TAKE THAT DRUMPF-VOTING WHITE SUPREMACIST BASEMENT DWELLING REDNECK TERRORISTS

TAKE THAT DRUMPF-VOTING WHITE SUPREMACIST BASEMENT DWELLING REDNECK TERRORISTS

Is that nigger cap or nazi cap? I seriously can't tell with the ugly art

Really compelling stuff, but all previous generations of immigrants did something the current filthy foreigners aren't doing anymore: They integrated and adopted American values and traditions. They embraced American culture and became Americans, rather than trying to make the country the same as the shit-holes they fled from.

Illegal Mexicans and Muslim rapefugees are turning the neighborhoods they invade into lawless ghettos while actively preaching for the destruction of America and Europe as revenge for "colonialism" and "imperialism"

God, I fucking hate CY+2.

Haven't seen Nuke in a while. What's he blowing up?

Hitler did nothing wrong

You just know the bearded, emaciated beta-male who wrote this has never felt any kind of pride in his country, his history or his ethnic background once in his life.

Y'know, I'm sure the author intended for this to be a tear-jerking, heartwarming, beautiful speech similar to the one Cap made in Civil War.

So why does it just feel like a shitty lecture?

How will this backfire on marvel?

No one will buy it because it's shitty controversy baiting and the art is ugly. Look at Steve's face and tell me you want to look at an entire book of that art.

probably because you're an entitled righty white male

i mean i agree with the first statement, but the second line. the irony is too strong to not be funny

You could argue about Muslims, but Mexicans and other Latin Americans do seem to want to integrate. There's bad immigrants, but most of the crime that comes from the border is from Cartels doing their work.

To die a martyr and be rewarded with 47 virgins in paradise?

bullshit.

You are hopelessly ignorant user.

Is that why these immigrants pushed for less strict immigration laws when they became established in America?

America would have been a much better place if it was just Englishmen, and I say this as a German.

Those are just Mexicans, user.

The ones that are immigrating are the ones that know their country is shit and are trying to escape it. There is actually low crime in illegal Mexican immigrants because they want to keep a low profile and be allowed to stay in the country. The crime comes from the trafficking the cartels do across border lines. There are always bad eggs in the bunch, and the work at the border has made bordertowns go to shit, but the ones trying to get away, whether illegally or legally, genuinely do want a better life.
They also tend to hang out higher up from the border because they're not fucking assholes trying to bring in crime. I live in the Midwest in an upper-middle class area, and I've found the people I get along with the most are other immigrants, including the Mexican immigrants.
The older ones may not know English completely, user, if that might be what you're upset about, but I think people underestimate how hard it is to learn another language late in life if you've only known one. My Croatian grandfather never completely learned English, either. The only reason my grandmother did was because she was Belgian and already spoke a shitton of languages because of that.

Have you seen what's happening in the UK recently, user?
The English are retards.

Fuck off spic apologist
Beaners are so fucking retarded they can't even figure out that toilet paper goes in the toilet
And they always smell like shit(similar to curryniggers)
They get government benefits to pop out a brood of screeching spiclets, they take all the jobs that once belonged to white men
AND they're ugly

So you've only talked with spics with dosh, you have never lived with beaners and it shows. As someone who everyday walks among these smelly shitskin I can tell you not only are they dumb as rocks they can't comprehend nor care about the american values or even know how to integrate.

and that's why we should roll over and let violent cultures and religions invade us! PEACE BRO!

So you've only lived with the shit-skins that made those countries fucked up in the first place and that those immigrants are running away from, then?

I lived with the vast majority of your supposedly immigrants spics that want to integrate. They are seem to think that the best politics are the wants the preceded the doom of the countries and fail to realize that it would inevitable fuck their new host country. The don't want full blown Communism, they want soft communism and common sense gun laws, even thought the conclusion of such politics is obvious for anyone who cares to think shit through.

You hate them and call them dumb because they want gun laws?
The reason why Latin American countries are fucked isn't because the government took away their guns, user. I think you've been going over to /newsplus/ too much.

Zero self-awareness.

You might be retarded user
The reason this countries are fucked is because they are populated by dumb shitskins.

Mexicans are like Xenomorphs, parasitic, multiply rapidly, and completely destroy the host.

Wut? They only want to pick up crop that the niggers dont want to do and sell illegal drugs.

user, this has nothing to do with gun laws. It's reasonable they'd want stricter laws given what they see in their own countries, and those countries didn't end up that way because of said gun laws. Those countries ended up that way because they have corrupt governments where bribery is seen as okay, and where drug prohibition has led to a massive market for drug trafficking across the Americas.
If you think the immigrants advocating for gun laws after seeing what they saw in their own countries are the shitskins bringing crime, you're the retarded one, user.

I brought up common sense gun laws as an example of how they wish to mold their new host country according to their beliefs based on their own shitty country.
It's reasonable for an immigrant to change his new host country existent gun laws based off information and of his old country, and only so that the new country guns laws more closely resemble their old countries restrictive guns laws? This is reasonable according to you?
Just a few words away from not true communism.
Those countries ended up like shit because their population, had values similar to the the inmigrants who you say want to integrate. The don't want full blown communism, no, they want soft communism, and for the state to look after them, which leads to their current situation of their shit countries.
After seeing what they saw in their countries they want to change the current woking laws of their new country to more closely resemble the old laws of their own country, therefore inevitably taking the same road as before.

And I want to fuck both of them.

Out of touch striver faggots prefer the foreigner to their own countrymen, news at 11

(((EU laws)))
The UK has been hopelessly fucked over by the EU since they joined. All the shitty countries get benefits and the stronger ones fall, in some vain attempt to bring all countries in the EU to the same level.

Pleb-tier.

what exactly about the words Shall Not Be Infringed do you not understand? Our bangbang sticks are a right of the American people and filthy foreigners have no right to question that.

Over the wall you go. Yautja are better anyway.

I can dig it.

My mom and grandfather both have blond hair and blue eyes and we're pretty damn Irish. They exist.