files.catbox.moe/hsp75d.pdf
archive.is/q66Pd
bbc.co.uk/news/business-38517517
archive.is/bvEdC
youtube.com/watch?v=k4aIIpCDsLU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

FUCK FORGOT TO BREAK THE LINK

(((oops)))

I dont know if they dont know, or its purposeful.
but either way this is still good for us, because the report only amounts to complaints that russia having cultural influence.
This is a shit tier report.

Is this a joke, they are complaining Russia wanted a President to be more favourable to their Interests?

That Russia has a State Media station, oh my god no not stories that are not MSM spin, how could Hilary win with the power of RT against her.

That was a boring read

Thank fuck it got overshadowed by the Mexican.

Was full of shit is what it was. It's 'because we want them to have done it' the report.

if it was a essay i would have given it a C

I feel Joe Biden summed up the 2016 US Presidential Election very well today dealing with the Dems objecting to the results of the electoral college.

"It's over."

Skimming through the report, it's literally "Wow, it's fucking nothing". You guys find anything?

Anyone else ever realize how much Paul Ryan looks like Kermit the Frog?

They want to start a war becouse Putin said that Trump is a bretty ggod guy :DDDDDD?
I for the love of G-d can't understand how these fuck ups ruled the World since WW2.

They're going to ride this horse all the way down, aren't they?

Сука Блять

Vlad dindu nuffin and Russia's greatest propaganda success is making American MSM butthurt

No voting machine hacking, no leaking to Assange, no YYYAmericansYYY on Russian payroll, no indication that they were successful at influencing the election at all

Just a bunch of anti-slavite bile about our Greatest Ally in Eastern Europe

Wall Street movement on 1, 2, and
4 November

States as a "surveillance state" and allege
widespread infringements of civil liberties,
police brutality, and drone use (RT, 24,
28 October, 1-10 November).

highlighting environmental issues and the
impacts on public health.

Whom should I contact in Russia for pay.

If they ate paid, they are shills. Trolls do it for the keks.

Wow

What does this have to do with the war against CTR?

NY and DC confirmed full of spies.

Globalist gets destroyed on Russian hacking story

https ://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrFUd9DaU0M

Thought so. What a load and waste of tax dollars. At least Trump has found another method to save money.

Oh and

Hahaha. Truly, they are our greatest allies. Now where's our paycheck, Vladimir?

Someone explain this to a non-Murrican.

Why does Podesta's email leakage have such an (assumed) impact on the outcome of the US election?

Does the average man on the street even read the emails?

It exposed the corruption at the DNC, with a candidate already assumed to be corrupt by the average voter.

Government aspired to help President-elect
Trump’s election chances when possible by
discrediting Secretary Clinton and publicly
contrasting her unfavorably to him.
FBI have high confidence in this judgment;
NSA has moderate confidence.

What does this mean goys?

Where can I get my cut?

Wow how evil.

So you guys didn't get your pay cheques either? Darn it. You don't think US alphabet soup moot intelligence would lie to us, would you? I mean, Iraq totally had nooks and VX gas, probably even a death star or two.

so are they going to get Clinton and her many BIG FOREIGN donors also?

Money. The internet / mass distribution of information is the only thing that is thwarting their regime.

Okay. Funny how more time and resources are wasted trying blame Russia than investigating the DNC.

It's like arresting me because I purposely tripped an alarm system in your house to scare away the burglar inside.

That's why it's so hysterical, they think the truth is a illegal use of information to hurt Hillary, that democracy was disrupted because of the truth.

There were rumours the NSA was the one that leaked to Wikileaks. God knows they hate the CIA.

agencies, state-funded media, third-party intermediaries, and paid social media users or “trolls.”

Any of you cucks getting paid?

no ;_;

Practically admitting that Obama supports ISIS.

You are not that naive?

forgriveness prease
I have a full 200 GB of categorized memes with the majority just assigned a random number and saved
its like bungee jumping into an abyss of cancer and autism looking for a specific meme on my drives

fml i KNOW your pain so well friendo

Looking at the thread, obviously not. Maybe Putin will pay us when their economy is better or something.

You just need to get and work out a good filesystem.

Did anyone else notice on page 13

"We assess with high confidence that the GRU relayed material it acquired from the DNC and senior Democratic officials to WikiLeaks. Moscow most likely chose WikiLeaks because of its selfproclaimed reputation for authenticity. Disclosures through WikiLeaks did not contain any evident forgeries. "

lol they just confirmed wikileaks were legit (that we already knew)

Accuse their opposition for what they actually did with CTR. Fucking kikes, never change.

