US tank brigade arrives in Germany for eastern deployment: FUCK YOU KIKE MODS FOR DELETING THE ORIGINAL THREAD EDITION

US tank brigade arrives in Germany for eastern deployment: FUCK YOU KIKE MODS FOR DELETING THE ORIGINAL THREAD EDITION
thelocal.de/20170106/ us-tank-brigade-arrives-in-north-germany-for-eastern-deployment
archive.is/q6Jxx

Other urls found in this thread:

unian.info/society/1711991-general-staff-to-conscript-about-4000-reserve-officers-under-mobilization.html
mobcop.army.mil/ORDERS
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wow it's almost like someone is trying to fuck with us.

Can't have the goys see the pieces moving, goy.
US and UN preparing for Barbarossa 2, have some rage inducing MSM propaganda to fulfill your 2 min anger time.

bump for being a worthy thread being slid by all the e-celeb shit etc.

Jesus Holla Forums get you shit squared away.

As if Europe didn't have enough niggers, USA delivers a few more.

KEK

So king nigger is still moving pieces into place… the deep state is running out of time so bets on the next move.

THIS IS A PROVOCATION TOWARDS THE WN SUPERSTATE

NATO ARE FASCISTS

Bump

Somehow I feel like history is repeating itself.

Oy Vey goy! stop being so suspicious.. nothing to see here but you do have gender specific toilets to debate.

Makes me wonder what are the Eastern EU countries going to do.
Poland is being very non-kosher when it comes to implementing EU directives. I'm very doubtful that they want a front line across their front yard.

Also, are they headed for Ukraine?. That would be the quickest route into Russian heartland, similar to Barbarossa.

GO HOME AMIKÄFER

Test to see if VPN is banned

NATO/US does these dick waving exercises just about every damn week, usually by deploying a fuckton of troops and tanks on the border. It gets confusing because you can't tell what is an escalation and what is just more dick waving. Unless there is a false flag or the tanks actually enter enemy territory I am going to assume it is the latter. Putin is a patient man and he has dealt with this kind of brinkmanship and saber rattling for 8 years. I would keep an eye on this but I wouldn't worry to much, NATO does this shit all the time and nothing usually happens.

>>>/test/

That was my thinking… however that will push tensions with Russia up even higher… So here is the question is King Nigger still trying to start a conflict with Russia and then hold onto power due to it… just a thought.

Two more weeks and we can stop worrying about King nigger and his kike masters starting WWIII.

good points there user, Putin has been playing this game for a long time…. still things are very tense right now as we get closer to Trump tacking over.

And start worrying about the golden goy and his kike masters starting WWIII.
Yey!

Tbh Russia does the same thing. Huge troop movements along the border, coop training with Belarus etc. Both sides rattle sabers, makes sense. Russia has had several severe provocations tossed at them by an increasingly more desperate King Nigger and his jewish roaches, and Putin has simply stayed back because he knows Trump will be a whole different deal entirely.

proof of your thread being deleted or you're a faggot

A concern I have as well user… Oh well we roll with it I guess and if he removes Kebab and spic and cuts the gibs for the din du while getting the nation actually working again then all for the good.

…before Germany revolt…

Awesome, it's not.

Hey faggots, I'm a soldier in that brigade.

Chill out with the "Ami go home" krautbro, we're not staying in Germany. The ships are just dropping the gear off there. We're going to be in Poland, the baltic states, Romania, Slovakia, and Bulgaria.

This deployment has been announced for several months now.

Most of the unit is white. 1-8, 1-66, 1-68, 3-29, and 4-10 are the combat battalions in the brigade, and are predominately white. 64th and 588th are the support battalions and are full of niggers, women, and spics. The brigade as a whole is probably around 60% white. A lot of the non-whites and independent stronk womyn pulled a bunch of shitbag shit like injuring themselves, getting pregnant, or going to behavioral health (military soft-wording for mental health) to get out of deployment, so that bumps the number up to around 70%.

