Hillary Clinton reportedly being pressured to run for mayor of New York

Hillary Clinton reportedly being pressured to run for mayor of New York

'Hillary Clinton may not be done with politics after all. Some people reportedly want her to run for Mayor of New York.

archive.fo/zDE5e

Aww thats adorable she's going for mayoral retirement. Must of had enough blackmail material to avoid having an accident arranged for her after such monumental fuck ups.

Won't happen. This is just the delusional wishful thinking from a Hillary fanboi.

The optics of downgrading her aspirations from POTUS to mayor would be devastating for her legacy. Much moreso than simply fading away. She'll never do it, and Hillary supporters will once again be disappointed.

Why would anyone vote for her? She's not from NYC, she's a Chicagoan who pretends to be a Southerner.

This is gonna be fun.

Please do, and let Don Jr. be her opponent. I want every one of her endeavors for the rest of her miserable life to end in her losing to a Trump.

COUGHING FIT PANTS OF SHIT

People think she's from NY because she was a NY senator for a few years. No joke.

Pretty much. Running for mayor would highlight what a massive failure she turned out to be.

DON"T U WANT 2 STICK IT 2 THOS DRUMPFTARDS XD XD LOL

But seriously, she is the face of the democratic party. Fading away into obscurity would crush all the faggots who pinned their existence on her. The irony is, running for mayor would be a crushing blow to her ego.

holy fuck this meme needs to happen

The whore of Babylon got demoted to slut of Staten Island?

COUGHING FITS
PANTS OF SHIT
EVERY TIME SHE TRIES TO RUN
SHE LOSES EVEN TO TRUMP'S SON
PEE PEE OR POO DISPLAYER
SHE WILL NEVER BE THE MAYOR

Especially since she's been a first lady, a senator and a secretary of state. Mayor would be a considerable step down

Not to derail, but segue with me for a minute to explain how Chicago became ground zero for the destruction-of-America political crowd? WTF happened to that city? Or was it always a lefty shithole?

The only thing this bitch will be running for is the nursing home shitter, she's like 70 years old.

The west coast and east coast each have multiple metropolitan cities for leftists to congregate in. chicago is the midwest mecca for hipsters and leftists because it's the only game in town. Various nigger and spic gangs masquerading as political groups were formed in the 60s and 70s in chimpcago as well. shitskin power movements and marxism were big back then. It's pretty evident they still are.

Pressure her to run. I will laugh as she loses. Then she can be pressured to run for city council, and lose. Then she can run for comptroller, and lose. She will be known for and wide as Loser Hillary. She'll give up on politics when she loses election at the nursing home.

I want her to run. I want to meme this cunt to suicide.

The Jewish mafia took over Chicago in the early 1940s if I remember right.
Henry Crown and Walter Annenberg were the leaders. They pushed all of the power movements and marxism. Its been the training ground for many politicians to push this influence to the top levels like with Hillary and Obama.

She's never even lived in NYC during any point in her life. She moved to Chappaqua, which is in upstate NY, in 2000 just to snatch herself an easy-to-win senate seat after she and Bill left the White House. She's not from the city, she's not from the state, she's not from Arkansas, she's the textbook definition of a rootless carpetbagger; a Jew in all but the most literal sense.

Being mayor of one of the major cities of the world is nothing to laugh at. She can sink her blood-soaked paws into any number of things, including fashion, finance, imports/exports, a metric ass-ton of voters, and probably a shitload of things I'm not even thinking of. This is a demotion, but she's being given a second chance and we need to keep an eye on her.

Being Mayor of NYC after being a New York Senator is an undeniable downgrade. Going from Secretary of State to Mayor is a practically unprecedented downgrade.

Going from 99% likely to win POTUS and being beaten by a laughing literally stock Hitler reality tv star lul, to mayor of anything is a ridiculous failure.

Wow I can't believe that fuckhead De Bland-O has been mayor for 4 years.

Anonymous reporting that Hillary Clinton is reportedly not being pressured to run for mayor of New York.

And don't forget that the FBI investigation into the Clinton Foundation is still ongoing. She's a walking biohazard politically. I'm also still waiting for a pedo scandal of some sort that implicates Bill. This woman isn't going to be a mayor or anything else that doesn't involve wearing an orange jumpsuit.

considering the NYPD wants her dead. i dont think shes going to run

Bitch ain't running for shit. Fuck your aol.com source.

Her nana married a Jew when she was a kid. There you go.

This is hilarious and should be encouraged

Pressure Obama to be mayor of Chicago too.

Chicago's always been very corrupt. I think 3 out of the last 4 of their governors have gone to prison

Pretty much this.

The optics are awful. She would look terrible if she was running for mayor and shes also a loser. She lost the nomination once. Lost the presidential race again. Most people consider her corrupt and just because she thinks that because she won 79% of NYC shes popular but in reality, she was running against Trump. People still don't like her, even leftists.

She would get crushed if she ran for mayor and I'm from NYC.

It would be a major hit to her pride.

And she would lose AGAIN.

It's the 3rd most populous city in America (after NYC and LA). All three are replete with kikes and serve as strategic power bases for them.