Shills have a new tactic, the D&C continues

I will in this thread present a proof that will convince you beyond reasonable doubt that we are under attack from people pretending to be TRS shills but are not - the point here is to escalate the week long drama even further.
If you looked into the bulbasaur dox thread you probably noticed a guy supposedly shilling for TRS (ID 900486). Pic related.
Thread:

Archive:
archive.fo/SLLOC

I noticed the general usage of "reddit spacing" and/or forcing "pol" "8pol" etc., in every single post. This is supposed to trigger newfag TRS shill signals, but that is not the case. See how many times he was warned of both spacing and "pol" usage, but persists on using it (documented in the picture). This is by design, in order to convince you that he is an outsider (and TRS at that) pretending to be an oldfag.
No outsider, no matter how dumb (especially with that much knowledge of the community) would persist in these errors. There are several more people (if this is not simple VPN jumping) in the thread with the same MO. Don't fall for it.

fuck off already

youve already been d&ced the day you went dude LOL KEK shill cuck

Sure thing

Checked.

It was obvious.
I'd like to believe nobody is this naive on Holla Forums and the only ones who took the bait were the shills.

Going through the usual leftist online hangouts atm trying to find where the shills/trolls/goons are coordinating, but my gut tells me I'm not going to find much (they're likely on tox, an IRC cabal, SA hidden boards or something similar).

This is a fairly advanced D&C effort and whoever is behind it is to be commended for their effectiveness; we need to be paying attention to the tactics they're using to more effectively resist stuff like this in the future

what we had was 12 threads of shills shilling shills shilling jews jewing shills

We are currently at war with the high-level TRS namefags, Bulbasaur just got doxxed. As soon as they do something about their shilling task force, things will calm down.
If they fail to do that, things will continue to (purity) spiral out of control.

Ancap/Pinochet meme pages on goybook are suddenly full of (((spooks))) and AnCom memes as well

This shit is a mess and it's really pissing me off. Can't believe people are falling for all this D&C shit.

Your subversion is not welcome here. Calling it "D&C" yet D&C against people who disagree with Kike nationalist buttstuff Sven

FUCK OFF TRS SUBVERSIVE KIKES

How about you stay in your astroturfed thread instead?

They already fulfilled Holla Forums's demands as far as I'm concerned, the war is over.

Spooks like Stirnerfag bullshit?

Really? Where's the podcast where they apologize for not doing more to prevent their members from subvering Holla Forums, 4 and 8?

Those were never Holla Forumss demands, it's from a clique that will not accept it either way.

Checked for truth.

Yeah, but that's not the point. The point is that the entire "war" is a fabrication. Whoever's behind this will keep inventing grievances because their goal is to turn the right against itself with stupid horseshit like "TRS shilling".

An inter-board clique?

:^)

Holla Forums must be having a good laugh at how badly we're being played right now.

But you know what? It'll be amusing to utterly destroy TRS for being faggots.

What clique is this?

I don't think so. People have been acting like Holla Forums is part of this Alt-Right nonsense despite being called out for being wrong for months. This is the TRShill's goal, to get us to throw in with him.

Have a bump. I am one of the most anti-TRS people on this board swampanon for those of you familiar with my "work" and at this point in time there's clearly some outside elements at play in this.
What this guy's doing is an Holla Forums tactic - they see us as autists because we adhere to conventions, have consensus, and like moderation and openly mock us for said things.

For instance - one consensus we have is to not format like you're a sperg fresh out of a common core english class and not double-space everything. Their response is to start exclusively typing in "reddit, or TRS spacing" in order to "trigger the autists" I have a screencap someone took of them saying this on freech but I am on my laptop right now and it's on my tower. I will dig for it in boards I frequent and post it ITT when I can.
I think they are doing this in order to drum up all kinds of drama bullshit, they were usually in the TRS threads to posing as the more obvious TRShills and outsiders. The real TRShills will typically blame Iron March and make some attempt at sounding like an user all the while avoiding the evidence of shilling(or calling the fact we have qualms with the content of said evidence D&C / outright denying its validity since it may benefit IM by exposing the fact they really are a bunch of limpdick faggots) The ones going so WHAT if we shilled here xD get fucked LARPer virgin autists are either TRS users who've fully drank their goon handler's kool-aid or Holla Forums
Either way I smell a fucking rat and that rat is acting like a goon.

Oh btw, for more evidence that this is an outside D&C effort, I know other anons have noticed that in random threads there are bots posting shit like "Nice try TRShill, but we're not falling for it!" when the topic is not even controversial, and absolutely, completely unrelated to TRS

You know well who I am talking about and you're familiar with them personally.

Yes, that kind of crowd

You forgot
Come on shill, step it up.

No I'm not, who are you talking about? The Jews? The Jews are Holla Forums? Is that the final redpill that I have to take?

Remember: this is a classic JIDF tactic. They will pretend to be both the Position and the Opposition. They will also isolate and attack anyone who steps out of line and opposes the engineered conflict altogether - which is what they have been doing.

That's the true redpill. Everyone on Holla Forums are jews. We checked with naming registry long ago. Even the overseas chink anons are jewish

MODS

i honestly have no idea wtf you're talking about, i'm shilling for who or what now?

Ah yes. That classic shill tactic. A conflict like this is inevitable to blow up when half the board is literal autists. Sorry to say that, but it's probably true. Does anyone remember that literal neckbeard who got doxxed on here with his FB photos posted, after which he deletd all his stuff?

Actually most of Holla Forums is just non-whites LARPing as whites due to self-hatred. The rest are "whites" who are unaware of their jewish heritage. How else would this board be so good at subversion and memes?

Those arne't bots. Those are newfags or /int*/s who think this is all for the lulz and "TRShill" is just the new hot buzz word for "outside element reee" without truly understanding TRS talking points or tactics.
TRShills do exist, so does CtR and so does JIDF, they become these huge boogeymen in the eyes of some anons though and that kind of thinking gets us into situations like this where every thread on the board is full of anons accusing other anons of being part of the [subversive element]
Know your enemy and know yourself - it's basic Sun Tzu
It's the same guys who were saying shit like "well if you don't like those Sachs faggots Trump appointed ur JIDF/CtR" without realizing CtR and JIDF both benefit from his appointees.
On the subject of botspam is easy to pick out and it's also easy to fall into the trap where you're seeing FUCKING SHILLBOTS EVERYWHERE when in reality this board just has a general retard and subversive retard infestation from the election year. the_donald and other aut-right groups are still at play as are JIDF and goons, the latter of which play all sides against each-other.

You say it like that, but in reality or rather, the reality of people I have talk to, self aware shitskins and mudslime are like the fate of the sane slaneeshi cultist. It's not themselves they hate, and most anons except really oldfags probably don't even measure up to their utter hatred for all things Islam and Jewish

Yeah it's funny to watch the autists on here jump on board the new [insert shilling organization here] bandwagon. It changes every few months

JIDF
Dan (Cruz guy)
Liz (anti-Trump dyke)
CTR
now TRS

And as far as I'm concerned the "TRShills" are both

a) Goons who infiltrated TRS and are trying to subvert it and 8/pol/

b) Newfag WNs who are open to "working with Nationalist jews" and got mad when they gave their opinion on here and got banned

Neither is worth getting butthurt about and doxxing the TRS higher ups