_laughing_at_chicago_kidnapping/dc3mmkw/?context=3 try bumping this one it has some traction.

Simple, yet genious.

This tbh

Gerudos are also all female, and the Jew has a feminine psychology because he was always weak so needed to rely on feminine tricks.

They don't fire their own, retard. They don't want to hire us to begin with, but legally can't depart with us for just any inane reason. It's not social media pressure convincing these pieces of filth to fire us, it's social media pressure giving them an apt opportunity to fire us without recourse. They don't want to fire their own, and social media pressure won't do shit to change that. It literally took the threat of defunding Mizzou (I think that was the one) at the state level to get them to merely shift that Click Commie bitch to another University. She still has a job. They could go on live television in support of violently attacking white people, say "it's a just reaction on the part of black people!" and nothing would be done. They protect their own. They own the fucking machine. Not us. We can't convince them to do away with their propagandist talking heads. If pressure or viewership meant shit to these propagandists, they would have restructured a decade ago.

But pushing the story, and especially the face, will give people something to talk about when other things happen later down the line. Simple images like this are powerful. Whenever another white gets attacked by blacks, you can post this image and it says "this is what the media thinks".

Get it with the headline at the bottom and you've got a pic that says a thousand words

Kind of loses its effect, in my opinion, so long as the kike has its white face effectively on. Anyway, do what you want. I don't use social media, so I won't be doing shit.

In the normalfag's mind, it doesn't matter if they're white or jewish. They're the other. They're the MSM, a group of elites who push race-baiting narratives, and when these narratives end with people being beaten and tortured, they grin to themselves in their ivory towers.
Even cuckservatives and moderate liberals can buy into this if it's played right.

We should push this. On top of the shit they got into with Wikileaks an the Don Lemon shit, this will hit them hard again.

I don't know man, shouldn't we respect their integrity?

She clearly heard something from her control room said in her headphones that made her laugh.

Dubs decide what she heard

Stop making excuses for her, let her make excuses for herself. She's part of the (((media))) and that is more than enough reason to fuck her up.

Go home FBI Kike

Her face when she realized she was on camera shows more guilt than those niggers ever will in a courtroom. There will be no "excuse." It could not be plainer than this.

i don't think she was laughing at the video, maybe she was laughing at the niggers stupid enough to facetime a crime on facebook

I'm not making excuses for her, it's a fucking awkward and funny clip, I just see what's happening and pointing it out.

60 percent of CNN's audience is currently fighting its way through a crowded airport, and the other 40 percent is made up of Alzheimer's patients who can't find the remote control on the dresser. I don't think they're up to this.

Not saying she's innocent, but it's not 100% convincing. She could've been laughing at the absurd delay between the question and the camera snapping to her. It's a full 3 seconds between the end of the question and the exhale of quiet laughter. She very well could have been laughing at the torture as I wouldn't put it past a (((CNN anchor)) to do so, but it's not very convincing.
Even assuming it were the case that she was laughing at the torture, it could very easily be spun to look like she was laughing at the delay.

Enlighten us, what was the funny part

Most people won't believe the spin. Normalfags are watching the media waiting for fuck ups. Everyone wants a piece of them nowadays. This is another chink in their armor. The normies I've shown this to so far are angry and they're not Holla Forums-tier at all.
Even if someone says "maybe she was laughing at something else and it was just a coincidence she was grinning while watching the torture of a white kid" all they'll hear is "maybe". The idea will still be there.

Seemed pretty goddamn convincing to me. She was only being asked her opinion (twice) on the footage of a mentally retarded guy being torturedby black racists. You don't giggle about a fucking technical issue during that. Well, mabe YOU would. You are defending a genocidally liberal CNN cunt, after all.

How you arrived at that conclusion is beyond me.

That's definitely reassuring. I would rather the normalfag hordes believe or at least suspect that MSM reporters are sniggering at whites being tortured than to think it was most likely the delay that caused laughter.

Also think of it this way because 'alt-lites' like McInnes and Milo do it and it triggers the hell out of the far-left while putting the moderate left on their back foot
What would happen if she had been laughing during a video of four whites slicing up a retarded black man while saying "fuck black people"? There would be a huge outcry, but here's this double standard where she din du nuffin wrong she was just chuckling at goofballs.
Easy way to bust anyone trying to excuse her.

The funny part is that she fucked up in the first place.

There really is no arguing with that. It's the perfect anti-spin.

Yes, however could I have come to that conclusion.

The only thing they can say is "if the reporter laughing was black there wouldn't be a problem" but if you took the analogy that far then that same reporter is part of a business that has been pushing anti-black stories all year and all but saying "blacks need to be beaten and bred out".

Whether she was being a sadistic cunt by laughing, or whether she was just caught in a split second due to unknown circumstances, you can't deny this unprofessional cunt doesn't belong on national television.

