Redpilling in Movies or Shows

Any intentional or unintentional redpills dropped in major movies or shows? Basically, the ones that snuck by the kikes running Pedowood.

All I can think of is the anti-PC South Park shit. But (((Matt Stone))) is a Jew.

Other urls found in this thread:

counter-currents.com/2014/06/patrick-mcgoohans-the-prisoner/
kisscartoon.se/Cartoon/Angry-Birds/Movie-HD?id=71028
vigilantcitizen.com/moviesandtv/the-hidden-and-not-so-hidden-messages-in-stanley-kubriks-eyes-wide-shut-pt-i/
youtube.com/watch?v=8pllUxObnSY
youtube.com/watch?v=hooaKxdXbfM
youtube.com/watch?v=VJI3tBk5rBI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Aways related

NETWORK

Have you see the latest season? They're not hiding the jew anymore. First they seem harmless, then they seem weak, and then they seem goofy. After all that, they bite your foreskin when your guard is down.

It was decently entertaining when they did that, but it was still pretty cucked.

Yeah, because that's who the SJWs are… straight white males.

South Park has had some decent moments, especially when bringing up leftist hypocrisy. Still a bit cancerous though.

Otherwise, Rick and Morty has been a pretty good normie show that drops subtle redpills on basic leftist moralizing and shaming behavior even if it avoids most overt political topics. It has its cucked moments too, obviously, but it's good for normie TV.

Rick and Morty is worse than normal leftism because it ultimately preaches nihilism.

Edgy Cuckservatism: The Movie
Made for the creators of south Park too
I loved this crap when i was a kid

Nihilism is a useful tool for cutting out the pussitis and moralfagginess affecting the youth these days. It also leaves a void that can be filled with cultural redpills and renewed purpose given time. The Overman wasn't built in a day.

T. Former Nihilist

The problem is that they use nihilism selectively. Better to deny them the tool entirely.

Nihilism is good, nihilism open a void were used to be cucked ideologies to be filled with something better.

The whole series is one massive redpill. A deep and subtle critique of western modernity from a reactionary christian perspective that also manages to be entertaining taken purely as a quirky sci-fi spy show.

Doesn't meet OP's criteria since its not from Pedowood, but its too damn good not to be mentioned.

Star Trek: Voyager is often regarded as the cuckiest ST because muh stronk womyn captain.

I'm watching ST:VOY while lifting since I've run out of shit to watch, and while it's quite cucked, I recently watched an episode that was subtly (or not so much) Holla Forums-tier. The doctor creates a holographic family to develop an appreciation for human relationships, and his son starts hanging out with Klingons.

Sure enough, the Klingon teenagers are full ooga booga bix nood and lead his nice white human son astray down a path of indiscriminate violence. Funnily, the doctor gets pissed off because his son is loudly playing Klingon music in his room like a fucking Klingon equivalent of a wigger (wingon?), and starts talking about how Klingon culture is superior to human culture because muh honor etc.

Then the doctor suggests to his son he should hang out with human friends, OR SOME NICE MODEL MINORITY VULCANS. It's too bad the show didn't continue along this path, though I do remember an episode where the crew of voyager were being talked about as if they were the 4th reich invading the delta quadrant for interstellar lebensraum, shoah'ing inferior alien races as they goose-stepped across the quadrant at warp 1488.

Starship Troopers backfired on the kikes. Intended to be muh anti-nationalism but ended up being the opposite.

More than TNG which advocated for literal Marxism? Most of the radical leftist goons around today take inspiration from TNG for their post-scarcity pipe dream of "fully automated luxury gay space communism".
I know most of you are seeing TNG through rose-tinted glasses because you grew up with it but you gotta acknowledge Roddenberry put his lefty agenda in it more than other series.