I was just about to mention that. They're still saying that the leaks came through Russia though.

Yet providing zero proof

Pic related. This report is basically we have evidence but you're not allowed to see it. Because all it is, is an office drone making baseless assertions.

>dni.gov/files/documents/ICA_2017_01.pdf

page 3, but yeah.

CAN YOU PEOPLE FUCKING STOP IT WITH THE BREAKING LINKS THING?!
archive.is is CIA
plus youtube embeds are Squeaky Dolphin ur fucked m80

"and senior Democratic officials "
WHICH FUCKING OFFICIALS?!!!

tbh it's time to look at what the CIA claimed to be KGB "forgeries". My bet, they never lied, not even once.

:^) Isn't it strange that the FSB isn't lying to us? How fucked up do things have to be that learning the truth about the crimes of the DNC is objectionable? How can it be that the CIA is the pro-crime agency?

what is embedding

Ever have a DNA test done?

the CIA had its heart in the right place decades ago
now well decades of doing every fucked up thing you can imagine can turn that idealist willing to get his hands dirty for the good of the people into a self-hating nihilist only out for themselves and their pockets

CIA is proof enough for normies and people that want to blame Russia for hurting their feelings.

That's better than the one before that.

The one before that (NSA?) had a big disclamer "the following report doesn't contain intelligence"… polite speech for "here's the work of fiction you've ordered".

In this one it's "we promise we totally have evidence, it's just we can't tell you what it is"…

Man I'm sure we have some ruskies on the board which ministry handle payment for third parties trolls so we can claim our paychecks.

like im talking 1947 here
after the 50's communism was no longer a real threat to them was it

What did the coroner say about Jackie?
She was good at giving head.

They've redacted their precise methods of intelligence gathering but I'm willing to bet it was a psychic seance using coffee residue.
What the fuck?

WHY IS NOBODY NOTICING THE CIA JUST SAID THAT A SENIOR DEMOCRAT (OR MORE) IS A RUSSIAN AGENT?!

Hey now, let's be fair.
A psychic seance using coffee residue might have actually yielded accurate intel.

where???

THE DEMOCRATS WORKED DIRECTLY WITH FUCKING RUSSIA REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Feeling pretty cozy that the ruskies campaign of (((disinfo))) payed off

The CIA/FBI et al, is made from the same culture as OSS, and propaganda department (during ww2 and shortly after).

They are overthrew at least 3 democratically elected governments and installed brutal dictators (guatamala, iran, chile).

They v lied about god knows how many important things, like iraqi wmds.

They v worked with drug cartels purely to hide money from congress.

They v had crap like cointelpro and mkultra in the past. Stuff I woulda thought was supplement-salesman-tier nonsense.

They v funded terrorists, they v funded rebels, they v funded freedom fighters, and sent advisors and intelligence.

They infiltrate the press.

These guys lie, cheat, steal, and murder all over the world, for decades. Their actions would result in instantaneous war, if any non-nuclear power did what they do to the US.

… and we are supposed to take them at their fucking word this time? After all that? I wouldnt even believe them if they provided netlogs etc. Shit is electronic and forgable. As the highest authority on the net, they have defacto write-privilege on anything they want. NO PROOF CAN BE PROVIDED BECAUSE THEY HAVE THE POWER TO FORGE ANYTHING AND A PROVEN RECORD OF BEING LYING CUNTS.

1)We
2)that the GRU

I prefer numerical ouija myself.

I always had Eddie Munster.

idk, I'm trying to explain it, but I'm not liking the formatting. I'll draw it. 1 sec.

Because no one is batshit crazy like you are.

Fuck you, agent nigger!

Numerical ouija is superior to tea leaves, that's for sure.

Nah in context it means they just hacked (acquired).

Sure phrased as it is without the context, it means several senior democrats are Russian agents…

Which we should totally use.
Fire up the twitters, DEMOCRATS LEADERSHIP ARE RUSSIAN AGENTS.

Let's autisticly shitpost and return their narrative!!!

oh and even the ruskies did do what is claimed, lets all remember what they actually revealed.

Corruption in the private company that controls one of the 2 politicals entities running the US.

Thats a far fucking cry from extra-judicially murdering people willy-nilly with drones, funding terrorists, cartels, or just outright overthrowing democracies when it suits your interests.

