Planned Parenthood

Approximately $500mil per year are given to Planned Parenthood (PP).

The majority of federal funds given to PP are spent on contraception and STD treatment (76%). Cancer treatment and women’s health comprises only 21% of funding (abortion is 3%).

So why are tax payers spending $380mil for teenagers and sexually irresponsible/promiscuous people? And why should men pay for female health services when medicaid recipients can use other health care providers?

#FemalePrivilege

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/pol/res/8689586.html
hailtoyou.wordpress.com/2015/12/21/total-fertility-rates-by-race-in-the-usa-1980-2013/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

we already have a thread about PP.

8ch.net/pol/res/8689586.html

shit post in that.

No, Fuck off.

That thread is full of shills. I pity the newfag trying to make sense of all this.

Thank you Op fbcc4aa, this is much better Post then the Other OP.

Death penalty for extramarital sex when?
NO HYMEN, YES HANGIN'

You don't need the whole url retard.

I didn't realize there was another thread.

I appreciate you

PP is often conflated with abortion. However, federal funds only cover abortion costs when a woman has been raped, or the pregnancy has serious detriment to the woman's health. Again, federal funding toward abortion is only 3%.

Nearly 700k abortions were voluntarily reported in 2012. A study in 96 estimated 32k were the result of rape. The College of ObGyn stated 600 women die every year due to birth complications. I couldn't find accurate estimates of abortions due to threat of life to mother. One website estimated less than 1%, but it was an anti-abortion website, so we can take that with a grain of salt.

Let's put the rape statistic at 40k and the threat to life at 5%. This is a total of 11%, justifiable cases for abortion. The total number of cases of abortion, with these numbers, is 77k. That means 623k instances of abortion are performed for reasons other than rape or threat to life.

Some of these reasons actually include unwanted sex of the child, aka Eugenics.

It's important to understand two things:

First, that abortion is only federally funded in those cases where a woman has been raped, or will die if the fetus/child is born.

Second, the majority of funding to PP is for the treatment of STDs and contraception.

The rest of the funding does concern women's health. But again, should women's health be federally funded? Should men pay (via taxes) for an institution to support women's health?

Isn't this #FemalePrivilege?

Take your anti-Eugenics to /foxnews/ faggot

And female privilege is a redundant statement.

FAGGOT
Every fucking post in favor of wasting this money planned parenthood is that it was founded to kill non-whites
•'''Planned Parenthood spends $380,000,000 per year on birth control and sexual diseases'"
•Planned Parenthood spends $15,000,000 per year on aborting babies of all races, including white children

That is a total of $395,000,000 spent for illegitimate reasons each year.
Without Planned Parenthood, abortion will still be legal and condoms will still exist. And they won't be taking our goddamn money to get them.
It's the fucking kikes sapping our money that are pushing these jew-arguments.

Planned Parenthood keeps the black population down though.

Should be 0 bux.

Nice use of my shekels thank god I pay my (((fair share))).

You need it.

>and women’s health comprises only 21% of funding
Are you saying that It should be more?

Oy vey think of all the aborted white fetuses we're missing.

Because of King nigger and it's jewish overlords.

Because of King nigger and it's jewish overlords.

That's a small price to pay for all that nigger baby death

Your post is disjointed, I do not know what you're trying to convey. I can infer, but then I'm making the point, not you.

Subtly hinting towards your position is a cowardly way of putting forth your position. No doubt, in the hopes someone will respond in earnest, so you can then, ostensibly, be on the attack. Pathetic.

This user gets it

It would be more interesting if abortion was funded by gov't, but it is not.

PP funds other forms of degeneracy via STD treatment and contraception.

You could argue that PP promotes the increase of black population. Couple PP with welfare and you've got a recipe for modern day America

Planned Parenthood aborts far more nigger babies than white babies.

Actually user, think about it for a minute. The government can defund PP, but their money doesn't really go toward abortion anyway, it goes to STD prevention. Who do you think they are preventing from getting STDs? I too was concerned about the defunding, but it seems like it could lead to an STD epidemic in undesirable communities - remember, STDs are one of natures eugenic programs and if left unchecked would have killed off promiscuity at least a decade ago.

Czech'd
Yes, you could. And it would be valid.
Without a public organization that said groups can rely on, wiser personal choices are bound to be made on the whole, leading to societal benefits branching into many aspects of life.

Ultimately, it was the creation of the welfare institution that allowed americans, and particularly blacks, not to provide for themselves in the 20th century and become more and more lazy.
De-funding PP would be a step towards dismantling this poorly operated system

How about we doing something that is actually useful and cut off all aid to Africa? How about we fund abortion clinics in Africa so they don't hit 4 billion by the end of the century? You black cock sucking cuckservatives will never change.

This would be a consequence of defunding PP. Simple people, who can't into sexual repercussions, would be filtered out.

This is exactly what this thread was meant to imply

In various African countries over 30 percent of the population have HIV. It doesn't stop their explosive growth rate. Starving doesn't stop their explosive growth rate either. The idea of people not having children due to STDs is ignorant. Many STDs are treatable and those who are infected can still have kids.

Africa wouldn't be a problem if we stopped sending these niggers money.

female rights ahahahaa!!! WHATEVER at least a spic died we can all be happy about that you fucking degenerate swine herd.

Fuck the shills who keep acting like degeneracy and principles serve as an argument. The Moriori people would not violate their principles of peace, and it led to the total annihilation and slavery of their people. That is where that line of thinking leads.

see how far any philosophy gets a woman in war time or after war time \.Fact is you don't call the shots you are fucking owned and all this muh right muh femenism si a fucking fallacy.You are on this earth to take dick and have babies outside of that your reaching for a reality that isn't there.

