Red Shoes and the Seven Dwarves

So huh… That looked kinda lewd until the end.
Thoughts on this Holla Forums?

I think fatbitches using spacial compaction technology to fake being slim is one of the worst things mankind could ever let happen.

Hahaha WHAT

..i wanna feed her pizza while i fuck her unshaven peach

You're the type of shithead that encourages chubby girls to become full blown landwhales.

i just like chubby girls, that's it, dude, i may be a disgusting degenerate but even i have limits to my chub fetish

I don't blame you for your kink, but realistically most chubby girls become full on fatties. Especially if they have someone who fetishizes their fat.

I saw some shit about this a couple days ago. It's supposed to be some bullshit body positivity message from what I understand. No idea why they are mixing Snow White and Wizard of Oz with the whole "red shoes" thing, though.

that's not fun at all..
i just want a chubby QT to cuddle and feed (sometimes)

imagine a world where SJWs are told what they wanna hear so we get all the fetish fuel we want and our dicks can handle

Btw I think this film stars this thing.

The irony is that some controversy was drawn when a ad claimed "what if Snow White wasn't beautiful?".

Well it seems to be failing spectacularly becuase the comment section is filled with "WOW WAY TO BODYSHAME, FAT IS BEAUTIFUL, #TRIGGERED"

You know what's ironic, Shrek and Shrek 2 sincerely already had a body positive message that wasn't overplayed or ham fisted.

THICC needs to STOP.

This is what happens when you allow the stupid thicc meme to be applied to landwhales.

Thicc is shit, thin and petite is cute and superior.

Is not THAT bad

being Thick =/= being a fat fuck.

You got some shit taste in women user.

Who cares about 3D anyway?

When I think of THICC I think of pic related and not of landwhales.

webm

oops, something isn't right.

You just made the trailer better, I dont see nothing wrong

Okay maybe I've been here to long, but are they implying the girl is a trap?

To whom is this supposed to appeal?

I wonder who it could be that would find this appealing. Checked.

Tumblr I would assume. Sadly, not even dubs of this quality could satisfy them.

Where?

Petite + thicc = shortstack, which is objectively the cutest bodytype ever. Your argument is partially valid, but ultimately wrong.

When the little nigger tried to grab her shoe. It was brief.

Dont you like brown sextoys?

As opposed to white trash? Sorry Holla Forums, we're all gonna be brown soon anyway. Nowhere to play Nazi anymore :^((

Race baiter please

(Unholy check)
This

The whole "Love people for who they are" plot has been done so many times by this point.
Do ugly people really need that much validation? *Yes*

They do when they wanna push a narrative.

You can still be non-white and be a Nazi for your information.

Just not a very good one :^)

I don't know, i've seen jews do it pretty well

Maybe the mission is to steal the shoes?

The only way they can be pleased is if each and every skinny character is portrayed as horrible and every fat character is portrayed as flawless. And even then, it's a "maybe".

Same.

He was shitposting, user.