Good suggestion.
About:

Plot:

Here is a good analysis of The Prisoner. counter-currents.com/2014/06/patrick-mcgoohans-the-prisoner/

Excerpts to show the themes it deals with:

>The Village is a microcosm of modern society. (In fact, No. 6 calls it that in “Many Happy Returns.”) First of all, it has no cultural or ethnic identity. (“Are you English?” the Prisoner asks No. 2 in “Dance of the Dead”; she does not answer.) Physically, the place is a mix of international architectural styles. (“It’s very international,” says a girl in the first episode.)

It's a very redpilled show. Highly recommended.

Does bad goy vidya count?

is that Suikoden 2?

Xenogears

Xenogears, but thank you for reminding me that Suikoden exists.

Its not summer, where are all these 14 year olds coming from

ah Xenogears, thanks. That game was a trip and worth an old spin on the emulator until I get tired of it and quit about halfway through.

To contribute: Rockstar games are not good and not very fun to play but have moments like the crack-slave in San Andreas, The many disparaging jew references in Red Dead Redemption and L.A. Noir, and the liberal super-hero with no balls who has temper-tantrums in GTA5.

This may be normalfag as fuck but FFXIV has an entire arc about the not jew race pulling a kike tier scheme that you have to foil. To this day everyone shits on that race because of how kike tier the scheme was.

Idk south park set up the line to mock any one that has ever tried to do any thing over thing internet.

And as nice as a change as rick and morty is, it's still employed current year man as a voice and I would reckon they all lean to the nihilistic left.

Due to general stupidity by the SJWs; the more pozzed a show is, the more likely it is to drop completely unintentional redpills. The CW's Supergirl show does this a LOT.

The example that immediately leaps to mind is an episode that aired during the US election. The (woman) president of the US ("How could anyone have even thought of voting for the other guy?!") wanted to give aliens citizenship and human rights. Very subtle metaphor for something or other. The show's intended message? They're not evil! They're not dangerous! You're creating facism and hurting innocent people, by just assuming that alien invaders are bad and out to take over the world!

This failed amusingly on two levels. Firstly, of the countless aliens that had appeared on the show so far, almost all of them had been evil monsters. If 80% of aliens are evil, and you run into a weird looking guy with death ray eyes, assuming he is a threat and running away isn't facism, it's fucking common sense.
But the even more spectacular failure is that, at the end of the episode, after Supergirl gushingly asks "could she BE any cooler?!", the president is revealed to be an alien in disguise herself. That's right, the harmless, helpless refugees who aren't trying to take over have already infiltrated the upper echelons of govenment.

Come to think of it, just realized - 80% of them are evil and the president turns out to be one of them in disguise… they accidentally made aliens a perfect muslim metaphor.

If Paul Verhoeven was trying to make right-wing governments look bad, he did a terrible job, because I came away from that movie thinking its society looked ideal.

South Park is complete utter trash. The anti-SJW shit from the previous season was so overblown that it was borderline disinformation. People were exaggerating all of the anti-SJW sentiment that was supposedly there.

This movie right here.

10/10 redpill for your kids, family etc.

angry birds wasn't even trying to be subtle, based as fuck

True, it was a lame-duck season. They've been edgier about PC-fags before.

However, in the Death Camp of Tolerance-episode, how come the lady that's in charge of the tolerance-movement is wearing a necklace with the jew-star on it?

An animator decided to be a cheeky fuck and slip that shit in.

Maybe it's just the memory being foggy, but wasn't the whole point of the movie, that there was no point and it had probably been better for everyone if they didn't fuck shit up?

The best part is that the pigs are the sandniggers.

Waiting the inebidebrer sequel.

Ripping on PC culture isn't red pilled, naming the Jew and showing how PC culture is actually a Jewish plot is redpilled.

/thread

nihilism is a phase, you either ultimately grow out of it and adopt the mentality of the Overman or you lose yourself body and soul to it
better than staying as you were before, a blind sheep following an ideology because you think it gives meaning to your life

Where can I download it? Anymore Holla Forums approved films for children?

kisscartoon.se/Cartoon/Angry-Birds/Movie-HD?id=71028

Batman is the rich cuckservative with all the gadgets and gizmos of a NY cop, and Bane is the true Fascist revolutionary

Beaners and rapefugees have destroyed the US (and the world at large) and white people escape and begin to forge their intergalactic empire

The ending scene (unintentionally?) just proves everything Derek says. Plus anyone - even a bluepilled normie, I'd imagine - watching it post-Ferguson would probably notice how strongly Derek's comments in vid related resonate even today, almost 20 years later.