As the other user pointed out, I think the angle of "even if she were laughing at the technical failure, if the races were reversed then there'd be hell to pay for laughing at a technical failure when asked about such a horrific scene."
It's an ironclad maneuver that even accounts for the possibility that she was laughing at the technical goof up. Going after CNN and the reporter with this in mind will allow the fire to rise higher and for more redpills to be swallowed. Plugging your ears and screaming "IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO LAUGH AT A TECHNICAL FAILURE" will do nothing to crash this network with no survivors.

I am not defending that cunt.

In what retarded-ass universe is that okay?

Alright, fair enough

I think everyone is missing a valuable point. She's a young, somewhat attractive jewish news anchor working for CNN and she just gave the internet enough proof to potentially get her fired for. This is a dream come true, and I don't know about you anons, but i'm so concerned about her ebil racism, i've already sent this to every media personality and normalfag I could.

Racism = Prejudice + Power, aka your brain on Marxism.

I was working on setting up a twitter acct. to do just that but got stopped by the phone verification. Anyone know a way around? Hit same problem with google voice

Twatter is less important, try emailing news heads instead. Tucker carlson and Drudge are always good choices.

Harder to find email addresses than twatters. Hinders widespread and speedy delivery

First Yahoo says the Navy needs Niggers.
Now CNN laughing and torture.

The uprising cometh.

Think about effort vs reward. Conceivably on twitter at least 4000 people cna see it if you shill hard enough. Tucker/Drudge will redpill millions and itll be fun to watch to.

Bump. This will certainly make it harder for CNN to act outraged when someone says something off-color now.

Hahahaha oh user…

Well, it won't stop them but it will make them look sillier than they already do.

Bump, dammit. This shouldn't be on page 3.

This video is more a description of how the people couldn't care less about the shit they're discussing. She likely wasn't laughing at the video, but instead smiling at the production crew who fucked up the mic or camera that was supposed to go to her.

Maybe I'm wrong. But it's pretty easy to explain away if we're trying to redpill normies.

dude what the fuck

checked for hook nosed White Genocider.

Oy Gevlat and Oy Vey, one of these days these kikes will pay!

Wonder what she would do if it was a white woman?
Or perhaps a jewish woman?

I also got this vibe. The bitch looks like she's irritated but also gets pleasure from that.
Jews confirmed masochists.

What the fuck. She clearly was enjoying that.

But why?
Because it fit with their plan?
Or because it ruined their plan?

why is there never a webm

Wouldn't be sadism. That would be masochism.
Because she knows how it will backlash.

So a semite?

Semites have mental health issues.

sry nvm

The side view helps a whole lot more.

Also I forgot it was Sara Ganim who broke the story on Jerry Sandusky which I guess propelled her career so far, I remember there was some strange circumstance on how she got the first tip to write her story on. Maybe Jew in fighting I don't know?

you really are pushintg this shit aren't you moishe?

That beak tells the tale, hahaha. I will be watching this cunt in the future for hand rubbing and other tell tale signs, kek. If she is claiming she is an Arab she is probably a Donmeh Jew, these fucking yids have been pulling this shit for far too long. It is nice to see them over reach lately and keep getting nailed.
I hope they keep it up so more people notice, time for the next Pogrom of these Neanderkikes.

capped

Very nice.
If this shit popped off it would be a new hand you could slap the left with.

It could easily be that she is just a fully indoctrinated leftist. She does work at CNN, after all

NOPE!
Goto 0:13 also look at her mannerisms, she's learn a lot of "white" ones even changing her accent.
I know you might like the look of her at first glance user but she is a kike and a most dangerous one who'd scuttle a white man's lineage and produce more kikes.

This

Don Lemon too

And the victim was a man even though he was about the same age as the nigger. I thought he knew one because they were in the same class

>just a yet another coincidence
we could meme #"Maybe" as a followup to the (((echoes)))

No, the way she quickly wipes off her smiles and pretends to be solemn is alarming. She shows traits of a legit psychopath with how practiced she is.

remember the sandy hook father?

Don't forget the Gerudo symbol that had to be changed in the American release. Their area's temple had to be changed too, because the ambient track contained the Muslim call to prayer.

Zelda is literally about Aryans versus Sandniggers of every flavor.

It was 600 gorillion you antisemite!

it seems anons are signing off twatter more and more, a good thing, except for these ops.

Okay I really need to buy the statue

Anything happen to this kike?

Any lewds of this slut?

probably. but the question is A.) do you want to see that shit and B.) is the cloud they got auto-saved to because these people can't into password protections something we can find?

we'd need a phishing play at the very least.

You will never find a greater hive of scum and villainy!

Needs a "My face when white guys get a dose of hate crime" cap.

I thought Gerudos were more arabian than jew, but the big-nosed thieves that want to control the world is kinda obvious. Not that there's a big difference between them.

Subtle.

True, they always play the victim.