PizzaPong 24 - KILLROOM FOUND AT PEGASUS MUSEUM WASHINGTON DC

WAPO DELETES ARTICLE ABOUT NORWEGIAN PEDO RING BUST: web.archive.org/web/20161121114717/https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/europe/norwegian-police-arrest-20-men-in-pedophile-network-probe/2016/11/20/5a6f10d8-af3d-11e6-bc2d-19b3d759cfe7_story.html

NYT DELETES ARTICLE ABOUT NORWEGIAN PEDO RING BUST: web.archive.org/web/20161120230530/http://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/norwegian-police-arrest-20-men-pedophile-network-probe-43670565

ABC NEWS DELETES ARTICLE ABOUT NORWEGIAN PEDO RING BUST: archive.is/http://www.nytimes.com/aponline/2016/11/20/world/europe/ap-eu-norway-pedophile-network.html

ORIGINAL AP STORY STILL UP:
bigstory.ap.org/article/3f53996696a24d0da8c1d8fb117beca0/norwegian-police-arrest-20-men-pedophile-network-probe

BACKUP IN CASE IT GOES TOO:
archive.is/DLmOL

STAGED CRIMES AND MEDIA NARRATIVES: archive.is/VttLF

TOP OBAMA FUNDRAISER ARRESTED FOR CHILD RAPE: MAINSTREAM MEDIA SILENT
youtube.com/watch?v=1VsBAtq1dLc
archive.is/sl3dc
usatoday.com/story/opinion/2014/11/20/kiah-lawson-terry-bean-human-rights-campaign-gay-sex-obama-prison-column/70021560/

YUGE PIZZAGATE ARCHIVE (ZIPPED)!
mega.nz/#!hgZnjbhK!JjAW3m0VGYK9kHCPV-Vg0nz9YHM-JYbddeojhuIMBMA
Archives
Original Threads
#1 archive.is/U3tBh
#2 archive.is/EuVMv
#3 archive.fo/maer0
Operation #PedoFiles
archive.is/7cVwl
THREAD #
Thread 1: archive.is/VxQvD
Thread 2: archive.is/3S8Bb
Thread 3: archive.is/OLt7u
Thread 4: archive.is/nLKJl
Thread 5: archive.is/GGath
Thread 6: archive.is/KlMDF
Thread 7: archive.is/iX3vH
Thread 8: archive.is/IURyL
Thread 9: archive.is/lW5y1
Thread 10: archive.is/mGs6L
Thread 11: archive.is/xnVbG
Thread 12: archive.is/Rb8a1
Thread 13: archive.is/ChAWd
Thread 14: archive.is/JrDD0
Thread 15: archive.is/dMXx5
Thread 16: archive.is/JiJQL
Thread 17: archive.is/YtymP
Thread 18: archive.is/MSVGs
Thread 19: archive.is/ONjJg
Thread 20: archive.fo/zjxV8
Thread 21: archive.is/QPYIX
Thread 22: archive.is/ShAZi
Thread 23: archive.fo/N6Lfl

Other urls found in this thread:

voat.co/user/IsThisGameOfThrones
dropcanvas.com/81w48kQXCJr1Ui
youtube.com/watch?v=hn2MQ1Q2m9I
nymag.com/nymetro/news/people/n_7912/
8ch.net/log.php?page=1&board=pol
usaimages.net/main/index.php/contact-us-2/
sli.mg/a/s9hoRx
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1529040
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1544143
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1543972
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1475488

youtu.be/UIKgVnvQQIs
youtube.com/results?search_query=pthc
abcnews.go.com/US/missing-children-america-unsolved-cases/story?id=19126967
whois.icann.org/en/lookup?name=www.northcolumbiaheights.org
reuters.
web.archive.org/web/20161220200453/http://hotair.com/archives/2016/12/05/about-that-andrew-breitbart-tweet-about-podesta-and-underage-sex-slaves/
youtu.
sunaraw
archive
web.archive.org/save/
web.archive.org/save/http://president-kids.ru/actors/
youtube.com/watch?v=4LcEbX2bY_E
archive.is/iRVbX
instagram.com/dessiejackson/
youtube.com/watch?v=4GRa67BFrrU&list=PLZMNsmcKrIViMHR7o7av3g85RfFLpFrA9
youtube.com/watch?v=NTkYkknnGmQ
endchan.xyz/.media/51717866da8e57aff67355aeba49c8ca-applicationpdf.pdf
zersetzung.org/masonic-architecture/88-freemasonry-301

youtube.com/watch?v=GSrhJGGDqx0
whale.to/b/guyatt.html
archive.is/LO8Ru
youtu.be/ToQ8PWYnu04
youtu.be/Xp8N4GaybgM
web.archive.org/web/20161203125929/http://deadline.com/2012/06/youth-talent-manager-martin-weiss-pleads-no-contest-sentenced-in-molestation-case-280828/
pk(dot)management/about
vk(dot)com/prkids
face*book.com/presidentkids.ru/
mass*ovki.net/viewtopic.php?t=92172
washington*times.com/news/2009/sep/28/breitbart-podesta-spends-soros-money-stupidly/
project*veritas.com/acorn/
archive.is/s3gEc
archive.fo/Dz0gj
legacy.com/obituaries/buffalonews/obituary.aspx?pid=87763024
lenfantcafe.com/#menu-item-476
8ch.net/pol/res/8695455.html#q8722445
google.com/maps/dir/10720 Dern Rd, Emmitsburg, MD 21727/Grimes Charles F, 15202 Grimes Rd, Emmitsburg,[email protected]/*
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1499872
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1539070
en.wikipedia
niggers
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1550573
whiterabbitpizza.co.uk/
thezog.info/who-controls-donald-trump
jta.org/2016/11/14/news-opinion/politics/meet-the-jews-in-donald-trumps-inner-circle
jta.org/2016/11/13/news-opinion/politics/trumps-transition-team-includes-jewish-daughter-son-in-law
jta.org/2016/11/16/default/top-jewish-donors-prominent-on-trump-inauguration-committee
jns.org/latest-articles/2016/11/10/trumps-top-3-contenders-for-secretary-of-state-have-strong-pro-israel-records
forward.com/news/breaking-news/356409/nevertrump-thats-so-october-as-billionaire-paul-singer-backs-the-donald/
jta.org/2016/12/22/news-opinion/politics/jewish-businessman-carl-icahn-named-special-adviser-to-trump
wsj.com/articles/donald-trump-to-name-wilbur-ross-as-commerce-secretary-transition-official-says-1480460456
jta.org/2016/11/18/news-opinion/united-states/jewish-billionaire-henry-kravis-reportedly-being-considered-for-treasury-secretary
jta.org/2016/12/02/news-opinion/politics/trump-names-jewish-billionaire-stephen-schwarzman-to-head-economic-advisory-team
forward.com/fast-forward/357242/israeli-born-tech-ceo-joins-trump-transition-team/
jta.org/2016/11/29/news-opinion/politics/trump-said-to-name-steven-mnuchin-as-treasury-secretary
jta.org/2017/01/09/news-opinion/politics/jared-kushner-to-be-named-senior-adviser-to-the-president
jta.org/2016/12/09/news-opinion/politics/trump-set-to-name-top-goldman-sachs-official-to-economic-post
greatagain.gov/president-elect-donald-j-trump-nominates-david-friedman-as-u-s-ambassador-to-israel-d563ae2e0034#.spqf813i6
bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2017-01-03/trump-said-to-pick-lighthizer-for-u-s-trade-representative-ixgysdcc
jta.org/2017/01/04/news-opinion/politics/trump-reportedly-picks-friend-of-jared-kushner-to-serve-in-administration
jta.org/2016/12/13/news-opinion/politics/trump-names-stephen-miller-top-campaign-strategist-to-white-house-
forward.com/fast-forward/358243/jason-greenblatt-trump-organization-lawyer-named-point-man-for-mideast-peac/
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1551878
washingtonpost.com/local/crime/goats-chickens-pigeons-found-with-throats-slashed-in-rock-creek-park/2014/03/26/c49fed2c-b4e7-11e3-8020-b2d790b3c9e1_story.html
youtu.be/ktqVuR_Dixs?t=140
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1555573
youtu.be/OhsHmFYJJQE?list=PL9F21B3AF369AE663&t=41
youtu.be/7h4abVWnBUE?list=PL9F21B3AF369AE663&t=63
youtube.com/watch?v=7h4abVWnBUE&feature=youtu.be&list=PL9F21B3AF369AE663&t=53
youtu.be/6uhuGA0HEss?list=PL9F21B3AF369AE663&t=42
youtube.com/watch?v=GKSRyLdjsPA
youtube.com/watch?v=KWZGAExj-es
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1559449
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1557190,
archive.is/YB8qO
alanowhere.imgur.com/
citizeninvestigators.org/
justpaste.it/12e1h
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/37072
legacy.com/obituaries/washingtonpost/obituary.aspx?pid=183004941
archive.fo/YaIH5
blackartinamerica.com/profiles/blogs/upcoming-shows-in-nation-s-capital-innocence-and-truth-cultural-a
archive.fo/6dhJh
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brian_Dailey
archive.fo/bglv1
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/26290
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/3314
uatp.com/about-us/index.html
archive.fo/xgW47
uatp.com/about-us/leadership.html
archive.fo/Vgak4
spokeo.com/MD/Hyattsville/7009-Varnum-St
spokeo.com/MD/Lanham/7292-Finns-Ln7292
spokeo.com/MD/Lanham/7292-Finns-Ln#expanded_map
spokeo.com/MD/Lanham/7309-Riverdale-Rd#expanded_map
analysed.com
archive.fo/LlmpH
youtube.com/watch?v=Jg2P4kcIrZ0
lenfantcafe
lenfantcafe.
scottishrite.
politico.com/story/2016/11/donald-trump-wall-street-bankers-231524
politico.com/magazine/story/2016/11/wall-street-donald-trump-2016-214452
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-11-30/wall-street-wins-again-as-trump-chooses-bankers-and-billionaires
nytimes.com/2016/11/30/business/dealbook/trumps-economic-cabinet-picks-signal-embrace-of-wall-st-elite.html
bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-11-22/bankers-trump-ridiculed-are-already-embracing-his-future-regime
politico.com/story/2017/01/ivanka-trump-goldman-sachs-233234
nytimes.com/2016/12/09/business/dealbook/goldman-sachs-no-2-seen-as-a-top-economic-adviser-to-trump.html?rref=business
politico.com/story/2016/11/goldman-sachs-power-white-house-231998
forward.com/news/national/355735/is-donald-trump-backtracking-on-campaign-pledge-by-hiring-goldman-sachs-alu/
thehill.com/policy/defense/280402-trump-meets-with-former-nixon-adviser-henry-kissinger
thehill.com/homenews/administration/306604-trump-meets-with-henry-kissinger
edition.cnn.com/videos/tv/2016/11/19/exp-gps-kissinger-on-trump-foreign-policy.cnn
politico.com/story/2016/12/trump-kissinger-russia-putin-232925
rferl.org/a/trump-seeks-kissinger-advice-relations-china-russia-iran-europe/28125432.html
nytimes.com/politics/first-draft/2016/03/03/donald-trump-held-briefing-with-richard-haass-head-of-council-on-foreign-relations/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilbur_Ross#Rothschild_Investments
archive.is/BqXvP
youtube.com/watch?v=3GmcKBi7X7s
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1569388
google.com/search?q=site:archive.is jimmycomet
archive.fo/search/?q=*jimmycomet
archive.is/rVyim
disobedientmedia.com/member-of-dc-anti-fascist-coalition-penned-defenses-of-adult-child-sex-in-late-1990s/
vid.me/1JRn
12news.com/news/local/valley/man-who-allegedly-broke-into-tempe-apartment-thought-2-year-old-was-midget/371787445
twitter.com/BenSwann_/status/821574117845504000
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/821595404500430848
archive.is/9bHUm
archive.is/SHacU
archive.is/u4cXv
archive.fo/iDbWN
imdb.com/company/co0093906/
vice.com/en_us/article/realizing-youre-a-pedophile-can-make-you-want-to-kill-yourself
archive.is/p7vXr
reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/5opvyd/i_was_sexually_assaulted_8_years_ago_by_the/
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP87B00858R000400540015-7.pdf
archive.fo/O9Km9
archive.is/JhOVf
cbs46.com/clip/13036440/reality-check-is-pizzagate-fake-news
archive.is/ADNLl
vimeo.com/195312407
deviantart.com/art/Pizza-Fetus-395568282
pizzanerd1.deviantart.com/art/Home-Invasion-01-483128585
pizzanerd1.deviantart.com/art/Home-invasion-03-483128624
13jahrealt.deviantart.com/
pizzagate.wiki/Main_Page
pizzagate.bandcamp.com/
imgur.com/a/Pw425
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1522057
mega.nz/#!jU9TDQbS!fXSlSik8tuNvxaFITxXsBYjeXy2CuExim7tMSFtivtw
mega.nz/#!28xUGS6a!GnJG7V239CDdTe0ay6HZ6O8itPoiJl1eAstP7Xrbo5Q
augustelos.deviantart.com/art/NPC-Shelly-cooking-chef-263069412
pastebin.com/raw/b8iXKNJC
mega.nz/#F!78AQ1CJb!Jk8FyRAkdId1zw-qeJ0nDQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Maher#Personal_life
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pizza_Man
breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/11/04/bill-maher-ill-fuckin-kill-anthony-weiner-clinton-loses/
breitbart.com/video/2016/10/28/maher-i-dont-care-if-hillary-has-jonbenet-ramsey-in-her-basement-im-still-not-voting-for-donald-trump/
breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/09/13/bill-maher-id-vote-for-dead-hillary-over-trump/
tribzap2it.files.wordpress.com/2011/11/bill-maher-2011-getty.jpg
washingtoncitypaper.com/food/blog/13128890/carole-greenwood-pops-up-the-nomadic-dinner-party-pioneer-is-itching-to-get-back-in-a-real-kitchen
washingtoncitypaper.com/food/article/13037971/how-are-bucks-fishing-camping-and-comet-ping-pong-faring
archive.is/sy3zz
web.archive.org/web/*/http://www.washingtoncitypaper.com/food/article/13037971/how-are-bucks-fishing-camping-and-comet-ping-pong-faring
hollaforums.com/thread/8359034/politics/james-alefantis-fucks.html
archive.is/iDbWN
aanirfan.blogs
texasmonthly.com/articles/the-innocent-and-the-damned/
archive.is/LV9An
periscope.tv/LeighStewy/1vAxRdrZMojGl
voat.co/v/pizzagatewhatever/1584571
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1585494
voat.co/v/
archive.is/kX7vH
imgur.com/nCeONRc
archive.is/Iumqz
imgur.com/mlM9BKa
archive.is/ajKVF
archive.is/K7Doi
tlotl.imgur.com/all/
archive.is/nXiV7
archive.is/t21Jy
imgur.com/gallery/X8c0M
archive.is/Cci5h
web.archive.org/web/20161231201856/http://www.allegropizza.com/
letsget.net/(S(iltitahgfujuswchovmxyq3v))/Public/Login.aspx
oaeop.blogspot.ie/p/oaeop.html
archive.is/
biggayicecream
archive.org/details/scotchritemasonr02blan
esonet.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Ebook-Massoneria-ENG-Scotch-Rite-Masonry-Illustrated-1.-The-complete-Ritual-of-the-Ancient-and-Accepted-Scottish-Rite-profusely-illustrated-1905.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Google Maps images of the Pegasus Museam having child references (signs and symbols)

Since the Google pedo's removed the reference from their search engine (yesterday I found it under "Pegasus Museum Washington" and got to Google Maps here is the address:

3505 11th St NW
Washington D.C., District of Colombia

I recently came over to this shit when I saw that bastard alfentis threatening some youtube guy. What the fuck is going on?

These motherfuckers are blatant enough to write KIDS on their fucking creepy museums. That doesn't look like a very legit museum either.

JAMES ALEFANTIS THREATENS PIZZAGATER (made small enough to post here in case youtube takes down original)

And the caller ID verification related video.

Don't compromise the quality of the video, just upload it in several parts instead.

It's originally 111 megabytes or so. Considering I shrank it to 1/10th size it's not even that noticeable. Audio is still clear, all text is readable, even the text messages with photo thumbnails in them are clear enough. I think I did pretty good considering the limitations here, it didn't really lose anything.

Either way, I'm not uploading it in 10 parts. I do have the original mp4 from youtube though and could upload elsewhere it if it becomes necessary for some reason.

If anybody downloaded the original museum video in question, the one that was taken down, they should share it somewhere

Maybe contact the maker of the vid? Make him give us the vid without uploading it to jewtube again and gettings his family in the killroom.

Here is his voat account, don't have one myself and I doubt he'd reply to a fresh account asking him for it.
voat.co/user/IsThisGameOfThrones

i thought this was just a bunch of wild confirmation bias to begin with. i knew it could be possible but i tuned out after the trump victory.

but that phone exchange is extremely fishy, all this new stuff is making a believer out of me again.

There is a bunch of wild confirmation bias stuff that gets posted, and stuff that isn't related in any way to the core locations or people, but it sure does seem like there's something fucky with Alefantis and the people and businesses around him.

I also kind of agree with the people that say that this has been used as bait to further the censorship push around "fake news". Whether or not pizzagate was planned originally for the purpose, or they just spun it that way doesn't really matter.

Anyways people are going to keep digging it certainly just got more interesting again. I haven't really followed much in a long time either because of all of the unrelated crap people post, and nothing stops a shill from coming here and purposefully posting garbage.

Fucking crazy that the "museum" has that "kids" graffiti outside of it. I wonder when the street view imagery was taken? Does the mei 2014 mean it was in 2014?

Somebody already uploaded it and posted it to voat:

dropcanvas.com/81w48kQXCJr1Ui

Please backup

fug

Isn't this the video in question? Why is it still up?

Looks like he reupped, read the description.

Yeah I caught that after my reply. Has me a bit worried we could be on a cruise, but whatever

Only one way to find out.

So who has the mirror for the deleted video?

He reupped it.

What a retard, I checked his other videos and there is one where he shows his face. That's a very stupid way to act if you fight child molesting (((elites))).

God dammit. I wish this would just all fucking go away. That norwegian/viet fuckboi vid really did a number on me. Keep fucking digging anons. God fucking bless you.

I didn't watch it, how messed up was it ?

I stopped participating. Now I can't stomach even opening these threads and I've seen some shit. But that…. fuck these freaks.

But you yourself pedophiles. You yourself want to fuck and kill little girls and boys. Why are you so concerned about this pizzagate? What, jealous, right?

We don't let this happen to us or our children you fucking pedophile. You are all going to burn, this life and the next.

Your masters are going to be dragged screaming into the light this year, faggot. Hope you enjoy the show.

Fuck you nigger. You will be drug from your bed into the fucking streets and fed your own fucking innards.

I've been watching pizzagate since it started. I also can't stomach this. The Norwegian bust also included people in Sweden that no one will talk about. And I know one of them. The worst part was I knew something was off about him ever since I first met him. He had that fucking pedo face. HE HAD THE FUCKING PEDO FACE, AND I THOUGHT I JUST BEING PARANOID

What makes him think that's a kill room? The trenches could also be for a variety of uses.

Kill them. If I knew them and had access to them I'd fucking kill them myself.
Fuck you. Another kid just got tortured, sodomized and killed.

fuck this shit I'm out.

You think I wouldn't if I saw him again? His arrest happened more than a year ago. He's been gone since you fucking sperg.
No, fuck you.

So this is where the kids would play, yeah? Doesn't seem much like a park to me, especially the location looking just off I guess. Like it's just awkward to place a playground. But maybe that was the intention all along.

Hey fams I didn't follow the whole stuff.
Any famous persons involved?
Any big media coverups?
Proofs?
Preferably Germany related but everything goes

what video is that?

Checked.
Lets make this happen

If this is true, Alefantis seems awfully assblasted.

Even if I had no recording software on my phone I would put it on speaker & use my PC microphone. There are plenty of methods that can be set up quickly
Y'know he could just be attention whoring & muddying the waters.

I don't masturbate, I don't do drugs, I am becoming more christian without realising it.