This wasn't king niggers doing. This is NATO's doing. All the eastern Europe NATO states are scared shitless of Russia because they don't want Ukraine 2.0 in their country, so they asked the US to send a unit to sit in their countries and do training exercises with them.

Russia has an entire armored division, along with 8 other divisions on their western border. If you don't know military organization, a division is 3-5x bigger than a brigade. We're a drop in the bucket, the US is just doing the bare minimum to honor our NATO agreements.

Poland and the rest of them actually want us there, as I said above.

This, we're going to be in Europe for 9 months, and about 6 of those will be spent partaking in military exercises with the host nations. It's just a 9-month straight sabre-rattling in Russia's face.

KEK, that will be the day. 1/4 of our vehicles and equipment is flat-out broken, and another 1/4 is barely functional. This brigade is in no condition to do anything.

Russia has been slowly building up it's western border defenses over the past 2-3 years. This deployment is the US's half-assed response to that.

Good. Now these thousands of proud Ameriaryans can take German waifus and save them from mudslime genetic destruction.

thanks user

Stay safe user

Are you serious?
Yes, you are. Until 2099, actually.
Dearest occupying force.

Yeah, but that's the point. They're training for the real deal and sure aren't in Tallin for the cheap booze.
And it's 14 days till the inauguration.
If something's happening, it's happening in the two next weeks. Hold on to your butts.

Yeah, right. Becouse they would really want a 3rd world war that has been happening over their territory. Poland is also the third biggest trading partner with Russia. Along with China which is the second a belligerent on the Russian side.
I'm certain that they would surely love the SEVENTH partition of Poland.

the rest of your post: simply wew.

Why are they still painted desert tan?

Why bother to paint something that's going to be destroyed in a false flag anyway, user?

Tell that to the armored troop columns that rolled out on the ready as soon as Ukraine started getting enriched by "separatists". Polaks are highly interested in the strength of the eastern border of EU, they've been doing joint exercises with those countries for years.

Polaks may be trading with russians, but don't be fooled into thinking they're not always keeping one eye open. Polaks are no friends of russians, doubtful they'll ever be. There's just too much bad blood between the two that would take generations of peace to forgive and forget.

And what exactly are they going to do?
Fuckall. Zero. Nada. Null.

Ukrainian army is calling back all reserve officers to active service.
(Pro-UA sauce:
unian.info/society/1711991-general-staff-to-conscript-about-4000-reserve-officers-under-mobilization.html )

If you need +4000 officers it's typically a sign of mass mobilization.

They spent the last two weeks doing probing attacks.

You sometimes how should I phrase this: overreact.
Nato rattling its guns is nothing new.

How did the whole nuclear holocaust thing pan out Holla Forums?

Are you posting from a bunker? Because the darnest of things i'm on public wifi in mcdonalds center moscow. A bit chilly, no fallout right now

Thanks guys. I'll post proof of my claims when I get a moment.

Yes, faggot. We're not staying in Germany. We're just travelling through to get to Poland. I'm not part of a unit stationed ingl Germany, idiot. We're deploying from the states.

What part of, "the eastern europe NATO states demanded thr US uphold it's NATO agreements and sent units to eastern Europe to train with those nations" did you not understand? Also Poland is nowhere close buddy-buddy with Russia. They trade with Russia, big whoop. Poland fucking hates Russia, since Russia has a habit of invading them every 100 years or so.

KEK, like a shill would ever be in the army, and risk their life. I knew two kikes in the army. Both were pansy little faggots that pulled the "conscientious objector" called to get out of deployments. One of them even wore a fucking little camo pattern kike skull cap to work.

We didn't have the money to paint them, no joke. Our entire budget went toward trying to fix all our broken shit and to getting it all over to Europe.

(((Why))) do you think they're not exactly friends. It's not as if CIA+Mossad can't down a measly jet.
And communism wasn't exactly Russian.
But if you think Polish PEOPLE are prepared to have another world war started on THEIR territory by the (((West))), you're probably very mistaken. In fact the people have been protesting quite a lot lately. The government is also bucking and telling the EU to fuck off, even though their politicians were complete puppets of the EU until recently.
They get finally released from communism and the West serves another World War 26 years later along with the EUSSR. Please.