Now I m not one of those "you guys voted for them so you all have responsibility"-guys (I used to be though, back when I read a lot of Chomsky), but holy hell guys isnt it time the US stopped shitting on everyone?

Anyway, if any of this is true, Putin should be given Obamas fucking peace prize.

They are pissed off that they lost, and this says it all about how they view the human sheep they've been shearing for decades. The only "point" they have is that Russia influenced voters. In other words – even if their insane charges have any truth in them – Russia's crime was to investigate facts and bring the truth out where voters could think about it.

These people have grown accustomed to thinking of the masses as property. We vote the way they tell us to, and they're as pissed off about outside interference as you would be if a stranger told your kid there's no Santa Claus. From their perspective, big, bad Russia has stepped onto their turf – the colonized minds of shabbos goyim – and offered an alternative. It's as offensive as stealing, since they own us all.

All of this will just make the sound of their necks snapping on the gallows that much sweeter. I'm joking, of course they'll be hoisted, not dropped, so there will be no cracking sounds.

democrat insiders who were sick of this shit???

I am so fucking sick of this bullshit. At first I thought the Ft. Lauderdale shooting was a false flag to cover up the Russian report, but instead it's actually the opposite.

1. Terrify the shit out of people by telling them about the White Hispanic™ that shot a bunch of people.
2. Immediately after, tell them "INTEL SOURCES SAY RUSSIA HACKED ELECTION" when their brain is receptive to any new information.

FUCK THIS GAY EARTH

They're implying that senior DNC officials were hacked like Shillary's emails and Podesta's shit, not that they willingly provided the compromising material.

Mirror when?

And this time we'll finish them.

what else can you expect from these fucking kikes

Sure wish .pdf files could be posted on Holla Forums.

This is so retarded, what the fuck.

They spend 6+ pages bitching about how popular RT is. They say the Kremlin is telling RT to be very active on social media then use a graph that shows CNN far in the when it comes to social media.

CNN has shit ratings on youtube, lol.

Holocaust when?

None of that social media shit matters for the news networks, it's all about using RT journalists as agents of influence. A journalist can work for RT and the Washington Post. Said journalist can also get fired from WaPo and gain massive attention cuz of the streissand effect. That journalist is David Seaman, among many other RT journalists who are put in place to act as agents of influence on social media.

Maybe so. Dank meme anyhow?

It could always go in /pdfs/ if any anons want to go through the trouble.

Fucking saved

Can I post Mega links here?

NOW

Of Coursh

guys, we know that's not what they meant
'acquired from'
I could 'acquire' your phone from you by punching you in the face
kek tho

Oh, our nice government wouldn't casually refer to stealing as "acquiring."

Fucksake, I have to give them my email. Got a better alternative?

Uploaded it to /pdfs/ though I'll probably fuck up linking it.

>>>/pdfs/4875
trying to remember how to crosslink :-(

files.catbox.moe/hsp75d.pdf

Found it. Thanks Hitler!

Given the time of the release, I am thinking it won't have anything to truly prove the Russians.

:^) That's not bullshit, that's the CIA not using propaganda, but just telling the goddamn truth, son. The goddamn truth. It's the Ruskies that manipulate their own people with callous disregard for the truth.

Fuck, are we so deep undercover that we don't get paid? I think we have done more then Russian trolls have done.

nah but this is good enough cheers

of course we have
WE DO IT FOR FREE
doesnt matter how much you're paid unless you're 11/10 L33T haxxor hacking photosynthesis CERN tearing their hairs out at the roots good
then you're not as worth as much as an online army of dispossessed guys with a decent education with nothing better to do than make your enemies lives a living nightmare

Do you know how many times I've been accused of being Russian, thanks to dank meming by the CIA and Hillary?

too many?
WE NEVER LEFT THE ZONE

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You are onto something. "undermining her expected presidency" seems to mean the CIA was installing her, through release of damaging material on Trump.

:^) This may be an incoming leak. It's gonna get fun as hell in 2017.

The best part is Julio and Jamal from IT can't get fired so Sergei will never run out of dirt on those monkey fuckers.

Love how at the end they basically say that even a high confidence rating can be wrong, so they have enough wriggle room to avoid accusations.

Has anyone else noticed this being pushed?

A major bank is going to fail because of a cyber hack

wew

archive.is/q66Pd
bbc.co.uk/news/business-38517517

so, a Russian version of CTR?