Try again.

i looked a little into the music video youtube links that were posted on halfchan yesterday evening, this is what i got

I think this is James A himself, the way he is speaking here is extremely similar to how James spoke to the voatfag he was threatening. Welcome to 8ch, man, you reaaaaaaally fucked up.

You should be afraid, James. You cannot escape the retribution that the universe is about to force onto you and you know it. Stop fighting and accept it. You are only making it worse.

What are you doing?

pedophiles generally are despised on Holla Forums you tremendous faggot kiddie diddler

catch and kill no release /those faggots in DC deserve to be fucking tortured and hung on times square while we all watch them piss and shit themselves in death throes ….Just my take ;)

I need some help here, who the fuck is Alefantis in reality, I'm pretty sure that's an alias, is his real name Robert A Harris?

It's this motherfucker

he's greek.

I bet he recorded everything except the first call but is holding on to it or gave it to a friend in case something happens to him. That's what I would do at least.
The fact that he intentionally tried to keep some parts of the conversation going just to get more replies was a good move as well.

I believe we might see the recording later, but it does not make sense to release it now. It would only turn up the heat around one individual to the point where

Must be mixed with kike.
I know that sneering face anywhere.

You are all reported to the cyber police

youtube.com/watch?v=hn2MQ1Q2m9I

Context?

Always remember to archivate entries multiple times. We don't want them gone.

Why do degenerates like the "Tu Quoque" fallacy so much? Every time I make a valid criticism to libs I debate, one they can 100% not refute, without batting an eye they'll start claiming "Well you do it to/did it first/do even worse, so don't criticize me!" They'll do this with shit that doesn't even make sense, like this pedoshill here. He just assumes all of Holla Forums wants to diddle kids as much as his sick mind does, it's like they're incapable of conceptualizing that there are people actually want more than just "muh cummies" in life, and can indeed be disgusted and repelled by their degenerate decadence.

Perhaps it's because it's already difficult to believe that the asshole of the internet has become the defenders and champions of the lives of the most vulnerable and innocent people in our society. You better start believing it, pedo scum.

Remember how long it took Dahmer to get his final solution in prison, James. Every day you will be looking behind your back every time you hear a single footstep. Every night you will go to sleep wondering if the guards "accidentally" unlock your cell one night. Every morning you will curse your demonic Baal faggot god for "gifting" you yet another day on this Earth.

And then, one day, you'll find you've been left alone with another special prisoner. He will beat you to death very slowly, being sure to break every bone in your face on the edge of the toilet. After that, your eyeballs will be gouged out of your head and smashed apon the concrete floor.

Have fun James… And think of all the kids' pain when your time finally comes, ok?

All the evil they do is justified by it only being a response to some other evil. Thus, to criticize them is to suggest that all the evil they do is simply their own and has no real justification, and that makes them panic.

This

Fucking pedo. How could u get off to the idea of removing a little girl's clothes and licking her tiny body all over, nibbling her neck and kissing her adorable little nipples? Only a heartless monster would think about her cute girlish mouth and tongue wrapped around a thick cock slick with her saliva, pumping in and out of her mouth until it erupts, the cum more than her little throat can swallow. The idea of thick viscous semen overflowing, dribbling down her chin over her flat chest, her tiny hands scooping it all up and watching her suck it off her fingertips is just horrible. You're all a bunch of sick perverts, thinking of spreading her smooth slender thighs, cock poised at the entrance to her pure, tight, virginal pussy, and thrusting in deep as a whimper escapes her lips which are slippery with cum, while her small body shudders from having her cherry taken in one quick stroke. I am disgusted at how you'd get even more excited as you lean over her, listening to her quickening breath, her girlish moans and gasps while you hasten your strokes, her sweet pants warm and moist on your face and her flat chest, shiny with a sheen of fresh sweat, rising and falling rapidly to meet yours. It is truly nasty how you'd run your hands all over her tiny body while you violate her, feeling her nipples hardening against your tongue as you lick her chest, her neck and her armpits, savoring the scent of her skin and sweat while she trembles from the stimulation and as she reaches her climax, hearing her cry out softly as she has her first orgasm while that cock is buried impossibly deep inside her, pulsing violently as an intense amount of hot cum spurts forth and floods through her freshly-deflowered pussy for the first time, filling her womb only to spill out of her with a sickening squelch. And as you lie atop her flushed body, she sighs breathlessly and her fingers dig into your back as she feels your cock hardening inside her again. Sick fucks

too much reddit on voat

1/10

Not really. I'd rather continue browsing exhentai.

Hi James

Is there anything other than pictures to substantiate the claim that Pegasus has a kill room? There's no links in this thread.

it's from the instagram photo of a steel walled cellar with a comment calling it a 'kill room'.

he shouldve fucking recorded it and taken immediate legal action against that pedo kike faggot.

he probably still can take legal action against him.

Glad to see some wannabe Yoshikage Kira is in on this. "Delete it so I can sleep easily". This idiot knows by doing all of that, he is ONLY confirming every single fucking thing we have dug up and suspected about them.

Everyone keep your eyes on the dude who made this. I have a bad feeling he will be v& and suicided by three shots to the back of the head, stabbed, and strangled.

he should reupload both videos. since its public record now that faggot cant touch him without blowback.

Nothing will ever come of this, fools, don't delude yourselfs.

I will find where you sleep, wherever it is, and cut your throat kike.

oh, I wouldn't be so sure of that

Rope awaits.

You thought your goon IRC was edgy, I get it, it was 2004, flatscreens became affordable while christcucks were off screaming in the wrong direction and were easy to troll. This is a new internet generation built upon everything you held close to your heart (and considers it all either quaint or downright cringeworthy) so you lash out with what you think carries an edge to this day, but it doesn't intimidate anons who have literally nothing to live for except to see gen X faggots cry.

I might actually be giving you too much credit, alefantis didn't even know what a mod was in his text messages.

We have to take things into our own hands because the "justice department" will block, delay and ignore anything that is pedophilia related as they have done for 150 years.

Trump is anti pedo

alternative
literally nothing wrong with that

(witnessed)
(witnessed)
Praise Kek.

what did trump meme by this?

sauce on trump quote you don't have one, sinead

he is going to crash kali yuga, with no survivors

You'll be served a Sindona coffee one day, faggot

This post could be a Holla Forums thread. Make trump the first pic, CIA the second.

Learn how to use the internet.

Epstein likes to tell people that he's a loner, a man who's never touched alcohol or drugs, and one whose nightlife is far from energetic. And yet if you talk to Donald Trump, a different Epstein emerges. "I've known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy, Trump booms from a speakerphone. "He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it – Jeffrey enjoys his social life."''
nymag.com/nymetro/news/people/n_7912/

>Trump booms from a speakerphone.
strong evidence

Where are the mods? If there is one thread they should be banning shills in it's this one. Am I wasting my time by reporting?

8ch.net/log.php?page=1&board=pol

Hey, thats my face !

Think about how fucked up this is: the world is run by child-murdering Satanists.

You're a sick fuck. You will die

Good job, filth: you've actually convinced yourself that it is normal to want to rape and murder children. If you don't suffer in this life, you will in the next.

Screaming females are a dead end. The lead singer is a lesbo and the song is about parents pressing her to date somebody.
I guess this is redundant to point out since you're a (1) and they're just bands man. Too mature to be playing at comet pizza, but they're just bands.

It must take HUGE guts for that level of projection

RIP AND TEAR
RIP AND TEAR YOUR GUTS
THIS YEAR YOU WILL BE EXPOSED
HACKED TO PIECES BY ANGRY MOBS
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD

What are you talking about?

Kill yourself.

It's like you don't even into physiological warfare.

guys this is prbly nothing ok?

Blues is right, the best way to disarm the libtard propaganda is to associate it with the crigniest filth that can be found. Even the slowest tv watcher still pulls back in repulsion when shown furries, and will subconsciously pick up on the association, and bonus points for the in-fighting it will create among the left due some claiming furries don't represent them while others say they should embrace their otherkin brethren.

==BURN, KIKE! NO LONGER WILL OUR CHILDREN BE YOURS TO PREY ON! YOU WILL BE HOUNDED AND HUNTED ALL THE WAY TO THE FURTHEST EDGES OF THE ABYSS AND BEYOND! YOU WILL BE EXPOSED AS ANATHEMA TO ALL! YOU WILL BE BROUGHT TO THE LOWEST, MOST MISERABLE DEPTHS OF AGONY BEFORE THE END! MAY THE GODS STRIKE YOU DOWN WITH ALL OF THE FURY OF THE BLACK SUN! SO MOTE IT BE!

Is he gonna die now?

Sure James. Whatever you say.

usaimages.net/main/index.php/contact-us-2/

SQL injections anyone?

market

Hey, did we ever establish if James Alefantis was his birth name or not?

the heatmeiser?

his birth name is James Fuckinkidsowitz

What a pussy.

Honestly, he should do this now to create the most waves after this video.

Also, anyone can get those photos off Facebook or wherever. If it was candid photos, it would have been another story, but that was shit intimidation.

Reported.

what a beta faggot.

yeah, what a faggot.

sli.mg/a/s9hoRx

Did I forget to mention what a beta faggot he is?

Voat moderation called into question a week back, few of the posts deleted, some involving Dyncorp voat.co/v/pizzagate/1529040

Noticed similar on Voat when i brought into question the traffic camera in the vicinity of Comet Pizza being moved a day before the shooting hoax. Mods said it had been discussed enough and mod said one of the posters in that thread was known to be using vote bots to tamper with that specific thread but still reasoned it was discussed enough…

Where the martyrs @?

Oh, cute little gas lighting image. Did you make that yourself? How many hours in MSPaint?

That Illuminati lizard Jew is still inexperienced with human food since it is clearly eating a pepperoni and olive pizza and doesn't know any better. That or it's lying smugly to mock its victims.

You are so outrageously boned ahahahahahahahahahaha

Nah. These evil cunts have no guts. We can check for ourselves on the day.

every time I see Negan I think of Ray's brother from Errbody Loves Rayray

This is starting to read like the plot to a bad movie.

Damn, That's some resemblence alright

i call bullshit

why do these demented people want to kill little kids?! luterally no point.

sure thing. do you eat away the pain of being brown?

im half brown.so …yes

James if you want to larp being a brown loli with Daddy issues getting gangraped by hordes of Nazi frogs you should just say so. It's unhealthy to deny the truth.

I don't know what the fuck to think about that post.

I feel that these threads are really slowing down and we're getting distracted.

WE CANT FORGET THIS
WE CANT GIVE UP

do you guys honestly believe this pizzagoober crap?

Kill yourself, James Alefantis.

Your reckoning will come. I'm not talking prison. I'm talking about real reckoning We will torture you and your family then, when it is done you will be ashes, then you have my permission to die.

The Beanie Baby Email Holla Forums.
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1544143

That looks like a salami roll with mozzarella cheese in it.

Also this.
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1543972

no-oo, I believe (((they))) have perfectly healthy, and innocent massive interest to play with kids all day long, like every normal healthy man never ever does

BLOOD LIBEL
It is a code name for Jewish Blood Sacrifice, They use the six pointed star. The hexagram is the Star of Saturn (Star of Solomon,Chuin,Remphan) I believe other names/titles are Moloch(king)and Baal (lord), it is the Rothschild's and Israel's symbol, the emblem of modern Judaism. They are an ancient slaver, cannibal, pedophile race/religion, they have many shabbos cucks involved now as well. All we are witnessing is Judaism, this is a main reason they were expelled 109 times, not just usury and subversion.

Think about it lad they got caught doing this shit so much they had to develop a name to shut down any discussion of there 3,000+ year practices.

*their

fug

If there's nothing here

Why shut down the pizzagate subbreddit when it had nearly 20,000 subs and was growing by 2000 or more subs a day. Why did mainstream news start running "Fake News" headlines the same time to dispell it….the shooting hoax, David Seaman on youtube and other youtubers getting harassed and having their videos flagged. The amount of shills showing up here and on voat, the moderation deleting posts on voat. Washington post and new yorks times before the shooting hoax covering this. Why did Washington Post, New YOrk time and a few other mainstream sites take down their news article about the Elite Political pedophile ring in Noway voat.co/v/pizzagate/1475488

Why go to all that trouble if there's nothing here.

The shooting is really the only thing you can pinpoint and say they are covering it because of that and danger to the public but the shooting didn't help the people investigating this it only helped to demonize this subject around the time it was growing expressionlessly.

https:// voat.co/v/pizzagate/1476934

you see similar tactics used by Police to dispell large protests, they will actually incite violence so the media can start running stories to say the protestors are violent, so it needs to be shut down which works as the bad publicity gets the public to lose interest in support

how many kids go missing every year in the US? like vanished never to be seen again. its easier for me to believe (((elites))) would travel to shithole 2nd world countries to kill children. no doubt they have plenty children to diddle here (through pedo foster families, corrupt day care, pedo parents pimping, etc) but id think most of the killing is done outside of the US where missing children isnt a big deal. only top tier (((elites))) would be able to murder american children because from what little i know it seems like only a few hundred go missing every year and more than half of those are probably lone serial degenerates with no zog ties.

missingkids.com/KeyFacts

This is only the lucky reported missing kids, many more just vanish into some yid like Pedosta or Epsteins dungeon

if any of the satanic ritual abuse is to be believed it would appear the white kids are used for sex while the 2nd/3rd world country kids are used for sacrificial purposes

Roughly 460,000 kids missing two years in a row is quite a (((coincidence))), know anywhere to look up the total for other years?

youtu.be/UIKgVnvQQIs

I just used searx.me and asked "How many children go missing each year?"

here is something interesting, look at all the jew names of the people working for the government groups tasked with the below statistics. No wonder they never get caught.

[Andrea J. SEDLAK, David FINKELHOR, Heather Hammer, and Dana J. SCHULTZ. U.S. Department of Justice.
“National Estimates of Missing Children: An Overview” in National Incidence Studies of Missing, Abducted, Runaway, and Thrownaway Children. Washington, DC: Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention, Office of Justice Programs, U.S. Department of Justice, October 2002, page 5.]

https:// missingchild.wordpress.com/about/how-many-missing-children-are-there/

Doesn't surprise me, their nepotism isn't used just gain money and power

yep

I should have posted this video instead, didn't watch the other, basically this Cathy O'Brien has a book where she claims she was a sex slave and Hillary Clinton performed oral sex on her and she had a mutilated vagina, at least in this video near the end there seems to be a medical doctor examining Cathy to confirm her mutilated vagina

okay they actually show here vagina at the end of this on youtube lol

When /hebe/ was here and all the pedos before they where kicked out.There would always be those child models. When the pedos post they often post these pictures of little girls. Often in gymnastics leotards. Not really a fashion model thing. This is what I would imagine the soft-core is of the kiddy porn. You know those pictures of the child models holding onto a little table. Or a kids dressed as little french maids. It is illegal to even stumble upon as far as I am aware but for the sake of clarity I think most old-fags understand what that is.

If you go to masterchan.org there will be a few examples of this on the front page.But there was defiantly these pictures in sets under the title of "Silver Starletts." Now where this gets occult is when you look at the O.T.O. They have this relation to astron argon or the A.A. Astron Argon is latin it translates to Astron (star) Argon (silver) or the silver star. There is almost certainly a connection with the child porn silver starletts and the OTO. I do not feel comfortable searching to see what exactly "Silver Starletts" is. But if it is basically the same thing as "Candydoll" then we have a soft-core child pornography ring within the AA or whatever that relates to in the illuminati structure.

Or a lifetime of sexual trauma. Indistinguishable really.

I looked it up and found nothing on it.

yeah googling nude pics of kids is a good idea
youtube.com/results?search_query=pthc

go back to the cuckshed, TRS

Relax pedo, your days are over.

So this is the power of shill memes.

So Alefantis is actually contacting pizzagate researchers when they get too close?

test

gays are as bad as paedophiles

FOIA bro here, there's good and bad news. I got a response to the letter sent back in November in regards to the request for the FBI to make available information pertinent to Epstein podesta Hillary elefantis and the Clinton foundation in regards to potential pedophilic activities. All of the other types of evidence I asked for got dismissed as being non-specific. I may write a repeal but I feel I am being directed towards an important option. If we could put together a case for buying specific sets of crimes to the flight records of certain individuals that may be collected by the FBI or otherwise evidenced in their emails, we could get them to make such information public. I need help putting together the case that it is in the public interest that the FBI respond to an FOIA

Gays and pedos have a big crossover contingency. Some real research really needs to be done into the phenomenon.

Thats one of the key ingredients for an MK slave

Nu-ropeans, we're Muricans. We believe in higher powers and act according to evidence. We don't believe that this is real. We know it is.

whew lad

thats not adoption, thats adopt-a-block by sobriety first, common thing for businesses and charity to adopt a stretch of highway or a block to keep it clean.

They literally paid somebody with a Wacom and an art degree to make this.

They even put gradient on the paint can lmfao

Jaime Les Enfants is a fake name and means I love children in French.

We need this motherfuckers real name, now

Are you serious?

abcnews.go.com/US/missing-children-america-unsolved-cases/story?id=19126967

And thats just whats reported, as we know these abuse cases are frequently done by a family member or friend and is often covered up

the NCHA is presumably the North Columbia Heights Association, an HOA.

the site for it us down, updated in aug, and proxied through japan

whois.icann.org/en/lookup?name=www.northcolumbiaheights.org

reuters report reckons 115 per year by strangers, compared to 58000(!) by non family members

99% return though
reuters. com/article/us-usa-missing-children-idUSBRE83P14020120426

I'd like to see Alefantis try this shit on one of our hyperneets with no family and nothing to lose.

trips of truth about MK Ultra

holy fuck lurk the fuck moar

um

Hi James.

Kill yourself.

James, James, it's time to surrender.
Start naming names before we throw you in the blender.
You've lost our game you've lost their dreams.
You cannot subvert justice: We will always defend her.

Face fate with grace or anticipate the render
By an auspicious, anonymous, vrillic victory vendor
Of your legacy and name into immortality in memes.
We'll gobble you up like chicken tenders.

YOU BE THE JUDGE

That's a retarded picture. Do you have evidence Alefantis changed his name?

Breitbart's tweet wasn't about the Podesta brothers' possible connection with pedos in D.C., it was a reference to the O'keefe video on ACORN in which he asks about underage prostitutes:

web.archive.org/web/20161220200453/http://hotair.com/archives/2016/12/05/about-that-andrew-breitbart-tweet-about-podesta-and-underage-sex-slaves/

"In July and August 2009, Giles and O’Keefe visited ACORN offices in Baltimore, Washington, D.C., Brooklyn, San Bernardino, San Diego, Philadelphia, Los Angeles, and Miami. Giles dressed as a prostitute, while O’Keefe wore white khakis with a blue dress shirt and/or tie and claimed to be her boyfriend. Giles and O’Keefe recorded the encounters using hidden cameras and pretended to be seeking advice on how to run an illegal business that included the use of underage girls in the sex trade."

Alefantis is a greek name. Do a quick search you'll find more people named Alefantis in Greece for example. Christos Alefantis, Constantinos Caropoulos-Alefantis, Vasilis Alefantis. Stop being retarded and try to find real evidence.

Get the fuck out of here

"SUN ARAW" flashes three times at about 2:00 in the video titled "Chapel Perilous".
A simple search of the mysterious phrase led to a suspicious website. The website has a web store which has even more weird imagery.
The main page and the associated web store have been archived.
Please consider this for investigation and aid in archiving the rest of the website if anything significant is missing.
I also suggest looking for hidden links like this in other videos produced by or associated with Alefantis.

"Chapel Perilous":
youtu. be/rfwj_SLsG5Q?t=116

"Sun Araw":
sunaraw .com/ archive .is/t1oRQ
sunaraw .com/main.html archive .is/9LCMG
sunaraw .com/sunarkshop.html archive .is/eYVP9

From the research that has been done it seems pretty apparent that gays and pedos are often one and the same because children molested/raped by gay-pedo, grow up all fucked up in the head, now they're gay, now they're also attracted to children.
That's probably a poor summarization but you get the idea.

Shut up nigger. False information is false information, dumb speculations are dumb speculations. Why would you want to include falsehoods and dumb speculations?