Not saying I can't be wrong because that would be foolish. But on the off chance I am. What are you going to do to stop it?

lel, are you in PR?

You'd be amazed what one single tweet by Trump can do.

Let me tell you what you or I can do to stop it:
Shitall. Fucking nada.
So let's just hope I'm right and this is standard rattling

Are you retarded? Germany has been occupied by Amerikikes since 1945. The government after Karl Dönitz has been an illegal puppet government. The (((allies))) replaced the government, despite only the German military surrendering, not the government.

If you do get involved in Ukraine remembers.

1) The rebellion is a full fledged army by now. they always had a qualitative edge because they had shipload of afghan veterans/volunteers of all the wars from the collapse of communism, but they've worked hard to keep it once they build up numbers and captured so much shit it's indecent. (And since they have infinite funding from Russia and the local industries to manufacture parts and ammo… It's not sandnigger lands but an industrial area. One of the 4 main ammo plant of the USSR was in Lughansk).

2) In murder-hobo country the ones you have to watch out for are the grey ones. Older guys did as much as 3y of conscription in the soviet army, sometimes with tour(s) in Afghanistan.
They still have the drills in them.

Sorry, wrong tweet.

Kek has spoken!
Just how long have the mods been compromised though?

Or it was blown on accommodating the women and sexual deviants who have been forced into the fold.

Since the start of the elections cycle back in late 2015.

If memory serves, that's when the goons began to pop up in other boards as well, or at least in more noticeable numbers.

Fag.
If you come across the 414th I will personally kick your teeth in, burger

We hate you please fuck off

This user's trip/dub combo beats your dubs.

Checked and this deployment has been announced for months.

This tbh. The lad doesn't want to die, neither do Poles and neither do Russians / Ukranianians.

Stop stirring shit

The good news is that Putin doesn't want to deal with King Nigger anymore.

The bad news is that King Nigger still has a fortnight to start world war xe.

Which part of "occupying force" do you not understand?
If one of your divisions merely drives through, doesn't matter.
I still want all troops removed.

You won't fucking achieve that by barking at your fellow Holla Forumsack, will you?
Have some common sense

wew

So you'd willing announce your troop movement, troop strength, troop composition AND your unit's capabilities?
Jesus Christ, man. A hundred years ago, you'd get shot for giving out that type of information freely. You're the reason why counter-intel has such an easy fucking job.
I don't agree with you being anywhere but don't fucking give out information on your brigade.

It's nothing classified, you can probably get all that directly from the official US army website or the websites of the various units…

All modern western armies have people payed to be professional blabbermouths and go around breaching OPSEC.

That way they can counterbalance the things user said/will say.
That their tanks are probably M1A1 (if not older), that they're still rolling in Humvee, quite possibly iraqi up armored (have fun in polish mud in winter with the extra weight) all of which was pulled out of refit/extra maintenance because it's gear from 1980 and it barely work, etc…

That way the US army can pretend it's still powerful and drown the noise from the ranks in PR.

shiggy

Yes goy. To establish security and stability we must go to war with Russia.

/test/ would not help in any way to see if a particular IP is banned on Holla Forums you fucking retard.

Everything I said has already been publicly announced by the DoD. And everything I said was a generality. "We're going to x, y, and z countries".

If I had said "x battalion is going to y city in z country and is expected to arrive there on ___" then yes that would be opsec. Which is why I won't say anything like that.

Are you mentally challenged? Where did I say anything along the lines of supporting this deployment. I think it's a waste of time and money, to appease NATO which is just another vector for kikes to control western militaries. I was hoping that with Trump's victory he would cancel the deployment, but to no avail.

All I'm doing is providing anons some context about the deployment.

Pretty much on the money, user.