Bane is literally an anarcho communist and his speech when he takes over Gotham sounds like it was written by Karl Marx.

DS9 is more red-pilled than you might otherwise believe.

Let He Who is Without Sin, Season 5, Episode 7

>capeshit :'^)

Classic.

this

BREAKING THE CONDITIONING

RACE WAR NOW

Here's one. Lord of the Rings.
If you haven't seen it in a while, watch it again. Keep your Holla Forums hat on while watching. Should be self explanatory.

And like a true fascist-commie combo Bane turned out to be nothing more than a puppet of a bitch with a grudge.

That was just modern day Hollywood paying service to the stronk womyn meme

nothing "snuck by the kikes running Pedowood"
they let it trough so retarded faggots like you keep giving them money

I don't know for sure, I am a lot more familiar with TNG than VOY. You could be right - there was an episode in TNG where Riker starts a relationship with a fucking transfaggot, so TNG engaged in some seriously ovenable shit.

On the other hand, TNG sometimes had nice redpill moments - like the episode "Angel One", there was a woman dominated society full of stronk womyn and the males were DYEL manlet pieces of shit who wore jewelry, makeup and perfume. Yet within 10 minutes of landing, Riker fucked the society's queen who had previously indicated her preference for weak males. Redipll lessons here: women fucking hate betas, women love alphas, women talk a bunch of shit but really only do what their pussies tell them.

There was another TNG episode, can't remember the title, where they land on a planet of africa-tier dindus, the king of whom kidnaps Tasha Yar to be another wife for him. They try to offer a "how cultural, how diverse, we must respect them!" type message, but the space dindus are so stereotypically backwards as if out of TinTin in the Congo, it's hilarious.

My impression of TNG is that they wanted to load it with well meaning progressive (jewish) messages, but every time they tried it came off really badly. But now the jew knows better, he will subtly (to normies) insert talmudic material in TV shows because even normies can see bullshit like the above episodes.

Yeah, there was controversy surrounding DS9 fans becoming enamored with Space Hitler Gul Dukat. But the real question in DS9 is, who are supposed to be the jews? The first answer might be, the ferengi - but then there are the Bajorans, which is what I presume the writers intended to play the role of space jews oppressed by ebil adolf dukat.

However, examine it more closely, the writers unintentionally made the Founders into the jews. Here's an extremely insular, xenophobic, culturally imperialistic race, absolutely convinced of their superiority, who use subversive tactics as well as dindu foot soldiers (the jem hadar) against the space goyim because they are terrified of being persecuted by the goyim in anuddah shoah. Remind you of any country in particular?

That goes beyond a "cucked moment", user.

South Park seasons 19 and 20 moved from libertarian-leaning origins to full progressive liberal.

They smeared Trump without ONCE engaging with his platform. It was Trump: populist -> bad, Trump: demagogue -> bad, Trump: idiot -> bad. I think the final plea was "he's literally crazy, pls don't".

At least the (((comedians))) at SNL and wherever throw logical fallacies that they might genuinely believe. Matt (((Stein))) doesn't try.

Trips confirm. Also, the Founders are able to blend into alpha quadrant society by using their changeling abilities to pass as solids. Using their positions of authority while posing as solids, they plot the downfall of all those who might oppress the Founders, sow seeds of discontent within the solids, and declare patriots to be warmongers.

Seems awfully familiar…

It's like a single remark, and the whole episode is about a planet run by womyn and they're all retarded.

