Simple question: why post on Holla Forums if you have not seen 2000-3000 films at least and know what you're talking...

Simple question: why post on Holla Forums if you have not seen 2000-3000 films at least and know what you're talking about

Other urls found in this thread:

letterboxd.com/actor/jackie-chan/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

To fight right wing sjws

Because you've seen the one that matters.

This is acceptable

Because ever since 2016 the board's been hijacked by political posters and waifu fags, albeit the age of waifus seems to have declined now and it's only political posting.

incorrect

Oh but it is you who are wrong. The tide has turned and upsetting you lil trumpalumps is top priority

I want Holla Forums and /leftpol/ to leave forever

it is LITERALLY impossible to watch over 300 movies during a lifetime

I'm Holla Forums but I agree politics has gone too far.

Trump is president though.

I watched 300 films by the time I was likely 10. 2000 isn't even a high number.
Back to >>>/reddit/

I have seen over 6000 Maisies. Does that count?

D-do we not make fun of the President all of a sudden?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

no you haven't retard, I just said its impossible.

Wow you're images really showed me that you definitely probably know what you're talking about and aren't just cucked by cognitive dissonance like the sheep you are.
Did you even go to college?

You only saw 3 thousand movies?
GET OFF MY BOARD PLEB WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

ANYTHING UNDER 9 THOUSAND IS UNACEPTABLE IF YOU EVEN THOUGHT OF SOMETHING THAT LOW ITS BECAUSE YOU ARE NOWEHERE NEAR PATRICIAN LEVEL

GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD PLEB REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I want to talk about movies without idiots, like you, shitting up the discussion with shitty false assumptions.

Kill yourself.

prove it

How many films have you seen? Approx. of course

How many films (movies included) have you seen?

Asswipe 0-200
Embryo 200-1000
Babby 1000-1500
Chillin 1500-2000
Stud 2000-3000
Elder 3000-5000
You are a motion picture 5000+

Neither of those things will happen. Deal with it.

I tried to count once, got bored at 4000, but half of them weren't in the site's database and I saw many since.

You saw 2000 movies?

How old are you user?

Its a weird experience tyring to compile a list of every single movie you saw. Its possible on letterboxd, you only have to click the 'eye' icon in every single one… one click per movie.
But trying to get through all the horror movies alone is daunting and you realize it will take hundreds of hours.

What's next? Pee-pee head?
Get some insults don't suck nigger dick.

tv shows and movies are political

>>>/movies/
>>>/film/
>>>/ftv/
>>>/tvb/
>>>/tele/
>>>/leftytv/
Why don't you go there? or r/movies

too bad i hate letterboxd because its basically imdb facebook twitter tier

Its garbage, but its the most practical to try that.

I want Holla Forums and /leftpol/ & /centrists/ to leave forever

Try to mark which jackie chan movies you saw and which you didn't:
letterboxd.com/actor/jackie-chan/

That alone is hard enough to give up. I saw many on TV which I have no idea of the title, or if I saw them whole or just a piece.

It only counts if you have seen the entire film without texting or interruptions

People text in movies? or you mean subtitles?

What if you autistically stop a film 10's of times too write down notes that even you cannot read?

the act of texting on your phone or shitposting

Sounds like its doable

Lmfao only about 1-3% of films are good, even if you shift through the shit properly you still watch bad things.
Have you really only watched 500 films? Theres no way to know a film is good if you havent seen bad ones.

sift*

That depends on your definition of ‘good’.
Several films I would say were good, as in an enjoyable film I found entertaining and worth watching, would probably not be called a good film by someone else.

No idea why you picked that number – I have no idea how many films (or TV shows) I have seen to be honest.

That statement is just plain retarded.

How do you think I detect kino? I've seen varying quality films my entire life that's how. I've seen all kinds.

Daily reminder that (((you))) voted for a Zionist.

But they don't exist? Are you fighting an imaginary monster?

I don't think it's just Americans but a large part of the population under 20 or 25. I'm American and I can concentrate for 3 hours without doing anything but watching

To talk about anything not related to TV and Movies. Like memes.