Chill the fuck out, krauts. Do you think I support the US's continued occupation of Germany? It deeply saddens me that my grandparent's generation were used by the kikes to destroy Germany. If WWII hadn't happened Whites would not be facing the woes we do today, or at least not as strongly. I understand you're angry, but does attacking a Holla Forumslack that has snuck into the enemy lines solve anything?

Don't remind me. We had to sit through "transgender soldier integration training" a few weeks ago. I walked out of the assembly hall less than two minutes in. Shit is fucking disgusting.

It's alright though, cause reality is swatting their leftist utopia in the face. Females are flunking the combat courses left and right. And the ones that do get in don't last long cause they whore their way around their all-male units and either end up getting medically discharged for catching every STD known to man, or chaptered out for adultery or fraternization.

Fags don't last long either cause they either can't maintain physical standards, or they get po-loade, barred from re-enlistment, and transfered to this army unit on an airforce base and just sit there until their contracts are finished.

And tranny high suicide rate + army high suicide rate = they'll be offing themselves faster than they come in.

I'm not some kike shill trying to speak on behalf of other anons, like you are faggot. By we I meant the unit.

"The unit didn't the money for it". There, happy now, fucking dimwit?

Why did my ID change?

Are you really trying to turn yourself into the hero here, mutt?
You support Zog, that's all there is to it, whatever justifications you make up for yourself don't matter at all.

Just get the fuck back home safe, alright?

Why on earth would you want some ZOGbot nigger lover to come home safe? The country would be better off if every one of them died.

A type of Dynamic IP VPN probably.

Begs the question. If we're so blind to most of what our governments do right now, with our current technology, how much did they get away with in the past, and how much or little of what we know about the past is true, false, or even provably different?

I'd rather have a country of these "ZOGbot" than the current home populace of Leftists and ignorant centrists. At least these ZOGbot have a drive and sense of loyalty to their people. Most vets actually dislike the government, and most are young and ignorant when they join the military. The white vets especially tend to be good, strong, loyal, well-intentioned Right leaning or Right-wing people.

I have no doubt that many zionists think just like you.
But they don't. If they did, we wouldn't have been invaded by the near-entirety of the third world and they wouldn't be brutally occupying the lands of Germany and Japan [and committing mass rape, burglary, and arson while they do it] to enforce the same race-destroying pseudo-order they've constructed here.
What is this supposed to mean? What the fuck is a "well-intentioned Right leaning" person? What does "right wing" even mean to you? You're a clown.

Daily reminder that the M1 Abrams is an obsolete piece of shit, and the fucking yanks can't even make an autoloader or decent ERA.

Autoloader has its own problems and dindus as autoloaders are cheap to make and replace.

OP is forgetting that whole of europoor zone is still occupied by amerikansky. Look at american bases in europe/germany. EU is just a pipe dream for satisfying muh democracy and muh freedoms

Yes, you fight directly for Israel
LARP tier faggotry

You don't have to constantly pay an autoloader, while a nigger needs his paycheck every month, even if he is just nogging around doing nothing productive.

Hey looks, it's a herd-minded Holla Forums stereotype parroting near shill post rhetoric with no substantial basis or reasoning to back any of his points up. You're a moron. You're the kind of idiot that praises "Kek," posted pictures of anime girls, incessantly LARPs about Hitler while knowing nothing at all about history, and you're probably also one of the ones that called Trump "God Emperor." You're so delusional. I've seen vets do more to protest the government than your pathetic, cowardly ass will ever do. Go post anime picks and LARP about what a grand Nazi you are, you know-nothing mimicking fool.

Nah. That's the M.O. of ziocucks like you. You can bet your red ass your "right wing" president is going to keep shuffling your nigger refuse all over the globe under the guise of "protection".
It's interesting how the protest almost never extends to refusing orders and getting the fuck out of other people's countries.