Yeah, and if your aunt had balls, she'd be your uncle

HOL' UP
Did they actually remove the reference? The censorship of this shit is a lot weirder than the mountain of circumstantial evidence.

I once read an estimate that around 1 out of 300 people are involved in this shit (and when you consider that around 800,000 children go missing each year in the US, it doesn't seem that far-fetched)

Fucktons of people go missing in the US all the time. The entire system is totally corrupt all the way to the top, which is why.

I call dibs on force-feeding him his fingers and toes, severing one joint at a time.

So I found this instagram from some other pedo instagram accounts I am following. (https // www instagram com tematruelove) The guy runs a child modeling site and he had a really odd hotdog picture. His site is (http // president-kids ru) Which if you look at the children he models at (http // president-kids.ru/actors) every single kid is throwing up masonic signs, one eye, as above so below, 666 hand sign, a couple have the heart in a heart variation in them. So that site leads to many other sites if you click around. The youtube channel that stuck out to me was a French(?) child fashion magazine (https www youtube com channel UC59KljeYBbLs5L6mFp0BEnQ).
They have videos of children doing masonic hand signs, some videos have the girls always wearing some kind of leopard print which signal MK Ultra sex kitten mind control victims. Perhaps here it is meant to signal they will be trained for that.

@justcuder
Somewhere I saw that name on one of the @jimmycomet screenshots. He either liked or commented on @jimmycomet or @workinonmahnightcheese. He is somehow related mutually in the instagram that is why I had fetched all his pictures to begin with. There is something off here. The very last image is not from his instagram. It is an example of the double peace sign (which is for the photo above that) used in a masonic context.

Also his name sounds and reads like cooter. This could be a call boy.

I am ecstatic! This is absolutely suspicious.
web.archive.org/save/ those pages and try to archive I will fetch all of the instagram photos. This is huge because these are not sexual child model photos yet they still use the masonic cult shit. Also they are not illegal images so we can really use this as evidence.

sounds like bullshit and more shills trying to push investigation into shit territories which just shows Pizzagate is real with the type of shillery going on for this topic

it's real, the police report is on the police website

president-kids.ru is political because its a Russian website with an English domain name. And it is called president kids. It is trying to stir the Russia vs USA narrative. but this is why it is masonic. Divide and rule. Along with the glaringly obvious usage of motif and gesture.

This corroborates an international masonic pedophile blackmail operation.

we need more eyes on this.

Clearly this is an abuse of the dreams of children. This reminds me of pedowood.

Entered apprentice
Fellowcraft
Master mason
That is the 3 steps. That is why Master masons stand heel to heel with their feet at a 90 degree angle. It corresponds to the way they climb these steps while blindfolded in initiation.
The hand and the feet meet at a 90 degree angle. I believe they are lowered in the lodge and the stance has to do with the whole underground access thing. These are most likely photographed underground. Russia has an expansive substructure like the USA.Also they have to stand like that for hours at a time.

Just so you know this is one of the smaller sites/people I have found. I have found numerous english sites that are using masonic signs and are selling children through multiple websites that are hidden as a different kind of store. I only dropped that because the amount of shit I have found and need to sort is fucking unbelievable and I cannot follow that lead especially since I can't read it.

Never let it be said i'm not one for constructive criticism. Is it more convincing now, faggot?

archive.is only let me back up the main page. When I try to backup anything else is goes to a not yet submitted page.

Kind of the same here. I dropped a list last thread of instagrams that are still public and that is what I have been dealing with. Also I have plenty of meta-leads aswell. This is not slowing down the floodgates are open and I think a bottle-necking is what is taking place. This shit is everywhere. Already that site has shout outs to fellow pedo instagrams so now I am grabbing @tematruelove and @ketione @bibiona. Its pedo overload.

Here's the really hard part. I know there are tons of signs that we don't know but through pattern recognition I know they have hidden meanings. We only know for sure about the butterfly, triangle, and heart symbols. I have recognized that different kinds of fruit, dinosaurs, colored beads, face masks which can be superhero masks, and nail polish are just some of the signs they post to signify something but I don't know exactly what.

I suggested having web.archive.org/save/ before the url you want to archive like web.archive.org/save/http://president-kids.ru/actors/
I felt like I should have to archive shit before I dump the instagram usernames and I just fetch the photos with 4kstogram as a backup. there is so much to go through.that site is giving web.archive.org/save/ errors for some pages too.

Link? And whats the report say exactly? i can call the police to and make a report, whether or not they investigate (they are busy) and if my claims area real is another question.

Ok, final draft.

Posted wrong one.

The masks are a rabbit hole in and of themselves. I agree totally about the blinding aspect of this. However if it looks masonic, it almost always is. There has been literally no exception to this for me.That has caused me to have quite a bit of confirmation bias. The beads are for sra. They make the kids hold a glass bead as they are molesting them. They then take it away from them. Its like little pedo dragon balls. They charge these beads like crystals. and make jewlery with it. the fruit is the sex trafficking. Like produce its an in and out high velocity market with a demanding time frame. The dinasaurs are the reptilian part of the brain. The rex mundi pedo sadist moniker. Imagine rush limbaugh ripping a baby's legs apart.that is the reptilian lower primordial urges. The urge to molest children is demonic they call it reptilian. that is their way of trying to say they can't help it the sinister urges. Most reptillian disinfo and reptoid tinfoil shit is promulgated as an inside joke by freemasons. The same with the flat earth it is the layout of the lodge. the masks are how they get away with it. They will molest a kid in a Micky mouse mask and then the kid says Micky mouse raped them in a satanic ritual.

Damn. So is David Icke in on it? He pushed the reptilian conspiracy and they say the only reason they let him live is because he makes it look ridiculous but I'm wondering if he is part of a disinfo campaign? Also flat earth was hinted at in the Illuminati card game before there was even a movement so flat earth is just more disinfo?

Get your fkin spelling correct

coincidence

They both could be true for all I know. That is another issue the worrying of what is disinfo. Icke clearly says some things like alex jones that really resonates with people. He may believe it I dont know. I have seen some convincing reptilian shit there is even supposedly a reptilian in this photo. Icke has published like 5 books on masonry so there along with his talks stuff to be gleaned from him.The flat earth also ultimately could be a reality. I can not say it is disinfo but it is a suspiciously deceptive conspiracy in its own right.

Also I just found a victim saying exactly what you described. This is terrible, we arrest victims and we adore the abusers.

youtube.com/watch?v=4LcEbX2bY_E

I FOUND ALEFANTIS NUMBER, I HAVE CONTACTS, DON'T ASK

when she told the cop "You already took me there" at the police station. That was chilling. I am not real confident she went to a mental hospital either. the vehicle they crammed her in had no windows. She was taken to a place to be tortured and not able to say where it is. Like an underground entrance.

pic related was on the president-kids.ru website.

His number is shown in one of the vidyas

Any anons brave enough to call him?

That statue is also an alter by the way. Notice it is 2 cubes stacked vertically. That js from solomonic magical texts. A double cubed alter is also used by the Golden Dawn and the oto.

archive.is/iRVbX

ACORN was involved with underage sex slaves…. 2009 article and FUCK YOU for spreading disinfo, that article tries to smear and move the conversation away from what happened and say no Breitbart didn't know, he fucking knew almost a decade ago.

"Plus, unlike Mr. Clinton’s war-room blame-the-messenger excuse – “it’s just about the sex” – this year’s ACORN scandal won’t be pushed aside, because this time it includes 13-year-old sex slaves from El Salvador."

Here's an mk ultra victim. Just look at her artwork.
The kids in costumes reminds me of the elite hunting parties I read about where they hunt down and rape and murder the kids.

instagram.com/dessiejackson/

yea that is called fox chasing. The sad part of that is the fact that they think they are being set free. That is why Teddy Roosevelt did so much "African Exploring". I think there is even a thing called the royal huntsmen. These are done at castles. the police and other security personnel are at various ranges guarding the hunts. This is also what happens in rituals they have the police or some security at varying perimeters just guarding pedophila and violence. The controlled act of violence without repercussion. Children are bred for these things that have become incorporated and franchised. That is pagentry, Where there is pagentry there is the outlet for more violence, That is why the really try hard cultists choose to engage in mechanical torture. Like a dentist of death. The kill room is more brutal than a fox chase. They get out the power drill. They stitch genitalia on the victims and humiliate them mortally. They also have medics. These people will bring you to the edge of death and revive you. Non stop. They feel if you lose your will to live you give your soul to lucifer. They will make them beg to lucifer for their life. Then when they do this they kill them. Or they make them beg to be murdured. That is what pic related is in reference to. That is why the child would beg for the sword.

Where did you learn this?

you pick these things up in some of the shit that is out there. Its hard to find. But I mean there is music about these things. I also am a former satanist. I learned that in order to become a satanist that was taken seriously I had to join freemasonry. That is when I stopped thinking satanism was any kind of liberation or path of choice. I got out. I was basically into shamanism and never a part of any occult order. So some of this is received memetically. I believe in the meme magic more than I do the structure of freemasonry and and I learned about masonry. Satanism is professional through freemasonry. I had been in rituals that I do not want to describe. I have had repetidly recounted blacked out memories. All from early childhood. I remember a man with big gloves pouring what looked like flour on a mans face that was writhing in pain and choking on blood. I have been underground. This shit is huge. but its all fun and games until you realize its a disgusting masonic cheating at life by doing things that make you dead inside.

you listen to some of the shit that is accounted in this playlist. There is so much and its coming from the victims own mouths
youtube.com/watch?v=4GRa67BFrrU&list=PLZMNsmcKrIViMHR7o7av3g85RfFLpFrA9

Do you think the being Lucifer or Moloch, whatever they worship, do you believe it to be real or just an egregore made by yid/masonic memetics? By understanding our enemies "god" we may better deal with them.

CORRECTED VERSION

quote accurate

They exist as fallen angels. demons without form. Eyes without a face. when god kicked them out of heaven or they left they can not have their angelic form.They can posses someone. Most of the best "Minds" of the ages are the same beings possessing people. I have seen bestial apperations and I believe they can manifest as any pokemon so to speak, But they are profoundly evil. And that is almost a verification your stomach sinks when they summon these things. And if anyone acts scared you are to be murdered. It could just be this thing they hype up. But there is a very real interference with demonic entities. There is something that keeps the violence going. spirits are being fed by these heinous acts.

Assuming that to be true how can we fight something formless and spiritual besides trying to thwart their emissaries in the flesh? Any good places to learn about these things? We would also probably need a counter power, in addition to our dank memes and truths.

Also you say demons,angels and heaven, can you elaborate? Thanks.

I have recently come to believe in meme magic. I understand how it works, how energy and memes affect us mentally and unite our will into a singular goal but I am so new I do not know where to begin. I have been completely absorbed by wanting to learn what I have been missing out on all my life. I really feel like I swallowed a real red pill and I can't go back.

Also user they do seem to be creating all this suffering to feed energy to something more than their perverted desires, it is as you say guided self perpetuating cycle

Study the Kybalion, learn the runes that were suffered for by our ancester the allfather, and Praise Kek our smug champion. Also, do not forget to learn the signs of the enemy, such as the phrase Tikkun Olam, which is their phrase from lurianic kaballah that is the name of their plan to "destroy everything holy" in an attempt to literally destroy the world.

See
Podesta is on the fucking mailing list for lurianic agenda, as in the mailing list of tikkun.org and constantly spouts lurianic bullshit. They are the creed behind all this jewery.

Thanks, I know about that faggot jew Sabbatai Zevi. The original kabbalah was stolen from our Aryan ancestors by kikes and masons. I just feel that by their use of Minerva's Owl, and Moloch and "Lucifer" this is much older than the 1600's, even predating the Talmud. The Kybalion is one of the books I currently derive my understanding of the Eternal from as well, damn fine boo It would, be even better to get an old uncensored version than the modern shortened version.

There's too much information in these threads for me to understand but I'd like to personally thank you for spending so much time on this?

Are you actually getting anywhere?

*book

check out voat.co as well lad they have done excellent work on Pizzagate surprisingly

https:// voat.co/v/pizzagate/1528966

Is it safe for me to do so without internet concealment?

If you are here without Proxies or a VPN you are already on a list probably. Go to Holla Forums and ask them about VPNs and proxies, get one at the least, this world is only getting worse.

Of course luria got everything from his predecessors, but still his group is the identifiable surviving legacy of the old enemy, and must be eradicated to the last! We cannot allow these worthless fucks to prance around in the open with their skinflaps wailing about social justice. These are the zogs responsible for the entire sjw bullshit! If they go, it all fucking crumbles for them!

PRAISE KEK! Zap the kikes Mage War Now!

spiritual warfare. I would suggest using the power of the cross and the power of prayer.
youtube.com/watch?v=NTkYkknnGmQ
The demons and angels are essentially the spirits and beings associated with the spiritual warfare on other planes.

Mimetic magic by packwood is great.
endchan.xyz/.media/51717866da8e57aff67355aeba49c8ca-applicationpdf.pdf
/horror/ is a board I made on endchan to explore the occult deception and I link a lot of shit there. Also anyone can dump leads and shit there about the occult deception.

in my experience the creation of oc is an act of memetic divination.

Yes it is a lunar cyclical offering. A chain of union.
zersetzung.org/masonic-architecture/88-freemasonry-301

yes
the cross is a saturnic symbol directly related to the demonic shit these saturnic kikes worship, as it is just a variant of the cube/lesser key of solomon which is all just representative of the storm on saturn, which is linked to this demon worship. wearing a (((cross))) and praying to any god that represents saturn (such a yahweh) would be a critical mistake.

the only organized religion that is currently large and widespread that can fight this (((saturn))) cult would be buddhism.

Intl again… here we go…

Jesus died on the cross so we do not have to. If the satanism is real so is the Christianity. Also it is not a critical mistake. The power of the cross is not tied to its symbolical form. The spirit of the cross is the power of the cross. The power of jesus christ compels these demons to stray. Do not observe times or read the stars. that is a critical mistake. Yea I talk about meme magick that is hypocritical. Not if it is for the glory of god. The satanic monopoly on culture makes memetic Christianity a reality. Its how we can spread the gospel in dark times. god pulled me out of this shit and I will never doubt the power of the lord. The bowls of wrath are filling in heaven. The line is being drawn in the sand.

not disputing your claim,

just questioning why Christianity is such a thorn in the sides of the kikes, given what they say about Jesus in the Torah/Protocals. the fact that they created modern Porn movement to destabilize WASP upbringing, not to mention their wholesale attack on Christianity in Mainstream media; attached somewhat related. given that the outcome of what they are attacking is wholesome Christian upbringing (believer or as tradition) is irrelevant this still springs from Christianity.

lets just say this post is playing devils advocate; don't want to derail or cause dnc etc.

nervous im telling them how to beat you, james? meditation, buddhism, gnosticism. kekism seems fine, but for the most part just throw deities out, most (((deities))) were planted by these saturnic kikes if you dig deep enough. its their way of tricking the dumb goyim into inadvertently worshiping (((their))) saturnic "gods".

why do you think the church is so deeply connected to pedophilia?

Modern Buddhism is corrupted. Miguel Serrano's Esoteric Hitlerism is the way.

"Jehovah needs a new World War, where the
Aryan blood of goyim is massively spilled. Instead he is running the risk of disappearing
as Satan, Saturn, the Archon imprisoned by
the Demiurge."

- Miguel Serrano in his book Son of the Widower

MageWarNow

Thanks man, I will watch them now. So many questions and the answers are so obscured. I could believe in a man like Jesus who came to enlighten folks(Aryan means Noble afterall so we are pre-disposed to good deeds) but not a vicious blood thirsty demon like Yahweh, Jehovah, or El(Elohim/Saturn). The dude in the video: youtube.com/watch?v=NTkYkknnGmQ
is talking about praising Yahweh?

Yeah man the kikes even use the Star of Saturn as their rothschild(german for Red Shield) they stole it from ancient Satrurn Cults. The hexagram or Key of Solomon is the Rothschilds(Bauer) and Israel's emblem. The blood sacrifice and cannibalism were being done by Saturn faggots thousands of years ago as well.

stop worshiping a 2000 year old saturnic kike psyop.

its not, they fucking control it and have controlled (the catholic church) since its inception. christianity is just their old psyop, they are phasing it out since they can more efficiently trick goyim into worshiping saturn now. for example, 1500 years ago (((they))) wouldve had a hard time convincing goyim to abort their children en masse and get transgender surgeries.

christianity and islam are both 2 sides of the same coin, the kikes created both to feed the same saturnic 'demon', through manufacturing massive bloody conflicts between them. thats why the symbol of islam is a fucking cube/the star over the horns, while the symbol of christianity is a perversion of a cube (the cross is a deconstructed cube), and a human sacrifice. its always why christianity cannibalizing on effigies of jesus every weekend. its basically just spritingcooking for goyim.

gnostcism, buddhism, kekism. meditation. are the keys to beating them.

WE HAVE A GOD ON OUR SIDE

Thats my logic on the Bible as well man it seems to be a Psyop or Proto-Communism made by jews to neuter Aryan man. I could be wrong.

i agree with you, and so did himmler. read himmlers speech to the SS about homosexuality, its available online, himmler dives deeply into the subject of the (((church))) being a homosexual kike psyop. he was dead right.

see

oh i agree with you. its clear that was hitlers end goal and is the right one, the swastika was a pretty blatant move on his part in that regard.

Fuck, there's the weird pupil thing again!

Yes and studying Hitler's life without any of the Jew/Allied propaganda will show you that he was no ordinary man. Carl Jung's (while he had his faults, he's worth studying) essay "Wotan", 1936, is fascinating.

There is a perversion of Christianity to the point it tests my own faith. however yaweh means orgasm as a satanic perversion. But I call it jesus and christ means anointed. Anointed by oils. this of course is Yahweh or cum in the satanic perversions. Do not mistake the worldly Christianity and the living church which is the body of believers. Look at the pope he is literally talking shit and making shit eating jokes. There is a humility that comes with this. A real humility and god protects you. Bill schnebolen is a good man. I do cringe when he calls god yahweh though and jesus yeshua

if this is the case then ignoring it and allowing atheism to prosper would be a smarter moved then whole sale attack that just digs believers in deeper trenches. I can see a renewal in Christianity happening, however it would seem to be "churchless"

The way christianity is taught today neuters people, I agree, but the way it's taught today intentionally glosses over half the bible, especially anything with strong language or anything unpleasant.
That sort of cherry-picking is what has lead to the christcucks of today.

Time and time again in the bible, Jesus called people out on their shit when they fucked up, but christcucks today think that "turning the other cheek" means to not criticize anyone for anything and let anyone do whatever they like to you.

fucking got the wrong vid.

youtube.com/watch?v=GSrhJGGDqx0

1st thing, they want D&C, so if they can keep the christcucks and gaythiests fighting each other, nobody will call out the saturn worshipping kikes who are pulling the strings. you need to remember these subhuman saturn (((cultists))) have been running this shit since fucking babylon. theyve been doing psyops since before recorded history, they have a high understanding of what they are doing.

i cant, considering their number of 'true believers' is dropping like a rock and they cant even contain their (((chruch))) pizza-related pedo scandals. i mean they just had to have pope bentdick resign since his brother got busted eating pizza.

this is the time of the illuminatti goy, we will redpill everyone. they cannot contain the truth any longer. the demiurge will be BTFO.

Just noticed the spade symbol. That's a pedo symbol too.

*illuminated. kek but same difference. all of (((their))) age old secrets are coming out, its over for them.

so does this mean they are the enlightened if they have all this understanding and have enslaved us this far? This is very disheartening.

the subhuman saturn (((cultists))) are 'enlightened' which is why they mockingly call themselves 'illuminatti', they are just evil by their subhuman nature. they saw the truth, and instead of fighting against the evil in front of them, they were seduced by it. all of this clearly goes back before recorded history.

No, they serve the Demiurge and therefore by definition have nothing beyond the material world.

I do find the Gnostic texts about Christos to be fascinating (Apocrypha, Nag Hammadi texts,etc.) they have a hermetic quality about them. Even though I am not a Christian anymore, I will pursue truth to its conclusion. I know without doubt these good and evil spirits, entities, consciousnesses exist. I feel a deep need to understand their TRUE nature so as to better my peoples lot in life and free us from yid shackles permanently. All the kikery seems to tie in to Saturn, and that is without doubt.

the Demiurge."

