Assange To CNN; YOU HAVE 48 HOURS UNTIL WikiLeaks DESTROYS YOU WITH BOMBSHELL LEAK:

conservativedailypost.com/breaking-assange-just-told-cnn-48-hours-wikileaks-destroys/

2017 is going to be a big year for Conservatives and those tired of Democrats ruining this great Nation. WikiLeaks single handedly dismantled the Clinton campaign and exposed more corruption than we ever imaged.

Following the election, many have wondered if WikiLeaks and Julian Assange will quietly go away or keep fighting for justice. If you wanted them to keep fighting to expose corruption, you are in for a treat as WikiLeaks has selected their first target of the year: CNN.

They are tired of the disgusting behavior of the mainstream media and they threatening to sue CNN now for their inflammatory remarks.

WikiLeaks has issued a 48 hour warning to CNN and if they do not retract all of their inflammatory statements, videos, and article, they will take the mega media corporation to court and sue them for defamation.

CNN initially thought they could just issue an apology and that would satisfy Assange. Think again.

WikiLeaks also argued that they will expose CNN outside of the courtroom, too, if they continue to play these games.

One thing remains clear: WikiLeaks doesn’t plan to stop after derailing Hillary Clinton and her team of cronies. CNN is merely their first target, and plenty more will surely follow.

They’ve put CNN on notice and they have 48 hours to air a one hour special confessing to their lies or they are in big trouble. If they or anyone think WikiLeaks are bluffing or incapable, ask Hillary Clinton how powerful Assange and his team can be.
Do you want to see WikiLeaks expose and bankrupt CNN for their years of lies and corruption, especially during this past presidential election?
Leave us your thoughts below and share this if you think that they should!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/UfHaW
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compression_artifact
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Horizon#Exact_formula_for_a_spherical_Earth
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wikileaks is compromised but apparently the government agency in charge of Wls has gone rogue. Or it's all part of the plan to discredit it.

Can someone explain?

state dept. is going to put Hilary in

ALWAYS THE FIRST REPLY

What?

OP is a faggot, here is the archive
archive.is/UfHaW

Have you even seen the glitches in Assange's face in the RT interview?

You're totally right and not insane, user.

Assange said something big will be revealed in october we all ate it up and many of us got even banned,called CTR shills for raising doubts,eventually he ended up trolling everyone in that press conference.

stfu

thats an adobe premiere editing FX, if you're an illiterate, at least do some research.

What do you mean glitches? If you listen carefully you can hear the servos controlling his eye movements.

If I were a jew I would give in to WL's demands by doing that at 3 AM when the goyim are too busy sleeping.

What do you gain by doing this?

nice psyop you have there chaim

I gotta be honest. I'm getting a little burned out on all these "amazing super powered high energy thing that will DESTROY X" acts. Seems like they're coming daily, but there's virtually never a payout.

I think I'm getting sensationalism fatigue.

I AM NOT TIRED OF WINNING

Just FYI guys (((they))) could use this against you in order to D&C and discredit people questioning the direction something is going.

You are actually stuck in a loop, user. We all are and we'll keep reliving all of this every 'year.'

t. CERN (we invented the world wide WEB you're in, bitch.)

lol after being sued by their own pet niggers, Clinton News Network just isn't having a good day.

Thats the point of the psyop, read image 1 of this post

emotional exaustion and demoralization, read image 1 of this

those water filters won't sell themselves I guess

bombshell leak: 30 minutes of crazy ho mumbling and finally blue ballz assange: "buy my book"

You are probably right about it being compromised, but about an agency going rogue (though that can explain it and it being under government control is likely now) - I want to wait and see. It's so easy to get something wrong.

whose fake news now (((cnn)))?!

So they could've made an animation to fool people, and use that until they could control Assange to humiliate him or make a deal with him via an agency cutting a deal with him. The fbi and cia hate eachother, so I could see this arise.

this is just a far fetched theory btw
samefag has the comment I just replied to so everyone knows

Very credible source you got there.

user, just think about this logically. Why the hell would RUSSIA Today try to fake Assange? If anything for now their interests somewhat align with his. I'm pretty damn sure he took the RT interview over others precisely because he thought it was the safest route from others assuming he was dead. Anyway, always be skeptical we're not unsure if it's compromised for certain.

they did apologize
two days ago
why is this thread around?
We've deleted a tweet that included a video clip from New Day earlier this morning. Here's our statement: pic.twitter.com/qJqTtzy69T
— New Day (@NewDay) January 4, 2017

*I am the user I'm replying to

yeah something tells me wikileaks isnt going to settle for a backhanded apology

Honestly what there is left to destroy? Lazy assholes that steal gaming footage from Youtube let's players and other bullshit artists?

looks like he/they did

Welcome aboard, newfriend. Now get out

then they are compromised

No u

you're an idiot
probably think that the hannity interview was fake too?