Just off the cuff, I would bet Africa's growth rate has something to do with money being siphoned from wealthy countries, into these shit-hole African countries, allowing these "walking dead" to subsist.

I'm sure the STDs don't stop population growth when 80% of male population rapes their way into fatherhood.

Left to their own devices, those people would have starved out decades ago. Or perhaps, if there was absolutely no intervention, they would still be hunter/gathers.

My God Holla Forums, What have I become?

nah they do good in mud huts yet with aids now it definitely slowed them down and makes a difference ,think of all the worthless eaters that would have starved to death anyway had their not been AIDS Niggers are an inferior species of human and should be axed.

You first.

because if we all sucked it up and gave the poor kids 50 bucks off of each paycheck, they would be able to get healthy and start using their fancy nerd minds to build us robots that bring us cheeseburgers to our doorstep and we don't even have to tip them or say thank you

I agree. Though, I see degeneracy and principles as opinion. Therefore, one's opinion about the need for birth control (BC), is not necessarily an argument. Saying BC is good because one thinks it helps in some way, means nothing.

Providing for women on a state level has given them more leeway. The legalization of abortion has put more women in the work place. This is a communist policy instituted by Lenin, I think 1920s era, to grow the work force.

However, it has proven to be a slippery slope. They get in the workforce and they don't want to go back to care for the family. Then they want more money, then they want the top positions. Now they claim men are holding them back, they claim men are the problem in society.

Quick! Give everyone $50!

fuck off and die nigger,Master Whitey approves ;)

Yes! Hurry! Every $50 bucks some skinny asshole has to make at a fast food job, he can't spend those 8 hours programming our cheeseburger machines

Now only white women who can afford to have abortions in other countries will get them and shitskin bitches who stopped having them after making the maximum amount that would bring in maximum benefits will continue popping one out every year. This is a nightmare. The animals have to be put on the other side of the wall first or we're doomed.

READ THE THREAD

Abortion is not funded.

Why do people insist on exterminating incoming problem childs, over educating the existing populace?

agree user but baby steps will take a generation or two to undo the jew multi cultural shit then we need to groom our next leader to kick them all out every shitskin must go or die.

They should get funding to implant chips that release birth control. You can't educate chimps. Fuck. I knew I should have taken those Chinese lessons.

the idea that having a better world will make things easier for us

Those people aren't good an exponents and stuff. They have no idea how the barbarian brained people out number us.

we have to push hard if you ain't you ain't white and do not belong in the US and continue pointing out the fact that non whites are a fucking disease.They move in property value goes down and whites move out because they don't want their kids living next to filth if they can help it.

Allow me to clarify since Hebrew is your native language, you did exactly understand what I meant.
9fcf72: AIDS Niggers are an inferior species of human and should be axed.
cdf6f3: You First
—————————-
By typing the Blacks are an inferior species and "should be axed" you imply that persons reading your post should take up axes and kill niggers. While some of us may or may not agree with it, we don't give a damn until someone actually does it, or plans to do it. You, a fucking jew, are instigating that it should be done, or should be planned by going out your way to say, 'Niggers should be axed' in a Planned Parenthood thread.
Therefore, when I said "You first" I meant you should go practice what you preach or shut the fuck up.

ok how about eliminated instead of axed since your so literally you fking jew cunt

abortion if fucking great for shitskins I am 100% for them killing themselves Whites have a higher stock in the evolutionary chain than some disgusting monkey's that should be dead anyway.

Holy shit, it's good to know we still have about Five Hundred-Strong Anons that can see this Shillery for what it is.

High birthrates that lead to demographic change should be viewed as an act of aggression.

Spend your energy providing for more white children rather than trying to educate a bunch of shitskins to not stick their dicks in your daughter. Whites provide a net benefit to their society. The same cannot be said about many minority groups.

I have blonde hair green/blue eyed kids and train them to hate all non whites as its only natural.My boys can spot a jew cuck from miles away.They say Dad guess what this fking libtard said today or this commie teacher trying to indoctrinate us with jew bs …I am doing my part my kids are redpilled AF so you can fuck off you jew rats.

I would never shit out disgusting half breeds like Ivanka….that bitch makes me fucking sick god damed race traitor whore shitting out kikes

White christians have higher birthrates than any other whites.

Niggers outbreed everyone.

Because people fuck, and you don't want syphilis to be around.

Nope.
hailtoyou.wordpress.com/2015/12/21/total-fertility-rates-by-race-in-the-usa-1980-2013/

chocolate chips?

My focus was initially about funding birth control (BC) and STD treatment, and how this leads to promiscuous behaviour. Now this has negative consequences in multiple ways, but primarily it affects whites.

Nigs gonna nog, but if whites think they can nog without consequence, then they will nog. The education is really meant to return to traditional values. By educating our daughters (and children in general), we keep the nigs from nogging.

You doing alright?

Planned parenthood is a scam, NGOs shouldn't have to take the pllave of government facilities.

there are many abortion,birth control and sti testing facilities that operate outside planned parenthood umbrella and are available on medicaid.

Abortion is the most expensive method of birth control and is often the only birth control used by prostitutes, and those who do not care and know it is there. those people are better off sterilized as it is a one and done procedure which is far cheaper (and we know they won't use birth control).

either that or unfuck uppable bc like the depo injections which even can be given to unintelligent people with low iqs in third world countries.

Plus if these whiney liberals had any agency they could realize they can do it themselves with $50 pump from alibaba in the first months.