There it is again fucking El/Saturn. Much to be learned from true Gnosticism and the pursuit of Logos as the highest motive of our lives. Zoroastrianism and Gnosticism talk about the Demiurge quite abit. Fuck masons and kikes.

https:// voat.co/v/pizzagate/1545981

Forgot to add I thought the Demiurge was Saturn, as it is described as corrupted and insane.

Serrano claims that what he calls the "Green Thunderbolt" is the Aryan world outside the Demiurge's realm and that "avatars" such as Hitler come from there to do battle.

The green flash phenomenon is related to this; pic related.

I've concluded that Saturn is in fact possessed by the Demiurge in the Kali Yuga, and that's what Serrano meant by "imprisoned by the Demiurge". This is why Saturn (or equivalent) is spoken of highly by ancient Aryans (such as Rome and India) and yet is clearly of a Demiurgic nature now.

I want to have this conversation, but might be a better thread.

seems likely. the aryan has been the enemy of these subhumans since at least the wars between the aryan indian peoples and the subhuman (((cultists))) of babylon/persia dating all the way back beyond written history. would explain why the roots of the swastika go back beyond history.

we are clearly fighting in a proxy war between 'otherworldy/interdimentional/ET/whatever' entities. and we Holla Forumsacks are on clearly the pure and good side of it. we will win, redpill everyone, and destroy the monsters on ALL levels of existence. (((they))) grew complacent, now they WILL pay for it.

What's your ID there? Mine is 0d50d0

82713b

Serrano and others like him believed that Hitler, as Kalki, will return and wipe out most of the population. Given how incredibly degenerate post-1945 humanity is, it doesn't seem unreasonable.

Ok, I'm on that thread

That begs the question as to what Saturn really is? What is (((Saturn))) and why are these jews offering so much blood and suffering to it? These jews and masons are all up its ass for sure. The Key of Solomon/Hexagram is used to summon Goetic demons/inhuman entities and other cocksuckers.

If jews realy wanted Tikkun Olam they would lose their greatest power in the world, money, and their priVILEged status as slavers right, if everything was destroyed they would have no "goyim" to lord over? At this point I would not be surprised if there was a real Yiddish S.E.E.L.E.

I will have to check out Serrano's works

We are indeed the anti thesis of the jew. Truth , honor, family, love, knowledge. We have probably been fighting these fuckers since caveman days. As you say we are the proxy of creation and light and the jew is the proxy of entropy,death, and degeneration. Like that fat cuck mason faggot Albert Pike said, "Lucifer what a strange name for the spirit of darkness" or something along those lines.

dubs confirm, didn't mean to slide the thread but its a multi faceted battle against these pedo Neanderkikes, moving this to the thread you linked

78fd50

9658af obviously.

Operation Pegasus is a neutralization campaign utilized by CIA to gain control over political up-and-comers, as well as other possibly influential members in politics and media.

This "James Alefantis'" operational security as well as his actions on social media were horrible. He probably thinks himself to be untouchable, which he may have been. However, if his cover is blown, which it seems to be, that makes him a security concern, since the SVR, FSB and Chinese MSS likely have Alefantis under surveillance.

The amount of resources to conduct full scale counterintelligence to protect Alefantis, both through technical and teams of firms operatives, which have to be extremely large teams that can leapfrog each potential SVR or MSS asset/agent is likely not worth it.

The fact that "Alefantis" (has to be a fake name) was so sloppy in leaving texts with the guy who allegedly was threatened by Alefantis means Alefantis is scared that he fucked up in concealing the Comet Pizza operation. If the guy is telling the truth and not lying, Alefantis is probably in fear of his own life, since he has become a liability for his protectors. Seems like Alefantis is very stressed out because he sees poor sense in running the sick Comet Pizza operation. If he isn't already, Alefantis will likely end up "missing" or have a "heart attack" if Pizzagate doesn't blow over.

This idiot had the audacity to name his "museum" after the actual neutralization operation: Pegasus.

Excerpt from Nexus Magazine: whale.to/b/guyatt.html

archive.is/LO8Ru

Welp, we're getting close to breaking these freakshow homosexual paedophile murderous necrophiliac psyhcopaths

We have MANY gods on our side! Kek, Odin, Ugallu, those horned lion things, and Uncle Adolf, of course. Also these weird dudes in pic. We already meme them.

Praise Kek!

Scopolamine is my specialty, I will add more detail. The plant they mention is called Brugmansia, aka the Angel Trumpet. It is a cousin to the datura of europe, though grows on average 6-8feet tall at maturity. It's use is prefered, as it has the highest scopolamine levels vs other alkaloids.

The effects of scopolamine are not quite as described, although it's understandable why they'd simply explain it as such to their boss. Note I have personally ingested large quantities of scopolamine in the manner described in this post, I am proud to state that I have learned to entirely see through it's effects. In reality, the closest I could come to stating it's effects would be to simply fade into a dreamstate. The edgesof your perceptions fade out and the object of your focus shifts slowly into the object of your expectations. Whatever uou expect to see, is what you will see. If you are free of expectations, you will have no hallucinations. Now, this does NOT make people easier to control, but it does make them completely confused beyond belief. I'll give an example of dealing with a person on scopolamine. You drug them and wait hours for it to kick in, convince them to hallucinate you are their landlord and demand rent. They turn to the fridge, type on the door and insert theirdrivers liscense into the ice dispenser, and then hand you some ice cubes if you're lucky, air if you're not, BUT, not after anally counting the icecubes or invisible money, while squinting to read the nonexistent letters. Ah, I love you Brugmansia.

Yes as a shaman I took this from the datura plant. There is a total loss of willpower and you are in a trance. I can barely remember any of these trances. Which unlike dmt which you can recall the most sensational visuals and moments.

This is also why in the oto and memphis and mitzream they give the initiate absynth they take oaths of death only a hoodwinked retard would take. They are also suppose to act as an initiate a judge in the trial of your uninitiated self. when you slam the gavel blndfolded it is actually a ballpine hammer and you hear a child screaming. Then you are allowed to take off the blindfold.in fact gloved hands do it for you and you. You are illuminated and the gavel hoodwink has made it where there is a screaming problem in front of you. They make you murder the child. That is the initiation into the sanctum mundi. This could be in a museum easily. And these inner orders pop up out of nowhere. There is a whole blackmail thing out of these things. They record you blindfolded hammering a kids skull in. That is not necessarily a kill room scenario. A kill room is like they will give them a drug like rophonol or roofy them and give them a stimulant and then they are shown what they did in the kill room. Works every time they get duped by the initial oaths on absinth. And then they are dragged further and further into evil.

I believe the rituals are scenically layed out to correspond to these dream-states. You know follow the candle and so on.

Apparently some people don't handle this as well as I do… Glad I'm a Man and not some autistic oathbreaking shaman. Grow a pair and take another dip, and this time, hold onto your ego. Truth does not die.

Oathbreaker has taken entheogens? Now that makes me lol.

I hate to break it to you, but VPN users aren't fed-anonymous anymore at all, it can hide you from website admins, though.

CIA synthesized scopolamine specifically for the purpose of trance induction of the target. It is used extensively in Colombia to rob people, etc.

(((VICE))) did a documentary on it: youtu.be/ToQ8PWYnu04

Vice is full of shit and ran by bernouts, why the fuck would you cite them. AND
There is no motherfucking synthesis you fucking dimwit. They dropped plant material in a jar of solvent, shook it up, and dried the shit out. It's as mysterious as making a cup of tea.

youtu.be/Xp8N4GaybgM

I know, no one is truly anonymous anymore thanks to the NSA, PRISM, etc. I was just helping the newfag get some security.

It certainly wouldn't be surprising to find a pedo running a child modeling agency. This one was running a child actor agency:

web.archive.org/web/20161203125929/http://deadline.com/2012/06/youth-talent-manager-martin-weiss-pleads-no-contest-sentenced-in-molestation-case-280828/

other websites:

pk(dot)management/about

vk(dot)com/prkids

face*book.com/presidentkids.ru/

Everything is in russian and I can't read russian. I'm not sure what kind of forum massovki.net is but it looks like there's a 5 pages long thread about the President Kids agency:

mass*ovki.net/viewtopic.php?t=92172

Was it also clear 5 years ago? Do you have evidence Andrew Breitbart actually investigated pedos in D.C.? I posted a link, go read it.

here

washington*times.com/news/2009/sep/28/breitbart-podesta-spends-soros-money-stupidly/

the reference to "13-year-old sex slaves from El Salvador" is a reference to the O'Keefe videos, not a reference to evidence that ACORN was itself – as an organization – involved with underage prostitution. Project Veritas asked about bringing very young girls from El Salvador to later use the profits to fund political campaigns and some ACORN employees weren't bothered and gave them advice:

project*veritas.com/acorn/

My guess is that they were probably instructed not to turn away anyone and that included pimps and drug dealers who could later send money to the Democratic Party, either local or national. Something like that.

Unless you can show evidence that Andrew Breitbart actually investigated the possible connection between the Podesta brothers and some kind of pedo network in D.C. then you're the one spreading disinformation. Until then his famous tweet about Podesta and underage prostitution that has recently resurfaced is a reference to the O'Keefe / Project Veritas videos on ACORN and it has nothing to do with this 'pizzagate' stuff and and you should stop pretending that it does because when you do that you're just giving ammo to those who say this whole thing is just a conspiracy theory without evidence. You should try to raise the bar not lower it.

Autistic conspiratards like you are lowering the bar for no good reason. I don't speak greek very much but I speak french and I can tell you greek and french are two very different languages. If there's a connection between his english first name combined with his greek last name and the visual resemblance between that name and the sentence "I love children" in french – J'aime les enfants – it's some kind of irony. Do you believe the gay bar L'Enfant was founded when Alefantis was born for the sole purpose of being visually connected to his name and accusations of pedo activities 40+ years later by an autistic guy on a philippino image board? You think everything is written in advance down to the very little details? Hello?? That's not how reality works. Try to use your head or go do something else elsewhere.

>The flat earth also ultimately could be a reality.

not that shit again

kys, burger retard
the pizzagate thing is fo full of counter-productive retarded claims like this (seems like 90%) that the whole thing will soon fade into obscurity
maybe it's shilling, as well (that's how you bury a story, by overwhelming it with stupid crap)

it's not far fetched that it's a fake name

alefantis is one weird ass surname, basically doesn't exist anywhere in the world

greek alphabet :
ΑΛΕΦΑΝΤΗΣ
try typing that in google.

7,640 results? Is that supposed to be a lot?

7,640 proofs that it's a greek name are not enough?

Forced meme. Be suspicious of anyone who jumps on any occasion to say HaHa! Reddit spacing! when it's not even Reddit spacing to begin with because it's just too short – one line only – to be able to say whether it's Reddit-like spacing or not.

This

is

Reddit

spacing

don't know anything about this saturn/cube bullcrap but i agree with your last sentence, always was instinctively attracted to / helped by those. LARPaganism is cute but is not a spiritual practice - if anything it is the worship of once alive / now dead and corrupted forces according to René Guénon.

should be millions

7640 is insanely low, considering after the 2nd or 3rd pages the results are usually similar words no the exact words

Then please do some studying because the Saturn/Cube connection is basic knowledge right now.

Shut up you fucking retard. You can find other people named Alefantis in Greece, whether you use the english alphabet or the greek alphabet. That's enough to conclude Alefantis is a greek name and that the visual resemblance "discovered" by some autistic american guy on a philippino image board between that guy's name and the sentence ''I love children" in french is meaningless and irrelevant.

gondola?

That's the biggest problem with this whole thing, too many autistic speculations but very little evidence that could be used in court. Whether it's deliberate or not it doesn't matter at this point because it has attracted too many autistic loners who don't have much of a life outside of the internet. They do it for free and they don't even do it on purpose.

I said it before: it became too big too fast and the attention brought to these places in D.C. means pedos in that area are on alert and they probably destroyed most of the evidence and what's left is just pictures and photos that can't be used as evidence to convict anyone. There's a fucking good reason why police investigations are not done in public on the internet.

>in court
Sorry Shlomo, you obviously don't know how this works.

Yup, baby's first shilling. Lel.

Breitbart also knew much more. They wouldn't kill him otherwise. ACORN was already water under the bridge. Look:

>What’s in your closet
archive.is/s3gEc

>What’s in your closet

Oh wait… What’s in your closet – in bold – OMG! …that that can only mean * one * thing: Breitbart knew everything about Podesta! E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G! He probably knew the Podesta brothers kidnapped Madeleine McCann in Portugal too! Here's a tip moron: if you don't want to be considered a low IQ conspiratard who's more interested in shitposting than investigating then just stop acting like one.

All it means is that James Alefantis decided to express himself with a message in French as a way to make himself known with and identify his kind and maybe even to stylize it, Greek does not need to come into the picture just because his name is of Greek origin although the resemblance between the two is uncanny, it could be intentional.

pic related:
archive.fo/Dz0gj

Let me explain, brand new Shlomo: "your closet" means a personal closet - with its own personal skeletons. You don't say that to the guy who's merely running public interference for the real culprits. ACORN happening was over and Breitbart was digging up much juicier stuff. Then he died.

lurk moar.

Listen, fucker. I'm not saying it's proof of anything, i'm saying we need to look into whether or not Alefantis is his real name. If it is then ok, it's just a weird coincidence. If there's a public record available somewhere showing he changed it, next we figure out why. It could very well be he was trying to be a cute lil faggot and wear his degeneracy on his sleeve as a funny secret code to all the other sickos.

Him posting someone wearing a shirt with the exact same damn phrase strongly suggests there may be some fire behind this smoke.

unsubstantiated allegations of bizarre activity that
are difficult either to prove or disprove.

legacy.com/obituaries/buffalonews/obituary.aspx?pid=87763024

There's a handful right there. Took me literally 20 seconds to find.

lenfantcafe.com/#menu-item-476
It's a famous DC hipster cafe.

Stop trying to get caught up in esoteric conspiracies on cover identities. How about we focus back on hard evidence on child sex rings?

So there was a post I read on cuckchan that stuck with me. Supposedly some doctor on the dark web was selling "perfect" sex slaves to ultrawealthy clients. He removed their arms and legs so they couldn't escape, blinded them and destroyed their hearing so they could never identify you, so all you'd have to do was feed them, clean them and fuck them.

It seemed like disturbing fanfic bullshit but now this….

You sound green, user. The active portion inducing the hypnotic effect of scopolamine was isolated and synthesized by CIA long time ago, to enable predictable results, since targets acted erratically or died. If the target dies, they are of no use anymore. The medical industry isolated other parts of scopolamine to use in therapeutic drugs, pic related…

Also, your lack of knowledge regarding the administration of a poison or drug, which can be administered in two parts, one in a punch bowl at a party, and no effects felt, then the accelerant is administered when the target is in a completely different operational environment, like dosing a bottle of vodka with the accelerant a week later. No one except the target feels the impact of the poison or drug, because only the target ingested both portions of the drug within the given time limit between initial benign dose and the accelerant.

Also, funny how you happened to show up on this thread when I spoke the truth.

"Alefantis" was not disciplined and professional about his responsibility running the Comet Pizza operation. Now, he is likely a liability because of his poor operational security and tactical discipline.

With SVR, MSS, DGI and other intelligence services likely surveiling him, one has to ask if he is useful to Pegasus? He fucked up in his duty to serve the strategic interests of his protectors.

You also have never had the joy of killing a man. Seeing their eyes gloss over as you take a photo to confirm your kill. Innocents don't count, but standing over a scum warlord in Afghanistan, watching him sleeping in his bed, and finishing the job with a suppressed FN SCAR is a real rush.

Everyone is expendable. Even me. The human ego is a great enemy, user. Alefantis had the audacity to bring attention to himself.

Also, it is sick what politicians do. Don't even imply that there aren't the live human amputee "fuckdolls" fed through tubes. Disgusting human beings the lot of them, all blackmailed scum who can not exhibit self-discipline for their depravity and harm they do to innocents.

You posting porn on Holla Forums bro?
Your not some kind of degenerate are (you)?

It's always nice for anons like this to bring me back down to reality and remind me that there are legit crazies posting in these threads.

I couldn't find a suitable way to show the sickness of the child sex ring operations. It is not porn, since I believed the photo hid the vagina and nipples.

Sickening as the photo is, it is close to what a sick pedophile ring like the purported Alefantis and his minions likely did to children. It's disgusting man, and don't change the subject to porn to turn away from the real message.

Alefantis is likely very scared that the operation was found out. Especially Pegasus.

My apologies to the mods, but that sickening picture is not porn, it's who you are fighting to free. These are the helpless you are fighting to escape. Honestly, they are expendable, but the more you shine a light on blackmail operations using innocents, likely the better.

Keep doing God's work, user.

Don't change the subject or smear me. See my post above as an explanation, it is at 8ch.net/pol/res/8695455.html#q8722445

There are sick people who keep people alive like this for years. You are fighting evil with these folks, but they see it as operationally necessary to blackmail people under the auspices of operation Pegasus. Read the entirety of my posts to understand how scopolamine, sex slaves and video recordings meant for blackmail come together in a very well devised neutralization operation.

The world is cold. It's a sick place when it comes to people who consider themselves above the law, like Alefantis, Podesta, etc.

I'll see you guys later. Believe what you want to believe. It is Pizzagate exposed an intelligence operation. Wake up.

Here's an honest question, user.

I want to know if a certain thought has ever entered your mind. It's a very simple thought that most critical people learn to love, and live by - to really test with a skeptical eye the words of other people and the information they've accrued. "Okay, but what are the chances that I'm wrong?"

I want to know if you ever have actually asked yourself that question.

Are you ready for medieval torture, shill? We're bringing it back just for the pedos.

Suzuka-Sama's Servant | Suzuka-Sama No Geboku is the source before someone asks

Yes! Gondola is an ancient saxon meme!

More on topic, found a known nigger rapist who may be connected to dnc in wa state. Candylane modeling, nig specializes in raping white women and doing cocaine. Has connections with seattle real estate and police department, I think the niggers parents are the political link though.

Do you know what this things are? They're in some Native American cultures in their woodlands. They've been caught on camera on more than one occasion and it's super weird every time, gifs related.

Natives claim they're an alien species from a swamp-like planet (hence their weird long legs to move through swamps) that are here to help raise the vibrations of Earth.

They're kind of cute little guys. Praise Kek. I am glad they're considered on our side.

it's the PATRIARCHY!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

There aren't any "native americans" they're called fucking INJUNS, and the gondolas were brought to north america by our ancestors, europeans, along with the swastika. The gondolas are ancient spirits who walk tall among us, manifestations of the great Irminsril, the world pillar.

I've always been highly skeptical of Pizzagate. It definitely relies heavily on confirmation bias and blind dot-connecting. But then there's always those few extremely bizarre synchronicities, like that graffiti "kids" tag. So fucking weird and perfectly conducive to a pedophile ring conspiracy theory.
Now Alefantis is losing his shit and making threats. You could easily interpret that as an innocent man who's at his wit's end because he's facing extreme and baseless allegations. You could also easily interpret it as a monster afraid of being exposed.
I just don't know.

Yes, this too. Everything comes from a much older source. The more recent sightings were just by injun tribes and around Fresno California.

To anyone that's skeptical I usually advice them to look up how it all started and draw their own conclusions. I watched some of the videos released early and everyone talks about Comet Ping Pong and the connections but it all comes off poorly (like explaining a big infographic all at once). I suggest you go look up cheesybay and make up your own mind about what the outcome would have been had there been emails sent to hollywood or other places instead. We could have ended up with a goldmine or we could have reached a dead end at that point. But we got Comet Ping Pong and are doing what we can with the information available (dot-connections because they have been sloppy but perhaps nothing alarming (I am not fully up to date) on its own had we not been redirected here).

Find it yourself you lazy fuck. The charges will stick no matter what his name is.

Having done delirious drugs, this is complete and utter bullshot. I have fought with shadow dragons for gods sake. Its not like you wouldnt notice that.