The point is "has nuffin wrong with warmongering around the world and who disagree with is a liberal pussy"

Not a film but the last book in the Chronicles of Narnia, "The Last Battle", is redpill as fuck regarding sandniggers. Basically another kingdom, Calormene, of brown people from the desert invade Narnia and are telling the people they are peaceful. They mention how the god they believe in is the same as the one the people of Narnia believe in, in reality the sandniggers worship a 4-armed eagle demon that requires human sacrifice while Narnians worship an ever loving lion. You can see the connection nowadays at how ((media)) tells us Muslims and Christians worship the same being

TALL TALE by fucking Disney you high class film boys

Evil wants your land to destroy nature, and to destroy the individuality of living on the plains in a homestead of seclusion. The evil will throw money at you if you will just give up your farm life and move into a city like a good pleb.

For this group instilling fear is fun, killing is rewarding, and money is a god to them that everyone should see as true and worthy of worship. They spread this idealism accross the west in a Train that is literally a altar on wheels to everything evil.

We meet characters, both good and bad, but they have folks behind them that BELIEVE IN THEM that gives them strength, that gives them power. some of it even supernatural.

But the clear message is THAT MEME MAGIC IS REAL!

>that crushing feel when they wrote Dukat to be batshit insane for the 7th season because the fans liked Dukat more than their space jews bajorans

Fun fact, the kike writers in DS9 required every season to have one episode where o'whiskey O'brien suffers because the fans found him "relateable".

That's the story of the old tv-show V aswell. Reptilian-aliens claiming to be peaceful turns out to be planning on the exctinction of the human race.

…which episode was that?

WATCH THIS FUCKING MOVIE GOYS

No seriously, my all-time favorite for good reason. It's a big rail against globalism, with actual good acting and writing. Even dips into shit like the "black power" and pop-culture gommunist movements ultimately being little more than bought and sold business.

TNG was full of people who WANTED COOL SHIT, ART, RESPECT, and CREDITS. Unless they were on the Enterprise. I submit that the red uniforms were red for a reason.

the truth is that the ferengi is a distraction. it plays to the jewish stereotype so hard that it draws your attention away from the changelings as brought up by . it subtly creates a division in your mind between the jews and cultural subversion. the ferengi are very clear and open about their desire for wealth and power; they have their hands in every pie but they aren't sneaky about it generally, their reputation is well known. the changelings on the other hand are the ones who see themselves above all others and perceive the existence of other races as a threat to them, and therefore take it upon themseleves to infiltrate and disrupt other societies, just like israel does.

Eyes Wide Shut

>vigilantcitizen.com/moviesandtv/the-hidden-and-not-so-hidden-messages-in-stanley-kubriks-eyes-wide-shut-pt-i/

What is up with superman's eyebrows? Did they hire a arab or something?

I liked it.

At least Michael Moore died.

Wasn't fight club about homosexuality?

I suppose anything can be about buttsex if you try hard enough to see it that way.

No, but the guy who wrote it was gay.

Not the soothing tones of Gordon Lightfoot, user.
Sundown, you'd better take care
If I find you've been creepin' 'round my back stair

Gaius von Baelsar did absolutely nothing wrong.

You gotta be a pretty old user to be throwing out Gordon Lightfoot references.

Believe it or not, the movie Zootopia and furries in general are pretty redpilled. The story is all about a group of (((sheep))) convincing other previously victimized species of prey to turn against the newly marginalized species of predators and start a race war.

There are also some feels-inducing scenes like the one where young nick wilde was being mistreated and bullied by prey species for being a predator, similar to how many white people are treated by minorities for being white and how many white nationalists were originally motivated by such treatment in their lives.

youtube.com/watch?v=8pllUxObnSY

Really? I've looked around a bit after some claims like that on Holla Forums, but from what I saw, they're… really not redpilled. What do you, and other posters, mean by this? I'm genuinely interested to know.

check
check
check
check

I went into that pic expecting to have to bash you for it but sans a couple shit movies everything appears to be in order.

Also, thanks for the list. It's a lazy Saturday for me and was thinking about looking up which movies new movies I could DL. I'll prolly just revisit some of these.

