Let's post movies that we've only watched maybe once, a long time ago, that we still remember as a really good film...

Let's post movies that we've only watched maybe once, a long time ago, that we still remember as a really good film. Pic absolutely related.

Maybe even post movies you remember that you can't remember the name of. I remember watching a film that was about a bunch of college kids and theres a really good scene with George Carlin and the Parliament Funkadelic playing at the college at a cool party. It had like 3 letters as the name of the film, I think.

saw this recently and it is fucking amazing 90s time capsule. i grew up in the 90s and it gets the 'cool kids' as percieved from a tween at the time pretty accurately.

flawed but extremely fun movie

pic is an underrated gem that we watched 100x on vhs rental as kids

This is the kind of shit I'm talking about. I vaguely remember seeing this on t.v. once and loving it. It was a really fun movie and I should watch it again.

PCU

Nice taste user

I've never understood people who watch or read something more than once
You already know how it will end
Demented?

I've easily watched the movie Hackers over a hundred times. I used to watch it a few times a month. It's fun to watch something you really enjoy. I like Hackers and it's schlocky over the top characters and scenes. It's just a really fun film that makes me happy in a depressing drought of main stream cinema that's produced simply to make money off normies.

why do you bother living? you know every day will just end with you falling asleep

So this movie is a meme here right

>>869331

You should totally check this out then.

Some things warrant second reads and viewings. Be it that there's a ton of details easily missed, an ending which makes you see the story in a different light or simply that it requires a lot of thinking and a complete understanding of a complex story to be fully appreciated. Books do this more often than films but there are some films that actually get better on second viewings.

Watch these movies countless number of times, helps that they're always shown on TV here. Brendan is truly kino for this type.

the drug lord part is pretty ironic nowadays, considering Brendan's situation

Bedazzled was probably the movie that triggered me the most. I mean the 10/10 qt doesn't even appear all that much. I feel nothing but reage everytime I think about that movie.

Brendan is the 10/10 qt in that movie.

That's not funny.

I remember somebody being locked up and it had a twist so good it got an english remake. Don't remember the twist, of course. Don't really care to watch it again.

movie sucks dick.

I remember really liking this spiderman v. carnage v. venom v iron man cartoon on TV when I was a kid. I think it was a movie. This was around the time of the original spider man movies which I was also a fan of but haven't seen since. I watched only the most mainstream of movies when I was a kid.

I watched Adventures in babysitting at least once on TV when I was a kid. Although I didn't understand it at the time, I think it was cool seeing an 80s movie that took place in the 80s. I saw Star Wars and Indiana Jones but those take place in different time periods. But Adventures in Babysitting is about kids living in the 80s which is really cool to see.

Anyone else seen Drake and Josh Go Hollywood? I had to look up the name of that flick.

I have seen this movie and the original Point Break so many times it is ridiculous.

I fucking hate ICP's music but their movies are the most retarded garbage piles I've ever see and are stupidly funny, Death Races was another good one. Poultrygiest is a movie I thought would be Z-movie shit but my friend insisted we watched it and was one of the greatest experiences I had in my youth, going to the theater everyday to watch that shit. We don't talk anymore.

My fucking nigga.

Johnny Mnemonic is so bad it's good. Point Break is a genuine masterpiece.

I watched Poultrygeist once because I couldn't find anything else on Netflix and it was actually pretty great, I don't even like Troma usually

Wew. 20 minutes into this and hard to believe there's enough white trash in the world for this to turn a profit. Doesn't take itself seriously enough to be entertaining though, pic related is better.

It has that Chupacabra nigger in it. It has to be good.

I remember this being something of a cult classic on 4chan back in the day.

Glorious.

Saw it maybe once, i liked it

Is this It's a Mad, Mad World modernized for retards?

No, it's the most and only hilarious thing ever made by Jews.

Only Christian movie I ever watched that left with me with a profound sense of respect. Don't even know why thats the case…but the film is also a nice redpill

My god. Big Money Rustlas should be on the next /bmn/ selection. I'll have to ask them.

This thread got a lot more responses then I expected in the exact vein I asked about.

It was the kind of trashy comedy that your cousin would rent from the store and swear by. It involved these students in med school ( i think) and there's a scene where they do swabs of their mouths to look at under a microscope and the girl has a sperm cell on hers. The professor is foreign or something and remarks loudly about how strange that is.

I remember watching it and that part distinctly as it was not long after my friend sucked her first dick and that was the starting point of her long slide into degeneracy.
I bet the movie would still be funny though.

I want…
ROOM SERVICE

it's a mad, mad world is terrible. and a prime example of how some movies age like milk.

The only thing I remember about this movie is at the end when they are int he cars the one girls flashes some other guys they are racing and the guys wreck. I found this very frustrating when I was younger because they gave up massive amounts of money because they saw some boobs.

It's genuinely cyb kino.