It is formed in plants naturally you idiot.

Show me the fucking in vivo synthesis of scopolamine by 2 precursors catalyzed in the human body. Show me the fucking reaction. Dont talk about anything you dont have knowledge about,

Fucking fag, I have done every step of scopolamine extracts. I've grown and harvested brugmansia from the wild, I can identify the fucking alkaloid contents and the levels within 5% margin by motherfucking scent, and I have learned to be completely impervious to the dark lady's distractions through personal trials on myself and others. Everything you say is bullshit, kill yourself shill.

David brock always looks high as FUCK. gays are super degenerates and love crystal meth. I imagine rich gays prefer crack or cocaine. I bet it's drugs.

The sightings of our ancient familiars, the gondolas, the tall walking kinfolk of the pillarmen of the saxons to those who serve the pillars of jupiter, have been angered by the redman's INSOLENCE! These horn-nosed fucks who can't even grow a chest hair have been desecrating and hiding the burial sites of ancient aryans. Our tall kin though have been set to protect our ancestral heritage since the times before even the allfather walked this earth, and are the earth manifesting to aid us, the only kind with the baring to keep a damned oath to it.

Brock is notorious for both his drug abuse AND mental illness.

Podesta's Public IP

Y'all should watch the new episode of Sherlock. The main baddie of the episode is a thinly veiled Jimmy Savile mirror. It kind of implies that Jimmy Savile may have been murdering people, not just diddling kids. The guys who write the show are very involved with the BBC so its very possible they know details about Savile that the general public does not. The show hinted at a bad guy being involved in kids TV in 2012 a full 8 months before the Savile sexual abuse news broke.

saged and reported

Sun Araw, like the guy whose song was used in Hotline Miami ?

yup

PIZZAGATE=BLOOD LIBEL

This thread is getting sidetracked on purpose

I suspect that this kid may be a missing children

I also suspect this farm is Alefantis' farm

Someone should start looking into potential organizational crossovers between homosexuals and pedophiles. there is a group called Mass Resistance which is trying to combat the homosexual agenda. I bring them up because they are fairly comprehensive in documenting deviant behavior in homosexual groups. It might be helpful to reach out to them for help particularly in generating new leads.

Whole lotta (1)'s in this thread. Be careful with shills, comrades.

I remember that post as well. After reading it, I popped over to jewgle and looked up eastern European orphanages, specifically in the area specified, the border of Hungary. The post talked about all the teeth being removed and only feeding them liquids, right?

Couldn't find anything via computer.

Sorry, off-topic

Any geolocation here?

The girl on the left is such an eyesore.

Holy shit these fucks even have pictures of them with Pedo Joe Biden.
https:// archive.is/2Fc6W

https:// archive.is/RPA2q

https:// archive.is/8Gquf

https:// archive.is/zFezY

I know Alefantis was gay grids pals with Brock, and Brock is Soros' puppet who runs MediaMatters. All these humble pizza merchants are acquainted with these politicians. Also many of them make sexual comments with pictures of kids, this shit is hiding in plain sight.

https:// voat.co/v/pizzagate/1549220

google.com/maps/dir/10720 Dern Rd, Emmitsburg, MD 21727/Grimes Charles F, 15202 Grimes Rd, Emmitsburg,[email protected]/* */,-77.2809774,1299m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m13!4m12!1m5!1m1!1s0x89c9b683fe1ae849:0x662ce29c804e0e3d!2m2!1d-77.291925!2d39.655105!1m5!1m1!1s0x89c9b42980da76d5:0xb875ee72990c18a!2m2!1d-77.283928!2d39.654318

this is Alefantis farm

anyone can confirm if it's close to Luzatto's farm?

What exactly am I looking at?

This is Alefantis car

Can anyone decipher the license plate number? What state? D.C.? Virginia? Maryland?

It is a Volvo car though idk much about the makes and models of them.

I can only see the first 5 numbers it doesn't look like the last letter has enough information but it is a skinny letter judging by the distances.
0 0 4 9 4

It also looks like the name of the State is on the bottom of the license plate.

what the actual fuck is that on Podestas left

a statue, look it up, it's on the washington life article

it's a man made of circles

trippy shit

This shit is only serving to convince me we are on to something. You don't come out to shill against something that isn't true. Good job James.

Sun Araw a musician, some random ass hippie.

Simply the gold standard metaphor for an erect penis. Only a sick mind would equate it with murder.

so this thread has … changed.

I want to know more about this museum/killroom
can somebody post or link me to the comments on the killroom and its links? i'll happily make an infographic putting all the info together.
so far all i have to go off of is

but this leaves some pretty big holes for me. if it was discussed elsewhere please direct me. i mean, i cant even find how we found out about this place.

voat.co/v/pizzagate/1499872
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1539070

check those

Kill yourself nigger. Break links, dont spoil, fucking dumbass.

holy fuck. that brick is an exact match. and its in the basement of a sketchy museum in a residential neighborhood with no posted visitation hours and no publicity?

while i agree, its important to mention why. alot of anons on here, though helpful, have no idea why theyre not supposed to post links. just like many anons dont know theyre not supposed to click links.
we dont want websites getting traffic from us. it makes us and our posts known. this especially goes for youtube and links of (((enemy))) websites. its important they dont know where the traffic comes from. breaking up the links forces users to copy/paste the text thus removing all referers. but even if you see a link, do the same.

Sure looks like it.
Check out his Wikipedia page:

en.wikipedia .org/wiki/Sun_Araw

From the "In popular culture:" section:

"The tracks "Horse Steppin" and "Deep Cover" were featured in the 2012 video game Hotline Miami.
Sun Araw stars in the 2013 short film Chapel Perilous, which won the Audience Award at the Sundance Film Festival."

Can you count to three? How many times do you see the letter A in "James Alefantis"? How many times in "J'aime les enfants"? Are you going to say the extra A is some kind of clue?

39.2749277,-77.5972824,147
the rules can be bent

you were on the right track long ago. comet ping pong is just a piece, find the others

A pic of the back would be better. It looks like a Connecticut plate to me.

Those are Maryland "Treasure the Chesapeake" plates.

soяяч guys I thot spoiling might make unclick lesson learnt

spoil (or italics, bold or whatever) part of the https

example:
niggers
niggers

Fucking cuck should have recorded it god damn

Pedo coded message at the trolley park. voat.co/v/pizzagate/1550573

He didn't record it because it was fake. People like myself have been requesting proof and he hasn't responded, other than with a video showing Facebook chat which has been shown to be easily fakeable by numerous people.

The guy is nothing but a grifter looking to sell shirts and wants exposure. Fuck him.

Has anyone made a dedicated website to properly discuss and organize all this information? If not, I'll go ahead and do so.

Yeah until he posts proof I think it's safe to assume that's the case. So many lying opportunists right now. Don't trust anyone.

that statue is of a diablo cojuelo (limping devil), from dominican folklore

in fact the kid is probably at a resort or something

here's a mask, worn at carnivals, usually made from paper mache

Lol have you been following it all? It's too damn much man! But if you think you've got all the info, then hell yeah! But new info keeps popping up!

Saw this in Twatter.

check the sidebar at voat.co/v/pizzagate

Even without pointing out occult symbolism, that is one fucked up picture to celebrate a 10 year old's birthday.

whiterabbitpizza.co.uk/

DONALD TRUMP'S JEWISH CABAL

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Meet the Jews in Donald Trump's Inner Circle
jta.org/2016/11/14/news-opinion/politics/meet-the-jews-in-donald-trumps-inner-circle

Trump's Transition Team includes Jews and Pro-Israel Zionists
jta.org/2016/11/13/news-opinion/politics/trumps-transition-team-includes-jewish-daughter-son-in-law

Top Jewish Donors Prominent on Trump Inauguration Committee
jta.org/2016/11/16/default/top-jewish-donors-prominent-on-trump-inauguration-committee

Trump's Top 4 Contenders for Secretary of State have Strong Pro-Israel Records
jns.org/latest-articles/2016/11/10/trumps-top-3-contenders-for-secretary-of-state-have-strong-pro-israel-records

Jewish Billionaire Paul Singer now supporting Donald Trump
forward.com/news/breaking-news/356409/nevertrump-thats-so-october-as-billionaire-paul-singer-backs-the-donald/

Trump names Jewish Billionaire Carl Icahn as Special Adviser
jta.org/2016/12/22/news-opinion/politics/jewish-businessman-carl-icahn-named-special-adviser-to-trump

Trump names Jewish Billionaire Wilbur Ross as Commerce Secretary
wsj.com/articles/donald-trump-to-name-wilbur-ross-as-commerce-secretary-transition-official-says-1480460456

Trump considering Jewish Billionaire Henry Kravis for Treasury Secretary
jta.org/2016/11/18/news-opinion/united-states/jewish-billionaire-henry-kravis-reportedly-being-considered-for-treasury-secretary

Trump names Jewish Billionaire Stephen Schwarzman as Chair of Business Advisory Council
jta.org/2016/12/02/news-opinion/politics/trump-names-jewish-billionaire-stephen-schwarzman-to-head-economic-advisory-team

Israeli-Born Oracle CEO Safra Catz joins Trump Transition Team
forward.com/fast-forward/357242/israeli-born-tech-ceo-joins-trump-transition-team/

Trump names Jewish Banker Steven Mnuchin as Treasury Secretary
jta.org/2016/11/29/news-opinion/politics/trump-said-to-name-steven-mnuchin-as-treasury-secretary

Trump names Orthodox Jew Jared Kushner as White House Senior Adviser
jta.org/2017/01/09/news-opinion/politics/jared-kushner-to-be-named-senior-adviser-to-the-president

Trump names Jewish Goldman Sachs President Gary Cohn as NEC Director
jta.org/2016/12/09/news-opinion/politics/trump-set-to-name-top-goldman-sachs-official-to-economic-post

Trump nominates Orthodox Jew David Friedman as U.S. Ambassador to Israel
greatagain.gov/president-elect-donald-j-trump-nominates-david-friedman-as-u-s-ambassador-to-israel-d563ae2e0034#.spqf813i6

Trump names Jewish Attorney Robert Lighthizer as U.S. Trade Representative
bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2017-01-03/trump-said-to-pick-lighthizer-for-u-s-trade-representative-ixgysdcc

Trump picks Jewish Real Estate Executive Reed Cordish as White House Assistant
jta.org/2017/01/04/news-opinion/politics/trump-reportedly-picks-friend-of-jared-kushner-to-serve-in-administration

Trump names Jewish Campaign Strategist Stephen Miller as White House Senior Adviser
jta.org/2016/12/13/news-opinion/politics/trump-names-stephen-miller-top-campaign-strategist-to-white-house-
adviser-post

Trump names Orthodox Jew Jason Greenblatt as Representative for International Negotiations
forward.com/fast-forward/358243/jason-greenblatt-trump-organization-lawyer-named-point-man-for-mideast-peac/

We're getting stronger

"Bonnie will be Uber Service to transport Ruby, Emerson, and Maeve Luzzatto (11, 9, and almost 7) so you’ll have some further entertainment, and they will be in that pool for sure."

Oh look someone who isn't an absolute faggot by revealing the source. Thank you and godspeed.

at least the fucked up world makes sense now.

Delicious.

Looks like GD4541 to me

Hi intl!

Why are women so stupid and gullible?

forgot to mention that stuff was in her bedroom.

Because he really really liked them when he first heard them.

Ideas won't clean your house, raise your kids, or suck your dick in the shower. Don't marry them.

Uhhh, guys?
What did the Russians mean by this?

"blood libel" is the original "fake news"

Like all women, they're not actually interested in it. They just want to look a certain way.

Guys VOAT.CO made a huge breakthrough and linked an underground tunnel to alefantis's properties.

The Wokening is happening.. slowly but surely.

woops

Checked.

washingtonpost.com/local/crime/goats-chickens-pigeons-found-with-throats-slashed-in-rock-creek-park/2014/03/26/c49fed2c-b4e7-11e3-8020-b2d790b3c9e1_story.html

Checked.

This company might be worth checking out and its CEO. Notice the logos.

He reminds me of the psychiatrist from nightbreed

Possible feminist jew kiddy fiddlers featured in this thread

youtu.be/ktqVuR_Dixs?t=140

Swirls around the word a coincidence?

Notice the main guy upfront on the stage 'handles' 2 different kids - I assume neither of these are probably not his.

1:17 & 1:32

voat.co/v/pizzagate/1555573

YT bringing up a lot for this place

Is there any briefing document with what has been found so far?

Listen to words and facial expressions of this woman.

sleep tight anons :)

youtu.be/OhsHmFYJJQE?list=PL9F21B3AF369AE663&t=41

Listen guys, we need to be organized, scientific, and methodical about this.
Somebody needs to compile all of the information and evidence collected so far and put it together along with explanations of each bit and how they're connected.
And

Ignore memeing. Call out shills, bait, and distractions. Don't devolve into tinfoil conspiracy shit. We need to figure out a way to market/present final info into a compelling argument to the general public, maybe a ad/video or something. If we make a really compelling video about cracking down on missing children in relation to human trafficking, pedophilia, and organized crime and purchase video placement or whatever, we can get a lot of attention and support.

If 800,000 children a year go missing, sure some of it is Dayquan borrowing little Jamar from Laqueesha fo dat child support or just retarded parents not being able to find their children, but there's a whole hell of a lot of potential for organized crime in that number.

don’t know why you guys trust this faggot.it may be true but i don’t believe him.
he supposedly is afraid, takes down video then uploads this one.
what i believe is this faggot giving disinformation to profit from his shit t-shirts. obvious con

Did you happen to miss when Mr.Alefantis himself graced us with his presence?

youtu.be/7h4abVWnBUE?list=PL9F21B3AF369AE663&t=63

Is there some deeper meaning to what this guy is saying?

youtube.com/watch?v=7h4abVWnBUE&feature=youtu.be&list=PL9F21B3AF369AE663&t=53

First time I've seen a 5 year old kid say he feels "bars are prejudice against kids"

youtu.be/6uhuGA0HEss?list=PL9F21B3AF369AE663&t=42

go away retard

subliminal message in music video Sia - The Greatest
(those damn art directors dunno if they're redpilling subconsciously or they're MKUltra'd illuminati cocksuckers)

youtube.com/watch?v=GKSRyLdjsPA

Around 4:00 the video turns from grey to red.
Red room / Jail bars and thick cement wall - looks like killroom and all of them are children.

youtube.com/watch?v=KWZGAExj-es

Sia - Elastic Heart feat. Shia LaBeouf & Maddie Ziegler (Official Video)

voat.co/v/pizzagate/1559449

OYYYYYYY VEYYYYYY

We already established the fucktard mod calling himself "Millennial_Falcon" is a Jewish shill through his actions in voat.co/v/pizzagate/1557190, which was completely wiped from the frontpage of the board late last night and is now only accessible through searching. This faggot thinks he owns the place deleting threads left right and centre, all the while his loyal plebbiturd army from r/td keep trying to aut-right the place up accusing us of being shills for some random kike named Amalek whenever we bring up the JQ.

I'm not PA requesting or anything, but all I'm saying is 10 anons are all that's required to sacrifice some time of their week to help steer control of the narrative. Once you get 100 CCP (easily accomplished within 2 weeks max if you circlejerk each other's posts), you can epically downvote posts and threads, and help redpill the masses away from the compromised JIDF moderation team.

God dammit they must all be connected to this shit.

fun fact: anything who resists jews is automagically an amalek

I read that as Dalek.

Also fuck them, they don't seem to understand that their memes made them what they are today.

Btw there was this thread here that mentioned IPs connected to an email. >>875806

Not sure if relevant.
Archive is here. archive.is/YB8qO

Domains claim to be connected:
pedophile-pizza.cometpingpong.com
pedophile-pizza.kaloramanetworks.com
pedophile-pizza.reedcooke.org.

However an user checked and discovered they probably weren't there. So it could be false OR it could be deleted.

Go on youtube right now, if there's a video with just someone saying witch, you have all these ugly fugly obese white women in the comments going, "IMMA WEAL WITCH HUNNEAY!!!" talking like dumb fucking niggers and then hordes of them flock the comments circle jerking about how their 'magic' is real and how they're 'goo boys' and then you get the autistic tumblr whore lite kiddies flocking to them going haha my mommy a witch too!!!

Like seriously, can we get rid of those fucking retards next?

user…

Keep your children out the reach of a white man. Studies show, and a the most recent FBI 2012 report states that 90% of pedophiles are white. They rape, and kill innocent children. I just want to know why yall do it..???… Why would you want to have sex with a "CHILD"…???…. So glad this does not happen in my culture. So glad. Pure children…

I am so ashamed to be a white pedo,black mom

CUCKOLD TRS SHILL TRYING TO SLIP AND SHILL A STICKY

This bull isn't going to go easy on your kind buddy, nor will my friends.

BULLS ONLY

The vernacular of a loser

get a life

And you have the vernacular of a cuckold and a shitskin playing pretend in a fucking sticky thread.

How old are you kid? 10? You enjoy being a little fucking night crawler thinking you pretending to be like your groid mother is going to make you white?

When???

I call bullshit on this dude. The convo is anything but convincing. He's just adding shit to the story that no one needs, he's adding to the problem if you ask me. Trying to divert us

yes, I agree user. We must not fall prey to these distractions.

I'm sorry
I forgot you anons were doing important work here

I apologise to all the vacuous neets

Yes I prithee sir knights of the neet shield
The black forest encroachest and the hour is nigh

(((white)))

OVER 1000 PIZZAGATE PICTURES

https:[email protected]/* *//

alanowhere.imgur.com/

Hmm very interesting. Worth taking a look at Holla Forums.

Anybody who looks even a little bit into Pizzagate can clearly see what has been going on there. People need to be executed or locked up for a very long time. This goes even beyond a political issue. This directly concerns justice for the countless children that were preyed upon. Most disturbing is the people with "inside connections," such as actors, politicians, and the MEDIA who rush to the defense of the accused despite mounting evidence. That should give you a good indication of exactly how deep this mess goes.

what could that mean

So I was wondering if anyone had thought about seeing if James was his real name. You can have your name changed for legal reasons and his name just seemed to odd to me.

James Alefantis
J'aime les enfants
I love Children in French. It just seems like another "Unfortunate Circumstance", but what do I know, I'm just a shop rat.

It is his real name. Familysearch.org

just launched

feels bad man

I scrolled past that image about 20 times and only just realized what it was.

what is it

An AK-47

how is that

The parts are AK parts, someone has just denatured it.

Probs new tor
I know I know, the ritual can in effect create meme magic.

It's an advanced joke, you might be too new.

No idea when it comes to weapons, pls explain

First there was the meme, and then there was the mind, and the meme became the mind and they were one.
They have perverted the memes behind Minerva and the like for their own benefit, giving rise to perverse new minds. Demons wearing masks so that they may appear as gods. Given that they have a special fondness for Saturn, and how closely they mimic Saturn's decent into cruelty and madness, appeals should be made to Zeus and his equivalents. After all, who better to help us with this task than the magus who castrated Saturn?

Just saw on Fox news

Mike Flynn, on mobile

doesn't even look like him you faggot. Go false flag elsewhere.

Deal with this perv, life ruin tactics, the whole 9 yards:

James A Alefantis
2310 California ST NW
Washington, DC 20008
(202) 364-0404

James Alefantis Instagram

justpaste.it/12e1h

sick perv needs severe punishment.

They certainly like their pizza.

FEMINISM IN ACTION

Guys, don't let the threads slow down and die, keep digging and show the kikes we won't stop.

one thing i noticed was how much bad food all these elites 'allegedly' ate. Pizza, hotdogs, pasta. LOTS of the shit. They should be dead by now.

We need to reorganize and compile the various leads. We have exposed too many angles for any one person and I am a fucking polymath saying this. and we need to form specialized divisions to each focus on a specific aspect of the operation.

stop fucking up the thread with old, archived shit you fucking shill
or better yet, gtfo and hang yourself. fucking niggers

these fucking niggers need to GET THE FUCK OUT!!!
STOP DERAILING THE FUCKING THREAD!!!!
MODS NEED TO BAN ANY AND ALL WHO DERAIL THESE PIZZAPONG THREADS I'M STARTING TO GET FUCKING PISSED OFF

DELETE THIS

Now that the witchhunt has run out of steam, we can reflect upon it and improve for the future. The first and biggest question we must answer: was this a naturally-occurring witchhunt (Alefaggot certainly looked like a witch/pedo with his Instagram pictures) or did (((someone))) throw Alefaggot to the Internet Hate Machine as a distraction? If the latter, distraction from what? And does it still matter or was this an attempt to reduce our effectiveness just before the election?

