I need help becoming a meme terrorist

Hello full Chan Pol, it turns out I won’t get all the classes I wanted this semester, meaning I have some more time on my hands. In addition to going to the gym more I want to start trolling/memeing for the white race. However, I want your answers to several questions and any other advice you can offer before I start. I will return in two hours to see the replies.

1. Where do I troll? I have heard several sites like Twitter and Facebook are taking a hardline stance against trolling, would It even be worth it to try trolling these sites?
2. (Answer in context of the first.) How do I Troll? As in, how do I not get banned, and what are common trolling/memeing tactics?
3. What do I need to do regarding security? I know will need to use separate emails and online identities, but do I need to use a VPN or other tactics from the basic Infosec for Holla Forumsaccs post when trolling?
4. Where can I learn more about trolling and see examples of good work?
5. What should be my first attack and who should It be directed against?
6. What are some other ways I could contribute to my people and Holla Forums?

1488 and thankyou fine lads!

NORMIES GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Atom Waffen is what you are looking for.

wow

You the new guy at Langley? Call your boss a CIA Nigger for me.

Your first step is to install Gentoo. It will give you the power to suceed at being a master troll.

>>>/tumblr/

Actually this. OP sounds like the kind of guy who'd be good at triggering tumbies.

Mods, ban that faggot, or I will spam the board with nigger dick. Show me there is a god.

I meant to send him there because he is blogging.
And believe it or not, tumblr actually has a decent amount of WN/1488/redpill type pages on the site.
Also check'd.

Step 1: kys
journokikes need to get the fuck out, especially college journokikes that are looking to do a feature on 'h8chan'

Drop out of School

The very first thing you should do is deleting system32.

Delete system 32, it unlocks the limiter on the integrated TayAI in your computer and will create memes automatically by analyzing tweets and trends all over the web. Turn off your antivirus though, the firewalls will block her full access

Pic related, it's a few of the many results

Stopped reading there. Go back to where you came from, you dick licking cuckold. We're full.

(checked)

/thread

Good job you double nigger.

Forgot to sage, sorry.

OP is either next level irony, or next level lügenpresse retard.

sage

Sarah Anderson has been leading us since 2013 since Weev got banned, you should contact her if you want more information on how to beat up blacks and murder feminists.

Thanks for stopping by friend!

Hello shrills, degenerates, and cowards. I see my post has rustled some jimmies, perhaps out of jealousy or self-reflection, upon realizing their lack usefulness to the white race. Let me ease things by telling you a joke that always makes me laugh: If you take an Oriental person and spin him around several times, does he become disoriented?

First of all to , no I am not shrill I have lurked and posted on this board for years. Perhaps KEK is telling I should stop wasting time on it with you, and I will. Also I am not sure why saying hello to Holla Forums means I am not a part of it.

Lastly, I like and , because they are either legitimately trying to help, or more likely they are smart enough to try to get me to go elsewhere.

Well Thankyou Holla Forums it has been enlightening.

You had me up until you made it a point to type Holla Forums

Okay that made me laugh you filthy Ningen

Op is from reddit.