I'm Bulbasaur from TRS ask me anything but first

What's the name of the idiot that doxxed me? Help me out and you'll get 3 bitcoins in your wallet no strings attached.
And no I don't support race-mixing or homosexuality that's a complete fabrication perpetuated by ironcucks.

How very Jewish of you to offer a bounty.

Not bounty just pay for services. Look are you going to help or not? If you aren't then stop shitting up my thread

namefags plz go

This.

Also, Kill yourself faggot.

you triple nigger that's a bounty is! you want us to hand over fellow user for E-shekles look at yourself! also lel on a user image board you want a name you spent to much time on that retarded forum.

tits or gtfo

pictures of your wife tits or gtfo

I've got his dox right here. No need for bitcoin just donate them to our greatest ally.

Varka Narse
935 Pennsylvania Ave NW
Washington, DC 20535
Phone: (202) 324-3000

No email, but that shouldn't be a problem. You know what to do.

It was me, I did it. Now gimme your donation money.

Is that even more sad than him actually coming here to whine?

Oy vey!
Post your wife's tits and I'll let you get back to sucking CF's cock.

So you come here, after getting doxxed like the little autistic faggot you are, and all you can do is offer 3 fucking butt coins in your wallet 'no strings attached'.

Are you fucking 10? Mind you, you named yourself after a fucking gay ass pokemon, the shittiest of the three at that, further proving how much of a fucking faggot you are, and the fact you're some fugly butterbean looking retard that looks like you spend more time digging your fingers in your asshole than you do anything worthwhile for society.

You know what, someone should just go out of their way to fucking cave your autistic faggot kike head in, maybe then you fucking retarded ass cuckolds from TRS, whom openly support beaners/mexishits and letting them fulfill their fantasies of pretending that they're white, to fucking trying to claim 'white' this 'white' that, when you're simply using kike buzzwords to try and muddle the truth about the European race.

The fact you had to announce you don't support race-mixing or faggotry, which you had to use the proper nomenclature rather than calling it for what it is, a disturbed mental illness as well as degeneracy, you're a fucking retard.

That's what you are, a fucking retard. Posting the confederate flag, crying about 'ironcucks', when you yourself are a fucking furry, more than likely have a double digit IQ, named fucking 'bulbasaur', and you think people are going to take you seriously? I personally want to fucking deflate that faggot skull of yours and help free that trapped inner special needs child from your degenerate body, for free.

Not offering the equivalent of pocket change, further proving how you do not care about the people here, or the fact that Holla Forums is a tightly knit community that doesn't need retards like you from TRS, but yet here you are, desperately begging us to do your faggot retarded bidding cause you can't figure out why you got doxxed.

Fucking kill yourself before one of us bother going to your current residence and kill you, kill your worthless fucking parents, and whatever faggots you got lingering on your welfare squatter property.

Thanks a lot for understanding. Just email me your bitcoin address at [email protected]/* */ after you post a few of his pics and his facebook too and I'll be happy to pay you.

Hi, Bulby.
Why didn't you just apologize on the Shoah or ask one of your showmates to apologize?
It didn't have to come to this.
You could have stopped it.

Sam Hyde

HE KEEPS GETTING AWAY WITH IT!

wrong pic

still the wrong pic, he's not wearing his cum hat

I know what I meant to post.
I don't have many Hyde pics, I don't want to end up on the MDE-based NSA/FBI watchlist. You know there's a joint task force assigned to Sammeel al-Hayi'idi, right?

stop please just stop. its painful to watch.

OK, Sam, I don't want to end up in your dumpster.

tl;dr
also >redditspacing

He's a /baph/ mod, good fucking luck
one of your users egged him on and apparently he didn't even want to do it at first

who is bulbsaur

I also have a picture of him and a first name, give me an email to get in contact with you

sweet, look at my ID

Some goon faggot from trs. Never been there, so that's all I know.

I am apart of the Sammeel al-Hayi'idi task force.