Who are you quoting?

Nowhere in @WikiLeaks twitter feed does it appear anything about them threatening to release a leak about CNN.

Nothing. Not even close.

well the RT video was, so yeah probably

you gotta understand he will take that as an apology for image sake
makes it look like they gave into him
think about it
sorry i called you an idiot

I've tried to make sense of it, but so little explains the footage. I know what is on that image, so I have to find out why their would be a fake Assange in an interview. Those anomalies in the footage - those are rendering errors. Your explanation is the easiest way to explain why he'd take the interview, but that footage still remains. Believe me, I stay skeptical, but thank you for the explanation.

See where it says (You) ?
I was poking fun at you for not knowing that the happening never happens. What you call "sensationalism fatigue" has been an ongoing joke here for years, and is why everything is always "happening." I was insinuating you were new for not knowing this.

The year's just started, brother. Trump's got at least twelve years of nonstop winning lined up for us.

Pick one, faget

The messaging that they are going to BTFO of people is part of how they BTFO of people. At first people think "Is CNN crooked?" but after Wikileaks does their self-promotion thing people think "When will the dirt on CNN come to light?"

Do you see the trick? They went from wondering if CNN is dirty, to assuming that they are and wondering when it will be proven. Wikileaks is torpedoing public trust in the media without releasing a single document. Welcome to the Meme Wars.

genuinely curious what indicates this is fake

Wikileaks isn't accepting that apology retard, did you even read OP? Wikileaks is demanding that they devote a significant block of their airspace to the truth. There is no way in hell CNN will comply.

You know he's been on Hannity twice now since that RT video, right? I'm pretty sure Assange is okay.

they sure posted it like they got it
still it's over 48 hours later and no 1 hour special on cnn
and nothing

If he's really safe I feel relieved then. I think the footage was faked until Assange was ready - I think they tried fucking with him and failed, and a deal was cut between sides (one hand washing another) so that a fake Assange interview played in the meantime. I hope nothing bad he can't talk about happened to him. Thanks

By 'they' I mean those working with Clinton.

Fatigue comes from being exposed to something over a long period of time. If you're not fatigued, you're new.

No, fatigue comes from overworking underdeveloped muscles. I've been here too long to still get excited everytime the OP says "happening"

I mean, just wait to see if he delivers, and then wait to see if it's any good.

Eh, is this about that former CIA director calling Assange a pedo?

hey cern, what the fuck is even going on there?

yournewswire.com/cern-mysterious-deaths-linked-to-ongoing-activities/

anyone have the sacrifice vid?

I thought this was with some faggot calling Assange a pedo and demand they apologise or else. And they apologised already.

WW3 won't be fight with nukes, but with memes.
Welcome to the Era of Information Warfare

once again

This is why shills get called shills

Source please. FAKE NEWS.

It was a prank you total fucking moron. Staged by students so crappily that anyone with 2 brain cells would know.

occam's razor, it's an editing effect to hide cuts made during post.

That gif is very convincing.

Vid related, proof the elites are reptillians

Wait assange is alive? I thought he was dead, what happened?

Based White Wizard strikes again.

kikes shilled hard to make everyone think he was dead and WL was compromised to save the election for shilldawg.

CAN'T PLUNGE THE ASSANGE MY LAD

Oh so you have the video? Could you share it then?

CGI people don't look that realistic. Look for clips of the CGI Grand Moff Tarkin and Princess Leia from the new Star Wars movie if you want to see the current state of the art of cgi human.
Spoiler: it looks fake as shit

Yeah that isn't CGI, it's a morph cut.

Muh dick = diamonds

two second search on youtube
lazy fucks

o rly?

Not suspicious at all.

I know it's bette to stay in the shadows, but that sort of chaffs my ass.

Fuck, Julian, get your shit together. Just do it.

I hope Trump realizes that Assange is one of the good guys and changes the world accordingly.

Fort Lauderdale used to cover this up?

Please Julian
Shine the light in their tiny little caves
Illuminate those fuckwads

Except wikileaks is compromised.

It's not a 100% CGI creation. It will likely use a photo as reference. Remember, they have better tech than is avaliable

They’ve put CNN on notice and they have 48 hours to air a one hour special confessing to their lies or they are in big trouble.

This guy is too cool, we do not deserve him.

Kys you aussie cunt

Reported for faggot linguistic signaling.

CNN already said "imm sowwy :p" which is enough, by US libel law standards, to deflect any legal shit thrown their way.
Because "we didnt say anything, it was that CIA guy, we just provide neutral ground for reporting".

Thats how shitty libel laws have gotten fam

As Trump said
OPEN UP THOSE LIBEL LAWS

But that was 48 hours ago, so it’s literally nothing.

