Nigger Navy

WHERE WERE YOU WHEN YAHOO FINANCE GOT REDPILLED?

already been deleted but
I see some potential here
#NiggerNavy
archive.is/YTBC0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vqJKCxhWSHw
cfnla.org/news/year-later-effects-red-river-tragedy-linger
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck, I should have waited for Hitler.

IT'S FUNNY BECAUSE IT'S TRUE

jej

Bigger navy would cost more but its really better if we want to fuck with china. Thats where most of our military force is and is the backbone of our armed forces.

Nigger navy is code for colonialism

This would be a disaster since niggers cant swim.

NIGGER NAVY RAIL GUNS OF COONS

I know what it means but I can't wait for the endless blogposts about to be raised on twitter and tumblr. We live in an age where a typo can sink a business.

NIGGER-NAVY IS CODEWORD FOR ANTI-WATER

No fucking way.

Why doesn't that ship have any guns?

niggers can't be trusted with guns

1. It's a multifail boat. Notice the helipad on the back?
2. Missiles are more expensive, therefore more desirable.

It was a typo for "bigger". Trump wants a BIGGER navy. God you guys are dumb sometimes.

It's an Amphib. San Diego-class from the look of it.

Shut up retard we're memeing the Nigger Navy into existence

Here's your (You).

freudian slip, yahoo loves nigger seamen

should cost about tree fiddy

Autocorrect ltries not to say nigger. You have to type it in like 12 times To red pill your phone

Yes, user. Yes, it would be.
MUAHAHAHA

Brilliant. They'll never abandon ship and fight to the last man.

Dan Halen, is that you?

You should have put the words nigger navy on that pic. Let's get this trending. This is obviously a gift from kek

Kek commands it!

not if you say it a lot

(checked)

Nice.

This is too funny

CLICKBAIT!

But our navy is already the niggest

nig·ger
/ˈniɡər/
verb [i]offensive[i]
To make darker in color; To obscure
"We need a nigger navy."
"Make my coffee nigger."

ftfy m8

Did someone say.. BIGGER NAVY?

I'm pretty sure that Japan is single handedly keeping Yahoo on life support and they NO RIKEY NIGGARUS anyway.

now this is autism

AWWWW SHEEEEIT

No fucking way.

#NIGGERNAVY

MAGA 2017

that wouldn't be funny tho

Kek

Stroke harder user we're talking thicc

I prefer a more minimalist approach tbh fam.

Your positioning is superior

I'll stroke thicc'r in the next batch.
Any ideas for what types of pictures would be good?

Apperently the yahoo PR person who tweeted this is a connoisseur of the word nigger.

They probably did it in their office computer

That's a Shokk Attack Gun
WE ORK NOW

Shut the fuck up you retard.
We can't even joke here since newfags like you swarm those posts with epic greentexts showing how you can detect shills at the speed of sound.
Lurk more faggot.

And one more for an even baker's dozen.

FUCKING THIS

does anybody have a webm of a bunch of africans sinking their own boat when coming to a fishing vessel and eventually realizing there's no way of getting them on?
It was on Holla Forums a couple of week ago.

…you mean here? You've got an odd manner of speaking, friendo.

He's sending them straight to Africa with enough fuel for a one way trip. Anchors aweigh, D'montigue!

I remember that, but I didn't save it. It was way more than two weeks ago tho.

I dont have the webm, and I dont know how to make one.
youtube.com/watch?v=vqJKCxhWSHw
Here's the Youtube link though.

(((odd manner of speaking)))

AYO HOL UP

More shekels for them navy programs!

We should've waited, regardless.

Gas the Tau, race WAAAGH now!

That was the most entertaining thing I've seen all week. Watching the nigger corpses floating away was priceless. Hope they pulled out an AK and sunk the rest of the floating turd boat, that is the end all of the fucking invaders should have delivered unto them.

And all the rest of you faggots posting the epic bantz and luz pic's in this thread. Carry on you glorious bastards. Laughing is good for the soul and you are making mine sing with the angles.

I laughed hysterically. Outsourcing those jobs to non-whites like pajeets sure was a good idea, huh?

Notice how the bodies are floating. Niggers are buoyant in sea water, yet still cannot swim. If they simply laid on their backs they could stay alive for days (until dehydration got them), but instead they flail about and drown themselves within minutes.

Sadly, it's a trick to gain sympathy from the rescuing vessel. I'm afraid almost no niggers drowned that day :-(

No, niggers legitimately cannot swim.

cfnla.org/news/year-later-effects-red-river-tragedy-linger

It sounds like watching half of his family drown to death because of his idiocy had an effect on him. Looking at his Facebook, it looks like he went to university (and then promptly dropped out), and may be making something of himself now, given how he's favorited a small business association; I don't have a Kikebook account, so I can't see anything past the initial page.

That figures

5 of them went in knowing they cant swim

Think about that for a second

Never change judenpresse.

Nice work Trump. You called Trump a cuck because you're too stupid to see how many moves ahead ahead he thinks. Do you see any niggers in his family? No, you don't.

user i dont think you can fully appreciate the irony of your own post

the guy is a high profile businessman with billions of dollars worth of assets and his public face is a giant part of that. You think if he was genuinely racist he would admit that live on air? You think this wasn't him totally jumping on the grenade for his daughter, stepping in front of the bullet shot with that question?

You cannot be this fucking retarded.

You're very perceptive, but if this had been Jeb?, we would never hear the end of it. There'd be a thousand memes about it, but because it was Trump, nobody dared to bring it up. Howard (((Stern))) is a sneaky one though, isn't he?

Calm down, user. I know he's just pretending to be a cuck

that's the dumbest idea ever
they'll all drown, niggers can't swim

Trump is clearly an awesome dad. rename that file

Shut up irrelevant faggot.