The first step to that is to make a list of specific aspects and how they are related. I suggest organizing each lead with the evidence that led to that lead, starting from the first hint of something strange. (I think that was a Podesta email with an attachment "pizza.jpg". Do other anons know of other starting points?)

Start with chronological order and make sure that every step has known evidence with firm citations. (examples: Wikileaks email numbers for Podesta emails, archives of Web pages) We may find that some of the less fruitful paths the investigation took actually had no evidence supporting them at all but were heavily shilled. Insist on cited evidence for every link in the chain.

Witchhunt aside, if there was a pedophile ring that we were chasing, we've probably scattered them badly by now. I've read the rumors that the operation had to be scaled back. This means that some (most?) clients will no longer be served. There are two possibilities: the loose ends will either be "tied up" or left to twist in the breeze. Either way works for us: a sudden rash of powerful people (and/or lesser blackmailed lackeys) turning up dead will be noticeable while this kind of shit is supposedly addictive and we will see a rash of powerful people and/or lackeys busted for continued pedophilia. In the latter case, odds are good that they will start flipping.

NO
GTFO YOU FUCKING JEW SHILL

We need separate threads for different leads. One thread for the white rabbit thing which hasn't been expanded on since that guy went missing. Another thread for analyzing hidden messages/data within files(can't remember what it's called), another for analyzing the emails, etc. If anyone has any other suggestions that would be great.

TL;DR: We need separate threads for different leads as there is too much info to condense in one thread

No. Separate threads will fall (or be slid) off of the board, allowing shills to selectively get rid of inconvenient leads. Multiple conversations can held in one thread, if care is taken to use replies correctly.

i've found some renewed interest in these threads after a break, so here we are, back to the search for the recipients of this email wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/37072

i've already done Leslie Dach (former Walmart exec still with connections to the company), and Alan J Kriegel (lawyer with Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP). if you'd like a recap i can do some copy/paste if you'd like. but let's keep going, shall we?

not a particularly big name it seems as there arent immediate results upon searching her name. though interestingly, look what i found in the washington post, an obituary:

>Upon moving to Washington, DC in 1988, she became a picture editor for the Smithsonian Institute Press and later for National Geographic Society. She continued her versatile artistic practice and maintained a studio in Woodstock, Virginia. Friends are invited to pay tribute to her and the deeply personal works at an exhibition of her newest series, "Innocence and Truth," opening at Monroe Street Market Art Walk on December 10.

legacy.com/obituaries/washingtonpost/obituary.aspx?pid=183004941
archive.fo/YaIH5

so what is this "Innocence and Truth" exhibit about? well i found a reference to what it was about, quoted below:

attached is one of her pieces of art they chose to show. notice the masonic tiling, the child crying glass tears, the bird cage. creepy shit right?

blackartinamerica.com/profiles/blogs/upcoming-shows-in-nation-s-capital-innocence-and-truth-cultural-a
archive.fo/6dhJh

Paula Ballo Dailey's husband was a man named Brian Dailey, from which she took her last name. this guy has a wikipedia page, and oh would you look at that, he's connected to intelligence agencies and international security.

pic very much related. this man has worked at the pentagon, helping to direct chemical warfare relations, taught courses on modern warfare and terrorism, deception, etc. with a keen interest in the cold war. what a (((coincidence))).

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brian_Dailey
archive.fo/bglv1

the Podestas have a close connection with the Daileys and have been to their house before.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/26290

there's some debate about it in this exchange, but apparently Brian Dailey is in fact a lobbyist, and was working for the Department of Defense as recently as 2008

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/3314

New vid by Ryan the t-shirt dude that allegedly spoke to JA. He says it's all true and sorry for the t-shirt website which is now removed. He got in too far and is now pulling out.

on to the next name, then.

right off the bat, whats uatp.com about? let's see their own about page and find out:

(ASK = Available Seat Kilometers. translation: they are middleman for 95% of all airline traffic roughly, though this includes empty seats.)

in essence, UATP is a company created jointly by virtually all the players in the airline industry which functions to avoid the normal fees imposed by going through banks.

uatp.com/about-us/index.html
archive.fo/xgW47

so what's Tom Cunningham's connection to this? well he's a vice president of the company, and manager of business development.

uatp.com/about-us/leadership.html
archive.fo/Vgak4

so according to this, he's functioned as a "legislative assistant" to an unnamed congressman. which congressman is this? i can't find anything relevant on wikileaks or with a jewgle search, so i'll leave that as an open ended question. but, once again, we have a huge corporate name, with political power, being buddies with the Podestas and invited to their "pizza extravaganza".

Check the sticky on voat/v/pizzagate. Also some wiki sites are being created, check the right sidebar.

I'll help a bit over there. I took a break for a few weeks, been here since thread 1. I only have one voat acct but quite a few points. Seems like I'm the only one downvoting crap popping up in 'new' sometimes.

Dunno what's going on with those mods, too many good threads getting deleted. Vote brigades upvoting stupid shit and wtf they think Amalek is one guy stalking the sub. Report weird mod behavior and shills to Holla Forumsprotectvoat and maybe something will be done. Some shit mods were canned but as usual there's the untouchables.

SRS is on voat too, they took over Holla Forumsniggers a few days ago, repeat of BPH. Voat got rid of them though so at least there is an option rather than suck it up.

Despite all that there have been some threads dense with good digging but alas they fall off the page in a day or so.

A blast from the past.

What white rabbit thing? Is this the same thing from the daycare center in SLC?

why arent you pizza autists posting about George Webb's videos?

So where are the children James Alefantis deals with likely kept/housed?

It's highly likely they are kept in neighbouring homes around New Hope Academy along Varnum Street, Hyattsville. Open this link and scroll down to see the number of residents listed in each of the single residential family homes that make up Varnum Street. Some of the homes are listed as having one bathroom ie. 7111 Varnum Street and happen to service 25 residents. spokeo.com/MD/Hyattsville/7009-Varnum-St

Children are also most likely kept in homes neighbouring 7292 Finns Lane, Lanham, MD 20706 which is listed as the residential address of one Joseph T Scheve, Business Manager of the New Hope Educational Institute Inc and Nellie Hubbard (wife/divorced).

Note how 40 residents are listed at neighbouring property, 7308 Finns Lane. Next door, 28 residents and so on…Again, these are single family residences. spokeo.com/MD/Lanham/7292-Finns-Ln7292 Finns Lane, Lanham, MD 20706 spokeo.com/MD/Lanham/7292-Finns-Ln#expanded_map

Behind Scheve/Hubbard’s address and at 7309 Riverdale Rd Lanham MD 20706, is a complex listed on Google as a Baptist Church which has a large carpark area and plenty of bush secluding it – interesting in that it’s very similar in environ to the academy location/setup in Hyattsville. spokeo.com/MD/Lanham/7309-Riverdale-Rd#expanded_map

Connection to Pegasus Museum and James Alefantis. The ‘Estate of Joseph T Scheve’ and ‘Nellie T Hubbard’ are both listed as parties on publicly available court documents involved in the transfer of the property known as ‘Pegasus Museum’, at 3518 11 St NW Washington DC, to James Alefantis.

Castellum Alefantis LLC (James Alefantis) borrowed to purchase the property at 3518 11St, NW Washington DC (otherwise now known as ‘Pegasus Museum’) from the Estate of Joseph T Scheve. Nellie T Hubbard is listed as Trustee of the Estate. Death analysed.com shows a Joseph T Scheve was born on July 08, 1944 and died November 05, 2008, approximately 64.4 years of age.

Calm your tits, I don't spend all day/everyday here. Just thought it was an odd coincidence. Btw, quit whining like a weak bitch. Have a good day.

Here´s some Nazca Gondolas

jew shill detected

Because he's CIA. see
It all came out overnight on voat, many suspected him. This morning he deleted the latest vid where he downplayed the MK/satanism angle and called it a psyop. This morning he uploads another shitty vid with no mention of the deleted vid or the many calling him out in the comments.

Oh yeah, turns out he's a kike. What a night anons.

Fuck off with your limited hangouts George you demoralizing kike shill. archive.fo/LlmpH

voat.co/v/pizzagate/1564229

ah fuck it's got one extra letter looks like it's time to pack it up boys pizzagate has been debunked

James A. Alefantis by the way dipshit

In 2009 some university students discovered a huge chamber in the West Bank, about 10m below two ancient 'temples' (synagogues). It was 100m long 40m wide 4m high and was held up by 22 massive columns covered in 'ancient Christian' symbols. It was believed to be a Byzantine quarry 'Gilgal' or a biblical site of the '12 stones'. If I recall correctly, Eustace Mullins claimed that there was a hell on earth, and it was located in a valley east of Jerusalem. This cthonic chamber was some kind of strange meme cave (one of many) used by the jewish agency to operative covertly in the levant. Judas was actually an initiate of the Sicarii, a covenant of (((assassins))) that hid beneath the earth.

Tl;dr jews/canaanites are under you right now doing shit

Sun Araw backwards….. is…… War Anus……………………………………………

also 'raw anus'

Guyz (((Colbert))) told me this is all an alt right conspiracy we can go home now.

he deleted it because of retards like you who poison the well by dismissing all the work someone has put forward because they disagree with a single thing said, also because "Da JooZe"
he said if satanic stuff was going on it was most likely used as a tool to ease people in, he changed his twitter name to cia mole once…. CONFESSION MUCH? WOW
retards like you and that inquiringminds idiot in the voat thread ruin everything, you are the shills/disrupters in this whole thing. Whether or not you do it willingly or not

george webbs videos have introduced a lot more people into this and I look back at the 3 previous archived threads and he's mentioned once

Is Colbert really still relevant?

The one I'm looking forward to the most is when the FBI will have no choice but to unseal the MLK Jr investigation files, the files his widow had sealed because she knew it would undo everything his commie myth stands for. I can't wait for everyone to know how much of a commie faggot he was and for his faux-sainthood like status to be undone.

Pretty sure WLP or Rockwell or something put together a series of MLK quotes that demonstrated him as obviously communist, cant recall where.

i don't give a shit about pizza gate, just testing addons here

oi m8 pizzagate

Clip from Adult Swim's Off The Air

Better version

Sometimes I think people like sam hyde and james watkins simply virtue signal to the right. Have you noticed all the FAR left insanity is being pushed by the likes of soros? Soros (a hungarian jew) was raised a nazi and confiscated wealth and possessions from fellow jews. During an interview (vid related) he goes on to say his world view and personality were formed during this time. Think about it. He funds shit like BLM. On the surface they say they are for black peace and thats what they think. In reality BLM is a destabilization tool. A provocation to compel the masses to drift further to the right. What I'm getting at is, Soros doesn't really believe in a far left agenda, he just propagates it to the extreme to make the masses hate it. What if were being played to literally help usher in a true police state? We all agree with decency, no regular drug use, education, etc but do we believe in reeducation? restriction of the internet? Illegality of medically beneficial drugs but legality of pharma derivatives that are worse? I want a community where I can walk outside and not be harassed by people seeking a special place in society. A place where people can be what they want but others don't have to participate in the delusion.

youtube.com/watch?v=Jg2P4kcIrZ0
Wont let me embed because the file already exists I guess.

Not that. He had ex-CIA on his profile for 2 years before changing it right before putting out pizzagate vids. see

He's been outed so fuck off. You can still suck his dick in the comments section of his YT channel along with his socks.

He used that profile IDing himself as CIA when he used to comment on GG, which is why I remember him. He didn't bother looking into the facts of GG just repeated some lame shit.

I'd believe it, it would explain their good looks.

Come on, you can't really believe that can you? They might be ancient, they might be subterranean, they might even be Jew rats - but they are not people.

True they are not human, they are Neanderthal. They were gnawing on the bones of our children in caves long ago, not much has changed.

see

fugg

How the fuck am I the one derailing the thread? Your crypto Kike cut cock loving ass just bitches and moans. Go hit the weights and man the fuck up or something.

Go run up on a kiddie fiddler and do your duty coward.

Believe it or not, in the year of 2017, humans still use farms to make food. I even have a chicken and rabbits in my own backyard.

how to convince the (((commercial farmers))) to stop selling to city folk and help save the world.

Sylvanas?

what has the kraut/pol/ summoned into this dimension?!

just some funny / interesting pics from chris zee's flickr

aside from that the photos collected / put there ( not sure who made them ) are heavy /w symbolism. someone able to put last pic in its context?

I never fully bought into this powerful elite are religious jewish worshipers, but it's starting to make sense.

As someone who's been learning stoicism, i can tell you it's a near perfect ideology, empowering as fuck and got it killed by christianity. Nietzsche called christianity herd mentality and while halfchan almost made me think christianity was something better than islam/progressivism i just could not find excuses for it having killed stoicism. stoicism is similar to buddhism and is and will always be superior to christianity.

i tried to link lenfantdc ( pic related ) to pizzapong and noticed this is where u might got the boumboum room thing from:

lenfantcafe .com/

still found something probably interesting:

u know the guy from pic 2? he is referenced here:

lenfantcafe. com/pierre-lenfant-2/

wiki thinks the same as:

scottishrite. org/about/media-publications/journal/article/the-masonic-career-of-major-pierre-charles-lenfant/

he built several stuff and even he died poor hes now buried at pic 3

pic 4 is his plan for dc that wasnt approved

just saying pic could also be a world play into the direction of pierre and its possible the locations pierre built might be interesting regarding pizzapong

wtf is this shit fuck

stoicism isn't a religion you fuck

wtf

new bread WHEN

it had to be we the pizza didn't it

Last image is painting by Yiannis Koutsis who is a contemporary Greek artist…oil, pastel, sculpture. His art is decent in terms of skill but not particularly interesting or valuable. Most common pieces are actually prints on dishes which sell for up to $1000/ set of 12 or as low as $20 for one plate depending on series. Last exhibition was 1999 so not sure if he is dead.

Most common subjects…church, water, and Greek scenes and sculptures. Female figures not nudes done in pastel, portraits in oil both men and women, male nude sculptures and busts in marble like Italian Renaissance style.

I can't find anything particularly creepy.

When they stay stop, the answer is to keep going.

WE'RE ON THE TRAIL, BOYS!

responding, what this crazy shit has been happening, this is no longer what the Left was to me, I know that this is obviously enforced for some retarded purpose, and I hope that the left regains it's sanity.

I don't like how it is, but people like Soros will be outed and imprisoned/driven to hiding/killed.

There's not much I can do to stop it, but there's information I can share. Because the rich own estates, their homes are easy to find on estate browsing sites, by cross checking on google maps.

George Soros lives near Cantitoe Street, next to Bedford Riding Lanes Associates east which lies the Rosen House and southwest of the Rosen House lies the Venetian Theater. His lavish estate is very close to Two Ponds Farm.

My, what wonderful surroundings. He even lives in the forest. Oh, being rich has so many caveats to it, but I suppose being rich is a blessing to most. I hope he likes his caviar with crackers and wine. Maybe someone should ask him about his favorite wine year? I heard that 1984 was a bad year for wine.

Oops, got my southeast and southwest mixed up.

The Venetian Theater is southeast of the Rosen House.

Those art directors know that a video with "Illuminati and mk ultra symbolism" will go viral because you'll post it on sites like this one and talk about it.

Most likely but they're playing with fire

good Jesus, what are those photos, where have you found those?

I remember reading something like this a decade ago or more on half I thought someone was just being edgy but god

hi James you are the grunt you queer. And the fall guy

What did he mean by this?

no you faggot. i dont think the guy in the video is telling the truth. read some books on marketing then youll get it fag.

DRAIN THE SWAMP

Bankers Celebrate Dawn of Trump Era
politico.com/story/2016/11/donald-trump-wall-street-bankers-231524

Why Wall Street is Suddenly in Love with Trump
politico.com/magazine/story/2016/11/wall-street-donald-trump-2016-214452

Wall Street Wins Again as Trump Picks Bankers, Billionaires
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-11-30/wall-street-wins-again-as-trump-chooses-bankers-and-billionaires

Trump's Economic Cabinet Picks Signal Embrace of Wall St. Elite
nytimes.com/2016/11/30/business/dealbook/trumps-economic-cabinet-picks-signal-embrace-of-wall-st-elite.html

Bankers Ridiculed by Trump are Already Embracing his Future Regime
bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-11-22/bankers-trump-ridiculed-are-already-embracing-his-future-regime

Ivanka Trump Turns to Goldman Sachs Partner for Advice
politico.com/story/2017/01/ivanka-trump-goldman-sachs-233234

Goldman Sachs to Extend its Reach in Trump Administration
nytimes.com/2016/12/09/business/dealbook/goldman-sachs-no-2-seen-as-a-top-economic-adviser-to-trump.html?rref=business

Goldman Sachs Poised for Return to Power in Trump White House
politico.com/story/2016/11/goldman-sachs-power-white-house-231998

Donald Trump Reverses Campaign Message with Goldman Sachs Adviser Picks
forward.com/news/national/355735/is-donald-trump-backtracking-on-campaign-pledge-by-hiring-goldman-sachs-alu/

Trump meets with Henry Kissinger
thehill.com/policy/defense/280402-trump-meets-with-former-nixon-adviser-henry-kissinger

Trump, Kissinger meet in New York
thehill.com/homenews/administration/306604-trump-meets-with-henry-kissinger

Henry Kissinger on meeting with Donald Trump
edition.cnn.com/videos/tv/2016/11/19/exp-gps-kissinger-on-trump-foreign-policy.cnn

Kissinger, a Longtime Putin Confidant, sidles up to Trump
politico.com/story/2016/12/trump-kissinger-russia-putin-232925

Trump seeks Kissinger's Advice on Relations with China, Russia, Iran
rferl.org/a/trump-seeks-kissinger-advice-relations-china-russia-iran-europe/28125432.html

Donald Trump held Briefing with Richard Haass, President of Council on Foreign Relations
nytimes.com/politics/first-draft/2016/03/03/donald-trump-held-briefing-with-richard-haass-head-of-council-on-foreign-relations/

Wilbur Ross and Rothschild Incorporated
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilbur_Ross#Rothschild_Investments
In the late seventies, Ross began twenty-four years at the New York office of Rothschild Inc., where he ran the bankruptcy-restructuring advisory practice. In the eighties, after quickly expanding the reach of Resorts International to Atlantic City, Donald Trump found himself in financial trouble as the real estate market in New York City bottomed-out. His three casinos in Atlantic City were under threat from lenders. It was with the assistance and assurance of Ross, then senior managing director of Rothschild Inc., that Trump was allowed to keep the casinos and rebuild his businesses.[8] In the late nineties, Ross started a $200 million fund at Rothschild to invest in distressed assets. As the U.S. bubble began to burst, he decided he wanted to invest more and advise less. On April Fools’ Day 2000, the 62-year-old banker raised $450 million to plunge into fallen companies.[5]

dereferers are OK therefore?

no it's a way of thinking and so is christianity.

An interesting Federal Security Service (FSB) report circulating in the Kremlin today is expressing “puzzlement/confusion” over the assassination of two Finnish journalists who were interviewing a local politician about her ties to a human smuggling ring believed by Federation intelligence analysts to be “controlled/organized” by the current Finance Minister of Finland for his “client/associate” Hillary Clinton, and whose deaths are now linked to a “bizarre/strange” case in America known as “Pizzagate”.

archive.is/BqXvP

Warning original story by Sorcha Faal, who is probably a Englishman who desperately wants Russian citizenship, so he writes pro-Russian conspiracy theories.

An interesting Federal Security Service (FSB) report circulating in the Kremlin today is expressing “puzzlement/confusion” over the assassination of two Finnish journalists who were interviewing a local politician about her ties to a human smuggling ring believed by Federation intelligence analysts to be “controlled/organized” by the current Finance Minister of Finland for his “client/associate” Hillary Clinton, and whose deaths are now linked to a “bizarre/strange” case in America known as “Pizzagate”.

archive.is/BqXvP

Warning original story by Sorcha Faal, who is probably a Englishman who desperately wants Russian citizenship, so he writes pro-Russian conspiracy theories.