Crap screenshot cut out the headline.

Great, the jews will make out big while making it seem like Russia did it. 2 for 1.

How are they pushing this again for the tenth time? It's not breaking news. We already had a fucking report like this, it was nothing. And they've been saying "Breaking: Putin supports Trump" non stop for over a year?

News is seriously jumping the shark. They should stick to producing mass-violence events, at least that's entertaining.

Let me guess. Satellite pictures of a guy with a laptop in a forest somewhere in siberia are served as ultimate proof?

TL;DR:

The Russians promoted Trump through their media and had their own paid shills to support Trump online. It also claimed that the Russians gave information about the DNC to WikiLeaks.

Waaaait a cotton-pickin' minute. Paid shills from Russia! Does that mean CTR hacked the election, also?

The shilling and faggotry from the elites and media is not what bothers me about this. It's how cucked your average leftist is. Going by social media, your average leftist is actually ok with everything the American deep state, Jews, progressives, and neocons have done in the last ten years. There was no real foreign policy change with Obama. It was more of the same toppling of governments and causing chaos across the mid-east and north africa. They even tried the same color revolution in Ukraine. Yet the general consensus among your average prog geek faggot on reddit is that this is a good thing, because muh democracy, and muh human rights. It's the same cold war shit that the CIA have been doing for 60 years. There is no talk at all of this from leftists about how they may have stirred up the bees nest, and that this is pushback. Instead they only whine and get real smug about Russians repeating talking points from late night jewish comedy shows.

I can't wait for a civil war so we can start gunning down smug snarky inner city cunts, and I actually hope the Russians help us out when it happens.

But, where's the proofs? Also it's about to be 48 hours since Julian of Rivia said he would sue the faggot media.

It all in the report (minus the proof Russians hacked the DNC. Which I personally don't even give a shit about, because the DNI admitted those things come trained in WikiLeaks were not fabricatted.

Forgot to take off Sage, might as well check my own dubs too

Archive.is link
archive.is/bvEdC

My nephew could write a better paper.. how are these people ruling over us? I assumed they were at least book smart or had a fucking basic hold of grammar and diction.

They have to be vague about it, because if they were specific it could easily be disproven. So it's unnamed because they don't exist sources say, reasonable possibility, and influence campaign. That way the (((media))) can claim that this document showed evidence of Putin's interference as he did make statements against the cunt..

nope
The requested URL /search?q=cache:dni.gov/files/documents/ICA_2017_01.pdf was not found on this server. That’s all we know.

These fucking people are insane

if that was the case then they would have killed the kikes in the government and steered the us in to supporting Germany

meant that for>>8702039

ah fuck

if that was the case then they would have killed the kikes in the government and steered the us in to supporting Germany

Nope, their proof was the "hacking" terminal screen from Fallout 4.

We know. The idea is to use that to fuck with normies. Out of context it completely sounds like:
SENIOR DEMOCRATS ARE RUSSIAN SPIES

Let them explain that it's totally not what they meant.
Let them have to prove there was something else they meant the Podesta fishing (he's not named in the report).
It's always harder to refute shit than making it up, it's their MO remember? Let's take it and use it against them.

>This report is a declassified version of a highly classified assessment; its conclusions are identical to those in the highly classified assessment but this version does not include the full supporting information on key elements of the influence campaign.

Yeah, shitlibs at least used to posture at some sort of opposition to neo-cohens, but now I realize that was just out of partisan necessity. They have precisely zero problem with liberal internationalism provided the face of it is a progressive nigger like Obama.

Underrated post btw user.

The internet didn't exist. Think about this for a moment. EVERY PIECE OF NEWS YOU COULD GET had a gatekeeper. A news station, a newspaper, or some kind of journal. For like sixty years, that's three generations, these people only had to pay off the big media companies at the top, and that was the news everybody got every day. What were you going to do if you disagreed or thought something sounded fishy? Look up facts at the library somewhere? Try to find half-century old primary sources that you have to order from another state on a three month delay?

It wasn't until the past few years that enough people with enough knowledge have had enough access to the growing human overmind that is the internet to connect the dots on any meaningful level. Yeah, there were always a few turbo-autists that could do it before, and maybe 1% of that already tiny minority had the gumption to put together some self-published little newsletter with a reach of a couple hundred people. Maybe. Now you don't have to be a turbo-autist to find this stuff. You can just be a run of the mill casual autist, the kind of slightly awkward guy willing to take a couple hours out of his weekend now and then to do some digging and contribute his discovered knowledge to the pile. The reason these people seem so inept is because, for real, for the last more than half century they've had the benefit of literally owning all news media and all widespread human communication channels. They haven't had to actually defend any of their arguments for three to four generations. Just think about that.

if you're gonna report, just do it, don't brag about it like some reddit pole smoker. ffs newfag++, do i need to tell you to lurk moar? What other imageboard cliche can I use to make you see your faggotry?

