web.archive.org/web/20170322053731/http://8ch.net/co/res/799863.html

web.archive.org/web/20170408054059/http://8ch.net/co/res/815998.html

archive.is/g8Qmy

web.archive.org/web/20170517175334/http://8ch.net/co/res/847368.html

web.archive.org/web/20170531160402/http://8ch.net/co/res/859105.html

Back Issues:

mega.nz/#F!jVlSRJqR!pVUuubDLj5Uugo9oFLFr5A

Bumping for interest

opps sorry guys got distracted will post soon, though there is not much really just 4 issues this week.

The Flash #23

Teen Titans Annual: The Lazarus Contract #1

Beginning dialogue is little too immature but I like this concept already with Deathstroke having time adventures.

I'm with Damien on this.

Wow, Damien fucking hates speedsters with alliterative names.

I agree

Also holy shit I cant believe that it did not hit me in the face Damian gave Wally the pacemaker. Fucking damn I was just starting to like that fucker and he does this.

Trinity Annual #1

Alright, I hope we got some good stuff this week.

Wonder Woman Annual #1

How the fuck do you figure? You give a super villain super speed causing all this, then risk the world AGAIN to save the guy actively putting the world at risk and you think you're in the right here?

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRR

And thats it for this week just some annuals and the flash for some reason .

Well thanks anyways OP.

I thought this was gonna be a week with a lot in it so I bought 4L of beer to get shitfaced and storytime and I only got trough 3 cans, what am I supposed to do with the rest now?

Someone should get sued.

Damian amuses me greatly.
Still hate that they're trying to pair Raven with nig-Flash though, especially since he deserves to be fired with his bullshit.

I did enjoy the trinity comic. Etrigan is always fun.

The kaiju in the WW annual was cute, but the other WW stories were meh.

Thanks for uploading OP.

I don't know how to feel about finally liking Damien more than the other characters in the Titans annual.

She's gonna fuck him

is more accurate

Fucking hell, Damian. What the fuck did you do? You couldn't find another way..you just had to fucking brute force your way through. Seriously, I want to see someone kick his shit in for this.

I didn't like him like a lot of people at first, but I'm finding that the writers are doing a good job of making him more likable, especially when he's paired with others, like Jonathan Kent.

Better Damian than Wally. But considering Damian is trying to kick Wally out I doubt Raven will like Damian much going forward, for at least an issue or two.
Although, if Raven fucks Damian it's amusing to imagine him being very smug about it.

I only wish he wasn't in Teen Titans, Super Sons is a lot more fun and Damian's personality is irreconcilable with the rest of the team.

To be fair, nigger Wally is an idiot. But so is Damian. By fucking with Wally "Best" West, he fucked with his existence. Fucking Damian man.

So which of the Rebirth series have actually been worth reading so far? I've only really been keeping up with Superman/Action Comics and I only just picked up the Flash after the Button.

I wish he could have stayed dead.

this new Teen Titans would be so much more enjoyable if it weren't for them trying to black Raven. Damien is still great.

Also, I hope they aren't trying to shove the real Wally aside to make way for the less likable fuck.

I would recomend Super Sons 100% and Deathstroke might float your boat, Hal Jordan is also pretty alright along with Titans.

Also what do you mean by?

I don't know why anyone would try to push Black Wally he is awful.

Thanks OP

Typically the /dcrg/ threads are halfway to the bump limit by now. I'm aware of why that's not the case this time around, I just felt like pointing it out.

you might notice the threads with superdad are usually the ones that move fast. there's not much to say about the issues in this thread.

Not to mention that this week only had like 4 comics when most weeks have around 12.

I dont know if this is dumb but I was thinking there might be something special I could do for the year anniversary of the first thread but I dont know what that could be.

Its around 12 half of the time and around 17 the other half.

I read 'em, but the only one I paid attention to was the Titans one.

My go to books are:
-Nightwing
-Superman/Action Comics
-Batman/Detective Comics
-Hal Jordan and the Green Lantern Corps
-Supergirl

And I hope to god that they fire the writer for Batgirl, because I like the character.

Supergirl is one of my all-time favourites, but I haven't dared touch her Rebirth stuff yet due to fear of extreme SJW pandering. How is it?

Thankfully they have minimalized the nigger but he is still there. That said, the book isn't bad. Especially the one where she fights cyborg kryptonians

What about Super-Sons?

Yeah, I am surprised that not everyone is reading Super Sons

Ah i forgot about that one.

I read it too, just forgot to add it.

