What the fuck happened to this guy

What the fuck happened to this guy

I know, but the guy was a far leftist and he routinely talked about possibly violently overthrowing capitalism. I mean, he was the one who got me and my so into leftism ffs. And then all of a sudden a year and a half ago he quits his radical podcast, quits his radical YouTube channel.

It's not like he's dead, he was on tv a week ago but he was on this talk show I watch and he didn't act at all like he used to. He didn't talk about inequality or the nhs getting dismantled like he used to on talk shows. I mean he still talked about drug reform but that's it! What the fuck!

I mean, for people like me who like to follow celebrities sometimes he was cool to watch.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCLLKYQcl58XPjCtSXEmgt9A
m.youtube.com/watch?v=lIJsJtCKw_Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

maybe he realized anarchonihilism is the only answer because revolution is impossible

or maybe he's just focusing on his standup or something

The Eternal Anglo strikes again

It doesn't explain why he cooled down the radicalism when he's on talk shows.

thats what i assume happened

That really upsets me. He was really entertaining and I would regulary watch his YouTube channel it was called the trews.

But he was so passionate about what he was saying! And also I don't think there is any celebrity in the world that is anti capitalist except for him

He's to busy fucking liberal 'leftist' teen girls

Its funny you say that because he said he was actually addicted to sex. So maybe.

But still, if you watch him and see how passionate he was, there's no way he would give this up so easily

He was always a retard, he just wasn't into the spooky pseudo religious shit he is now. There's nothing keeping retards from being class conscious you know.

He was never serious about it

He was. You didn't follow him closely as I did

This guy sold shirts on his own site made from third-world sweatshop labor, he's a fucking fraud

Come on. That is your basis for considering him a fraud?

In love with your liberal fuckface, huh?

this. Find someone better to idolize, or netter yet, don't idolize anyone.

He still uploads content here: youtube.com/channel/UCLLKYQcl58XPjCtSXEmgt9A

Ok sorry. Maybe there was a small crush at some point. Still he introduced me to radical leftism and I really am thankful to him for that. I really feel he was successful in introducing radical ideas to a set of people who would never had otherwise been exposed to these ideas.

He realised it is not in his economic self interest.

Hey, thanks for this. Weird though, each of these vids have like a thousand views each. But hey! He made one recently where he explicitly calls out capitalism so that's good m.youtube.com/watch?v=lIJsJtCKw_Q

You're right fellow liberal, the solution to to the horrible conditions in sweatshops is clearly selling the morally correct products and voting with your dollars.

Np. Tbh I do kinda like Brand, even though he is a bit of a liberal. He just needs to be exposed to the real left.

That shit he has going on with 'spiritualism' though is beyond hope.

Op are you a qt grill pls respond

yeah. My one problem I noticed after following him for some time was that he was always afraid to take the leap and fight liberalism itself. You know, like he always would roast fox news for being capitalist propaganda and not do the same for liberal news channels.

Idk if you can call someone a liberal whose anti capitalist.

Honestly the best possible scenario is that maybe he was introduced to the "real" left and he's taking the time educate himself about it more

He was great on the Eric Andre show