Thoughts on this? Is this kind of thing common in the entertainment industry?

>archive.is/wJypJ
Thoughts on this? Is this kind of thing common in the entertainment industry?

With anime it's very common.

isn't that why there's an abundance of leftist anime artists ?

aside from miyazaki, who else?

There's probably 2 or 3 more, and then that's it. for every anime that's "leftist" there's 20 that are pure reactionary drivel.

nah, they'd be liberals or conservative, but i doubt there are any actual reactionary fashy Holla Forums tier anime artists

The content is Holla Forums tier, I don't see why they wouldn't be.

which animay would that be

It's very common because there an abundance of __ artists. The article says that if you weren't willing to do the overtime, another person would.

literally most of them

can you name one ?

Ghost in the Shell is fascist trash

wasn't studio trigger started by some underpaid gainax artists ?

Is alienation the reason hollywood cannot make comedies anymore?

Stop bickering you fools!
It's not the workers who decide what anime will be produced! It's the bourgies! The only way to make a leftist anime, movie, whatever, is either to make it edgy or to make it sexual or whatever. It also helps to be made by a minor studio.

In anime you see A1 doing all sorts of imperialistic BS like GATE or "work is good for you" like Working. And then you have to go Planetes or Shimoneta to get any leftist themes. Or be full art like Akira.

In hollywood nowadays you see all those shows that show you reality is shit and capitalism doesn't work, but are all minor and get covered by Transformers and GoT.

So, how do you people expect the bourgies to sell us the rope to hang them, unless they think it will be profitable? And to make it profitable you have to make the message hiden.

For example is an idiot that cannot dig.

Yep! And they made Kill la Kill that is all about Ideology.

You mean babbys first anime? Jesus you have trash taste. kys

kill la kill was fun

luluco is better though

was luloco good? I saw the threads in /a/ and it seemed pretty cool.

You must be some sort of anime master…
TEACH ME GOOD TASTE MASTER!

True That.

It's every Trigger anime together.

in my backlog.

Yeah, for whatever reason animators are put under a pressure a lot in crunch times with little compensation or credit.

It's common yeah. Saw a documentary about it a while ago but forgot the name. Notably there was a protest by CGI animators outside a recent Academy Awards that got no coverage. IIRC it was the team that made Life of Pi who got shafted. They even had a bit in the ceremony where the main cast of The Avengers got up on stage together, and somebody was talking into their ear pieces to skip the lines paying tribute to the animators. Robert Downey Jr. caused a little scene by trying to read it anyway though. He even called out the other actors when they tried to shut him up about it.

Reserve army of labor serving its purpose.

There's an abundance of animators in Japan, Korea, and China working for pennies in one of the most labor-intensive jobs. I'm sure there's been deaths from overwork, which is common in Japan at least.

It's fucking Hollyweird, the sooner it gets burned to the ground the better 2bh