Buzzwords masking your lack of critical thought processes and your strict adherence to the popular "opinions" shit-posted throughout Holla Forums, often times by shills parodying what they perceive as a stereotype of the average Holla Forums user. Maybe you could try articulating yourself like a normal person with normal brain functions who's capable rational, independent thought. You're not Right-wing. You're not a rebel. You're not anti-government, or anti-Globalism. You fucking copy and paste of popular "opinion" on Holla Forums, reciting inane shit in place of actual substantial discourse. You people are the tumblr/twitter-tier schmucks of Holla Forums that clutter up and ruin threads with your non-contributive regurgitations.

You know what I find interesting? Your criticism of others for not taking actions that would see them locked up, as you sit on Holla Forums shit-posting your days away. A vet standing on the street with a sign informing people of his discontent with our foreign policy, as mild as it is, is tenfold more than you'll ever do. Take your own advice, big man. You want everyone to do everything for you. You're so critical of others not destroying their lives in protest. All the while you're fucking shit-posting on Holla Forums. You're a parasite. You're no man.

Autoloader is just more to break, and forces you to keep the ammo in the turret, which is bad for safety.

And filtered.

So is an engine. Tanks should be drawn by horses! Also, the loader is a human, he can break down too. Especially after long hours of combat.
Look at the armata: the crew is in the hull of the tank in an armoured capsule, and so they have no contact with the ammo whatsoever during combat. But they can still access the inside of the tank from either the capsule or through hatches on the turret if they have to.

You're either a shill or you're everything I described in my post. Go be a parody of what a Holla Forums user is supposed to be somewhere else, you fucking faggot. Some of us like to have intellectual discourse.

Bump for actually important news for once.

Tbh unnecessary D&C plus thread derailing helps ZOG more than any user in uniform. Eat a bullet, tard.

Why bother.

Just get out of Europe and it would never come up. It's amazing how simple that is.

Why the fuck do you think we voted for Trump you dumbass?

aka M113 disposal program.

Guess what happens when you choose not to pay?
We fucking go home

Here's the proof I said I'd show earlier. Didn't bother blocking the dates cause they changed, so those are incorrect.

Be careful leaking pictures with wood grain in them. Wood grain is unique….

Yeah I'm sure some dedicated autist here can track the location of this all the way to a beat-up desk in some shithole in Ukraine easily.

Is your unit off on some military training exercises, or sightseeing in Europe like Japanese tourists? Kek.
But seriously, take care and don't get killed out there. That you've casually mentioned you're all armed with obsolete and shoddily maintained gear isn't exactly filling us with confidence in your survival should the worst case scenario happen.

Which was started by the Americans.

This post is basically the future of America. Colossal fuckwit cuckservatives who believe by serving ZOG they are doing good. Take your M4 and push under your chin and kill yourself you fucking cucked piece of shit.

It's not the autists here you should be thinking of.

I'm reporting this to the FBI, Military Police Corp, and Army counterintelligence. I suggest other anons do the same to this ZOG piece of shit.

That's just business as usual in the US military.

This is just your average tour through Eastern Europe. There's already a bunch of them stationed in every country on the border, I've talked to some, it's a fucking picnic for the most part.

Wow bro, he sure leaked some sensitive data that's posted all over the fucking net already.

Get a load of this fat triggered leftypol keyboard-warrior fucktard.

Educate yourself, your opinions are trash

They're the only ones that would do it for free, though.

wew lad.

He's not the commander until sworn in m80.

So how much do they pay the battalion's designated blabber mouth? ;)

The trend of decreased presence turned around in 2016 and we're now escalating again.

>Soldiers and authorized Army officials must sign into mobcop.army.mil/ORDERS to retrieve copies of orders/amendments.

Please tell me that the only orders you could possibly find through that website are largely inconsequential orders such as this deployment. Please tell me that the US Military isn't dumb enough to put shit like SpecOps raids on a fucking website with a login portal.

Shit don't click on that shit, wasn't even thinking when I transcribed the text.

Expect a 48 hour ultimatum to Russia like the one to Serbia that started WW1.

If it's such an improvement why do so many of them start killing themselves?