Bump for tomorrow

And this week, on DC Rebirth:

I was considering reading through Nightwing Rebirth but got scared off when I heard he started dating a dangerhaired SJW. Is it good despite this?

I have not read past issue 6, but some anons here really like it.

Superman #24

Batman #24

Green Arrow #24

Green Lanterns #24

I really hate these two diversity hire lanterns. And that cover is heavily forced.

Aquaman #24

Nightwing #22

Justice League #22

Harley Quinn #21

Deathstroke #20

Wonder Woman Steve Trevor #1

Fall And Rise Of Captain Atom #6

Bane Conquest #2

Shade The Changing Girl #9

Holy shit they are actually breaking the status quo for once.

Here I thought they were just pumping that relationship full of air.

Now if only dick could kick the SJW to the curb.

ok so thats everything this week, I wont post loonytoons cross over because its a collection of stories from 2008 (I think)

kinda a meh week overall, feel like the set up this week will pay off though.

No DKIII?

The Superman and Batman were good. It's clear that they might actually be listening to fans.

The Nightwing one is interesting, but clearly a setup.

Seriously though..how did Chester came back to life and still have psychic powers?

Dr. Manhattan and Ozy messing with the universe. In past issues you can literally see the moments where Manhattan is fucking with the timeline.

Well, that also explains how the hell Dr. Hurt is back.

Surprised more aren't talking about this here.

It's made comic headlines everywhere.

Dear God, it's Superboy Prime!

When are they bringing Connor back?

Pretty good haul this week. Thanks for uploading OP.

Clearly it's a set up for another fucking arc, casual.

Nigger I've been reading comics since the 90's, and very rarely do they break the status quo like this.

It may be a set up for another arc, but I don't think this will go the way of Dick and Kory.

Wait, really? Can you point out some examples?

I mean, I wouldn't put it past them. Hell, Supes got hitched way back when and now both him and Bats have kids. Marriage doesn't seem all that far-fetched to me.

The mxy and Reverse Flash plot's were a good example of it. If you have read the Nu52 Superman, or have read the Flashpoint comics, you will notice that there were very subtle differences. It's clear that the writers knew the story well, and that they changed minor things.

I'd have to bring up the past Rebirth Superman comics to point it, but if you have read the past Nu52 comics you can see how Manhattan has changed their timelines (Nu52 only started 5 years ago canon wise) subtley. Also Ozy is the guy in the robe, as he states to Tim Drake.

Thats not really part of Rebirth so I am not storytiming it.

Just like the whole comic book industry, what DC giveth, DC can taketh away when they need to give Batman or Catwoman a new love interest.

If it's well received, they won't. Just like how Superman only has two love interests, Wonder Woman and Lois Lane. Though they are trying their hardest to make Lana cuck her boyfriend with Clark (wouldn't mind it, but it would upset my like for Superdad).

Huh? When did he say that? I haven't read a whole lot of the non-Superman Rebirth stuff.

A couple issues back of one of the Rebirth stories. Basically after Tim tried to escape, he introduced himself as Dr. Oz.

It's not gonna stay for long, unless its a DC non-mainline canon story. There's really no change to the status quo, so let's just enjoy Bruce's few moments of peace and happiness till tragedy by story arc rears its ugly head again by the writers.

But Shade was?

Ehh its close enough, I am not going to split hairs but DK3 started well before rebirth

Who brought Black back to life? It's a bit too obvious at this point to be "Doctor manhattan is just fucking with everything"

Sometimes the most obvious answer is the actual answer.

Like Jason Todd being the Arkham Knight. Oh, god, I hope not.

I know right? Last time we saw Chester, he died because of cancer..fuck, I do love Ending Battle.

Never ever Probably soonish, Johns says he hates how they mishandled him in New52

John's is usually right about these things.

I do like Chester though, but as an anti-villain for someone like Batman.

Johns is a retard, but he's the kind of retard you want leading a comic book publisher.
I'd imagine him being the next Didio.

Hopefully his Doomsday Clock event is actually good and makes DC great again.

Really subtle with their Not-Trump City Councilman.

That's…not a good thing, user.

I have faith. Considering Superboy-Prime was the most enjoyable autism (who's premise wasn't at all stolen from Miracle Man). Let us pray Geoff does the right thing.

I ignore Green Arrow for that reason. It's liberal as shit, and basically out of sync with the rest of the DC universe thought line.

Manchester Black actually showed up in the New 52 and fucked around with the Teen Titans for a while. So, in this case, I think we can chalk it up to a combination of Manhattan changing things, and then Superman's personal timeline getting merged back together.

