Australia has created laws that allow "transgendered" students to enter the locker rooms and toilets of female and male...

Australia has created laws that allow "transgendered" students to enter the locker rooms and toilets of female and male underage students of any age at their kindy and high schools.

We're currently at 46% against the new laws on a major media outlets poll to 54% for.

facebook.com/7NewsAustralia/posts/1540385819304939

The only places i've seen this posted are SJW pages trying to falsify the support for it. But even then the people opposite it overwhelmingly. Let's make sure it stays that way.

Best deal with the important issues first though.

Fuck that, here's a chance to get rid of all-in-one toilets across australia, update infrastructure (wtf else is tax for!?) and instead they want to put fucking males in muh female toilet@! Not like I care, trannies go in toilets all the time and just a slight shock occurs, like when you see and SJW. Tell me trannies don't already go into the gendered toilet they are pretending to be right. But seriously australia is a fuck up with the LBGTQ communities because they don't even have marriage equality but yet they wanna let them in the toilet, sauna, bathroom, shower with their genitals showing!? Privacy please!

Why did it have to be my state?! First an apology by the premier to these mentally ill people, now this?

Why don't trans use the disabled toilets instead? They're gender neutral, commonplace and single use. No danger for them of experiencing a transphobic attack in the bathroom, their opponents are happy because the trans aren't in their bathroom anymore, and the disabled receive additional support for more bathrooms. By my account, everybody wins.

It's also a mental illness, so the case can be made that they are indeed disabled.

So, i could technically get to see some cunny simply by saying that i identify as a woman and not only would i get in trouble but i could have the book thrown at anyone giving me the slightest shit about it?
Sweet! Do i have to wear a summer dress and shit because i really hate shaving?

ausfailia at its best

[shit'sfucked.webm]

I need a greencard badly. Get me out of here fam

shave? have you seen the tumblrinas, having a beard makes you even more believable

They are such a small portion of our population yet the constant kvetching about marriage equality and muh safe schools makes you think that 75% of australians suck cock. Doesn't help that every major party cucks for fags and trannies at any opportunity.

Relevant.

Muslims vote in favor of this shit so they can then lecture us on how moral and good islam makes people. Don't forget that their religion permits them to do anything that will conceivably further the cause of islam.

vewwwy snweaky

No surprise the majority who make comments that support it are women. Even arguing that children can make adult decisions for themselves.

Fucking degenerates.

We really need to swing this around. The thought of one of these freaks being close to children is disgusting, yet straight, white men are practically forbidden for being near a child unless they have a woman at their side.

specifically South Australia.

Australia is not a singular culture. when asked by foriegners Australians will feign being a single culture but this has never been the case. thankfully the state level of government exists so that one part of insane Australia can't dictate terms to the rest of the continent. i'm sad to hear Adelaide anons have to put up with this, i expected it of Melbourne no Adelaide

Our Premier made an apology to all the transsexuals who have been mistreated by the SA government. This gesture, the Safe Schools program and this latest decision make public schooling even more abhorrent.

you don't even have to, just say you identify as a feminine penis and there's nothing they can do about it