Va fail, Gwynbleidd.

that was nearly 60 hours ago

this

they pretty much resolved all liability by disavowing

Occam's razor, microbes don't exist, people are just afflicted by bad airs. Imbecile. It's a mathematical tool exclusively used in selecting the function with the least variables when their output is otherwise identical. It has no other use.

Agreed. We have no idea what's going on. Wikileaks status is drenched in confusion. There's no way to know specifics but we must assume it's compromised as wikileaks stopped behaving like wikileaks on the same day that Julian stopped appearing on the same day that security arrived outside the embassy.
Plenty of other shit too.

Point is, wikileaks is compromised.

Getting real tired of Assange's stupid fuckery. If Wikileaks can destroy CNN then just do it, don't waste everybody's time larping a James Bond villain.

It's all part of his edging routine.

Seems like something they would never have done before being compromised. As soon as that all happened, they started acting like edgy trolls.

like i said previously, i think they accepted the half ass apology and it's over

Yea this is so obviously fake. My arse could act better than that guy

Your opinion m8.

yea. Because it's obvious.

Lazy fuckers could have been a bit more theatrical.
unless their intent wasn't theatrical but pragmatic

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compression_artifact

it was confirmed as hoax long ago

Totally static image, algo thinks "hey, cool, I can lower the bit rate and save that sweet precious traffic".
Scene moves suddenly:
Algo: "shit, I thought this was a static image, now I don't have the throughput to convey all of the changes… I'll fudge it for a few milliseconds until I've negotiated a higher bit rate… No one will mind, my audience is made of millennials who call themselves "digital natives" to status signal their expert knowledge of tech after all.. We cool"
Millennial viewers: OMFG ALIENS, SHAPE SHIFTING, P!ASTIC FAKE HEAD OF ASSANFE!
Algo: ":("

People thought Wikileaks was compromised when people thought Assange was dead. Now we know he is clearly alive, so Wikileaks is fine and trustworthy.

You are thinking of Karnaugh maps.
Otherwise correct, Occam's razor is not a rule or property of reality, it is just a technique to keep you from losing your way when your information is incomplete.

Proof?

It still may be compromised, no reason to trust them just yet. Stay cautious.

Take your tinfoil hat off and provide proof of this

Is this "Daddy" thing a gay thing? Or is it just stating the fact that such a person would make a great fatherly role model?

Holy shit you kikes really think we're that stupid.

He's a royal asshole. When some jew was giving him shit he told him to shut the fuck up or he'd release documents proving the Holocaust never happened. I seriously wish that Jew would have kept running his mouth.

Evidence?

www .the guardian.com/science/2016/aug/18/fake-human-sacrifice-filmed-at-cern-with-pranking-scientists-suspected

I have no fucking idea what or who to believe.
Every piece of information is smoke and mirrors - deception. I'm 49 years old and ex miltary.
We used various 'techniques' to subvert popular opinion in Northern Ireland.
And now all this shit about fake news. The news has always been fake. It's a cesspool of bribes, backhanders, suggestions, journalists paid by the security services, undercover police at protests starting riots, and other shit.
It's all a pile of lies and subterfuge. And everyone eats it up as truth. I've lost faith in human critical thinking.

The rulers of this earth don't think thinking in school even though it is the single most important subject they could possibly teach… There is a reason for this.

Today i modeled the curvature of the earth in a 3d animation software using the numbers they give us for curvature math and figured out the curve of the earth should be observable already after 1 km. At 10 000 meters which is standard airliner height, the curve should be glaringly obvious. Nothing is what it seems in this world. Everything is upside down. They designed the system like this and the jews that control everything do it together with their shabbos goy organisation the freemasons. This time we need to kill the jews.

*teach

You fucked up your numbers, nigger. Try again with human math.

Reported for shitposting.

whatever man. ive already tried spreading flat earth here. the mod is a kike. this at least you should realize.

i didnt fuck up anything. i used the "official numbers".

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Horizon#Exact_formula_for_a_spherical_Earth

it's also congruent with what is said on numerous scientific websites online. but i didnt know exactly how much curve would be visible and now i know. everything is a lie.

METAL gear Solid 2 WAS RIGHT
. DISINFORMATION

it could have been a morph cut, but why use a morph cut? Most news agencies use fade to white specifically to show a cut in an interview.

Unless someone sees him in public I don't belive it.

CGI is life like now, Dances with Smurfs was several years ago. They have better tech now. Just look at gaming.

Reminder that there's consumer tech out there that can morph your face to another person's using a cheap standard webcam. It looks like trash even though it can mimic speech down to eyebrow movements, but imagine what the tech can do when hooked up to real hardware and rendered properly instead of presented realtime.

Kill yourself homo scum

Assange didn't, alex jones did

BTW did Assange/Wikileaks actually say there was going to be a bombshell. All I saw was threat of a lawsuit, which could be tied with a bombshell.