There have always been a core group of furries that know their fandom is being taken over by the left, but instead of just leaving the fandom outright we've decided to stay and use it as a tool to subvert the left and turn those people to our side. The only reason we've been able to do it for so long is because we've maintained the reputation of being a bunch of autistic dog-fuckers so there was really no reason for the left to suspect us since we went along with their dogma of being "open-minded and accepting." The reality is we allowed the left to trust us and then every once in a while, little by little, we take back a little bit of what was ours and even infect the ideology of the left since the fandom has been in such close contact with the LGBT.

Sorry, that was in response to this post.

Russian fake news movie 'Stalker' brilliant and names the eternal jew (der ewig jude), check em out OP

Glad somebody remembers the modern classic.

I don't think we were watching the same movie, bane is commie as fuck.

The one where morty impregnates a robot and makes a halfbreed rapenigger alien.

DS9 was fucking fantastic, still think it's the best star trek ever put to film

Branded.
Pretty good not exactly red pilled.

Is that so? Don't think I ever noticed.

You're joking right? That movie had no direction, no central themes aside from "capitalism bad"

It's what I imagine They Live to look like if hollyjew producers had full creative control.

Although I just watched the trailer again and it had quite a bit of jewish symbolism. It might be more redpilled than I thought.

It's about Unabomber anprim

I kinda thought it was commie propaganda but I haven't watched it since it first came out.

It had a shitty ending.

Besides that I liked it. Brands were like psychic leeches feeding off of people and influencing their behavior without them realizing it. All the people are complete cattle who completely follow media and it shows a shadowy group of media execs collaborating on how to guide the will of the entire earth. At one point to even make fat women more desirable than regular women, and I think they kill a fat woman on television to garner sympathy from people.

Shadowy island Jews controlling society through television long story short.

I could have swore I saw this post before in the same text, but long ago.

has anyone mentioned It's always sunny in Philadelphia? Classic show, Drops many subtle red pills, even got me a some m8's to look into the JQ, never looked back. Great show 11/10

I have no idea if it's intentional or unintentional, but Bojack Horseman seems to rip the piss out of political correctness and jew run Hollywood all the time. It's either redpilled to high hell, or pozzed as fuck.

both. It's completely nihilistic, and because of that they tear the shit out of everything while simultaneously promoting and devaluing the hollowness of purposeless living

I remember that story arc. was pretty good, tbh fam.

Agreed. it had the best acting, but the worst poz. All Star Trek is pretty cancerous, though.

(Vid related is from Star Trek: Enterprise. Not exactly redpilled, but noteworthy)

what the fuck is this? is the rest of the movie that bullshit? They literally take sound arguments, make the guy saying it a skinhead criminal, and somehow that's supposed to counter the argument? reeeeeee

Juice controls the media.

This and Nowhere Man. Those two where recommended to me on a board years ago, I watched them together and it got me.

wait, "Triple 9" as in NEIN NEIN NEIN?

A movie by the ((Cohen)) brothers yet it literally portrays Hollywood as being run by a communist cabal of Jews.

Fun fact: ursula is based directly on infamous 1970's tranny actor Divine, a 350 manlet who would eat dog shit off the street to get on television.

This doesn't stop devinatart from drawing weight gain fan art of her

They're easily the best Jews in Hollywood. Still kikes, of course, but they know how to make solid movies.

he also becomes a good goy who loves everybody in the end after the ebil nazis in jail buttrape him for wanting them to be even bigger ebil nazis than they are. then his little brother writes a gay paper about how you just gotta live your life man right before he gets shot by a black kid he beat at basketball earlier in the movie because the black kid wants to be in a gang.

the movie ranges from cucked to morally directionless

Fight Club was about how men have had their masculinity suppressed and how they have no future because of babyboomers who won't retire and consumerism, it's not communism but anti-capitalism and the revitalization of spiritualism, the anarchy they commit is seen as a reset button than way of living, the book is better than the movie as always.

