Why is america so genetically superior?

Why is america so genetically superior?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1988_Summer_Olympics_medal_table
medalspercapita.com/#golds-per-capita:all-time
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because America is the most ethnically diverse, the mixed race is the master race.

life, liberty, and pursuit of burger

freedom always wins

USSR was better, even during its final days.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1988_Summer_Olympics_medal_table

USA: 0.1 gold medals per million citizens
China: 0.02 gold medals per million citizens
UK: 0.2 gold medals per million citizens

Amerifats BTFO

Jamaica: .68 gold medals per million citizens.

Clearly jamacians are the most superior race of them all

Them, or west Africans

uhh most jamaicans probably are west african

Third most populated country in the world.

Also if you're not born into wealth, the only way to not end up a minimum-wage slave at the local superstore or gas station is through extraordinary abilities that do not prerequisite academic education (e.g. athletic, musical etc.).

Well, either that or resorting to crime but that will in pretty much all cases lead to a long incarceration and/or death.

Like my nigga the great late Biggie put it:

"If I wasn't in the rap game
I'd probably have a key knee-deep in the crack game
Because the streets is a short stop
Either you're slinging crack rock or you got a wicked jump shot"

I feel like medal count is meaningless because of the asymmetrical amount of medals given per sport. e.g. a swimmer can compete in like 10 events, but a weightlifer in only one. Sure, Phelps has the most medals ever, but his sport also has many more oppurtuties to get a medal compared to some others.

(i say this as an american btw)

plz

You would almost think that if you increase the pool of people you have more good ones.

That's not all you can do.
You can also join the army and try not to die or get crippled fighting porky's imperialistic wars :^)

Yeh there is literally no such thing as an indigineous Jamaican

Australia: 0.3 gold medals per million citizens

Fiji: 1 gold metal per million citizens

IF THE CHINESE WERE THE SAME MASTER RACE AS FIJIANS, THEY'D HAVE 1511 GOLD METALS

The only reason the US has the most medals is because they dominate in meme sports like swimming. Also being able to bruteforce events with their massive population helps.

Imagine how many medals Jamaica would get if running was as retarded as the swimming events. You would have backwards running, hopping on right foot, hopping on left foot, crawling, side stepping, hand running, rolling and so on, and Usain Bolt will win all of them.

Pls, you all suck.

medalspercapita.com/#golds-per-capita:all-time

India is the worst, 9 gold, 8 of them in field hockey.

We also have the most school shooters per capita

And Norway has the deadliest lone gunman. The Americans are losing in their own sports.

kek

fucking lel

That's a fun way of spelling ping pong/golf

Yes I am mad, 1 v 1 me at the pool fggt