Do not be afraid to be on any NSA/FBI list brother You're already on one because of me

MILLION DOLLAR EXTREME WILL CLEAN THIS WORLD OF ALL SHITSKINNED FILTH

Fuck off you TRS kike, you're trying far too hard to start shit when you don't even know how that shit is aptly used, let alone how to properly identify such a thing. You see, unlike you autistic fucks who will blatantly cry how you go to reddit, not only that, you out of all these people with your little cuckold (1), is the sole individual to bring up reddit.

So you rendered your little autistic TRS attempt at making sure I don't mock one of your little cuckold furry leaders useless, you know, like the entire TRS/Alt-kike scene. Why don't you go co-opt your father's cock and suck it clean yid.

I'm not buying any (((merchandise))) you can leave now

this

Hes a goat from the planet pluto

Ghoul sold you and a bunch of other people out.. trying to save his own skin anti-fa are gloating about it. Now send me my bitcoins!

THIS

And how do we know this is the real Bulbasaur?
Pic of face with timestamp, pl0x

tl;dr
I can't read your post from all of that polluted newfag/redditspacing hazard.

Unlike TRS faggots we aren't handing over anons even if we we who it was for your jewgolds.

PS: Do you still have that autism awareness ribbon stuck on your fridge (Pic related) ? I know people who might grab it on the way there.

What's he cosplaying as there?

Picture always pisses me off obviously that kid is clearly mentally ill and was dresses in TRS shit by some cowardly fuck.

Are you sure that isn't jew script on that ribbon?

a homo

cyka blyat

Odds are it was Milo, who is also in the larger pic.

>[email protected]/* */

Puzzle pieces, pic related.

He's in the Army, its desert camo.

I thought he was a corrections officer.

I think we proved he's in the Army Band which probably isn't a full time gig so he might do corrections on the side. It's probably like the reserves.

Army has low standards today.

brb hacking that address surely it isn't a 3 letter organization

Nope, you're some TRS cuckold who has no idea how the community here works, let alone operates. I purposely post the way I do to single out autistic morons like you whom seem to be ready to scream reddit, as well as tl;dr garbage from Holla Forums circa 2006 thinking because you managed to look up how Holla Forums works on "know your mamymays" you can try to blend in, which you don't due to using outdated information, and on top of having that autsitic air of superiority your morons from TRS seem to bring with you, like OP using 3 fucking cuck coins to try and find out whatever bad man doxxed his cuck ass, to you crying 'I can't read your post'.

Yes, you can't read my post because you're illiterate, as much as you are computer illiterate and more than likely not 'white' and just an atypical beaner shitskin child trying to make with haste in hopes if you keep repeating yourself, I'll give up putting you in your place. Unfortunately for you, you decided to open your autistic mouth to the wrong individual today kid. I wouldn't be suprised if you only just started using a personal computer in the last 4 years as well, cause that seems to be where the majority of you fucking kikes/TRS clowns have been coming from, fresh out of school, and for beaners like you, fresh into high school crying about how America is 'turning against you' and whining how America will 'die' without beaners to pick fruits and clean up feces, when we've been doing that for god knows how long without you brain-dead chimps, let alone the fact that you dumb fucking beaners can't even do those jobs any better, if not WORSE claiming you work slower to get more money out of it.

So come on TRS cuckold, why don't we have a chat about how your leader willingly lived with niggers and allowed himself to get cucked by his beaner girlfriend, I'm sure we'd love to talk about that as much as this Bulba-cuck fuckwit is also a pedophile.

You do know I could just email you with my bitcoin address claiming to be that guy right?

even if I knew, I wouldnt tell you for 300 bitcoin. Go fuck yourself faget.

Good meme, are you Mexican?

prove you are who you say you are.
Honestly is Holla Forums so fucking retarded these days as to not ask for motherfucking proof?

Lol you fucking moron, what are you gonna do with the name of a comfy neckbeard?

KEK, he thinks we even know who doxxed him. Though I doubt op is him.

Woah tough guy alert. Take it easy tough guy, we get it you're tough.

You're too dumb to realize that two of your co hosts, at minimum are Jews. It was probably they who doxxed you.

Back to plebbit phaggot.

If user was not of Holla Forums, would you care so much?

test

How effective is your vine whip?