Voyager is very retarded but I think it has the most redpilled episode in Trek "Living Witness"

Basically Voyager is blamed for an alien holocaust in the future, and the Voyagers hologram is activated and proves that its all fake and the genocide never really happened while the fake victims complain and try to delete him saying he is an ebil nazi

author is a faggot who gets more degenerate every book he made

I didn't say the author was good I said the book was good, I don't give a fuck about his current state, Fight Club was extremely articulate with it's message and it's a damn good message and story, this is essential Holla Forums fiction.

PADRÃO. BOA 06!

Just watched this and could not believe the content. It is about a devout christian of impeccable morals who is leading a hollywood movie studio who prevails against a literal commie plot by jewish writers and subversives. Really fun movie.

And generally the rest of their games are shit, like how in SA it's repeatedly pushed that NiggerJohnson left to notNYC to get away from gang shit and be a slightly less terrible nigger, but that was "bad" because he stopped being a gang nigger and has to "repent" by being a gang nigger and killing two other gang niggers and a cop nigger.
Not to mention all the satire in the GTA games pushing the "lol guns are dumb americans are dumb for having gun rights also nationalism and patriotism are stupid jokes lolz" shit the britbong faggots put in.

They're probably the biggest fucking concentration of trannies and faggots imaginable. Stop trying to prop up your degenerate fetish as anything but ovenworthy. I know of one that used to be relatively "normal" for a furfag, went visiting with two or three friends, and a full on tranny desperately searching for someone that will let him mutilate himself to become a "she". You are a danger. A degenerate.
>>>/oven/

So basically
Ferengi=Hassidic/orthodox jew
Bajorans=globalist/sjw jew
Founders=zionist

The Garlien empire is too good for Eoriza.

EYES WIDE SHUT

VIDEODROME

one writer is a jew and the other a cuck cucked by a nigger

Pretty much this. The only reason why PCprincipal existed was because the sjws were draining the creator's shekels and they needed to paint the sjws as a bunch of crazy people before they started either changing the show irreversibly or kill it off due to PC culture. In a delightful way, they were Holla Forums's useful idiot.

That movie is spot on.

Blame Norton. He tries to rewrite everything he's in.

None of that happens in the movie. The film ends immediately after Bane crashes the plane with no survivors and CIA dies.

I posted this movie another thread, but it should go here too. It's a wonderful example of nationalism and I find it pretty motivational.
Title: Илья Муромец (Ilya Muromets or "Ilya of Murom")
Year: 1956
Subbed: youtube.com/watch?v=hooaKxdXbfM
Dubbed ("The Sword and the Dragon"): youtube.com/watch?v=VJI3tBk5rBI

The wire

Chart from a year or two ago
Needs some tweaking but good picks overall

I found this to be a good insight into how jews love to stab each other in the back and don't understand loyalty at all

MUST WATCH

seriously, this is not some slow shit drama artistic bullshit. THIS IS REDPILLED ACTION MOVIE!

Even after Carpenter stating it's TOTALLY NOT ABOUT THE JEWS, They Live should still be an example.
The fact that he had to wait until now to declare this says that he was (((coerced))) to disavow that interpretation. Fortunately the death of the author is a thing.

Ursula's creator, a gay Jew who died of AIDS, got his disney gig from his musical version of Little Shop of Horrors. It's actually a great primer on hypergamy, Jewish greed, and the magic negro golem. Only Nixon could go to China.

Yes. That is, quite literally, EXACTLY how they do it. It's just straight up conditioning. Normies are influenced by exactly this kind of propaganda. If you haven't noticed this already, you should give consideration to your own viewing habits and the impression they form on you - all Holla Forumsacks should continuously do so. (lol if you think about it our penchant for anime somewhat immunizes us from leftist propagandizing.)

Funny thing is, the propagandistic methods movies like American History X employ were stolen from the Nazis. You can watch the old popular films from during the Nazi regime, you will find the exact same narrative tools used. Take a Jew sympathizer, make him seem like he might be okay or even reasonable, then reveal at the end he's a dirty something or other.