"Anybody who is anybody plays ping pong" suggestive scene from The Cat's Meow (2001), slightly off topic but couldnt notice the pizzagate language

youtube.com/watch?v=3GmcKBi7X7s

archive.is removing pizzagate related material "In response to a complaint we received under the US Digital Millennium Copyright Act we have withdrawn the content of this page from public access." voat.co/v/pizzagate/1569388

Whatever it is they are DMCAing, it falls under fair use as you can see when they told you to call if you needed it for research or investigation, which is exactly what you want it for.

i disagree considering he shut the tshirt website down and took a loss by refunding every dollar received.

Very suspicious!

google.com/search?q=site:archive.is jimmycomet

also archive.fo/search/?q=*jimmycomet

Don't post here often anymore (post on pleb chan more) but I forgot I had these old images about the Finders' from /x/

Idk if anyone has posted them yet

In a nutshell it's basically pedo symbolism for babyfuckers

very nice

Thank you so much for posting this, I have been trying to find a copy and have had NO LUCK!!!!!

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

archive.is/rVyim

new faggots

https:[email protected]/* *//
alanowhere.imgur.com/

jonestein tier disinfo

DC Anti-Fascist Coalition member Luke Kohn made postings advocating for adult-child sex, was described by others as a pedophile and being a member of a group with links to international child porn and sexploitation:

disobedientmedia.com/member-of-dc-anti-fascist-coalition-penned-defenses-of-adult-child-sex-in-late-1990s/

Luke Kohn appeared in James O'Keefe's release yesterday, where it showed that he met with Project Veritas investigators at Comet Ping Pong:

vid.me/1JRn

Fuck James Alefantis and fuck David Brock.

wtf i need a pizzagate t-shirt now.

He refunded everyone's money and stopped selling them while taking a loss on what he had already done. Shove yourself in an oven, kike, and spare us the trouble.

NEW LEAD
NEW LEAD
NEW LEAD
NEW LEAD
NEW LEAD
NEW LEAD
NEW LEAD
NEW LEAD
NEW LEAD
NEW LEAD
NEW LEAD

and so the foe reveals his true form.

This is what it must be like to walk into the sex pizza place dungeon as a child pumped full of drugs and tourtured for weeks.

Consider they may have thought the children were midgets. See link

Cut and paste in separate window - don't bitch
12news.com/news/local/valley/man-who-allegedly-broke-into-tempe-apartment-thought-2-year-old-was-midget/371787445

I can't be the only one that thinks this looks like a younger John Podesta

Sauce of this shit?

Noticing same going ons at Voat Pizzagate, moderation appears infiltrated, they allow retarded posts to stay up top, good digging posts get barely any votes or mod shows up and says rule #1/#2/#/#4/#5 and removes the post.

I see the same style of moderation over on reddit conspiracy, retarded shit gets voted to the top and if you bring up anything poignant some person shows up who regularly posts on /r/funny or /r/bodybuilder maybe even a first time poster to /r/conspiracy and happens to discuss the topic like they've been studying it their entire life.

Shills, if you ever wonder why humanity is in the state its in is because your job is helping to keep people ignorant and pushing for agendas which eventually lead to more suffering.

The shills don't care, user. That's why they are shills. They care about nothing beyond their next hedonistic fix. They are not human.

if that is true, why does christianity teach of (((judas))) and the (((pharisees))) that betray god for money? quite a good allegory for life dont you think?

BREAKING: BEN SWANN JUST COVERED PIZZAGATE EVIDENCE ON CBS ATLANTA TV

twitter.com/BenSwann_/status/821574117845504000

WIKILEAKS IS SIGNAL BOOSTING IT

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/821595404500430848

IT'S HAPPENING

Okay guys. Fuck it. I'm done working for Comey. Here's a link to a streamlined version of the evidence we've collected. The link won't be up for long so hurry the fuck up. …………………………………………………….:^)…………..

PRESS F TO PAY RESPECTS

ebin

THIS IS FUCKING BEAUTIFUL
JULIAN IS LITERALLY BUMPING THE TOPIC

DUBS PRAISE KEK!!!!
ALSO THIS!!

Is there a way to see the show without logging into Faceberg?

www dot youtube dot com/watch?v=-GZFHLAcG8A

Can anyone still access voat? My computer says the website is down….

Not all of us are as pure as we ideally wish to be. But even a degenerate like myself has boundaries. The jewish elite and the left have done nothing but prove publicly to the world that they are the very worst sort that is only good the rope that will be spent on getting rid of them.

This is despicable. All throughout our government. From our CIA to our FBI. Miserable wretches that deserve to be shuffled off this mortal coil as fast as humanly possible. I used to lean left, I believed in legal marijuana and healthcare for our people. But I have seen the type it attracts. It is ruining our state. Only fire can save us now.

You are scum. Set yourself ablaze and broadcast it for us.

kek

The son of JA's ex partner, that woman that owned Comet with him, did an AMA on plebbit and they deleted it. shit's happening right now. Needs Streisanding. Also JA commented to the kid on plebbit and asked him to contact him.

Archives here: archive.is/9bHUm

The emails: archive.is/SHacU

Deleted "JamesAlefantis" user commenting here before: archive.is/u4cXv

More stuff here: archive.fo/iDbWN

forgot plebbit link

How the fuck have I not noticed John Leibowitz Stewart's name in that email about the kids in he pool????? Jesus fuck. Stewart and Bill Maher give me the fucking creeps, just really bad vibes. Kid Love Productions, anybody?

vice.com/en_us/article/realizing-youre-a-pedophile-can-make-you-want-to-kill-yourself Hey hey hey.

oh boy.

I think what's going on with pizzagate is even more sinister than most people can imagine.

I think there are probably families that have been sex slaves and child producers for pedophiles for decades maybe even centuries and the families are brainwashed from birth into thinking what is happening to them is totally normal.

I wouldn't be surprised if our govt has underground living facilities all across the country to keep these people in the dark so they never realize how fucked their lives actually are.

also clones for organs and quick body doubles. i have no proof but I mean probably right?

I have that feeling too user.

AMA that was deleted on r/iama is now on /the_donald www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5orvs2/i_was_sexually_assaulted_by_james_alefantis_the/

fuck nvm plebbit censored it, it's gone.

oh boy here we go.jpg

Voat? Did anyone scap it? We have any proofs?

archive.is/p7vXr
is the poster SVMESSEFVIFVTVRVS account

Yes, voat did good. It must be you faggots over there. pic related he deleted the last comment but user got this screenshot. The rest of his comment history has been archived. See this thread for links voat.co/v/pizzagate/1574385

This may or may not be the real JA, still trying to catch up. See voat link voat.co/v/pizzagate/1574385 looks like they're trying to get the guy to come there.

It looks like this is a different victim than the son of Carole JA's ex partner. Both are being discussed but I think there's some confusion.

Sounds similar to the Pegasus Museum threats

www.ceddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/5opvyd/i_was_sexually_assaulted_8_years_ago_by_the/

Holy fuck.

Post removed from The_Donald.

It is 100% controlled and has been since a few weeks before the election.

You can still read the comments on iama

Interesting that the mother of the son that was allegedly assaulted is named Maria Abramovic (at least what I gather from reading responses to the deleted comment that contained the name. Makes me wonder if Marina stuff was seeded only to confuse matters should this angle get out.

I guess I misinterpreted the comments, down further it seems to say the mother's name was Carole Greenwood

I was following this pretty closely in the beginning, but I stopped and now i'm lost.
Can someone tell me, or is there a pastebin that I can read to catch up on everything so far?
Without having to read through all the older threads preferably.
Just the important stuff.

Last page of this is curious: cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP87B00858R000400540015-7.pdf

Greenwood opened CPP with Alefantis and her art career was quite successful until after she left.
Here is the original thread archive.fo/O9Km9 pic related. same thread with more replies archive.fo/iDbWN
It had the ring of truth which is why I archived it. Seems Dillon has spoken.

see the sticky on voat.co/v/pizzagate and also the right sidebar has some wiki sites made by forum users

The kikes are flipping out abut Swann's segment.

archive.is/JhOVf

CBS has also removed Swann's video from the CBS46 website.

cbs46.com/clip/13036440/reality-check-is-pizzagate-fake-news

archive.is/ADNLl

Easy way to find out, any of you 'muricans could give an anonymous tip about death threats.

They're trying hard to make these two things seem irrelevant because if people see the instagram/art they're pretty horrified and want to know more. Tweet them in msm replies.

People on Voat.co are saying that old instagram pic archives have been scrubbed.

Here's a link to a video of a girl with a great voice going over each one of the creepy as fuck instagram pics in detail. Downloadable too.

vimeo.com/195312407

How insane this whole subject might sound, please continue to investigate, but dig deeper…
You are just scratching the surface, and this shit goes so much deeper than most of you, even you who have been involved with this since sep/oct-16 can dream of.

I got this on my desk over 3 years ago, I tried a few times to make it public, but even the flat earth idiots called it a conspiracy back in 14/15.
Leave comet and go deeper, much deeper.

There are "tourist places" on the east coast of US that only exist for this case you'll need to find, start to look between Boston and Jacksonville.
Find the "Fish" distributors in Morocco, Asia and Spain, one of the most important subject you MUST know about, it's the root of all business.
Remember to save every page you suspect, they do disappear fast.

This is going on everywhere in the world, not only in the US (or EU), EVERYWHERE!
The poor countries distribute, the rich countries consume… (Think export/import) But places like Tahiti, Jamaica and a few other south india islands got places for direct access.

If anyone missed it, this was from the beginning 100% jewish, (and still is) but now people from every part of society is involved, because of power. It's actually not even seen with disgust by jewish families in the higher society, so common that most jewish people do know about it, even if not involved, just like the holocaust.. In jewish books you’ll also find the glossary/codes for the words. (Bet most of you didn’t know ”Beach Horse riding” for example means the place is for jewish homosexual women. ”Beach horse riding on small horses”… well, you figure it out.
Pirate cave used to be where you can pay to kill a nigger, and offer it, but nowadays it can also mean gay sex with niggers.
Fishing vacation, i.e. ”fishing hut on the beach” is swinging, can include kids.
”Boat Fishing trip” the same, but not for the woman.
You also need to know: crab, clam, oyster, blue, black beans, tex-mex.

There is a ”creative” site online where you can get references to most restaurants and distributors, shitloads of new posts most days of the week.

Sorry for being cryptic, writing in a hurry, neither allowed to be online nor use computers that can access the net, and don’t wan’t to fuck it up even more for myself. Had to stop looking into this in early 2015.
I did send out info about this subject (much more than written above) to a few friends a couple of months ago, but didn’t see any info about it when I scrolled this and a few older threads in OP post.
Sorry if already mentioned.

I will most probably not come back, because I never was here to begin with.
Stay safe and good luck!

One more thing, killing the kid/nigger when done isn't unusual, there are business in most countries dealing with fish/meat slaughter waste, that also selling steel beds/benches for cleaning fish/slaughtering. You do want to look into those businesses. Often the same words you'll find the other sites with, will do to find these companies.

When looking into fish distributors, there might be more than one column with info on the company, on the sheets you'll find, be sure to google every single word on those sheets.

Bom!

bumperingo rango

jesus fucking christ I didn't think the numbers were nearly that high

Fuck it, I'm drunk and no one around this computer to see me here.

THE SITE YOU NEED TO KNOW TO FIND ALL REFERENCES, IS [ DEVIANTART ]
GO THERE AND SEARCH FOR THE WORDS YOU ALREDY KNOW.
YOU WILL EVEN FIND REFERENCES TO NEW JOURNALS AND WEAPONDEALS IN THE SAME GENRE OF IMAGES.

THIS IS A WELL USED MSG-BOARDS (IN IMAGES) BY ISRAELITES.

BE FAST!

Also, places on the east coast you should look into, often have the word "banks" in it. Not banks as money banks, this is another kind of banks.

DEVIANTART IS THE KEY!
DEVIANTART IS THE KEY!
DEVIANTART IS THE KEY!
DEVIANTART IS THE KEY!
DEVIANTART IS THE KEY!
DEVIANTART IS THE KEY!
DEVIANTART IS THE KEY!
DEVIANTART IS THE KEY!
DEVIANTART IS THE KEY!
DEVIANTART IS THE KEY!
DEVIANTART IS THE KEY!
DEVIANTART IS THE KEY!
DEVIANTART IS THE KEY!
DEVIANTART IS THE KEY!
DEVIANTART IS THE KEY!
DEVIANTART IS THE KEY!
DEVIANTART IS THE KEY!
DEVIANTART IS THE KEY!
DEVIANTART IS THE KEY!
DEVIANTART IS THE KEY!
DEVIANTART IS THE KEY!
DEVIANTART IS THE KEY!

You reminded me to mention the forums. There are a lot of big names in the forums that are super lefties, many actually know about Holla Forums.
Moonbeam13 is a jewish admin.

I don't really believe you have any info we don't, but I went ahead and searched through DeviantArt a little anyway.

So far this is the only kinda strange pizzagate releated thing I've come across, but there's all kinds of weird random shit on there.

deviantart.com/art/Pizza-Fetus-395568282

This shit's pretty weird too but doesn't seem related.
pizzanerd1.deviantart.com/art/Home-Invasion-01-483128585

pizzanerd1.deviantart.com/art/Home-invasion-03-483128624

Oy vey. Bury the evidence. It feels like an other shower

Search for ie 'cheeseburger pasta', the uglier the manga, the bigger chance you succeed. The reference you'll need to google is normally in the picture itself or in the description. You'll see which words to google.

Must leave, repost what I just posted in another thread. Sorry for not posting pics, but if you do as described, you'll find it in a few sec.

I'm paranoid as it is atm, I'm not allowed to be online, at a friends place and he's sleeping, really can't mess this up, going here is bad enough.
Just go there and search. Please.

I will leave soon before my heart explode, as a last proof, you'll find some hot-spots for this kind of activities on outerbanks. Also search google books for outer banks, it will open your eyes.
Or something else never mentioned in the PG threads, pirates, but when on google books, why not try to search for ie pyrates and black beard instead. Enjoy!

This have been in front of us all the time..

I came across a really weird account a while back, had to search hard in my history trying to find it.
53 year old pedo with chrischan-tier artwork.
13jahrealt.deviantart.com/

Something just hit me light an incredible light.
There was a popular trend on deviantart for something called five nights at freddys. These are some anthropomorphic mascots that bare a strong resemblance to Chucky Cheese, which is a pizza place for kids. This may be related.

Nice wiki here citizeninvestigators.org/
Newfags please go there

More:
pizzagate.wiki/Main_Page

pizzagate.bandcamp.com/ (Courtesy of @daft_punk_get_lucky)

Copyright-free documents/links/pizzagate-summaries/pdfs are attached in the download.
Each track with unique track-art (JPG of small-summary/memes/links to voat-pizzagate).
Tracks are genuine, no copyright infringement.
Downloading is free (Bandcamp limits 200 free DLs a month), donations will be used for purchasing more Free Downloads (20USD/2000DLs).
Spread it to normal people, make it to Bandcamp's "Top Album of the day/week/month/year" if possible,

Paroid poster here again, had to change proxy. you are right, a lot of [email protected]/* */ goes to pedo-stuff.

But I didn't came back to write that, forgot one of the most important sentences to single out a lot of noise; "LETS EAT!!!"
Should be with three exclamation marks, add it whenever you search, both on google and deviantart for instant hits.

I will clean history and leave this computer now, maybe getting back in 25-30min if my gf is sleeping and I can use her phone.

From the thread voat is hiding

voat.co/v/pizzagate/1575095/7674213

The name Siiri was mentioned in the email from JA's victim imgur.com/a/Pw425 & pic related. She was mentioned by the victim as the only person that doesn't hate JA. We need to find out who she is. She knows something.

Link from the new thread some retard started

Five Nights At Freddy's is a PC horror game. Google is your friend, niggerfag.

Arent the vast majority of missing children cases solved within a few days with little to no harm? I seriously doubt anywhere near all 800,000 of those cases are ones where kids disappear entirely. That would be like 3% of the child population disappearing every year.

The numbers are high though. I wont deny that. And they indicate vast networks of sophisticated human trafficking, not just the work of random solo pedos.

Original Thread >> voat.co/v/pizzagate/1522057

Massive archive mega.nz/#!jU9TDQbS!fXSlSik8tuNvxaFITxXsBYjeXy2CuExim7tMSFtivtw

A collection of every picture posted on the public Instagram account @jimmycomet by James Achilles Alefantis from 2012-2016, before he switched the account to private.

Torrent:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:5D184CF439145F5B7046E7D7F599F3EB4BCC94BE

Zip:
mega.nz/#!28xUGS6a!GnJG7V239CDdTe0ay6HZ6O8itPoiJl1eAstP7Xrbo5Q

no more posting here see

Noted.

I never said it wasn't a PC game.

Voat says slimg is down, it is but will the pics be there when it comes back?

They're scrambling to scrape everything now. WTF set them off this time? Maybe the victim coming forward?

voat.co/v/pizzagate/1573620

how long before it gets shoahed by MediaWiki?

Has anyone mentioned that the J'aime l'enfant shirt is probably about Pierre-Charles L'Enfant, the French architect who designed Washington?
Pedo-fags might be wearing them sort of tongue in cheek, but the shirt itself is probably just that…no?

"Lets Eat Pizza" on both Google, Bing and DeviantArt is very interesting.

augustelos.deviantart.com/art/NPC-Shelly-cooking-chef-263069412

When looking for Lets Eat Pizza on the web, many hits take me to the same site, if you view the google cached version instead of clicking the link, things get really strange. See the webcache and pizza3 images. When Googling "primal palate" it gets even more weirder.

What's this supposed to prove or entail?

That person is trying to derail from something else that happened today. That's why when they first showed up they gave no info but tried to send us on a wild goose chase for something undefined, and did so from a third thread, not this thread or the alefantis bottom thread, both of which have discussion of real new happenings.

They eventually moved it here but it's just distraction. First and last image are literally markov chain spam site garbage. Doesn't mean anything. The boat charter ads are just boat charter ads, the art site shit is just autism like deviantart is filled to the brim with. The bourdain shit is just pretentious bourdain foodie shit like everything else from that guy

Yeah I figured.

pastebin of archived slimg pics scraped by voat pastebin.com/raw/b8iXKNJC

Get out of here kike.

Who remembers this kid giving reviews of various restaurants in DC? He had a whole channel of videos that were deleted shortly after shit started getting real for them. The kid was also found to be a transgender. Likely forced by his adopted rapist father.

https:// www youtube com watch?v=ayz6cR32B70

You only need to break the link once retard.

Imma just leave this here. It ends with Roger killing the "boy" after getting pizza at the mall with him. Almost every scene with Roger in this episode has a pizza reference.

I am new to 8ch, thanks asshole.

Forgot to add, take note of the pedo heart symbol in photo #2.

Why is there suddenly so much copyrighted content freely available on youtube lately?

Pardon me if this is too off-topic. I don't think it is due to the strange shit that has shown up on youtube lately.

Some of the livestreams of FG and AD are used as covers for pedos to talk to kids because there is also no record of the chat. I caught a correctional officer dating a 12 year old with his 16 year old ex in the chat arguing with him.

Did you take any screencaps?

I know you all hate the negro music, but this guy just released a rap about pizza gate.

Wait til the second verse for it to come in.

This was actually really good at times actually. I'm all for nigger music if it actually spreads a good message.

Kike's have been using niggers to brainwash kids for centuries now. Might as well use the few we can to un-brainwash them if at all possible.

Thankyou for being civil, I agree with you on this and thusly here is one of his best albums:

mega.nz/#F!78AQ1CJb!Jk8FyRAkdId1zw-qeJ0nDQ

If you're lurking payze, and I know you do, hi and hopefully you still agree with the give my music out for educational purposes only thing.

I tried to follow the "clues" last night and it went nowhere.

Kek, this is an edited TruthSeeker comic. I dont have the original, sadly.

