Convince me not to spend $1500-1600 dollars on a Television that will look better than almost all of yours

Convince me not to spend $1500-1600 dollars on a Television that will look better than almost all of yours.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Dell-Monitor-P2415Q-24-Inch-LED-Lit/dp/B00PC9HFNY/ref=as_li_ss_tl?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1494353696&sr=1-1&keywords=Dell+Ultra+HD+4K+Monitor+P2415Q&linkCode=sl1&tag=tprolab-20&linkId=83e09ad88f601b5380cfa722f7a6dd51&th=1
ebay.com/itm/ASUS-MG24UQ-4K-UHD-23-6-Inch-FreeSync-Gaming-Monitor-/322547955418
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Unless you glue your eyes directly to the screen or have it as a monitor, it really won't look that different from an SD model at regular viewing distance. Only real exception is if your screen is ridiculously fuckhuge and drilled into the wall.

In all honesty if you should wait for black Friday because you can get a 4k tv for $800. But then again what is the point? If you still have cable/direct tv you are a dumbass and most of their shows are not in 4k. Plus you have to pay like $100 a month for it. If you stream it and watch it with Kodi or whatever the shows will not be 4k quality but 1080p at best. So you are not getting anything out of your tv. So its better to just build a PC with it.

I have 20/20 vision with my glasses or contacts. the difference between SD and 1080p is great and the difference between 1080p and 4K is the same.

I'm extremely autistic about quality. There are already a good amount of 4k HDR blurays I want/already have even without the TV.
I figure I should wait until a deal, thing is the two tvs im choosing over are already on sale, one is 1000 dollars off, so I dont want to wait and have them sell out. Especially since the main model I want would be perfect size and everything for the buck. If it sells out I have a backup i suppose.

I don't watch tv shows. Granted youre right more films dont have 4k but i would rather watch on a better television than stay with 1080p the rest of my life. Some of these models make upscaled bluray quality look much better than a normal LED 1080p tv

forgot to add I already got a new pc this year that is basic but all i need, i dont need to upgrade my pc any time in the near future that can come afterwards, my top priority it home entertainment system theater

So since I'm not buying a 4k projector I need a 4k tv

It's like I'm really on Holla Forums

You won't do it anyway, fag. No balls.

Think about all the white you smoke with that much money

Why?

Fuck off, Anita.

Pathetic, you're a fiend for the kikebox.

Yet fake news manages to feed their lies and influence people daily

I've watched TV for over 30 years and I hate jews and blacks. When exactly am I going to turn into a Golem?

Is that why Trump got elected you cucked faggot?

$1500-1600?
You need to spend a little bit more.

You need to get either LG C7 which will cost you more then $2000 or the Sony A1E which will be more then $3000.

Those are the TVs on the market right now.

And yet you're only going to spend 1600?

Top kek.

Unlikely that you are going to transform into a mindless supernatural being made of minerals, user. No matter how much tv you watch or don't watch.

It still has too much influence on the masses and not everyone lives in america.

Why do you need it if you don't watch anything on it?

It's not just the brainwashing that's a problem, there's also nothing good on.

Oh I will

Say what?

I watch kino on it, not television

I don't want a projector. Spending 4000 dollars on a tv is stupid when those tvs will be the normal in 4-5 years. These are good priced.

The LG I'm looking into is $2400 but its marked down considerably. It is the closest you can get to OLED quality and for the price I said is very good.

Hard. Rock. Crack

Why do u want a TV anyway?

I don't smoke that but I think I did normal coke once.

To play my kino on, I have a nice THX 200 WATT speaker system

You're buying a TV for exactly the wrong reasons tbqh. Film looks fucking weird at too high quality resolution and framerates. Literally the only reason to buy a 4k monitor is to play games with it.

4k is good
6k is 35mm
Plan accordingly.

4K HDR is 24 fps faggot gamer

Only $1500? What are you goy, poor? You deserve to buy a propaganda receiver that costs at least $3000. We are worth it.

It is marked down from $2400

Do not spend serious money on direct-view LCD, even staying 2k is a far better deal if it's OLED. Actual blacks, actual colors, actual viewing angle, actual uniformity, actual motion reproduction.

-t. eternally bitter plasma and CRT devotee

Who in the fuck watches anything on an actual TV when computer monitors BTFO them in every respect?

lol virgin

Enjoy your tiny 20 inch screen 2ft away from you nerd.

Lol even a 8k screen doesnt look any better than 1080p

Dumb goy

t. virgin nerd

t. retard

lol

forget about the 4K maymay and track down a gently used Loewe Aconda 38" crt and a Pioneer Kuro PDP-LX5090 for less than half your budget, then

Corrective optics only effect the refractive index of the eye, but there are also limits to visual acuity in other parts of the eye. As such, even when fully corrected, not everyone will be capable of 20/20 vision, and some will achieve better than 20/20. For instance, without my glasses I am myopic to the point I can't read beyond ~7", but with my current prescription of glasses, I have 20/18 vision.

Pic related, keep in mind this is for 20:20 vision. There is also vernier acuity, which is ~6 times finer in humans than angular acuity.

This. Unless you can go OLED.

t. reddit

I agree with your resolution argument
High frame rate is not kino. it looks like raw footage viewed through a monitor

The two arguments dovetail when it comes to film: The random distribution of granules on a frame cause stochastic oversampling in the viewer's brain, so increased temporal resolution actually increases the perceived spatial resolution.

Fuck off, cuck

You're still watching tv? Regarding movies, which movie deserves a 1600$ tv?
Isn't anything else those 1600$ could be useful for?

kino deserves it

my current tv is already bigger than that

I'm spending a bunch on a 4k hr tv, any more and I would spend it on a projector instead of an OLED tv

STINKY RINKY POOPY PEE PEE

decent choice user, may it provide you with several thousand hours of kino coziness

You could spend your money much more wisely on a good rifle and ammo, or save it.

Spend your money you fucking goyim. Buy useless shit to fill the emptiness inside you were genuine pride and self respect were meant to exist.

Wage slave poorfag here, do it op. I'm working up the nerve to spend between 130-350 to upgrade my monitor.

This 4k monitor looks like a good deal to me, but I'm not sure if it will be good for gaming.

amazon.com/Dell-Monitor-P2415Q-24-Inch-LED-Lit/dp/B00PC9HFNY/ref=as_li_ss_tl?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1494353696&sr=1-1&keywords=Dell+Ultra+HD+4K+Monitor+P2415Q&linkCode=sl1&tag=tprolab-20&linkId=83e09ad88f601b5380cfa722f7a6dd51&th=1

The $130 option is a 1080p 24 inch which would be a little upgrade from what I have.

Leaning toward the 4k but so much poorfag,maybe in a month I can get it.

Thanks user will do

I don't need a gun now I can just buy that at a later time from all the money I save up after I buy the only thing I really want which is a 4k hdr tv.

I don't really spend money on material things, I've been saving up for something nice and i want a nice tv to go with my really nice sound system. I have pride in kino

Nice user, yea get a 4K probably worth saving up a little extra

That doesn't even have adaptive sync, try looking around for better deals:
ebay.com/itm/ASUS-MG24UQ-4K-UHD-23-6-Inch-FreeSync-Gaming-Monitor-/322547955418