KOSHER STUDY: TRUMP VOTERS HAD SIGNIFICANTLY LOWER IQ IN U.S. ELECTION

A new study conducted at Harvard University shows that Donald Trump supporters had a significantly lower IQ than Hillary Clinton supporters.

Dr. Gordon Hodson, a professor of psychology at the university and the study’s lead author, explained that people of low intelligence gravitate toward ideologies which stress resistance to change and, in turn, prejudice.

The study's results suggest that cognitive abilities play a critical role in whether someone supported Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton for president.

Record 95,102,000 Americans Not in Labor Force; Number Grew 18% Since Obama Took Office in 2009

cnsnews.com/news/article/susan-jones/record-95102000-americans-not-labor-force-number-grew-18-obama-took-office

(CNSNews.com) - Barack Obama's presidency began with a record number of Americans not in the labor force, and it's ending the same way.

The final jobs report of the Obama presidency, released Friday, shows that the number of Americans not in the labor force has increased by 14,573,000 (18.09 percent) since January 2009, when Obama took office, continuing a long-term trend that began well before Obama was sworn in.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ppsf2
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Based on all the post elections oyy veyying over Israel I would have no problem believing that.

The curve must've been blown by all those very tolerant, high IQ blacks and hispanics that consistently vote democrat.

Psychologists and pollsters are the ones conducting the IQ tests, which score jews the highest. Don't fall into that trap just because you're eager of saying you got a higher score than a nigger.

Just keep telling yourself that

Is it too late to change my vote?

Another fake news by the mainstream media.

Is too late david

Back to playing the "we're so smrt" card eh?

If voters were intelligent they wouldn't participate in mock elections and perpetuate the lie that checking box on a piece of paper makes a difference.

IQ was invented by (((William Stern))). He ran to America in 1930s when Hitler came to power. It is actually a good system when used fairly, but it is incredibly easy to manipulate, change timeframe, change complexity and so on.

In computer terms:

IQ tests measure processing speed (just the speed) and not the amount of knowledge a person has.
A guy with 200 IQ might not know Hillary is evil, and might vote for her. This makes him supremely stupid, even though his processing power is higher.

An IQ test can't test the number of threads a person can run, or the multitasking ability of each core (lobe).
For example an extremely focused person running very few "threads" might perform better at a IQ test, because he's not wasting processing power elsewhere. But a person running an order of magnitude more threads might react better in survival situations, or be able to process larger loads of new data much faster than the low-thread person who scored higher on the IQ test.

An IQ test also can't test the position or purpose of the cores of brain.
For example a taxi drivers cerebellum, his location sensor, increases in size as he uses it more, while other portions of his brain decrease in size. Now this guy might perform poorer on an IQ test, but that's not really a measure of his capabilities, now is it? Conversely a person can train by doing IQ tests over and over to increase the size of the portion of their brain which does the IQ test, and thus score higher without improving in intellect.

At last I truly see

I'd love to see the sampling data. I wouldn't be surprised if they pulled the Hillary voters from a marxist indoctrination camp, and the Trump voters from a full-blown trailer park.

I know you're joking, but…
http:// nymag.com /daily/intelligencer/2016/12/clinton-campaign-may-have-been-too-smart-to-win.html
archive.is/ppsf2

Come on user it's a fucking democrat poll of course it's rigged in their favor. You think they'd learn about what that does after basically handing trump his win!

There is absolutely zero merit to this study, or the narrative it seeks to reinforce. Just more sour grapes, fake news, and "durr we so smarter than those Trump peoples" signalling propaganda. These fucking faggot liars need to hang soon.

which stress resistance to change

How exactly is a race war, an Aryan dictatorship,
mass deportations and executions of non-whites
and traitors, and the colonisation of Mars not change?

There is no greater indication of stupidity than to to believe yourself smarter than others.

Harvard is full of useless pseudo-intellectuals that are born to money, accomplish nothing of value, and live entirely off the welfare system of academia, the bulk of which is funded by people that work hard and accomplish much.

If Harvard burned down tomorrow, with the loss of all professors and students, would any of us really miss it?
Yea, that's right.

It would be a shame to lose those nice buildings, though.

Truly intelligent people could rebuild them.
Harvard professors couldn't.

Oh shit, you're right, that makes no sense! This how you know their sample is bullshit.

Underrated post.

This "study" was puked up for strictly political purposes, and the REAL intelligence test is whether or not you're unable to see this.

On the one hand, fuck Harvard. On the other hand, muh old buildings.

There are plenty where they came from.

What do you think Harvard types think about working men who build such buildings? What do they think about carpenters, stone masons, and brick layers? They think anybody in those professions is a subhuman who should be replaced with a Mexican because the work is below any American.

Fuck them all. They feel so important in their buildings, buildings built by people they despise.

kek

You have two buttons in front of you…one destroys the buildings at Harvard, the other kills all the professors and students. You MUST push one, or both will be pushed.

Which do you choose?

You got me fam. Sounds like they're the ones resistant to new wave fashy progress.

Just turn it against them, nigs and spics have very low IQ, so that means the minorities support Trump.
Meme it and the msm will either have to admit that minorities are retarded or have to explain their falsified data.

Shit is pozzed as fuck, but at least the library is nice. Also, I never stop getting a kick out of the Semitic Museum on campus.

Whatever you say Harvard. Whatever you say.

Well the answer you are looking for is "kill the professors". There is no conceivable reason to spare the professors.

But the better answer is to push neither and let both be destroyed. Is there a button for also salting the earth after the buildings are razed? I want that institution wiped off the map. Leave no memorial behind.

Those buildings are nothing extraordinary, even by American standards.

Why is your thread title about one article, your image about another, and your link to a completely different article? Is this some kind of experiment or are you just a retard?

Jews' high scores on IQ tests are (probably) an artifact of the tests being designed so that men and women have the same mean score. This hasn't been studied directly (lol at thinking any mainstream scientist would touch a hypothesis that inflammatory with a ten foot pole) but I would bet on it.
Put in some of the proposed subtests that were rejected because men did better on them and watch the kikes' scores drop. Maybe East Asians too, but I wouldn't bet on that.

That's a thing?
WEW

Yea, ok. Let me know when the actual geniuses start doing something.

Yes, all those spics and niggers voting for the cunt, such high IQs.. who do they think they're kidding?

i thought iq aint matter shieeet

WTF is going on around here?
(Don't answer. I know what's going on.)
This place is one step away from 4/pol/.

hahahaha yeah ok and what is Trump if not, CHANGE? Because the option of more Democrat bullshit was available.

Feel their fear, for we have become a god. Rejoice in their pain.

I dont see a difference between now and earlier. I enjoy the chaos, how can you not?
also:

This obviously isn't true. Trump's voters were mostly white middle class, which have a higher than average IQ.

This is just a comfort story for sore losers.

Your so-called intelligent dems don't even challenge their party orthodoxy. Compare that to Holla Forums who will scrutinize anything that happens instead of accepting it at face value.

Nice fuggin oc there m8.