Saturn is the only planet depicted, as well.

You're cruising for a Buddha beam, bud

We The Pizza needs more scrutiny

well shit they already contacted youtube about this whole ordeal this is getting big quick

What video was this?

So easy to spot the "single parent household''
anons…..Whan!!Whan!!!it's muh sandbox!!Whan!!
Just answer the question faggot or BTFO!

isn't this the knights of malta hq in italy?
from @jimmycomet

Masonic guillotine forshadowing at pegasus museum. Even has the rope.@jimmycomet

more masonic beheading worship.fox catching painting. @jimmycomet

masonic point within a circle dome. Ritual chambers. @jimmycomet

cultist signaling. even more guillotine foreshadowing with the head statue. @jimmycomet

Broken pillar aka masonic death-ritual symbolism.
@jimmycomet

shining esque gardens. This is called a grove. The groves where 'shrines that act as burial grounds in the mystery traditions. @jimmycomet

luciferian dark masonic guesture. @jimmycomet

templar symbolism

distinct maltese cross.
The tunnels in dc have masonic cyphers on the walls. The inside joke about "architecture" is that the underground is like a block of clay as opposed to the surface with the need to make a frame out of wood etc. They are chiselers.

soros is a perverted administrator, he is waging his money on both sides of the war. his name spelt backwards is still the same.
blm is not truth and right wing things are ambiguous

Why has Bill Maher never married?
Why was Bill Maher the pizza man?
Why did Bill Maher call his company Kid Love Productions?
Why did Bill Maher become so unhinged over Anthony Weiner's laptop?
Why would Bill Maher invoke JonBenet Ramsey as a joke?
Why is Bill Maher's hatred for Trump so irrational?
Why does the sight of Bill Maher make me want to throw up?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Maher#Personal_life
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pizza_Man
breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/11/04/bill-maher-ill-fuckin-kill-anthony-weiner-clinton-loses/
breitbart.com/video/2016/10/28/maher-i-dont-care-if-hillary-has-jonbenet-ramsey-in-her-basement-im-still-not-voting-for-donald-trump/
breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/09/13/bill-maher-id-vote-for-dead-hillary-over-trump/
tribzap2it.files.wordpress.com/2011/11/bill-maher-2011-getty.jpg

Can't find a meme for my level of disgust. Someone kill that kike Joe Biden NOW.

Is this As Above, So Below?

He also give 100k to Clinton's campaign iirc, although what you're pointing out is a bit more nuts shit got me spinnin rn

It's not mutually exclusive with being a communication medium for pedophiles.

Given how hyped KYM was about and how critical they were of Pizzagate I'd suggest we should track down wich KYM users were active in both entries and doxx them.

UNDERRATED

holy fuck user

Fake name or not, it's a good joke.

plays the pizza man
character name is elmo
elmo is famous on sesame street, he loves to be stroked and tickled by kids
elmo was voiced and puppeteered by kevin clash
kevin clash leaves when his relationship with 16 year old boy gets out
more boys come forward saying they had underage sex with clash
cases dropped through statute of limitations

bizarro connection: donald trump character is IN the fucking pizza man movie. and of course he plays the asshole bad guy rofl

He literally sounds like CIA.
The fuck happned in that year?

new thread Homeland Security Investigation Edition please

you should have archived the archive of that page. it looks like it was scrubbed and its just a normal friends list

There is some pre-pizzagate information on the internet about dodgy and "nauseous" occurrences at Comet Pizza and Ping Pong.

We know Alefantis started the restaurant with chef Carole Greenwood who left months after it opened for "urgent family matters (citation ) washingtoncitypaper.com/food/blog/13128890/carole-greenwood-pops-up-the-nomadic-dinner-party-pioneer-is-itching-to-get-back-in-a-real-kitchen

In addition supposed Alefantis victim coming forward on reddit [https:[email protected]/* */[email protected]/* */]
an article was posted in 2009 about Carole Greenwood. The article is basically a smear article by a respected writer. One comment by "Carole Fan" is of particular importance. (comment below)

Link to article:

[ARCHIVES ARE NOT DISPLAYING PROPERLY]
washingtoncitypaper.com/food/article/13037971/how-are-bucks-fishing-camping-and-comet-ping-pong-faring
archive.is/sy3zz
web.archive.org/web/*/http://www.washingtoncitypaper.com/food/article/13037971/how-are-bucks-fishing-camping-and-comet-ping-pong-faring

for posterity, here is the comment. The first paragraph is the most important.

Posted by Carole Fan Oct 22 2009 13:12
"Working with artists is always an intense experience and there is always two sides to every story. I happen to know Carole's side and it would make those dining on the new food choke and feel nauseous. I will only say that if they knew what really happened, they like me would no longer dine at either establishment.

Carole is the real deal. A real artist with moods and feelings just like all of you. She is a real talent and we were fortunate enough to have her cook for us for a long while in DC.

Continue the rabid dialogue and we will continue to lose our deep talent to the superficial, rabid, uninformed fodder.

Good job City Paper for lowering the bar a little more on DC culture."

also read this: could be what was going on.This information was posted by on a forum after pizzagate broke by someone who claims to have close ties with Carole Greenwood's family. Carole Greenwood's son worked there. Totally unverified information.

hollaforums.com/thread/8359034/politics/james-alefantis-fucks.html
archive.is/iDbWN

Ben Swann's GoyBook shit about pizzagate got taken down suddenly. Fuckerberg is scared.

AFAIK- Bl00mbars offers mixed dance classes/sessions to adults and kids.

Although not overtly pedo - you can tell local DC pedos take this opportunity to dance & be up and close with lots of children in the same room. It provides a cover for pedos.

The "experience" is for pedo's to have a legitimate reason to be up and close with kids in a dance context.

E.g.- Those single male pedos dont need to loiter near playgrounds, they can just attend a mixed dance adult/kid dance session to "get their rocks off"

"'Homosexuality with a male child under the age of nine years and a day is not punishable (Sanhedrin 54b-55a,). Scholar Rabbi Dr. Freedman's clear statement of the doctrine:
Sodomising a boy aged less than nine years and one day is not against Talmudic law; intercourse with a girl less than the age of four is permitted. No guilt is incurred by the adult. Samuel makes three the minimum age for a girl to be a 'concubine' or 'wife' for sex.
— Rabbi Dr. Freedman (21)

Moses set this precedent by urging the killing of all the adults captured by the Hebrews, but they could keep the children for themselves.

Our problem in most places is that pederasty and sex with children is considered wrong, by our ways. But the Talmudic and Kabala jews permit it and spread it wherever they can get away with it.
That explains the sexualisation of children in jew-controlled places, eg entertainment, the media, education, and the advance of the Paedophile Information Exchange in Britain under Thatcher's jew dominated government, eg Brittan and others - and the Labour Party under the likes of known boy rapist, Labour peer Greville Janner, Vice President of the World Congress of Jews and President of the British jew Board of Deputies when he was at the height of his offending in Britain, by British law - but perfectly acceptable to his Talmudic law."

aanirfan.blogs pot.co.id/2015/02/satanic-child-abuse-in-hampstead.html

So, super sorry if this isn't the appropriate place for this or even on the right course, but I figured I throw it out there and I really don't know where else to.

A few people have mentioned in other threads on this, the bohemian club and their fucking obsession with owls, as well as some of the pizzagate folk and their obsession with owls. I'm fucking terrified of owls, I work in SF, and the easiest way for me to get to my job is walking up post street. The bohemian club is located on it, as are at least four direct references to owls, most of which are within a block of it. One of which is katty corner to it. One is also just the word "OWLS" painted in ten foot block letters, very well painted (not like some hood rat with a single can of spraypaint, but more like a professional painter put it up) on the top of an abandoned apartment building, clearly out of reach, and for no apparent fucking reason. This city is also known to have underground tunnels.

Should I just ignore this? Would it be best to take some pictures? Should I stop in for a drink at the creepy fucking owl bar for a few nights and see if anything seems off?

So, I know this is a bit out of date(I had to drop out for a while) but you guys remember the odd "pizza" ordering page that mentioned Austin? Well… texasmonthly.com/articles/the-innocent-and-the-damned/
archive.is/LV9An
It covers a child abuse story at a daycare near Austin. The "satanic" bit is probably there to make the story sound dubious to others.
(NSFL, rage-inducing)

Anyone watching these protests at Comet Pizza on periscope?

Yeah I just came here to check to see if anyone else was.

periscope.tv/LeighStewy/1vAxRdrZMojGl

lol that is so spot-on

I'm wondering if it was fake or planned, they seemed to rant about homosexuals and ended up attracting a huge fag dance party. So not wanting pedophilia is the same as being homophobic now?

ya it looked setup to fail

the people protesting also looked off, probably paid to be there and purposely look stupid and add to the fire of the media that the people involved looking into this topic are these types so don't get involved viewer …

James lives behind Pegasus right?

Didn't he say that was his mother?
Or at least that was his claim when freaking out about people finding the kill room.

is pizzagate still a thing?

This may or may not be pizzagate related specifically, but I think could implicate the same sorts of people in very shady shit.

PIZZAGATE NEW DEVELOPMENTS ABOUT MAJESTIC APE
"Majestic Apes" identity possibly revelaed.

Keep up the good work Holla Forums!

voat.co/v/pizzagatewhatever/1584571

holy shit a kill room

Reid method doesn't work on chance copper

VOAT found another place in Edinburgh Scotland similar to CPPP. Coverup underway.

voat.co/v/pizzagate/1585494

Download of all of Eli Sizemore's videos where he gives reviews of pedo shops like comet pizza and Politics and Prose. All the places mentioned would be worth looking into.

voat.co/v/ pizzagatewhatever/1585584

Here's the thing, coming from half-pol; I couldn't care less.

I want him destroyed as a personal victory for the multiple years of shit CTR threw at us. David Brock's buttboy needs to be driven to madness, jail or suicide, regardless of what we find. And I don't care if that sounds like it's mean, or it's not appropriate motivation. Worst case scenario, we drive a faggot to suicide.

People will act like this was a big horrible thing that came out of nowhere. But they forget what half-pol used to do; We destroyed the public image and income of a church because they wouldn't let us look at their wacky tom cruise video. We broke the consumer trust in the media over a thot wanting good scores for her shit games. We drove a father to an early grave because his daughter was trying to act like tough shit on youtube. Imageboards have had worse reasons to pull the shit they do, and the gaslighting we endured and deflected month after month? That's more than enough provocation to ruin some lives. What's the media gonna do, call us monsters? We already ARE monsters, fuck the whole lot of them.

James Alefantis needs to be broken, regardless of what we find.

from another post here on Holla Forums, and very relevant to what you said.

doing this to Alefantis would just be the tip of the iceberg, a part of a larger plan that ultimately results in not just Brock falling, but the entire corrupt Clinton machine, not to mention their (((globalist))) allies.

the time has come for the Umman Manda to descend.

has this been posted here?

why can't Holla Forumsacks create good videos

Fucking kikes
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

If you arrived in th las 4 months
Dont forget to go to the red pill thread as soon as possible before it gets deleted

Hi guys, I have one simple question, why doesn't Trump investigate into this sick shit? I mean the evidence is right here? Sincere question by the way

I don't think so. This is much, MUCH more convincing.

Is there an alternative to archive.is that is out of reach of DMCA? If they can shoah the archive links, that's a huge blow to any investigation

At 33rd and Walnut Street in Philadelphia on University of Pennsylvania campus (Joe Biden's new home, next to Drexel), there lies this sign:

archive.is/kX7vH

imgur.com/nCeONRc

archive.is/Iumqz

imgur.com/mlM9BKa

There are publicly viewable telephone numbers and GoldenBearGarage (idk what the fuck it is) has a little sticker next to it (I will get a picture of it tomorrow).

The first thing that I decided to do was ignore the little sticker for now, and look at where the closest Pizza place is.

I found Axis Pizza 0.4 miles away. It is open 24 hours or 10 am to 10 pm (when you go to order) according to its website (it doesn't clarify). I then decided to archive as much as I could:

archive.is/ajKVF

archive.is/K7Doi

tlotl.imgur.com/all/

archive.is/nXiV7

Axis Pizza also has a VIP loyalty program on their shitty ass website that they haven't updated in who knows how long. I don't know if this is worth looking into. I am just giving you what I found. I'd recommend that we search through this.

I found that the Pizza parlor was mentioned here:

archive.is/t21Jy

The owner of Axis Pizza, Dimitrios Dimopoulos, also owns these things (worth investigating in my honest opinion):

imgur.com/gallery/X8c0M

Allegro Pizza has a website that is currently down.

archive.is/Cci5h

But here is latest wayback machine of it:

web.archive.org/web/20161231201856/http://www.allegropizza.com/

So that's all I have for you guys for now. Forget about the symbolism and shit from my other post. I don't want you guys to mistake me for a shill. Axis pizza looks like Comet Pizza 2.0. There is a network that you are connected to, in order to make orders. I cannot archive it. If someone could break into this network and get everything out of it, that would be really fucking useful:

letsget.net/(S(iltitahgfujuswchovmxyq3v))/Public/Login.aspx

Axis Pizza has the exact same memo as Comet Ping Pong. Shitty website. Backend network for managing orders. Shitty coding. Shitty everything. They have duplicate videos on the website home page! COME ON!

Investigating some other pizza joints in SF found one Pizzaman, was burnt down in a fire. Sign outside looks like an erect male member, could be a code for sex and pizza.

Next is an example of how the pizza divided into eight slices matches with Masonry degree symbols and also the Star of Ishtar.

Lastly I found this weird occult looking symbol of the OAEOP. They refer to themselves as an 'underground pizza bistro'. oaeop.blogspot.ie/p/oaeop.html
Seems legit.

How more obvious could it be?

That's the bohemian club, the same group that runs bohemian grove. The owl is part of their altar, and no, unless you have a really good reason to be there, as in you are meeting someone, you probably definitely should not

What makes you think Stoicism died out because of Christianity? Christianity continued on the concepts of Stoicism in many regards, which were dying on the vine. Stoicism is worthless (too strenuous) without a diety. It is the reason Kiergegaard championed religion and Christianity in particular as being the only means to philosophical enlightenment.

literally the main force keeping all the homosexuals in their place since the time of the fag Roman Empire.

The creation of Christianity coincided with the destruction of the Jewish homeland their temple and their religion. They never spent time worshipping Saturn or any cubes. Christianity displaces them as the chosen in the eyes of God. It is the reason why they wage war on the West.

kekism
Oh you are a retard then.

"If you had to choose one. what would it be? Pizza, Pasta, Ice-Cream??"

Do you think they play dominos on them?

archive.is/ w55D1#selection-263.8-267.69

If you notice the pizza image is missing a slice. I was thinking that the missing letter might be a 'D', which would allow for the construction of 'O PAEDO', this in turn creates a new symbol when all the letters are lined up in order, a symbol which nevertheless bears a resemblance to the 'boy lover' symbol. It also shares a resemblance to the Valknut, a symbol associated with violent death and sacrifice.

He meant look away Goy, nothing to see here.

I've been following the Pizzagate stories with little doubt that there is something that underlies it all, though I find a lot of the threads to be self-congratulatory and circular while anons and shills chase shadows and bark up messengers' legs. If you're going to investigate, you have to learn how to research and start following the little strings you find, rather than patting yourself on the back like a 10 year old that you found another string and pulling it out as soon as you find it. That kind of behavior gets you nowhere. Best case, it lets THEM know you're on to them, giving them time to clean up and cover up, or alerting them to keep an eye out for you when you decide to walk into the place like an r-tard. Worst case you end up outing the wrong police officer and putting his and his family's life in danger like the Holla Forumstards did.

Do you really think John Podesta or his brother went all the way to Scotland to kidnap one little girl? Do you really think the Clintons themselves are directly involved, like hands-on and not just playing the diplomatic game to make things easier while reaping the benefits? Do you think they don't have underlings and connections to do that kind of dirty work for them? Why are they doing all of this?

What does this have to do with FBI user's warnings about the Clinton Foundation and Human Trafficking and so on? Everybody involved (especially on twatter and raddit) are sperging out on circumstantial evidence that looks convincing but is hardly anything to go on.

How does it tie in to Bohemian Grove, Pedowood, Child Abduction or Human Sacrifice? What does it have to do with Moloch, Spirit Cooking, or the Jews or Globalists? What is the motive? What's the end state?

Well, I have an idea about that. How many kids go missing from around the world every year? Thousands? Tens of Thousands? More? How long has this been going on?

Well, here's a stab for you: it's been going on since the late 1800s, when the Bohemian Club was founded -by a Jew-, but also when Zionism started and (((coincidentally))) a bunch of Jews bought up major US newspapers (including the NY Times and SF Chronicle, two "papers of record" that sell themselves as the authentic narrative of history). Almost immediately, they start pushing a certain narrative about 6,000,000 European Jews in mortal danger before Hitler was even born. There are pictures, pretty convincing pictures of real human bodies bound up at the grove in the early 1900s, which is where this whole sacrifice rumor really got its legs.

Now, have you noticed how married to that specific number (((they))) are, and how they insist that the whole 6 million were burned up in the ovens? It's because it's part of Talmudic lore written almost a thousand years ago. It's a prophecy that 6 million must be burned in sacrifice to god to cleanse the souls of the sinful people before they can occupy the whole promised land.

Now… Six Million didn't die in the holocaust during ww2, certainly not in gas chambers and ovens, but woe be unto you if you say that. The six million didn't die because they didn't exist in the first place. They were invented by Newspaper men to raise money, and later covered by Jakob Lestschinsky, a man whose poor statistics sampling and illogical extrapolations make Nate Silver look like a god.

Well, the Jews were able to leverage the 6 million into getting a beachhead in Israel, but there's one little problem. If they truly believe in their mysticism, their god, not the god of the Torah, but their god of the Talmud still demands 6 million burnt offerings of human beings/souls, specifically Jewish souls.

So the solution? The Jews have been running human trafficking since they walked out of the desert. And they've been using legal quibbling to get around even their divine commandments for just as long. And they just happen to control politicians left and right AND the media narrative around the world.

All the rest of it? The Spirit Cooking? The Cheese Pizza? Pedowood? Anton Levay, Satanism, parties with lots of sex and drugs, bulls and mares producing lots of illegitimate children, fertile Teenage starlets going yachting, and connected politicians who can get them access to orphaned children in disaster areas. That's all just a lure to build their web (The web they promise that they're not building at the Bohemian Club) with willing -or at least compromised- participants.

So what does this mean? It means that pulling on the string of comet pizza and calling out Alefantis is not going to accomplish anything. The powerful people and the real plot are too far removed from the thoughtless hedonists who are easy to catch, and the powerful have agents they use to do their dirty work. Comet Pizza and the rest are recruiting stations and money laundering operations, nothing more.

So what should you look for? Transportation, Destinations, Building Permits, Public Records, Tax records, political donations. What transportation companies do the Clintons use? What companies donate to the CF? Look for the logistics behind the thing. The children can't simply be sacrificed, they must be sacrificed on the altar of Moloch, they have to be moved, they have to be kept somewhere. They have to have been gotten from somewhere.

Look for reports of missing children around the country and events or visits that coincide. Do you live near a port? Did any ships leave at the same time that children went missing?

They're going to keep it up until they have greater Israel back and until they rule the world from Israel.

Take a look if you dare. Friends of Little Baby's Ice cream above.

biggayicecream com/

WHY DOES THE BABY NEED TO BE IN A CRATE?

@pandaheadmorgan. Likes many of @jimmycomets photos even comments on a few

This is a christian Raid disregard their posts

Also The Valknut has no resemblance to the drawing you mentioned which is based on your own opinion that the letters arrange into pedo when there is no link between them

Youre a shill

t. a real occultist

p.s. I'll give you all a clue, saturn worship is intimatly connected to child sacrifice

Proof

notice @nilaylawson

Anyone have sauce on the book in this vid?

archive.org/details/scotchritemasonr02blan

esonet.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Ebook-Massoneria-ENG-Scotch-Rite-Masonry-Illustrated-1.-The-complete-Ritual-of-the-Ancient-and-Accepted-Scottish-Rite-profusely-illustrated-1905.pdf

thanks