I watched this recently, I have no idea why I'd never seen it before. But yeah if there was one movie that summed up Holla Forums its this one. And you go through it thinking this is supposed to be a movie about a Neo-nazi that becomes remorseful because a nig helps him in the joint (which I might add only goes to strengthen how reasonable Derek was the whole time even when he was a nazi). But in the end his remorse made him weak and got people close to him killed. If they wanted us to not hate black people in this movie they did a fucking terrible job at it. The look on that niggers face at the end only strengthens the point. Yes there were some good kind nigs in the movie like Sisko but they are far and few between, most of them were thugs and criminals, he ends up going to jail because "da criminals didn do nuttin" despite the fact that he was just defending his property.

I felt like everything Derek said in the movie was exactly why Trump won. People are sick of this shit.

Good movie though, would 100% watch again. Also that fat fuck is an insult to his race. And his girlfriend is a dike. Danny had better taste with the blonde QT.

I'd like to point out too that the jew is never seen as the good guy in this movie, he's seen as an asshole trying to move in on his dead father's family.

Hey I remember that. I liked it at first and then it got incredibly convoluted and it just went nowhere, man

Thank you for that, user. I've been waiting for some one to tell me why to watch that movie. Now I know.

Conttibuting what I got at the moment, not a real collector of titles.

KEEP ROLLING ROLLING ROLLING

W H A T !!!

(check'd)
Well shit I guess you don't get to watch anything

rollan

fuq

wew lad, enjoy your movieless night.

God Bless America had some bretty gud messages in it. Highly recommended if you haven't seen it and you're sick and tired of normie filth.

Although it's not a movie, I recently came across a clip from a Sonic tv show that was incredibly red-pilled, especially for a tv show aimed at kiddos. Totally forgot to save it.

Anyone wanna help me out?

RAWLIN

leggo

If the founders are the jews, does that make Holla Forums Section 31?

Source please mister dubs?

From Kikepedia

Unlike other secret police organizations in the Star Trek universe, such as the Romulan Tal Shiar and the Cardassian Obsidian Order, Section 31 is not an actual branch of government. Accountable to no one, Section 31 focuses on external threats, and pursues those it identifies by whatever means it sees fit.

Sounds about right

whenever an organization is called 'problematic' or 'troubling' by (((them))). you know you're usually on the right track.

There are none and the answer is in the above words

morons dont think

morons dont create

morons hate

mommy,the man was mean to me,reported

You're a degenerate.

Not mr dubs but
God Bless America (2011)
Hated the film in my lolberg/cuckservatie phase but rewatched it recently to see that it was very anti-senstionalisation, and called for decency, but shows >le far right extremists commentators like Glenn "Cheeto Cuck" Beck types, and the Westboro Baptist Church christcucks btfo :^) as part of the problem.
The director is a liberal, though not a marxist type, called Bobcat Goldthwait which sounds pretty kikey.

dark city

BAJOR FOR BAJORINS, FERENGINAR FOR THE FRENGI, FEDERATION COLONIES FOR EVERYONE!

Everybody says there is this SPECIES problem. Everybody says this SPECIES problem will be solved when interplanetary aliens pours into EVERY human colonies, and ONLY into human colonies.

The Earth and Alpha III are just as crowded as Qo'noS or Cardassia Prime, but nobody says Qo'noS or Cardassia Prime will solve this SPECIES problem by bringing in millions of aliens and quote-unquote "assimilating" with them. Everybody says the final solution to this HU-MON problem is for EVERY human colony, and ONLY human colonies, to "assimilate," i.e., intermarry, with all those non-humans.

What if I said there was this SPECIES problem and this SPECIES problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-humans were brought into EVERY Cardassian controlled colonies and ONLY into Cardassian controlled colonies?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a HU-MON problem. I am talking about the Final Solution to the ALIEN problem? And how long would it take any sane alien to notice this and what kind of psycho alien wouldn’t object to this? But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my species, the human species, federation officers and respectable section 31 agients agree that I am a HU-MONWhoWantsToKillSixMillionBajorins.

They say they are anti-speciesist. What they are is anti-human. Anti-speciesist is a code word for anti-human.