- No credible ideological opposition.
- Unprecedented prosperity.
- Conflation of technological modernity with the paradigmatic ideology (something Dugin talks about), meaning liberalism is associated as a necessary and contingent part of being a "developed" state with modern technological amenities. That's the REAL reason liberalism enjoyed popularity in China 20-30 years ago. It's also why the rise of illiberal, advanced states like China, Russia and even Turkey is important to us.

i caught that too. didn't wikileaks say the DNC leaks were from someone inside the DNC?

the whole thing feels like "russia is trying to corrupt our democracy by showing us how corrupt our democracy is!"

You don't have to break the link; just take off the https:// in order to avoid triggering yosuba hyperlink auto-formatting.

I don't feel safe opening this pdf even in firejail. Too paranoid?
Can someone post jpegs?

I will assist you, just show me your Australian passport so we can get started

Globalists, you're shit.

Not only you're shit, but you're IN deep shit.

Now that you fucking provocated me, you're fucked. I mean, seriously… I am a powerful hacker that acts in the shadow, on an higher level than the anonymous. I have thousands of connections and I only have to write 1 fucking sentence on our secret chat to get you attacked by hundreds of hackers at the same time. Your crappy Windows 8 cardboard computer's goin' to blow up son. I feel sad for you, beign so fucking ignorant and retarded, Hillary.
I haven't even tried too hard to get yoir emails: I just called my friend, 4chins, the 400 lbs hacker, and Hatechan, the hacker on steroid. They'll will wipe the fuck out of you again if you keep taunting, while my Russian Business Network will leave you broke.
PS: leave my little friend Donald alone or you'll see who the big bad wolf really is

are you 7 years old?

Moscow confirmed deus vult.

based moscow.

HEIRS OF BYZANTIUM

That's some real next level retardation

But user, if you kill your enemy then you lose.

(Why is Obabo the only one who uses "ISIL"??)

I think there's some facts to this

longstanding desire to undermine
the US-led (((Liberal Democratic Order)))

Ya, so this is uh… propaganda…

He's getting the mods attention so they can edit the OP and break the link.
YOU HAVE TO GO BACK.

The putsch is coming and it will be well deserved.

Honestly a bank theft will just wake people up

WHERE'S MY RUBLES PUTIN?!

He's close with them. He knows that's what they prefer

What if we are all Russians and don't know it yet?!

So they know the information went from a Bernvctim to Assange and they're acting as if it filtered through Putin even though there is no proof
At least they're admitting it was a leak

DEUS VULT

thats from the intro of dracula isnt it?
the one from the 90's

Around 50 people tried to investigate or whistleblow the DNC leaks, but ended suicided and memoryholed. It seems (((they))) are spending a lot of resources to "investigate" it, besides paying tons for concensus building.

we russian agents now

What about the US government influencing the election? What about us media favoring one candidate? What about european media favoring one candidate? What about eu leaders favoring one candidate?

how is this even a fucking report. its just pointing out that RT dosent have US interests in mind. well no fucking shit, its called russia today for a reason. great deductive reasoning CIA. the part about how russia is against fracking is funny because, as tucker carlson pointed out, wouldnt that lead to the conclusion that russia is funding enviornmentalist groups trying to kill the pipeline through the dakotas and minnesota? kinda shot themselves in the foot there but hey, theyre clearly so salty about their precious princess losing they've decided to blame russia for everything.

but what a shitty report. was probably published just to keep the fake news story going so they can shut down the opposition and the right when the next democratic president gets elected. and all the so called alternative news sites can be discredited and eventually outlawed.

that this can be called a report that you would base any decisions on is just fucking absurd. expecting a foreign news agency to promote domestic policy, let alone liberal domestic policy, which in the report they cite as the target of the russian propaganda and hacking effort, is just retarded. and of course since its the CIA no sources. see no evil, hear no evil. it almost sounds like how WW2 started, vietnam started, the gulf wars started. with fucking BASELESS allegations.

this is fucking fake policy, the meme has grown from fake news to fake reports. the world has gone insane. god damn, i hope trump has some real friends in the intelligence community, because it seems that the CIA, which is under direct control of the president, dosent seem to have his back.

upload.teknik.io

This
You summed it up perfectly user. I always try and convey the same message on Holla Forums where it is warranted. But it is really hard to tell people that have always had the internet and access their entire lives what it used to be like before.
t. oldfag that had to buy hardcover books on JFK murder before the tubes.

