Are you all aare that Holla Forums is cucked and possibly moderated by a nigger?

Someone made a thread about what games there are to kill niggers in, and then the thread was filled with cucks getting angry and then it was deleted.

I think we need to do something about this.

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/log.php?page=1&board=v
web.archive.org/web/20170106135519/http://8ch.net/v/res/11641831.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

le bump

Don't you know that's how you catch autism?

Do you understand the implications of having a large board run by niggers on this site?

how do we tell between threads deleted by op or janitor

I guess you could say he is a triggered

nigger

it's very well known that the board owner of Holla Forums is:
1. a kike
2. a friend of wheels
3. an enormous faggot

what can we do?
will they? no. because these people are, themselves, faggots.

Why are you saging this thread? People should be made aware that Holla Forums is run by sjws.

this is old, old news. despite repeated attempts to make a new board for Holla Forums goers to migrate to, they all decided to stay where they were with their kike BO

saging because there's nothing we can do. Holla Forums isn't their only option. they just choose it because they're idiots. we can't force them to go somewhere better

The janitor who deleted the thread is named Sangria.

8ch.net/log.php?page=1&board=v

sage negated

Saniggria

whatever dude. but i'm telling you, this keeps coming up and it keeps ending the same way.

it just gets old. these people are idiots and they like wallowing in shit

taking off my sage because, sure, it's a real problem. but not much we can do

Do you even know who runs this board? He's not white.

Adding "What are some games where" in the subject line doesn't magically make off topic shit Holla Forums-related.

There's a thread about backpain on there, retard.

also
leave

self policing cancer advancer

=wew=

Here is an archive of the thread currently on Holla Forums, the mods are in damage control mode now.

web.archive.org/web/20170106135519/http://8ch.net/v/res/11641831.html

What a feeling that must be.

Sometimes you guys can be so fucking retarded.
It's like if I came here on Holla Forums to discuss Steven Universe on how MLP is actually redpilled.
Also ignore the D&C shills, Holla Forums and Holla Forums are forever bond to be together… though get a fucking clue.
Sage because OP is a faggot.

Holla Forums is moderated by a kike and most likely by niggers as well, you're a fucking retard.

bumping because it's the same fucking situation here. it's old, old news that imkamfy is a faggot, that therealmoonman is actually a nigger, and heil is a furry.

where did we go? no where. Jim and Ron want it this way otherwise we'd have a method of ousting fuckface mods/vols ourselves.

To tell you the truth, increasingly I've been browsing between half and full Holla Forums to see any differences and half actually somehow manages to be less cucked and PC. I don't know if reddit raided it or whatever but it's pretty bad these days. I don't think Mark is a bad guy though, even if he's a merchant but maybe I'm naive.

The fact that you think backpain is not Holla Forums-related tells me you aren't much of a Holla Forumsirgin.

So backpain is relevant to video game discussion, but video games where you kill niggers isn't? Okay, that makes sense.

What a coincidence

Holla Forums is the userbase, not the moderation, you demended fuck.
It's like saying that America is a nigger country because they have a nigger president right now.

Yes, backpain is relevant to videogame discussion, because backpain is what many end up with when they spent most of their free time sitting in front of a pc.
If you actually played video games or spent some time on Holla Forums you would know this.
If you actually spent some time on Holla Forums you would also know that there are shittons of threads started with "What are some games where" + some off topic event of the day.
If you actually spent some time on Holla Forums you would know that the "games" part in those threads is (as intended by the OP) thoroughly ignored.
Your thread was deleted because everyone who spent even a bit of time on Holla Forums could tell at first glance that you didn't want to talk about some video games where you can kill niggers. You wanted to talk about those chicago niggers torturing the retard.

Wow it really is just like Holla Forums

Everyone should be talking about that.

So you just don't give a shit about the boards intended topic of discussion? This is the main reason Holla Forums has a bad wrap on other boards.

every board needs a bit of redpill once in a while

Yuropoors actually do this, though, because they only gave up monarchs a few decades ago. :^)

New boards were tried and got spammed to shit time and time again by the kike and his followers.

Next time use a Moonman image, at least it'd be somewhat video game relayed then.
But for your question, Moonman wad.

There are better ways to redpill a Holla Forumsirgin than bringing politics to a video game board.

If new boards were made by people who aren't butthurt because they can't sperg out about shit nobody cares about, then maybe it'd get a following. Like /scurv/.

he didnt bring politics to a video game board. he wanted to know of a game that lets him kill niggers. thats two different things

Maybe his intention is not, but his image says so. Remember, this is an imageboard, your image says a lot more than some random forumfaggot's signature. That's why I told him to use something like a Moonman image next time, Holla Forumsirgin won't sperg out then.
Every single person on this site knows that we've been under the effect of newfags hording in from all fronts. Everyone is under stress and are highly irritable, you can see it on Holla Forums as well.

it dosnt matter what his intention are. what matter is the thing he did. i cant just go and stab a person and believing if its for their own good its okay to do it. the action is what matters.

The thing he did was he made a thread asking about a game that lets him kill niggers, while posting an image that is about 4 niggers ganging on a white boy which has nothing to do with video games, which to a passer-by just implies that he's trying to state a political statement.
Image about niggers niggering + question about game with killing niggers = dangerously Holla Forums thread.
And if he did what I said, image with Moonman who's had a game mod featuring him + question about game with killing niggers = Holla Forums thread.

i still dont see how this is political. the pictures showed that he wanted to kill niggers more. if you want to make the "its political" statement you should just say that wanting to kill niggers is political.

Its run by a jew named Mark.

Eh. I think it's best for them to stick to video games but damn 8/v/ sure is anti-fun these days.

Bull, fucking, shite
Conformed for never being on halfchan