They definitely do need to explain things a bit more, though, because having Black go 'oh, I just fucked off and took a vacation all around time and space for a while, lol,' gives us no useful information.

Well, looking back at the entire history the Social Green Archer, he got worse by the 70s, always a rebel with no long term goal, then the entire infection got to the industry. Just a shame it's still not exorcised, Marvel is damn obvious while DC is subtle.

The best version of the Green Arrow I've seen is in the Arrow tv show. Otherwise, he's always been shit.

Seems that still, Superman is the only good thing in Rebirth. That and all the leadup to doomsday clock is indicating its gonna be fucking retarded

Uh, I normally skip Wonder Woman but did anyone else read this?
What the fuck is this shit?

Shit writer thrown a bone on a one shot. It happens.

The guy who wrote it is also writing Nightwing, Mr. Quads.

I guess that answers my question about whether to start reading Nightwing or not. Thanks, fam.

Nightwing has two editors, both of whom together seem to be keeping the poz in check. I'd recommend at least pirating the opening story arc and giving it a read through, but if it doesn't hold your attention then yeah, it's probably not worth your time.

Okay, thanks, I'll give it a shot. Worst case scenario I'll just drop it.

The Bane comic is comfy as fuck. Thanks a lot OP!

Yeah I was surprised by that too.

I'm kind of torn on the current Green Arrow. It has some good action despite some of the left wing politics. That and the politics isn't as bad as it could have been but is still annoying. Though it makes me wonder how they explain Black Canary being here while she's in another comic where Batman leads that team of heroes that includes Vixen and Lobo.

Thanks for acknowledging those numbers, and if a writer uses the word "meninist" unironically, they're shit, because that's not even an actual word.

Well, color me shocked.

Considering that classic GA is basically a Batman knock-off (dude even have an Arrow cave and an Arrowplane…and not, it's not a plane)

Arrow goes a step further though, by actively stealing Batman villains, characters and even storylines.

Come to think of it, comic Green Arrow does that too. I'm remembering that daughter Oliver had who is basically a female knock-off Damian Wayne.

Daughter? Didn't know Ollie had a daughter. I know he had a son.

Funny thing about Arrowverse version, they couldn't get Batman to the mainscreen because some stupidity with about the studio heads not willing to tarnish Batman, also why we also had Not-Batman Green Arrow in Smallville, the best version that isn't always a check cunt or that's retarded enough to fight the big meanie corporations even though GA is owned by a company (DC), is the Batman ripoffs.

Valiant comics does a good job with their story timeline, but never try to make sense of that shit in DC or Marvel, it's just futile.

Must be the Pre-New 52 GA, he had a son, daughter in a potential universe, another son, a bastard son and several on, the funny thing is, he's like a "Social Justice Warrior" in his own terms, but he's shit at parental responsibility, damn leftist.

DC tries to make it's timeline correct, for the most part.
It's probably something like she's only in that team when they need her and just hangs out in Star City with Oliver on off-time.

Marvel has long since stopped caring. After that Thanos shit, the editors don't even check timelines as then their shitty writers wouldn't be allowed to do all of their self-inserts teaming up with heroes they like.

Didio apologist plz go

This week, in DC comics…

Oooooohhh some Martian stuff.

Woah, we got a good line up this week.

I chose a poor day to do all my errands and chores.

is his ores addiction still a thing

oreo*

IIRC, in his DCYou series he was really into cookies, one of his personas was Mr.Biscuits.

The only other decent Green Arrow I can think of is the one from JLU.

I meant as in Johns being the Publisher and having more control. He'd just say "no" to anything that is too edgy and his autism would make sure the timeline was good.

Johns created Double Down, a Flash villain that could make playing cards out of his skin, and was disappointed when he didn't take off. Johns also has the habit of maiming and murdering other villains just to make his favorite villain "more bad-ass", such has having Sinestro cut off Power Ring's arm or Ultraman exploding The Monocle with his heat vision. And that's not even getting into the murder-fest that was his Green Lantern run.

Do you remember how Kyle Rayner recreated the Guardians with his Ion powers? No? Well neither did Johns for his Green Lantern run. He just went ahead and undid everything that happened during the past ten years, rendering the time-line moot. This happened again with the Nu52, where he never even bothered to reintroduce villains for the new continuity. He just had them show up like nothing even happened (only to promptly die because Johns needed to show how fucking sweet his new villain was).

Johns autism isn't the good autism. It's the terrible fanboy autism where he's trying to convince people that superheroes are something other than kid stuff. So, while I despise Dildo, I'm in no hurry for Johns to become publisher.