Also I am impressed that so many Holla Forumsacks actually read the report after reading a couple articles referring to it I decided not to even bother. So I hit this thread to get the scoop.

This whole fake narrative of Russian hackers is starting to piss me off with how much they're dragging this on. Why can't Trump just cut through all this bullshit and (((decorum))) and say it loud and clear that this is nothing but a desperate attempt of the establishment to delegitimize his presidency just because the democrats were too corrupt and too dumb to keep it secret? They're so transparent with their motives, yet everyone's supposed to take them seriously.

Replace "Russia" with (((them/they))) and "Trump" with "Clinton" and it makes a lot more sense. I wouldn't be surprised if the intelligence communities (non-compromised / after the purge) later say, "yeah, every time we said Russia, we were actually talking about the pedophile elite."

Just switch everything around.

but this time there really are weapons of mass destruction

Read all of it, it's fucking nothing. Can't wait for Trump to comment on it.

Learn how to use disposable emails

Learn how to get disposable sim cards/phone numbers

Check'em.

Kikes are bad with lying user, never forget that

I didn't know Hillary was hiring from russia for her CTR team.

After this election, the people have gotten whiffs and sights of just how bullshit MSM is. It should be fairly obvious how heavily pushed this narrative is (as just a fucking narrative with no base what so ever in some desperate attempt to try and decline Donald the throne) but they just want to keep alienating themselves.

And they wonder why they feel so fucking threatened and distrusted. People are waking up to the bullshit and there's no stopping the train.

"muh legacy" is getting crumbled to dust before Trump even steps into office.

Goober Pyle

You mean that for all this time I could have been PAID for hating Hildabeast?!?!?!

DAMMIT, RUSSIA!!!

Nothing. Only thing was it was kinda ironic/funny that the report seemed to be willfully unaware of how the US media/CTR did pretty much the exact same thing they are accusing RT/Putin's Trolls of doing only in Clinton's favor. Nothing major like influencing of vote tallying (report explicitly said there is no data to support this) or key US officials on a Russian payroll. Claiming that these actions can be considered influencing the affairs of another country, while technically valid, is peanuts compared to actions the US has taken with other countries in the past.

Jew

what's with that anyway? been noticing it more recently.

It means that jews are invading our board.

It's when a jew can't bring himself to say "god" because he's too obsessed with worshipping his golden cow god Moloch. You know, "we are the chosen children and everyone else is an animal servant" shit.

It's the easiest give-away sign of who they are

god in kike world is forbidden to use as a name or some shit
worse than allah or muhammad in mudshit religion
to the kikes the name of god is basically he-who-must-not-be-named

Some people worship the name of god as their idol. The same people frequently worship their holy texts as idols too.

Iron Ann at it again.
God I love this woman. The Queen of the Bantz.

who's this cutie patootie?

check out this informative video!

well uh that's cool I guess

Quick note.
youtube.com/watch?v=k4aIIpCDsLU

God damn she's so fucking greasy and nasty looking. The bitch clearly hasn't showered in days and she goes up on stage like nobody will fucking notice how nasty she looks. She does this shit a lot.

omg fakenews

I'm going to tell the authorities about you (Anonymous ID: 4e85a0)

I concur. Very well said.

If you wanted this official government report back then you would've had to order it directly from the government - for a price and pay to have it shipped, eventually. Or if you were lucky your local library might have a single copy a few weeks/months after it was released. You sure as fuck weren't going to see it published in total in any newspaper, anywhere.

Then once you got your hands on it there was basically no avenue for the average user to disseminate their analysis of the document. Meanwhile you would have the establishment media only offering their cherry picked version of what the report actually contained.

Clinton ran her campaign on being "the most qualified candidate in history" but a big criticism of her was that she was corrupt as shit.
The emails leaked confirmed how dirty her and her campaign were.
Since they couldn't straight up say it's fake (it's the Clinton campaigns actual word after all) they went to the next step which was to cook up the Russian hacker meme.

Nice